Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

"Yes you are. you're horrible about it. i bet Jams and you are equally as bad and you spent all night trying to steal the blankets from each other didn't you?" he asked, lookin very amused before smirking. "your the one whose pregnant. besides i think i'm the King's Consort in this case." he admitted. "or maybe a prince or something." he admitted, smiling at the others squirming. James was already up, surprisingly enough and he was nursing a cup of coffee. "Stay away you thief!" James complained to Alex. "i thought i was the person who stole things!" he complained. "you stole my blankets! you stole my pillow! you stole my favorite shirt! you're not stealing my coffee!" Gabe dissolved into laughter.

"No. James stole them rom me. I'd never do something as plebian as to steal blankets from my twin."alwx said with a sniff before shaking his head."no, your queen. We're married so you can be queen instead of kings consort."alex huffed a little. "What?I did not!you're delusional, james. I didn't steal anything!"alwx huffed glaring at them both

"Of course not. never." Gabe agreed, looking very amused. "I'd rather be the consort." Gabe admitted with a laugh. "either Queen or Consort would mean us getting married in public though." he admitted with a chuckle. "So maybe i would be better as a concubine." he teased, wiggling his eyebrows at his lover playfully. "...your delusional!" James complained. "you're a nasty bed theif and i see you looking at my coffee!" he snarled, not at James but at Coatl who was indeed eying the pot.

“....You would be a good cocubine. Maybe I’ll keep you as one.”Alex said looking thoughtful at the idea, pleased with the idea before snorting. “Am not!I don’t want your coffee!”Alex whined. “Not you, coatl.”Belladonna snickered as she walked in with a cup of coffee herself, looking amused. “Anyways. I was going to go see Oberon.”Alex said fidgeting a little, nervous now.

Gabe smirked. "i would make a fantastic concubine. we could get e some of those silky, sheer fabric that's almost not clothes at all. you know, like Slave Leigh." he mused, getting the name wrong because he didn't actually care about movies. "or was it lea?" he muttered. "Leia you heathen."James huffed. "I've never had Coffee before." Coatl admitted, his head tilted. "i drink tea." "mine." James growled at him. "fine then." he said, taking Crystall's cup instead. "Hey!" Coatl was already fleeing with the cup, laughing. "Get back here you scaly little shit!" but Crystall didn't actually sound annoyed as he raced after the snake. James grinned at Belladonna and flashed her a wink before following Alex. "yes. lets go." he agreed, smiling at his brother and offered him his cup of Coffee. "get some caffeine, you're twitching. drink it up and then we'll go." he offered with a smile. "done? okay." he took Alex's hand. "it'll be fine." he promised before heading up to Oberon's room and hesitantly headed inside. "...Lord Oberon?" "....Hel-l-l-lo." Oberon said, offering them a smile his words catching. "Is-s-s-s It-t-t-t T-t-t-time for th-th-the wed-d-d-ding?" he asked, blinking at them, not recognizing them at all."Is-s-s T-t-t-tat-t-t-tiana read-d-dy? he asked, looking a bit anxious. "she's-s-s-s not-t-t get-t-t-t-ting cold-d-d feet-t-t is-s-s she?" he asked, looking at them. "You L-l-l-ook Famil-l-liar." he admitted, looking confused. "D-d-d-do i kn-kn-know you?" he asked, baffled.

“You would....and I might do that, even if I don’t become king. I’d like to keep you as Leia.”he said looking pleased with the idea, huffing at gabe’s words. It amused him that he was married to a heathen. “He is a heathen isn’t he?”He agreed. Belladonna laughed a little as she watched the two go, before rolling her eyes at James. “I still dont believe that they should be dating.”Belladonna said as aex finished his drink. Holding onto james hand Alex nodded a little as they moved inside, sitting down in one of the chairs as he looked the man over, eyes wide and sad. Looking at James, trying to figure out what to say, to how to tell him. “Y-yes...Tatiana is ready. She’s okay.”He said, not sure what’s going on, or what to say, but not able to break the man’s heart, before wincing a little, reaching out to take his hand. “Yes, you do. Or you did once.”He said sounding anxious, not sure how to tell him, this was horrible for him, there was no easy way to say anything, or tell him

"i would make all kinds of sexy in all kinds of outfits." he admitted with a grin. "a very big heathen. i mean really. getting Star Wars wrong. it's almost as bad as getting it confused with Stark Trek." James sniffed. "they should totally have secy menage a trois." he told Belladonna with a grin, butchering the pronunciation. "Oh good-d-d. i worry about-t-t her." he admitted. "she fus-s-ses-s-s t-t-terribly." he admitted. "She s-s-seams-s-s t-t-to th-th-think th-th-that there is-s-s..." he paused, blinking at them and paused as if his brain had jumped track. "Oh Hel-l-llo. when-n-n d-d-did-d-d you get-t-t here?" he asked them. "I'm s-s-sorry for being s-s-such a t-t-terrible hos-s-st." he apologized. "I've not-t-t been feel-l-ling wel-l-ll l-l-lat-t-tely." he admitted. "I Haven't-t-t S-s-seen you in Eons-s-s." "...and, uh, who do you think we are? Lord Oberon?" "What-t-t Jokers-s-s." Oberon scoffed. "obvious-s-sly you're Al-l-lexo and Jameron. my Broth-th-thers-s-s. i kn-n-now we haven-n-nt been on-n-n pl-l-leas-s-sen-n-nt t-t-terms-s-s ever s-s-sinc-c-ce i married-d-d Mab." he grumbled. "But-t-t can't-t-t you forgive me al-l-lread-d-dy? or at-t-t leas-s-st cl-l-laim me as-s-s famil-l-ly again-n-n?"

“you would.”Alex agreed before nodding.”It is terrible, despite trying to educate him, he just doesn’t learn.”He said sadly. Belladonna laughed softly, correcting his pronunciation before nodding. “Maybe they should.”She muttered. Alex looked startled at the sudden change of topics, swallowing hard as he looked him over. “It’s okay. We’re here because you haven’t been feeling well. We thought we would be able to help.”he said looking pained, then startled at the idea that they had been named after their uncles. Maybe they would be able to help? “You are family, Oberon. Really.”Alex said looking pained, and having no idea how to tell him he was their father, not brother.

"Oh i fel-l-l fin-n-ne." Oberon scoffed. "it-t-ts jus-s-st S-s-stres-s-ss." he scoffed. "T-t-tat-t-tian-n-na said th-th-there was-s-s a Pot-t-tion in my s-s-sys-s-stem that mad-d-de everyth-th-thing wors-s-se th-th-than-n-n it-t-t woul-l-ld n-n-normal-l-ly be." he admitted before be brightened at them. "i'm going t-t-to be a fath-th-ther! T-t-tat-t-tian-n-na is pregn-n-nan-n-nt!" he admitted, looking so overjoyed. "i want-t-ted-d-d t-t-to n-n-name th-th-them aft-t-ter you!" he admitted. "Al-l-les and James-s-s. what-t-t D-d-do you Th-th-think?" he asked, bouncing in his seat like a child. "Th-th-they are both-th-th going t-t-to be boys-s-s! an-n-nd s-s-so perfect-t-t! i'm going t-t-to be the Bes-s-st fath-th-ther in th-th-the worl-l-ld!" he crowed, so proud of unborn babies he had no idea where sitting in front of him.

“Good. That’s good.”Alex said smiling softly, nodding a little. “There was, we heard. But you will be okay.”He said his heart hurting because he’d hated the family who’d abandoned them for so long, it had hollowed out a part of his heart/ but to see his father, so excited, so happy at the idea of being a father was killing him. Smiling at the man, he swallowed around the tears. “That’s awesome Oberon. I’m glad....and I would be honored to have them named after us. Both of us would.”He said before looking up at sith as the man/cat padded in, stretching as he went up on his back paws, demanding attention, having been waiting outside, and figured the boys could use a rescue from what had to be a bad reaction and worse emotions.

He beamed at them. "It-t-t was-s-s Jus-s-st a path-th-thet-t-tic at-t-ttempt-t-t at-t-t a L-l-love potion-n-n." he admitted with a shrug. "It-t-t could-d-dn't affect-t-t me an-n-ny way." he admitted with a shrug before beaming at them, delighted that they where happy that he was going to have sons and that his brothers, who had died shortly after Mab's assention to her throne after marrying him, approved of his decision to name his sons after them. "S-s-sith-th-th!" he called happily. "Is-s-s C-c-cern-n-nun-n-nos-s-s here as-s-s wel-l-ll?" he asked, looking delighted. "Have you met-t-t my broth-th-thers-s-s?" he asked, introducing Sith to 'Jameron and Alexo'. Oberon happily picked Sith up and stuttered away about his baby twins who would be born in seven months as he pet Sith. "Are you alright?" Cernunnos asked the boys as they made their escape. "he's trapped in memories right now but your visit made him very happy and he's going to recover his mind. he'll recognize you in no time." he looked into the room. "the problem is, he never got to meet you. the second you where born, you where swept away, he never even got to look at you." he admitted. "trapped in his memories, he recognizes us because he's met us before. i don't know if he would recognize Gabe or not. or Loki for that matter. he's met Loki's previous incarnations of course but that doesn't mean he would recognize him now."

"Ah. I see. That's horrible."Alex muttered swallowing hard before sighing softly, having a feeling whatever had happened to his uncles, it hadn't been pleasant. "He is."Alex smiled as sith snuggled into oberon's lap, content to be petted as he escaped the room. "....Yes...I think...I'm okay."Alex muttered looking shaken and lost, not sure what to think. swallowing hard he nodded slightly at that. "Makes sense.Mab probably made sure he had no time to bond at all."He sighed softly, before smiling a little at cernunnos. "We'll keep visiting him. hopefully it'll help...and we can explain to him sometime...who we are."He sighed softly, closing his eyes for a moment before brushing past the others, needing gabe. "You okay?"Belladonna muttered looking at james worriedly as he looked the man over.

Cernunnos nodded. "it is pretty terrible." he agreed softly. "he'll never get over the stutter." he admitted softly. "and there are high chances that he'll never fully regain his total memory recall. Mab completely degraded his mind and brain. but then she didn't need him to be healthy, she just needed him to do what she told him to." he admitted with a sigh and a shake of his head. "it hurts, to see my best friend reduced to such a state... i never knew he and Titania where going to get married." he admitted. "he was talking about it before. i only knew he was getting married after he had already married Mab. i know his brothers raised a huge fuss when it happened. this was nearly six hundred years ago. Titania vanished after he married Mab and came back about twenty, or was if thirty years ago?" he shrugged. "shortly after she vanished again and one of Mab's maids came pregnant with you two. i just know that somehow everything is connected, i just haven't figured out how yet." he admitted with a scowl before smiling and set his hands on the twins shoulders. "thank you. for giving him a chance. i know you... probobly never liked him, for abandoning him.... truly, i think it was the first thing he ever managed to do against Mab was hide you." he admitted. "I truly think that only his desperate love for you, allowed him to go against the love potions." he admitted. "it hurts to be abandoned, i know. but it was his final act of free will, leaving you somewhere where you could be safe." he admitted, smiling sadly at them before heading into the room, Oberon stuttering through Cernunnos' name with glee.

"I'm...." James hesitated and then slid his arms around Belladonna's wasit and pressed his face into her shoulder, desperate for comfort. "i've hated him all of my life for leaving me... now i find out it's the only thing he was able to ever do of his own free will in over six hundred years. he abandoned me to save me and i just don't know how to feel about that..."

“No, I didn’t think he would.”Alex swallowed thickly, closing his eyes as he considered what had been done to his parent before nodding. “Yes....Mab didn’t want him free....didn’t need anything beyond being with her...”Alex sighed quietly, frowning a little. “Huh....wonder if Mab did something to them when they protested.....I don’t know. But I think Titania was our mother...not the maid. I mean...we’re nearly 30....”Alex said staring down, looking lost and cofused as he looked at Cernunnos. “Yes....he did. He protected us....which was never a reason I thought we’d been abandoned. I thought....I don’t know...but I never considered it was a act of love.”He said quietly.

Belladonna smiled a little wrapping a arm around his waist, holding him close, “I know. It’s going to be hard, but you’ll figure it out. He loved you. And you’ll figure out how to feel about him...it’s okay to be confused and upset still.”She said stroking his back, holding him closer.

Cernunnos smiled at him. "go to you mate. you need someone to comfort you and i'm afraid i'm hrdly in any shape to do so." he admitted softly. Cernunnos was just hurting too much. he had lost a son, his daughter had been hurt, his closest friend Sith had lost his kits and now his brother in all but blood was never going to fully recover. it was a wonder Cernunnos hadn't succumbed to depression or anything. " Depression in the Fey was a very serious affair after all. "as far as we know, Tatiana was never pregnant." Cernunnos admitted. "then again, she disappeared fairly quickly, you could be hers, though there are eyewitness accounts of the maid racing off with you." he admitted. "we all just assumed, what with what happened, that the Maid was your mother. if Tatiana is indeed Oberon's soul mate, it would make a lot more sense that she was your mother." he admitted. "The Maid was, very assuradl, pregnant as well... i'll keep looking into it, we have to be sure." he admitted. "with Oberon out of her clutches, her reign over the Seelie court will die a swift end." he admitted. "so if she attacks, we only have to deal with the unseelie, and we are more than capable of handling them." he admitted.

He sniffled a little, struggling not to cry. "he really did love us. he gave us up to save us and i've hated him my entire life." he whispered, shaking his head before he offered her a fragile smile. "i just... i was never good at handling things like this." he whispered. "i was always terrible at emotions and i just don't know... what to do." he admitted, watching her. "what am i supposed to do?"

Alex no!ed as he looked at cernunnos, hugging him sli th tly as be considered it."what better way to hid e a pregnancy she wanted no one to know about, then flaunt the maid that was pregnant, and claim it was a husband'husband's child who she had complete control over?she couldn't have hidden our birth, but mab could muddy the waters and make it hard to discover the truth..."alex frowned, because you could tell he was treating it like a case, something to be solved rather then the fact that it was his own past. Nodding a little as he left to find gabe.

"He did...and if he was capable of understanding right now, he would understand why you hated him....james, it is a natural reaction."she sighed wuietly rubbing his back."well. I don't know, but we could go for a run. You might feel better out in the woods."

Cernunnos smiled and wrapped his arm around the young prince, hugging him back. "that's true. i'm just not good at thinking like that." he admitted. "so what happened to the maids baby i wonder?" he muttered. "and if the father ever knew... or maybe Oberon was both their fathers? hard to guess. when he starts remembering properly, maybe then he'll be able to tell us." he smiled at James. "Jameron and Alexo where gone long, long before you two where ever conceived." he admitted. "his brain is just too confused right now." he admitted, looking over when Gabe came up and swept his lover into his arms. "i can feel you all the way at the other end of this place." he admitted. "i hate it when you get all upset." he admitted.

"i just... i feel so terrible..." he whispered before he smiled at her. "yeah. i'd like that... or... or maybe... maybe you could teach me how to fly? i... i tried, before. i turned into a bird to see if i could but i kept landing on my face and i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong." he admtited.

“Well, it’s a good thing I’ve spent most of my life thinking about that. We’ll figure it out.”He said smiling a little before shrugging. “I don’t know. Some of these questions only mab might know the answer to.”He said before nodding a little at the idea of his father being confused. He could figure out how to hlep oberon the best. Sighing softly as he leaned into gabe, snuggling close. “I know....sorry...it was just bad seeing him like that.”he muttered sighing quietly.

“I know. But it’ll be okay.”Belladonna muttered before smiling, nodding. “I can try. Some just don’t get the hang of flying, but it takes time and practice. Like baby birds, need time to learn to fly. They practice.”She smiled leading him towards the door.

"Have you really?" Cernunnos asked, smiling a little. "that's right. you're a police officer. i had almost forgotten." he admitted. "if Mab is the one with the answers we might as well give up on getting any." he warned before smiling as Gabe swept Alex away. "i know it was love." he admitted. "but he'll get better. the doctor said his brain was already healing. he won't fully recover but he'll regain most of his memory and stuff." in theory anyway. "come on. i'll give you a massage and we'll snuggle and take a nap." he offered.

"well we can try at least, right?" he asked with a smile. "i'm sure ill get the hang of it i just... i can't figure out how to move my arms..." he admitted, wiggling them like they where wings. more like a human who thought that was how wings worked.

“Yes, I am.”Alex smiled a little making a face at the idea of not getting any answers. Snuggling into gabe, he huffed a little, nuzzling him a little. “I know. But it’s still bad...knowing the only free will he had, was to give us away when I’ve hated it from him....”He sighed softly, nodding a little. “Massage sounds good.”He said feeling emotionally exhausted even if it was still morning.

“Yea, we can try.”Belladonna said before laughing at his arm waving. “No wonder you can’t fly. You’re thinking more like a human flying, then what a bird would need to do the best.”She smiled. “Come on, I’ll show you. It’s easier to figure out when you have a teacher.”

"of course you hated him. he gave you up. any child would resent a father for giving you up like that. it's natural and expected. you know the truth now and you don't hate him anymore right? you are willing to give him a chance and that will mean the world to him once he recovers." he admitted, smiling at the other and rubbed him down, stroking out the tense knots and soothed is lover before snuggling in for a nap.

James smiled at her before looking surprised, wiggling his arms again. "oh..." he blinked and then. "no wonder Carrow was laughing at me." he grumbled. "not that he offered any advice or help at all." he huffed, shaking his head. he spent the next several hours struggling to fly, though by the time he called it quits, he could actually manage short bursts across the fenced in back yard. he just didn't have the right muscles yet to manage true flight.

“Yea...I guess.”Didn’t stop him from feeling guilty about it now. Or feeling guilty for how he’d treated james for so long. Really. He had his moments when the whole world rested on his shoulders. Nodding a little as he relaxed, already half asleep as the other rubbed his back. “Yea....I’ll give him a chance.”he muttered sleepily.

“Yea. No wonder the real birds laughed.”She snickered a little amused as she helped him. Shifting back after a few hours, she fluffed her hair a little, grinning at him widely. “See, that was better. Different from what you were trying to do. Now you’ll just have to keep up the work and build the muscles you need.”

"....your not helping." he complained to her before smiling as he turned back into a people. "yeah. i just need practice now. thanks for the help." he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "come on. lets see how everyone is doing and see if we can't sucker someone into making us lunch yeah? I want to check and make sure Alex is doing okay. he doesn't handle emotional upheavals very well."

“I know I’m not.”Belladonna snickered a little. Nodding, “You are very welcome.”she said blushing a little as she nodded. “Yea....think we can convince Alex to cook for us? It might be a good distraction for him.”She said before looking worried. Because there’d been a lot of upheavals for the man. “Is there anything we can do to make it easier on him?”She questioned as they headed in

"i'm still not convinced Alex can cook any better than i can." he admitted simply. "but he can try i guess. if it will make him feel better." he agreed, smiling as he walked into the house to check on the others. making sure Sith was comfortable, not that he needed to since Coatl was fussing over him terribly. Cernunnos was in the kitchen drinking some sort of concoction that was probobly alcoholic in nature. he looked tired and upset. "Oberon thought i was an enemy and attacked me." he explained when James noticed the ring of bruises around his neck. "i'll be fine but it was rather upsetting for everyone involved. he's asleep now." he admitted. "Alex and Gabe are still asleep i think." he admitted before he smirked at James. "you fly like a drunken sailor." "Shut up!"

Back
Top Bottom