Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

` ℮ с ℓ ι р ѕ ℮ - OOC/Main

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

*gives leftover brownies* Well I wish still that I could write like that T_T and I've been trying hard to. You aren't on aim are you kitteh?

• So. . .I need to make a couple of posts. . .going to get on that now.
    And Middie, I think that Kitten is waiting on you to post as well.[/list:u]

Didn't expect Valen to kill his buzz, he was just telling him elves didn't like hugs. o_O
-shock'd-
Bleh, should be able to get started on Malak and Vayne's post.

I plan to have Vayne call in Malak.
Perhaps to ask him how the project he is working on for him is doing.

Malak is probably doing something efil in his lair, that or I could write something else, more of a flashback to his childhood, the twisted moments when he came to power. I figured it would be interesting at least.

• Posting as Vayne would definitely help getting things with the bad guys going.
    I think at this point, though, Nekar is already in Alusair. So. . .communicating with her/her appearing
    with the rest of the bad guys won't really be possible. She's in full scale stealth mode, probably
    gathering intel and the like. She'll find a way to get the information to everyone.

I'm thinking like. . .she'd have one of the carrier pigeons or something. They're pretty bad ass.[/list:u]

They all have their missions, the little parts they will be contributing..
She could perhaps use one of Vayne's enchanted mirrors, I had the idea that Vayne and Malak have matched mirrors in the castle and laboratory so the latter can talk with the former, ect.

She could use hawks :3
Hawks are way more cooler than pidgins, any day.

I should be able to post soon.
Have Valen go talk to the King.

I really don't want to write out the king conversation dealy.
I could possibly have Valen just go in by himself.

Valen is going to say Nay to that.
He already has a plan.

Allie's idea is also sort of a moot point, since that is what Valen is trying to do anyway.

Valen also needs to do this, he is the leader, and the only individual amongst the knights that has any sway at all with the elves, having fought by their sides and helped defend their kingdom multiple time, it is sort of essential that he does it

Ally has a part to play, just not yet. The knights need her to convince her land and the south to join them, not the elves.

*shrugs* she can lie though to try adn tie the elves to her own nation. which would prompt them into action if something happens.

but she does have a point: they really should dress the part or they're giong to be laughed at.

Not likely, the elves won't be quick to be making alliances with anybody.

Even Valen will be having an incredibly hard time convincing the king to join them, and to those people he is a hero, especially within their lands where he is the most active.

To them, Altima however is a total stranger claiming to be a princess of a land the Elves probably haven't even heard of (or forgotten about). Her chances would be even less than Valen's.

No comment on the dress thing though. Valen isn't much of a formal person anyway. Just don't go naked. o.o

My next post likely won't be till the weekend or after next Wednesday.
Finals week... I have a lot of journals and another 10 pages of homework to do between now and then, plus an essay.

I am having a hard time thinking right now...
Feeling down...

• It's alright dude. I'm not bothering anyone about posting because a lot of people
    are working on finals and mid terms and such. I'm, meanwhile, working to meet
    the deadline we have for our stuff here. So far, things are coming along well.

I got about . . . . . . . . . .5 more pages to draw in and some background stuff
    to fill out. So, while everyone is busy I'll be here working on stuff I need to get
    done.[/list:u]

• You try taking a power nap or something?
    Not because your tired but. . .sleeping whatever it is off might help.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom