Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Aden smiles as they left, he was feeling better, but he was still tired, he relaxed and went back to sleep.

David smiles and kisses her softly "We had a bit of a problem... Aden was injured, he'll be fine, but it had Tia worried sick..." He rubs her cheek and kisses her softly again "But the raid went fine... The girls collected a large number of new women..." He moves to kissing her neck softly "Soon they will know the pleasures we taught you..." He smiles at her "I was thinking of giving them a preview of what they'll get... How would you like to put on a show... Be my example..." His hands were rubbing her back and arms softly.

The two were quiet as they walked through the halls before finally ending at their room, Aden's room, Tia was still struggling and as they moved to the bed Izzy turned her friend and planted a soft loving kiss on her lips. "Just lay back..." Tia allowed Izzy to take charge this time, their kisses soft and loving, no sense of urgency and soon Tia found herself returning them, loving desire building up in her as Izzy's soft hands crawled over her skin and removed each of their clothes, it wasn't long until the two wore nothing but underwear and were making out on the bed enjoying each other as lovers not simply sexual beasts.

Jewel was surprised to hear him talk so nonchalantly about Aden's injury. "I bet...shes more infatuated with him then anyone else I've ever seen...apart from maybe Izzy with Tia." She smiled as she returned his kiss and hugged him tight as he pulled away to speak, her sense of morality utterly dissipated as pleasure and David were the only things in her life now, easily shown as he kissed along her neck and her loving mood instantly clicking into desire and as he suggested putting on a show she let out a loud moan at the very thought, her pussy already becoming soaked. "I'd love to!" Her hands began to roam over him, slowly moving towards his crotch, he had pushed her buttons and knew what that meant.

David smiles and reaches for her hand, feeling it going lower, he pulls it up and slowly sucks her finger, nipping it lightly. "Mmm... Just the answer I was looking for..." He smirks and kisses her again, rolling them over and sitting her atop him, he grins "I'm guessing you with to have our own fun first..." He rocks his hips up to meet her, grinding against her slowly.

Although it stayed at the back of Tia's mind she couldn't help but lose herself in Izzy despite her master's injury, the two had been virtually separated for the last couple of days it had been torture for the both of them even with Aden distracting Tia. Izzy very slowly started to remove their underwear, Tia laying on the bed panting as she watched her pet take her time and tease her.
"I love you Tia..." She whispered softly as a blush came to her face before pushing herself between Tia's legs and running her tongue across the pussy she had missed so much.
"I love you TOO!" Tia replied as she felt her friend's now expert tongue run over her nethers before pushing further, the young woman still simply laid on the bed, hands above her head curled into fists grabbing onto the bed sheet. "Oh god Izzy!" She screamed in pleasure.

Jewel bit her lip as she felt him suckle on her finger, she lost herself in his lips again as he rolled them over. "I'm starting to think you prefer it when I'm on top..." She teased before reaching down, using her hand to guide him straight in, it only took a few strokes before she could impale herself completely on him. "O-oh god!" Her hands gripped onto his shoulders. "Your always so big David..." She leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on his lips before setting a fast pace, moaning into his mouth as she did so.

David grins and runs his hands up her sides slowly, then groans as he enters her, he looks at her "But of course... Then I get this lovely view..." He slides his hands to her breasts as she starts to ride him, he squeezes them and rolls her nipples between his fingers. "You'll show those women what they are missing... Won't you baby... Tell them how good I make you feel..." As he feels her starting to shake, he starts to buck his hips up as she comes down on him, forcing himself deeper. "Nnn... Ride me baby..." She was getting really tight.

Izzy's tongue probed deeper still until Tia was arching her back towards the ceiling, one hand snaking now through Izzy's hair as she worked her tongue, she knew every weakness of her friend, Izzy's hands ever so slowly worked their way up Tia's side the light touch causing her to spasm, it wasn't long before Tia began to tighten up, her screams readily filling the room while holding Izzy closer now with both hands, Izzy's eyes could only lock onto Tia's face for brief moments between her shaking and uncontrollable fidgeting as she got closer, finally she was pushed over the edge, Tia's legs locked onto her friends head as her hands pressed her further in making it hard for Izzy to gain a breath but it didn't slow her down as her tongue continued and prolonged her friends orgasm, after Tia let her go Izzy finally got her breath while looking at her friend trying to catch hers, Tia breathlessly whispered. "Come here." with a smile on her face.

