Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Well, its best to save it right? Besides, I enjoy the look on your face when you see me in my outfit." he explained as he slowly tilted his lover's head back to get better access to his neck. Feeling his neck being kissed the young man moaned softly and closed his eyes as he let Tony take full control. Slowly a hand reached down and began to rub though the fabric of the pajama pants. Nathan began to slowly move his hips, his eyes closed as he started to get more into it.

Taking his seat the young man pressed against his lover and glared at that man before waving him off. The man opened his mouth to say something when the security came over. It was quick and clearly Nathan had done something before coming back to the table. Sighing he leaned against Tony and smiled slightly "Lets eat."

Dinner was nice with the expectation of that man, but overall was very nice. Returning home Nathan got them ready for bed before looking over the paperwork again. They were claiming that Nathan was still mentally underdeveloped to begin relationships with anyone at the moment. Furthermore, they wanted him tested again to ensure that mentally he was okay as they believed Tony may have fudged with the paperwork or may have not done his duty correctly.

This was worrisome.

“Nnn... I love you...” He pulls back to look at him, then kisses him soundly on the lips. He moans softly and shifts him off him, breaking the kiss again. “Mmm... Hold that thought...” He smiles and moves to quickly remove his pants, then pulls him back onto his lap. He sits them up a bit more and has Nathan sitting right over him. “Touch me...” He brings his hands to his chest, then leans in to kiss him again, slowly rolling his hips up. It was usually pretty quick when he wore this, but he wanted to take his time.

Tony watched the man being lead away a moment, before focusing on Nathan again. “Let’s...” He wraps one arm around his waist a moment to give him a slight hug. “What did he say to you...” He was impressedhow nathan handled that, he kisses his cheek. “And you informed security?” He was eating slowly, one handed, not wanting to let Nat go just yet.

Later at home, they were sitting in bed, looking over the papers they were served. Tony takes a page after Nathan read it and looks over it. “Mentally underdeveloped... Are they kidding...” He glares at the papers slightly “I did my job... There is nothing wrong with you...” He sighs and puts them down, it was not a time to get angry. He picks up his own papers, he hadn’t opened them yet.

He looks to Nathan “Don’t you believe any of that love... You are a smart and caring man, with a large loving heart...” He leans over and kisses him softly “Just look how you handled things tonight... That was the work of a mentally mature young man defending himself and his loved one...” He reaches over and takes his hand, and sighs softly. “I don’t believe it’s needed... But I think you should be tested again... Just to prove to them... How mentally mature you truely are...” He squeezes his hand “Just treat it like tonight... Someone is trying to bud in on our relationship...”

He glances at his own papers, he was a little worried to open them himself. How was this going to effect his job.

This normally didn't last long and Nathan didn't mind as he didn't want keep his love up all night. Being set aside for a moment the young man perked a brow. Had he actually cum early? Nathan watched, pausing for a moment before he was pulled back onto Tony's lap. Wetting his lips the young man reached down and began to play with the other's member. Moaning softly the young man tilted his head back and worked on the other's cock. His fingers were hard at work and slowly he began to roll his own hips. "Babe~"

"He was just being really gross. It doesn't matter, he's gone right?" Nathan smiled happily.

Sighing softly the young man nod and leaned against his lover as he set his papers to the side. When it came time for Tony's papers they were simple and far less insulting. The good doctor was simply being served on the grounds of being irresponsible and allowing such an relationship to develop between them. But there was something else.

In this serving they were also demanding that Tony have a restraining order placed on him to keep him away from Nathan. For at least five years or life time.

“Nnnn... Yes...” He moans softly and moves to his neck again, nipping and kissing softly. He trails his hand down to tease his love as well, running his fingers along him through the panties.

Tony read over his papers three times, and was shaking his head. “No... They have no grounds... There is no reason to keep us apart...” He turns to him, then sets his papers aside and pulls him close, resting his head on his. “They can’t keep me from my husband... I won’t leave you again... I can’t...” He held him tighter closed his eyes. Losing his job, or having it effected some way, that he was ready for. Having Nathan taken from him, he wasn’t expecting that.

