Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

` ℮ с ℓ ι р ѕ ℮ - OOC/Main

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

Thankie. Middie might need it. >.>

Yup, Middie's head is being reserved for Spanish and Creative Writing.
No postie for Middie until Thursday. Then I should be able to Blitz the thread with Valen, Malak, even Vayne.

I am actually working on replies right now. ^.^
Should I just skip the Valen/King scene? I really cannot decide whether to have them fail or succeed.
I am thinking have them fail. The elves are stubborn and even with Valen's high status in their society he may not be able to immediately convince them... The most likely answer I can foresee the elves giving him is "I will think about it"

• Hmm. . . .
    You can move them to the king. I do have an idea of how to play things out here, so I would like to
    take control of the king in this scene. Everything will hinge on some answers to questions he is
    given. I haven't decided just how this part should play out yet. Elves are stubborn, yes, but at
    the same time, they are a logical bunch.

We shall see how it all plays out though.[/list:u]

• Kitten. . . well, got bored/inspired and decided to play around with
    writing skills yet again. Plus, writing little stories is kind of fun ^.^'
    Con'crit if you guys decide to read it, please? <3

Also, sorry for taking your guys' characters for use again, but ~ Part II!!

Just some crack for the long day? >.>;
    [/list:u]

Alright, I can possibly do that, I was hoping to score it all in one long post, but several other back and forth between Valen and the king... it will make for short posts though.

If I can capture the intensity of it...
Things get too intense and Valen may start breaking down.
Physically mind me, not emotionally. >.>

• Just don't try too hard to make it tense.
    I'm sure that everything will fall into place on it's own as we move along.

Once we get moving along again.
    I was quiet for a time because I knew people had mid terms and breaks,
    not to mention I've been a bit busy myself, but I think now is a good time
    to start talking about posting again~

And to start posting myself. <<[/list:u]

I can do that. Valen will try to convince the king the best he can.
I however fail at debate. XP

'twas... But now I am free, no annoying family to deal with till the end of the week and no school for another full. I amj catching up bit by bit and now working on mah posts.

I am trying to figure out how to start Malak still, unless I have him travel to Elzier or something. Currently the plan is to have him start out in his lab and zap over to the castle, perhaps using one of the communication-mirror things. Otherwise I may have him just chilling in his lab, or perhaps start him out on a longer journey somewhere or already in the castle... I can't really decide.

• Either way works, I suppose. I suggest doing Valen first, then Vayne, and then Malak. Mostly everyone is waiting on Valen's post to start up again, and Vayne should show up before Malak to get the scene with Team Dark moving. If you were to have Malak show up to the little 'meeting', then the whole zap over to the castle works to introduce both Vayne's reaction to Gandrian showing up and Malak's entrance.[/list:u]

Yes, I am doing Valen's first.
I will have Malak introduce himself before Vayne.
It will also give Vali's evil character something to do if he arrives.

I also hope Malak and Nao can interact at some point.

Posted a bit for Valen...
Not that great, but again, I am working out of a block, in my next I can have everybody go to the throne room, get them in and start the DG with the King. I can just add that bit to my post if need be.

But for now...
Middie sleepy...
Go bed, night.

• If you would, moving them to the throne room would be excellent.
    Once we have that out of the way, we can move on to them seeking the first shard
    and really get the story underway.[/list:u]

That we go, had valen go up to the king and ask to talk.
I didn't describe the throne room and the area around it because felt I couldn't do it justice. If you had any plans dude, I leave it to you.

Right, I am back.
Will be working on my next post very shortly.

Have a dentist's appointment at 3 though.

• Things have been a little off track since around the spring break time period.
    This thread is officially getting a swift kick in the ass.

And this is an unofficial everyone poke.
    I know Kitten has been dealing with some things, which is why we haven't heard much
    from her. I, myself, have been. . .pretty much lurking. Waiting and watching to see what
    would happen. As GM, I've been doing a piss poor job. That I will admit and have thoroughly
    kicked my own tail for, I assure you all.

So then. . .let's breathe some life back into this RP! I, and I'm sure the rest of you, have too
    much good stuff in mind to just let it all go to waste.[/list:u]

Yah!
I don't have much of a windor for a post, but I have a couple paragraphs I have filled out for Valen, I have a bit more to go before I post.

Brand and Altima can post reactions to the throne room if you think it would stimulate the rp a bit more...

• Meh. . .kinda just want to push through this scene and get to the first shard already.
    Maybe once we have the action going on again, everyone will flock back. Either that or
    I'll just have to poke them all individually.

. . .I might poke just for the hell of it. xD[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom