Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smirks slightly and glances at him “The ropes under your clothes... With the toys... Or being tied up off trail...” He looked at him after they stopped “You can be shy if you want... There are still things that I’m shy about, and I’ve done them several times...”

“Natalie... That works... And I can still call you Nat...” He was a little surprised when he crawled into his lap, then smiles at his bolder move. He slips his arms around his waist and rubs his back. “Mmm... I know love... But it won’t always be this way...” He pulls back and tips his chin up softly, he rubs his cheek then leans down to kiss him deeply, slowly. “This won’t be our last trip little Natalie...” He nips softly at his nose, then kisses to his neck, sucking gently, he just wanted to tease him slightly.

A few hours later Tony came home, he wasn’t surprised to smell food cooking, but was a bit surprised to see Jared there already. He smiles and moves to give Nat a kiss first, then gives Jared a small one as well. “Hey... How long you been here...” He sets his things down, then sits with Nat in the couch, pulling him into his lap after a few minutes. He hugs him close, reassuring himself that he was still here and loved him, one hand slips under his top to just rest against his hip. He looks to Jared, resting his head on Nat’s shoulder.

". . .I know. . . but. . . when?" he asked softly only be kissed deeply to push aside any worrisome thoughts. Blushing the young man bit his lip and grounded his hips into the man's lap. With a soft giggle at the nip of his nose Nathan was about to suggest that they leave when his neck began to be attacked with soft kisses and gentle sucks. Biting his lip he began to wiggle in the man's lap, Nathan felt a burning in his stomach as he gripped onto his lover "Tony, baby. . ." he whimpered weakly as began to grind on the man "Ah. . . Please keep doing that."

Nathan looked back and chuckled softly as he was kissed before watching the two. Jared was happy to be there and Nathan was more than happy to be see the pair together. "Just a few hours, saw Nat here all alone and thought I'd help out a bit." he grinned playfully. Being pulled on the man's lap the boy smiled and kissed Tony's cheek before he settled into his lover's lap.

"Heh, I was surprised to see Jared here too, but I think it'll be nice-no?" Nathan smiled as he caressed his lover's cheek and looked to Jared. That man was making up plates for them and once he came over he was happy to sit beside them and he just liked watching them. There had always been something between them, it was clear with how they would smile when they looked at each other or how even when Nathan got older he always showed his affection toward the older man. With a soft smile he began to cut up a few of their things before feeding the loving couple.

"Aye, so I thought about your gift and you two have to wait until tomorrow night, something for the newly weds."

Knkwing He still had a bit to drive to get to the hotel, Tony slips his hand under his dress and has his grind into his hand. He sucks a spot a bit harder “You like that baby girl...” He seeks out all the weak spots in his neck and then grips him lightly as he starts to moan. “I’m going to thoroughly enjoy this weekend...” He pulls back to look him in the eyes, then kisses him again, nipping his lips lightly. “Does my little girl wanna cum for me...” He could feel how hard the boy was, how needy he sounded, he would give him almost anything. He returns to his neck, being careful to only leave a few love marks behind.

Tony chuckles and kisses Nats cheek again “It’s very nice...” He glances to Jared “Oh really now...” He smiles as he accepts a bite of food, relaxing and enjoying how comfortable they were around each other. After a few more bites, he turns Nat to face him slightly and smiles. “This time tomorrow... Mr. and Mr. Mathers...” He cups his cheek “Are you happy baby...” That’s all he wanted, Nat to be happy.

Gasping softly the young man shuttered in the man's lap "Y-yes." Nathan whimpered as he felt his body begin to grow heavy and hot. "I-I wanna cum for you." Nathan shook slightly as his dick began to rise more and struggle against his clothing "Please, please make me cum for you. Feeling the love marks forming on his skin the boy bit his lip before reaching down and pulling up his skirt "Please touch me." he begged softly as he leaned over and kissed the man's neck, his tongue running along the man's neck "Please."

