Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

The men stood around Izzy, dicks in hand, watching her, the one using her hand lets go as she starts to take over. They all moan and grunt as they work themselves faster, one of them hears Tia and looks back, he stops and moves to her. "Do you want any help Miss..." He moves to stand behind her and whispers "I'll do as you ask Miss... With only my hands..." He knew he couldn't do much with her, but she was obviously struggling with the display she set up for herself.

David watches her and grins, then lightly places a hand on her head and groans "Nnn... Whatever you want Jewel... Good girls get rewards..." He grins at the other woman and soon fists his hand in her hair and begain moving her faster on him. He didn't give her the time to adjust, causing her to gag like she wanted, he grunts and looks down at her. "You like that baby..." He turns to the woman again "Take a close look... This is your future... Some of you have already gone to training..." He's carful that she doesn't choke or gag too much, knowing full well how much she could actually take. "But that woman... Nnn... Who was just taken... She won't get...Mmm... The same as you..." He looks back down to Jewel and speeds her up, thrusting harder a few moments before filling her mouth, then pulling back to get some on her face and breasts. "Nnn..." He looks to Jewel "Tell them her fate love..." He knew she hadn't cum yet, he hadn't touched her, he pulled her up and helps her stand, facing the group of women, his hand moving to lift a leg. He easily slips into her from behind "Tell them... And I'll continue..."

Tia did notice the man get up and her eyes focused on him as he walked over to her and mad his offer. "N-no thank you." She said with an obvious struggle. "Only my master can touch me or allow anyone else to...oh god..." Some of the men were starting to get so close, soon Izzy would be covered in their cum. "T-thank you for trying to h-help though." She was definitely going to see her master after this, she knew he wouldn't be well enough but it was worth a try.

Jewel wanted to squeal in delight as his hand found her head and quickly grabbed a fistful of hair and straight away shoved her down his length, her second hand now reached between her legs too as she reveled in this situation, her gags were followed by moans especially as he called out to the women telling them how their lives would be. her eyes began to water as he shoved deeper into her throat and soon she could feel him tense and then finally fill her mouth and throat before pulling out and splashing on her face and tits, she barely had a chance to swallow before he pulled her to her feet and told her tell them the future of the girl they just abducted, she screamed in pleasure as he with ease pushed inside her. "David and I will personally train her! We'll break her until she begs to serve anyone we tell her to! Make her our pet!" She looked back at David eyes begging for it to be enough. "I want to make her eat out every single one of them! To have them all screaming in pleasure!" She looked out at the crowd with hungry eyes, each of them knew she was serious and most seemed to intimidated by this display to think there was any possibility of it being a lie or joke.

He nods his head, "As you wish Miss..." He planned on following her after this, maybe Aden would let him help her in his stead, he was too injured to help her himself and he doubted a hand would be enough. He makes his way back over to Izzy and continues, he was already pretty close, just like most of the others. "F-Fuck... Ahh..." The one Izzy was working grunts and cries out as she brings him over first, he covers her face and tits before stepping back, panting. That was all it took for several more men, popping at once and covering other parts of her, the man who had tried to help Tia was watching her and not Izzy as he too came all over her.

David grins and holds her waist with the other hand, keeping her up as she starts to thrust, it was clearly visible to the women. "She'll do as you say love... Nnn... You're tight... Is having these women watch you turning you on..." He knew it was but wanted her to admit it to them, he thrusts faster, careful not to push her too fast so she can still answer.

Izzy's senses were overloaded, the grunts of the men around her and the quiet whimpering of her mistress, the musky smell of each them filled her nostrils, so intense it was if she could taste them, the sight of being surrounded by them like this was all new, her mistress had never allowed anything nearing this intense and then there was their touches, as they got close they pulled away but the rough hands already were leaving marks she would be feeling for days, it wasn't until she felt the hot cum from the man in her hand that she realized just how bad this was going to be, her face and tits took the first load as she squeezed his rock hard cock, she had to close her eyes but that didn't stop her feeling every hot spurt land against her body, their was barely an inch that didn't have some level of coverage, the thick cum running over her skin until it hit her nightie and absorbed by the material, she opened one eye, the other covered by cum to see Tia on the edge just from the sight of it.

"G-good girl! Now come with your mistress we really must be going. Thank everyone here for their gift." It was obvious that Tia was in a hurry, while she had planned on seeing hte other prisoners that now had changed, fully intent on rushing to see her master.
"Thank...you everyone..." Izzy was out of breath as she pulled herself together and got to her feet slowly, her mistress didn't want her to clean herself or she would have demanded that too. "For your gifts." Finally she followed her mistress as they made their way back to the medical wing. The two entering in quite the rush and stirring up quite the commotion with Izzy in tow.

"Oh fuck yes! I love them watching me!" Jewel was gearing up for a mind-breaking orgasm, the sight of her in front of so many, and the fact that they together had committed such a horrific and taboo act of kidnapping their own personal sex slave. "I want to cum David! Please let me cum!" Jewel knew he was holding back, whether it was to tease her or drag it out for the women she wasn't sure but it wasn't important.

The man that had tried to help Tia, Adam, turned to follow the two as they slowly made their way out of the room. He watched at Tia would stumble slightly as she walked, not even allowing Izzy to help her, she had one focus, Aden. Adam walks into the medical room behind them, stopping a few feet from the bed, he looks at Tia, she was starting to drip onto the floor.

David grins, "As you wish my pet... My love..." He looks out over the group of women, then reaches down with one hand to rub her clit quickly as he thrusts faster, harder. "Cum baby... Show them their future... Cum for me Jewel..." He was close but holding back, Jewel was the focus at the moment.

"M-master." Tia quickly closed the distance between her and Aden and while she felt a mixture of desire and worry for him the only thing evident in her body language was desire. "How a-are you doing?" She asked quietly as she looked over his bed ridden form, selfish desire begged her to get on with it but she cared for her master.

Izzy had noticed they were being followed but didn't say anything, they weren't ever in danger here, the men all knew Aden was boss and hurting either of them was a death sentence if they were lucky. She stood to the side but attracted attention with ease, the red material coupled with her now glossy, cum covered skin made her the most obvious thing in the room.

Jewel was ready to explode, his fingers on her clit would have been more then enough but his sudden speeding up too made her go blank for a moment before letting out a sudden scream of pleasure, her body twitching as she squirted across the floor, the furthest drops landing only an inch or so from the women closest to them, her legs felt weak but thanks to David's hands she didn't fall. "Y-your cock...is amazing..." Jewel struggled out as she fought for breath.

Adam watched as she spoke to the boss, knowing he wouldn't be able to help her the way she needed right now. He glances to Izzy, Tia's pet, she wouldn't be able to please her mistress right either, he knew a woman's body well, Tia needed to be fucked. Aden slowly turns to look at her and smiles "Hey baby..." He looks her over and knows exactly what she was here for, he turns his head to look at Izzy and sees what state she's in, then noticed one of his men, Adam, standing near by. "Love... You know I can't... As much as I'd love to..." He grins a bit "What have you been up to..." Adam steps up "Sir... If you don't mind... I could help her in your stead... I was watching her as she was making her way here from the training room..." Aden looks to him, then Tia "Tia... Why not give me a little show..."

He grins at her statement and thrusts harder a few more times, soon filling her as he came, then slowly pulls out, but keeps her leg up. "And it's all yours baby girl..." His hand on her clit rubs slowly to let her ride out the last of her orgasm, kissing her cheek. "Shall we go meet your new pet now..."

Tia didn't get a chance to enter before Adam spoke, his suggestion to take over for him illiciting a small laugh before Aden agreed and that laughter turned to worry. "B-but I've never been with anyone else master! I've always been yours! You always said I was only for you." She looked panicked between the two men, she had nothing against Adam by any means but was worried about what this meant, was Aden getting bored of her? "I-i can wait master! I promise."

Izzy realized immediately the thoughts going through Tia's head, she knew exactly how fragile little Tia could be. it was a trait she loved but at the same time was a dangerous one to have, Izzy stepped over and whispered into Aden's ear. "She is scared she may be becoming less important to you I think master." Her tone was nothing but informative and caring, if she could help Tia she would be willing to do anything, even if it meant telling on her to her master.

