Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smiles, watching him run around to get his things, moving to grab a few things of his own. “He was sick... And fell behind... So he’s finally able to make up lost time...” He steps up behind him to pay for their order “Just passing by... He wanted to buy his stuff in person rather then online..”

Tony looks at him in the car and squeezes his hand “You’re welcome... I’m sorry you can’t do more then this...” He pulls his hand up to kiss it softly, he smiles. “I can’t wait to see how well you’re going to do... And you can ask me for help with any of it...”

After breakfast, they played a bit with the kids together, then changed the days plans. He was sitting with Nathan as much as he could before they went outside with the dogs.

Tony looked away from the window when Jared handed him a coffee. He thanked him and just held it, glancing back out the window. He sighs softly and shrugs “He didn’t tell me... He knows, I guess he didn’t want me looking the place up before we got there... Which I understand... He doesn’t want me to worry...” He turns from the window again “But I’m going to anyway... I just... He’s my husband... And watching what his parents are doing to him... Knowing I’m going to be away from him...” He moves to the table and sets his drink down “How do I not worry about him...”

After lunch, Tony lead Nathan upstairs to the spare room. He closed the door, Jared was putting the kids down for a nap. “How are you feeling love... And I don’t mean the act you’ve been putting on all day...” He hugs him close gently and rubs his back, softly kissing his neck. “You can talk to me... I love you...”

The shop owner nod and smiled softly before looking back to Nathan "Good to know. More and more kids these days keep ordering online. Weird thing to say the least." he muttered. When it was time for them to leave Nathan warmly thanked the owner and went to the car with his boyfriend.

"...you know, you don't always have to say sorry..." he said softly as he moved over and kissed his lover's cheek. With his things at his feet the boy pushed over and kissed Tony tenderly. Nodding he smiled before leaning back in his seat "Maybe you could help with Sex Ed? I mean...we have sex and everything but, I think it'll probably get confusing. We never had sex ed. at my school."

The day was really nice and Nathan was actually happy. But, it wasn't as if that stress and fear wasn't getting to him. That fear was deep in his bones. When he was taken to a spare room the young man was confused. Before he would answer Nathan was pulled into a kiss and with a soft smile he nod as he pressed against his lover "I know...I'm not really sure yet. I'm scared...mad for sure...confused...but, I can't really know how I feel. I feel like it'll hit me when I'm there but..." frowning he reached into his pocket and offered the address and information. "They sent it to me last night...I didn't want to think about yet, but that's wrong. I should have shared it with you as soon as I got it." he said softly.

Mental Health Center of Lakewood was a very good place to be sent. They were known to be very focus on the people who were placed there and had amazing reviews. Though, it was on the edge of city and much farther from Nathan's or Jared's home. Though this also included being far from his parents' home.

"...I don't want you to worry."

Once in the car again he smiles softly and was about to say something when he was kissed. He returned it and looked at him as he got comfortable. He starts up the car and glances at him “Sure, I’ll help you with whatever I can... Cause I know what they will be teaching you... Won’t exactally be like what we do...” He starts to drive “Same sex couples may be more accepted now... But they won’t be teaching about it for a long while yet I believe...”

Tony let him speak, he gently held his hand and listened to him. He looks down at the paper and takes it, he reads it over a moment. “Baby... I totally understand you waiting... You needed to process it yourself first...” He reaches up and cups his cheek, rubbing it softly. “Thank you for telling me though...” He leans closer and kisses him, a kiss full of love and understanding.

“This place may be a bit out of the way... But it’s a good place... I’ve sent a few patients there for help...” He smiles at him “Baby of course I’ll worry... I love you... And I’ll be apart from you...” He pulls him closer and hugs him again “But I know you’ll be fine... And we’ll visit often...” He pulls back and smiles “We are family are we not... Little husband...” He lifts his hand to kiss his ring, rubbing it softly.

