Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Both of them moaned in time with each of his thrusts and as he asked who he was both answered. "Your our master!" Izzy's a bit late as she faltered for a moment remembering they were trying to keep the illusion alive, Izzy let out a groan as she felt the solid smack on her ass but she definitely wasn't expecting him to suddenly grip her hair and pull her back forcing her to arch up backwards and put her hands on the bed to keep herself stable. "Ahh!" She yelped out as her weight now pushed against his cock between them more.

The girl didn't want to admit her body was breaking before her mind, even now as the toy ensured her wetness. "I w-WON't lET you!" her tone shifted so many times as she attempted to kick him away with her bound feet, Jewel reveled the idea of informing the young woman as to what would happen next as she crawled over the girl. "Mmmm first he'll take that toy away...then bit by bit push that amazing cock of his all the way in, you may think you hate it now but trust me soon you'll be begging for it..." Jewel's voice was laced with lust and desire. "And then whether you like it or not your gonna be bouncing on his hard cock with that pussy spread wide, although maybe he is just going to tease you like this for a while, or fuck your ass, or throat, you don't get a choice eventually it will all happen."

Adam held her there as long as he could, continuing to fuck them both, when he does let her go he makes sure to smack her ass again, this time even running softly. "You wanna cum girls... I need to hear you..." He starts to thrust between them again, holding Izzy's hips a bit tighter.

David grins and watches her stomach muscles ripple and listens to the waver in her voice as she tries to fight it. "You know baby... This may be her first orgasm too..." He teases her with the toy now, only lightly touching her with it, he looks up at her and smirks. "It's true... Isn't it... You're a little virgin... And you're going to cum while being raped..." He was truly enjoying himself, he missed the mind games and letting their own bodies betraying them be what makes them snap. "Does it feel good girl..." He holds the toy to her flit a moment again, but not nearly as long as her body wants him to.

Izzy let out a sigh as her hair was freed but it was interrupted by the sharp gasp as she felt yet another smack on her pale ass and her blonde hair once again fell over Tia's blindfolded face. "I-I want to cum master!" Izzy yelled first, Tia soon followed. "Please m-m-master! Please let me c-cum!" After Tia's begging Izzy planted her lips against the little olive skinned girl, their tongues dancing as Izzy's hands now slipped beneath her and between them, finding each of their nipples and squeezing them tightly together between her fingers, both of them screaming into each other's mouths as they waited for permission.

Jewel shook with the realization David may be right, this girl chances are was a virgin and utterly untouched possibly even by herself, the look in the girl's eye confirmed it, in this state even if she had wanted to hide something it would be written on her face. "I...i w-w-won't..." She was still attempting to act strong despite the toy very quickly breaking down her strength with ease.
Jewel slipped away from her and behind David, her hands snaking around him and slowly began to rub his shaft, one hand softly squeezing his balls as she did. "God I hope you steal her first kiss with this, that magical moment twisted by her gagging on your amazing cock!"

Adam groans as they continue to play with each other, he starts to thrust harder and faster again, almost at his own limit. "T-That's it girls... Cum for me..." He continues to thrust between them, wanting to set them both off together, already feeling their hips twitching. "Nnn..."

David continues to tease her and moans softly as Jewel moves behind him and starts to tease his cock gently. "Mmm... If it's what my love wants to see..." He had glanced back at her a moment, "So... Should her first release be hard and fast or soft and gentle..." He spoke softly, not wanting their guest to hear just yet, also listening to the soft moans she was trying to hide.

The two were so pent up that as he gave permission both screamed in unison as they came, beneath her blindfold Tia's eyes pushed up and into the back of her head while Izzy's remained on her mistress, the two of them locked together as their legs gripped each other tightly before finally letting go and Izzy simply slumping against Tia, They both would only need a small breather before being able to start again, Aden's stamina was legendary but Izzy recognized that there would probably not be another round.