It felt so good to be touched and once he felt himself getting harder the boy slowly lifted himself up and slipped off his panties before throwing them aside. Lowering himself back onto the other's lap, Nathan bit his lip as he returned to stroking Tony's member. "I want to hear you moan too."

Holding to his lover the young man's eyes grew wide and he felt himself tense up. What were they trying to do? Without knowing the boy began to cry softly. His arms wrapped around his lover and shook his head. Like hell would he let this happen. Nathan refused to let it happen. If his parents tried it, they may never talk again. Never forgive his parents if they tried to do this.

Nathan did agree to take the test again and overall it went pretty well. Emotionally though, there was something wrong with Nathan. The new therapist did note that Nathan was a bit more dependent than most and very submissive. Mentally he was perfectly normal, but she was worried about his emotional state. Though comparing her notes to Tony's old notes she agreed that Nathan was a healthy young man, but in her own option he needed more time to recover emotionally and perhaps wasn't the best that he was married to quickly. Though she never told this to Nathan as he only asked about what his mental state was at and she agreed he was fine.

The day of Nathan's court day the therapist did state her options and when asked about their marriage, which shocked Nathan's parents, she said it was both good and bad. It was positive that he was open with her sexually and he was mentally sound to make such a choice, but her fears were that his choice may have been made more because of an emotional kick. Being married to someone he knew for less than a few months would always worry someone.

It was a couple of days later when Nathan went on his day trip with his friend a few of Derek's friends. He promise to be safe and kissed Tony in private before leaving with the others.

Nathan felt so normal that day to just be around kids his own age and being able just not feel so alone. Derek took notes of certain things and even saw how Nathan would act when one of his friends showed interest. Almost as if he was taken even though he had been told otherwise. Tony didn't say anything either with the few times Derek had asked. Perhaps something was going on.

Tony was panting slightly when when Nathan removes his panties. He smiles and continues to trail his fingers over him, stroking him slowly now and then. “Nnn... As you wish love...” He whispered in his ear, then moans softly, he gasps lightly and allows his moans to grow louder. He rests his head against his shoulder and moans softly again, stroking him in time with the other.

He holds him closer and rubs his back “Shhh... Calm down baby... You know I won’t let it happen...” He pulls back to look at him, his own tears showing, he cups his cheek. “They have no ground for a restraining order...” He rubs his tears away and smiles softly “I promise...”

At Nathan’s hearing, he stood after the therapist spoke to add something. “Yes we got married soon... But that was not the plan... I had wanted to wait at least a year...” He looks to Nathan “Did you tell them why we moved it up...” Tony had protested at first, saying it was too soon, but he wanted the room, his parents, to hear why. He was softly rubbing his own ring, smiling softly at Nathan before sitting down to let him speak.

Tony kissed Nathan bye and hoped he had fun, he knew he could trust him, but he would always worry. Once they had left, Tony gave Jared a call and asked if he wanted to come over, he knew that wouldn’t upset Nathan. He went to chill some wine and start a light dinner.

Hearing his moans was just enough to make Nathan press against his lover and bit his neck as he got more excited. He loved hearing his lover's moans and it brought out something else in the youth. He needed Tony to be louder. He needed a way to make him louder. Without a word he stopped their movements before climbing over his lover to reach under the pillow to grab the warmed lube. Massaging the lube over his lover's cock as well as lubing himself up to ensure there was no problem with getting Tony in.

Slowly he slipped the other's member into his warm hole, very much excited and happy to serve his boyfriend. It was odd to think of Tony as a boyfriend, always simply thinking of him as a lover, but that sounded bad. Kinda like they were in a affair or something or the sorts.

"I did! I told her as soon as she asked about my ring and then we also talked about why I agreed to get married so soon...why I pushed it to happen so soon."

"...I agree with Nathan's reasons for why he married Mr. Mathers; however, my fear is that this is an emotional kick as well as on Tony's end. I have no doubt for the love between these two men, but I would like to see Nathan to be with those of his own peers, not dating, but rather in interactions. Besides from his former therapist's notes I know very little of his time in captive time." she explained her concerns. Which were valid, if this had suddenly just happened between them. But, seeing how their relation started they couldn't revel that.

"I see no reason why they should separated though. The marriage seems to very positive and Nathan is in a clear state of mind to make such choices; however, his judgement could be clouded. I'd recommend for him to be placed into a facility for upwards of two weeks...but, that being said I would like to wait until after Tony's court date to further get more information."

Jared had a nice weekend off and when Tony asked him to come over, Jared said he would be there in two hours. The drive from this city to the other was actually pretty close as there was a highway that connected them. And with how Jared drove that would be even shorter.

Arriving with wine and a huge smile "My, my. I'm so glad to invited. Honestly I was scared this was only going to be kept as a summer thing."

Moaning softy, Tony looks at him as he suddenly moves off him, he was panting lightly. “Nat...” He said softly, then noticed what he was getting, he smiles. He moans a bit louder when the live is applied, then groans when he gets into position. “Nnn... God you feel good...” He wraps his arms around Nathan and holds him as they start to move against each other. “Nnn...” He moans louder and dots kisses over his neck and shoulder. His nails lightly dig into his back, trying to hold back, gasping softly when he’d feel Nathan twitch around him.

Tony listens and shakes his head, standing again “Emotional kick... I wanted to wait... I agreed becasue he was hurting...” He glances at Nathan “He didn’t talk much about his time away... He blocked most of it out...” He sighs softly and sits again, he was smiling when she said she saw no reason to separate them. But that changes the minute she suggested Nathan be placed in a facility. “Facility?! What for! You want to rip him from all he knows and study him... Do you know what that could do to him! You read what he was like once he got home... How he felt being locked away...” He moved to stand behind Nathan, holding his shoulders softly and massaging them. Tony chanced a glance back at Nathan’s parents, he was angry, but his expression showed hurt, how could they do this to their son.

Tony was just finishing off dinner when Jared arrived, he greeted him with a hug and a soft kiss. “I’d like it to be a bit more now and then... How was the drive? You hungry?” He smiles softly and leads him to the dining room.

Feeling those nails dig into his skin made the boy moan out in pleasure, his baby shivering. Without thinking the boy took control and moved his body as fast as he could. It felt good to feel his lover so deep inside of him and the young man had to slow down now and again to ensure they didn't finish their fun time too fast. "Babe...Babe...I love you so much. I love you..."

"I understand, and we are discussing Nathan's state of mental health." she explained before sighing as he blew up when it came to the idea of putting Nathan in the facility. Nathan turned pale and froze when he heard that. Frowning the woman removed her glasses and rubbed her head "For a short time, yes. And, unlike his parents home, Nathan will be able to freely move around both inside and outside the large facility as he it is clear he is no threat to himself or others. Furthermore, I would suggest this. Like you said, he has repressed many memories of his time with his abuser and thus we should try to learn more if possible."

"But I'm not crazy! I'm fine...I love Tony...why can't you two just leave us alone?! Why do you hate Tony? Why do you hate me?" Nathan cried out as he turned to face his parents. His face bright red and the tears wouldn't stop coming down. His parents paused and stared in horror. They're only child was now in a state of panic and he looked so hurt. But...this wasn't right. Not with a man twice his senior. OR however old he was.

"I'm fine. I ate before I came and thought maybe we could just relax and caught up." Jared smiled as he followed his friend into the dining room. Looking around he perked a brow "Where's Jason? I thought he'd be here." he said looking to the living room to see a few pictures hung on the wall. With a soft smile he turned to Tony "Glad to see you again."

When Nathan took over, Tony just went with it, he didn’t do it often, but it was quite fun. He gasps softly and holds him a bit tighter as he sped up, tilting his head back and moaning louder. “Y-Yes... Nnn... God I love you too...” He looks at him one of the times he slows down and cups his cheek. “I love you so much...” He rests their foreheads together as they grow closer, trying to hold himself back.

Tony took a deep breath and tried to calm himself, he realized how irrational he was acting. He looked to the woman and nods slowly, still rubbing Nathan’s shoulders. “I’m sorry... I do understand, I just worry...” He was about to ask a few more questions when Nathan blew up.

“Hey... Hey... Love calm down...” He moves to crouch next to him and gently makes him look at him. He rubs his cheeks and smiles softly. “Look at me Nat... Hey...” He leans closer and kisses his forehead to help him calm down. He slowly stands again and lets Nat lean against him, he looks to the doctor again. “Ok... And while he would be in this place... Would he be allowed visitors... If not me, some friends?” He held Nathan’s hand and let him squeeze it as hard as he wanted, he knew he was scared. “My husband isn’t crazy, he’s just very emotional... And I want to help him, just as anyone does...” He glances back to his parents again, before focusing on the doctor again, he hadn’t thought they would go this far.

Tony smiles and glances back at him, moving to get them both a glass of wine. “Jason is out with some friends... He wanted to get out some more...” He leads them back to the living room and sits on the couch, holding out his glass to him. “It’s nice to see you too... We should have had you over before now...” He smiles and relaxes, he wasn’t sure how long Nat would be out.

"Babe...I'm really close now. I think I went too fast." he whimpered softly as he shivered as he felt his body crying out for sweet release. With a high pulse and yearning for their release. Hugging his lover the young man stole a tender moment as he kissed his lover. His body was quivering and massaging Tony's member as he felt himself break out in a cold sweat. "Are you close baby?"

The woman frowned and rubbed her neck "You're allowed to visit him...unless something it to happen during your court date. If that happens, of course friends can visit him during visiting ours as well as being allowed to have someone sleep over for one night. Just one night." she explained. Sighing softly she nod and stood up, removing her glasses as she felt herself get a bit tense now "I understand that. The judge understands that. Mentally Nathan is fine, perhaps some stress issues and slightly undeveloped in is terms of being able to be alone, but other than that he only really needs to work on his emotional state." she replied. Nathan's parents stood up as the judge began to give his ruling.

Nathan would be placed into the facility in the next 48 hours; furthermore, the marriage would remain legal until it was seen to be unfit, till then Nathan was ruled to be mentally sound but emotionally handicapped.

Once they were out the boy was quite, rubbing his neck hard as he felt himself tense up. This was so stressful.

Jared chuckled and moved over to grab the glass of wine. Sitting beside Tony the older male leaned over and tenderly kissed the man, just glad to be close with someone he feared would only be a fling. The man pulled back slowly, a soft blush dusting his cheeks as he smiled "I'm glad to see you again. I'm more than glad we can see each other more than over the summer." Jared said as he felt like just hanging out with someone he could possibly date.

It was a bit later when Jason said he was ready to leave and Derek agreed since it was getting to be a little late into the evening and saw that perhaps Jason needed a break from being with others so much. The young man couldn't help but smile on the way home as he did have a great day. Derek could clearly see that Jason had badly needed this time out from his uncle. He was glad.

Once home Jason invited Derek inside to use the bathroom real quick as well as to grab him a small gift for helping him out. Entering he was surprised to see the wine glasses and perked a brow before he was surprised by Jared who was coming out the kitchen. "Jared?"

"Jason! Hey, didn't mean to scare you." he smiled warmly. Nathan had to keep a cool head. He really hadn't thought he'd see Jared again till next summer. He was hoping not to see him till summer. Jared met Derek after he came back from the bathroom and Nathan gave his friend the gift which was just game that Derek really wanted. Derek had to leave but did say bye to everyone before taking his leave. Maybe he was wrong about Tony? It still rubbed him the wrong way, but maybe he was just looking for something to not like about Tony.

Jared took a seat beside Tony and looked over to Nathan who simply came in to check on them before excusing himself to his bedroom. This felt so weird.

Tony chuckles softly as he moans, he kisses his roughly a moment, nipping his lip. “Mmm... You can’t feel me love...” He shudders again and holds him closer, moaning louder. “T-Together... Nnn...” He gasps again as he waits for Nat to finish, the groans and shudders along with him. He’s left panting and clinging to Nathan, his arms shaking slightly.

Tony bit his tongue, there was a certain couple that thought he was crazy. He rubs Nathan’s back and hugs him from behind at the judges ruling, leaning closer to kiss his head softly. “It’ll be ok Nat...” He looks to the Therapist “Will Nathan have a say in who can and can’t see him...” He asked her softly, he knew Nathan loved his parents, but they have really hurt him this time. He didn't want to have to be forced to see them.

Once they left the court room, Tony had his arm around his shoulders softly, walking with him to the car. “I’m sorry I have to break my promise love... I said I’d never leave you alone again...” He stops and look at him, cupping his cheek lightly. “And I don’t care what they said... You are not emotionally handicapped... You know exactally how you feel...” He smiles softly “You name me one person alive who doesn’t have trouble with their emotions at some point...” He pulls him into a lightly hug, rubbing his back. “Ok... Where would you like to go... We have 48 hours... And I don’t want to spend them worrying...”

Tony was on the couch, waiting for Jared to return from the kitchen when Nat came home. He sat up when he heard Nathan and Jared meet, then he saw Derek coming from the hall bathroom. “Hey boys... You have a good time Jason? Did you behave yourself...” He said with a slight smirk, teasing him, but you could also see the faint booze blush on his cheeks.

Tony had been worried about Nathan, so while he and Jared had talked, he had had a few glasses of wine. He leaned against Jared slightly when he sat down, but frowned when Nathan looks at them. He waited a minute before standing after he left, stilling a moment to stop the room from spinning. “Woah... Be... Right back...” It had been a while since he was last tippsy, he was normally careful. He slowly makes his way upstairs.

"Yes, he will have that choice. Though I will be recommending who he should and shouldn't see. But that will be only between us and he can choose afterwards." she explained. Clearing her throat she walked over to the pair once they were done and tried to explain that she was only trying to help. Also that Nathan needed to be careful as she found that Nathan's parents were trying to influence those in the case. They even tried to get her onboard as well only to be told off by the young therapist.

"Hey Uncle Tony. I did." Nathan said as he rubbed his arm to try to feel comfortable in his own house. Once he was left alone with the pair the boy simply picked to go upstairs. Not like he could drink and with Jared here they couldn't play around. Jared didn't notice Jason's attitude as he was all smiles and only frowned when he thought they weren't looking. When Nathan didn't even want to play around. Feeling a bit upset he went straight to his bedroom and dusted the sheets off for a moment before hearing someone come upstairs.

Peeking out of his room the boy frowned and crossed his arms "Shouldn't you be down stairs?" he whispered softly as to ensure that Jared didn't come up to check on them. "...I'm going to get the beds ready, is Jared staying over tonight?"

Tony looks down at him “Nat... Did you hear me? Baby?” They were far enough from the courtroom that he hadn’t heard what his parents had been asking.

Tony made it up the stairs alright and smiles when he saw Nathan, then frowns slightly. “I can’t come check on you?” He glances back towards the stairs “I’m not sure... We’ve been drinking... And he lives a few hours away... I guess he should stay...” He sighs slightly and moves to lean against the wall, he hadn’t thought about that when he called him.

"Huh?! Oh...sorry...I guess I didn't hear you...what was your question?" he asked coming out from his thoughts. When asked again the young man smiled and nod "How about we go visit Jared and the kids? I don't want them trying to come visit me at the place...kids shouldn't be taken to somewhere like that. Even just to visit." he mutter softly.

Jared got the news and welcomed the pair without question. The kids weren't told why their uncles were coming, but they were more than excited and even started setting up a camping site in the living room to show off how they were ready for the up coming summer to go camping with them.

With a soft sigh the young man nod and crossed his arms "I'll be fine...I'll make the beds and just stay in the room tonight." he said, looking away and feeling his stomach turn. This was only supposed to be a summer thing...he shouldn't be here...why is he here?! Without another word he helped his lover back downstairs and smiled when he saw Jared heading towards them.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, Tony just wanted to make sure that we had enough blankets for tonight. I kinda hog them during the winter months." he chuckled softly as he explained. Jared accepted that and helped Tony back to the couch as the boy said he was going to get ready for bed.

Tony smiles at him softly “Sounds good...” They continued to the car while Tony texted Jared. When in the car, Tony turns to Nathan before they leave the parking lot. “Tell me you’ll be ok... I’ll visit as often as I can...” He reaches over and cups his cheek softly.

“Nat... I really only wanted to catch up with him...” He was still a little shaky, so he didn’t protest the help downstairs. He was rubbing his side softly until Jared got closer. He looks to Nathan at his explanation for going upstairs. Then moves to Jared to sit in the couch again, he frowns slightly but nods. “Night Jason...” He watches him go back up the stairs, then looks to Jared again and smiles softly, leaning against him again.

"...I've gone though worst Tony...I'm be fine. You don't need to worry and visit only when you can. I don't want you stressing over this as well. Its not healthy for anyone." he said softly as he reached out and touched his husband's hand as he held it firmly "I love you babe. You don't need to worry about me, okay? I'm a big boy now." he smiled softly as he tried to calm his lover as well.

Nathan laid back before taking the phone and texting Jared to see if he wanted a home cook meal or for them to stop by somewhere to grab something. Looked like Nathan would be cooking once they got there.

"...whatever..." Nathan muttered softly in a typical teen fashion. The young man didn't want to say anything else and once he was left alone he began making their beds before grabbing his clothes and changing into his pjs which were just some shorts and a tight muscle shirt.

Jared didn't get handsy nor did he try to force the man into anything. Just talking and now and again kissing the other man. "Mmm, its getting a bit late. Would it be okay if I stayed? I've had a few glasses." he said softly as he ran his fingers through the other's hair.

Tony smiles at him “You know I’ll always worry love... But I know you’re goong to be fine...” He sighs softly “I love you too... Would you like a early or later visit?” He holds his hand.

He glances at him as they drive “What’s up... Were you talking to Jared?”

Tony sighed again and watched the tv with Jared, kissing him softly now and then as he relaxed. He nods slowly “Yeah, I figured... I wouldn’t want you having an accident...” He leans over and kisses him softly “Just let me put my dinner away...” He stands and heads to the kitchen, he was feeling a bit better and also needed some water.

Last edited:
"I'd prefer later...that way I get to see you before bed time." he said softly as he thought about which would be better. Nodding the boy chuckled "Yeah. I wanted to see if he wanted me to cook dinner. Heh, I'm excited. I wanted to cook for the kids more and this time I get too." he said looking on the bright side of tonight.

Once they arrived the couple was greeted by Jared first before the kids came out to greet their uncles. Once inside the young excused himself to start cooking dinner well Jared offered to grab them some wine as well as to talk with Tony. "So, what ended up happening?" Jared knew what was happening as Nathan had been pretty open with everything that happened since his parents found out about their relationship.

Nathan had went downstairs to begin to grab some snacks for his movie when he saw Tony. He was silent as he grabbed a few of his things before turning to face Tony "The bed is made. Just as a heads up." he told him. Nathan's clothes were tight and left the boy more exposed than covered. Walking towards Tony he reached over slowly and grabbed a glass of his own "Goodnight Tony."

He smiles as they drove to Jared’s, “Ok, closer to the end of the day as I can... And you cooking sounds wonderful... Any ideas what you’ll make? Gonna have the kids help you?”

Once there, Tony gave Jared a hug and bent down to hug each of the kids, then tickling them softly as he let them go. Chuckling softly as they giggled and laughed, he stood again and looks to Nat. “Call if you need anything...” He kisses his cheek and moves to follow Jared into the den.

Tony held his glass and just looked at it for a while, before taking a small sip. “Well... In 48 hours my husband will be in a mental facility... For up to two weeks... He’s mentally sound... But they say he can’t be on his own and is too emotional...” He looks to Jared and glares slightly “And I know I saw his parents smiling when the judge ruled he be placed in the facility...” He shut his eyes and took anothing drink “They think our marriage was becasue of an ‘emotional kick’..”

He leans back on the couch and looks up, speaking softer. “And that’s just his case... I didn’t tell you before... But they want to place a restraining order on me to stay away from Nat...” He glances at him “For 5 years, to life...”

Tony jumped slightly, not expecting Nathan’s voice and so close. He turns to him, catching his breath, then holding it slightly when he saw him. ‘Are his clothes normally that tight...’ He stares at him a moment and watches him, then blinks. “Night... See you in the morning...” How was he supposed to lay with Jared, after that.

"Mmm, something simple. We don't have much time to wait with kids...and yeah, if they want to." he said softly as he thought about he kids helping him which sounded nice. He wondered if their daughter would like to do that too, to cook and play around. Maybe she could do much more than he was able too.

The kids did join Nathan to cook and ended up with making fried chicken with rice and a few other things.

Jared listened and frowned hearing what was happening now. "I see...if you know the place he is going maybe I can help out. I'll be working again and found a place that will work my schedule." he said softly as he thought about his new job. It was supposed to be at a uptown mental place that to help people. Sounded like somewhere Nathan might be taken. With how much his parents had he wouldn't be surprised.

"Daddy! The food is ready, come on! You too Uncle Tony!" the kids said excitedly as they grabbed onto the men's hands to try and drag them to the dining room where Nathan was busy getting their plates sets. The kids proudly showed off the chicken they helped make and proud that it only took half and hour. "Heh, you two ready to eat? The kids did so much to help."

Stretching the young man looked over to Tony and nod in acknowledgment before heading upstairs. The shorts were perfectly shaped to the boy's firm buttocks and showing a bit more skin than he would normally show. He was trying to get arise out of his lover. That should have been very clear.

Jared did inquire about going to bed and when they began upstairs, Nathan's room was closed and Jared had wanted to wish the boy a goodnight before saying he was tired and went to Tony's room. The man stripped down to his underwear before crawling into the already made bed. Nathan's door opened a bit and the boy peeked out, he was hoping to grab a bottle of wine and drink a bit before bed. It felt like it would help.

It wasn't till much later when Nathan called Tony out into the hall. It was pretty late, but by this point Jared was asleep. The boy was only in a pair of his briefs. They were form fitted as well and his muscle tee was lifted slightly "Tony," he whispered softly "I'm sorry I've been a bit upset." he said softly as he helped Tony out of the room and hugged him "Mmm.... Its so cold in my room." he muttered softly, his hand slowly travel down the man's body "Tony." he whispered the man's name and smiled warmly as he leaned up and kissed the other's cheek "Nn, do we have extra blankets? I shouldn't be bothering you."

Tony looks to him and sits up a bit more “They haven’t really told us where yet... But that would be wonderful if you were working there...” He smiles softly “They don’t know about you...” He looks down a bit and whispers “I know Nat still loves them, and I have nothing against that... But I don’t trust his parents...”

He was going to say more when the kids ran in, he smiles bright at the look on Jared’s face at being called daddy. Then suddenly couldn't wait for him to be next, he looked to Nathan as they were brought into the dining room. As they were showing off to their father, tony steps closer to Nat and kisses him softly, smiling. “Soon... That will be our little girl... Showing off what her Father helped her with...” He spoke softly for Nathan and cupped his cheek.

He sat down shortly after, also telling the kids what a great job they did. He smiles and starts to eat with his family, they were much too close to just be friends.

He took a few more minutes before he headed upstairs, with him still a bit tipsy and Nat in those clothes. He didn’t want to give Jared that idea just yet. He lead them upstairs and headed to his room, glancing at Nat’s door as they passed. He also stripped to his boxers, but slipped on his pj pants before getting to to bed. He didn't notice Nat opening his door or going down stairs, he was tired.

He wasn’t sure how long it had been, but he woke to Nat softly calling for him. After checking on Jared, he got up and left with him into the hall. He managed to pull his door mostly closed. He hugged him back and agreed he felt a bit cold, then stilled as his hand started to move over him. When he kisses his cheek, he could smell the wine on his breath. He pushes him back slightly “Love... Have you been drinking...” It was to dark to see if he had his telltale blush or how his eyes were.

He leads him back to his room and sits him on his bed “Hold on...” He quickly goes to the hall closet and grabs a blanket, returning her sits down and wraps it around him. “Why were you drinking...” He kept his voice down, not wanting to wake Jared.

Jared nod and smiled "Yeah, and even if I'm not there I do have plenty of old buddies who might be there." Jared said as he tried to comfort his friend. Lover? He wasn't sure anymore.

Nathan jumped a little before looking over to Tony and smiling "I can't wait...I hope she likes us...heh...haven't even began to look around and I'm already nervous." he laughed softly before the little girl grabbed Nathan's hand to tug him down slightly "Say awe! This is the chicken I made, remember?" she smiled brightly and Nathan smiled back. This little girl was so sweet, he hoped his own was like that too.

"This is really yummy. Come on love, sit and try what the kids made."

It was later into the night when Nathan suggested they go to bed as the kids were already asleep and Jared suggested they sleep in his room. He'd join, on Nathan's request, and as they got ready the young man paused looking at a photo of themselves. He had just turned 18 in the photo and it was at the lake.

The boy was more than tipsy this time. Pouting the young man pulled himself away and crossed his arms, unable to really reason with himself or with Tony. The boy began to his room with the help of his lover and as he entered his room he laid in bed, huffing softly as he waited for Tony to come in. The boy's bed was still made, he hadn't even crawled under the thick covers and on his night stand was a half empty wine bottle. As he was wrapped up the boy laid on his side and moved away from Tony.

He didn't answer Tony at all and rather favored being silent. Though it was quickly changed as he flipped off the blanket and sat up "You said it was only a summer thing!" his voice wasn't loud like screaming, but it was louder than his usual quite tone. Crawling onto Tony's lap the boy forcefully kissed him, pressing up against him and grinding on his lap. Slowly pulling back the boy panted and pushed Tony down onto the bed. "You promised." he whispered softly.

Tony thanked Jared and smiled at Nathan “I’m sure she’ll love us... There’s no need to worry...” He watched as Nathan was fed by Jared young daughter and smiles again. He sat with everyone and started to eat, the food was very good.

Later, when getting ready for bed, Tony moves behind Nathan and hugs him softly, also looking at it. “Jared said he might be working where they send you... Or he’ll have a friend there...” He kisses his neck softly “We’ll get through this love...” He wasn’t going to tell him what he thought about his parents.

“Nathan... Nothing... Mmm...” He wrapped his arms around him quickly and kisses back, gasping slightly as he ground into him. Panting softy, he let his love push him back, looking up at him. “I-I know baby... But I just wanted to catch up... Nothing happened...” He had seen the almost empty bottle on his night stand, Nathan never drank that much. “Please calm down...” He rubs his hand over his side softly, he was already getting a little excited from his actions.

"...I know we will its just...Tony...How do I even forgive my parents for this? For doing this even after learning I love you. It makes no sense." he sighed softly before feeling a hand on his shoulder to see Jared. "Its okay. I'll be there to help, or at least my friends might be." he chuckled softly as he leaned over to kiss the boy's cheek. "You'll be fine. And if you want I can even take care of Tony for you. He'll starve without you." Jared joked around. Nathan couldn't help but chuckle and nod as he thanked Jared.

Getting into bed with Jared and Tony the boy began to fall asleep. Jared yawned and smiled as he held the two men "Mmm...hey...hows about we just relax tomorrow? All together. Like a family."

"But you said it was only summer thing." he whined as he looked down at Tony. His eyes were glazed and his cheeks were a brilliant red. "Mmm...nnn" Nathan frowned a bit before a little devlish smirk came to his lips as he tenderly pressed his knee against the other's crotch. Softly nudging the member the boy leaned close "And if I don't? What if I wanna make you cum right here? Huh?"

Back
Top Bottom