"Oh.." the young man frowned a bit. He had wanted to learn more of what they were doing and how they should be doing things softly. "...Can you teach me a few things? I mean...like safety and stuff. I know we've been doing this for awhile, its just..ya know...I wanna know more." Nathan muttered shyly as he looked ahead to see the surrounding around them. When they made it to the house the boy went to the office and placed his supplies in a drawer that was emptied for him.

Nathan was serious about his online class, saying he would take about four hours a day for his classes (he didn't want to fall behind chores or his own duties) so during those times he was not going to move from the office.

The young husband sniffled and chuckled softly before moving up and kissing the man's cheek. Leaning back he wiped his eyes and smiled brightly. "I'm glad...maybe, when you visit we can have lunch together...I don't know how the food will taste so we could do it later after I try the food and see what they have for everyone." he explained. Jared came in and smiled as he moved behind Nathan and wrapped his arms around both men. "How is everyone doing?"

Tony smiles at him “Of course I can... Though I’m sure you know most of it...” He reaches over and squeezes his hand as they continue home. Once home he slowly follows him to the office and smiles. “You’re going to do very well in this love... You're very smart...”

While Nat was getting his things ready, Tony went to start dinner, taking out everything for chicken parm and pasta.

Tony smiles and reaches up to rub his cheek “Maybe we can bring lunch to you...” He looks over when Jared comes in and smiles again when he hugs them both. “Nervous... But that’s to be expected... This is where he’s going...” He hand Jared the paper, then cups Nat’s cheeks “And I was telling him we will all be fine... He will be fine... Yes I’ll worry... But that’s my job as your husband...” He kisses him softly “But I’ll have our family here to help me... Now... What do you want before we have to get ready...” He was softly rubbing his cheek.

Once he got his things in order the young man ran off to the kitchen to get dinner ready when he saw Tony cooking. Smiling he went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes before coming back downstairs. Setting up the table the young man looked over to his lover before watching him work for a moment. He was so good at cooking.

During dinner Nathan asked Tony more things about his life. What college did he go to, if he ever had any pets, how when he was younger did he know what he wanted to do. The scene was like that of a son talking to his father and Nathan did need a figure like that in his life. Even if he had to be his boyfriend.

"...I just want to be with you... can we just lay in bed together till its time to go?"

"That sounds like a good idea. Hows about the two of you go to the room. I gotta do some work." Jared looked to Tony, giving him a look to just do it and enjoy it. Who knew how long it would be before they got Nathan back.

Nathan laid down on the bed, curling up to Tony once they were together. Pulling the blankets over them Nathan was silent for a moment before speaking softly. "I'm scared Tony. I don't want to go away...I want to stay with you and our family..."

Once Nat returned from the office, he noticed him watching him cook, he smiled and continued. When they were seated to eat, they had a nice talk about his past. He talked about his college years and reviewed that he did have a pet for a short time, a hamster.

“I didn’t know what I wanted to do at first no... But then a classmate was killed... I didn’t know them well, but it still hurt... And it was hurting my other friends who did know him a lot... And I wanted to know how to help them... So I learned...”

Tony stares at him a moment before Jared spoke up, then smiles and nods. “Of course love...” He took his hand and pulls him closer gently, then leads him back to the master bedroom. He kisses his hand and lets him go to get on his side.

He removes his pants and shirt as they would not let him hold him the way he wanted to. He crawls into the bed and lays next to him, then pulls him closer to hold, rubbing his back. Then slows as Nathan spoke, and slowly pulls him even closer. “I know baby... We don’t want you to go either...” He runs his hand up his back and into his hair, he kisses his cheek and shoulder and neck softly. “I don’t want you to go...” He pulls back slightly to look at him “But if you don’t... We may lose each other forever... And I’m not willing to let that happen... We will get through this...” He smiles at him “You’ll come home... We’ll adopt our daughter... We’ll live with our family... We’ll be happy...” He leans close and kisses him softly, still holding him close.

Last edited:
"I see...must have been hard then. I'm sorry." Nathan said softly before looking over to Tony. Reaching over he smiled softly and took his head "Though maybe its a good thing...we would have never ended up together if that never happened." he said sweetly. Nathan finished up his food without a problem and once it was finished he went off to wash his dish as well as Tony's once he finished off his meal.

Getting ready for bed the youth began to slip on one of Tony's shirt when he paused to look down. There were old scars on his thighs, from his time in the closet. "..maybe its a good thing...we would have never ended up together..." Frowning the boy let the shirt fall over his scars as he moved over to their bed and laid down as he waited for Tony. Staring up at the ceiling he closed his eyes for a moment. That old thought began to creep into his mind: Once he opened his eyes he'd suddenly be back home. This would all be a bad dream. Would it happen now? He was afraid to open his eyes. Either way he'd wake up somewhere he both wanted to be and not wanted to be. It felt like you were under the water, holding your breath and letting that pressure build up in his stomach.

Nathan sniffled as he pressed against Tony, his own body nude expect for his underwear. "I know...its just not fair though...why is this happening now. Why can't they leave us alone."

Jared began to work on their dinner, pausing when he figured that when Nathan left that the kids would be upset. Rubbing his face the older man shook his head before letting the food cook on a low heat well he went out to check on the dogs. Thinking about the place again he pulled a few strings and found a friend of his who he explained the situation too and they agreed to meet up to discuss what they might be able to do. Maybe, they could sneak in Tony now and again. On the rough days.

Time was going by so slow and Nathan found himself holding onto Tony for dear life "When we adopt our baby girl, when we move far from this place, I want us to happy as we can be and I want to forget about all of this..."

Tony sighs softly and pulls him closer, kissing his neck softly, just to help him to try and relax. “I know it’s not fair my love... They just... They don’t understand how you can love me... They think that they are protecting you...”

He was holding him tightly, he knew his love was scared and there wasn’t much he could do for him. He looks down at him “Forget... You don’t want to come back here?” He thought he wanted to keep in contact with his parents, had they hurt him that bad.

Tony smiles softly “It was a long time ago...” He took a sip of his drink at his next statement and smiles slightly at him. He watched him take there dishes and sighs softly to himself. ‘And you’d be safe at home... Free of the pain I’ve caused...’ He stood up and went to kiss his cheek “I’m gonna grab a quick shower...”

He went upstairs and into the bathroom, stripped and stood under the cold water until it started to warm. “I’m sorry my love... I know a few months ago... Those were not your thoughts...” He sighs and starts to wash up, wanting to finish quickly.

He enters the room in his boxers, still toweling his hair. “Hey... Stole one of my shirts again I see...” He tosses the towel to a chair and gets into bed, he smiles at him softly and turns to face him. “Love you Nat...”

"...Or they want to control me...its not like this is new...they did this a lot with my sister and me before she got sick. Shes a girl so she does girl things, you're a boy so you need to do boy things. And a bunch of other things." Nathan said reflecting on his earlier years of wanting to do more girly things and being scolded. Lots of memories started to come to mind.

Nathan looked up and quickly shook his head. "I want to come back! I just, don't want to remember this part in our lives...with me there and, and...other things." he muttered before sitting up and looking down to Tony. Moving down he kissed Tony tenderly, pressing his body against his lovers and smiled softly as he pulled back "When I get back, I want you."

Nathan was curled into the blankets and relaxed into the bed as he felt the warmth bringing him to slumber when Tony came in. Sitting up he chuckled softly "Not my fault your shirts are comfortable." he playfully stuck his tongue out before pressing against the pillows as he waited fr Tony. Once he came to bed the boy moved over to cover his lover. "I love you too, Tony."

Tony looks at him and frowns “You never told me they were like that... Did you tell the therapist you saw?...”

Tony stares wide eyed at his quick reaction, then smiles softly. He watched him get up and looks up at him, then returns his kiss “Mmm..” Tony reaches out and runs his hands along his sides softly and leans up to kiss him softly gain. “Once you are out... Once you are home... It will never be brought up again...” He smiles “You’ll have me... I’ll be all yours for as long as you want me...” He smirks and pulls him back to laying next to him, holding him close. “But it’s not just me anymore... And I’m sure he’ll want to welcome you home too at some point...” He leans closer and kisses him softly. “I love you so much baby... And I promise we’ll get through this...”

Tony held him closer and nuzzles into his neck, kissing him softly and relaxing. “Goodnight my love...” He rolls into his back slightly, making Nathan lay partially on his chest. He smiles and pulls the covers over them, he fell asleep with them cuddled close together.

"I did...I'm sorry. I didn't really think of them like that when we were together. I just...missed them a lot."

Nathan smiled and held to his lover, slowly he began to weep. "I love you too...I hope so...I hope we can..." he whimpered as he finally broke down. The situation finally hit Nathan and it was hard on him. Jared came in the room and paused before slipping in the bed and hugging Nathan from behind "J-Jared?"

"Shh, I'm here too...everything will be okay." he spoke softly as he kissed Nathan's neck and tried to help to comfort him. The young man whimpered as he held to both men. He did end falling asleep and Jared could only watch him for a moment before looking to Tony. "So, I do have a friend at the place and she does night shifts...so you might be able to see him now and again after hours."

It was a few days after their talk and Nathan's mood had quickly begun to move down as they entered the fall months and they were getting closer to December.

Cooking up their lunch Nathan sighed looking outside to see kids happily running around with their costumes they picked out in hand. "...Babe, Halloween is coming up soon. Should we grab candy for the trick or treaters? I could make something, but I don't think parents will let them take it." he said as he slid the fishes onto their plates. Running his fingers through his hair the young man smiled a little. Maybe they could do something for Halloween. Simple and easy going.

“Oh Nathan... Please...” He hugs him closer and let’s him cry, a few of his own tears falling as well. “Everything will be just fine... Your family is here for you... You are not alone...” He looks up slightly as Jared joins them, then just holds Nathan as he finally lets everything out.

When he finally fell asleep, Tony was softly running his fingers through his hair and humming softly. If only his parents could see how they were hurting him, he kisses his forehead softly. He looks up to Jared “That’s wonderful... But I’d only go if he really needed me... He needs to know how strong he really is...” He looks at Jared “He’s so strong Jared... And his parents are trying to break him down...” He softly told him what Nat’s parents would do to him and his sister.

Tony looks up from his paper, he was sitting in the living room, it was one of his days off. “Sure... We can get some candy and small toys for the younger kids...” He sits up straight and smiles “Would you like to decorate the house? We could get some stuff for that too..”

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.." he whimpered weakly as he held to his lover. Jared didn't say anything as he simply watched on and simply kissed his neck well he rubbed Tony's arm, as a way to try and comfort him as well.

Jared frowned as he listened to what his parents use to do and sighed softly as he looked down to Nathan. "I'm surprised he does anything like that now...I'm sure they meant well...but...yeah." Jared gently wiped the boy's eyes. "...Alright then. I'm sure my friend can help out whenever he really needs it. Would it be okay to give her your number? She'd be able to do it better then unless you plan on using my phone." he chuckled. The young man muttered in his sleep and Jared brushed his hair back.

When it was time to go the kids had woken up and wanted to go with Nathan. Not wanting them to see the place just yet (until he said it was okay), he promised to have a surprise for them when they came to visit. The kids, though not happy, agreed. The youngest child gave Nathan a stuff toy, saying he should have it so he'd be okay and have someone to hug. It was hard not to cry at that moment, but Nathan managed and agreed as he kissed both their heads and Jared before leaving to the car to have Tony drop him off.

"....You'll be okay, right? With Jared and the kids. I just...I anna make sure all of you will be okay."

Nathan chuckled weakly "I like the idea of getting them toys." he said as he began to move over to grab a win. Shaking his head he tried smiling "No, that's okay. Besides, we're so close to the date anyway so theres no real point." he walked over to Tony and hugged him from behind the couch "Besides, I never really was able to celebrate Halloween...heh...my sister use to sneak us out of the youth center where our parents would drop us off and we'd go trick or treating...heh, it was so much fun."

"Whatcha readin'?" Nathan poked at the paper, trying to be playfully.

Going back to the kitchen Nathan finished up their lunch and brought it out to his lover. Sitting down on the floor Nathan began to eat, leaning back a little.

Tony continues to comfort him as he sleeps, and listens to Jared. He glances down at Nathan and smiles softly. “He does those things because I encouraged him... I wanted him to be himself, do what he liked...” He looks at Jared with a small blush “He’s very cute dressed as a female... And can be quite sexy in lingerie...”

“I’m not sure... What if they check my phone at all... I don’t want to be accused of anything more... And I’ll be staying here...” He watched Jared and Nathan a few more minutes before trying to nap with his love, wanting to be close to him.

When it was time to leave, Tony woke Nathan softly and gave him a kiss, then went to get things ready. He took Nat’s few bags to the car and waits in it for him. He wanted t let him say good bye to the kids and Jared by himself. He smiles softly as he sees him coming for the car.

He was about to comment on the stuffy when Nat spoke. He frowns a bit, then leans over and kisses him, cupping his cheek softly. “Always worries about everyone else...” He smiles and takes a deep breath, then sits back in his seat. “I’ll be lonely... I love Jared and the kids, but they aren’t you... But I will be ok... So will they...” He didn’t want to lie to him, he reaches over and takes his hand, the one not holding the stuffy and gives it a squeeze.

“And Jared already promised to come with me to court... I won’t be alone...” He starts up the car and pulls out, heading to the mental hospital. “Now you remember... You can call us whenever you need to... Jared has a friend working there, so you’ll be watched over... And we’ll come visit...” He glances at him at a red light “As for your parents... I’m sure they’ll come visit too... Or at least try... Just remember you can say no...” He was gripping the wheel a bit tighter the closer they got, but tried not to let it show.

Tony nods a bit “Well we still have time for a few pumpkins... Have to let them know some how that we have candy...” He smiles as he hugs him, then looks up “You didn’t... Go trick or treating...” He blinks and looks back at his paper “Just the funny pages...” He sets them down “Babe... Would you like to go out for Halloween instead...” He looks down at him as he starts to eat his lunch, moving to pick up his own.

"Do you blame me? I mean...we've been together for so long and I hurt you when I...all this. I just want to make sure..." he muttered softly before listening to his lover. With a soft laugh he looked over to Tony and squeezed his hand back "Okay. I think I'll be better knowing you have them. Makes me feel a little better."

As they got closer to the mental health center, Nathan swallowed hard and looked over to Tony when he noticed how his lover was reacting. Looking back down to the stuffy he held it firmly "...I'll think about it...but...I don't want them to come. At all." he whispered. "When I'm all cleared, I want us to go to the beach again. Maybe have a little cook out with our family...maybe you could start looking up adoption agencies." he suggested with a small smile.

As they arrived Nathan froze up, his hand latching onto Tony's without a second thought. He was scared.

Nathan perked a brow and shrugged "I guess...it would be my first time actually craving one. Might be fun." he smiled brightly before nodding when he heard how surprise his lover was. "Pretty much. I mean, my sister did try to take me trick or treating a few times, but we never got too far...stranger danger and all."

"Go out? Like to where?"

“We can tell each other not too worry all we want... And we’ll say we won’t... But you can’t help but worry about a love that is out of sight...”

Tony smiles at him softly “I can do that... I can start looking a few places up, I’m sure Jared can help with that... A cook out sounds like a great celebration...” He nods slightly about his parents, that was completely his choice, and he fully supported him.

Tony glances at him as he grabs his hand, he squeezes it back and looks for a parking spot. He manages to park the car without letting him go and turns it off. He uses his free hand to shift his seat back and pays his lap. “Come here baby...” When Nat was on his lap, he wraps his arms around him and holds him close. “I’m scared too... Ok...” He rubs his back and holds him tighter “But you’re strong Nathan... And you’re smart...” He pulls back to show him that he was crying softly, he cups his cheek. “And I love you so very much... These two weeks are going to be hell for me... Not being able to see you, hold you... Kiss you...” He leans close and kisses him deeply, then pulls back slowly. “But I’ll always have you here... and here...” He points to his head and his heart “Same as I’ll always be with you...” He smiles a bit and kisses him again “And when this is over... We plan our family... Our future... Can you hang on to that thought... Just think about our future baby girl... Our daughter...” He was trying to give him a goal to focus on, to keep him occupied while alone.

“No pumpkims either... Did they let you do anything?” He looks at him after a few minutes “Go out... I mean trick or treating... You’re still small enough to pull it off... And I can shell out here...”

Being moved onto his lover's lap, Nathan sniffled as he settled into the other's lap before Tony began about what they would be going through. Kissing back the young man held to his lover for a moment. With a soft laugh he began to relax and with a goal to reach the boy did start to relax. "Alright..Alright! Its only two weeks...we'll be fine for two weeks and then we get to look for our baby girl. We'll be happy after all this... right?"

They were early and did have at least half a hour to wait before he was checked in. "Tony, when I come out, I want to have a small wedding for us...just to have a proper wedding."

"No...Halloween was evil. Sinful. Only those who aren't true to God will celebrate Halloween...they really didn't like anything different from our family. Infact, when we were dropped off at the youth center it was to have a clean night. Something that wouldn't be sinful." he explained. Turning red Nathan shook his head "I'm not that small! Besides...I'm already seventeen...I think it may be a little late for that." he stated quickly, clearly dumbfounded by the suggestion. Though, it would be fun.

But he wasn't that small! Was he?

Nathan cleared his throat and looked down "Besides...it sounds fun and all, but I don't think I'm really up for something like that. Besides, everyone around here knows me pretty well...and what would I wear?"

He smiles when Nat started to calm down, he rubs his cheek and nods. “We’ll be beyond happy my love... We’ll be together... With our family...” He kisses him softly again “Two weeks will fly by... We can do this...”

They were about to get out of the car and bring his stuff inside when Nat spoke again. He looks at him and smiles “That... Sounds like a perfect way to start our new life...” He chuckles “We even have a ring bearer and flower girl...” He smiles again and helps him from the car. “Think they’ll let me see where you’re staying...” He took him hand, and frowns slightly, feeling his ring. “They... Won’t let you keep this...”

Tony chuckles softly “You’re not that small love... But kids aren’t always small either... I’ve had a few taller then you...” He smiles and looks at him “If you’d like to dress up and go have some fun... You know I won’t stop you...” He takes his food and has some “And we can get some pumpkins later... I think you’ll enjoy carving them ...”

"Perfect life." Nathan whispered as he pressed his forehead against his lover's. "I hope they'll let you see my room. I want you to know where I'll be." he said softly before looking down at his ring. Frowning he held it his hand and kissed Tony's forehead "We don't need rings to show our love or our bond...right?" Nathan tried to look on the brighter side of all this.

Even if there was no Brightside to this.

When it was time to go in Nathan had to change into the patient uniform which was a simple blue top and bottoms. They were comfortable, and honestly not as bad as he thought they would be. Tony was allowed to walk with Nathan as he was given his tour and shown everything which also included the outside garden which he was allowed to go into it. As they entered the wing for patient's rooms, Tony was allowed there but only for a few minutes to help Nathan unpack his permitted clothes and look around the room to feel better. A guard would be outside with the door open.

"I see why you refer most of the patients here. Its really nice." he said looking around his single bedroom with his private bathroom which not many patients had. Though, this bathroom was built part into the room so there was no door and there were sensors on the floor to alert staff of sudden weight shift as well as being visible (there was a "censoring" bar of sorts which covered the torso and hips but allowed the head and legs to be seen).

A staff member knocked before entering "Excuse me. We will be starting dinner soon. Your partner may stay for dinner and the two of you can eat in a private dining room, but he'll have to leave right after." she was gentle in her tone and she smiled sweetly. Nodding Nathan turned to his lover "You don't have too, besides, I'm sure Jared doesn't want you spoiling your dinner."

With a playful pout Nathan looked to Tony as if insulted by the fact that even kids younger than him were taller. Slightly frowning the boy shrugged "...Nah...I mean. Not like I can do anything anyways, Derek said he was going to a Halloween party and honestly that doesn't sound like a lot of fun." the teen mentioned. Nathan smiled softly and nod "Sounds fun. I'd love to try it out, heh...this is kinda like my first real Halloween. No sneaking around and if I get a costume it won't just be a ghost again." he said happily as he thought about craving up pumpkins, maybe dressing up, and even trick or treating if he did want to do that instead.

When they did go get the pumpkins, Nathan acted a like a little kid with how excited he was and spent sometime looking for the perfect pumpkin. It was pretty clear he was more than excited about this. His mood did change from the last couple of weeks and he was a little more like his old self before the fall months.

"Oh! Could we go to a haunted house? When we were coming I saw a few signs saying haunted houses would be open on Halloween!"

Tony took the ring from his hand softly and put it in his pocket. “I’ll keep it safe for you love...” He kisses him softly before they head inside.

When inside he was glad he’d get the tour with Nathan, he held his bag as he changed and waited for him. Part way through he was shown Nat’s room, and was glad he wouldn’t be sharing. He’d had some privacy.

He smiles at the offer to stay for dinner, then looks to Nathan. “If you’d like me to stay I will... It’s up to you... I’m sure Jared and the kids will understand...”

Tony chuckles softly “We can get the pumpkins later... And you can dress up however you like... Halloween is a time for people to be creative and have fun...”

Tony stood back and let Nat pick the pumpkins, wanting him to truly enjoy the experience. In the end they picked up four pumpkins and a few other decor items, corn stocks and cobwebs. Tony even grabbed a skeleton to set up on the deck chair.

“Ok... You need to pick out what you want to carve into your pumpkins...” He looks over to Nathan and smirks “Want to get scared a bit huh... Sure we can find a haunted house or two...” He was so glad he was enjoying this, how could his parents have kept this fun from him.

Taking his lover's hand Nathan nod "If you don't mind staying with me...then yeah. I'd love to have dinner with you." Nathan said as he held to Tony a bit firmer. This was nerve wreaking and then having to be alone tonight would just didn't sit right with the poor boy. The couple was taken to a private room to eat, though it was only private in the sense they were the only two in there--the walls were made of glass as to be looked into without having to go inside.

With dinner served and the men left "alone" in the room, Nathan smiled as he reached over and took his lover's hand. With a soft sigh he reached over and took his lover's hand "Thank you for staying..." it was clear that Nathan needed Tony to be with him for just awhile longer. He needed this. He needed Tony just for awhile longer.

"Really?! Heh, I'm so excited!" Nathan sung happily. The houses wouldn't be opened until the 29th so they had some time before they could start going to the haunted houses. Nathan had one of the smaller pumpkins on his lap as he thought about what he should make it into. As they came to a stop light the young man smiled "I think I want this one to be cute. The others can be scary and funny."

Reaching home the boy helped carry the pumpkins inside and looked at the time to see it wasn't too late, but probably should be saved for the next day. "Lets crave them tomorrow, that way we get rest and can figure out what to do with them." he said as he placed the pumpkins down by the door.

Hugging Tony, Nathan kissed his neck and squeezed him slightly. "Thank you for this... this is the first Halloween I can enjoy with someone without being judge...you wouldn't believe how hard it is to even do anything like this during October. You're the best."

“If I don’t mind... Really love...” He held him close as they were lead to dinner, rubbing his side softly. They sat close together and waited for dinner, he leans over and kisses his cheek. “I know you’re scared...” He squeezes his hand and brings it up for a kiss as well, sighing softly. “I’d stay all night if I could... You know that...” He starts to eat a bit and smiles “At least the food here is good... It’s not our cooking... But it’s not bad...” He holds a bite up to him “Remember our goal... Two weeks is nothing... Right baby...”

When it was finally time to say goodnight, Tony felt a stab in his chest. He couldn’t protect him here... It was like the time he returned to his parents all over. He pulls him into a tight hug and kisses his neck. “I’ll see you tomorrow... I promise... I love you...” He smiles softly and gives him a soft kiss before being shown out.

When he got back to Jared’s house, he was glad the kids were already in bed, he had texted Jared that he was eating with Nat. He slowly headed upstairs and stopped before Jared’s door, hand over the knob. After a moment he turned and went to the spare room and started to undress. His love was alone in a strange bed tonight, so he would be too. Once in his boxers, he crawls into bed and curls up slightly.

Tony chuckles again “Yes... You look into the houses you want to go to, and we’ll go...” He looked at the clock, not having noticed the time. “Yeah, tomorrow sounds good... We might also want to do it outside... It can get messy...”

He smiles at him “You’re welcome love... I’m glad I get to see your excitement... It makes me happy too...”

Nathan chuckled, though from being nervous or simply trying to be happy was hard to say, and simply offered a nod in acknowledgement. As they began to have their dinner, Nathan resisted in making a face too the food. It wasn't bad, but clearly made in batches which he couldn't blame them for doing it. Being offered some food from his love, Nathan ate without a second thought and simply smiled brightly "Two weeks. I'll make it! Don't worry. We'll make it...it'll be fast two weeks." he smiled warmly before returning to eat his first meal.

Three meals a day.. two weeks... Only 42 meals to go though... the old habit of counting meals suddenly kicked in and he was going to count the days by meals rather than the actual days. He did this during his time in the closet and it brought some sort of comfort to him.

Being given time for their goodbyes Nathan hugged Tony back, almost clinging to him, and somehow he kept from crying. "Okay. Don't stress out okay? I'm going to be okay. I love you too, I love you so much." Nathan said as he kissed Tony tenderly, making it last as long as he could before he had to be shown out. Standing there he watched as Tony was taken out before he finally broke down again.

Two weeks. It wouldn't be that bad.

Jared got the text and ensured that he wouldn't push Tony to do anything tonight as tonight wouldn't be easy. When he did come home, Jared waited in the room before he heard him move to the guest room. The kids were in the big bed tonight as they wanted to sleep with daddy and Uncle Tony to make sure he was okay. Jared wasn't going to say anything or wake the kids. Tony needed sometime alone.

"Well, I hope you enjoy the houses too. I don't want you to just take me because you feel like you need too." Nathan moved around to start closing the curtains and getting ready for bed. Making his way up to the bedroom Nathan got ready for bed as he changed into jammies. Once in bed Nathan laid back and stared up at the ceiling. Thoughts of what would come soon after Halloween brought a chill to go down his spine.

Once Tony was in bed, the boy turned and hugged his lover firmly. "...When we crave our pumpkins, could we also bake the seeds? I saw that is something you can do with pumpkin seeds."

Tony didn’t sleep well, he kept rolling over to pull Nathan closer, once almost falling off the bed. He slept for a few hours max, then was just sitting up in bed around 6 in the morning, he sighs and stands up. He glances at the bed, it was a mess from all his tossing around, he’d fix that later. He went to the dresser where he put a few of his clothes and starts to get dressed.

At about 6:30, Tony was down in the kitchen going through what Jared had and smiles when he found the fixing for berry banana pancakes. He starts to mix up the batter, cooking always helped him to relax. He let the batter sit while he chopped up the fruit and found a few sausages in the fridge.

“Haunted houses are fun, not my favourite thing, but I want to take you... I want to see your reactions... It’s not everyday you take someone to their first haunted house...” He helped him close up the house like they normally did, then headed up to the bathroom. He heard Nathan getting into bed as he finished up, drying his hands, he heads into the room in his boxers and a T-shirt.

Tony chuckles and hugs him back “Never had roasted pumpkin seeds either? Well you’re in for a treat...” He kisses his nose and smiles “Anything else you can think of you’d like to try...”

Back
Top Bottom