Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

` ℮ с ℓ ι р ѕ ℮ - OOC/Main

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

• . . .
    Well, it's in Hieronidan. I know that much.
    Haven't actually worked out exactly where, but it's going to be.
    I have a rough idea. I need to talk to Kitten about a few things
    though. I usually run any idea's by her so far as planning goes.[/list:u]

• Alright, so, I talked to Kitten.
    We got this all figured out for the most part. Everything will stem post-meeting
    with the King. Just gotta finish that up and from there, we'll be moving directly
    into the first shard.[/list:u]

o.o
Urm... Middie will see what he can do, I can likely get one done soon. Out of school for the weekend.

Posted.
Sucks, but should do, I will get better the more I post. I am just getting into things now.

• Amulet hunting commences once the leave.
    Was going to have the King kick it off but. . . that'd just be a super dick move the way I
    was thinking about it starting off. No need to fear, I've got something else up my sleeve~[/list:u]

Sorry again for the delay folks. I had to write a Midterm over the weekend. I have Valen's post about 80 percent done. I have to make a few more tweaks to male.

I have also been coming up with stuff, refining my characters, especially Valen and Malak.

• Alright man. Just. . .post when you're finished.
    And let's try to work our way back up to at least all making one post a week.
    Again, I've slacked off a bit myself with everything concerning Blue Moon for
    a while now, but I'm going to try to work on that myself.

This is definitely a good idea, we have some good characters, we just need to
    keep moving forward here.[/list:u]

Done.

Has anybody thought of an origin for the amulet?

If no, I may have something for it, for the first king of Elzier, the one Valen mentioned in my post.

• Kitten says she did have something in mind for the origin of the amulet,
    but I'd like to hear what you have in mind.

Also, I think the first paragraph of your post was cut off. It ends. . .strangely. ^_^;;[/list:u]

Weell, I had the idea of some ancient, terrible evil striking at Marosia, conquering or destroying everything in it's path... The Great King of Light would pop up at some point, the founder of the royal line of Elzier, who unites Marosia against this threat and beats it off, creating the Amulet to ensure that his family line would be able to keep the world safe against something similar. The King could have also used the Amulet in defeating the evil or something. There is lots of room for tweaking. It would also be more dramatic, I am paraphrasing. >.>

Course it is just an idea, I would need to think on it more, perhaps get some help with it. I would find it neat to have a hero king at some point down the line.
I have been studying mythology and creation myths a lot and they are weeding their way into my creative thought.

O .o
Edit: Silly me.
Fix'd

Huh... what I have is basically the function of the amulet and what it is... however, with what you're talking about, I don't see why our ideas can't be combined. We'll see what Dude decides. But overall, I don't think we need to sweat that stuff until much later. For the next event or two, they're going to be searching for the shards of the amulet and defending a town anyways.

I guess, Could you pm me what you have? Perhaps we can collaborate?
It would likely help to straighten out the ideas in my head.

• Gonna echo Kitten here.
    You two can definitely combine the idea's that you each have and work things out.
    Just be sure to run things by me. I do think that this would be good though, as it
    would help establish a coherent and solid background for the world as we're RPing
    so that any references to history are all. . . .what's the word. . . .consistent between
    us all.[/list:u]

I see. but snt' that what we're already pretty much doing? Ths big bad is naturally the Dark King and all...

• Middie had Valen mention a Hero King. That wasn't something that was talked about before.
    Races uniting to defeat some big great evil? Not something that we talked about and came to
    a consensus on.

I mean, look at the profiles. There are inconsistencies in them. Some details that need to be ironed
    out and such. So that we don't say one day that. . .the Hero King fought with everyone at his side,
    but this certain group of people. Just mentioning that everyone united with him is already inconsistent
    with the bit written for the Dragon Queen, as the dragons have always been a neutral part according
    to the character prompt.

That's what I meant.

Our now is coherent. The Dark King is the big bad. It's background stuff that isn't.[/list:u]

• And with my last post, we have officially been poked towards the first shard~
    For some reason, it feels like a great deal of progress has been made.

Or maybe it's just me.[/list:u]

*Working on Malak and Vayne's posts*
Hey kitten, would Vayne know about the officer?
You mentioned the link provided through the earring allows Vayne to tell what he is doing.
Though I am not sure what the extent of that is.

Back
Top Bottom