Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"I'll make sure he does." Derek replied as he turned to Jason who had, after kissing Tony's cheek and wishing him a good day, began to clean. He really did want to go out to the beach, didn't he? The older man brushed his hair back and began to help out Jason, watching the younger male. The more he watched the more he noticed small things that normally others didn't really do.

After chores were done Nathan did grab a few things and headed out with Derek where they met up with a few other's friends. The day was filled with fun things and for once Nathan feeling like a normal boy, not having to worry about any adult things nor having to think about things to do to keep himself busy or out of the house for a bit. Derek again did look at Jason again, something inside telling him this was rare for the other, more so than he originally thought.

When they did begin to return from the beach it was sunset and the others needed to get home or do something for school so they had to go elsewhere. Well on the ride Derek did ask a few questions, simple questions which he hoped to understand Jason a bit more. Everything was pretty normally up until he mentioned one of his friends, another male, who had been flirting with him. The boy laughing and saying something about his uncle would never allow it and that he wasn't interested, even though the pair had actually been together most of the day since they met and Jason actually seemed to like the other. Maybe Tony was homophobic? Derek pushed it aside and drove them to Jason's house.

"Seeya Jason! Hey, I'm having a thing at my house this weekend, you wanna come over?"

"Sure! I'll check with my uncle first, I'll let you know later."

Jason entered the house and placed his bag down, now sporting a slight tan from outside all day "Tony! Uncle Tony!" Nathan called out as he poked his head into the kitchen "Sorry I'm a bit late, there was more traffic than we thought would be."

"F-fuck..." the boy whispered as he felt the tip now touching the back of throat. "Nnn...nnn...d-don't, you're going to make me cum faster." he muttered shyly as felt his hips begin to thrust a bit, only so slowly and gently as he didn't want to hurt his lover.

knowimg Nat would be out past dinner, he made himself a steak and vegetables when he got home. He was just finishing the dishes when he heard Nat come in and call out to him, he smiles. "In here..." He dries his hands and turns to look at him "I'd rather you be late then hurt..." He moves over to him and looks him over "Did you have fun..." He liked the bit of colour on him, added a nice glow to his skin. He takes his hand and leands him to the table, then has him sit on his lap, he was softly rubbing his legs. "Are you ready for the fun I promised..." One hand slipping up his shirt front to tease his fingers over his chest lightly.

Tony smirks against him, then slowly pulls off and grins slightly "And what's wrong with that..." He chuckles and steps back to remove his own clothes, never looking away from him. Once bare he moves to get the bottle from under their pillows, he leans close and kisses him again, one hand in his hair. "Mmm... What position..." He starts to lube himself up, playing with Nat had gotten him plenty hard enough.

"I had lots of fun! I was able to swim and we even went to the pier!" he spoke happily as he was lead to the table. Taking a seat on the man's lap the young man tilted his head up and looked to the man before he felt those hands on his legs. Biting his lip the boy leaned into his lover and moaned softly as he felt his nipples lightly touched. Closing his eyes the boy waited for the man to go further, his heart already pounding as he felt the hand reach up and gently cup the man's cheek "Yes uncle Tony...I'm ready."

Grunting the young man bit his thumb as he watched his lover for a moment before given the choice of how to be taken "A-against the wall, please be a bit rough." he spoke softly as he slowly began to move as to face the wall "Please Tony."

Tony leans into his touch and smiles "Such a good boy..." He says softly and leans closer to kiss him, licking his lips slowly before their tongues start to dance together. He shifts him to straddle his lap and starts to slowly grind them together, he starts to kiss along his jaw to his neck. "You got some nice colour today... How was the water..." He licks at then softly suck a spot on his neck, his hands soon moving to take his shirt off. "Was it just the two of you..." He questions softly, pulling back to lift his shirt off, then kissing to his chest, his tongue teasing his nipple.

Tony smirks "Oh... Feeling a bit naughty love..." He moves up behind him and runs his hands over his sides, then gripping his ass slightly. "Keep your hands on the wall..." He commands lightly as he gets them into place, he adds more lube and starts to enter him. "Nnn..." His already lubed hand moves to start stroking him in time with his thrusts, squeezing him a bit as he thrusts rougher. "It's a pitty we don't have a balcony here..." He kisses up his back "But we will at our new home..." His other hand moves up to pinch his nipple slightly, he moans in his ear. "You can bet we'll have some fun there... Little husband..."

