Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

"You d-don't need to master." She said quietly, part of her brain telling her to shut up and enjoy it while the rest was worried about him, as his fingers moved she arched her back and thrust her chest out. "Uhh~" Her moans filled the room and she began to quiver, Aden knew just how to bring Tia down, there was not a weak spot he didn't know about. "B-b-both! S-she started and t-then we moved into her favorite p-position!" Her hand did start to move to her chest, eagerly pawing at it for a few moments before softly pinching her nipples. "M-master can I do anything for you? I can use m-my mouth if you want I know how much you like that..."Lust was beginning to overpower her worry now but she knew sex would be to violent for his wounds, but she had to do something for him.

He grins at her and keeps it up, he so enjoyed pushing her "No baby... I'm fine... Anything like that would hurt too much... I just enjoy watching you..." He knew her body so well by know, he knew he wasn't giving her enough to cum yet, he wanted to push her as far as he could. "Did you have her screaming love..." He wanted to distract her from asking for more, she would get what he gave her.

As much as Tia wanted the rush of pleasure she had become used to her master teasing her and could handle it even if she didn't want to although it was hard to believe that with the way she quivered with his every movement and her voice faltering. "Y-yes mas-ster I made her s-scream." Her free hand reached to his arm for stability as her legs became harder to control, her other hand twisting her nipple harder and occassionaly roughly pulled at her tits like the masochist she was. "P-please master can I cum?" She wasn't close enough yet but she knew that it would only take him moments to rectify it and push her over.

Jewel couldn't hide the grin as he asked if she wanted a turn. "A little...and I'm sure you wouldn't mind watching either." She turned the grin to him as she continued, her expression filled with smugness. "And I know you all struggled with Izzy, clearly she would have been better in a woman's hands." She knew Izzy was now Tia's utterly obedient pet and still occasionally defied Aden when the mood took her. "Maybe you should leave all of this to us." She teased again, knowing that the men here were more prideful then most and on occasion it was fun to antagonize them, David especially when she could.

Aden smirks and watches her "I'll have to be there next time..." He knew she was on edge, they way she was playing with herself, he could feel her legs itching to move against his fingers. "Of course baby... I wasn't going to deny you..." He slips another finger in and starts to speed up his actions, he looks up at her "But I want you to tell me... Who do you love more... Me or her..." He speeds up more, knowing it would t take much more, he could already feel her starting to squeeze his fingers.

David grins right back, he knew his girl had that little power streak in her, that little bit of fire that enjoyed what they did. "We've just never had a woman that strong willed before..." He pulls her closer and stares at her, holding her around the waist, he kisses her softly "Oh really... And how would you go about training them..." He runs his fingers over her back slowly, then down her sides to her ass, he squeezes it slightly. "Tell me how you'd break them..." Be says softly, teasing.

Tia shivered at the thought of her master being with them, if the last month had taught her anything it was that the best place to be was between her master and pet, there was nothing better then feeling both of them against her and focused on her pleasure. "T-thank you master!" She whimpered between moans as he sped up and her body quivered with every thrust of his fingers, her grip tightened on his arm as he asked Tia a question she didn't have an answer too, she loved them both in different ways, she revered her master and loved him for opening her life to new possibilities, but he was no replacement for the soft skin of her pet and the almost sisterly bond they shared at times. "I don't know m-master! I love you both so much!" There was no hint of a lie, she meant it completely but simply couldn't pick between them.

Jewel's grin grew as he took the bait, his hands now gripping her waist as he planted a kiss on her lips. "Us ladies would use our womanly wiles of course." She bit her lip as he squeezed her ass. "You know just how hard it can be to resist sinking your fingers into us." Jewel stood on her tip toes now to whisper into David's ear. "How hard it can be to say no to our touch." She ran her finger along his jawline now while burying her head into his neck while his hands ran free over her, her smooth nightgown pressing into her with every touch he made.

"That's ok baby..." He says softly, he feels her growing closer, he adds another finger and speeds up just slightly, he grins. "Scream for me baby... Let me hear how I make you feel..." He curls his fingers more to tease her gspot harder.

David grins and pulls her hips closer "You'd have those woman begging for anything... Wouldn't you love... Would you like that..." He leans closer and licks along her neck, nipping lightly. "Would you like one to train yourself... Perhaps the one with the most..." He grinds her against him slowly "Spirit..."

Tia had been worried that not giving him the answer he wanted Aden wouldn't reward her but was thankfully proven wrong as he moved to push her over the edge. "Thank you master! Thank you so much master!" She bucked her hips a few times on his fingers before finally feeling the tension release from her body, Tia convulsing a few times as she fell forward against Aden's uninjured shoulder. "MASTER!" She screamed at the top of her lungs facing away from him, hoping not to deafen the already injured man of her life. "I love it master!" She screamed again only a little quieter as she rode out her orgasm with glossed over eyes.

"Mmmm" Was all Jewel let out as he played along her neck, gasping slightly as he took a few nibbles against her soft skin. "T-together I think would be more fun, make her see what she could have even if she could never r-replace me." Feeling his erection press against her was so distracting but the thought of the two of them breaking down a woman like her and her fellow villagers was even more tantalizing, the little girl truly lacked the morality she formally possessed

"Mmm..." Even falling on his good shoulder, pulled on his wound, but he didn't let it show, she was worried enough. "Mmm... Very good... Such a beautiful sound..." He gently turns her head and kisses her softly, licking her lips and swallowing her soft moans, he smiles.

David grins again and lightly play bites her neck, knowing how much she loved it, he pulls her back to look at her. "None could replace you... She will pale against my lovely Jewel..." He smirks "If together is what you want... I will pick one out for us... Someome with a fire you can tame..." He kisses her roughly.

Tia shook against her master's arm, even the kiss was enough to make her quiver and the teasing licks on her lips didn't help as she moaned weakly into Aden's mouth, she wasn't sure what she could do to thank him, even while he was injured he still took the time to make her the focus, an idea occured to her a mixture of devious and lust fueling it as she got to her feet, legs shaking beneath her, without a word she reached for his hand, bringing it to her mouth, and with her eyes focused on his took the fingers that had just bought her to orgasm into her mouth, licking and suckling seductively on his fingers and removing her juices with her own tongue, as she finally finished cleaning his hand she moved to his bedside again. "Once your better I'll give you the best night ever, I promise master."

"Ughn~" Jewel moaned out as he bit her neck, her hands running over his rippling muscles that so easily bent her to his will, that amazing mouth and handsome face, she really was blessed, her grin was broken by his forceful kiss, whenever he got rough she always felt like she would turn to jelly, the way he held her, his kisses and the way he fucked her, when he truly took charge it was the most amazing moments of her life, hearing him make commands making her think back to how he broke her down, made her his. It made her quiver.

"Wha.. Oh..." He watches her get up then smirks as she starts to clean his hand, he even slowly twists his finger around her tongue once. "I'm sure you will my love..." He reaches to gently cup her cheek "Should you not be getting back to your pet... Won't she wonder where you are?"

He slips a hand up into her hair and lightly grips it, pulling her from their kiss and tilting her head back, he nips at her neck again. "Is that what you want my love... A girl to train as you were... To show her the pleasures you now know..." He reaches down with his other hand and squeezes her breast, lightly pinching her nipple. "Beg me for her... Tell me you want her..." He lifts her leg to wrap around his waist, grinding gently, he wants her excited when they went to pick her out.

Tia's smile dropped a little as Aden suggested getting back to Isabelle but understood she really should check up on Isabelle. "Okay master, but I'll come by to check up on you and if you need ANYTHING just please let me know." Tia got to her feet and looked back at her injured master and with soft hands held his face and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you master." She stepped backwards and waved to him before vanishing down the hall back to their shared room, Izzy was still sleeping, Tia moved to the edge of the bed and shook her awake. "Izzy sweetie, come on we have to get dressed and check on the girls. Wakey wakey." Izzy finally began to wake, still bleary eyed she moved to kiss Tia.

Jewel's eyes lit up as she felt him pull her head back. "Ahh~ David~" Her body instantly filled with desire as she looked up at the domineering man that made her his own. "Y-yes sweetie!" She answered and then felt David's hand move across her body, unable to see it as she was forced to look him in the eyes but letting out a yelp as he found and teased her nipple. "Please D-david! L-let me have her I want her so much!" Her pussy was already soaked at the treatment but as he moved her into position and teased her with grinding his cock against her she couldn't hide that slutty face from him, her mouth hanging open as she panted hungrily, drool threatening to spill from her lips. "I'll do anything you want me to~"

Aden kissed her back and rubbed her cheek softly, "Love you too baby..." He watches her go and relaxes again, his body was still recovering and while he wasn't mentally tired, his body was worn out easily. He gets comfortable and tries to sleep again.

David grins and grinds against her slowly a few more times, gripping her hair a bit tighter, he stares at her. "Very good baby... I know you will..." He holds her hip and continues to grind her against him "You're gonna cum for me... Then we'll go pick your 'student'..." He kisses her roughly and keeps up his actions, knowing if he doesn't let her cum she'd be no good when picking someone out.

"Hey baby..." Tia replied after the tired kiss. "Let's get dressed, I want to show you off to the new girls." Tia said with a smile as she began to get dressed, she wore a short skirt that came to her mid thigh as well as a tank top that showed off her cleavage quite well.
"What am I wearing?" Izzy asked, she knew her place, and it didn't involve her getting to choose her own clothing. "Are we just checking on them? Or did master ask you to do something with them?"
Tia grinned as she rifled through the clothes and found exactly what she wanted her blonde pet to wear "Just this, no underwear." She could see the embarrassed look on her pet's face and immediately that grin widened. "If you do well you will be rewarded. But that means if people want to look they can look, if they want to touch they can touch. The men know they can't do anything more unless told by Aden but you will not complain."
"Y-yes mistress." Izzy gulped as she stepped into the lingerie that revealed her figure completely, the material didn't hide anything beneath it and knew that today would be a day where she would be ogled and groped, but it was worth anything to receive a reward from Tia, no matter how small.
"Now come pet." Tia shivered as the feeling of power over Izzy ran through her, Izzy followed obediently and quietly, once they were out of the room she wasn't to speak unless spoken to.

David's rough treatment really was the best thing to the masochistic Jewel, each touch was so consuming and intoxicating, the grinding of their hips was such a tease and she wanted to feel him again but for once she was quiet, he was in control. "Yes David!" She said in answer to his demand, his rough kiss made her want to gasp and soon she felt dizzy, her legs shaking before she let out a weak groan as she came once again that day, her eyes rolling up almost hiding her vision. "Oh god..." Her face utterly reminiscent of an ahegao expression, her arms limp and tongue hanging free.

The men had started to take the first few waking women to the training room as instructed by David, forcing the drug into them while they were still out of it. "Sit... Good, behave and you won't get hurt..." They are strapped into the machine and they are turned on to low.

David watches her cum and grins, there was no doubt in his mind that she wasn't his, he owned her mind, body and soul. "Very good my little Gem stone..." As she finally relaxes, he kisses her softly and picks her up, knowing her legs were too weak still. "Let's go find her..." He leves his room with her in his arms "Tell me the moment you can stand... You have an act to put on..." He smiles at her, he planned on 'tossing' her into the cell with them, so she could find the one most willing to fight for freedom.

Tia had led her and Izzy to the training room, confidently stepping in and looking at the girls as if she owned the place, she knew her master would want at some point to have her help break the girls and she needed to act in charge the entire time lest they think she is simply acting. "How are they all?" Izzy hovered behind Tia, well aware how much she stood out even as the girls screamed in pleasure despite what resistance they could muster.

Jewel shook as she was taken into David's arms. "O-kay." She answered weakly, her silk robe hanging off her, after a few minutes she had finally recovered. "I'm ready to walk I think, what do you want me to do?"

The few men in the room turned as the boss's girls entered, Tia was looking quite determined to make their boss proud. One walked up behind her and slowly snaked his hands around Izzy body to cup her breasts through her thin nighty, he knew better then to go under the fabric. "They are doing fine Miss Tia... This is a rather weaker batch so far, not much fight... May I say your Pet is looking lovely today... So... Have you checked on the other women?" He was massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples by that point, treating Izzy just like a toy.

David smiles and sets her down a few meters from the doors, smiling at her "We need to see who will fight... I want to put you in with them... As another 'captive'... See if you can find the leader... Then call me... Think you can act the part?"

Tia saw out of the corner of her eye the man begin to take advantage of Izzy and there was no way she could hide her grin, in a way this put her in a position of power over the men, she could dictate what they did and they simply had to live with it or deal with Aden's wrath. "They'll be easier to break then which I guess is a plus." She said acting disinterested until replying to his next comment. "She really is isn't she?" She turned to face the young man behind Izzy. "No I haven't had the chance yet, that was the next stop." She could see how much Izzy was struggling to keep quiet, her face contorted, as much as Izzy despised these men she knew this was for Tia not for them, it definitely helped that she didn't hate them anywhere near as much as Aden and couldn't hide the fact she was getting wet.
Tia reached over and grabbed her pet's jaw. "Pet lift up your nightie and spread your legs, these young gentlemen have complimented you so I think you should let them see and touch a little more."
"Y-yes mistress." Without a moments hesitation Izzy moved into position, her hands gripping the nightie so tightly her fists were white knuckled and spread her legs, on occasion Tia would let them touch her all over but Tia had also said in the past that one day she may let them do more, she was scared of when that day would come.

"Oh that's devious." Jewel said as her feet touched the ground and she took control of her own weight. "I think I can manage it, but we should probably get this off first." She slipped out of her silk nightie and handed it to David. "I guess now or never..." It was a struggle to hide the smile and put on the act of a terrified villager but she could do it.

The man behind Izzy grins and allows her to move "What a treat Miss..." He moves one hand from her breast to her already wet pussy, he quickly finds her clit and starts to rub it slowly. "Should I go fast or slow Miss Tia..." He might get a bonus if he could please the boss's bitches, knowing he could only touch one.

David smirks at her, then cups her cheek once she's nude "I could hit you before you go in... A light slap to the cheek, only enough to make them believe?" He didn't want to hurt her, but if it would help.

Izzy lost her composure as the man found her clit, her body shaking and the moans that she had done so well to keep quiet now spilled from her lips readily. "Ahhh~"
Tia's grin grew to the point where it felt like her cheeks would rip, as he called her miss and looked for her guidance in regards to Izzy. "That's up to you I'm letting you play with her after all, she just has to stand there and take it." Her focus turned to Izzy who's breathing now began to resemble panting. "Pet, thank the man for making you feel good."
The blonde girl began to speak in a weak breathy voice. "T-thank you for making me FEE-feel good mister." Izzy got out before seeing the huge smile on her mistress' face, making her feel as if he could do anything to her and it would be worth it.

"Do whatever you think will help, you know I can take it." She took a step away from him and took a few deep breaths. "I would say don't hold back but I'm pretty sure with those muscles that would mean snapping me in two so hold back a little bit." She giggled softly preparing for him to strike her.

The man grins, now slipping his hand under her nighty to play with her bare breast, he looks to Tia and grins. "Thank you again Miss Tia..." He turns to Izzy and licks at her neck "You're welcome Little Pet..." He keeps it slow for now "Panting now... Like a little dog in heat..." He licks her neck again and spreads her legs slightly wider, letting her drip on the floor for her Mistress to see.

David smiles at her slightly and watches her "Just enough to sting..." He backhands her across the face, hard enough to make her stumble, then takes her arms and moves to the door. "Move it! You're going back with the rest!" He pushes the door open and pushes her inside, hard enough to make her stumble, he slams the door shut again and locks it. He takes up position in the wall across the hall, waiting for her signal.

Tia's legs began to rub together as she watched her pet be played with, she could see how sensitive Izzy was and was impressed she still was standing and holding up her nightie, it was taking every ounce of Izzy's strength to maintain her pose as the man toyed with her, Part of Tia wanted to call the man over to her but her body belonged only to Aden, if she was going to touch another man it would only be due to his command. "I have been training her for a dog like trick...get her to the edge and step back, I'll show you." Tia knew that Izzy hated what was coming next, it was her definition of torture but it was so great to watch.

Jewel only had a moment after the slap that made her ears ring before she was being forced into the room. "Wait! Please! Just let me go please!" She called out weakly, demonstrating that she was quite the actress as she was thrown in, the few awake girls crowded around her, eager to help her if they could. "We need to get out of here...I've been raped again and again, they hook me up to those infernal machines...then the beatings. We need to escape!" She burst into tears and acted like she couldn't stand anymore, Little jewel hoping someone would stand up for her.

The man looks to her and smirks "Is that so... Alright Miss..." He squeezes her breast a bit harder and tugs her nipple, his expert hand moving faster over her clit. When her legs shook his free hand moved to her waist, holding her up as he pushed her closer. "That's is... Almost..." He was keeping a close eye one her and stopped just before she hit, then held her up for Tia. "What now Miss..."

David waits a few minutes, then looks to the guards at the doors, he winks "In a few minutes I want you to bring me some new girls... If that one is still crying... You can have fun with her..." He spoke loud enough to carry through the door, the men knew better then to think they could touch Jewel, it was a trap.

Tia gripped Izzy's jaw once again. "Don't cum until I say pet, you don't want to make your mistress angry." The man's hand knew just how bring her to the edge without pushing her over and soon she found herself waiting, staring at her mistress, eyes begging to hear the word she needed. "Stay...stay..." Tia waited about 15 or so seconds before saying. "Good dog, Cum."
"AHHHH!~" The scream echoed through the room as Izzy came, her legs collapsing only to be held up by the man behind her, she squirted and covered Tia's lower half in the spray. "One day I may have to put a leash on you and walk you around..." The words didn't sink into Izzy as she continued to shake violently. "I know it isn't as good as the real thing but while she's like this you can use her hand, or just use your own, spray it anywhere on her you like, I really want to humiliate her today."

Jewel heard David and broke into louder sobs which were answered by a reasonably tall girl, possibly even taller then David and Aden, either way she dwarfed Jewel.
"it's okay we will get out of here. I'll make sure of it." While she didn't have the look of an overly strong girl like Izzy, her size was intimidating enough or it would be to normal men. She moved towards the door, waiting for them to open so she could rush the men, Jewel followed still acting distressed until once she was near the doors she dropped the act, her sobbing coming to a stop before she shouted. "I FOUND HER!" Through the door, they barely had time to register what she said before the doors flung open.

"Wha..." The man looked on and barely had time to catch her as she came so hard she lost her footing, he looks to Tia and grins. "Impressive Miss... Such an obident bitch..." A few more of the men had gathered and were already quite hard when Tia gave her order. "Yes Miss..." Several of them already starting to jerk off, the one holding her takes advantage of her hand and has her stroke him.

David was listening and grins "That was faster then I thought..." The two men rush in and grab the woman near Jewel, then drag her out as David steps in. "Take her to my room... Hands and feet bound... Gagged also..." He steps up to Jewel and tips her chin up, giving her a deep and rewarding kiss, not holding her at all to show she wasn't being forced. He slowly pulls away, the doors closing behind them, 'locking' them in, he cups her cheek. "Reward now... Or later..." He knew she felt the eyes on her, he already knew what she wanted, he just wanted them to hear it.

Tia bit her lip as all of a sudden her pet was surrounded by men all eager to take their chance, watching Izzy still struggle to recover from her orgasm and only look on in confused shock definitely didn't help her growing desires, so there she stood, one hand hovering over her crotch the other softly rubbing her breasts through her clothes what little self control she had devoted to holding off masturbation as best she could. "M-master..." She whimpered as she looked on, the sight and the feeling of empowerment almost to much to bear

Izzy's eyes began to open to see men surrounding her, the one that had been touching her using her own hand to masturbate him, she looked around panicked for a moment trying to find Tia, only to see her enraptured by lust, her hand now starting to move of her own accord on the mans cock.

"Mmmn~" Jewel moaned into the kiss as the others watched on in horror as the most intimidating and strong out of all of them was quickly taken away and the woman who was part of the plan loved every second of it. "Now definitely now!" The words came out laced with lust, to be seen by so many that viewed public sex as a disgusting and taboo act, she needed to make it memorable and within moments she dropped to her knees, hands moving to undo his pants and after a few struggles she finally released David's cock and Jewel's inner slut truly took over, slapping it against her face with an open mouth. "I wanna taste it! I want to gag! I want to swallow your cum!" And with that she eagerly began to blow her man, no sense of hesitation, her hand sunk between her legs and she began to moan around his length.

Back
Top Bottom