Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

"AH!!!" She cried out as he dug his claws into her hips but when he slammed deep inside her which caused her to groan loudly. Arching her back with her hips latched on to his own pelvis, she was cumming hard that she felt his rigid cock pulsing then suddenly he was filling her. Dazed as she felt that thick seed washing inside her to rush into her womb. A deep delighted moan left her lips as she was nearly purring while she ran her fingers through his fur just as she leaned forward to rest against him. Her stomach had bulged out greatly after his load was sealed up inside her. Sweaty and panting with her body quivering it seemed him cumming inside her did the trick to ease that need to be mounted greatly. "Oh Okoru...That...That was what I needed..."

"Me too my love." Okoru said, his words stilted and a little ragged. His chest rose and fell and still he remained inside of her, fitting so snugly. That she had wanted this, needed this... Okoru felt she had had some Asuran urgings, and he found delight in that. The smell of her sweat, the feel of her body so warm upon his own, and the heat of her cunt so tight around his cock, and Okoru knew this was his own little bit of heaven. Gently licking the side of her neck, the huge warrior let that drag over the small scars of the bite he'd given her, claiming her as his own. There was briefly the thought of pulling out of her, but he decided to keep her plugged with his cock, to keep his seed inside of her whether she could become pregnant by him or not.

Who knew with her having some trait of an Asuran would please him. Her actions of wanting him slipped deep inside her to the point of him plugging her up. Forcing his seed to stay within her tiny womb. With her mixed bloodlines it was hard to tell if she could get pregnant by any being or not. From what she's read cross breeding was rare and elves had a harder time conceiving than any other being. For Asurans, it was hitting it at the right moment and multiple times to ensure a cub. A soft moan left her lips as she felt his rough tongue gliding across the mark on her neck.

That scar she had noticed earlier had never gone away. This did confuse her as her other wounds had healed with no trace of them so why was this different? Was it because of their bond that his mark stayed? Whatever the case may be now she had become more known to be his mate until her death. Her sheer blue fairy wings flutter against her back to help cool the two of them off abit as she looked up at him. "I don't know what came over me. Though I completely forgotten we leave in a couple of days for battle."

"I don't know what came over you either my love... but I liked it." Okoru admitted and kept licking that same spot at the crook of her neck. Like her, he was unsure if she could even get pregnant by him. Her elven and fairy blood might make that impossible, or might very well mean that she could breed with anything. What would that make the child? One-third elf, one-third Fae and one-third Asuran. Who knew what sort of progeny that might be. Certainly unique.

Even now he was rigid inside of her, and kept his seed from flowing out of her, and the tight fit of her sex still massaged him lightly as she spasmed around him. "Shall we sleep my love?" he asked, pulling her closer and up into his arms to press against his broad chest. "I love you Aiko. We will be heading back to Kyonin soon, and I want to treasure these moments."

"We do need to sleep but something tells me you're not ready for sleep." Commenting about his rigid cock but she could be misunderstanding his body's need to ensure his blood line continues by increasing the chances by keeping his seed deep inside her. Nuzzling his chest as she thought about the moment she loved is about them being together. Slowly she dislodged herself from his rigid cock with his seed still deep inside her though with a groan she laid down beside him with her staying warm against his side.

"Instead of training until we leave or studying on my part....How about we just spend time together?" Aiko looked to him with her fingers running through the fur on his chest. The windows of their bedroom were open with the cool night air gently blew through to help with relieving the scent of sex in their room.

Okoru chuckled. "I'm not." he confirmed, and he sighed in pleasure still as she slowly pulled off of him, her tight sex sliding along his rigid cock. Her groan as she laid beside him was met with him rubbing her back and he looked down at her nestled against him. "I'd love to spend time with you." he admitted bluntly, and he tilted his head down to kiss her hair. "Would you like me to go get you something to eat my love?" he asked, willing and wanting to serve her.

Thinking in silence about what she wanted or needed at this moment. Seeing his rigid cock still out and glisten in their mixed juices made her want to ease his pressure so he can rest. She herself wasn't tired as she felt energized from them being intimate with him.

"You know..." Sitting up as she felt his paw running over her back. "I'm still rather energized from having your fat cock stuffed into me." Smiling as she moved kissing him deeply with her running her fingers through his mane. When she broke the kiss she looked at him. "How about some wine, cheese and crackers then one more round of making love before we go to bed? Something about what we've been doing tonight has me all charged up."