"Mmmm surprise me..." She whispered teasingly into his ear as her eyes now focused on the young girl who could only look up at them with fear as Jewel softly stroked David's member. "It's so hot watching you toy with her like this...We may have to give her a break so I can jump you at some point." Jewel's legs showed the river of juices pouring from her, oh how she wanted to simply pounce on him now but she could be patient, for now.

"F-Fuck..." Adam groans as they squeeze together and quiver around him, he thrusts a few more times and cums between them, panting hard. He slowly pulls from them and takes a seat on the bed, slowly running his fingers over Izzy a back. "That... Wow..." He said softly, he hadn't thought they were That intense, he soon gets up and pulls his pants back on, moving over to Aden. "Your girls Boss... Wow..." He grins a bit, then looks him over "Need some more meds Boss?" Aden smirks at him "I'm good for a bit longer, one of them can care for me... They are a handful, aren't they... But so worth it..." Adam nods and chuckles "Alright Boss... I better get back to the others... Let Izzy know if Tia needs 'you' again..." With that Adam leaves and heads back, Aden looks over to the bed and smiles, that had been just was Tia needed.

David grins and leans over to kiss her, nipping her lip "Of course love... Now enjoy the show..." He turns back to their guest and grins again, soft and gentle was all well and good, but it would be a hard and powerful one that she'd remember. He pulls the toy away a moment to let her 'catch her breath' then flips it to high and holds it to her clit, he had worked her enough it shouldn't take long. "There you go... Your first reward..."

Izzy finally moved off of Tia after a few minutes of them laying together, slowly standing and removing her mistress's blindfold, the two sharing a loving glance before Izzy helped Tia to stand. "Do you feel better mistress?" She asked with genuine concern, she knew how spoilt Tia was when it came to sex.
"Yeah...a little, Master is better though." Even Izzy couldn't argue with that despite how much she hated Aden at times, Adam simply couldn't compare, his stamina and expertise couldn't live up to their master's, Tia walked over to her master's bedside with a guilty look filling her features. "I'm sorry for not being able to wait master...I swear I will be patient and wait until you get better...I only want to be with Izzy and my master..."

Jewel stayed quiet and watched over David's shoulder, the girl was finally able to relax as he pulled the toy away. "T-thank god..." She whispered under her breath finally getting a chance to regain some control of herself until the toy hit her again harder then ever, her body simply crumpling under the pressure as she convulsed. "STOP STOP YOU HAVE TO ST-" Her head flung back and her back arched as much as it could from the sudden assault as against her will she came in front of her kidnappers for the very first time, Jewel's hand began to move faster on David's cock as she watched the girl break under the pressure she was being forced through. "M-monsters..." The girl breathed out weakly as she finally collapsed back to the bed shaking, a wet patch forming under her on the bed.

Aden looks up at Tia and smirks, he reaches up with his good arm and cups her cheek "You... Have nothing to be sorry for... You did as I asked and gave me a good show... And if I feel you need to do so again, you will..." He pulls her closer and kisses her roughly, pulling back slowly "I've worked and trained your body... I know what you need better then you do..." He kisses her again softly "So don't give me promises you and I know you can't always keep..." He smiles to Izzy "You did well too... And I do believe you two wore him out..."

David groans as Jewel speeds up the closer the girl got, he dropped the toy as she finally hit and reaches down to help her. "Nnn..." He moans low as he finally hits himself, spraying her body as she finally slumped back to the bed. Panting slightly, he pulls away from Jewel and crawls over her body, he grins down at her. "It will stop... Only when I want it to... Becasue little dove... You belong to us..." He kisses her roughly, forcing his tongue into her mouth, reaching up to hold her jaw as she tried to bite him. He pulls away and sits back again "I don't think she's had enough yet love..." He picks up the toy, still on, and holds it up "What do you say to... 3 more..." Not waiting for and answer, he holds it to her clit once again.

