Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Nathan closed his eyes as he kissed back, feeling as though his body was going on fire for a moment before the man mentioned just doing it tomorrow. "Ah! Of course! I'd be more than happy to do it tomorrow!" he smiled widely, grunting softly when he was pitched. Leaning down he kissed Tony deeply, slipping his tongue into the man's mouth before pulling away slowly "Mr. Mathers, heh, you know it's going to get confusing with our mail now, right?" he joked around.

Nathan was too excited to actually fool around with Tony in the morning, but promised he would have something special for him later tonight. However, he did want to treat his baby so he slipped his hand into the man's pants "Babe, would you like something for this morning? Something to help you relax?"

Groaning the young man could feel himself coming close to climax. As he felt his member throb in Tony's hand the boy whimpered as he laid against his lover, now unable to support his own body weight. With pleasurable cries the young man came, his body tensing up before relaxing in the man's arms. ". . . oh no. . ." he muttered weakly, his body totally relaxed now. "I didn't mean to do it so fast. I'm sorry."

He kisses him softly again “Ifs that all we have to worry about... I don’t mind...” He moans softly as Nathan starts to stroke him, he rolls them to the side and pulls him closer for a kiss. “Mmm... How could I say no to that...” He slips a hand into his hair and kisses him slowly while Nathan works him, moaning softly.

Tony was a bit surprised but glad his love enjoyed himself none the lass, he continues to stroke him slowly to allow him to finish. He then chuckles softly and rubs his back with his free hand “If you enjoyed yourself, then that’s all that matters to me...” He smirks at him though, he was still hard between them “I do enjoy it when you relax enough to swear... That’s when I know I’m doing a good job...” He shifts to lick at his neck, sucking softly. “So... You’ve had your fun... How shall I have mine... Little Nephew...” He always loved the slight shiver saying that gave him.

Tony got what he wished for when he called Nathan his nephew, the young man shivering and smiling tiredly "Of course uncle. . hehe, what do you wanna play with?" he asked as slowly sat up and began to pawing at Tony's crotch. Licking his lips the young man reached up and licked Tony's chin "My great uncle should feel better too, you've been too good to me."

Pushing down Tony's pants the young man began to jerk and tease the man's cock, his thumb running over the slit well his fingers rubbed against the hot shaft. Closing his eyes Nathan before moving his lips down to the man's neck, kissing and nipping at the flesh well his other hand began to rub the underneath of the cock. "You are silly." he spoke softly "Heh, I want you to just lay back and relax." Nathan said as he sat up rubbed faster and faster at first before slowly switching to a more teasing touch.

Tony smiles and watches him move, moaning gently as he started to tease him. “Mmm... Since I relaxed you with my hands... Why don’t you use yours...And maybe that talented tongue of yours... Sweet little nephew...” He gently runs his fingers over his sides, softly tickling him, he smiles. “I love the sleepy look in your eyes...” Although Nathan said he came early, Tony knew he wouldn’t have lasted long, he had worked himself up all day. He moans softly and relaxes back, looking at him as he starts.

Tony helps to kick his pants off and again lays on his back, he was panting now, looking at the man with hooded eyes. “Nnn... W-Wanting a little control baby...” He hisses softly as he speeds up and arches into his touch lightly when he slows. He lifts one leg to bend it, resting his foot against the bed. “Mmm... Should I beg you too...” He grins slightly and moans softly again as he rubs over his head gently.

Turning red the young man opened his mouth to say a comment back before he was tickled. Laughing softly the teen leaned up and kissed the man's cheek before he began to get into his knees. Looking up at the man as he toyed with his member the boy bit his lip before moving close and sucking on the tip ever so lightly, the tip of his tongue licking at slit.

Reaching down the boy licked from the the shaft up to the head, his hands taking over the shaft as he worked on the man and changing when he needed too based on the man's moaned and how he moved.

Grinning a bit the young adult shrugged slightly "I like having control sometimes." he smirked a bit as he got a bit bold and pushed the man's shirt up, his fingers pitching and rubbing the nipple softly "Heh, if this is weird just tell me and I'll stop." Nathan smiled softly. Leaning down he kissed Tony's neck firmly, trying to make a hickey. Pulling back the man licked his lips and sat up "Hm?" Nathan teased as he paused his hand, waiting for an answer.

Tony watched him and smiles, then as he starts, his eyes slip closed and he moan softly, his hand slipping into the boys hair. “Nnn...” He moans and rolls his hips slightly now and then, softly resting his hand in his head, the other was lightly gripping the couch. He gasps softly as his tongue teases his slit, even shuddering slightly.

Tony groans softly as he halts his actions, then smirks at Nathan slightly “Nnn... Don’t stop... Please dear husband...” Tony arches slightly and pushes into his hand, panting softly “Make me cum like only you can...” He stares at him and even whines a little, moaning gently, Nathan was the only one he’d give up control for.

With encouragement from his beloved the young man smiled and took control. Removing Tony's shirt the young man leaned down and began to tease the tender nipple, his hand going faster as he got into it. From all the years being with Tony Nathan had learned a few things, such as when to play with other body parts well jerking off one's lover. Switching to the other nipple the blonde smiled softly as he suckled the young lover removed his hand from Tony's member and slipped it down to rub against the other's inner thigh "I've always thought about how'd you look like this," moving up Nathan kissed the man firmly before whispering "I've always wondered how it would look if we switched roles." Nathan smiled as he began to reach down to toy with the man's balls "I love you Tony, I will always love you."

He was shuttering, that excited Nathan. Going faster and a faster the to tried to speed up the process. Feeling it now hitting the back of his throat the teen looked up to Tony, wanting to caught his eye and watch him reach his climax.

Nathan was able to swallow more of Tony's seed when he did cum, and happily climbed back onto the man's lap, nuzzling into the man's chest as he began to relax ". . .Tony, how are you feeling?"

Tony moans and gasps under his assault, his hips bucking lightly into the boys hand until he stopped, he was panting. He looks at Nathan and smiles softly “W-Why not tell me... You’re the only man I’ll beg for...” He bites his lip a bit as she starts to fondle his sac “Nnn... Will you tease me long little husband...” He looks at him “Mmm... Or will you make me cum... Please baby...” He shifts slightly and moves up against him, moaning again “Don’t stop Nathan... I love you too... Always..”

”Nnn... Fuck... Baby... S-Shi..!” With the boy speeding up, it wasn’t long before he suddenly popped, his eyes shooting open and his hand gripping his hair a few moments. “D-Damn...” He was panting slightly as Nathan moved back up into his lap, his arms slowly slipping around his waist. “Mmm...With you in my arms... I feel wonderful...” He hugs him closer and rests his head down against Nathan’s, just relaxing with his young love.

Turning red the young man pressed his forehead against Tony's, going back to jerk him off "Its kinda embarassing of picturing me. . . doing to you what you do to me. Ya know, like how we normally are." he muttered shyly. Smiling he went faster and faster "Come on babe, cum for me. Show me how much you like it."

Nathan smiled softly, glad to feel so close to Tony and not be thinking about the other guy. Leaning up he playfully nipped at the man's ear lobe, his hand reaching around to take one of the man's hands and hold it. "Mmm, you're so warm." Nathan muttered as he leaned over and kissed the man's neck. "Tomorrow I wanna do something nice for us. But, I wanna know what you might wanna do. I could make us a picnic. . . an indoor picnic of course. I don't think I could be a good little nephew." he chuckled softly.

The young man cleaned up his lover and smiled laying down beside his lover "You look so cute." he smiled as he sat up and leaned down, kissing the man's cheek firmly "Hehe, I'm going to make you some breakfast, okay? Hows about you relax with the pups and I'll bring it up after its done, hm?"

Tony chuckles lightly between his moans “Y-You’re doing fine...” He arches his back and moans louder, he grips the sheets beneath him, he was getting close. “God I love you... F-Fuck!” He bucks into his hand and finally hits his peak, crying out loudly before falling back against the bed, panting softly. He looks to Nathan a few minutes later after the man cleaned them up, he leans closer and kisses him softly. “Mmm...” He smiles at him and glances at the clock, then frowns slightly “Better make that brunch baby... Looks like we took longer then we thought...” He pulls him closer again and kisses him lightly “But I enjoyed every minute...”

