Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smiles and leads him to their bed, once they were laying down he pulls him closer and kisses him softly. “Mmm... We do what you want love, because all I want is to see you happy...” He rubs his back softly and relaxes, watching him. “Everything will be worked out tomorrow, you can ask Jared when you call him in the morning...” He kisses him softly and slowly once more, then holds him closer. “For now sleep... We have a lot to do tomorrow... Goodnight my little husband...”

Tony gladly helped Nathan dress and walk back after his little nap, he knew he had enjoyed himself by the small smile that wouldn’t leave his face. He kisses his cheek softly as the get back to the hotel and helps him clean up. “It’s up to you what we do tonight love... Even if it’s just laying down and resting together... I’m glad you enjoyed today’s little walk...” He blushes softly, remembering how he looked laying in the grass, and the pleasure in his moans.

"I know we can...laying in bed...but we came here to have a nice time." he smiled softly as he looked up to see Tony of all people blushing. With a soft giggle the young man moved up and kissed his lover's cheek. "Hehe, its rare to see you blushing. Hehe." he smiled sweetly as he sat up slowly and kissed Tony's chin. Slipping off the bed the young man stumbled before he caught him from falling and opening the closet. "Lets go around the town again. I saw another business that has live music and stuff, and it'll be nice to go there. I saw they had outside sitting too." Nathan said as he slowly pulled out a cute dress he had been saving for a special occasion. It was a more expensive wear and compared to other dresses he felt as though this one was even a more out there with the lacing and form fitting style it had for him. "Besides, coming all the way out here we should make the most of it. We can actually act normal outside of these walls."

It was no secret that Nathan felt as though he needed to act a lot around where they lived. My uncle this, and uncle that. It felt as though he was being forced to lie about everything and with that it was having a sort of affect on the boy where he even questioned why they even went though all the trouble and keeping it a secret as it was driving him crazy. Nathan was still a teenager of course and with that he did want to show off a relationship he had. Even more so seeing everyone around them always showing off and then even trying to set the pair up with different people.

Nodding Nathan smiled and reached over to pull his lover closer. "Good night my love." he whispered softly.

The next morning Nathan was up and early, already making breakfast and talking to Jared about what they'd need to get and what time the kids would be home by. There was a knock at the door and moving over to door Nathan did answer. He spoke with two officers and upon learning of their marriage the officers congratulated the newly wed and left. Weird, but for Nathan not alarming.

Going up stairs with a tray of fresh food the young man smiled and gently shook his lover. "Come on babe, you need to wake up."

Tony smiles and kisses him softly back before he got up, he watches him a moment before speaking. “And when I do blush, it’s usually because of you... Just knowing I can make you feel that way...” He gets up and moves over to him as he looks over the dress, he smiles again. “Yes... We did come here to have some normal fun...” He tips his chin up and kisses him softly on the nose. “I’m sorry we can’t be like this at home... But some day that will change...” He kisses him softly then and moves to change his own clothes, getting ready for their night out.

Tony rolls over slightly to Nathan’s voice and gently touch, he yawns, then smiles. “Mmm... You spoil me, always letting me sleep in...” He sits up and takes the tray from him, setting it on the side table. “But I’d like a bit of a better greeting from my husband...” He gently but quickly pulls him into his lap, chuckling softly before kissing him, slowly and deeply. “Mmm... Good morning my love...” He softly cups his cheek and rubs it gently.

"I'm glad to see I'm able to make you blush." Nathan smirked as he fixed his outfit and began to work on his hair. Pulling out a small make-up bag, it was cheap drug store brand, and began to figure out what to do with it when he was turned by his lover to be kissed on the nose. Chuckling he looked up to Tony and smiled weakly, as if he was trying too hard to hide his agreement of disappoint. Kissing back the young man sighed before turning to the mirror to put on some light make-up, mostly just a light shade of rose-blush on his lips and a bit of highlighting on his cheek bones.

Once all ready the young man came out, looking nicer than usual in his pretty dress and light, "natural" make-up.

