Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"T-together." Nathan smiled as he agreed as he pulled the other closer well one hand remain down to hold the other's hand. With labored breaths the young man reached down to stroke the other's head gently. "...Amazing wake up call..."

Nathan blushed as he nod and bit his lip as he was touched more. Letting his head droop the young man smiled weakly as he softly pawed at Tony's member well his other hand tenderly traced the man's chest. "Mmmhm." Nathan agreed as he slowly tilted his head back. "Please, touch me more... everywhere...anywhere." he moaned out softly. Nathan was ready to burst, but with the slow movements and all it wasn't going to come out too quickly.

"Well, though the back of our car is fun, I was thinking the beach again. Its cool enough where in the evening there should be a nice breeze, and perhaps if we're lucky, no one going under the pier." Nathan smirked. The ride to the shop was quick and grabbing everything was even quicker. Nathan had it all wrapped there and then before hopping back into the car with is husband.

Jared had just texted them, saying the kids were being dropped off earlier than expected and once they got to his place Nathan made quick effort to get everything ready. Some food was cooked, the presents were placed in their rooms, and--though not wanting to at first---had a premade cake chilling in the fridge. The Kids came about three hours after the couple arrived and they were shy at first. Nathan quickly got them to warm up and Jared stood on the side lines as he watched them get to call out for their Uncle Nathan to keep playing with them, which he did.

"Glad to see you two coming. Heh, looks like they may have a favorite uncle already."

“As you wish baby...” His hand moves from his back to softly scratch at his chest, teasing his nipples gently. His mouth moves to his exposed neck, licking and nipping softly, even sucking lightly at his pulse. He shifts his other hand to slowly massaging his sac, even rubbing his ass softly. He was moaning softly himself, against his skin, Nathan’s soft hands roaming his own body.

Tony glances at Nat and smirks back “Sounds like fun... We even have that blanket in the trunk... Maybe we can get a bottle of wine...” He was now rather looking forward to after the party, he helped Nat pick up the gifts and paid while he had them wrapped.

Tony helped out where he could once at Jared’s place, though Nathan had everything down to a science by that point. He steps off to the side with Jared, watching Nat play with the children, smiling. He glances at Jared and smiles “Yeah... But Nat just has this way with kids... Which is why I hope to see him with one of his own some day...” He takes a sip of his water and sighs “But that may be a while...”

After a few more minutes watching, tony sets his glass down and moves closer, crouching a few feet from the three. “Say... What do you say to some... Presents?” He smiles wide as they light up, he chuckles “Who wants a piggy back ride there?”

The young man could feel his body shaking now, his touching paused as he was frozen with pleasure. Tilting his head back the young man slowly moved his hips "Tony...I'm going come soon...I can't...I can't stand it anymore."

"Oh, already thinking about having some babes?" Jared smirked as he could picture the couple having a child together. It would be really cute. Frowning a bit Jared looked back to the trio playing around. "I know I'm not suppose to, but may I ask why? You two are love birds, what could possibly be stopping you two from adopting?" the man didn't know about what had happened between them in the early years.

The kids were the first to jump up when they heard Tony and looked to Jared first, much like they did when they met Nathan, to get approval before the little girl asked for the piggy back ride well the little boy stayed close with Nathan and switching off to Jared once they began to up stairs to their new bedrooms. The kids were excited to say the least and began to play around with their new camping stuff and even going into their tents to play with new 3DS that they got from their father. "Heh, lets leave to play for awhile. Hows about we have some coffee?" Jared suggested as he began downstairs. Walking down the steps the young man paused and looked back, clearly looking a bit worried to leave two small children alone. But, that was just old worries.

Tony smiles and leans down, kissing him softly, then grips him lightly and strokes him slowly. He pulls from the kiss and rests against his forehead, panting softly. “Then just let go...” He rubs his thumb over his tip quickly, knowing it wouldn’t take much now.