"Y-yeah..." Jewel body still felt loose and weak. "Can you carry me again?" She asked while looking to him as best she could with her leg still high in the air. "You made my legs weak again sweetie.

Aden listens to her and was suspecting her train of thought before Izzy came up to him, but smiles at her and leans up to kiss her cheek. "Thank you..." He looks back to Tia and smiles, reaching for her hand, he rubs it softly. "You are just for me... But I never thought I'd be hurt like this..." He smirks lightly "And I know you baby... I know what you need right now and I don't think you can wait... And keep your mind..." He looks to Izzy and to Adam "Adam knows you belong to me... He just wants to help you..." He nods to Adam to move closer, he steps up behind Tia and pulls her close gently, he looks to Aden. "You belong to the boos Miss Tia... I just want to help out... No one else has to know..."

David smiles and lifts her into his arms, carrying her bridal style, he kisses her softly "Of course I can..." He looks to the women and grins, "Be seeing you later..." He takes Jewel and heads to his room again, holding her close.

Tia's nerves weren't helped as her master began to speak, he did know her and it was true that she wouldn't be able to hold herself back she was to spoiled with her urges getting wiped away by Aden whenever she had them and now the thought he was injured and may not be able to do anything for quite a while was torture to her, she found herself in Adam's hands now, the familar feeling of a man's hands on her flesh felt slightly alien with the different structure of Adam. "O....okay just one second please." She was doing her best to calm down and slipped from Adam's hands to place a deep kiss on her master's lips. "I love you master." Even with his blessing, in fact insistence she still felt like she was being unfaithful to him. after that she returned to Adam, shaking nervously as she stood in front of him, and unsure of what to do. "Ummm...h-how do you want me?"

Jewel's smile changed from one of desire to one of sweetness as she found herself in his arms again, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck, his strong hands under her felt so soothing. "Mm I can't wait." Finally they were heading back in the direction of their room. "Something tells me you were enjoying that even more then me David, controlling me so easily in front of so many, you can't hide how big that load was." She finished as they reached the door, she opened it for him so they could step in, her eyes focused on the bed where the girl had been tied up now lay, her body on display. "Mmm..." Jewel licked her lips. "I'm not sure where to start with her...so many things we could do..." As David let her down she ran her hand over the frightened girl.

Aden doesn't hold her back and watches as she kisses Aden, once he has her back he smiles "Here... This may help..." He steps aside and picks up a cloth, folding it slightly "Here... Just focus on the Boss' voice..." He slowly ties the cloth over her eyes, then slowly slips his hands back down to her breasts to massage them gently. Aden smirks and understands, he watches them "You like that baby... Maybe a bit more..." Adam nods and lightly pinches her nipples.

David chuckles and looks at her "Can you blame me love... You are at your best with an audience..." They enter his rom slowly, he closes the door behind them and walks up to the bed, he grins. "She's all yours Jewel... How shall we start..."

Tia was confused about what Adam was doing right up until she found herself blinded by material and told to focus on Aden's voice, her body instantly relaxed, it was easier to put herself into a trance where his touch was Aden's then she would have thought, as his hands moved to her breasts she shivered in delight, the tank top's material doing little to hide the motions of his hands on her skin. "Y-yes mast-ahhh~" She began to lean into his touch as Adam pinched her nipples, and without begin told placed her hands behind her back as if they were bound, eager to complete the experience she had been through so many times.

Izzy stood on the sidelines, biting her lip as she watched her mistress in the hands of another, she would wait though, throughout the entire thing if she had to.

"Well I think we can leave her tied and gagged..." The girl looked frantically between the two and fought her bindings, muffled yells and screams coming from her. The look in Jewel's eyes was actually quite frightening as she realized just how much power she had over the girl. "Let's hold off 'training' her for now, I want to see you have fun with her, watch my man ravage her." She leaned over to press her lips against David's, her hand sliding down his body until she began to softly stroke his cock. "Then maybe we can get some of the drug and get her all hot and bothered for a while without a touch, make her really want it."

Aden smirks "That's right... You don't get to touch... Who owns this body Tia..." Adam massages and squeezes her breasts, then pulls her nipples slightly, one hand moving down to cup her pussy. "I can't hear you Pet..." Adam kept up, rubbing at her clit lightly through her clothes, but only for a moment.