Tia moaned into Aden's kiss, she had missed him so much that any real touch made her shiver. "W-well I will do my best...your the only man for me master I swear..." Tia took her place in a chair beside Aden's bed, she didn't want to move from his side if she could avoid it.
Izzy couldn't hide the subtle smirk that passed over her lips as Aden mentioned that Adam was tired out. "He needs to work on his stamina." Izzy said confidently while stretching, for a moment forgetting she was meant to be silent.

Jewel pressed right against David as she could feel him get close, her hand almost a blur until she felt him tense and she watched as his cum stained the girl in white as she still rode out her forced orgasm, The girl attempted to fight him off as he attempted to shove his tongue down her throat, stopped only by moments before biting his tongue. "Get the fuck away from me you filthy piece of shit!" She wasn't prepared for his threat though and suddenly that toy hit her once again on high, her body instantly tensing. "STOP! YOU HAVE TO STOP!"

Aden smirks and relaxes "You'll be fine Tia..." He looks to Izzy and grins "Most of my men, even after doing this for so long, can not last more then a few rounds... David is more like me, which is why he's my second..." He looks to Tia again and holds out his hand to take hers "Baby... Do you mind getting me those pills again..."

David grins and keeps the toy in place, he looks back to Jewel and grins "Won't be long... Her body isn't used to so much..." He looks back to the girl "You're going to cum again..." He'd make her cum again with the toy, then once tired and over sensitive from it, he'd switch to his tongue, slowly and gently working her up. He watched her grow close quickly, he turns to Jewel "When she cums again, start on her nipples, her last will be slow and gentle... We'll force her to enjoy it..." He pulls her close and kisses her just as the girl came again, keeping the toy there an extra minute before turning it off. He looks back to her and smirks as Jewel moves into place, he puts the toy aside, he unties her feet and spreads her legs, grinning when she couldn't move them much. "Time for another reward... For being so good..." He grins and lays between her thighs, holding her legs open, he nods to Jewel to start, after a few moments he starts too, licking, kissing and sucking her clit. He was slow and gentle, wanting her to feel everything, Jewel knew how skilled his tongue was.

"Yes master." Tia quickly moved to get the tablets Aden needed while Izzy's grin grew wider, she may have been defeated by Aden but if their fighting was anything like their sexual stamina she easily could beat the rest of them even though that life was lost to her now. "Here you are master." Tia handed him the tablets before reaching over for a glass of water on the bench. "Is there anything else we can do for you master?" she asked, almost climbing into the bed with him again but worried that it may still hinder his recovery.

The girl looked up in terror as his words were already starting to come true, her body was rushing towards orgasm much faster this time, her sensitive pussy aching for more despite her situation. "No! Y-you can'T D-" Despite her best efforts the girl thrust up into the toy as best she could, time becoming a blur as she lost control, a line of drool began to form as she felt something around her feet before the sudden feeling of her legs being forced open reached her, and another feeling, her nipples the girl was suckling them again, she didn't have time to try and form an insult or threat before he assaulted her at the same time, his tongue quickly finding her weak points and reducing any attempt to talk to utter gibberish.

Aden smiles at Tia and takes the pills, using the water to swallow them, he relaxes again and watches her a moment. "Baby... I'm fine... There really isn't much you can do for me right now..." He holds her hand and gently pulls her to lay next to him, rubbing her side softly, he looks at her and kisses her head. "So... How are the new girls looking? Do you want to help more with them Tia? Izzy?" He was hoping to help her relax and get her to focus on her tasks again.

David smirks against her as she starts to babble and moan as he starts, he kept his touch slow and light, her sensitive body didn't need much more. He lightly holds her legs open as he continues, he could feel her building again already, but he wasn't going to let that happen. He slows even more, even pulling back to lightly blow over her twitching pussy, glancing up at Jewel he smirks, she was perfect. After she calms slightly, he returns to gently working her back up, he was going to make her beg for this one, she was close enough to her first snap. He licks over her twitching pussy and slowly circles her clit with his tongue before suckling it softly, pulling back again if she got too close.

Tia's smile beamed as her master pulled her onto the bed with him, eagerly she crawled to rest against him, fitting his shape perfectly. "W-we....never made it to the girls...I umm let the guys play with Izzy and t-then I got distracted and came here..." A deep blush overtook her features as she explained what happened today. "I won't let it happen next time though master, I promise I will help mold them exactly how you want them. And by the time your better I will have any number of them willing to get on their knees." The last part of her speech was filled with her determined dominant voice, it made Izzy quiver just hearing it

Jewel's legs revealed just how turned on she was, her thighs glistened with her juices, the girl beneath her was a mess, barely able to think and unable to control herself in the slightest, even with her legs free David could freely manipulate them as if they were limp, oh how she wanted to jump him and fuck him senseless but she would have to wait, her own fingers thrust as deep into her as she could but they were simply no replacement for him.
The girl beneath them could feel her brain turning to mush more and more each time he denied her and she could already tell she was going to slip and give in if she couldn't kick him away, maybe headbutt his partner but she couldn't control her legs, each time she gained any form of control one of them would move, or focus on her weaknesses and she would fall again, after what felt like an hour despite only being minutes she cracked. "PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME!" She screamed after he stopped once again, and allowed her a moment's recovery.

Aden smirks and pulls her slightly closer, kissing her cheek softly "I believe you love, you and Izzy can handle those girls until I'm healed enough..." The drugs were starting to work and he smiles at her and relaxes more, he looks at her and Izzy. "You can stay until I'm asleep... Then you have work to do... I know you won't let me down..."

David knew she was slipping, a few of her moans were very real, not fought off or suppressed, he glances up after her last denial. He looks to Jewel and licks his lips clean, he grins at their guest "I don't know... Would you call that begging my love?" He watches a moment more before going back to his task, still not letting her get any closer then he wanted her.

"Yes master we won't let you down. No matter what." Tia relaxed now too, feeling her master and his reassuring voice and feeling the kisses on her skin it was easy to see what a calming effect it had. "I love you master." She said simply with a joyful smile.

Jewel had to fight back the evil laugh that built within her upon David's question, she leaned back, staring down at her derisively. "No I don't think so...your going to have to do better then that, beg him to let you cum or to fuck you, make your mind go blank, to make you feel pleasure beyond anything else, come on lets hear that inner slut SCREAM!" Jewel leaned in and suckled hard at the girl's neck sending another rush through her system. "I NEED TO CUM PLEASE!"

Aden smiles and relaxes, he runs his fingers through Tia's hair slowly, he knew they could do their jobs, Tia just needed to relax and focus. He closes his eyes and tries to sleep, the faster he got well the better, he had work to do.

David grins and pulls back, watching Jewel play with her mind, she was getting quite good at reading people, knowing just what to say. He smirks when their guest finally cracks and shouts out "All you had to do was ask..." He knew she hadn't really asked, but it was step and she deserved a reward, he gets back to work, licking and suckling. This time as she grew closer, he didn't stop, in fact he sped up and suckled harder, he planned to make her explode, see how her mind handled that.

Tia began to feel the touches of sleep too as Aden played with her hair, it was such a relaxing place to be against him even in this condition there was just something about him that she couldn't put her finger on, he was perfect. "I hope you get better soon master." She gave him a soft kiss on his cheek as he finally drifted off before standing up. "Let's get cleaned up and head over to the girl's okay?" Tia asked Isabelle who was looking a little left out. "Have some us time before we show them their new world."
"I would love that m-mistress." Isabelle replied and quickly followed to the baths.

Jewel was thrown off by the thrashing that David started up, even tied as she was she could still manage some vicious movements and it was obvious that David was going to make her crash. "You may break her just from this if you keep going." Jewel moved now standing above the girl and leaning down, hands waiting over her breasts until the moment just before she came, finally that last wall came crashing down and Jewel gripped the girl's nipples and yanked up as she twisted.
"AHHHHHH!" The room shook and her scream echoed down the hall, her back arched up as she squirted, covering the three of them in her juices, finally she fell back to the bed with eyes in the back of her head and tongue hanging out, her body so sensitive that the shifting of their weight made her twitch. "I don't think she is with us anymore." Jewel teased as she looked down at the broken girl.

