Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

` ℮ с ℓ ι р ѕ ℮ - OOC/Main

iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

• Yep, we're all still here. Kinda surprised about that. . .
    But definitely happy about it.
    Gonna hafta see what we can do about picking up the pace again
    a bit here. We've slowed down quite a bit. I think with the things
    that we have coming up though, the posting will pick up again.
    At least, I hope things turn out to be interesting enough to keep
    everyone here.

- uncertainty kicks in -
    <<;;
    >>;;[/list:u]

• Kekeke.

Once the action picks up, for both team light, and team dark things should get that much more interesting. Middie just needs to stop worrying about his post sizes and he could probably post more often. >.>
    Openings are exceptions.

-Takes some cake-
    At least this cake isn't a lie.
    [/list:u]

-nodnods- Yup, yup~ we're all expecting only 3 paragraphs and it's all good. With a number of characters like we have, it's expected for short movements overall. More interaction that way~

And sadly, YOUR cake is a lie. I'm sorry Middie ;-;
You can have some of mine though, since my cake never lies to me.
It better not >.> -shares-

• Yeah, I may have to start dropping to that length. Bit hard though, Lots of information to go through as the lead characters. I will get more comfortable once I have started Vayne and Malak off, everybody could keep moving. Of course, any advice you guys have, any suggestions as to movement for team light and team dark, go ahead and shoot, I like to brainstorm.

Nuuu. ;.;
    Why!?

I hate it when my cake lies to me.
    But thank you for sharing. ~^,^~[/list:u]

Hmâ?¦ nothing I can think of at the moment. Zâ??s actually shifted them towards the area, so itâ??s up to Valen to decide if they go there or notâ??kind of like picking up a quest! â??thinks Zelda- XD

Of course o3o!
Share the good stuff and all <3
But you should beat it. . .liars shall be punished â??thundering effect-

• Yeah, Valen is going to lead the group in. If there is opposition, some kind of guardian creature, I might make it the first time his sickness effects him badly enough for others to notice. It will either be then or during the invasion scene.

-beats lying cake with a stick-
    Bad cake!
    -thump, thump-
    Bad! [/list:u]

• Yeah, I do have quite a bit planned for him, he needs to exert himself, and once it happens he will be out of the action for a little while. Have we decided what will go on once they reach the amulet shard?

-Takes Mallet-
    Thanke'e

-whump, whump-

-covered in frosting-[/list:u]

• *just now catching up after about two and a half hours of sleep and a LONG day*

Didn't think about some kind of guardian spirit but I can work something in.
    Valen/Vayne posts would REALLY be awesome when they're made.
    Stop worrying about length, so long as it's three paragraphs I don't care how you post.
    Exertion - can be done.

Ahm. . . . *blanks for about ten minutes*

Umm. . . . *blanks for another few minutes*

Haven't planned anything for when we get there but I can totally come up with/BS something
    awesome at the last moment so don't worry too much about that.
    There are still a couple of things I need to think about shard wise so. . .we'll see when we get
    there.[/list:u]

Guardian spirits, animals that have been transformed by the amulet's power, animated statues/trees. Depends, if the amulet hold the Great King's power, it prolly could. we havn't devised the nature of it yet, so that all is still in the air.

If it is something they have to fight or hack through, even a test of elemental powers, Valen can have his little meltdown and pass out once they won, it will probably be a really dramatic post. ^.^

Of course it won;t be much even compared to what will happen after Alusair

• The changes that have happened so far as the appearance of the area around the shrine that Ari mentions are. . .

Well, in my mind, I saw them as being odd, surreal, otherworldly changes.
    Not like an infection or corruption like one would normally attribute to area's
    that have been affected by dark powers, but more like. . .lets call it an infection of light in the area.
    With that kind of imagery, I don't see things being twisted to the point of becoming aggressive/homicidal.

We could say though that. . .the area they are going to is a sort of holy land for the Elven-kind, and that
    the presence of things that. . .aren't of Elven-nature aren't well tolerated? Tsu'Ro would definitely be a
    cause of concern for them I do believe, since he is of an unholy nature. It could be the area's self-defense
    kicking in and preparing to remove the. . . .unholy thing?

And with the light-corruption, they could grow more divine . . .or. . .well. . . they would be more suitable
    to get rid of something like Tsu'Ro?