David grins and kisses her back "Is that so... Well then, shall I go all the way with her... Or shall I leave that till later..." He whispers into her ear softly, not wanting their 'guest' to hear that just yet, he then moves to get on the bed, moving over her. He looks over his new toy and grins "Oh... We are going to have so much fun..."

Tia was about to answer as Adam pulled her nipple causing her to arch her back towards him, the illusion so heavily laid on for Tia at the moment that Adam could have been speaking and she would have struggled to tell the difference. "You master! You own this body! Ahhhh~" Tia eagerly spread her legs and allowed Adam full access to her lace covered and very wet pussy, everything felt so much more intense while she was blinded, it was quickly becoming one of her favorite fetishes with her master, so much so that Izzy had been put through it too, sometimes together as their master had his way with them.

"You can do anything to her, feel free to use her however you see fit, as far as I'm concerned shes our slave, so go all the way in every hole if you want in whatever order however many times as you want I just want to watch you use her." Saying the words made Jewel squirm, she couldn't wait to watch this, watch David use her like a toy, the girl attempted to move away from him with what little mobility she had, hands behind her back and feet tied together she didn't have much choice other than to shimmy which made her body shake erotically in her unclothed state.

Aden could see she was beyond actually hearing 'his' voice and nods to Adam, letting him take over, as exciting at the show was, Aden was still in pain. Adam pulls her panties aside and slowly thrusts a finger into her, the men having seen enough of the three over the last month to know what Tia enjoyed. "Yes it is my body... And only I say when you get to cum... Right Pet... You know what you have to say..." He nips at her neck slightly and squeezes her breast a bit harder, she liked being controlled.

David grins down at his toy "You hear that... You're all mine..." He looks her over and smirks, she was bound, but still too strong at the moment to be let go, he reaches for the lube at the bed side. "Let's get you calmed... Slightly..." He slicks his fingers and reaches between her thighs to start on her clit, working it slowly and carefully, knowing just how to touch. "Pull the gag baby... I wanna hear her fight it..."

There was definitely no doubt that Tia loved being the bottom of the relationship, while she did truly enjoy being in charge of her pet it was nothing compared to how it felt to have someone in charge of her, telling her what to do and how to do it, their rough hands in her hair fucking her senseless and as Adam began to thrust his finger into her she let out a deep throaty groan of pleasure, despite having never had her before Adam was doing a remarkable job, while he wasn't as precise as Aden it barely showed in her reactions. "Yes master! I don't get to decide when to cum master! Please master let me cum! I want to cum for you master!" His rough hand on her chest and his mouth and teeth on her neck she was quickly rushing towards her first orgasm, her body had been so tensed up it didn't take much time to get her there. "P-please master!"

Adam looks to Aden, he could tell he was still in pain, he turns them to face an empty bed, then removes his fingers and pushes her over to bend over it. "Do you cum before me Pet..." He pulls her panties down and opens his pants, he presses against her, he holds her wrists as if they were really tied. "You cum when I say Pet... Is that clear..." Not waiting for an answer, he quickly thrusts into her and starts a hard pace.

Tia barely had time to let out a disappointed sigh before finding her face and upper body pressed into a bed. "No master! I'm sorry master! Please forgive me!" Her pussy begged for his touch again, she could feel her panties peel from her and dangle between her legs and soon his cock pressed against her entrance. She didn't get a chance to reply instead as he thrust in she screamed in pleasure as he didn't wait for her to prepare or get used to him instead simply thrusting into her hard and fast. "YES MASTER! O-ONLY WHEN YOU SAY!" Tia had already been struggling when Adam was using just his finger but now he was pushing so much deeper with his cock but she held on despite the obvious strain.

The girl shook her head as David moved over her menace filling his eyes and as he moved his hand between her legs she seemed to only fight more, for now as he worked her clit, Jewel with an evil smile on her face moved to take away the gag and as she was allowed to speak she filled the room with vicious yells. "LET ME GO YOU MONSTERS! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Her body language followed her voice perfectly as she still attempted to move away.
"Mmm I simply must get a taste." Jewel said to herself quietly just loud enough for David to hear and quickly moved in to the girls chest, her tongue quickly dancing over her nipple for a few moments, raising it to stand hard enough to cut glass.
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SLUT!"