As they began out onto their night the young man walked around with his lover, spotting things now and again and causing them to stop or for Nathan to run off to look at something.

With a soft laugh the young man ended up on his lover's lap and grinned softly as he looked down at his lover before kissing back. Moaning softly he closed his eyes and pressed up against his lover before slowly opening up his eyes and looking at the man. "Mmm, good morning my husband." Nathan whispered as he laid his lover back onto the bed and began a passionate kiss with him. His tongue invaded the other's mouth, swirling and wrestling with the other's experience muscle as his hands went up to touch his lover.

As they finally got out in the town, Tony would lightly hold Nathan close before something would catch his eye, he’d smile as he’d watch him go. He would follow him around, even taking a few pictures of him with his phone when he wasn’t looking. He loved how relaxed and carefree he was here, he smiles sadly a moment, wishing he could be like this all the time.

He walks up to him and takes his hand, lifting it to kiss it softly. “Shall we find somewhere to eat my love... Or are we just strolling around tonight...” He pulls him closer again and smiles “Or maybe even some dancing...”

“Mmmm...” He moans softly and slowly wraps his arms around his back, lightly fighting with his tongue. He then breaks to kiss to trail along his jaw to his neck, kissing and licking softly. “Tell me we have time for this... Please...” He lightly nips his earlobe and returns to his neck, his hands slipping under his shirt to softly scratch down his back. He returns to kissing him, then looks at him “If not.... Say stop... Right now...” He was panting softly, pure love shining in his eyes.

Nathan moaned softly as he tilted his head back and relaxed into the other's arms, his breathing soft and even as he felt himself being taken into his husband's needs. With a soft smile the young man looked down to his lover and rubbed his cheek "We have time. We'll make time if needed." he whispered as he kissed Tony's forehead. "Come here." he said softly as he pulled his lover closer. Slowly he began to lay his lover down as he laid on top of him. Looking into his lover's eyes the boy smiled before leaning in and kissing the other firmly, his arms wrapping around the other in a warm embrace as his kiss deepen with pure bliss caused by love.

The young man turned to his lover and chuckled softly before looking up to his lover and watching as his hand was kissed. With a soft smile the young man looked around "Hows about all three? There was a restaurant that I read up on about here, its has live music and it'll also have dancing. You wanna go there?" he asked as he began to lead his lover toward he place without saying another word.

Making it into the restaurant the young man walked in and fixed his dress before waiting for his lover. As they were seated the young man found himself looking around, just glad to know he didn't have to hide himself. Taking a seat the couple were greeted by their waiter who smirked and told Tony that he must be lucky to have someone younger than him to be his date for the night.

“Mmm...” He nips his lip lightly as he pulls from their kiss, then kisses along his jaw to his neck once again. “I love you... So so much...” He mumbles between kisses, his hands slowly working his shirt up, he rubs his nipples softly a few times. “Slow... Or fast...” He nips his neck gently and sucks just behind his ear softly.

Tony chuckles softly and nods “Sure love, lead the way...” He held his hand softly as they walked, only letting go once they got there, he smiles at him. “You really do look lovely...” He kisses his cheek before they were seated, he then smiles at the waitress. “I’m very lucky... But there’s no one else I’d rather be with...” He lifts his hand and kisses it softly again, smiling at him.

"And I love you." Nathan replied as he felt his body rub up against his lover. Panting softly he shook his head and sat up "Lets not plan it, lets just ... see where this takes us." the young husband could only smile as he began to strip off his clothes before moving down to tenderly kiss and nibble on the man's neck. "Just do what feels right. We know each other pretty well by this point, we don't need to talk it though."

Turning red the boy looked away, a bit embarrassed to be kissed like that in front of someone. The waiter laughed before nodding and laying down the menus. "Well, I'll leave these here then. I'll be back in a few minutes, so please enjoy the music, each other, and pick what ever you two would like."

Tony groans softly and pulls him up gently to kiss him again. “Very true...” He whispers softly, then kisses him again, twisting their tongues slowly as he reaches between them to slowly run his fingers over him. He moves slowly to his neck as he rubs his thumb over his tip, enjoying the shudder it sent through him. He moans softly himself, this would be their first time as an official couple.

Tony smiles at him and takes his hand a moment once the waitress left, rubbing it softly. “You are adorable when you blush...” He then picks up his menu and glances at it “So... What looks good to you, we can maybe dance a little after we order... What do you think sweety...” He was quite sure he would very much enjoy these trips, Nat was so relaxed and happy.

Panting softly the young man tilted his head back, his body began to tighten up and relaxed as his body began to shiver with pleasure. The young man looked down to his lover. "You look amazing like this." the boy said softly as he sat up and wiggled his hips "I love you..." he said as he rubbed the other's chest. "Please, in me. Please."

"You always think I'm adorable." Nathan pointed out as he looked over to his boyfriend. Taking his time to look over the menu the boy pointed out a pasta dish before nodding "I'd love to dance. We don't dance enough." the boy smiled. The waiter returned and took their orders before leaving the pair. Nathan was the one who got up and began to the dance floor, his hand wrapped around the older man's hand.

Going to the dance floor was nice and as songs played the boy was more than happy to dance around. A few looked at the pair, some awing well others judge for the clear age difference. Nathan ignored them and spun around before returning to his lover.

Tony smiles and leans up to kiss him lightly once more “I love you too...” He reaches under their pillows with his free hand, pulling out the lube. His other hand still lightly teasing him, then he lets go to start getting them ready. “Are you ready my little husband...” He was slowly working a few fingers into him, his other hand rubbing the lube on himself. “Mmm... Still so tight...” He slips his fingers from him and holds his hips, slowly guiding him into himself. He gasps softly and leans up to kiss him again, moaning softly into their kiss as they join together. He hugs him closer and slowly kisses to his neck, licking and nipping there gently as he starts to move, rolling his hips slowly. “Mmm... God you feel amazing...”

Tony walks with him to the dance floor and pulls him close, rubbing his back softly as they slow dance. “Alright... Lets make it a point to dance at least once every date... How does that sound...” He moves with him as the songs pick up, but loves holding her closer for the slower ones. He kisses her cheek softly as he noticed their waiter returning. “Maybe even do some dancing at home... The basement wreck room doesn’t have windows...” Kissing his hand and leading them back to the table.

The young could only moan and pant as he was fingered. It didn't take long as he felt the member replace those fingers. "Husband, dear." Nathan said softly, his hips rolling and pushing the man further in "You feel amazing, too...its feels...so much different from before."

"That sounds great. I love it." Nathan replied softly as he tried to keep up with Tony during the faster songs. Once they return back to the slow dance the young man leaned against his lover and closed his eyes. Upon being kissed on his cheek the boy smiled and pressed against Tony "Heh, that would be nice." Nathan leaned back and blushed as his hand was kissed. Returning to the table with Tony, the young man took his seat and looked over the food before digging in.

Dinner was nice and peaceful, plenty of fun, and they even got a free dessert-just some plain vanilla ice cream. Once it was time to get up and head out the young man excused himself to the restroom for a moment. After fixing himself up the boy returned to his lover to start walking out to the hotel. Though they were stopped by someone, an officer. Supposedly someone saw the pair and thought Nathan looked a bit too young. The boy was able to get them out of it, but he still suggested that maybe they shouldn't be so touchy and act too much like a couple outside in public.

Tony smiles up at him, panting softly “It does...” He takes his hand and brings it to his mouth, kissing his ring finger softly. “I belong to you...” He moans again softly and takes his hips again, rolling his hips up a bit more. He soon slips one hand to the others member and strokes him slowly as they move together. He could feel him twitching beneath his fingers, he watches him and groans, feeling his own release climbing quickly as well.

Tony smiles “It’s a deal then...” They talk slightly during dinner, the food was amazing and hardly anyone was even pay them any attention. Or so he thought.

The officer stopping them had been unexpected, but he guessed there would be someone to complains about their ages just about everywhere. He thanked the officer for his concern and for doing his job, then continued back to the hotel, only lightly holding Nat’s hand.