"As am I." Okoru admitted, feeling energized as well. "I shall get us some refreshment." he said, and would slide from bed, not bothering to put on anything, his thick length hanging between his legs as he moved from the room and to the kitchens. There he gathered a large tray with the items as said by Aiko, as well as a leg of mutton and some brown bread and the pitcher of wine. Moving back to the bedroom he was all smiles. "I think I must have scared one of the other girls. She ran right away when she saw me." he said with a chuckle.

Setting down the tray he sat on the side of the bed and patted the spot next to him. "Come and sit my love, and partake with me." h said simply, pouring them each some wine.

Laughing as she crawled over to him when he mentioned he may have scared off one of the girls. "Well if I saw that thing out and about for the first time I'd be scared." Giggling with her taking the large goblet of wine from his hand and sipped it slowly. Though she snuck a bite of his mutton though tried to look innocent with her drinking her wine. If he ever teased her for sneaking a bite she'd give him a grin. "Oh you enjoy when I'm bit sneaky." Reaching down as she caressed his inner thigh to where her hand was rubbing right against his heavy balls that seemed bit sticky from her own juices.

"Though I will admit I often dreamed of us living in that tiny cabin mother gave us for travels. How you would use that swinging bed to help drive yourself deep as possible into me with the help of that free hanging bed." Smiling as she leaned over his lap letting her breasts rub against his cock as she enjoyed the collection of crackers and cheese he got for them.

Okoru didn't mind at all that Aiko stole a bite, or even two, from the mutton. He had to chuckle as she mentioned how other girls might react to the sight of him for the first time. Who was he to argue? Her hand on his inner thigh and pressed softly against his balls made Ooru smile. "I could think of many worse ways to pass my days than living in that cabin with you my love." he said, and the thought of using that free-hanging bed to drive deep into her depths brought a smile. Her soft warm breasts brushing the heated length between his legs encouraged the Asuran not to move a muscle and he tore of a thick chunk of brown bread as he took a bite of the mutton. As he ate he purred, his thoughts turning to him and Aiko in that small cabin, leisurely days spent in bed together. If only things would be that easy for them. "Perhaps after you claim your throne we can go away for awhile." he suggested.

"If it were only that easy My Darling." She muttered with her sitting up with her moving the long hair over her shoulder. "By elven law, it can not be changed, only a pure elven royalty or of council can take the thrown. Which is why I wondered lately why my mother kept me knowing for the fact I couldn't take the throne." Aiko sipped her wine slowly just to pace herself. "Perhaps she hoped I was more elven then fae so I can be passed off as Elven Royalty." Aiko thought back on the possible chances then shook her head. "I'm thinking of things that have already passed and can't be changed. Though I do have a cousin yet heard him and his parents disappeared long before I was born. He is the son of the younger brother of my mother." Aiko stated as she sat there in thought. "If I can't claim the throne then my cousin can. I remember finding letters when I was younger and read he was well educated and he seen flying boats and such. He expressed his wish of his home had such beauties. Perhaps he's the best fit since he is male and pure blood...It'd leave us open to traveling at our leisure."

"And fucking at our leisure too, my queen." Okoru said as he laughed and pulled her close to give one breast a squeeze, careful of her wings. What she said had merit. "You now, if we had a way to find this cousin of yours we could enlist his aid as well as giving the throne a legitimate claim. You can claim it, but we both know that war would likely follow. Maybe not so with your cousin." Okoru mused. "Would you even have any idea how to find him?" he asked, and gave her tit another squeeze before withdrawing his hand to tear off another chunk of bread.

A soft moan left her lips as he squeezed her breast while he spoke. "Thinking of if I had claimed the throne then yes it'll cause another up roar and a battle. But by law I can hold the throne until a suitable person comes along. Though I will have to be clear about it up front." Moaning as he continued to caress her breasts while he ate his mutton. "If we can get to my mother in time she may be able to tell us how to get hold of Feno."

"Feno? Elves sure have funny names!" Okoru teased. Tugging on her nipple he finally let it go, her breast jiggling from the attention. "I think when I'm done eating I'm gonna fuck your tits off." he said with a grin, reaching down to stoke and pump his cock a few times, keeping it nice and hard for her. "Do you think that would be a better option? To try and track down Feno? Would he even want the throne?" Okoru asked.

"Fuck my tits?" Laughing as she watched him stroke his cock to get it hard for her since it seemed determined not to return to its nice safe yet warm place. Taking another sip of wine she moved down between his knees to wrap her breasts around his cock. Using her hands for support she moved her breasts up and down over his rigid cock. "I could atleast get him down there so we can discuss things. That would be the best outcome is him showing up. If he doesn't show up then I don't know what is going to happen. Carefully pick someone else to take the throne?"