'Fuck... She's like a vice!' He bit his lip a moment to keep from crying out as he started to really fuck her. He pulls one hand back and smacks her ass, thrusting harder to try and bring himself closer, faster. "You're all mine Tia... I own you... Nnnn... Fuck... Now baby! Cum for me!" He speeds up a bit more.

David just holds her still and continues, it had been a while since he had really fought with a girl, he had missed it greatly. He was moving his fingers lower to enter her when Jewel moved in to lick her nipple, then looks up at her shout. "Watch it!" He moves up and slaps her cheek, he glares down at her "That's my girl you're talking to... And your new owner..."

Tia's moans and screams well overshadowed the noises coming from Adam as he thrust in again and again her tight body managing to make him struggle as he fucked her senseless. "Y-yes master!" She screamed as Adam called her his again, she let out the loudest scream yet but buried her face into the bed to muffle it as she came again, squirting against the floor while she tightened even more around his cock as if not allowing him to remove it.

Jewel had moved away after teasing the girl, not because she had called her out but simply to watch David again and she couldn't hide the shiver she had when David slapped her enough to make her head ring a little. "Mmmm it's so hot when you defend me sweetie, maybe one more time to make sure she really gets it?" The girl didn't hear it as she shook her head from the slap,
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"G-God... Shit..." When she finally came, she tightened on him so hard, he was barely able to thrust in once more to fill her as he came. "Nnn..." He lays over her back and pants, trying to catch his breath, he looks back to Aden and Izzy.

David glances at Jewel before looking back to his plaything "No... But don't worry love... I'm sure it won't be her last..." He grins and looks to Jewel again "But I think it will take more then my hand love... Get the toy from the bottom drawer..."

Tia laid on the bed quivering with excitement as she felt her 'master' pump into her and filled her even with him laying on top of her showing signs of exhaustion it didn't break the illusion, she simply laid on the bed quiet and patient awaiting him to take her again.

Izzy had quietly waited, slowly rubbing her legs together as lines of her juices coming from her.

Jewel let out a whimper of disappointment as David displayed self control she lacked but didn't wait for any more instruction as she reached for the lowest drawer and handed him the toy. "W-what are you doing? What is that? Get it away!" Once again she struggled but barely moved on the bed.

Adam could tell Tia wasn't finished yet, and one look at Izzy told him that she was getting excited too, he waves her over. He flips Tia over to lay on her back and has Izzy bend over her, he had seen the boss do this once and always wanted to try it. "Love your Mistress while I reward you both..." He smacks Izzy's ass and moves to start thrusting between them slowly, he was still a bit tired.

"This... Littlw slave... Will be your downfall..." He lubes it up and move it down to hover over her pussy, then flicks it to medium and starts to rub it over her clit. "You can say no all you want... But your body won't lie..." He points Jewel to her nipples again.

Tia didn't expect her world to suddenly flip but now she laid on her back and spread her legs for him and yet another surprise as she felt her pet press up against her, their breasts squishing together causing them both to moan before their lips pressed together, Izzy didn't show the same hesitance that her mistress did as she was now part of a sandwich with another man, it would have been a different story if her mistress hadn't been there. Both of them aching for more as he thrust between them and they continued to make out.

The girl's escape efforts were suddenly thwarted as the vibrator pressed into her clit, her whole body seemingly crumpling under its touch. "GET IT OFF ME!" She began to cry as he touched her with it, instead of having them move away Jewel began to suckle at her tit again and her sobbing got louder, unable to move while her body struggled to get its senses together, the strong sensation making her feel weak.

"Mmm... Very good..." He thrusts between their pussies a few times before thrusting into each of them a few times, then going between them again. "Who am I..." He smacks Izzy's ass again as he's thrusting between them again, harder, he reaches up to grip her hair and gives it a light tug.

"I don't think so..." He continues to hold her down and rub the toy over her, he looks to Jewel as she suckles her nipples. "Baby... This might be her first... Why not walk her through it..." He flips the toy down to low now to drag it out, he had gotten her body worked up, of her now wet thighs said anything about that.

Back
Top Bottom