( Which I in no way mean to insult the character, but this is a demon walking on holy land we're talking about in this case. )[/list:u]

• Same here, though I thought of it more as a growth or evolution over an infection or corruption. The Amulet does increase power after all, the changes could be a result of that. And not homicidal, but territorial. They would basically become the polar opposite of a one of Malak's corrupted creatures. I am thinking a little bit of inuyasha, how the shards empowered whomever held onto them, though the amulet is not easily corrupted, being a high holy object, evil has a hard time touching it.

I am not sure, is Tsu that unholy though? He has light in his heart, mostly in his feelings and loyalty for brand. He isn't that evil, at least on the surface. He is also attuned with nature, which in a way makes him 'better' than the other protagonists in terms of holiness. Someone like Malak though, I can see them wanting to remove.. I can defiantly see them trying to remove the unelvin, or just defending the amulet shard. We could also have statues around the area that the amulet, with it's lifegiving powers has animated, hell, it could even be embedded in one of them.

There could even be some kind of distortion present, the amulet has been shattered, it's magic power likely won't just effect wildlife. Heck, there could even be spirits guarding the amulet, drawn there by the amulet's power, purified by it and amplified. [/list:u]

• Unholy or not, a demon on holy ground is a demon on holy ground. If we want to take that route, I guess.
    I didn't think that one's attunement with nature would make them holy. If that's the case, wouldn't all Elves be holy?
    And if so, would that make them holier than he? After all, aren't Elves the race that lives closest to nature?

Yes, it will be harder for the bad guys to deal with the shards because the power of the shards would reject them.
    We have to come up with some sensible way that they handle the shards. Something beyond something cooked up by Malak,
    as Vayne caught a shard right after the amulet shattered, and if I recall properly, the shattering of the shard was unexpected.

Let's not overwhelm the character with too much. I do believe that we made it so that this isn't something where they just
    mow through hordes of enemies. Maybe some kind of animated guardian statues. I'd leave it as something as simple as that.
    Quite a few of them, but animated none-the-less.

I'm thinking that these statues would make it so that anything. . .well, anything other than the person who has the shard
    is expelled from being in the area. But there is a person with the shard, that much has already been decided upon.[/list:u]

• I meant in the eyes of the elves, Holy to someone may not be holy to someone else. Unless the elves worship the same stuff the Elzierians worship, nature may be holy to them, while say, the sun is the most holy thing in Elzierian religion. Sorry, I should have explained better, I guess we could do that if we need to.

XP

Malak can't even touch the shards, they could actually hurt him. His and Vayne's powers are different, which is why the amulet would affect them differently. Vayne's powers are based on elemental darkness, not the corruption on his own soul, he has a pure soul, pure but evil. Malak is corrupt and evil, his magic makes him impossible to redeem and is basically holding him together, so the light magic within will actually injure him.

If we go with my dealy, Vayne is also related by blood to the amulet's creator, which meant it is kinda for him (if he were good of course) To top it all off, that could be used as a show of his power, he is so powerful he could catch the shard in his hand with no adverse effects. Malak can sense them, but he needs the others to actually handle them.

Heck, one powerful animated statue that could give the heroes a bit of a workout would work. I could also have Valen being exposed to the power of the shard as an excuse... If it is hard to take down, and Valen has to exert himself, that also works. [/list:u]

Okies, God Kitten is here to help clarify things to make it less of a headache~ Or is it to make it more of a headache? >>;

First, each shard can be different. Thus, we can use both of your ideas for how the area is affected. Say if the shard imbeds itself into a statue, then perhaps that statue comes to life and disturbs the surrounding area. If it just imbeds itself into the land, then perhaps the land becomes more chaotic â?? which could make it either hostile or not. Or it could deform the land, etc. On this note, I say we have a wide range of ideas, so we can use everyoneâ??s idea. Weâ??ll just have to agree on which to use when â?? of which itâ??ll be best to discuss in the OOC as a group first, obviously.

Second, the shards themselves. â??cues dun dun dun- All right, so I hope Iâ??m not being too forward, but hereâ??s the idea that I had of the shards when I was GM. I had talked about it earlier in hints, so I guess itâ??s best to clarify things so that we have a base template to use if want or need be.

So we all know that the shards make up the amulet necklace as a whole. There will be numerous shards, so weâ??ll have numerous â??questsâ? for them to go after if we wish. The number of shards is not determined yet, so itâ??s however many little quests we can think up for them. So far, the only one we know for sure is the shard that Vayne had caught and the first shard that is somewhere in the tower of the Elvin Kingdom.