Tony smiles and links their fingers, pulling him closer kissing his neck lightly “Mmm... And you’re soft...” He chuckles lightly “You wanna have a naughty home picnic little nephew... Is that what you’re saying...” He rubs his back slowly, and just relaxes with him, letting him slowly explore and relax himself.

Blushing the young man relaxed against Tony and chuckled softly "Ah, n-not naughty. . .just. . .I don't wanna have to be so careful when we touch hands of sneak in kisses. I'm tired of having to act like your nephew when we're outside." he muttered softly as looked up to the man. Biting his lip the boy pressed his forehead against the man's chest "I love you, and I'd just want a picnic where I don't have to act like we're family. I . . .it would be nice to act like we're a couple."

The young man turned bright red and nod "I didn't think we took that long. . hehe, sorry." kissing his forehead the young man smiled warmly. Stretching out the young man excused himself to began on brunch, his mind busy on what to make that he hadn't even noticed the people at the door. There were two officers, simply waiting and knocking on the door again waiting for an answer.

Tony looks at him and frowns slightly, then sighs softly “I know love... Hey... How about we start doing some small trips... Places where we won’t be known... Where we can just be us...” He cups his cheek and rubs it softly, tilting it up to face him, he smiles and kisses him lightly. “How does that sound...”

Tony got up and dressed quickly, glad it was a casual day, he was fixing his tie on he way down the stairs when he noticed their visitors. He heard Nathan in the kitchen, the young man must not have heard the soft knocking. He slowly walks up to the door and opens it with a soft smile “Good morning officers... Is there something I can do for you?” He didn’t want to alarm Nathan if there was nothing wrong, being who he was, he was often called on by the police, but usually by phone.

". . . really?" the young man looked up to Tony and smiled softly "I'd love that, I would love to be able to do that! I don't have to worry or anything." he smiled brightly. Kissing back the boy chuckled and hugged the man firmly "I love it! I want to do that. I wanna be able to be with you like the other couples."

"Good morning. Actually there is, is a Nathan Stark available to speak with us? We just need to ensure he is safe. His parents called and with the recent news of him being found and such we need to just make sure he is fine." an officer spoke. Nathan came out of the kitchen, walking over to Tony and staying behind him before they address the young man. The two were separated for a moment and Nathan spoke to another officer. After about ten minutes Nathan returned back to his lover's side, the officers wishing the two a good day and leaving. "Mmm. . . thats strange." Nathan frowned slightly as he took Tony's hand.

Leading him inside the young man kissed his cheek and smiled warmly "Its fine though right? Heh, come on brunch will be ready soon."

He hugs him back and smiles “Then that is what we shall do... You pick some dates... And I’ll pick the places... Maybe we’ll even turn some into over nights...” He kisses him again “Mmm... I just want to see you this happy always...”

Tony looks at them a moment, frowning slightly “Yeah... Nathan’s just fine...” He bears him coming and looks at him “See...” He stands to the side with the other officer and waits, keeping a calm look on his face and staying relaxed. He took Nathan’s hand when he returned and smiles, wishing the officers a good day as well. “It was strange... But I’m sure it’s fine... So... What’s for brunch...” He smiles and follows him back inside.

With a huge smile Nathan hugged Tony and nod, giggling slightly as he was kissed before holding onto his lover tightly "Thank you. . . hehe, hows about we relax to then for the picnic? Heh, nothing too much crazy and just a classic picnic of sorts." Nathan suggested. Slipping away from his lover the young man smiled sweetly as he offered his hand "Come on, lets go take a bath together."

After brunch the young man began to clean around the house, now and again getting off track due to the dogs. Nathan had began to make a list of food to buy for the after party after their wedding, he still had at least twenty-four hours and maybe he was just excited about them eloping soon. Before they wouldn't even have a chance to marry as Nathan couldn't really be married with his real name unless exposing them, and he didn't want to just use a fake name for everything.

Tony smiles and gets up with him, taking his hand “Relaxing sounds good... And classic and simple sounds great...” When upstairs, Tony looks through their bath oils, he glances to Nathan “What scent would you like tonight... And with or without bubbles...” He smiles and starts to sniff a few bottles, some they hadn’t used in a long while.

Tony got into work and took his first patient, the little girl that had been silent after mother died before her eyes. She was finally making progress, she was speaking softly with her dad for longer and longer each day. She was a welcome sight after the last nights diner mess.

When he was on his break, he called up town hall to make the appointment, setting it for noon the next day. The he Jared, “Hey... Me and Nat were wondering if you and Anna are free tomorrow... Around noon to be precise...” He smiles, thinking about finally being able to call Nathan his own, his husband.

"Mmm, bubbles yes, and maybe something with flowery under tone? I'm not really sure." the young man began to pull the water before stripping down to his panties and walking over to grab a random bottle, one of the ones they rarely used, and began to put in a few drops of oil before adding bubbles. "Come on, lets get in before it starts to overflow." Nathan smiled brightly as he slipped into his bath and looked back to Tony.

Once they were in the bath the young man began to wash himself, leaning against his lover and nuzzling against him tilting his head backwards to look at his lover "So, about our next date. . .do you think no one would notice us when we go out?"

Jared answered, panting heavily before he spoke up "Hey Tony, whats up? . . . yeah we're free tomorrow, all day in fact. Why, you going to try surprise Nat with somethin' else besides the wedding dress?"

Nathan had just returned from the market when he heard his cell phone going off. Checking the phone he frowned and declined it, he didn't want to talk to his mother at this very moment. As he got home the young man began to make up the bed for a special surprise for himself and his lover.

Tony smiles “Ok... Orange blossom then...” He smirks at the bottle the boy grabbed and soon follows him, getting in behind him. Tony gets another cloth ready and starts to gently wash his back, leaning closer to softly kiss along his neck. Tony smiles “Well... If we are where no one would know us then no... But.. What if you don’t look like you... Maybe like we did in my home town... If you want to that is...”

Tony was a bit taken back “Did I call at a bad time...” He chuckles softly “Well that’s great... But no it’s nothing like that... You see, we will be getting married tomorrow... And we want our best friends there to witness...” He was silent to listen for Jared’s reply, wondering if he’d want a reason.

". . .Really? Uh. . . I'd love too! It would be amazing to be able to dress up again in public!" Nathan seemed very excited as he looked up to his lover. "Hehe, I can wear my dress, ah, and we won't get too many looks." relaxing into his lover's arm the young man chuckled softly and tilted his head back "When can we go out?! I can make a plan as soon as I know where we're going!"

"Haha! Nah, I'm just coming back from a run is all. Get your mind out of the gutter." he smirked as he looked over his shoulder to his door, today a worker was suppose to come and check out his place to ensure it was safe for children. "Already?! Fuck, I haven't pressed my suit yet or --- if you don't mind me in some somewhat nice clothes I think we could make it! Why are you guys getting married so soon? Isn't Nat's dress going to take awhile to be tailored to his body? Whats the sudden rush?"

“Oh... Well you never know...” He smiles and sits back in his chair, he listens to him and frowns. “No, your attire doesn’t really matter.. And no his dress won’t be ready for a while... But Nat wants this... We ah... We told his parents that we were dating... It didn’t go well and Nathan walked out... So he begged me to get married sooner... We can have a bigger one later... But he wants this now... And I said ok...” He sighs softly “They sent the police to our door this morning... To make sure he was alright... Like I’d hurt him or something...” He said the last part softy, quite hurt by the idea.

He looks at him and smiles “I liked you in that dress... You were so happy wearing it...” He holds him closer and kisses his cheek “You can check my schedule... Any day I have off... We can go out any of those days... And if any fall on a Friday... I’ll take the weekend off...”

". . . Well, looks like I'm rushing to go shopping again. .. geez, I guess I gotta go out today!" the man tried to joke around before leaning against his couch "I'm sure they'll come around. I hope they come around. . hey! Hows about after the wedding we go out to eat? My treat. I am the best man of course!"

Smiling the young man nod and grinned a little "Well you do have this Friday off. Hehe, I'll start making plans. But for now, I just want to relax with you tonight."

It was awhile before Nathan got into bed and relaxed with his lover for their slumber.

Once Friday came the boy had their date ready along with a overnight bag just in case his lover wanted them to stay over. The young man wasn't dressed up yet, but once they made a stop along the way Nathan would slip into his little dress and smiled brightly as he greeted his lover with a much softer tone as he got into his more feminine role.

Tony smiles at his friends efforts to cheer him up, he was a good man “That sounds wonderful and I’m sure Nat would love it... Thanks Jared...” He glances at his watch and sighs softly “Well, I’d love to talk more, but I have to get back to work... We can talk tonight if you want... If not we’ll see you tomorrow...” He smiles.

Tony smiles and leans down to kiss him softly before they relax in the water “Then I’ll let them know tomorrow and see if I can take it off...” They stayed in the bath until the water began to cool, he emptied the water and dried off as Nathan did his own things. He slipped his boxers on and waited for the youth in their bed, pulling him closer as he slipped under the covers. “Night love...” He gently held him close and relaxed behind him.

Tony had packed his own small bag, containing a few surprises for his young lover, he had found a little motel a few hours away and booked them a room. The town they were going to had a lovely little forest and hiking trails, perfect for a picnic. “Ready Nat?” He called out as he headed to the door to go and start the car.

"Alright. Hey, if I can I'll drop by tonight okay? Gotta make sure you don't ravish your blushing groom too much." Jared smiled to himself for a moment before going up to his room to start packing quickly and to call his niece to get ready to leave to see the two in the morning.

Nathan was more than ready to go out for their little vacation and in his bag he had packed mostly feminine clothing as the would be somewhere else where no one would know who they were. The young man smiled brightly and nod "Of course love! I can't wait! Oh, I was wondering that maybe on the way we could stop somewhere so I could change? I just wanna look as nice as possible."

Once they were packed up and began off to the town over the young looked over to his lover and rubbed his knee "I'm so excited! I saw there was a few trails we could take, maybe we could do that tomorrow morning? And, I wondering if you'd wanna try one of your. . .fantasies. Ya know, when we talked about." Nathan suggested shyly.

Pointing out a small rest stop the young man asked to stop for a moment. Grabbing his backpack he said he'd be right back and went into the bathroom.

When he did come back out he was dressed up in a girl's outfit. Skirt with a cute pastel blouse and with his hair tied up. Coming back to the car Nathan rubbed his neck and leaned back "So, how do I look? Its brand new outfit and I wasn't sure if it looked good or not." he spoke softly as he brushed back some of his hair to look up to the man "Do you like it?"

Tony blushed softly and chuckles “Right... Then I’ll talk to you later...” He hung up and stood to stretch, he also tossed the garbage from his lunch before cleaning up. He buzzed the front desk to send his next patient in, he relaxes and waits for them, going over their file slightly.

Tony smiles as he touched his knee, he glances at him quickly “I saw those too... Perfect place for a nice wa...” He looked st him a moment and blushed slightly himself, but smiles nonetheless. “Fantasies huh... Did you happen to have one in mind... To cause that little blush...” He reaches down to hold his hand, his finger slowly rubbing the back of it, he was so cute when he blushed.

He parked in the rest stop, near the back, letting Nathan out as he relaxed to wait for the boy... Girl, to return. He was relaxing with his head back and eyes closed when Nat returned, he looked him over. He smiles, she was perfect, he leans over and softly cups her cheek, rubbing gently. “You look beautiful... You always do...” He kisses her softly and smiles again, sitting back “So... What shall I call you this weekend my dear...”

Jared packed up as quick as possible before heading out to their old place. Meeting up with Nathan the pair did go to shop and make a dinner for Tony to try to make him cheer up before the wedding, not to mention to help Nathan get his mind off everything. They made up dinner and the two simply talked and planned a few things out for them as well as talking about they should do for the after party and Jared trying to figure out what to get them.

"Um, well. . . I was thinking about the tied up think you told me about, and, I kinda wanna try that." Nathan admitted. Moving closer he turned to face Tony and leaned up to kiss the man tenderly on the cheek "Heh, I shouldn't be so shy about this anymore right?"

Turning red the blonde smiled brightly and kissed back before settling down in his seat ". . How about Natalie?" Nathan suggested before biting his lip. They were alone in the parking lot and since they were in the back not many people would actually come back there. Climbing over he settled onto the man's lap and wrapped his arms around the man "I'm really happy we can spend some time together like this, away from everything. I don't like that we need to hide our love."

Back
Top Bottom