Tony looks to Jared a moment, then back towards Nathan. “He didn’t really tell me... Just that he wasn’t ready yet...” He knew it was a lie, but he couldn’t tell him the truth. “Then there’s his parents... They still don’t approve of us...” He looks to him again “We haven’t even told them we’re married... Though I suspect they know... They sent an officer to our house...”

Tony smiles and picks the little girl up, “Ok sweetheart, hang on tight ok...” He helps her up on his shoulders and heads upstairs, only setting her down in her room. He smiles and helps them set up the small tent with Nathan, then watches them play a moment. He glances to Nat as they move to head downstairs, stepping closer to him, he takes his hand and gives it a squeeze. “I can bring you some if you’d like to stay with them...” He said softly, seeing the soft worry in his eyes, he steps closer still and kisses his cheek softly.

"...Maybe you guys should stay in Europe for awhile then. Just give you two some time to relax from all of this." he explained as he looked over to his kids and thought more about their family and wondered if he was really up for the challenge. True, too late to stop the process now, but that was just jitters.

Nathan jumped a little before nodding and kissing Tony's cheek to run up to the room to check the children. Jared paused noticing the interaction and wondered why the young man would have such a strong emotion toward leaving the children alone. Maybe something else had happened? More than he had been told. Shaking off the thought he began to serve them before taking a seat. "So, from what I could see Nathan might try to kidnap those kids from me." he joked around before looking up to Tony from his seat.

With a pout the young man slowly moved down to began to kiss down the other's chest. "...C-can we maybe do it then? I don't think I could release without you inside." the boy muttered shyly as it seemed he was simply just in one of those moods.

Tony smiles at Jared and follows him to the kitchen “That’s a good idea... I’ll ask him about it later...” Then glances at him “Nah... He just loves children... And he’s too happy for you to take them...” He moves around his kitchen, knowing it quite well by now, getting the coffee on. “So... How does it feel to finally have them home with you... Daddy Jared...” He leans against the counter and smirks at him softly.

Tony looks at him and slowly takes his hand away, he cups his cheek softly. “Are you sure... I thought you were too sore...” He pulls him into his lap, reaching for the lube under their pillows. “I’ll go slow... Ok love...” He kisses him softly, then lubes his fingers and starts to slowly push them inside, he didn’t want to hurt him. His other hand returns to teasing his cock, softly. “How’s that baby...” He kisses at his neck softly.

"Haha, don't use that word you creep," Jared smirked before leaning back "Mmm...feels great actually. I fought so much to get them, and even more to ensure during the process they weren't separated." Jared smiled tenderly before getting up and kissing Tony's cheek "Thanks for getting the coffee ready. Hey, I'll start cutting up some pieces, how about you grab them a picture of milk." he said as he begun to cut into the cake.

Nathan watched the kids, simply smiling as he watched them in their new tents and now talking to each other via the new walkies talkies. They reminded him of his youth, memories of whispering to his best friend and nights of camping out in his play house. They were so innocent. So unaware of what could happen if they weren't careful. The young man couldn't help the dread bubbling up in the pit of his stomach or his sweaty his palms got. Jared was a good man and would protect them no matter what.

They were safe. They would be safe with Jared. Nathan hoped at least.

"Here you go," the man offered the tray to Tony "You bring those slices up to the kids and Nat, and I'll start grabbing us some lunch. Maybe later we can all go out to the movies or something."

Nathan tilted his head back, his back arching and nodding "Feels better." he said softly as he pressed up against the man's hand. "You feel so good." he said softly as he leaned down and peppered the man's neck with soft kisses. Closing his eyes the young man gripped onto the man's shoulders "I want you...I want you so bad..."

Tony smiles and rubs Jared back as he passed “Sure... White or chocolate?” He moves to pour the coffee and gets a small jug to put the kids milk in.

He turns in time to take the tray from Jared and smiles “A movie sounds nice... I’m assuming nothing too late...” He blushed softly “Nat wanted to go somewhere later...”

He takes the tray upstairs and smiles as he walks into the room. “Who wants cake?” Moving to put the tray on the small table in the room. That’s when he notices Nat’s look, he walks over and places a hand on his shoulder softly. “Hey... You ok?”

Tony groans softly and scissors his fingers slightly as Nathan starts to move on him. He moans softly at the boy’s kisses, soon removing his fingers and shifting him to press against him. Tony was panting lightly and leans up to kiss Nathan, letting him slowly slide down onto him. “Take what you need baby...” He kisses him again, looking at him “Show me what you want...” It wasn’t often Nat would get this needy, but he loved it all the same, just losing themselves to the feel of one another.

"White. This is already chocolate so might not be smart to give them triple chocolate." he pointed out. With a grin the man perked a brow "I see. Well then, not too late. Or, perhaps you two could get what you need ready here and after the late night movie, you two could have all night to play."

The kids were able to jump up and happily took their cake slices, giving the man a kiss on the cheek before running off to their tents. Startled the young man looked up to Tony, quickly a smile followed. "I-I'm fine. Heh...guess I went into a deep thought or something." he said softly. Standing up he took his lover's hand. Looking back to the kids he figured they'd be safe here on the second floor. "Um, I'll join you and Jared downstairs."

As they began out of the room the young man held the other's hand "I was thinking...maybe well we're in France we could visit the UK or better yet maybe Italy!"

Nodding weakly the young man began to ride the other's dick, his body moving slowly and eyes closing as he felt his muscles work on the other's member. Tilting his head back the young man rode the other slowly, pushing the man further into his body "Tony...Tony..." he whined softly, as if blaming him for doing this to him.

Tony smiles as the kids thank him and he watches them go back to playing before moving to Nat. He used his free hand to rub his cheek, almost sure what he was thinking about. “They are safe love...” He said softly, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

He smiles softly “Funny you should say that... I was thinking of extending our visit there... Maybe by another month...” He squeezes his hand softly “Just let you and me relax and get away from everything... Jared suggested it...”

As they get down the stairs “Oh, he also wants us to watch a movie with the kids and him later, he said we could get ready for the beach here... Then leave after the movie...”

“Nnn... God Nat...” He gently rests his hand on his hip, the other on the bed to help him lean back. He closes his own eyes and moans softly with him.

"I...I know." Nathan muttered softly as he let the other kiss his forehead. The young man nod as he stood up and followed his lover outside. Happily he had his mind taken off by the mention of their honeymoon. Wetting his lips the young man smiled softly "Another month? Heh, that sounds amazing! I mean, if we're able to then of course. I'd love to explore a whole different world with you."

Perking a brow the young man smiled and nod "Sounds good to me. I mean, all we need is some wine and a maybe a towel? I don't think we want a heavy meal before out time out." he pointed out. Once they were at the bottom of the stairs the young man turned and held the other, kissing him tenderly. Nuzzling against his lover the younger male couldn't help but move down to his neck to kiss it tenderly. "Besides, we honestly won't need very much well we're out."

It took awhile before the kids were ready to go out to the movies and once out it was pretty nice. It wasn't hard to find Nathan dotting on the children or watching them with their father. The ting in his chest went off and he wasn't sure if it was grief for lost time with his own parents, or the fear of both never experiencing such joy and for the children being out of eye sight of Jared. Nathan of course hide this well from the others, simply with a smile and saying he was more than happy for them having a happy family now. The movie itself was a kid's flick, a new Disney movie about a princess of something. Honestly, Nathan didn't really pay attention to the movie as he found it somewhat boring.

After the movie Jared put the kids in the car, they were all tuckered out from the eventful day. Turning to the men he kissed both of them, a bright smile on his face "I'm so happy you two were able to help me tonight. If you need anything please don't be afraid to call me."