Jewel's nightgown left little to the imagination, acting more as a transparent dress then anything else and it was quickly thrown off as she began to bounce on his member, her hands rose with his, hugging them ot her chest now as she sat up straight and switched between grinding and bouncing. "Y-yes I can't wait to show them! To have them watch me!" She was already starting to get close just imagining it and it wasn't helped by him thrust up into her. "OH GOD!" The shriek of pleasure barely audible as she sped up and matched their thrusts. "I'm CUMM-" The word was left unfinished as she tightened down on him screaming as she came for what felt like an age.

David grunted as she sped up to match him, he had worked her up so much with his words, he wasn't even close yet as she quickly came. He groans and holds her hips tighter, then starts to quickly roll and buck his hips up into her, prolonging her orgasm as he sought his own. He was also determined to send her over the top again before he finished, he loved her dazed look after double hit. "Nnn... That's it baby... One more... Nnnn..." He moans as he watches her, panting to get his breath, he could feel her twitching again. "Yeah baby... Nnnn... Cum again Jewel..." Despite her over sensitive body and training, it wasn't often he got her to cum so close together.

Izzy eagerly climbed over to her friend, Tia's hands reached up and pulled her down by her cheeks the two once again sharing a deep kiss and Tia tasted herself on Izzy's lips and tongue, the two girls chests heaved as they fought for breath but refused to pull away from one another until a few minutes passed and Tia pulled away just barely so she could speak. "L-let's do your favorite..." Izzy squealed at the idea and Tia laid flat on her back, Izzy wasted no time and straddled her friend's face. In truth this was one of Tia's favorite positions too being under Izzy and watching her face contort and body ripple under every touch, lick and breath was so sexy. Tia held off for a few moments and let her friend stew.
"T-Tia please d-don't make me wait any longer... It's been days..." Izzy begged sincerely unsure if she COULD wait any longer and finally felt relief as Tia softly licked at her friend's drenched pussy, for now not even penetrating but circling her clit and watching Izzy shiver with pleasure.

Jewel didn't get a chance to recover as David only gripped her tighter and thrusted up into her. "W-wai-" She attempted to ask him to wait but simply couldn't form the word, with each thrust he seemed to grow more desperate for his own release and she felt him hit harder into her and before long she was coiling up and felt like she would explode, her hands scrunched into balled white fists against her mouth as she came again, letting out a scream that sounded like it should rock the room. "FUuuuCck." Was the only thing she could say as she squirted harder then ever covering him, her eyes rolling back as she fell backwards, landing flat on the bed as her body contracted tightly.

David watches her and groans and moans loudly as she clamps onto him again as she came, covering them in her pleasure induced spray. "Fuck.... Nnn, fucking good..." He holds her hips and thrusts up a few times, cumming himself, he slowly lets her go as she falls back into the bed, her body still arching in pleasure. He sits up slowly and looks down at her, softly running his hands over her legs and she rides out the last of her orgasm. "Mmm... You enjoy that baby girl..." When she was down to light twitching, he slowly pulls her up and sits her in his lap, holding her close and rubbing her back. "My little pleasure gem..." He kisses her cheek softly.

Izzy didn't want to rush this anymore, she enjoyed every second despite Tia being a tease. The two had been separated for longer then they ever had before both before and after their new life began and now she was going to ride out every second she could. "T-Tia oh my g-god I missed feeling this." Tia mumbled a positive response as she began to push past her friend's folds and truly taste her, Izzy gasping as her back straightened before she slowly relaxed down and placed her hands on the bed for stability. "I n-never want to leave."

Jewel blacked out for a while only coming back as he mentioned her being his pleasure gem, now she found herself in his lap and his hand on her back. "You m-made me pass out. That was my biggest one y-yet." Her body felt weak despite the fact that somewhere down in her she wanted to jump him again. "You wouldn't let me catch my breath." She said with another heavy breath as she stared up at him, her eyes filled with indecision about what to do next.

Panting slightly as well, David smiles "Are you.. Complaining..." He smirks knowing she never would, he rubs her arms softly to help her relax. David cups her cheek hand smiles again "You were fine... And I enjoyed it almost just as much... I enjoy pleasing you..." He sees the look in her eyes and kisses her softer "Relax... We don't have to go see the women today... If you want to relax... Sleep... Or have more fun with me... It's all up to you... No rush..." He lays them down and continues to softly rub her cheek, keeping her focussed on him to allow her mind to clear.

Meanwhile, the men were carefully laying the now naked and unconscious women on the floor in their holding cell, they laid out blankets. They had stripped them as they were taken from the cart, they also lightly tied their hands.

