Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Yes, I would prefer to speak to you alone." Jared stated softly. Jared didn't say anything more as the pair ate, watching Nathan for a moment as he seemed to eat but always checking on Tony to ensure he was eating as well. He was still a very worrisome young man and Jared didn't blame the boy. He was still young and clearly he still needed some guide, hopefully which Tony could provide.

After their meal the young man was excused from the table and he went to their room. Jared sighed softly and looked upon Tony. He still couldn't help how he felt and the man could only wonder why Tony was so attracted to Nathan. He was still a child by all means and Jared couldn't understand their relationship. "..I need to hear this from you now, okay? Is there any way or reason why Nathan may be forcing you into this? If he is forcing you in this. I'm not trying to make him sound like the bad guy, but I asked him the same thing and heard his response. Now I need to hear yours."

Annie pouted slightly and kicked her feet "..no reason..its just, we wish you would stay more. Daddy loves you and Uncle Nathan and lately hes been a bit sad...he won't tell us why though." Annie admitted. She would never tell her father but she had heard him be worried and upset with late night phone calls. "And, we want you to be with us more. We miss you two."

Nathan and Kevin began over to the pair. Kevin tugging on the man's sleeve for his juice box and took a seat beside Tony. Nathan smiled, unaware of what was being talked about. "Daddy is almost done getting our food. Hows about after the zoo we go to the movies?"

Once they finished eating and Tony was alone with Jared he sighs softly. The listens to his question, he blinks a few times and shakes his head. “No... He’s not forcing anything...” He thinks a moment “When we met... I’d been alone for a few years... So when a handsome young man starts to take interest... I went for it...” He rubs his face and pusheshis hair back “When I found out... It was too late... And I’d already fallen for him...” He chuckles softly “I never believed in that love at first sight crap... Until I met Nat...” It wasn’t a total lie.

Tony looks at Annie “Awe sweety... Me and Nathan love your daddy too, and you kids...” He pulls her up onto his lap and rubs her back softly. “How is he sad sweetheart... Maybe we can help him...” He smiles softly at her comment of them missing them. “Maybe we can be around a bit more...”

Tony smiles as they come closer and rubs Annie’s back softly. He smiles at his husband “Movies sounds good... Anything on for kids right now?”

That sounded sweet and all, but in the end it wasn't something that Jared could change. Clearing his throat the man nod "Okay...then for now I'll keep your secret as well. But, if at any point I thinking anything wrong is happening, I'll stop this whole thing. I'll try to keep both of you safe, but I will return Nathan to his home. I'll ensure neither of you get into trouble." Jared promised.

Once Nathan returned, Jared stayed with the pair, usually asking light questions like if they actually went out on dates and how the hell Tony thought Nathan was above 18 years old with that baby face of his. Nathan relaxed and was normally the one to answer a few of them without thinking. He was good at lying at this point, though it was taking a toll on the boy as he had more to memorize and keep in order. To make sense of his web of lies.

"Mmm, he doesn't show it around me or Kevin, but he sounds sad and he keeps calling other people, asking them to call him if they hear something about Uncle Nathan...whats happening? Is Uncle Nathan in trouble? Did he do something bad?"

Annie perked up quickly and nd quickly nodded her head in excitement "Yes! Come more!"

Nathan chuckle and pulled Kevin onto his lap as he bounced him "Theres a few movies out, I think they'll like Bella and the Rose. It seems like a nice movie for them and us."

That was the best he could hope for at this point from Jared and he smiles softly and nods. “Thank you...” Once they were all together again, they moved to the living room and were watching some movies. He glances to Jared “He can be very mature looking when he wants to be... But I wasn’t really thinking too much... He can also be quite distracting...” He had Nathan sitting next to him, an arm lightly around him. He was rubbing his back to help him relax, he knew this must be stressful for him, even if only slightly.

Tony looks at Annie and smiles softly, she was a very smart young girl. “No... Uncle Nathan hasn’t done anything wrong... But he is in a bit of trouble... And so am I...” He looks to Nathan and sighs softly, then sees Jared returning. “I promise we’ll talk about this later... Ok Annie sweetheart... A big family talk ok...” She was a very bright girl and he couldn’t see her believing any lies at this point. He knew Kevin was still a bit too young to understand, but they had to explain some of it to Annie.

“Sounds like a good idea...” He waits for Jared to sit “But we need to have a small talk later... Maybe when Kevin is napping..” He allows Annie to stay in his lap and rubs her back as Jared passes out the food. “You have a very smart little girl Jared...”

Jared nod as he leaned back and closed his eyes as he thought about it further. Something was off , but Jared didn't want to look further into it. He couldn't look further into to ensure Tony's safety as bad as that seemed. The rest of the day was easy going and Nathan ended up falling asleep in the other's lap, as much as Jared didn't like seeing that he couldn't help but notice how relax and happy he looked to be with a man much older.

"You know..I should start heading off now. Its getting late for me." he said softly as he got up and walked over and kissed the man's cheek. "Maybe we can meet up again soon...somewhere for the two of us." Jared suggested as he looked down to the boy and stroke his head. "...IF anything happens, please call me. I'll help the two of you in anyway."

Jared chuckled and nod with a bright smile "I know I do. We just did the test for her to see what grade she'll be in, she has already skipped a grade." Jared chuckled as he looked to Annie who only smiled brightly as she was proud of herself.

The day at the zoo was nice and the kids were running around everything up until they were leaving and ended up in the stroller, sound asleep as Nathan pushed them. "Do you think they'll want to still go to the movies?"

The rest of the day had gone on pretty well, they watched a bit of tv and Nathan fell asleep when it was getting late. Tony looked up as Jared spoke and watched him come closer, smiling softly at the kiss. He reaches up to take his hand and squeezes it softly, looking at him. “Thank you... I know this is hard for you... But believe me when I say I’d never hurt him...” He nods lightly “Maybe in a bit... We can meet up... Thank you again for trying to understand...” He pulls his hand closer and kisses it softly before letting it go. “Drive safe... And let me know you made it ok...”

The rest of the time at the zoo was amazing, and he loved watching Nathan with the children. When they were finally heading to the exit, the kids sound asleep, and Nat pushing them. “Nah... We can watch one at home if they want... But we do have something else to talk about...” He glances at Jared “She’s worries about you... And you...” He looks to Nathan. “She’s heard her daddy on the phone... And seen how sad he gets...” He takes Nat’s hand as they continue to walk, helping with the stroller. “She’s heard daddy asking about uncle Nathan... And what’s to know if he’s in trouble...” He looks down at the kids and smiles “And she wants us around more often... The both of us...”

"I will...and call me if..if anything changes, okay?" Jared smiled weakly and found himself leaving the house. Once in his car and driving away the older man found himself somewhat numb. He was really leaving a boy at someone's house, someone who was older than him in a good amount. How did he know if they were telling the truth? Maybe Nathan had forced Tony into this somehow. Maybe Tony had... none of this made sense. None of this felt right.

The love was there, but there was also something so wrong about it all. Jared did call once he reached home, but that was hours later.

Nathan slept for awhile, curled up in his lover's lap and holding to onto his pants. When he woke up he looked around and was a bit confused to not see Jared and for a moment felt his heart jump before looking up and finding his lover still there. Smiling he moved closer and held his lover tightly. "...Tony, are we okay?" he asked softly as he leaned against Tony and held his hand firmly. "We...we aren't in trouble right?"

The information given to them was shocking and when they had time to put the kids in the car and sit in the car. "We should talk with the kids once we get home. All of course."

"I..I don't want them to know about me leaving for awhile..."

Tony stayed with Nathan after Jared left, softly rubbing his back and running his fingers through his hair. He was napping lightly when Nat woke up, holding him back when he shifted. “I think we’re ok love... I’m pretty sure he still had doubts, he is an officer after all...” He squeezes his hand “But I do believe he cares for us... And wants to help if he can...” He leans down and kisses his head “Let’s head to bed baby... It’s... Been a very long day...” He stands, holding Nathan close and carries him upstairs, not wanting to be too far from him.

Tony turns to face Nat in the car and reaches for his hand. “I know you don’t baby... But is lying to them really a better option... We’ll talk move when we get back to Jared’s... Before the kids wake up ok... Figure it all out...” He squeezes his hand and turns back around. “We also have to get the dogs... I’m sure you want to see them before you leave right...”

"I see..." Nathan was silent as he followed his lover up the stairs. Nodding he began to move ahead when he felt his feet no longer touching the stairs as he was lifted up. Holding onto Tony the young man could only smile as he reached up and kissed his lover. Once they made it to bed the boy helped with getting the bed ready before stripping down to nothing. Slipping under the covers the young man sighed happily as he waited for his lover.

A couple of days had passed and Jared seemed to have to kept his promise as Nathan was still at the house. The boy had began to read more from Tony's home office and found himself looking up schools that could be taken online. Maybe he could convivence Tony to let him do this. Then again it might not work...but Nathan needed to do something. He felt as though he was falling behind other people his own age and didn't want to end up failing or anything.

Making some pork chops and a simple side dish the young man looked over to his lover once he heard the door open. "Welcome back Tony, dinner is ready and your drink is on the table."

"Babe...I was wondering...I recently found out that there are classes that can be held online and I was wondering if..ya know."

"I---yeah...I do..." Nathan didn't want to fight on the issue right that very second and rather than think about where he was going, Nathan wanted to relax with his own babies and the kids.

The dogs were more than happy to be with Nathan and the kids, once they woke up, were over the moon to see two other dogs now in their home. For now the kids were focused on playing with the dogs well the adults got time to work on what they were going to tell them. Nathan had agreed to explain where he was going, but still against the idea f letting the kids visit him well he was in there.

"Why are you so against it?"

"I don't want them to see me like that...in there...I don't want them to be scared of me. I don't..I don't want them to see me differently than how they see me right now."

It had been a few days and thankfully nothing had changed, Nathan was still with him. He came home from work that day to a typical greeting from his love and dinner ready. “Thanks sweety... Just let me go change...” He heads upstairs to get out of his work clothes and into something more relaxed.

When he was seated at the table, he noticed Nathan looked a bit nervous. As he was taking a sip of his drink he learned why, he smiles softly. He thought it over a few minutes and decided to let him take the classes. “As long as it’s completely online... I guess you can take a few classes... Are they paid classes?”

Tony and Jared sat with Nathan while the kids played with the dogs, Nat had agreed to tell the kids, but was still against the visiting. He looked st him as he finally told them why and reached for his hand. “Love... Why would they be scared of you... They would be in a private visiting room... It would be just you, then and Jared...” He smiles “Those kids love you... You’re their uncle...” He gives his hand a squeeze “But it is still up to you... Please think about it... Wait until after we talk to them ok... Hear what they have to say as well...”

"Ah, yeah! They are paid classes, but...I could give you my baby sitting money to pay for them." he said softly as he thought about how much the classes would cost. The young man bit his lip as he thought about how much he had saved up and figured out he could earn more once school was in session. "The only problem is that... I may not have enough for all the classes I wanted." he explained as he took his seat across from his lover.

The teen did as he said and offered his saved up money to Tony the morning before he left to work. "its enough for two of the classes I really wanna take and the semester starts in a month." he explained as he also grabbed his lover's lunch "I was wondering too, if, maybe we could go out tonight too? Maybe go somewhere with seafood?"