Once in the safety of their room, he sat on their bed and pulls him onto his lap gently. He hugs him close and sighs softly “I’m sorry about that...”

Nathan began to slow down as soon as he felt the other began to throb. He wanted to prolong their love making as long as possible. The young man smiled softly as he looked back down to his lover and stroked his cheek "You look amazing like this. I love seeing you like this." Nathan smiled warmly as he speed up slightly to ensure he didn't have his loving husband use to any one movement for too long. Leaning back the young man began to touch himself, panting softly as he his insides began to massage his lover's member.

Resting in their hotel room the boy had began to undress, just reaching back to undo his zipper when he was pulled onto his lover's lap. Nodding he sighed softly and leaned against his lover, eyes down to the floor as he held the other's hand. "Its not okay...but...I guess to be expected. And, you don't have to be sorry--you're not the one who called the police on us." Nathan said softly. Slipping from his lover's lap the boy undressed and began to get ready for bed by cleaning up his face and stealing one of Tony's shirts to sleep in.

Wanting to lighten up the mood the young man grabbed a pillow and threw it at Tony, grinning a bit as he quickly ducked under the covers. Something fun to get their minds off what had happened.

Taking a shower the young man exited out of the bathroom and began change into his clothes. "Hey babe, I was thinking we could stop by the toy store and pick up a gift. I know its last minute, but it would be nice." the boy said as he began over to his lover and kissed the man's cheek "Hehe, you okay?"

Panting softly, Tony into his hand and smiles, then groans lightly when he starts to move again, lacing with the fingers of his free hand. “Mmm... You’re mine little husband, no one can take you now...” He gasps slightly, squeezing his hand, he was close again, but he could tell Nat wanted to drag it out. “Nnn... Fuck...” He rests his head back and just enjoys his lover, they still had plenty of time.

Tony looks at Nat after he threw the pillow and smirks slightly, he always could cheer him up. “So it’s a pillow fight huh...” He picks up his own and lightly smacks the Nathan sized lump under the covers. Then before he can fight back, he leans over and tickles him through the covers, lightly holding him there.

Tony was just finishing getting dressed when Nat came out, he smiles at him. “Toy store... Yeah we can do that... What should we get for them...” He smiles at him and tips his chin up, kissing him softly. “With you around, I’m better then ok...”

"Ah...Ah...Tony." the boy moaned softly as he squeezed the other's hand back. Blushing brightly the young husband could only smile as he looked into the other's eyes. "You look amazing." he whispered softly, more less to himself. Slipping the man out of himself, Nathan smiled as he began to kiss the other's chest, his finger nails lightly scratching the other's side as he moved down the other's torso. His hand going down to lightly stroke the other's member to ensure he remained hard.

With a soft laugh the young man had just began to try and crawl off the side of the bed when he was attacked with tickles. The young man laughed, grinning a bit as he kicked the covers off and smirked as he reached up to wrap his arms around Tony's neck to pull him into a tight hug. With his legs wrapping around the other's hips the teen smirked as he playfully nipped and bit at his lover's neck until he let go and tried tickling the other back.

"Haha! No fair! Hehe--you know how weak I am!"

Nathan thought for a moment before snapping his fingers "Maybe camping sets? Jared does go camping a lot, and even if they aren't going every week, then they'd still be able to use it in the backyard and stuff." he said before being kissed. The young man blushed softly as he looked over his shoulder and couldn't help but soften up a bit "You know...I'm so happy we were able to marry so soon. I'm so happy we're able be together."

Tony opens his eyes and looks down at him, moaning softly as the boy teases him. “Mmm... Teasing me now are you...” He lifts his hand to run it through his hair softly, wondering just what he had in mind.

Tony chuckles softly and soon rolls to the side, taking him with him, sighing softly. The boy’s attempts to tickle him were useless, he just wasn’t ticklish. “Mmm... You’re far from weak...” He enjoys his actions, then hugs him closer and returns them. “But you can be weakened...” He licks and gently nips at the boy’s neck, sucking his earlobe softly.