Izzy slowly moved one of her hands to rest on Tia's head not to push her further but rather as a sign of affection although Tia took it as a sign they should speed up and soon greedily pushed her tongue further, driving Izzy wild. "T-tia!" Izzy yelled out her body beginning to tense uncontrollably as her friend hit her every weak spot, the days of waiting were obviously starting to show her fuse was so short now that she felt ready to blow but she was doing well holding on until Tia's tongue slipped out and over her clit. "AHHHHH!~" Was her instant reaction and her legs tightened on Tia's head as she came squirting all over her friends face not that Tia minded, it was the ultimate sign of pleasure from Izzy and could only be taken as a compliment to her abilities. After Izzy finally let go the two moved to relax on the bed, panting and sharing a small kiss before the exhausting day finally caught up with them and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Jewel was still shivering a little as David rubbed her arms. "N-no how could I?" She answered him with a small laugh, and as he cradled her cheek she couldn't help but take in that manly smell, her eyes dancing over his muscular form but as he made the offer of having more fun she realized she simply couldn't after that, she kissed his hand and hugged his arm as he rubbed her cheek. "Sleep for now I think...you broke me." Jewel didn't try to hide the happy grin as his soft touch started to lull her to sleep.

David smiles and keeps up his light touch, helping her relax and finally sleep again, he chuckles softly "I'm just glad you enjoyed it Love... And later you can show all those women what they're missing if they fight us..." He kisses her softly as she starts to fall asleep, rubbing her cheek, he pulls back to watch her eyes flutter closed as her finally nods off. "That's it baby... Sleep... We have a 'class' to teach later..."

They finished laying the women down and left one man to stand guard inside the room and two outside the doors, the inside man was to leave the room once they started to wake up.

Tia and Izzy stayed asleep for a few hours before Tia awoke, softly she pulled away from her friend in an attempt to let her sleep. "I'll be back." She whispered to Izzy and quickly made her way back to the medical wing before even getting redressed. The men around here knew she was Aden's and by now everyone had seen her naked in some form, generally due to Aden trying to get her over her wish to be hidden, she stepped in and quickly rushed to her master's side. "Master..." She wasn't sure if he was awake as she crawled onto the bed and nuzzled into his side, careful to avoid anything that would hurt him.

Aden was asleep, but woke slowly when he felt the bed shift, his eyes opening slowly "Mmm... Huh..." He looks over and smiles softly "Hey baby... Weren't you with Izzy?" He slowly lifts his arm and pulls her closer, rubbing her bare back softly. "How long have I been sleeping?" He shifts just enough to kiss her head without hurting himself, he smiles and settles down again. "Did you reward your pet, Love?"

Tia couldn't hide the look of joy on her face as he woke and eagerly took advantage by snuggling into him, resting her head on his chest. "I was for a while and I don't know we sort of had a nap ourselves a few hours?" A blush began to fill her face as she felt the kiss and then his question about rewards. "Yeah...it was lovely." Her tone soft and like silk as she remembered it. "We really missed each other..." It wasn't often that the two were equal partners in bed so when it did happen it was always so refreshing and sweet. "But I had to come and check on you. Make sure you weren't doing anything silly to hurt yourself. Is there anything I can do to help? Get you food or water or something?" She hoped there was some way to help, to make this just a little easier if she could.

Aden smiles and continues to rub her back "If you insist Love... I wouldn't mind a small bowl of stew and some water..." He relaxes back again, he was still tired, but he didn't want to upset her anymore, she was worried and he couldn't blame her. He tilts his head to look at her again and lifts his hand, he slowly runs it through her hair. "Does Izzy know you're here..." He hadn't missed that she was naked, meaning she'd just come from his room, and if she was here alone, Izzy must be sleeping.

"I'll get right to it master." She smiled at him sweetly glad he was willing to let her help before moving to get up, stopping only as his hand ran through her hair and he asked her where Izzy was. "No she's still asleep, but I helped her relax I promise. I'll be back soon." She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss before getting off the bed and moving quickly to the kitchen, she was away for just over half an hour before she returned, a large bowl, pitcher and empty cup on a tray that she laid on a table beside the bed. "Master I have your food and water." She said hoping he was still awake as she began to fill the cup, offering it to him and then stirring the stew. She waited for him to finish his drink and took the cup now taking the bowl and sitting on the side of the bed and with a smug smile began to try and feed Aden.