David grins and closes his eyes as she came, then slowly licks her a few more times just to finish her off, he pulls back and wipes his face. "Some women... Are just too easy..." He grabs a cloth from beside the bed and cleans himslef off, then looks to Jewel after her comment. "Nope... And I'm sure she'll be gone for a few hours... It's been a long while since I've had a virgin pop that hard..." He moves to be closer to her and pulls her into a hug, kissing her softly. "I wonder how she'll be when she wakes up..." He rubs his hands over her back and sides, then moves her hand to touch him, he moans slightly. "As fun and exciting as she was to break... She'll never compare to you... No one's ever take to me like you have..." Their little toy may have excited him, but Jewel was his girl, through and through, he pushes the other girl over, making her moan and tremble as he lays Jewel down and thrusts inside.

Tia and Isabelle arrived and quickly got undressed, Isabelle finding it hard to focus watching her mistress strip down and slowly sink beneath the water, Isabelle soon followed though and was greeted with Tia's arms warpping around her stomach and pulling the little submissive into her mistress's lap. "Let's just enjoy this moment for ourselves and relax for a little while okay?" Tia whispered softly as she hugged Isabelle.
Poor little Isabelle's face turned bright red as she struggled for words instead simply falling into the hug, Tia knew just how easy it was to bring Isabelle to her knees, the moment the two shared a romantic moment she simply fell under a spell. "Just relax sweetie, I want to be a little rough with you later..." Tia's face flashed with sadistic glee for a moment before returning to soft and and caring, not that Isabelle cared, Tia could be as rough as she wanted to be with her especially after sweet moments like these.

"It would be hard not to, I know just how amazing that tongue of yours is." Jewel teased as she felt David press against her for a hug and plant his lips on her own. "Mmmm I can't wait to see how pent up you are after that." She bit her lip as David moved the new girl, knowing she would be his next aim, would he be rough or soft, sweet or brutal? Jewel let out a guttural moan as she felt David thrust in with ease, so utterly wet and willing for him that it took no effort. "God it made me so wet watching what you did to her!" Jewel's legs moved to softly squeeze his sides as she waited to see how he would treat her.

"Nnnn... Did you really..." He starts to thrust at a hard pace "Nnn... I couldn't tell..." He slides his hand down her side and gives her ass a nice smack, rubbing gently. "With how wet you are..." He uses his other hand to squeeze her breast, pinching her nipple. "What did you like best... Watching me please her... Or deny her... When I hit her..." He leans down to suckle her nipple harder "Or when I finally broke her and made her beg..." He speeds up his thrusting.

After 20 minutes of relaxing the two finally cleaned each other and got out, sharing a moment's tender kiss before getting redressed. "Let's show these girls what they are missing, I have some toys in mind and I think you'll love it." Tia teased before leading her pet to pick up a few things.

Jewel's eyes lit up as he began to thrust in rougher then before, the smack making her moan out as she spread her legs as wide as she could allowing him to thrust deeper. "It was all amazing! But watching you be so rough with another woman! That hard slap that shocked her, the look on her face!" As Jewel recounted it she grew closer and closer, she never realized just how sadistic she could be with other women until tonight. "And watching her explode! I want to see you build her up again until she can't handle it make her crumb-" Her voice went silent as she suddenly came, a surprise to the both of them as she shivered and turned into a contortionist, arching up towards him, her chest pressing into his mouth as she came.

"Nnnn..." He suckles harder as she came, wrapping his arm around her waist and continues to thrust into her. "Nnn... Did thinking about it make you pop love..." He looks at her and smirks "I'll use her as much as you want... You want to watch her crumble..." He lays her back and holds her hips again, she may have cum but he wasn't even close yet. "Or maybe I'll make you crumble my love... Nnn..." He moans and rolls his hips to thrust deeper.