"Well, I said fuck your tits off, but this will do quite nicely." Okoru said as she got down between his legs t wrap those warm soft tits around his hard prick. As she massaged that rod she spoke about how to work things with the throne, and he watched as his cock slid between those lovely tits, her nipples begging to be touched, so he reached down to play with them, his tip oozing pearls of precum as he did so. "I suppose that could work, though a conflict is bound to arise." Okoru said, leaning back a bit and moving his hips to help her fuck her tits.

While he thrusts gently in her breasts but after awhile she stood up kissing him. "How about you take charge?" Smiling in the kiss as the precum covered her breasts with her wrapping her arms around his neck. "Come on...I know you want to flood my womb with that cum. Knowing for the fact I've begged for your cum deep inside me."

"You don't have to ask me twice." Okoru said, and lifted her up easily, setting her down on his cock, feeling her little pussy spread open for him, and stretch to accommodate. Though he didn't sink all the way in and used his immense strength to hold her and fuck her how he saw fit, sliding those first several inches into her over and over, just making her feel like he might go deeper but instead teasing her soft little cunt again and again. Moving his arms he draped her legs over them to hold them wide open so he could watch every little thing, seeing how her little pussy stretched around his fat cock.

Feeling so light and tiny in his grasps as he lifted her up to set her down on his fat cock. Her lips parted with a soft gasp while he hooked her legs up over his arms so not just him but she could see his cock working inside her. Aiko had groaned out to him with her grabbing hold of his upper arms to keep herself from tumbling backwards onto the floor. Though with how hard his cock was she doubt that male genital would allow her to tumble backwards.

Okoru smiled as she gasped and was able to look down to see her taut belly bulge a bit as he slid that fat cock in and out of her. "I have an idea." he said, pulling her up off his cock, and taking her hand as he grabbed his traveling pouch from where his armor was and led her silently through the house. The small figure of the cabin was in that pouch, and her earlier suggestion of the hanging bed hadn't been forgotten. It wasn't far to a nice big spot of clear land and Okoru set the small piece on the ground and said the command word. Instantaneously the cabin appeared, and he gestured to the door. "After you." he said with a devilish smile on his face.

Naked, heart racing as he pulled her along through the empty house. She could feel the wet juices dripping down her inner thighs as she raced after him. Both bare to the world to see as they leapt through the open doors. Racing down the path with her dancing about to touch the soft grass but found herself before the cabin. With a smile as this brought wonderful memories of her first sexual encounter with him and him helping her to explore her sexual desires. Once the door was opened she slipped inside seeing this interior design was different. Last time it was more simple for travels but now there was that large swinging bed, flowers about, large fire place with the fire going. Aiko stood in the middle of the cabin noting off to the side where the washroom was, it was bigger to accommodate any water sexual encounters. "It seems this cabins knows what its expected it of."

"The cabin always knows." Okoru said with a grin and would follow her into the cabin. This time the huge hanging bed was flanked on one side by a large chest, full of various sexual devices as well as lengths of rope and padded restraints. "Oh this looks to be quite fun." Okoru said and grabbed Aiko to swat her bottom, and throw her onto the bed, grabbing some rope and pulling her hands behind her back to immediately restrain them in some padded cuffs. "You let me know if it gets too much baby." he said into her ear.

She didn't resist when he grabbed her to smack her ass only to throw her onto the bed. She expected to be some rough landing but the bed was padded so her landing on her side was soft. Gasping as he was quick to lean over her to restrain her wrists. Wincing as she wasn't prepared for this so she rolled her shoulders to the point she got comfortable.

"Alright, beloved..." She could feel his cock pressing against her ass while he whispered in her ear. "Nothing to choke me." Smiling softly giving him some limit of what she wasn't comfortable with.

"Except my big fucking cock of course." he whispered to her, and wound some rope about and through the chain of the cuffs, but did not pull it taut just yet. Next he secured both calves to her thighs so that her legs were perpetually bent. She could still close her legs, but it would put a lot of pressure on the ropes and cut off circulation in her legs. Okoru then rolled her onto her back and slid her to the edge of the bed, her head hanging off the side. "That looks about right." he said and slid the swollen head of his cock across her lips.

This new forced position was new. He must have picked it up back home from watching others or heard about it. With her legs bent in an odd yet familiar position. On her back as her head hung off the edge of the bed with him looming above her. His cock rubbing against her lips to tease her as if trying to get her to open up. With her back arched, breasts fully exposed she couldn't help but to part her lips just as she felt the tip brushing against her lips to tease her inner lips. Aiko gently teased him by taking a few licks here and there.

Back
Top Bottom