"Of course. Have a goodnight, and please, do the same if anything comes up."

"Tony...Tony..." the boy breathed heavily, his body shaking before there was sudden knock on the door. Nathan of course ignored it, but the knock only grew louder. It was the front desk clerk and she wanted to check to see if the couple needed anything before she turned in for the night.

"Hello? I just needed to check to see if you two needed anything. I'll be going to bed so no one will be at the front desk." she explained as she knocked again. She had sworn she had seen them come up here. Nathan whimpered as he went faster, his body becoming sweaty and sticky as he over worked his youthful body. It wasn't long till he reached his climax and ended up laying on top of his lover, stubbornly refusing to get off of him in the after math.

Tony smiles “I’ll make it work... We need the us time...”

He kisses him back softly and rubs his cheek, then his back as Nat moves to his neck. “Mmm... No, nothing much at all...”

While Nathan and Jared got the kids ready for the movies, tony worked on getting their things. Jared has said they would borrow a few blankets, they were warmer then towels and he gave them a bottle of wine. After finding a few plastic stemless wine glasses, he packed everything into their car, the wine in a portable cooler.

After the movie, Tony have Jared a big hug “It was our pleasure spending time with you and your new family... You’ve done so much for us, it’s no problem... And it was fun... And Nat’s right, call ANY time... We’ll be there... Goodnight...”

Tony then slips his arm around Nat’s waist and they head to their own car. “Everything’s in the car... Ready for our night out now?” He leans down and kisses the top of his head, squeezing his closer gently.

Tony moans softly, his hand was rubbing his side slowly. He jerked slightly at the knock to the door, but Nat seemed to be ignoring it. He looks back to him and groans as the boy pushes himself faster, he could feel himself getting closer. “Nnn...” he moans again as Nat squeezes him, in his climax, but he wasn’t finished just yet. “F-Fuck..” He whispers softly and holds his hips, then rolls his hips up to thrust a few more times. “Nnnn..!” He bites his lip to keep from crying out loud, holding Nat closer as he had his own release.

Panting softly and holding a sated and sleepy Nat to him, he looks to the door. “We’re fine! ... Thanks for asking...” He hopes she heard him, not wanting to move just yet, he pulls the blanket around to cover them. He sighs contently and rubs his back. “Mmm... Feeling better love...”

"Of course. Haha, well then, I wish you two a grand night." Jared smirked as he began to climb into the car. As the pair went to their car, Nathan suggested the beach they had passed on their way to the movies. It was a small beach, though still nice and it even had a nice little pier for the pair to walk under.

Nathan leaned back in his seat and reached over, rubbing the other's knee "So, to the beach or maybe you wanna go somewhere else? I don't mind going anywhere as long as I'm with you."

Nodding the man closed his eyes and felt his body began to go limp. "Mmmhm.." the young man mustered up. Yawning softly the boy began to fall asleep. The boy clearly had a grand old time, even if it did hurt a bit, it seemed as though it helped him with that itch.

That morning Nathan slept in, snoring softly as he nuzzled against his lover and muttered soft, joyful phases. When he did wake up the young man groaned softly, rubbing his back as he felt that soft ping of pain growing around his bottom side. Nathan stretched out before slipping off the bed and began towards the bathroom, starting a bath in a the large bath tub. Putting in a few bath seeds, which were just scented small beads. "Mmm...Tony? You haven't showered yet, right?"

Tony glances over at him and takes a hand from the wheel to hold his, squeezing it lightly. “The beach is fine... We’ll have plenty of time to explore in Paris...” He lifts his hand and kisses it softly before letting it go and continuing to the beach. Once there he parks as close as he can to the pier and gets out to help unload their stuff. Before he opens the trunk, he gently pulls Nathan close and tips his chin up, then kisses him deeply.

Tony was awake the next morning, but not ready to get up, he was softly rubbing Nat’s back as he slept. He watches him as he finally wakes and winces softly at his pained look. He sits up slowly as he enters the bathroom, stretching a bit. “Hmm... No... Why? Would you like some company? Maybe a back massage?” He gets up and walks to the bathroom door. “I didn’t hurt you last night did I... I didn’t mean to...”

Nathan smiled as he got out and followed his lover to the trunk to grab the items before he was pulled into a kiss. Turning red the young man melted into the other's kiss, suddenly feeling sixteen year old again. Slowly pulling back from the kiss the young man smiled sweetly and tenderly as he slowly wrapped his arms around the other's neck. "Heh, you can never keep your hands to yourself, can you?" he smirked playfully.

Once he grabbed all their things and they began down to the pier's underbelly, the young man took Tony's hand and looked over to him. "So...earlier...was I acting that weird around the kids?" Nathan asked as it had been on his mind since they left the house. He didn't want to scare the children. Nor Tony. The young man bit his lip before leaning against his lover. "I don't want to scare anyone."

"I'd love you to join me. It would be great to have you with me." he smiled as he looked over to his lover when he noticed the man's concern expression. With a soft sigh the man smiled. Beginning to step into the bath the young man looked down to his feet though the water. "I'm fine. Promise. Come on, please join me." he smiled softly as he began to lower into the water, keeping a pain expression from arising as he could feel his whole body shiver from the fresh water touching him.

He smiles at him “With a sexy husband like you?” He winks at him to make him blush, then helps to unpack. Tony glances at him as he takes his hand and smiles, then frowns slightly and sighs softly. “Love... How you were reacting... Was understandable... And that’s my fault...” He squeezes his hand “But the kids loved you, and didn’t find anything strange...” He sets there things down and turns to face him, rubbing his shoulders. “I can say sorry all I want... But that won’t take away from what I did...” He gently touches his lips to stop any comment yet. “But I can also promise you... Something like that will never happen to those children...” He let him go and looks down a bit, he had deeply scared the one he loved.

He watched him as he entered the tub, not seeing anything wrong. “Ok...” He steps into the tub and smiles at him. “I’m glad you enjoyed last night...I did too...” He smirks slightly “I was a little startled by the knock on the door though...” He holds his arms open if the boy wants to be closer.

Nathan kept silent, unable to really disagree with the other about the issue. When his lover began to talk about the kids and how he wasn't stage for how he acted, the young man couldn't help but smile with a few tears threatening to make an appearance. Not trying to say anything back for once, Nathan let the other talk but wasn't surprised when Tony signaled him to be stay silent on the matter of what he did.

Reaching up he cupped the other's cheek in his own hands and kissed him softly. With a soft smile he tried to show that he was okay. He was, in a sense. He was slowly healing from everything. Nathan being able to go out by himself without Tony--to the point of leaving to see his parents and ending up in this mess--was clear enough. "Step by step, right?" he said softly as he leaned up and kissed the other's forehead. Pulling back he smiled softly and grabbed their things, tugging him slightly to follow him to the beach.

Climbing into his lover's arms, the young man chuckled softly before perking a brow. "Someone knocked at the door? When?" Nathan clearly hadn't hard a single thing during their fun and wasn't going to be the one to be able to think about it so well as his memory was a bit fuzzy. "Mmm...when we get home we should remodel the bathroom so the tub is bigger for the two of us." Nathan muttered as he nuzzled into his lover's chest. That wouldn't be possible, the bathroom, though the master bath, was not big enough for them to extend the bath tub. Nathan knew this, but perhaps this was just a passing thought.

Tony was surprised to hear his words and closed his eyes as bat kisses him. He looks down at him and smiles softly, following him. He gives his hand a gentle squeeze “Yeah... Step by step...”

They find a nice secluded spot under the pier and out of the light wind. He helps to lay out the blanket. Even finding some rocks to hold the corners down. He takes out the other blanket for them to cuddle under and looks to him. “What all did you pack in there...” He smiles softly, he had only brought the wine and blankets.

Tony smiles and rubs his back “Towards the end... Front desk was going to bed...” He leans down and kisses the top of his head, smiling softly. He chuckles lightly and hugs him closer “Maybe we’ll look into it...” He knew they wouldn’t be able to, their room wasn’t big enough. He glances down after a few minutes “Maybe we could get a hot tub... And cover the back deck...” He slowly and softly runs his fingers over his back, enjoying the feel of his soft skin.

"Just a few snacks. Nothing fancy." he smiled softly as he helped his lover set up the blanket before pulling out the snacks and looked around in the basket. "Huh...I think we might have forgotten glasses--but thats fine." he smiled as he leaned against Tony and took the bottle "We can just drink from the bottle."

Cuddling with his lover the young man held Tony's hand and tilted his head back "I've been thinking...maybe when we move to our new place, I could get a part-time job again. Maybe working with my old friend, the on we met when he visited our apartment. That way I won't just be waiting for you all day. Not to mention I could learn the city faster by doing that."

Turning red the young man covered his face, suddenly embarassed with how into the act, that he had been that he had't even noticed they might have been caught. Snapping out of the whole thing the boy looked up when his head was kissed. Blushing he leaned against his lover as he was hugged. "Mmm, sounds good to me then." he said softly agreeing with the hot tub instead. That sounded nicer.

Nathan shuttered when he felt those fingers against his back, the young man wet his lips and the boy couldn't help but purr a little as well. He loved feeling those fingers against his back. "I'm glad we weren't caught. That would have been so awkward." he chuckled softly.

Tony looks down at him and smiles, lightly placing the blanket around them. “From the bottle is fine, it’s just us...” He held him close and just relaxed for a little while, enjoying the sound of the waves.

He glances down at him again as he spoke and smiles. “That sounds wonderful... What does he do again?” He rubs his arms softly and rests his head on his lightly. “Just know... You have my support, in what ever you choose...” He kisses his head and smiles “I just want you happy love...” He chuckles softly “Happy husband, happy life...”

He laughed softly at his reaction to almost being caught. He was so cute when he blushed, and acted so innocent. “I wouldn’t have let that happen...” He continues to slowly run his fingers over him, just helping him relax. “So... What shall we do before we head home...”

Nathan smiled and took the bottle to take a sip. As his husband encouraged him the young man couldn't help but smile brightly as he seemed excited "Hes the one that owns the restaurant, the one by the hotel we were at." Nathan leaned into his lover and wet his lips as he moved up to kiss Tony's neck. "You're right." he said happily as he offered the bottle before looking out to the ocean.

"Hey Tony...do you every think about how life may have been if we were able get together in a more ... well... normal way? Its just, I've been thinking more about it. Sometimes I think about what would happen if you met Jared first or ... if we met in some other way and just took it slow like others do..." Nathan spoke softly. This wasn't a sudden thing to bring up, Nathan had been thinking more and more about this lately as Jared talked about what could have happened if he did things earlier or if he wasn't too picky and he did end up with someone else. What may have happened?

It just brought more questions and ideas to Nathan's mind.

"We're going home already? Wow...it felt like we've only been here for a day or two now..." he muttered softly before offering a smile "Hm, well then, hows about we go out to the lake? I can't really go into a bathing suit or anything, but it would be nice to just take our last day as a nice, easy day."

“Ah yes... I think you’d love that... Show off your wonderful cooking skills...” He takes the bottle and smiles, taking a sip himself.

He looks down at him and holds him a bit tighter “First off... I wouldn’t have met Jared at all... I only went to that camp ground because of you...” He rubs his arm softly “And I have... I have thought about what might have been... Every time I see the hurt look in your eyes, that you try to hide from me... I wonder what I could have done to prevent that... How we could have been if I had waited maybe a few years...” He takes another sip and passes him the bottle “We have a lot to talk about, and I’d like to do some of that while we’re away...” He kisses the back of his head softly “I want you to ask me anything... Yell at me if you want to... And I know you do somewhere in there...” He looks back out over the water, listening to the waves, trying to relax again.

Tony nods “Yeah... Seems like we just got here...” He tips his chin up softly and kisses him lightly “But it won’t be our last little outing...” He smiles “A nice day at the lake sounds good, just relaxing by the water...” He looks at him “And I’ll try not to be so touchy...” He chuckles softly, remembering the warning they got.

"..." Nathan couldn't reply to that and simply took the bottle to take a swig. The young man tilted his head back the boy closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I didn't mean too...ya know...its just, being back out in public has brought more questions and ...I don't know. It feels strange when I look back at our past and when I see how everyone else has grown..." he muttered softly. Leaning up he kissed the other's neck and smiled as nuzzled him. "...I was thinking, well we're out there, maybe we could also talk about a family? I know what I said earlier about kids and all that, but I really do want children." Nathan's hand tighten around the other's hand. His eyes cast down as he seem ashamed for stating something so bluntly. Since being out of the house and exposed to more than just the few blocks and the market that normally Nathan only knew of, he was now experiencing more wants and needs.

Perhaps they were too much to ask for.

Suddenly it felt like he was seventeen again and asking too much than he was allowed to ask for. But, this wasn't a bad thing was it?

"Heh..I know its not our last outing...just...it was really nice...I like being able to at least hold your hand or kiss your cheek." he smiled softly. Chuckling he leaned back and kissed the other's chin. "Awe...well thats a little disappointing, but if you say so then I guess its so right?" he said turning around to face his lover. Kissing his nose he smiled sweetly "Though I think that does sound nice...will give us some time to just cuddle..kinda like when we started this relationship."

Tony was holding him gently, listening to him as he spoke, his eyes widening slightly as his mention of a family. He reaches up and cups his cheek, rubbing it softly to make him look up, he smiles. “Of course we can talk about it... I would love nothing more then to see you holding your own child...” He leans closer and kisses his forehead softly, rubbing his back. “It hurt... When you said you never wanted children, but I understood, completely... Becasue I know I did that...” He closes his eyes a moment, a tear slipping down his cheek, but he was smiling. “But if I can make that dream of yours come true now... Either holding your own, or one we take in... It won’t matter to me...” He kisses him softly “As long as it makes you happy...”

He takes another sip of the wine, then setting it down. “We started off... Wrong... I admit that... But we have only grown stronger... And like you said.... One step at a time... I love you Nathan Mathers... And I’m going to prove it...”

He smiles kisses his nose back “Cuddling sounds just fine... As long as I can have you close... It’s a good day...” He kisses him softly, rubbing his back gently. “We can relax a bit more, then wash up and get ready... sound good love...” He relaxes back against the tub again, sighing softly.

"Our child...I'm happy you want to make me happy, but you need to want this too. You need to want this child too." he said softly as he wiped the other man's tear away. Kissing back the young man smiled softly before pulling Tony closer "I love you. And I want us to be happy. No more just me or just you. Promise?"

Watching his lover the young man frowned slightly before it turned into a smile. "I love you too...and yes...One step at a time." he said softly as he thought back to their early beginnings. It brought a shiver down his spine. Just remembering how bad it was...how tight that closet felt and then all those times they fought. All those times Nathan would cry or beg to return home. It came flooding back like a tidal wave and for a moment Nathan thought this had to be all a dream.

"You've proven it time and time again...and time and time again I fall more in love with you. I want to share you, in a family."

The young man could only chuckle and nod as he leaned against his lover. Tilting his head back the young man wet his lips and nuzzled against his lover "I'm fine with that...mmm...before we leave we should try to grab a few things from the local garden...I read the fruits from here are super tasty."

Back
Top Bottom