Tia and Isabelle returned finally, the guards were in for quite the site seeing the young dom walking her pet via lead, hands tied behind her back, blindfolded and with toys buzzing away, two egg vibrator's on each nipple and a vibrator in her begging pussy and ass. "Would you guys mind opening it up? The girls need to see how they are going to end up, feel free to join us if you want." Tia said seductively while using a small crop to push against her pet's chin forcing her to look forward, it was obvious that Izzy was already holding back a powerful orgasm, her legs shook violently and drool poured from her lips. "After all I may want to make some of them into examples and a couple of big strong men like yourselves would make that so much easier." Tia's inner sadist was running wild seeing her pet in such a state, so eager to please her mistress that the pain of holding this back was worth any reward no matter how small.

"Y-y-yes!" She answered with a quivering voice, the beautiful jewel beneath him still shaking as he didn't stop thrusting forcing her to ride out her orgasm for what felt like hours. "I-i-i can't w-wait." Slowly she began to thrust back as she regained strength, the threat now reaching her and making her smile. "God p-please, fuck me till I can't stand, until im just your limp toy! Use me David!" Despite her moment's of dominance feeling David's rough hands take control, to have him break her was the best. "I love it when you fuck me senseless!"

The guards were talking when the girls walked up, they turned to see The boss' girl Tia walking her pet down the hall, they stared at Izzy until Tia spoke. "O-Of course Miss Tia... Will Izzy be staying like that long..." The other turns to open the doors, making sure the women wouldn't get out as Tia led Izzy into the room.

David grins down at her and reaches for her breasts, he twists and pulls her nipples as he thrusts harder and faster. "You wanna be my little toy Jewel..." He leans closer and nips and licks at her neck, then kisses her roughly, nipping her lip. "I'll fuck you... Then I'll make you watch me fuck her again... Think she'll beg me to stop or for more..." He moans slightly and bucks his hips harder again.

"Oh I can't imagine I'll make her hold back much longer, I just want to show the girl's how good it can feel if they give in." Tia said with sadistic glee as she led her pet through the open door and seeing the sea of fearful girls, she knew that the women from her village including Izzy had gone through this too but with the help of Aden and his men soon 'mended their ways' "Good evening everyone. I know this must seem terrifying being here but please understand we are giving you a better life, my master and his men will give you pleasures you could never understand, Isn't that right pet?"
Izzy's body perked up once she was addressed, her body shaking as if she was going to crumple to the floor any second now. "Y-y-yes m-mistress." There wasn't the smallest hint of fear, lust and a loving submissiveness to her mistress filling her voice.
"Good girl, You see ladies these toys have been keeping her on edge ready to display how much she enjoys the touch of those above her now that she has given in and understands her place, Pet on your knees." Izzy struggled so much to hold herself together as she slowly lowered herself, if Tia didn't grant her release soon it would no longer be her choice. "Cum." The word was simple and direct and Izzy gave in immediately, her body crinkling beneath the pressure wave of her orgasm, squirting hard enough to make a large spray mark in front of her as if a dog marking its territory, Tia made no effort to help her pet, or even turn off the toys that still buzzed in her painfully sensitive areas. "Look at her, utter bliss, pleasure so powerful it has rendered her a drooling mess on the floor, and one of you today will feel that." Tia reached into a small knapsack she had on her side and removed a concentrated vial of the pleasure drug. "Pick out your victim, I want her broken so we can leave her in here drugged up showing them what their new life will be." Tia whispered for the men to hear.

"Yes! Make me your toy! Break me with those powerful hands and that godly dick David!" She screamed as he twisted her nipples before eagerly kissing him, like a hungry slut begging for more. "more! She'll beg for more! How could any woman resist this?! P-please David break me like you have so many times before leave me a mess!"

Back
Top Bottom