Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Walking over the young man reached out and touched the ropes. They were so soft and unlike the ropes he had been tied up with. It brought some relief. "Uh, I know...Hehe, I want to try though. I saw a video of it once...though it was kinda scary." he said softly, blushing slightly before stripping off his clothes and letting Tony work on him. As he was tied up the boy turn bright red as another knot was tied on his cock with a small toy on his member. Nodding the boy redressed and turned to Tony.

"I know. But, I love the both of you. You two should be able to escape to France for awhile." Jared replied. Watching the pair the man could feel his heart break a bit, but it never showed. He refused to let it show. The young man shyly kissed back, a bright smile on his face. Jared chuckled and and nod "Well, its for two months from now. Just enough to give you two some time to pack and plan, and enough time for the two of you to relax before going off to the city of love." Jared chuckled. Nathan smiled and reached across to hold Jared's hand "thank you, you're amazing."

"...Thank you, but I just want to see the two of you happy."

Tony looks at him and smiles, then picks up the remote “Ok... Let’s test it out... Relax...” He holds his hand and turns the toy on to low with the other, smiling at him. “This you can handle that for a little while..." He stands before him and looks down, his other hand now rubbing his arm softly. He wanted him to be able to move around, but still getting excited.

After letting him get used to it a bit more while he dressed himself, they were headed out. He slips his arm around his waist and holds him close as they walk, making sure he didn’t trip.

Tony smiles and shakes his head slightly “Well thank you again, I know we’re gonna love it...” He looks back to Nathan and smiles again “Two months... Maybe... Maybe your parents will come around...” He leans closer and kisss his forehead and squeezes his hand, he knew how much he loved his parents and wanted him to be happy.

Nathan nod and relaxed as he took a seat on the bed. His hand tighten around the other's hand, his heart pounding and body shivering as the toy went on to do it's work. The young man smiled softly and nod as his body soon got use to the low vibration. Watching as his lover the youth smiled softly and leaned back as he let his Tony do as he pleased.

As they headed out the boy giggled softly and leaned against Tony, holding his hand as they walked and snuggling against him. The walk was nice and they did pass a few people. The boy looking up to Tony and kissing the other's cheek playfully before slipping away from the man and grinning "Can't caught me!" he teased as he quickly began up the path, waiting for his lover at a large tree. "Hehe, so which path are we taking again?"

With sad smile the boy nod and leaned against his lover "I know...hopefully that will happen. Hehe, hows about when we come back we can go visit them? I know they'll be really mad about everything...but I just want them to know I still love them...and that you're going to be part of my life, whether they like it or not."

Tony smiles as they walk through the park and chuckles softly as he runs up ahead. He jogs to catch up to him and smiles as he walks closer, catching his breath slightly. “Mmm... This one I believe... And, time to up it a bit...” He tips his chin up and leans closer, kissing ‘her’ softly and licking his lip as he turns the toy up just slightly from his pocket. “Mmm... Breathe through it love... That’s it...” He doesn’t pull back until Nathan is able to stand again, he tips his chin up once mora and kisses him.

Tony smiles and nods “What ever you want to do baby... I know they love you and they know you still love them... I don’t even have to go around there if they don’t want me to... As long as they understand your home is with me now...” He leans closer and kisses him softly once more.

It was so natural to be drawn in by Tony by this point that when he was kissed the young man had completely forgotten about the way. Though, as it began to rise on level the youth grunted before having to grab onto Tony to keep himself from falling. Nathan panted heavily and could feel his legs already buckling underneath him, shyly he pushed himself back p and smiled weakly as he began to control his breathing. Once he was able to stand without a problem the young man kissed his lover back, intertwining their fingers for a moment.

The hike was nice and Tony wouldn't have to caught up to his lover as the boy now had to hang onto his lover. His breathing was still labored, but it didn't affect his walking by too much.

"...I don't want that though..." Nathan's frown began to form and he held to Tony's hand "I know its been hard them...horrible for them...even me at times, but I don't want them not learning about us. How we live together and how much love we have for one another. Its a horrible thought to think that we'd never be able to spend time with them together..."

Jared frowned a bit and cleared his throat "I'm going to head off to the restroom real quick." he said, trying to give the pair some alone time.

Tony leads him down the path for a while, watching the beautiful forest around them. When they hadn’t seen anyone for about 20 minutes, Tony takes them off trail a little ways. “This looks good...” There was a small clearing, with tall soft grass and a large bolder off to one side. He leads Nat to the centre and tips his chin up again, making him look at him. “So... How has it been... Walking around with that on...” He was rubbing his cheek softly, smiling.

Tony glances at Jared as he leaves and gives him a small smile. Then focuses on Nat again, taking his hands and squeezing them slightly. “I know that’s not what you want... And I really hope it doesn’t come to that...” He leans closer and kisses him softly, nipping his lip slightly. “And I will do everything I can to try and make them understand... Because I do love you... And your happiness means the world to me...” He sighs softly and smiles at him “We will deal with it when it comes up... For now let’s just enjoy... We just got married, and our best friend is sending us to Paris!” He chuckles softly and kisses his forehead “Smile for me...” He smiles softly, hoping to get him to relax.

Last edited:
As they got off the trail the young man smiled slightly as they found a clearing and he was able to to rest. Having his lover take charge the young man smiled weakly and tried joking around "W-wonderful. Can't feel a thing." he smirked slightly. Nuzzling against the man's hand the boy pressed up against Tony and bit his lip. Swallowing hard the boy leaned against Tony and reached up to ran his fingers though the other's hair.

With the command given the young man could only follow and smile back as he attempted to relax. "Okay...hehe, you're right. We shouldn't be thinking about that right now." he said happily as he moved over to lean against his lover and closed his eyes "Mmm, hows about after we eat we head back home and rest? We'll need our energy to get ready to do lots of things soon. Oh! We should see where we'll be staying. It should be lots of fun."

Tony reaches down slowly and runs his fingers over his cock slowly through his shorts. “Can’t feel a thing huh...” He leans down and kisses him softly again, then twists their tongue together. As he does this, he turns the toy up a bit more, he was glad Nat was playing along and enjoying their fun. He pulls from their kiss “Can you still not feel it love...” He asks softly, holding him closer so he won’t fall if his knees buckle.

Tony pulls him closer and kisses his cheek softly, and smiles. “And what sorts of things do you want to do... My sweet little husband...” He helps Nat relax by rubbing his side softly, smiling when Jared came back. “So... What are your plans for the rest of the night...”

"Y-yeah..." Nathan shivered feeling the finger and when Tony began to kiss him he couldn't help but melt under the other's touch. Closing his eyes the boy kissed back without a word. Moaning into Tony's mouth the boy couldn't support himself and leaned against the other man. "I-I can feel-feel it a little." Nathan answered, his words shaky and body unable to really keep itself up without Tony's help. "C-could we sit? Ah....f-fuck...please...please..."

With a soft laugh the young man playfully smacked his lover's arm and grinned playfully "Well, nothing dirty, though I was thinking maybe we start looking into where to go in France... see what I'm going to have to remake to have your last name.. and maybe...talk about what kind of family we want in the future...of course we'll have our honeymoon night, but we have many of those."

Tony smiles and kisses him again, helping them to the ground, then pulling him into his lap and rubbing his back. “Mmm... Do you know how sexy you are right now...” He pulls him a bit closer and starts to kiss and nip at his neck. One hand slips up under his shirt and rubs his nipple lightly. He pulls back and cups his cheek, rubbing softly. “Tell me what you want baby...”

“You can pick out everywhere we go... We already filed most of the paperwork today... I think we just need our passports...” He looks at him a moment, then smiles softly “I would very much love to talk about a family with you...” He said softly and leans over to kiss him gently, then smirks. “As for a honeymoon... We can talk about that later...” He turns as Jared takes his seat and smiles “Hey... So do you have anymore surprises for us...” He chuckles and picks up his glass, taking a drink.

"Thats sweet, but this is our honeymoon. You should have a say in it too." Nathan said as he looked over to to his husband, his heart skipping a beat when he thought about how now he could call this man his husband. With a bright smile the young man nod "Heh...maybe when we get back from our honeymoon we'll have a plan set up for us. That would be nice."

Nathan looked over to Jared who seemed more than happy as he came over to the table. Shaking his head the man chuckled "I did...but, I need to get back home soon. The paper work went though and I get to meet my kids soon!"

Panting softly as they were sat down the young man saddled the older male, his body too weak to take in anything else at the moment when he felt his lover begin to tease him even further. With a soft groan the boy leaned back and pouted slightly "I-I want ...a-a-ah! T-this off, please." Nathan whimpered, unable to play it off an any longer as he could feel his body shivering. "I want you babe...please Tony."

Tony smiles “Alright, I’ll look up a few places to add to the list... And that would be wonderful... We’ll talk about it for sure...”

He looks to Jared, noticing his large smile, then smiles brightly as well at his news. “That’s wonderful! It went through quickly... So when do you get to meet them?” He was truely happy for his friend and couldn’t wait until he was getting that kind of news.

Tony smiles at him and nods “Ok baby...” He reaches for his back, his other hand turning the toy off. He pulls out a pair of scissors and a bottle of lube, the leans closer and kisses him softly, gently cutting the rope away and freeing him. He then pulls him closer and helps him work his pants off, then helps him lay back in the grass and removes his own. “Mmm... I could eat you up...” He smiles and starts to get them ready with the lube, gently teasing him with his fingers. “Mmm...” He then moves closer and lifts him slightly, getting ready.

"Heh, I'm glad. I want us to make efforts together."

"Soon, they'll be coming at the end of the week, but tomorrow I get to see them and tell them the good news." Jared smiled brightly as he looked over to the pair and smiled warmly. The older man looked over to the pair "How about you two come tomorrow? I mean, if you like. I'd like for my kids to meet their uncles."

Being laid back on the grass the young man smiled softly as he leaned back and spread his legs for his lover. Panting softly the teen covered his mouth to muffle some moans and grunts. Feeling his lover getting ready the boy shyly pushed himself up and smiled warmly "You feel good already, even without going inside yet." he said softly as he reached down and helped spread his hole. "Mmm...I can't wait...please go in."

Tony smiles and takes Nat’s hand, squeezing it lightly. He then looks to Jared again, he nods and glances at Nat once more. “I’d love to meet them, what do you say love?” He smiles at Jared “You’re going to be a wonderful father... Those kids are lucky...” He was picturing Nat and himself with a child one day, he smiles.

Tony looks down at him and smiles, then kisses him softly again, twisting their tongue slowly. “Mmm... Did you get that worked up baby...” He shifts a bit to start entering him, kissing at his neck softly. Once in he starts a slow pace, but thrusting deep. After a few minutes it holds him close and sits them up, he holds him close and helps him move. “Nnn... God your amazing...” He pulls back slightly and looks into his eyes, panting slightly. “I love you baby...” He starts to speed them up slowly.

"Very lucky! Hehe, lets go see them tomorrow! I wanna bring them a gift." he smiled softly as he looked over to his lover and took his hand. The man brushed his hair back and began to talk to Jared, asking for pictures and smiling brightly as he showed his lover the picture "They're so cute! Hehe, I can't wait to see them." Nathan said, seeming as though he was already excited about kids. He wanted to be a uncle so bad, his sister use to think about having kids but that never happened, and so when he felt his heart pound the young man blushed brightly.

Nodding the boy whimpered and groaned deeply as he felt it inside. Moaning the boy grabbed onto the male, holding on tight as he pressed his body down and tried to push him in even further if that was possible. "Mmm... I love you too...oh God... you feel so good... so good..." he cried out softly as his fingers wrapped around in the other's hair.

Tony looked over the pictures as well and smiles, they were adorable children indeed. “Of course we’ll bring them gifts... How else will they know who their favourite uncles are...” Tony grins slightly then chuckles “So... What do you know about them? How long have you known them...”

Tony groans back and rolls his hips up as Nat presses down, making sure to enter him as deeply as possible. He grips his hair back slightly and tips his head up. “Mmm... D-Don’t hold back love...” He kisses him deeply, then pulls back and starts to kiss down to his neck, licking and nipping it softly. He holds his hips and speeds them up more, moaning into his neck.

Jared began talking about the kids, how he has seen them for over two months to get to know them and how they were two of the sweeties kids anyone could ever meet. Nathan was listening up until he noticed someone from the corner of his eye. Looking over the man stare out the window before his attention was brought back by Jared. "Huh?"

"Everything okay? You're staring at the window."

"I'm fine~, hehe, I guess something just caught my attention. No worries."

With a soft groan as his hair was slightly pulled, Nathan looked up to his lover and nod as to ensure to show he understand. Nathan didn't hold back any longer. Moaning wildly and moving his body faster the boy gripped onto his lover "I love you! Ah! Please--deeper." he whimpered softly as he reached down and tried to push his hips down further. Holding his lover's head the boy closed his head and move his hips fast as possible. "T-Tony!" Nathan cried out as he pulled the man up to kiss him deeply.

Tony was listening to Jared and asking questions here and there to see what the kids might like for gifts. He didn’t notice Nathan’s attention shifting until Jared points it out, he glances to Nat. “Hmm... See someone you know?” He took a quick glance out the window as well, not really seeing anything. He looks to Jared again “They sound wonderful... And are they aware that there won’t be a mommy to go with their daddy...” He was still holding Nat’s hand, he rubs it softly.

Tony moans into their kiss, but knew he couldn’t give Nat what he wanted in their crrrent position. He nips his lip softly as he pulls away. “As you wish baby...” He again lays Nat back on the grass, then lifts on of his legs and enters him again. “Enjoy it baby...” He starts slowly at first, then is thrusting hard and fast, also thrusting as deep as he can. He moans louder and looks down at him, he reaches up to take the others hand, holding it as he pushes them closer to their peaks. “Nnnnn... F-Fuck..!”

"No...just something caught my eye is all." he shrugged slightly before leaning over and kissed Tony's cheek. Jared smile as he looked over to the two and pulled out a picture to show the pair. It was two kids, a small little girl with short, brown pig-tails, light tan skin holding a small two year old boy who had light brown hair and darker complexion. "They know. I explained to them what I like and they don't find it weird. In fact, Jasmine seemed more less happy about that news...its personal stuff but their mother wasn't the best."

Jared talked more before blushing and apologizing for talking about his kids when they were celebrating their wedding day.

The teen laid back and spread his legs as wide as possible. Holding onto the other's hand the boy moaned out again, smiling weakly as he looked up to the older man as reached up to touch his cheek "I love you so much...so much...you feel amazing in me..."

It didn't take long for Nathan to come and once he did he tried to relax before trying to move his hips in order to give him more excitement and encourage him do whatever he liked.

Tony chuckles again “Oh don’t worry about it... This is cause for celebration too, you’re going to be a father to two beautiful children...” He had shifted his chair closer to Nat so he could let him lean on him, rubbing his back softly. “This has been a perfect wedding day, not what we had first planned, but still wonderful...” He looks down to Nat “We are finally together completely...” He smiles at Jared “Well... We shouldn’t keep you too long if you have to get some rest... Tomorrow is a big day... You helped us with ours, we will be there for you...”

Tony smiles down at him and turns his head to kiss his palm. He moans again as Nat cums a few minutes later, he was almost there himself and smirks what the boy starts to move again. “Mmm... Almost baby...” He holds his hips and thrusts quickly for a few moments before thrusting deep once more and filling him with a loud groan. “Nnn...” He soon pulls from him and looks down at him, he smirks slightly. “Aww... My love you’ve made a bit of a mess...” He moves down slightly to start licking at his stomach, then working his way to the boy’s cock. He glances up at him “How about round two...” He starts to trace his tongue over his member slowly, careful to pay close attention to his head and tip. After a few minutes he starts to take him in, slowly bobbing on him as his tongue twists around.

Jared smiled softly and nod "Thank you...if you guys like, I am having a home warming for them and if you two come that would be great. No one else can make it and rather than going alone, I want them to see that they'll have family." Jared said softly. Nathan smiled and nod "Of course! Hehe, I can't wait to see our niece and nephew."

The night went on nicely, Nathan again looking back when he thought he saw someone staring at them. Maybe I'm just really nervous...mmm....I'm just tired.

Returning home Jared sadly excused himself, saying he needed to get their rooms ready and wanted to ensure everything was set up for them. The young man wished Jared luck and offered to go over early to help out with cooking and with the rooms which Jared said he'd like a lot.

Once Jared was gone the young man turned to his lover and leaned against him. Holding his hand the boy smiled warmly "Mmm...Welcome home." he said softly--happy to be home with his new husband.

God--Nathan felt himself go limp and weak once he felt his lover's seed inside of him. Turning red the boy shyly pushed himself up, about to say he couldn't go another round when he felt that tongue against his stomach. Blushing the teen bit his lip and looked down at his lover, panting heavily as he spread his legs again and reached down to run his fingers through the other's hair "You feel so good...please...one more time." Nathan said weakly. Tony really did have Nathan in the palm in his hand.

Tony also agreed to be there early to help with the set up, he was very happy for Jared. He turns to his young husband and smiles “Yes... Welcome home...” He stops him before they get to the door and picks him up bridal style, smiling at him. “Anywhere with you is home...” He kisses him softly as he carries him into the house, pushing the door closed with his foot, he continues to the couch. “I love you...” He sits on the couch and holds him in his lap, kissing him softly. He lifts his hand up to softly rub his finger over his ring, then brings it closer and kisses it. He looks at him “Are you happy love... Now that I belong to you...”

Tony smirks against him slightly, then pulls off him to tease his had again with his tongue, his hand stroking him slowly. He continues this pattern for a few minutes, then takes him in again, deeping him a few times as well. He was teasing his head again when he looks at him and smiles, he starts to slowly pump a few fingers into him. “No holding back lover...” He says softly, but he already knew he was too worked up to even try and hide anything. He speeds his bobbing up slightly and sucks harder, his tongue still twisting around him quickly.

Nathan yelped as he was suddenly lifted off the ground and held onto his lover. The young man chuckled and looked up to his lover, smiling softly as he leaned up and kissed Tony back as they entered the home. Being taken to the couch and sat upon the other's lap, the boy smiled softly as reached up to hold his cheek. As his lover seemed more pleased by the fact that they were finally married the young man chuckled and pressed against his lover. "Happier than you could ever think of." Nathan said softly. Pressing his forehead against the other's the young man shyly reached for the other's hand and looked down to it, smiling to see the ring on the other's finger. "Happier than I have ever felt..."

With whimpers and moans the young man fall back once the fingers entered him and being so weak he moaned out--powerless against the other's on slot of attacks onto his sex and penis. It both felt amazing and was torture, almost as if he was going crazy. Twisting and moving the boy grabbed onto the ground, pulling up dirt and grass. The young man came without warning, his body now sweaty and limp. He couldn't really move very much by this point and laying down panting Nathan felt beyhond weak.

"Tony...Tony..." he whispered the other's name sweetly, as if he was asking to be taken care of.

He smiles and kisses him again softly, happy to be just holding his new husband close. “Mmm... I’m glad... Becasue I’m happy too...” He stands them up slowly, rubbing his cheek after a moment. “Well... We have a big day tomorrow... Let’s head to bed...” He takes his hand and leads him to the stairs, then up then, not letting him go. Once in their room, he turns to him and starts to slowly help him undress. “We don’t have to do anything tonight... I just want to hold you close...”

Tony was quite enjoying Nathan’s actions, he was quite beautiful when overly stimulated. After he came, he slowly licks him clean, then looks up to him as he calls. He moves to lay beside him and pulls him close, he kisses him softly. “You were beautiful love... Did you enjoy it...” He relaxes with him in his arms, softly rubbing his back.

"We do...hmm...I need to figure out what to make them--and see if he going to buy a cake or not...should there be cake?" the boy said to himself as he thought further on the event tomorrow. Nathan looked up to his lover and smile as he followed the other up to the bedroom. The dogs were already asleep, clearly they had been running around the house for awhile, and once they were inside the room the young man let his lover work on him. With a soft smile he leaned in close and kissed him "Lets wait then. I want that." he said softly as he returned the favor and stripped off Tony's clothes. "I love you...Tony. I want you to be happy, more than happy with our life and with everything you've done for me, I want to know what you want. We always do what I want...is there anything you'd want for our life?"

Nathan could only nod to answer and with whatever strength he had the boy turned onto his side and nuzzled his lover. Breathing softly the boy closed his eyes and began to fall asleep in the other's arms.

When they did return back to the hotel to clean up after their fun hike Nathan had to have help to walk back as well as to dress before hand. Nathan was clearly exhausted, but he wanted to keep doing stuff. Maybe go out swimming at night or perhaps even go out to the town again. The young man had to rest a lot, even if he was younger than Tony, Nathan really had a lot taken out of him by the older male.

Back
Top Bottom