He had dozed off slightly but woke at the sound of her calling him, he shifts slightly to sit up a bit more and smiles at her. "Thanks sweety..." He took the water and slowly drank what he needed before handing it back, then watches as she gets in bed with him to feed hm. "Haven't bin treated like this since I was little..." He smirks and takes her offered spoonful, then another, he eats slowly, careful not to over do it, he smiles at her. "And what do you suppose she'll do when she wakes to find you gone..." He asked for another drink and slowly took a sip, he looks to the side table "Was there anything for my pain? It's light, but starting to come back..."

The inner guard looked up from his hands when he heard a soft moan, then another, he grins and silently leaves the room as they start to shift around.

"Anything for you master." The smugness disappeared from Tia's face and turned to genuine adoration as she continued to feed him, there was something just so nice to this a calm and sweet moment between the two and despite her state of undress the moment wasn't ruined. "She knows me well master, I'm sure she will come here and I'll explain I know she will understand." She placed the bowl down and gave him the drink he asked for before moving to the side table and looking through it. "I don't know what would be used for that master..." There were needles and assorted tools and bottles. "Do you want me to get the doctor master?"

Aden smiles again and reaches up while her hands are free and gently pulls her closer for a deep but short kiss. He cups her cheek and rubs softly "Then she shouldn't be too much longer..." He looks to the side table "Is there a small bottle with little green tabs in it... That's the pain blocker... I've used it enough to know..." He smiles at her.

David looks up from Jewels face at the soft knock on his door, he carefully slips from bed and tosses on a robe, he opens the door to find one of the men. "What is it..." The man nods to him "Sir... The women are starting to wake up... What should we do..." David glances back at Jewel then looks to the man "Take the first few who wake to the training room... I want a few started before they all wake... So they'll know their future... Call me when the rest are awake... My girl wishes to talk with them..."

Tia's hair stood on end as the kiss surprised her. "M-master." She whispered with longing in her voice as he pulled away, Tia wishing he hadn't stopped, it was hard for her to focus now as he told her what to look for but she rallied to help him and soon found the bottle, opening it she poured out a small handful and held it out for him to take as he needed. "Is there anything else I can do to help you master?" That same longing still hung in her voice but was overshadowed by her concern.

Jewel awoke as the door closed and looked around as she realized David wasn't in the bed. "Is everything okay?" Jewel asked as she spied him by the door, she got to her feet and redressed in her sheer robe.

Aden took his pills and then looked at her, just a simple kiss from him and turned her back on, he smiles and pats the bed. "Come sit baby... You've done plenty for me... I think I can do something for you..." He shifts and moves them slightly, then slips his hand between her thighs, he teases her slowly, keeping eye contact. "This has to be slow baby... But watch me and pretend it's me filling you..." He slips a few fingers into her and pumps them slowly, his thumb rubbing her clit in time. "That's it... Focus on the feeling and my face... Nice and slow baby..." He smirks at her, it wasn't often she'd allow him to go slow, her body wanting it fast, but he was injured now.

David looks back and smiles, pulling her closer as she nears "Nothing's wrong love... I was just told that the new women were waking up... I've sent a few on to training..." He kisses her softly "We'll get ready and be down soon..." He nods to the man and slowly shuts his door.

Tia quickly moved onto the bed sitting beside her master with a smile on her face. "You don't need to do anything for m-~" That was all she managed before she felt his hand brush by her nethers. "M-master~ Y-you don't hav-have to~" She wasn't complaining by any means but was worried about his health, feeling his fingers press into her and being told to watch him would have embarrased her a month ago but now she did it with ease and despite how much she wanted to ride his fingers, to make it go faster she simply sat and stared at him with desire in her eyes. "T-thank you m-master~"

She wasn't surprised it had something to do with the women, with Aden out of commission for now David was in charge after all, she returned his kiss, her eyes catching the man taking a look at her on display form. Even after a month it wasn't hard for her to catch the eyes of everyone on her as if she was a forbidden fruit they all wished to taste, it was so tantalizing. "Are there any as bad as Isabelle this time?"

"No need to thank me love... Just enjoy it... I can't do much for you right now..." He continues to pump slowly, but curls a finger to tease her sweet spot and rubs her clit a bit harder. "Tell me about you and Izzy... Did you tire her out... Or she you?" He kept it up and smiles at her, watching closely, smirking as a hand slowly moves to her breast, he doesn't comment.

David smiles "I'm not sure... Tia and Izzy collected them... I haven't had a chance to look them over..." He grins a bit "Why... Did you want a crack at changing her mind..." He'd also been teaching her how to please a woman's body over the last month, she was quite good and bringing a woman to her knees without saying a word. "I still remember the last woman from your village... You quite enjoyed teasing her..." He ran his finger down the side of her face to her arm, leaning closer.

Back
Top Bottom