For nightsorceress

"I don't know...she was still an infant when I left her, and I never heard from her until now. I don't know if she would even know who I am..." Kurokami said, looking down into the water.

Lily sighed softly. She realized just now that Ammy and Kuro must have a deeper paster than just a sexual one. "we can find her if you like" She thought that perhaps her and her husband would never be truely happy together with his past.

"Yes...that would be great. I want my daughter to know her father..." He said, turning back to Lily in the water.

"alright, well perhaps when we talk to Ammy she would know where to start looking for her" Lily said with hope in her voice.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Kurokami said, frowning. "I mean, how would you feel if I left you and only came back 20 years later and I was married to another woman?"

"well number one, i wouldn't let you leave me, i love you to damn much" Lily smiled cutely at him "and number two i thought you wanted me to talk to her?"

"Well, all right, but I'm still worried..." Kurokami said. "Just hope this goes over well..." He looked to her. "This is no ordinary woman we're dealing with; this is the sun goddess herself!"

"i don't care who she is. If she knows something about your daughter i will make her tell me. and hopefully we can work things out so you are happy again" Lily hoped that she could make Kuro happy by doing this. But he was so tough to read hardly showing his emotions when it came to Lily but wearing his emotions on his sleeve when it came to ammy.

"All right. Thank you for offering your support." Kurokami said. He smiled again and took Lily in his arms. "Now where were we?"

Lily giggled when he wrapped his arms around her. Lily wrapped her arms around him and pressed her chest to his "i think we left off here"

"Perhaps you are right..." Kurokami said. "Yes...this feels about right." He returned the embrace this time, stroking his hands up and down her back.

Lily smiled and pressed her body tighter against his, Her head rest against his shoulder. Her lips kissed his neck softly. "Kuro i hope one day you can be truly happy with me as your wife" Lily whispered softly to him. She didn't think he was completely happy with her since he still seemed to be swayed by Ammy.

"Ahh....I don't know...maybe..." He said. As much as he loved Lily, there were certain advantages to be had by being the lover of a goddess, and at the same time it was dangerous to be caught in a love triangle with said goddess.

Lily held him to her. It was killing her to know that he man never love and be happy with her as his wife. She tried not to let that show. She did not want to make this whole mess harder on him.

"You are quite pretty to look at...something I am thankful for." Kurokami said, holding her back as he looked her over, then cupped each of his hands over both of her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze.

Lily blushed when he said she was pretty. She loved when he touched her breast. Her nipples grew hard against the palm of his hand

"Hmm...how do you like this?" Kurokami began rubbing her breasts in a circular motion. "Does the touching of a woman's breasts make her feel sexually aroused?"

Kurokami smiled, loving the way her breasts felt in his hands. He let go of one of them and went to roll his tongue over the nipple.

Lily bit her lip as he wrapped his tonuge danced across her nipple. Her fingers wrapped in his hair. Her head titled back just a little.

Kurokami lifted his head back up to her to kiss her on the cheek, then he slipped his free hand down her front to her crotch, rubbing over her slit.

"I would be glad to give me to you..." He said, his voice just above a whisper. Lily soon felt the tip of his erect length pressing against her slit. "Do you want it here in the water?"

"Hmm...I didn't see your flower before you got into the water...how about we step out? You couldn't have gotten to see me either..." He said.

Back
Top Bottom