Nathan frowned when he was asked to wait until he heard the kids' side and for a moment he thought about "Alright, I'll let them convince me then...and....I don't they'll be scared of me. I know we'll be in a private room, but I still don't want them to be exposed to anything of the sorts." he explained before pausing to notice the kids were spying on them. With a sad smile Nathan invited them in and the kids took their seats between Tony and Jared.

The kids listened and asked questions, then begin to make reasons why they should be allowed to visit their uncle. The kids were able to wear the poor man down and he agreed to let them come anytime they wanted. The young man was very happy to see the kids happy to still see him.

"Daddy, can uncle Nathan and Tony live here?"

"Uh, babe I don't think they'll want to leave their house..."

"But we're family, right uncle Tony!" Annie stated as she moved to hug Tony.

Tony smiles softly as Nathan talks about the schooling he found, he was truely excited. He nods to him as they start to eat, thinking the subject over a bit. He relaxed after his day at work, talking with Nat before they cleaned up and headed to bed.

The next morning Nathan came to him with his saved money and gave it to him. He holds it a moment when he also asked about them going out for dinner tonight. He smiles, then hands him back his money. “Save your money love... That’s for you... I’ll pay for your classes... I’ve kept your from enough...” He leans down and kisses his stunned face softly, then chuckles “And sure... We can go for seafood tonight...”

Tony finally smiles brightly as the kids convince him to let them visit. He was relaxing in his seat when little Annie asked Jared if they could live there. He glances at Nathan and smirks slightly for a moment before being hugged by the little girl. He hugs her back and smiles, rubbing her back and holding her close. “Nat sweety... You had something you wanted to ask Jared didn’t you...” He watched, waiting to see Jared reaction.

"Uh..are you sure, I mean--" as he was told why he wouldn't have to pay the young man blushed and nod. The young man smiled sweetly as he was helped out with it and the young man only thanked his lover more. As it was time for him to leave the young man wished his lover a nice day before returning to house work.

The young man went off to get ready for dinner once he finished up everything he needed to do. Nathan changed into a nice pants and shirt, even doing some light make-up (eye-liner/light tint on his lips). Nathan returned back to living room once he was ready and smiled when he heard the car coming up the young man happily ran to the window to see the familiar car. Like an excited puppy he welcomed his lover and asked him what time they would be leaving. Clearly he was ready right then and there, but wanted to ensure his lover had enough time to relax and get ready.

The kids looked between the adults when they heard Nathan had something to ask their father. Clearing his throat the young man shyly smiled and looked up to Jared. Clearing his throat he smiled "Well...erm...Jared, we talked about it and we wanna be a family. A whole family. You, the kids, and us too...I mean...if you want."

"I...I...haha...I must say I'm a little thrown off." Jared smiled as he looked to Tony "Is this for real?"

Tony got home at his usual time and was happy to see Nathan at the door to greet him. “Hey... How long have you been ready to go?” He leans down and kisses his head softly, giving him a slight hug. “Just let me relax and change... My shoulders are a bit stiff... I also need to change...” He sets his things by the door and takes his shoes off. “Did you look up any good places to go... Or are we just gonna pick on the fly...” He smiles as he heads upstairs, twisting and rubbing one shoulder.

Tony smiles and rubs Annie’s back softly as he watches them. He nods slightly after Jared’s reaction. “Yes... We talked about it... as far as we’re concerned, you and the kids are family... And you’ll be family to our own children...” He looks to Annie and smiles at her “It feels right to be together... Doesn’t it...” He looks to Jared and smiles warmly “And not just for the kids...” He smiles at Nathan then, he wanted him to have a big family, full of love.

"Got it. No need to worry." he said softly as he grabbed Tony's case and jacket. Nodding he followed Tony up "Do you want a massage? I can give you one before we have to head out to dinner." he offered as he followed to put the things away. Putting everything where it was suppose to go the young man brushed his hair back and began to grab the oil to warm it up "Oh, and, I was wondering if you wanted to check the glasses I'm taking. Ya know, just to make sure they're okay." Nathan said as he did grab three classes, one being sex education as he was curious more about sex. He wanted to know more.

Jared was clearly shocked, but slowly he smiled and happily agreed. Annie smiled happily and moved up to kiss Tony's cheek "That means you get to stay now, right?!" she was excited, clearly understanding something good happened. Nathan chuckled and looked over to his pair "Heh, well, now I guess we should try to figure out what to do now." Nathan said referring to their suppose to move to a different city. Jared nod as he looked to the kids "We can go with you guys. They haven't started school yet and being in a city might be nicer."

“That would be lovely if you don’t mind...” He gets to their room and removes his shirt, sitting on the bed “Just be careful of your clothes... You look nice by the way...” He smiles softly and tries to relax, he glances at him again “Sure, do you have the outlines printed? I can look over them now or when we get back...” He works on removing his shoes “So why the desire to eat out... Did I forget some important date...” He glances at him and smiles.

“Yes it does... Because family sticks together... Right...” He returns her kiss the the cheek and hugs her, then looks to the others. “Of course you can... There is more then enough room in that penthouse... And it’s right by Central Park... I believe there is a school only a block away...” He reaches for Nat’s hand and squeezes it softly. “We can finalize everything after all th court dates... The company that’s hiring me has agreed to wait as well...” He couldn’t wait for things to be normal again, he wanted to enjoy life with his new family.

"Okay, and thank you." Nathan rolled up his sleeves and began to warm the oil between his hands before shaking his head "I don't. I'll print them out once we return home though. We still have a few days before payment is needed." he said as he turned to face Tony. The young man chuckled before shaking his head "No, nothing special. I just want to have a nice dinner with you. Its kinda nice not to worry about cooking dinner. Plus, I can't really cook sea food well and just want something to eat."

The kids were more than happy and when Tony reassured everything would be okay, Nathan couldn't help but smile and move over to kiss his lover. It was nice to know after all that had happened that once their whole ordeal was over, they would have a whole family waiting for them. Something which was great to look forward too.

After dinner the kids fall asleep on their bedroom floor, Nathan and Jared put them to bed and Nathan cleaned up the room well Jared returned to Tony.

"...I can't believe this still...its amazing."

Tony smiles and relaxes umder his touch when he started, he was quite good at massage. “Mmm... That feels so good...” He nods slowly “Ok, I’ll go over then later then...” He glances back at him “Oh... There’s something you can’t cook... I guess I can still treat you to things then... I love sea food... And I’m pretty good at cooking the main things...” He moans softly when he finds a knot, then relaxes again.

Tony smiles and watches them from the doorway, Nathan was so good with children, he’d be a wonderful father. Jared was very good as well, the love for his children just radiated off him. He looks to Jared as Nat tidies the kids toys, he smiles at him and steps closer. “We’ve been through so much together... We all have feelings for each other...” He reaches up to cup his cheek softly and rubs it “We felt it only natural to be together... It would feel so... Lonely... In New York without you and the kids...”

He pulls Nat close when he’s finished and kisses him softly. “We really stunned him... He still can’t believe it...” He leans over and kisses Jared softly as well “You're stuck with us...” He smirks lightly.

"Hehe...I guess I'm not perfect as thought I was." he joked around before he felt the knots in his lover's shoulders. Working them out he frowned a bit "Are you doing okay? These are kinda bigger than normal." he pointed out. Then again it was closer to the Christmas season and more stress came during these last three months. Nathan could feel that knot in the pit of his stomach already. It was scary. Nathan just wanted the months to pass over quickly without having to think about it. About them.

It was later when they went to eat and Nathan was happy to be out. Being at the house was a mix of emotions. One minute happy, next upset.

"Haha...yeah, sure. More like your stuck with us." Jared joked back as he kissed the two men back. Jared began to lead the men to their bedroom. As they entered Jared stripped and began to get ready for bed which Nathan did as well as he stripped down to his underwear and slipped into bed. The men waited for Tony, ready for bed and for their new life to begin together.

That morning Nathan was first up to cook breakfast. They didn't have much time left together and he just wanted them all to be happy before he was forced to leave. Annie was the first wake and came downstairs to help her uncle.

The pair ended up talking and Nathan explained in detail where he was going. Annie of coursed asked more questions, but she was happy to know that her uncle was okay.

“Mmm... You’re just fine love...” He sighs and relaxes a bit more “Yeah... I just have a few more cases around this time of year...” He knew Nat didn’t enjoy Christmas with him, he’d have to ask him later what he wanted to do.

Once they were out, Nat’s mood had brightened quite a bit, it helped that the food was wonderful. “Mmm... We may be coming back here again... This is wonderful...”

Tony smiles and follows his men to their room, he undressed slowly as he watches the others getting ready. He gets into bed and gives each a soft kiss before setteling down for the night.

He had shifted to holding Nat in the night, so he was woken slightly when he left. After a little, He was waking more and rolls to face Jared, he smiles softly. He shifts closer and kisses him softly, rubbing his cheek. “Jared... Wakey Wakey...” He chuckles and sits up slowly to stretch, he could hear Nat talking with someone. Listening closer, he could hear Annie and smiles, he turns to Jared again and runs his fingers over his side. “Hey... Nat and Annie are cooking for us...”

He shifts and gets up to start dressing, he wanted to be with Nat as much as possible today. He had to remember to stay positive, Nat would be fine, and this wild all be over soon. He sighs and sits on the end of the bed, running his fingers through his hair slowly.

"This is great. I'm glad we get to come back." Nathan smiled brightly as he thought that going when the season had different fish for them. As the couple were given desserts, the young man looked out to the ocean and leaned forward slightly. It was weird thinking about his old home, how when he use to go to the ocean whenever he wanted too. Now, it would take such a long drive and planning to go. "...Maybe we could stop by the beach next time. Just take a day to relax and have some fun."

Once they got home Nathan went to the office to print out the classes he wanted before going to the bedroom and offering the papers before grabbing his things to change in. It was three classes, English, Arts, and Sexual Education. Nathan returned from the bathroom in shorts and one of Tony's t-shirts. Sitting down on bed he looked over to his lover "Are those okay? I'll change any if I need too."

Jared groaned softly and shook his head "Two more minutes." he muttered. Being told breakfast was being made the father nod and cuddled up to Tony. "One more minute then..."

"...And then just add the chocolate chips at the end! Chocolate chip pancakes." he explained. Both kids were now there, watching as they ate a few of the chocolate chips. Chuckling he looked down to the kids "Can you guys wake up daddy and uncle Tony?" he asked. The kids nod happily and ran off to wake up their parents. Seeing Tony was awake they told him breakfast was ready before jumping onto the bed and shaking their dad excitedly. It was cute when you weren't on the tail end of being shaken awake.

He was enjoying his dessert, he looks to Nat and smiles “Sure... Maybe one of our date weekends, we can go to waterfront hotel... What do you think...” He’d ask him later at home what he wanted to do for the holidays, knowing he wouldn't want to celebrate.

At home later, Tony was sitting on the bed in his boxers, reading over Nat’s classes. He looks up as Nat comes out of the bathroom and smiles. “They look fine to me... Are you sure that’s all you want to take right now...” He pulls him closer and kisses him softly, rubbing his cheek.

Tony smiles and chuckles softly at his reaction and gets dressed.

When he hears the kids coming he puts a smile on and thanks them. He then turns to watch them waking their father, he laughs softly. He stand and pulls little Annie off her father and hugs her “Alright you two... Lets get cleaned up while daddy gets dressed...” They had flour and batter on their jammies, he leads them to the bathroom and starts to clean them up. “Did you have fun cooking with Uncle Nathan...” He smiles.

"I'm sure. Besides, I read that there is going to be a lot of studying so I wanna make sure I do well." he explained before leaning over and kissing his lover's cheek back. Kissing Tony's neck the young man smiled softly. Reaching over he took the paper and laid it on the nightstand "Hows about we watch a movie before bed? End the night nicely."

A couple of days passed and classes wouldn't start for another week. Nathan was very excited with how he asked Tony to take him to the book store or how he was so excited over getting school supplies.

Annie smiled and nod "I did. Uncle Nathan said we can make pasta for lunch." she smiled brightly as she ran off to her room to change into some clothes. The little boy came out, tugging on Tony's hand before reaching up "Up, please." he said softly as he wanted to be carried. He was getting comfortable with Tony where now he wanted to be carried. Annie came out of their room and smiled brightly "Come on! There are pancakes with chocolate chips inside of them!" Annie said as she tried pushing the pair into the bedroom to get her baby brother changed.

Once downstairs the kids ran off to their dad, Jared smirking as he looked over to Tony "Hey there, what took you guys s long?"

Nathan chuckled as he began over to his lover and kissed his cheek "Come on, breakfast is ready." he said as he set the plates out. Annie was happily showing off the pancake she helped flip to her brother and father and Nathan sat down across from them. Looking as calm as possible. Though his leg was restless.

Tony smiles and nods “Sounds good, let’s pick from the movie channel...” He stands to move to his side and gets into bed, picking up the control and turning the tv on. He waits for Nat to get comfortable before they start looking.

Tony was very happy to see him so excited, he bought him anything he needed that he didn’t have the money for.

“Ohh... Pasta sounds good...” He watched her run off before looking down to the younger one. He smiles and bends down to pick him up, he had been a bit shy around him, he was glad he was more trusting. “Up we go!” He lifts him and kisses his cheek softly. “Did you have fun cooking too...” He was pretty sure he loved the free chocolate, having had quite a bit on his hands.

He helped Annie dress her brother and they headed downstairs. He chuckles as they ran off, he looks to Jared and smiles. “Washing them up... Somebody had a few chocolate chips melted in his hands...”

Tony pulled him back slightly and smirks “Call that a kiss...” He mumbles, then gives him a proper kiss “Morning love...” He then follows him to the table, he sits next to Nat and starts to eat. He felt the tapping on the floor shortly after and glances at Nat. He reaches over and takes his hand, pulling it over for a kiss and smiles at him. He didn’t want to draw it to the kid’s attention so he didn’t say anything. He then rests his hand on his leg lightly as he continues eating.

"Never seen a kid so happy about getting school supplies." the shop owner said as he watched Nathan looked over a few notebooks. Nathan grabbed a few books and went off to grab a few other things. "So, never saw either f you here before, ya'll new here?" he asked as he leaned over the counter and looked over to Nathan.

Nathan returned with a few other supplies and was happy to get them. Once back into the car the young man tilted his head back. "I'm so excited! Hehe...and I won't have to wear my uniform so that'll be new." Nathan remarked as he looked over to Tony. Reaching over he took the other's hand "Thank you again, I'm really grateful for this....its great." he spoke softly. His mood did seem to brighten up. If he was able t enroll in a real school it might have had him jumping off the walls. Although they both knew it was never going to happen.

Relaxing a bit with a hand on his leg, the young man ate slowly and watched the kids play with their dad. With a warm smile he chuckled softly. Today would be a great day...it had to be a great day.

The day was to be simple with just going out to the park, maybe do some last minute shopping and then a good lunch. It wasn't until the kids asked to stay home today when Nathan agreed with that plan instead. Jared was going to say it was suppose to be Nathan's day, but Nathan quickly said he preferred to just stay home today.

Nathan and the kids went in the backyard with the dogs, leaving Jared and Tony inside.

Jared made them some coffee and offered a mug too Tony.

"So, what time does Nathan have to go? And have you guys been told where hes going?"

Back
Top Bottom