Next is the whole idea on the shards vs the amulet. Now, the amulet necklace as a whole cannot be touched or used by any forces of dark. You have something dark in your heart: then youâ??re going to get rejected like last yearâ??s molding cheese. Just to clarify, that means for Team Light as well, since weâ??re not making them godly good, obviously. However, the shards themselves are weaker.

There is no determining who can touch it, as they are only sparks of the overall magic. They donâ??t represent pure light or pure darkness; â??holyâ? will not be a factor for the shards. In fact, letâ??s not use that word in relation to the shards, because â??holyâ? encompasses light/goodness/blessed/pure.

The small spark of magic that each shard contains can amplify the holderâ??s magic, of course thereâ??s a limit to the amplification, but the holder cannot control the shardâ??s magic. Only once they are â??reunitedâ? and formed into the amulet necklace, then will the magic be controllable for the time, before it corrupts the holder with power, and then reject the said holder.

Just as a side note, letâ??s use Vayne as an example for how the shards would form together. He has one piece already. If he were to get another one, then all he needs to do is to meld them together to form one piece. Thus, while he has the power of two shards, he only possess the physical of one. This will continue on every time, building up each physical pieceâ??s magic. Picture it something like this: Here

THUS â??takes a deep breath- anyone can hold the shard itself, due to that clause and Vayne is able to cuddle with the shard he caught all he wants. Whether or not the shard amplified his magic is up to Middie to decide. It could also be useless to him until he gets another piece to add onto the first, yadda yadda.

I will have to say that whether or not we go with Middieâ??s idea about the creator being blood related to Vayne and Kali, letâ??s not put that as a factor for whether or not they can handle the amulet. The idea is that so anyone can technically take the amulet and wield itâ??s power UNTIL the amulet itself rejects them (in this direction, it opens the idea that there are more than just one or two people in the world that has pure hearts; hearts that get can get corrupted).

. . .
. . .
Shit, Kittenâ??s melting in the heat DX I hope that all made sense.

Any questions?

• Nope. It all looks fine to me.
    It seems fair and balanced enough that it doesn't favor any one character over the other.
    And the thing with the amulet as a whole sounds fair as well. We'll go more in depth about
    the amulet as a whole once people have a bunch of shards and it's more relevant to what's
    happening in the story.[/list:u]

^ Realized that your discussion on "holy" was actually on the land, not the shards.

-fails-

BUT. . . it was a fun fact?! YES YES?! 8DDDD

And anyways, I think we'll leave the whole idea of Tsu'Ro combusting into flames on the "holy" Elvin land up to Vali so we don't have to worry about it. If she puts it, then we'll know Tsu'Ro died a flaming and glorious death. If not, then it could be mentioned by one of us as a "unique thing that we had thought would have happened, but darns, maybe Tsu'Ro's special~"

-pretends Kitten had covered everything mentioned and didn't screw up the first time-

-combusts- And I live~ -wipes forehead- That was a lot to read. Anyhow here I go. . .

Ehem...Tsu get's face time if he burns right? I think I choose him to burn~ Plus perhaps I can get Brand to shed some tears no? Then Tsu can die a gloriously happy death. I'm just kidding. But I do kinda like the idea of things being slightly disrupted on the holy land because of his corrupted nature at times. Even though he is devoted to Brand and his cause...as well as everyone else -not so much- he is still a bit evil by nature(enough to disrupt holeh forces)...which explains his sudden morbid thoughts at times. Plus with how far his obsessiondevotion can be at times....one would opt to think he was pure evil. XD -hopes that made a lick of sense-

• Man, between you catching on fire and Kitten's 'sploding we're going to be doing a lot of clean up here. XD

Tsu may be the initial bump the area gets to throw out the intruders, but I'm sure that Valen and Altima will both have a hard time as well, seeing as they're not even partially Elf like Z is. Ari, of course, is immune to things being the stuck up bitch token pointy eared member of the group. Basically, what I'm seeing for this next part here is them arriving there, the area spurring to life and attempting to eject Valen, Altima, and Tsu, a fight scene, Valen hacking up a lung and his spleen, everyone going "O,o", Valen brushing it off as normal ( though shaken ), and them going to meet the person with the shard.

That's not exactly how things will go of course. . . .but that's what my brain thinks will happen.
    SO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! >8U[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom