Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

“Our child...” He smiles softly and cups his cheek again “No more you or me... I promise...” He held bar closer and rubs his cheek softly,

He closes his eyes to his words, hearing him say how much her loved him, despite all they’d bin through. Hearing him say he wanted to share a family with him, he took a shuddering breath and pulled him close. “Thank you... I don’t deserve it... But Thank you...” He held him as a few more tears fell, he had screwed up in the beginning, he knew that, but he never thought they’d have a real future. He runs his fingers into his hair and holds him a moment longer. He wasn’t really one to break down, he took a few more deep breaths. “A family... I can’t wait...”

Tony smiles and continues to hold him, “Sounds good, maybe we’ll grab some extra to freeze or can...” He just holds him for a while, then starts to help him wash up, before himself. “Make sure to pack everything... I’ll go check us out at the front desk...” Once he was dried and dressed, he heads down to the front desk to pay their bill.

"Good...I want you to be part of this. this is going to be a huge deal and I want you to have as much of a voice as I have."

With a soft smile the young man leaned against his lover and looked down to their hands tight together. "I'm happy we get to take this step in our lives. Maybe...maybe one day when our child is all grown...we can see him or her get marry and grow their own family." he said happily as he thought about what their child would do. The young man tilted his head back and couldn't help but feel some tears began to come out. "...I want us to be happy...I want us to be able to move beyond the past."

Nathan agreed and got out and began to pack up their things once he dried and dress himself for he day. It didn't take long and once he was finished up he helped taking it down to the car. Once that was done Nathan walked with Tony towards to the lake. It was nice and the change of their normal view of streets with cars was replaced with a nice lake with the background of trees and flowers.

Finding a nice spot the young man sat down and patted the open spot beside him "Come on, lets just relax for awhile.

Nathan ended up just wanting to cuddle and be with his lover rather than fooling around.

The next afternoon Nathan had began to look into options they had such as finding someone to hold a baby for them to adopting children or babies. He was excited and truthfully thought about telling Tony that they should adopt as there were more than enough children and babies to choose from. Then, there was a knock at the door. "Mmm, wonder who that could be."

Answering the door Nathan came face to face with a woman who only asked if Tony was home. With a bad feeling he was about to say no when he noticed two officers behind her. "Whats all this about?"

"Im guessing you are Nathan. Your parents are both serving Mr. Marthers and you as well... here is your paper work. They will suing to take guardian ship over you, and they will be asking you to come into court on the 5th."

"..." Nathan closed the door quickly and moved down on the floor. He felt his body tense up. This couldn't be happening.

Tony smiles down at him, looking at their joined hands and giving him a squeeze. “We’ll open the door to a new chapter, and close the doors behind us....” He looks down and wipes his tears softly, smiling “What a pair of Fathers well make...” He leans down and kisses him softly, then just holding him close as they relaxed. It wasn’t until Nathan was falling asleep that they packed up to head home.

Once at the lake, he sits next to him and gently puts an arm around him, pulling him close. They stare out over the lake for a while, just enjoying the peace and quite. “So, where are these fruit farms...” He glances down at him, rubbing his arm softly.

Tony had gone to work that morning like usual, he had a few clients to see and a meeting after. He was starting to find new doctors for his patients, before the big move.

It was about 2 hours after the knock on the door that Tony finally came home. He parked in the driveway and gave a little beep that he was home as he gathered his things. He got out and was heading to the trunk.

"Hm? Oh...well...I think its on the edge of town near where we're driving...we don't have to go. I kinda just like being here with you." he said softly as he thought about having to leave the lake just to get some fruit. He rather spend time with his lover a bit longer than having to go out and pick fruit for awhile. He didn't want to move from this spot.

"Tony," Nathan began softly "Do you every think we'd ever be able to just spend the day like this in our home? I mean...in our city...without having to act like we're related. I'd love to just be with you out and about without stares." he muttered softly as he laid his head on the other's shoulder. Taking a deep breath the young man closed his eyes and smiled softly "I mean...even if we can't, I'd still love to just be like this outside our house without having to take a trip."

Hearing a door open the young man looked out the window and upon seeing Tony felt relief wash over him. Throwing the door open the young husband rushed out and go straight to his lover about to explain what happened when the woman returned right on que. She had been waiting.

She again explained to Tony what was happening and gave him the paperwork before walking off. "...I don't understand whats happening...they said...they said my rights would be taken away as an adult. My parents are going to have control over me again..."

Tony looks over at him and smiles “We could stop on the way out of town, I’m sure the have some already picked...” He smiles and rubs his side softly, enjoying the calm park.

He glances back to him again “I’m not sure... But I hope we can be like that someday... I’d love to be able to walk down the street and hold you close... Or kiss you without you being in disguise...”

Tony looks up as he heard the door swing open and was about to smile and call out to him, when he saw his face. “Nathan...” But He was cut off when a woman walked up to him and handed him some papers. He ripped the envelope open and read it over as she spoke, glaring at the page.

He looks to Nathan and pulls him close, holding him tighter. “No baby... Their claims have no standing...” He buried his hand in his hair and held him close. “I won’t let them take you away... I promise...” He locked his car, leaving his stuff inside and leading his love in the house.

He takes him to the couch and sits him on his lap, he holds his cheeks softly and rubs them. “Baby look at me... I won’t let it happen... I’d rather send you off and go to jail myself then see you locked away again...” He rests against his forehead and takes a deep breath “I love you...” He needed to call Jared, he needed to find a good lawyer.

"That would be nice.." he smiled as he thought about being able too just walk around like they had been without being all dressed up. Maybe his parents could even join them. "Mmm, till..."leaning up Nathan kissed his lover tenderly before nuzzling into his lover. "How about when we return home we can go and make our own garden? Its silly, but it would be fun."

Nathan had begun to cry, trying to control it when he felt the man's hands on his cheeks. "...I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry I was stupid and rushed into this. I should have listened to you...I shouldn't have...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Nathan held to his husband firmly. Shaking he held his lover's hand firmly "I love you too...I won't ever stop loving you no matter what." he pushed back and wiped his eyes "I got served too...I'm due into court within next week. If I don't go then they'll be able to take me."

“A garden would be lovely, though I worn you I have no green thumbs...” He chuckles softly and rubs his fingers along his back. “I hope our next date is as nice as this place...”

“Shhh... It’s ok baby... It’ll be alright...” He held him closer and smiles slightly. “You’ll just have to go into that court room with your head held high... Show them how much of an adult you are...” He pulls him back slightly to look at him, softly wiping his tears. “But I need to know love... Where does this put you with your parents... I’ll follow anything you say... If you want to see them still after all this, I’ll support it... You are an adult and I respect your decision...” He takes his hand and rubs his ring softly “Troubled times and good times... Right...” His other hand still cupping his cheek.

With a soft laugh the young man couldn't help but grin "I'm sure we can learn! Heh...besides, it'll be nice to just do stuff with you. I like when we use to cook together...well when you were teaching me. It was really fun.I think it'll be fun for us to learn to do this together."

Once it was time to head off the young man pointed out the farm and was able to find some pre-picked items for them. Nathan was more than happy to be with his lover for the long drive back home and Nathan even mentioned that he was excited to try out a few new recipes he had been looking up in the old cookbook he found in Tony's library. Leaning back in his seat the young man bit his lip "So...the school year is back in a few weeks and...I was wondering if there are any possible ways for me to attend? I know it sounds strange but I just wanna be able to ya know...learn more. I'm kinda scared that I won't be like the others...I feel like I've missed so much already."

"...' Nathan rubbed his eyes and frowned slightly "I suppose so...its going to be hard though...I don't feel so happy about them doing this. How they view us." he muttered before offering a small smile "Yes...you're absolutely right."