Biting his lover the young man began to try to get out of his panties "I wanna play with you."

Laughing softly the young man smiled brightly and nod "Hehe, so very happy! I can't wait for tomorrow."

"To bad you can't wear that pretty dress."

"Heh, I think I'll be fine. Besides, this is all I really want. Right, Mr. Mathers?" laughing softly Nathan moved close and kissed his lover's forehead. "I'm more than happy."

Tony groans softly, his little lady was just too tempting, he reaches beside the seat and moves the chair back slightly, then leans it back a bit. “Mmm... You want to me cum...” He moves his hands to his hips and helps Nat grind against him slowly for a few minutes. He looks up at him as he held his skirt, he smirks “Bite your lip sweety...” He watches him as he works him free of his panties, then opens his own pants, letting them rock together. “Such a sweet thing you are...” He leads one of Nat’s hands to his cock, while he takes the boy’s, he teases his head as the boy rocks. “Mmm... My little girl wanna cum...” He was playing to his current persona, he looks him in the eyes “Natalie...” He starts to rub his head in time with the boys hips, feeling him getting close.

Tony smiles “He can always wear it if we ever renew our vows...” He leans to the side to look at Jared and smiles again, rubbing Nat’s side softly. “Good...” He relaxes and finished eating, pulling Nat closer “So... What are your plans for tonight...”

Last edited:
Yelping slightly as they were moved back the young man wet his lips. Nathan's heart was pounding so fast and all he could feel was the blood rushing though out his body. Nodding the boy did as he was told and bit his lip, his hips wiggling as he was able to slip off his panties. Watching as his hand was taken and made to touch Tony the boy blushed and leaned closer to press his forehead against the man's. Rubbing the man's cock the boy closed his eyes and relaxed as he kept rocking back and forth. Opening his eyes the boy stared his lover in the eyes.

"Tony." he whispered his lover's name, going faster and faster now."

Nathan blushed and laid his head on the man's head, pouting slightly "Mmm, maybe. Still kinda embarrassing to wear a dress in public." he said softly. Laughing softly the young man smirked a little before moving a bit on the man's lap and rubbed his cheek "Relaxing. We have a big day tomorrow so it'll be nice to just take tonight easy." he explained. Jared nod and moved to Tony's side, kissing his cheek before pulling back.

"You're going to need it, Tony."

Tony groans and smiles at him, slightly rocking his hips into his hand, “Nnn... Nathan...” He whispers back, then leans up to kiss him as they push each other closer, moaning into their kiss. His free hand moves up to tangle in his hair, deepening their kiss. “Nnn... C-Cum for me baby girl...” He breaks their kiss to stare into his eyes, panting slightly.

Tony smiles at the both of them and relaxes against the couch “Relaxing sounds good...” He glances at Jared after his comment and blinks “Oh really... Should I be scared...” He chuckles and starts to rub his hand over Nat’s back slowly, his future husband, he couldn't wait until tomorrow. He leans over and gives Jared a soft kiss as well “Thank you... For being here for us...”

Grunting as they toyed with one another the young man closed his eyes and kissed his lover tenderly before the kiss deepen further. It felt so good to be with his lover and it felt amazing to be on the edge again. Moaning softly as their kiss was broken the boy held to his lover firmly "C-cum with me, please." he whimpered softly as he kept eye contact with his lover. Cumming the young man shuttered but kept eye contact with his lover. "Ba. . . babe." the boy whispered softly "Its so warm." he laid against Ton and panted heavily as he came down from his high.

Chuckling Jared shook his head "Nothing to be frighten of, besides, its more less resting because of how crazy tomorrow will be. Think about how much it'll take out of you two. Yeah, its only a court house wedding but it's so last minute you guys are going to be really busy." Jared pointed out. Smiling the man savored the kiss, moving closer and tenderly hold the man's cheek. Nathan didn't mind and thought it was very sweet. Jared was giving up on the man he loved, in the sense that he'd never get the chance to marry Tony himself.

Pulling back Jared blushed slightly and rubbed his neck "Heh, ah, but I promise your gift will help out okay? It'll be really fun."

Tony groans and moans softly as Nathan does, he watches him and smiles “O-Of course...” He kept his eyes open and on his young lover as well, he shuddered and then held Nat as he also panted. He slowly rubs his clean hand over the boy’s back and smiles again, kissing the top of his head. “Warm? What is...” He spoke softly, not wanting to break the mood, he almost couldn’t believe Nathan had done this in public.

Tony smiles and chuckles “That’s true... We have a lot of papers to sign... I already put in our request for a permit, so that will be ready tomorrow...” He looks to Nathan “But we have to get the name change and new document forms for you... It will be quite busy... But very worth it...” Tony reaches out and takes Jared’s hand, squeezing it and pulling him close again slowly. “I know it’s a lot... Asking you to be there for us... But please know this isn’t a goodbye...” He kisses him softly once more “You’re very important... To both of us...”

"Mmm. . . you know what I mean by warm." Nathan replied as he sat up straight for a moment to fix his skirt. Leaning in close he kissed Tony tenderly before laying against him. Breathing softly the young man began to relax in his lover's arms. As his breathing began to even out the boy couldn't help but feel suddenly alert as it just hit him that they had done something like this in public. True, hidden in the back, but still out in the open none-the-less.

When they did have to get ready to leave the boy cleaned them both up and climbed back into his seat. Looking over to his lover the young man reached over and rubbed his thigh "Sorry for delaying us.. .I just wanted to see how it felt like.. . doing that somewhere so out in the open."

Jared blushed brightly but nod as he moved closer and kissed the man back. Nathan smiled softly and watched the two, nodding slightly as he did agree with Tony that Jared was very important to the both of them. The young man smiled softly and when their kiss broke he went in for a kiss as well, Jared surprised by the act but returned the kiss just as happily. Drawing back the two chuckled softly before laying against Tony. "I know I am. . . mmm, you aren't going to get rid of me that easily." Jared smirked. Nathan chuckled and yawned softly "Mmm, I think I'm going to get our bed ready. Jared, you wanna join us in our bed or would you like to take the guest bedroom?"

"Heh, I'm more than happy to join the two of you in bed. Ah, do you need help?"

"Nah, you two relax." he smiled as he began upstairs to start making their bed. Jared sighed softly and laid against Tony, closing his eyes as he relaxed with Tony.

Tony chuckles softly and nods, then just holds him as he relaxes, rubbing his back softly. He felt him stiffen slightly, he smiles, he had just realized that they were in the car still. When he finally got up and they cleaned up he smiles at him “Don’t be sorry... I quite enjoyed it too... It’s alright..” He looks at him “Just think of this as a preview to our walk in the park...” He kisses his cheek before fixing his seat and starting the car again, making sure he was ready and driving off.

He gave Nathan a soft kiss before he left, then turns slightly to wrap an arm around Jared. He rests his head against his and runs his fingers along his arm, then links their fingers. “I know this is hard for you... And don’t deny it...” He glances down, but not really seeing him from his spot, he kisses his head. “I never meant to hurt you...”

Nathan bit his lip and nodded as he leaned against his lover for a moment before he was seated back in his own seat. As they began back on the road the young man talked about other things he saw such as a cute little restaurant he thought they could go to and if he remembered correctly that they could also go to a spa; however, he did rethink it once he said it out loud.

As they arrived to the hotel the young man got out of the car and grabbed their bags and began to follow his lover to the front office. They were greeted by the head desk and he smiled sweetly. "Hello there, I'm guessing you're here to rent a room for a few days correct?"

Jared blushed brightly and sighed softly ". . .I know. But, can you blame me? I mean, I really thought we'd end up together and. ." sighing softly he closed his eyes and pressed against Tony "But I love both you and Nat. I'll be okay. . besides, Nathan said it himself--he wants us to be happy." Jared smiled softly and kissed him tenderly.

They spoke about what they would do while they were in this town, he frowns slightly as Nat rethought the spa. He’d have to make it up to him some how, he smiles slightly and continued on their way. Once there Tony smiles at the clerk “Yes... Reservation for Mathers...” He reaches over and takes Nat’s hand, pulling her closer as the man looks up his booking. He softly rubs his hand and enjoys having him so close in public, even if in guise of a girl.

Tony smiles and returns his kiss, softly cupping his cheek “We will be happy... You mean so much to the both of us...” He holds him close until Nat called to let them know the bed was ready. He stands and starts for the stairs, waiting for Jared to follow before heading up. He enters the bathroom to brush his teeth and change into his boxers, he comes out and pulls Nat closer from behind. “Love you...” He kisses at his neck softly then just holds him, before moving towards the bed.

As the clerk looked though the books she paused for a moment to see the two get close together and couldn't help but make a slight face. The young man hadn't notice and simply giggled as he nuzzled into his lover, outfit never giving out any clues of his true sex. Nathan leaned up, kissing Tony's cheek before he heard the woman clear her throat and force a little smile as she offered the keys "Here you two go. Heh, uh, honeymoon?" Nathan perked a brow before understanding and laughing softly, nuzzling against Tony again "Not yet!" he replied, more than excited at the thought of marrying Tony one day. But that day wouldn't be for a very long time, not until he could use his real name.

As their bags were taken upstairs to their hotel room the young man suggested they go explore the nearby lake for a bit as it was open and they could do something for awhile before going into the town for dinner or go into the woods yet as he didn't want to have them be too tried to go hiking tomorrow after breakfast.

Watching the pair come into the room the young man smiled as he offered them their nightwear. Jared climbed into bed. Nathan was already in his shorts and t-shirt and he was about to climb into bed when he was taken by Tony from behind. Laughing softly out of surprise the young man looked over his shoulder to the man and smiled as he just let himself be held by his lover. "I love you too." laying down in bed Nathan found himself sandwich between Jared and Tony. Smiling sweetly he nuzzled into Jared to bring him in closer. This was coming out to be a nice night.

As he took the keys he smiles and even blushed softly at her comment, thanked her then took Nat’s hand. They stepped to the side to allow then next guest to be seen, as they waited for a staff member to collect their bags. He turns to him and cups his cheek softly “Not yet huh...” He leans closer and kisses ‘her’ softly, then looks at him “Looking ahead aren’t you...” He smiles, then thanks the man who took their bags and gave him a tip, before leading Nat to the doors. “A walk at the lake sounds fun... And where would my little flower like to eat tonight...” He gently slips his arm around his waist and pulls him closer, letting them lean together as they walk.

He soon gets in and gets up close behind Nat, pulling the covers over the three, he rests his head close to Nat’s and slips his hand into Jared’s. He glances at him over Nat’s head and smiles, resting their hands together over Nat, they had bond, the three of them. “Sweet dreams...” He relaxes and holds his men close, he couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

"Heh, well we aren't going to be here for long and I wanna try to do as much as possible." Nathan smiled brightly as he leaned up and kissed the man's cheek. As the bag boy came and grabbed their things Nathan watched as their things were taken before following Tony towards the door. Brushing his hair back the young man tilted his head to the side as he looked up to his lover "I'm not sure. Hows about after the walk we can go explore the town? I did read about a few restaurants, but it'll be more fun to just walk around and look." Nathan smiled sweetly and held to his lover.

"Hehe, little flower is my nickname?" he asked softly. As they came to the lake the young adult went to the lake's edge and smiled looking across the clear waters. Looking over his shoulder to his lover Nathan turned around and began over to his lover to hold his hands "Thank you again. I . . . we really needed this."

Jared smiled softly and held his lover's hand and closed his eyes as he slowly drifted off to sleep with his two lovers. It was a good night's rest.

That morning Jared was the one to wake up first and make them all breakfast. Nathan was next to wake up but only after woke him along with Tony. They were served breakfast in bed and Jared joined them, enjoying just being able to be with people without having to think about how they'd just leave after their little fun in the morning. This was nice.

Tony smiles as they head out, holding Nat close around his waist “Yeah... Reviews are good and all, but you don’t really know until you step inside...” He kisses his cheek softly as they enter the park, he lets him go by the water and watches him. He holds his hands as he steps back and gives them a gentle squeeze, then pulls him closer. He reaches up to cup his cheek and kisses him softly, then licks his lips and soon twists their tongues together. He holds him closer with a hand on his back and the other in his hair, he nips his lip softly as the boy moans and he pulls away. “I love you Nat... And this weekend is all about us...” Tony didn’t care what he was wearing, he was still Nathan, still his love.

Tony slept soundly, not waking until breakfast was brought up, he stretches slightly and smiles at them. “That was a good nights rest...” He sits up and starts to eat, giving Jared and Nat a piece now and then. “Thanks for breakfast...”

Later Tony was getting ready to head to town hall, he had on a simple suit and his hair was back. He went to the closet safe and pulled out his ID and passport, he grabs Nat’s too. He heads out of his room “Make sure you have all your ID, you have to have it all changed... I grabbed your passport...” He heads down the stairs and listens to see where he is.

"Of course, we can't have either blushing groom doing anything other than celebrating today." Jared grinned slightly as he held Nathan for a second before placing the man on his lap. Nathan smiled as he ate and remained quite as the pair spoke. Jared started on something about dinner and how tonight's present would be fun and thought it would fit the pair perfectly.

Changing into a button up white shirt, black slacks, and slipping on a black tie as well. Fixing his hair the young man began downstairs along with some important things such as his S.S. card and ID. He had gotten them when he returned home and took them once he was allowed to move out of his parent's home. Smiling warmly as he heard his lover the young man turned to Tony and nod "I got everything else. Heh, I'm all set!"

Nathan smiled and kissed back, grunting softly as he felt himself being held so firmly and kissed so tenderly yet passionately. Moaning from the nip the young man blushed brightly and looked down shyly "Haha." Nathan smiled softly and pressed against Tony, staying quite as reached down and interlocked their fingers. He didn't need to say anything, Tony already knew what he was thinking.

Walking around was nice and it was even better as Nathan was able to be affectionate towards his Tony without getting looks from their friends and neighbors and no worries of someone trying to stop them. Sure they got a few looks, but who cared? They were together.

Tony softly rubbed Nat’s leg as they ate, leaning over to give Jared a soft kiss as well, he smiles. “I still think we should be scared...” He said with a chuckle “And diner sounds wonderful... Will Anna be joining us for that as well...”

He smiles at him and pulls him close as he gets closer “Then lets go make this official...” He takes his hand and they head outside to the car.

They walked around until the sun was starting to set, hands together and bodies close, just relaxing. “Shall we head into town... Find a place for dinner... Or go back and order in...” He lifted their hands and kissed his softly, being this close out in the open was wonderful, even with his dress on. “Did you enjoy yourself today... My little Flower...”

"Mm, no Anna won't be able to join us, but at least we'll be able to be together for your wedding." Jared smiled softly as he looked over to the pair and smiled kissing back. The kiss lingered for a moment, blushing slightly when he pulled back so slowly.

Nodding Nathan reached out to and took his lover's hand and followed him to the car. The ride was nerve wreaking and as they made it to the court house the young man swallowed hard as he paused at the steps of the court house. Nathan could only stare up at the building, his stomach in knots as he could only think when he thought about being with his lover and how many times he had wished for them to marry before. Now it was happening.

"...Tony, hehe...haha... I feel a bit scared...haha...hehe...I-I'm nervous. I don't know why."

"I did. Its so nice to be together like this." Nathan said softly as he reached out and took his lover's hand. Kissing his knuckles the young man chuckled softly "How about we go somewhere in town?If we head back now we're going to end up doing more than just eating...and I rather be able to walk tomorrow." he said shyly as he leaned against the older male.

Tony was half way up the steps when he heard Nathan behind him, he walks back down and stands before him. He smiles softly and cups his cheeks, rubbing them softly to help him relax, he kisses his forehead softly. “It’s ok baby... I’m nervous too... But we are doing this together... And will be together from now on...” He smiles “But now is the time to tell me if you want to back out... I won’t force you if you’re not ready for this...” He lets his cheeks go and holds his hands, bringing them up to kiss softly, he didn’t want to kiss him again until after.

Tony chuckles softly and kisses him gently “Mmm... You’re probably right... So let’s just head into town and see what there is...” He turns and takes his waist again, holding them close as they walk back out of the park.

After some walking they found a small Italian restaurant, run by an old Italian couple. Since it was a nice night, Tony asked to be seated on the patio, and for two glasses of Champagne. He smiles at him over the menu while they look it over “See anything you like...”

"Together." Nathan looked up to his lover and smiled back, relaxing a bit as his knuckles were kissed. Nodding the young man took his hand and followed his lover to the court house. As they entered Nathan looked around, for a moment expecting to see his parents to support him...sadly they weren't there. Shaking it off the young man was about to say something when Amy came out of no where and hugged the pair. Nathan could only chuckle and nod as he agreed with her on the matter.

Entering the judge's room was nerve wreaking and once everything was reviewed and signed he began the ceremony, as a way to just give them some normal marriage.

"Do you, Tony Martian, take Nathan Stark to be your lawful, wedded husband? To cherish and hold, in health and illness, till death do you part?"

When it was Nathan's turn the boy stared into Tony's eyes, his hands holding tightly to the others before relaxing when it was his turn to answer. "I do."

"Then, the power invested in me, I pronounce you as Mr. Tony and Nathan Martian, you may now kiss the groom."

The small Italian restaurant was cute and couple seemed approving of the pair as they told Tony he should keep a hold of this young "lady" for dear life. No one questioned the boy's age and simply gave the pair the Champagne glasses before being given their menus. With a sweet smile Nathan nod "Besides from you? I like I'd like to go to the classic meal of spaghetti and meatballs. I haven't had that in awhile."

As they waited for their meals the young man moved to sit closer to Tony and kissed his cheek. The day was really ending beautifully and the young man couldn't wait to go on their hike in the morning. Though, with what he'd have under that was also exciting, it was one of Tony's fantasist and Nathan had suggested they try it on the trail as they were going to go off trail for a portain of their hike.

"Its so peaceful here...I'm glad we came."

Tony could tell he was still nervous as they went through the papers and signed everything, but once tony said his ‘I do’ he felt him relax slightly. Tony smiles and gives his had a soft squeeze, smiling at him softly. Once they were finally told to kiss, he softly cups his cheek and leans down to kiss him gently on the lips. He pulls back slowly after a moment and smiles at him, not wanting to overdo it in front of everyone. “See... Wasn’t so bad... Now I’m all yours...” He spoke softly and smiles at him again, taking his hands once more and turning to their friends. “Mr. Mathers... After you... We still have a few things to fill out...” He turns to the judge and smiles “Thank you again, I know it was short notice...” He soon follows after his friends and husband, he smiles, he like the sound of that, his husband.

Tony chuckles softly and smiles at him, he orders the chicken parm with side pasta and they wait for their food. He picks up his glass and looks to him “Then a toast to a wonderful date... And the hope of many more...” He leans down to kiss his cheek softly too, letting him rest against him until their food arrived. He holds his hand softly and just relaxes a few moments, with him in disguise and then in a new town, he didn’t have to worry, they could just enjoy their time together.

Tony had ended up carrying him the last few blocks back to the motel, the Champagne had hit him a bit harder then expected. He smiles down at him as they entered the lobby, he was resting lightly. He ignored the clerk and headed to their room, laying him on the bed, then helping him to remove the dress. “Relax love...” He didn’t want him to wake up if he was really tired. He strips to his boxers and lays next to him, pulling him closer “Night love...”

"Hehe, come on then--Mr. Mathers." Nathan said happily as he looked back to Tony and reached out a hand to have the other to lead him out. Once they were done with signing whatever else they needed too and afterwards saying a farewell to Amy who had to run off to caught her plane. As they made their way to the restaurant the newly weds were given their first present from Jared which was their dinner at the upscale restaurant. As they were sat down, Jared smiled softly and looked over to th two, his hand reaching out and holding their hands.

"Congrats, again. Heh, I thought Nathan was going to faint back there." he said, chuckling as he looked back to the newly weds. The meal was nice and Jared surprised them with tickets to France, saying he could remember when Nathan would talk about wanting to go to Pairs or somewhere in France to have a nice vacation or how Nathan had worded it a few times "freedom". Be that from Tony or having to present as "Jason" was unclear.

Laughing softly the young man couldn't help but kiss Tony's neck playfully, as if tempting him to try something there and then. Although dinner went on nicely and Nathan did end up drinking just a bit too much. He didn't speak much and simply held to Tony as they began to walk back to the hotel. With soft laughs and wobbly legs the boy did end up having to have his lover carry him.

Nathan stirred as he felt himself lay down on bed, his head tilting back onto the pillow and grunting softly as he was stripped. As they laid with one another Nathan held to his lover.

In the middle of the night Nathan ended up waking up, curled up in the man's arms and together in the comfortable room. Slipping away from his lover the young man went off to the bathroom and splashed water onto his face. Staring into the mirror the young man touched the mirror and stared back into his own eyes. These weren't even his eyes. You could leave right now...no one would know...Tony will be safe and no one will know about any of this... the thought crept into the boy's mind before he slowly pushed himself away from the sink and began back to the bed.

That morning Nathan changed into a pair of shorts and a plain white t-shirt. They were feminine and pretty cute on the young man, though he did ask Tony what he was suppose to have under his clothes again as he remembered they were going to try out a few things out in the woods where Nathan could be loud without them getting caught. "You said something about ropes, right?"

Tony woke up to Nathan moving around the room softly, he smiles to see him getting dressed, then smirks slightly as he mentions their outing today. He smiles and sits up, stretches, then gets up to find his bag, “I asked if I could tie you up... And have you wear a toy...” He pulls a small cloth bag from his suitcase and sits on the bed again. “Come here...” He smiles and pulls the silk rope from the bag, letting him touch it to show its softness. “You can say no at any point... It’s no fun if you don’t enjoy it too...” Tony first had him remove his outer clothes, then starts to gently tie the rope around him “Just tight enough so you know it’s there...” He looks up at him, he made an additional knot at the base of his cock and attached a small bullet vibrator to it. He sat back once done and looked at him with a soft smile. “It will be hidden under your clothes... Is that ok love?”

They said their goodbyes to Amy and headed to diner, their first gift of the night and were relaxing courses when they got the second gift of the night. “F-France!” Tony gasps softly and dropped the tickets to the table in light shock “That... That’s wonderful... Thank you... But you didn’t have to...” He smiles and looks to Nathan, then leans over and tips his chin up to kiss him softly. “Looks like we’ll get a small honeymoon after all... Eh love...” He smiles and takes his hand, lifting it to kiss the simple ring he gave him, it was short notice. He looks back to the tickets “When is this for... I’ll have to book off...” He smiles softly, thinking about taking his new husband around the city of love.

Back
Top Bottom