iKitten

Supernova
Here in Your Arms...Stabbing you with Glee

moonshadow11920_xthumb.jpg

� оwи�я ¦ »­» Princess of Darkness213 »­» Previous on BM ¦ prettylySIN
á?¦ яоâ??â?®Ñ?â??аγ gâ?®Ð¸Ñâ?® ¦ »­»Fantasy
á?¦ â??ιÑ?â?®ÑÐ°ÑÎ³ ¦ »­»Literate to Advanced-Literate

This is going to be a fantasy roleplay filled with violence,
romance, love triangles, chaos and much, much more.
So, prepare for the great adventure that is waiting for you.
Get those wheels in that noggin of yours turning and do a
couple finger exercises to prepare for this, because it's
going to be the adventure of your lifetime!​
  • Left in ruins, the world of Marosia tries to survive under the King of Darkness' reign. The people wonders where the noble knights have gone, and while some blame them, some would open their homes for their protection. While the knights trek on the journey to where the first shard is said to have been sent (to the West, through the mazes and towards the Elves), it is rumored that the Treacherous Knight has been sent on a hunt for that shard as well. How many times will their paths cross roads? What dangers lie in the path towards the Western kingdom, and who will achieve the first known shard?[/list:u]

* I know we're still working on some profiles and some openings are still available. However, this is to get the ball roll. The 2 posts per week requirement will start the coming Monday, 12th of October.

• Can't really say I'm looking forward to Brink. I've never really been an FPS fan and with a billion of them out already
    it's hard for me to really care about any. Modern Warfare 2 had a huge opening, but from what I gather seeing a lot
    of things, it drops the ball as a follow up to Modern Warfare. And I'm impressed with MAG being able to host 256
    player battles. And. . .there's another Halo this year. *shudders*

Outside of that, I can't really care for them too much. I keep up with such things because I keep up with games
    in general.

So far as Bethesda goes. . .all of their upcoming games aren't being produced in house. Which leads me to wonder
    what, if anything, they are doing in house.
    Obsidian does good work. So does id software. So I'm not too concerned about the quality of the coming games.
    I probably won't be playing Rage though. The game looks incredible though. And it's huge. 1TB fully unpacked.
    The fact it can be placed on single disks is astounding I think. The compression rate is insane.

New Vegas is all I'm really looking forward to from them this year. Still need to pick up Bayonetta.
    Interested in checking out Heavy Rain. Maybe God of War III. Honestly, I haven't played the first two.
    Final Fantasy 13 is out in March. Been hearing a lot about it, mostly in the negative sense though.
    Apparently, linear games are bad now. Remind me to never make a game with a strong coherent narrative
    in the future then. JRPGs are catching a lot of shit like most Japanese made games are now for some reason.
    That's something I never really understood. . .still don't understand. . .

And ME2 is out today. I'll have to pick it up sometime in the next couple of weeks and give it a go.
    Glad that Garus and Tali both join the active party in it. They were my favorites from the first game.[/list:u]

Yeah, ME2 is out today. I will see if I can make my posts in the weekend, I have another essay, story, and several exams to do by Thursday.

• We're going to have to keep moving forward so that we can be sure everyone get's their two posts for the week.
    I think we're in a place where we can do that. Kitten left an opening for Vali to bring in Tsu'Ro when she's ready.
    The bad guys aren't moving just yet. Though that's something that can be changed.

I'll have to see if I can think of something so that we can get that going. I don't want to lock her in a position
    where she won't be able to post.[/list:u]

Hm, I can try to make a post as valen tomorrow evening while I study.
Possibly malak too.
But tonight my hands are tied.

• It's cool. Take your time but please do try to get in a post or so ASAP.
    I think if we can fall into a steady rhythm of posting we'll be good. Or at least, we'll have
    a chance of building up a sort of pseudo consistency.[/list:u]

sounds good to me. I'm going to fo fiishing for "pass the time" RP's. Unelss you wanna do something yuri-ish there Dude. ;3

• I'm a little backed up with things as they stand now.
    As much as I hate turning down potential RPs, I'll have to decline this offer.
    I'm doing too much offline to keep up with anymore than I have right now.

I got up this morning and did five posts, writing an original story, working on a
    side project, trying to teach myself guitar ( just got some new calluses :] ), and
    now another post, a little more writing, then I have to get to inking pages and then
    studying to take my A+ Certification Exam.

Fun times.[/list:u]

• Just gotta juggle it man. Work a little, break a little, work a little, break a little.
    I kind of fell off around Christmas though. Things got a little hectic.
    Then with Christmas came the gift of hard drive crashes for all!

First the other computer, then both of the ones I previously had.
    I need to invest in about 3 more. Another one for storage, and
    two to be set up in RAID. So I don't have to lose all of my stuff again.[/list:u]

Only a little more to go, then I can post.
Tis the weekend, so unless my time is taken with something else I should be able to get a couple in.
For now though I need sleep, night people.

• I'm trying to look out for the others, and for the RP.
    There's a chance that not everyone will be able to get in a couple of posts in the next. . .
    day and few hours. And it's hard for the RP to pick up momentum when it keeps getting
    frozen like this. We might have to work something out so we can at least keep pushing
    forward during the week and don't end up having to wait until the weekend before we
    can continue after the first of the week.[/list:u]

My time is freeing up.
I should be able to post more often now that I a not writing essays and stories every other day.

sorry I haven't bee around, got snowed in for the weekend.

and also: Happy belated birthday to me! (it was yesterday)

I have a story revision to turn in tomorrow, other than that, I don't have much else to do.

I just need to get into a posting mood.

Is it middie's turn?

• LOL! XD

But yeah, we're jumbling around with posting order~
    As long as you're not posting "You, someone, You", then you can post in any order~
    Collectively, I think it's you, Raiden, or Dude at the moment.

Sounds great that the story revision is done though XD
    School sucks the life out of everyone @.@[/list:u]

Dangit, I got the evil post.

If Ari decides to join them at the bath... yes.
We are almost done with the short story segment, then we move on to poetry...
Hopefully there should be less homework and more sitting around on our butts.

I will try to post tomorrow in the evening or something. I have a LOT of posts to catch up on.

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. . . . .
    Days starting at 6am and ending at anywhere between 2-4am and
    become WAY too common for me. I haven't been around from general
    lack of sleep and being busy running around a lot.
    It's worth it though. Could potentially be part-owner of a small business
    before the end of the year if things work out as I'm hoping they will.

Also, Happy Belated Birthday to Raiden.

*faceplants desk*[/list:u]

• Kitten and I have decided that. . .maybe it's best if we do away with the two posts a week rule,
    since it's proven to be rather. . .ineffective. Instead, she suggested we go with a more flexible
    rule. If anyone doesn't post within two weeks without prior warning, they'll be kicked.
    No exceptions.

Now. . .I realize that just gives people more time to not post, but please everyone do remember
    that this is a Group RP, and that by not posting, others are held up. That's. . .definitely not a good
    thing, and, it's something that we all need to remain mindful of.

That said. . .*faceplants desk*[/list:u]

Howabout instead of kicking the player, we just skip their turn and just go on as if they didn't do anything

That way we don't lose anybody...

Back
Top Bottom