Tony smiles again “Camping stuff sounds prefect, we can get them everything they’ll need to go camping with their daddy...”

Tony turns him around, making them face each other. “I’m happy too love, there are no words to discribe how happy you make me...” He cups his cheek and lean closer, rubbing it softly and looking into his eyes. “I love you... And we’ll be together for ever... My lovely husband...” He kisses him deeply again, just overjoyed to finally be together with him.

"I just want to make sure we can enjoy this just a bit longer before we head off. Who knows what we'll be able to get away with once we head over there." he said tenderly. The man straddled his lover's lap again, his hand moving faster as he stared down at his lover before leaning down to kiss him and bring Tony's hand down to his hips "I want you to do whatever you want to me. Show me how much you want me."

With a soft 'huff' as an attempt to hide a moan, Nathan quivered in the other's grasp. "I-I like it when you do this..." he said with an airy voice. Closing his eyes the boy began to melt in the other's arms and climbed onto his lover. "I love it...when you do this..." he said in a hushed whisper, his face burying into the other's neck. With a whimper the young man bit his lip before pulling back and falling onto the bed. "I don't think I could handle another round."

Nathan smiled brightly and kissed his lover. More than happy with the reassurances. Without another word the young man got their things ready and began to lead his lover away from the living room. "Lets get going! I wanna make sure we get there in time to surprise them. Heh, I wanna make sure they see the whole family there."Nathan's preppy voice slightly dulling when he mentioned family. His parents' reject still a fresh wound.

Tony chuckles softly between moans and watches his young husband, he then moves his hand to the other cock and runs his fingers over it slowly. “How much I want you...” His thumb teases over his head and he pushes into the others hand slightly. “Nnn...” He waits a few more moments, then flips their positions, now looking down at his young love. “How much I want you... Should be quite clear by now little husband...” He leans down and kisses him softly, then starts to kiss down his chest, nipping softly at his nipples. “Ah ah...” He takes his hands gently as he moves to touch him “No touching...” He kisses his palms, then places his hands over his head. “You are the most beautiful man I have ever known... Have I told you that...” His hand was now slowly stroking Nathan’s cock, his thumb teasing his tip. He looks up at him and smiles “Now just relax for me baby...” He then moves down on him, first replacing his hand with his tongue, teasing him more, then taking him in and sucking slowly, bobbing up and down.

Tony smiles and looks down at him “You love the soft teasing... When I take it slow with you...” He moves to kiss at his neck again, just as softly “Do you wish me to stop... You know I will...” His fingers were slowly running over his chest, softly brushing his nipple. He kept his actions slow and light, waiting to be told to stop.

Tony smiles and pulls Nathan into a hug, rubbing his back softly. “They will come around love...” He pulls back and kisses him softly, smiling “Now lets go surprise our new family members...” He takes the keys and Nat’s free hand, then leads them to the car, heading to the mall to grab the kids gifts. He glances over at him “So, do you have a list for their supplies? Do we know their favourite colours?”

Being flipped was surprising and laying there on the bed the young man laid back and smiled warmly before shivering slightly when he felt his body flipped over. Laying back on the bed the young man listened to his husband, moaning softly as he let the other take control and do as he pleased. Besides, his actions pleased Nathan's own wants and needs. As he was toyed with the young man arched his back as a way to get closer to his lover before he listened to the other's words. With a small grin the young man relaxed "You may have mentioned that once or twice..." he joked as slowly his legs bent to have Tony between them.

"I do." Nathan whispered as he stretched to expose more of his neck "I don't want you to stop...but..maybe just teasing tonight...I don't think I could handle you." he muttered shyly as he hoped he made sense. Nathan loved to feel the other touch him and he just couldn't have sex again tonight. Though, foreplay and cuddling did sound great. "Tony...Tony...you feel so good."

Nathan forced a small smile before going onto their task at hand. "Lets do that...heh...oh! and maybe we could grab them a plushie. Just something for them to have as a playmate when they wanna be alone or away from one another." he said as he thought back to his earlier years with Tony. Nodding the male pulled out his smartphone and showed it to the older man "So, do you want to add anything to the list?"

Tony looks up at him, slowly twisting his tongue around him, then sucking harder before pulling off. “Mmm... Well it’s still true...” He blows over him lightly before taking him back in, bobbing slowly, he too wanted this time to last. As he felt Nathan growing closer he would pull off to tease him again, smiling. “You tell me when you’ve had enough love...” He would take him in again and bob slowly again, his hands softly rubbing his legs and sides.

Tony looks at him and smiles “Sounds perfect... You know I love pleasing you...” He pulls the boy closer and kisses him again, his hands running over his body slowly. “Just say when you’ve had enough...” He kisses him again, teasing the others tongue with his own. One of his hands slipping between them to lightly tease his fingers over him, keeping it light.

Tony smiles “That sounds great, Hmm... What else to add...” He thinks a moment, then snaps his fingers “Ah ha... How about T-shirts... “Daddy”, “Sister”, “Brother”? So they know they belong...” He looks to Nathan to see what he thinks.

"I've already had enough," Nathan said softly "I need you now. Please Tony."

Nodding the young man closed his eyes and letting Tony please him just as he knew how to do it. The young man tilted his head back and moaned his heart out as he was toyed with. "Yes...yes...please..." Nathan begged softly as his body began to twist and turn. With a soft smile the young man spread his legs further and reached up to touch the other's cheek. "Could I touch you too? Please? It feels good to touch you..."

With a cute giggle the young man nod as he said that was a good idea. Walking out with his lover to the car the young man leaned against his lover and closed his eyes "You know...I was thinking maybe after our vacation that I could find a job again. I have everything to get one and all I really need is to show I have experience." Nathan wet his lips and as they began into the car the young man looked over to the nearby park. The young man thought he saw someone but shook it off before suggesting a store he use to explore a lot.

Tony pulls back again and moves up him slowly, he kisses him deeply and shifts them to enter him. “Mmm... I Love you Nathan...” He says softly and watches him as he starts to move, slow deep thrusts, slowly speeding them up.

Tony smiles and leans into his touch “Mmm... Of course you can...” He kisses him softly again, licking his lips softly, shifting to allow the boy to touch him.

Tony softly rubs his back “By vacation... Do you mean our honeymoon...” He looks at him as they get into the car, smiling “I think that’s a great idea, I know how restless you’ve been with nothing to do...” He was starting the car up and didn’t notice Nat looking around. “Alright... Lets get going...” He heads towards the store Nathan suggested.

Moaning softly the young man tilted his head back and spread his legs wider "I love you...I love you Tony." he moaned out loud as he titled his head back. Biting his thumb the man couldn't help but feel his body tense up as he was getting closer to his climax.

Reaching out the young man began to touch and grope the other male. With a soft smile the young man pressed up against his lover and slowly climbed onto the other's lap. Looking down at him with joyful eyes. "Heh...this is different." Nathan said as he slowly let his hands roam around the other's body. Biting his lip the young man reached down to gently rub the other's member. "I like this."

"Heh, yeah. Sorry, kinda just new is all." he explained as he thought about the job. Nodding the young man brushed his thought aside and explained how he just wanted something to do beside Tony. Nathan leaned over and kissed his lover's cheek. "Maybe after the little party, we could go somewhere and have some of our own fun."

Tony bites his own lip slightly, watching Nathan grow closer, he moans and speeds up a bit more. “Together baby...” He reaches up to grip his free hand, moaning louder, then thrusting deeper as he finally came, shuddering softly. After a few minutes her gently half lays on him, panting softly. He kisses his neck and chuckles softly “Mmm... What a wake up call...”

Tony moans softly and smiles at him “It’s quite nice, isn’t it...” He continues to slowly run his fingers over Nat’s member, trying to patch his pace. “These little trips... Will be very good for us...” His other hand was softly rubbing his back.

Tony laughs softly “It’s new to me too love...” He smiles at the kiss and continues to drive, listening to him talk about the job he wanted. “Oh? And where would you like to go? Depending how long Jared wants us to stay...”

Back
Top Bottom