"I don't know if I can talk to them after this...love them...but doing this. Saying I was emotionally stunted and that you took advantage of it...how can I...should I even forgive them for that? I don't want them out of my life...our life...but it feels like they don't want to even try." he cleared his throat before took the man's hand and kissing his knuckles "I love you so much...heh...and our baby will love you too."

“Alright, we’ll learn together... And feel free to find other couple projects for us... We can learn new things together as well...”

On the way home, after stopping to pick up the fruit, he glances at him. He smiles sadly, he knew he was keeping him from so much already. “Well... I’m not sure if you can attend... As I don’t have any papers to enroll you... But!” He saw his sad look “I might be able to get you into a correspondence course or two... And you’d go in a few times to have tests and stuff...” He looks to him at a red light “I know it’s not what you wanted... But it’s the best I can do for now love... I’m sorry...” He reaches over to take his hand and rubs it softly.

Tony smiles at him and leans forward to kiss him softly “You are my world Nathan... And this will just be one of those bumps in the road...” He smiles brighter when he spoke of their future child. “I’m sure I’ll love them just as much...” He kisses his forehead “Not everyone is going to accept our relationship... I had hoped your parents would... But if you still want to keep them in your life, I will honour that, and accept it...” He rubs his cheek “Though how they can say you aren’t an adult, capable of making up your own mind...” He shakes his head softly “Even when you were younger... You made up your own mind... You’ve always been very mature and sure of yourself...”

He leans back against the couch and pulls him closer, softly rubbing his back. “We just have to be careful... We never met until I took on your case... And nothing happened until after it was filed closed with the judge...” He spoke softly, he knew Nathan understood, he was just going over things. He hugs him a bit tighter “You won’t lose me... And I won’t lose you... If anything I have a bit more say now that we are married...” He glances at him “Did... You ever get around to telling them that...”

"I guess I should have known that...Its okay. I'm sure I can just learn some things in the library. Its been working a little so far." Nathan said softly as he reached over and held his lover's hand. "Don't worry about it." he said softly as he rubbed the man's hand softly. "...So, I was thinking for the garden that maybe we should have a small shack or something to put everything in. Just to make it easier to put everything in one spot where we won't have to move back and forth from the back to the front." he said trying to change the subject. He didn't want to start something new with such a nice weekend having just been closed.

"Haha...come on. I've never really been like that...always took me so long to make up my mind."

Nathan smiled softly as he was hugged and began to calm down. When the mention of his parents knowledge of their marriage came up, Nathan shook his head "I was hoping to let them cool down and telling them about the happy news afterwards...but then...this..." Nathan laid his head on the man's shoulder and closed his eyes "...I don't want to forgive them right now. They've just done this because I won't let them control me anymore..."

Kissing Tony's neck the young husband smiled and nuzzled into his lover's scent. It was soothing and often Nathan used things like Tony's pillow or shirts to cuddle with when his lover had to be out late and he needed to sleep. "Tony...I want a baby girl for our first child...I don't think it would be right to ask for someone to carry a baby and then have to give them up to us..."

Tony knew he was disappointed, he’d have to see what he could do. He squeezes his hand and smiles at him. He glances at him as they start up again. “A garden shed sounds right, do you want us to build it or should we buy one...” He so wanted to make him happy, he’d do anything he could that wouldn't get them separated.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, you’ve always been strong...”

He rubs his back softly “I’m angry at them too, and then not knowing will be a big help to us... But you have to show them how upset this making you... And showing them how much of an adult you are...” He runs his fingers through his hair softly. “I understand slightly... They want their little boy back, someone they have slight power over...”

He smiles and hugs him closer again, rubbing his back once more. “A little girl... That sounds wonderful...” He smiles “There are so many little ones waiting for parents... Adopting is a wonderful idea... And we will start looking as soon as possible...”

"We should buy it, I don't think we'd be too good making a shed on the first try." he chuckled softly. Nathan rubbed his neck before looking over to Tony "...Tony...I was wondering, what would happen if we were to actually have to move? I mean... wouldn't there be questions about me?" he asked out of the blue. The young man was more less asleep for of the trip back home and once him he helped get everything down and put away the fruit before coming for Tony.

Hugging the man from behind the boy smiled sweetly as he reached up and kissed the man's neck "I had a great time Tony...I'm so happy we're able to go out like that." he said as he moved around to face his lover "So, could we do that thing? In the basement? Ya know, dance around and junk." he said taking the other man's hands. With sweet kiss he began to swing back and forth "Can we? I know we just got back, but one dance before we have to return to our lives."

"...But still...to do this...to do that...its so dirty." Nathan sounded disgusted by their actions and clearly he was going to have a hard time having to face them in court. Though, he was determine to ensure they wouldn't have to deal with anything like that in their future.

As Tony seemed excited by the idea of having a little girl, Nathan couldn't help but smile and hold the other's cheeks as he begun to kiss him deeply. Telling Tony how happy he was they were going to take this huge step. Part of him wanted Tony to say they shouldn't do this, for many reasons, but that desire for children was just too strong for Nathan. He wanted a family.

A few weeks had passed and Nathan had begun to tend to the garden outside more. The boy also had begun to tell neighbors he was home-schooled as a few noted that he was a bit young to be out of the school all the time. It worked and the young man was able to move around without much hassle from his neighbors. Derek began to come over more and more before Tony was out of work and often tried to convince "Jason" to come out and just be a kid. Though it never really worked out and Derek slowly began to study to the two more.

Something seemed off about them and Derek began to take note of strange things they did together. How Jason was always taking a role of a house wife and Tony the husband. How when they did come into contact Jason always seemed a bit tense, but not from fear but rather shyness. It was weird to say the least. Then came the times Tony would come down before Jason, and Jason always seemed to have his hair messed up just a little bit and his lips seemed more plump. This was worrying Derek quite a bit.

Nathan had just returned from the store, Derek in tow to help him with a few of the bags.

"Do you wanna stay for dinner?"

"Nah, I'm good thanks. Maybe next time." Derek smiled as he helped unload everything. Derek seemed to stay a bit later now when Tony came home and had began to ask questions. Most like about Tony's love life and about their family. Simple things.

“Alright, we’ll buy one... It’s not something we want falling apart...” He looks at him “Why would we move... But if we did, you’d just be my nephew... But we don’t have to worry about that...”

Tony smiles as he hugs him, he hugs him back when he faces him. He smiles and kisses him back, moving with him slightly. He cups his cheek and rubs it softly “Of course we can... Why don’t you go set up the music... Would you like something to drink?” He steps away and moves to the kitchen, after such a long drive, he wanted a small drink. He half fills a glass with wine, glancing at him, not sure if he wanted any.

“I’m sorry love... But maybe if they see how much they are hurting you... They might stop...” He kisses his head softly and tries to relax.

“Mmm...” He wraps his arms around him and kisses him back. This would be a a small bump in the road to their future. He licks his lip softly, a future that had them happy with a little girl to love and care for. They would have the family Nathan wanted, the family they wanted.

Tony was quite happy with how their little project had turned out. Apparently he could grow things, with help, he smiles and glances out the window at Nathan. He had managed to get him several text books and a lesson plan, so he wasn’t falling too far behind. He finished his coffee, then headed out to work, he had a later start today. He knew Nathan’s friend Derek would be by later to keep him company. He was starting to have a bad feeling about that boy though.

Tony was trying to be more careful around the other boy, especially when it can to creating Nathan when he got home. He would go upstairs to change out of his suit and soon find Nathan behind him. Even with the other downstairs, he couldn’t resist sometimes pinning him to the wall and giving him a nice welcome home kiss. He’d pull back slowly and look at him a moment, rubbing his cheek. “Take a minute or two...” Then, changed, he’d head downstairs to start dinner himself.

Tony was pulling into the driveway as the two were getting back, he took a bag from Nathan as they got closer. “Hey boys... You have a good day? Jason, you finish your school work?” He heads into the kitchen and starts to put things away, watching the two.

Tony chuckles “You want to know the love life of an old man like me...” He looks to him from the fridge and closed it, he smiles a bit. “Well with work and taking care of Jason... I don’t have much time for anything serious... But I have meet ups here and there...” He goes back to putting things in their proper place. “As for family... Jason is all I have left... Parents died several years ago... And my brother died several months ago, leaving me Jason... Who I didn’t even know about...”

Last edited:
"I"m not sure...maybe getting a better job or something better is offered away from here...but its just a thought."

Nodding the boy ran off down to the entertainment area and began to flip though songs before picking one and returning upstairs to talk to his lover. Seeing the glass of wine he nod slightly and took a glass of his own to get less than a third in his own glass. The young man sipped his wine before brushing his hair back "Heh, the song is all set up."

Nathan smiled brightly before slipping off his lover's lap and taking his hand to help him up. "We should go out tonight...lets not have this day ruin." he said happily as he tried to not think about what would happen next week. He didn't want to think about it right now.

"Brother?" he questioned. He remembered that Jason's father was alive and his mother was dead. Though he wouldn't bring that up "I see...well then maybe Jason could hang out with me more. You won't have to take care of him and you'll be able to go out more. Kinda unfair for you to not be able to go out because of Jason."

He sips his own glass and smiles at him “Then Let’s go...” He leads the way into the basement and sips his wine again before setting it down. He moves to the middle of the room and waits for Nathan to be close enough. He takes his hands as the music starts and leans down to kiss him softly. “Love you baby...” They then start to slowly move to the music, Tony leading across the room.

Tony smiles and stands with his help, he reaches up to cup his cheek and rub it softly. “That sounds perfect... Where would you like to go little husband...” He squeezes his hand and kisses his forehead. “Fancy or casual... Your pick... Maybe something with a dance floor...” He smiles at him, knowing how much he enjoyed dancing with him, and they hadn’t done so since marrying.

Tony nods, then looks to Nathan “Well... I guess that would be up to Jason... If he promised to be careful...” He knew Nathan would understand what he meant about being careful. He turns to get back to making dinner, letting Nathan think it over, he deserved a bit more freedom. Not to mention this boy was starting to ask questions he didn’t want to answer.

"Heh, you never going to stop calling me that, huh?" he grinned before squeezing the man's hand. "Mmm, causal. I don't want to have to deal with irons and junk." he replied softly as he held the other's hand firmly when he mentioned dancing. "Really? Heh, then lets find somewhere to go to dance too. I'd love to dance with my dear husband."

Slipping off the man's lap the young man brushed his hair back "...Maybe we can go to that small place on Lake and Olive? They normally have a dance floor open around dinner time right?"

"Really? Great! Come on Jason, don't you wanna hang out more?" the other male smiled brightly to encourage his friend. The young man smiled slightly before nodding "I mean, it wouldn't hurt right? Besides...it would be nice to go out a bit more." Nathan admitted. This wasn't a secret between the two, Nathan hated having to stay home for such a long time and being with his new friend brought back a old piece of a life long ago for Nathan. Something he still yearned for.

"Well do you need some help with dinner? I can't cook like Jason but I'm good at chopping and stuff."

He smiles and watches him, he squeezes back "Why should I stop... It's who you are to me... Who you'll always be to me" He watches him brighten up and and can't help the large smile on his own face, he so loved making him happy. "You pick the places, I'll get us there... Make sure we don't need a reservation..." He takes his hand before he runs off and softly tips his chin up, kissing him softly before letting him go to get things ready. He makes his way upstairs to change out of his suit and into something more comfortable.

Tony smiles softly, he was glad Nathan wanted to go out, but he was still worried, he would just have to trust him "Just be careful..." He sent a smiles to Nathan, then went back to getting things ready, he glances at Derek again "Sure Jason can show you what needs to be done..." He turns from them and does his own half of the work.

Nathan nod and began to help his friend out with a few of the easier chores of cooking. The young man looked like he was having a blast with his friend and it went well for the rest of the night. Once dinner was completed and the young man found himself wishing Derek a goodnight as he left for home and saying they should go out tomorrow. Nathan agreed as long as he got his lessons done. Even if they weren't for credit he at least wanted to show his lover that he was serious.

Nathan found a nice, casual place with a dance floor and began to check to make sure they didn't need to call ahead. They were in luck. The young man went off to change as well and coming upon his lover the young man smiled softly "I found a place. Its only half hour drive from here and they have live music as well." he said happily as he moved up and poked the man's nose "Heh, I'm going to change and get ready to go."

Nathan was down after 15 minutes and was dressed nicely in comfortable clothing as well. His hair was brushed back and he was more than in a chipper mood to be going out. Today would just be a bad memory right? It had to be. Nothing more than another bad memory in his messy life.

Tony would look at the two now and the , smiling softly when he’d hear Nathan laugh. It was nice to see him this happy, he was glad he could help him be like this more. He said goodby to Derek as he left and started on the dishes as Nathan said his goodbyes and made plans. He glances at him as he returns to the kitchen, drying the last of the plates. “Just... Be careful...” He looked back to the sink, he was still afraid that one day Nathan would just leave and never come back.

“Sounds wonderful...” He chuckles softly at the tap to his nose, watching him go. He dressed in a simple button up shirt with a tie and some dark blue jeans. He brushed his hair and put on a little of the cologne Nathan had gotten him a while back. This was date night and he wanted his younger love to enjoy himself. He joins him downstairs a few minutes later and pulls him close, kissing him softly. He could see the slight worry he was trying to hide.

“Relax love... Tonight is about us... Just like every other night will be...” He takes his hand and leads him to his car door, opening it for him. Then getting into the drivers side, he smiles at him as they leave the driveway.

He followed Nat’s directions and they were surprised to find a parking spot so close. “What luck...” He goes to help him from the car, thy walk up to the restaurant hand in hand.

"Of course. I already know Tony, theres no need to worry." Nathan smiled softly as he walked over and hugged his lover. Nathan began to kiss the other's neck as he sense something was up. The youth brushed his hair back and stepped away from Tony "Hows about we start heading off to bed?" he said as he began off "I'll get it ready." he offered as he began up to their room.

Nathan changed into a powder blue teddy, if remembered clearly this was the teddy that drove his lover crazy. Nathan crawled under the covers, hiding the surprise till his lover would come in.

They drive to the place was pretty nice and as they made it Nathan couldn't help but chuckle softly "Much luck." he replied as he got out and walked inside with his lover. As they were seated the young man sat close beside his lover, holding his hand firmly as he looked down at their hands. There were wedding bands on them, yet Nathan couldn't help but feel as though no one would believe them about their recent marriage even with their own proof. He was afaird if what could happen at the court.

As they were being waited on the young man noticed a few looks. By this point it was normal.

He smiles softly at the light kisses and glances back at him. “Yeah... I’ll be up in a few... Almost done here...” He turns back to the sink to finish up the last few pieces before drying his hands and heading upstairs. He was already working his shirt open when he got to their room, soon tossing it to the armchair in the corner. He glances at the bed, seeing him covered up, “You cold? I can turn up the heat...” He was working his belt open, just tiredly taking off his clothes.

Tony gave his order to their waiter and let bar give his, he gave his hand a gently squeeze. “Baby... Relax...” He brings their hands up to about eye level and uses his thumb to rub the others ring. “You see these... We belong to each other... legally...” He had noticed his eyes darting around at the few people watching them. “And what those people believe, doesn’t matter...” He leans closer and cups his cheek, he kisses him softly, then pulls back. “I love you... You love me... That’s all that matters... Right...” He was still cupping his cheek gently.

"Oh...um. Nope. Just really sleepy. Mind getting the lights before you hop in?" he asked softly figuring his lover was tired and would rather sleep than play around for tonight. The young man welcomed his lover to bed and tenderly pressed up against him once he was in the bed. Kissing his neck the young man pulled the blankets tightly around their bodies and hushed his lover he tried to talk. They both needed a good night rest.

Nathan blushed softly and looked away shyly "Its not that..I mean...it is too, but ...I was hoping we wouldn't be stared at so much." he muttered softly before nuzzling into the other's hands. The young man smiled softly and moved closer to kiss the man firmly as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck. With a soft smile Nathan broke off the kiss and slipped out of his seat "Hows about we take this dance? ITs a slow song that you like."

The night was fun and Nathan went off to grab them some drinks from the bar when he was stopped by a man no older than himself. Nathan had made many moves to go around the man and as he waited for their drinks he was harassed.

Holding up his hand he showed off the ring and muttered he was married, and this seemed to make the guy finally bug off. OF course he went off to Tony's table and tried to talk to him, trying to convince him to have a fun as a trio.

He smiles at him and nods “Yeah...” He turns the lights out and crawls into bed, pulling him closer too. He went to run his hand over his back but stilled, feeling cloth. “Nat...” He looks athim as he tried to keep him quite. “Baby... What are you wearing...” He rolled away from him after a few moments and turned on the bed side light, pulling the covers back. He stares at him a moment, looking him over. “You were gonna surprise me... Weren’t you...” He reaches over and softly runs his fingers over the outfit, smiling. He loved how he looked in this, he doesn’t let him answer, he leans in and kisses him deeply.

Tony smiles softly and enjoys their kiss, “There will always be people who will stare... But I don’t care what they think... I care what my husband thinks...” He nods and stands “I’d love to dance with you...” He follows him to the dance floor and pulls him close, softly kissing his cheek, then moving to the slow song.

Tony returned to their table as Nathan went to get them some drinks, they had stayed dancing for a few songs. Their dinner was being brought as he sat down, he was taking a drink of water when a young man come over to their table. He sets his glass down and looks at him like he had two heads. “You want to... What...”

It was so warm under the covers once his lover came into bed and as he was ready to get to sleep the young man could fingers against the silk cloth. Biting his lip as the lights were flipped on and the covers pulled off the boy rubbed his neck "Well you see...".

Guess the cat was out of the bag now. Turning to face his lover the young man opened his mouth to say something when he was kissed. His eyes fluttered shut and naturally his body shifted to the touch of his lover. Ending up on the man's lap, the young man raked his fingers though Tony's hair. Tilting his head back the boy playfully licked the other's lips.

"Well, a threesome. You and your sugar baby are pretty cute and I'd like to have some fun with the two of you." the man explained. Nathan came over, two drinks in hand and set them down firmly on the table as he glared the man down. "Sorry, did you need something?"

"Oh nothing. I was just talking with your boo here."

Tony sat them up slightly as Nathan moved to his lap, he smirks as he licks his lips. “Mmm... You haven’t warn this in a while...” He leans closer and teases his nipples through the lace with his tongue. He then moves up to kiss and lick at his neck, his hands rubbing softly over his back and sides. He felt himself getting hard, his lover in this outfit always did this to him. He shivers slightly and slowly brings his hands to his hips, moving him slowly. “Nnn...” He moans softly into his neck, nipping lightly.

Tony couldn’t believe they were being asked this in a restaurant. He saw Nathan coming back and was going to comment when he saw the look on his face. Nathan didn’t get mad at people often, he gave a slight look of his own. “That happens to be my husband your talking about... And as I can see you’ve already pissed him off... I’ll have to ask that you leave us alone...” He glances at their food “Please excuse us... Our dinner is getting cold...” He turns from the young man and looks to Nathan with a soft smile, ignoring the other man.

Back
Top Bottom