Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always a thief(lady/moon)

"Are you sure Crystall knew that?" James asked, looking amused. "he took the eat for you, sure but i don't think he ever knew he was supposed to keep it a secrete. and besides, it's not like Cernunnos can punish you for it." "punish her for what?" Cernunnos wondered as he walked in, looking very pleased to hav seen a unicorn in such good health. "you do have to eat it." James informed his brother. "if you want it, have it, and if someone gives you slack over it, me and Gabe will beat them up." aaaw, James as getting all protective, how cute. especially as he as giving Crystal the stink eye for upsetting Alex. "Tuna? on Pizza?" Coatl asked, his head tilted. "do you have any mice?" "GROSS! Coatl! No!" "....bird?" "we have chicken." "chicken would be lovely."

“Well....I thought it would be obvious!I mean, if one takes blame for something, they should have the decency not to tell anyone.”Belladonna sulked a little before smiling brightly at her father as he walked in. “No reason.”Which just made Loki snicker at the answer, and that james was being protective. “Oh. Okay. I’ll eat it then.”Alex said looking happy at the idea even as he leaned into gabe, snuggling close. “Yes, it’s good!”Sith said looking pleased before looking thoughtful and interested at the idea of mice. “You know, I bet they’d sorta be like huge pieces of pepperoni...” “....I think I’m gonna be sick.”Alex said indeed looking a little green around the gills.

"he didn't tell anyone. he told me because he seamed to think i'd be scared of you and run away... not sure why he got that impression though." he admitted with a chuckle. "yes. eat it, if your body wants it, let it have it." James agreed with a smile, watching Gabe wrap his arms around Alex, honestly happy for his brother now that he was over the shock. his brother deserved to be happy. "you. shut up now or i'll hurt you. if you make my brother ill i'll turn you inside out. or maybe turn you into a mouse and let Lilith hunt you." Lilith was Coatl's new favorite snake. "if you want rats go hut for them in the woods and eat them in the woods." he ordered Coatl firmly who just chuckled and nodded.

“Ahhh. Well, I’m sorta scary. He probably wanted to make sure you knew I wasn’t some innocent to be scared of.”Belladonna snickered a little. “Kay. Sounds good.”Alex smiled a little as he watched the pizza’s cooking, before smirking at sith and Coatl. Sith winced nodding a little. “I’ll do that if I feel the urge. I wont make you sick.”Sith promised tilting his head a little.

"meh. i knew that the second i dreamed about you leaping off a... what was it, a cliff? because someone, i'm pretty sure it was Crystall, said you wouldn't dare." he admitted with a chuckle. "i'm pretty sure that never happened in my lifetime, even though i dreamed about it." he admitted before smiling a little at Sith, too innocent. James was the dangerous twin after all. no, he would be unlikely to harm Sith. but if one of them upset Alex they would suddenly find themselves with nothing. James would take every last little bit, clothes, toys, money, books, online resources, everything. hell on earth to some.

“....ah. Yes. I was young. Crystall didn’t think I’d do it. And it was. Though I’m a little older then you, it’s only a few years. We age slowly, but nto that slowly. We’re nearly of a age, really.”Belladonna said smiling brightly at him. “.....I think Alex is right. You’re a little creepy.”Sith said squirming a little in his seat before poking james in the shoulder. “Is the pizza done?”He asked, wanting to distract him from punishing him for future crimes.

"oh, i didn't know that. i thought you where like, twice my age." he admitted, flushing a little. "you have to admit, you're a lot more mature than everyone else, myself included." he admitted with a smile. "i am creepy. i'm also dangerous. you should ask Ale what happened to that nasty little stalker he had." the man had become obsessed with Alex shortly out of collage graduation. the man had managed to frighten Alex and James, ever the overprotective one, ruined him completely. James who had not actually taken any collage classes at all, managed to hack into the stalkers computer files, steal everything he owned, hacked into everything the man owned from phone bills, to banking, to bank and credit cards and drained him, of everything. he had even stolen the mans identity and sent him into a spiral of debt so far that not even Bill Gates could have paid it off. granted, until now, Alex hadn't actually known it was James. "and before you ask Alex, no, i didn't keep any of his things or his money." he promised. "most of the money i stole went into womens shelters... i think it was womens shelters. it might have gone to puppies or the pandas. it's hard to remember."

“Nope, just having to put up with Sith and my brother sorta matures a person.”Belladonna snickered. “Don’t say it like that. It’s not my fault you were always a sober little brat.”Sith said looking more amused then upset though. “..That was you?They thought I did it.”Alex frowned looking upset before calming at james’ words. “...It should have gone to pandas. That would have been amusing.”Alex said giggling a little.

"well. that's true. but there are times when your more mature than your own father." he pointed out with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "Yeah,it was me. he made you scared, so i made him pay." he admitted. "besides, they stopped thinking it was you as soon as they realized you couldn't even set up your new email account at your new workplace." he admitted, looking very amused. "oh i donate to all kinds of wildlife sanctuaries now. i can afford to." he admitted with a smile, pausing when the alarm beeped and he started pulling out the pizza's and started putting in new ones. all of them 'touched up' to each persons tastes. Coatl nearly got his arm torn off by Gabe when he reached for the M&M puzza, curious about how it might taste. he backed off as soon as he saw the warning glower though so nothing actually happened.

“Ah. True”Belladonna looked amused as she tilted her head, studying the two brothers, her heart aching at the close relationship they shared. It was something she knew she’d never understand fully. Her and crystall were close, far closer then her and mistral had been, but there was still centuries between them. “Oh.....well. I learned!I can totally set up my account now.”Alex sulked looking amused at the idea of the other donating, before grinning pleased. Glad to see the pizza done, smiling quietly. “Gabe ,be nice.”Alex muttered even as he started digging into his food, holding out a piece of pizza. “Want one?”He asked.

"You learned? are you sure? i don't believe you. maybe i should test it. we have a computer here you know." James teased his brother. "i'm a Demon. we're not nice." he said before shaking his head. "no thank you love, i don't care much for cheese." he admitted, though he looked like he was contimplatin picking all the M&M's off a slice. he grinned when a bag of M&M's was slid over to him and he happily munched on chocolate instead. maybe James wasn't so bad after all? Coatl happily accepted a slide and when he decided it was delicious, the M&M's where added to his own chicken coated pizza. James on the other hand was very happily munching on his Vegi Supreme Pizza while they waited for the others to cook.

“I did learn!Gabe!Tell him to stop being mean.”Alex demanded, looking sulky and upset at the teasing, before pouting at Gabe. “You’re very nice. Always.”he muttered grinning as they ate. Looking utterly content as he did so. By the time he finished the usually quiet and non-gluttonous man was leaning back in his chair, his stomach rounded out with just how much he’d stuffed himself with.

"He did earn. he's not overly good with computers but he does enough to get by." Gabe admitted with a smile before chuckling because he knew Alex was going to make him pay for that comment. "Im nice to you." he corrected, kissing Alex's nose. both Gabe and James looked delighted with how much the other had eaten. the others where all stuffed to the gills as well and much to Cernunnos' delight, Oberon even ate a half of a Pizza and even seamed to recognize him properly. Oberon was getting better already. "So. would you like to try meeting Oberon again? he's much more lucid today." Cernunnos offered once he had come back from feeding his best of friends.

“....I can do more then that!I can file my paperwork on the computer now to.”Definitely sulking as he grumbled. “Hm, you are. But others might like you better if you were nice to them.”Alex said smiling utterly delighted and relaxed at being stuffed, sleepy now before looking up at cernunnos, biting his lip before nodding a little. “Yes...I think I would like to.”he said as he got up

"really? that's new. good for you." Gabe said, honestly proud of his lover. it wasn't like Alex and James had grown up being able to play with computers. James had actually learned by sneaking into collage and getting hands on training with a hacker friend. well, James had thought he was a friend. "i'll come with." James agreed, wanting to speak to their father again. it hurt, so much but James was desperate for it. "C-c-cern-n-nun-n-nnos-s-s!" Oberon cried out delighted before he froze in shock. "Jameron-n-n? Al-l-lexo?" "No, Oberon. these are your sons." Cernunnos relaxed. "Th-th-thought-t-t i was-s-s being haunt-t-ted-d-d." he admitted sheepishly. "You Boys-s-s L-l-look exactl-l-ly l-l-like your ucl-l-les." Oberon admitted, looking almost wisftul. "i Th-th-thought-t-t you where d-d-dead-d-d." he admitted, his eyes welling up with tears. "when-n-n Mab T-t-told-d-d me she'd-d-d had-d-d you kil-l-lled i n-n-never quest-t-tion-n-ned-d-d it-t-t. i'm s-s-so gl-l-lad-d-d she was-s-s wrong." he admitted softly.

“Yea, yea. It was frustrating both for me and Aliana, but she helped me figure it out.”He grinned at the idea of his purely human partner in interpol, who he knew he frustrated on a regular basis. Looking relieved that james was coming as they stepped into the room. Flushing a little at Oberon’s mistake he offering a small hesitant smile. “Hello.”he said. “They really do look like them. It’s sorta scary.”Sith said looking amused as he followed them in, looking like a lazy cat as he laid out at oberon’s feet, even in human form, demanding belly rubs, and oberon was one of the few that always indulged him. “She tried....seems we’re harder to kill then that. I’m just....sorry that we got others killed for it.”Alex said swallowing hard, looking upset and not sure what to do now that their father actually recognized them.

"i bet." Gabe teased with a chuckle. "i'm glad you got it figured out." he admitted, kissing his lover before watching them go to Oberon.

"Very much s-s-so." Oberon agreed with a smile before chuckling at Sith, reaching down with hands that trembled and rubbed the mans belly rather obediently. "your s-s-such a hed-d-donist-t-t." he scoffed before scowling at the boys. "D-d-don't-t-t you ever s-s-say th-th-that-t-t again-n-n!" he ordered. "you are n-n-not-t-t th-th-the on--n-nes-s-s t-t-to bl-l-lame for Mab's s-s-sickn-n-ness-s-s!" he spat. "You are vict-t-tims-s-s and n-n-noth-th-thing more and you should-d-d n-n-never fee-l-l-l guilt-t-t for th-th-that-t-t monst-t-trous-s-s woman-n-n!" he assured them. "You are good-d-d, s-s-sweet-t-t boys-s-s, it's-s-s n-n-not-t-t your fualt-t-t. it-t-t is-s-s hers-s-s and onl-l-ly hers-s-s."

Sith purred grinning as he looked up at his friend as he squirmed closer to make sure the other wasn’t to strained by bending down to pet him. “I deserve pets. I am amazing and the bestest kitten ever, and deserve all to pet my belly.” “...Hedonist.”Alex said rolling his eyes at sith before flinching at Oberon’s anger, hanging his head a little before nodding, biting his lip. “O-okay....not our fault.....”Though you knew alex didn’t really believe it. The man let the wait of the world settle on his shoulders, it’d take time and patience to convince him otherwise. “..Is....is there anything we can get for you?Or you want?”He said smiling at his father shyly.

"You are th-h-the prett-t-tiest-t-t Kitt-t-ty." Oberon cooed, grinning at Sith, shaking his head. "I'm S-s-sorry. it's-s-s hard-d-d t-t-to cont-t-trol-l-l mys-s-sel-l-lf." Oberon admitted, sad that he had so upset his own son. "I..." here Oberon hesitated and then smiled at Alex. "i Can't-t-t t-t-tal-l-lk very well-l-l. but-t-t i'd-d-d reall-l-ly l-l-like t-t-to get-t-t t-t-to kn-n-now about-t-t you boys-s-s. will-l-l you t-t-tell-l-l me about-t-t yours-s-sel-l-lves-s-s maybe?"he asked hopefully. James grinned, sat down and started waxing poetic about life as a thief. Oberon was soon laughing wildly, delighted by his happy, delinquent son. he was just as delighted by Alex's life, looking super excited that both of the had found their soul mates already.

"i am."sith agreed. "its okay....really. people yell at me alot."alwx said fidgeting because it wss true. As a cop, he got suspects and even witnesses yelling at him daily."well, james can't talk at all, so you two are about even."alex teased a little before settling down and stroking sighs hair as they talked. Before blushing slightly."also...your going to be a grandfather in a frow months now..."

that just made Oberon scowl, very unhappy at the idea of people yelling at his son. "Grand-d-dfath-th-ther!" Oberon yelled, a gleam in his eyes as he turned on Alex and examined him. "Are you sure? you're n-n-not-t-t glowing very brightl-l-ly. it must-t-t be a new pregn-n-nanc-c-cy then." "eh?" James asked, confused. "it's a natural defense mechanism." Cernunnos said, having come in with tea. "the further along your pregnancy the brighter you glow, a buildup of natural magical energies that supports and invigorates the Fetus as well as keeping the mother safe and healthy. a Fey won't be tired and weak the way a human will when pregnant. it also allows the mother to dip into the pool of magic, no one messes with a pregnant fey unless they have a death wish because they're magical capabilities are nearly tripled by the end of their first trimester."

Alex flushed, grinning at how excited oberon was."yep. Me and gabe....and no not long. It happened when we were staying in Ireland with cernunnos."alwx blushed squirming a little."truly?that's good. I won't worry to much about it then."because he was male, he'd been fretting something terrible about actually carrying the baby. It was good to know that the magic would be able to support them all."gabe won't worry to much then either."he said though he knew gabe would still fuss.

"ah, well it is very much easier to discover pregnancy in a fey. within a matter of a half a week i believe." Cernunnos admitted. "depending on the person." he admitted. "no. you won't have to worry too much. however your body, being male, isn't actually suited for pregnancy so you're going to be quite miserable and if you get too pregnant, with twins or more, you might find that your hips give out and you'll have to stay in bed until birth." Cernunnos admitted. "i have been pregnant myself you know." he assured Alex, indicating Belladonna. "Her mother suffered a brutal attack before we where together and it rendered her incapable of carrying a child. i loved her so much i ended up pregnant for her... she laughed so much i feared she had cracked." "I Remember Th-th-that-t-t!" Oberon admitted with a laugh, delighted. "Oh, Gabe will-l-l St-t-till-l-l Fuss-s-s. Demons-s-s rarel-l-ly have peopl-l-le th-th-that-t-t th-th-they t-t-trul-l-ly care about-t-t aft-t-ter all-l-l and-d-d th-th-they can-n-n get-t-t very overprot-t-tect-t-tive.

“Yes, it was about that. Sith was giggling himself silly for a few days before he told us the rest of us.”He sulked. “Hey, it’s not my fault you all are idiots.”Sith said purring as alex kept petting his hair despite tugging it a little. “....Urgh. I don’t want to know that. I’m gonna be happy just with one little one.”Alex whined a little, sulking at the idea of being in bed. “I knew that...Crystall showed me pictures.”Belladonna snickered a little. “....Well. Maybe he wont fuss so much. Maybe.”Alex huffed a little, though he knew gabe was going to fuss something horrible the further along he got.

"Yes. he was quite amused." Cernunnos agreed with a grin. "but then, i knew as well. i just thought they where keeping it a secrete, i had no idea they didn't know that men could get pregnant." he admitted with a chuckle Oberon grinning because that was just to funny. "I'm just saying. Twins runs in the family." Cernunnos commented offhandedly. "Oberon had twins. Oberon's brothers where twins. his uncle had tins and both sets of his grandparents had twins..." "okay. we get it. be prepared for twins." James huffed, making Oberon laugh.

Back
Top Bottom