"I do?" Nathan asked as he looked down to his skin to see the tan. Rubbing his neck the boy shyly looked up to the man and gasped he felt his neck being sucked on. Blushing brightly as he shirt was removed the boy shook his head, moving over to help the man slip off Tony's shirt "No, a couple of his friends joined us so I got to meet more people." Nathan smiled brightly as he leaned up and kissed the man's nose. With a cute giggle the teen wrapped his arms around the man's neck and stuck his tongue out before leaning back for his lover. Moaning softly as his nipple was teased the boy chuckled softly and began to kiss the man's head "You weren't lonely well I was gone, were you?"

Nodding the boy kept his hands on the wall as he felt his lover enter him. Grunting the boy closed his eyes and shuttered under the man's control. Moaning the boy closed his eyes, shaking as he felt the man kiss his back "F-fuck. . . yes my husband. . . fuck. . . that feels so good. . ." he moaned loudly as he began to move his body a little more.

He gently nips his nipple then sucks it to ease the sting, he kisses back up to his jaw, then kisses him softly. "Mmm... Not too lonely... I kept myself busy... Patient files to go over... Laundry... A fun night to think about..." He moves both hands to his hips and grinds up into him "You can feel where that got me... Nnn..." He cups a cheek and rocks them together quickly for a few moments, watching him. "Nn-nnn... Sexy little nephew..."

Tony groans and continues, he nips at his shoulder slightly "Nnnn... You don't swear often love..." He thrusts a bit rougher as Nat starts to move with him, his other hand slows the stroking of his cock. He wanted to give him fast and slow, his love was responding so well, he wanted to treat him too.

His eyes began to gloss over, his lips parting as he panted softly and stared at the man "Y-you really like me being your nephew, don't you?" he asked softly as he began to rock back with his lover. Closing his eyes the boy kissed his lover tenderly before reaching down and rubbing the man's crotch "Ah, you're super hard tonight. Does that feel good?" he asked as he began to rub the man thought his pants "Am I being a good little nephew by doing this, uncle Tony?"

Gripping the wall Nathan tilted his head back, chuckling softly as he thrusted his hips back a little "A-ah, m-maybe I should be punished then." he joked around. Moaning the younger male bit his hand as he moved more "Yes! Yes please!" he muttered as he felt the hand now on his cock. Looking down he watched as he lover toyed with him, pleasuring him with every stroke.

"Mmm... Every now and then..." He moans a bit louder and kisses him back, then shudders as he starts to rub his through his pants. "Your touch always feels good..." He was rocking into his hand slowly now, he looks at Nat as his hands move to start opening the younger man's pants. He frees him and starts to strike him in time with his rocking, rubbing his thumb over his head slowly. "Here... Or u-upstairs..." He breaks eye contact to lean closer and lick at his nipples again, sucking them lightly with each moan.

Tony smirks and thrusts a bit harder, his hand gripping him a bit tighter, he licks at his ear. "Mmm... Maybe next time... Or when we're with Jared... When we have more time..." He nibbles his earlobe "Naughty little husband..." He then rests his head on his back and moans louder, he was getting close, and he could feel his love shaking slightly. "God you feel wonderful..."

Panting softly the young man closed his eyes and felt his body begin to shiver "Right here. Please." he whispered as he wiggled out of his pants and held to the man firmly. Panting softly the boy stopped Tony and grabbed his lover's hand "On the table." he said slipping onto the table and trying to pull the man up onto the table. His eyes were soft as he spread his legs, almost like this was their first time and he was scared. There is no reason for this, but perhaps the boy really just needed Tony more than usual. "Tony." he spoke his lover's name, almost as if he said this would bring the man faster.

"Mmm. .. " little whimpers were the boy's on response as he pumped his hips back and forth as he tried to get Tony to move faster "F-faster please...mmm...I'm almost-! Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" Nathan came and his seed landed on the wall before them. Blushing he looked back to Tony, a bit embarassed.

Tony watches him and smiles "So needy tonight..." He stands and opens his shirt and drops his own pants and boxers, then moves between his legs and leans over him. "Do you need me that badly love..." He lifts Nat's leg and starts to rock against him, he kisses him, then starts to test him with his fingers, pumping slowly. He twists and plays with his tongue as he counties to rock against him and ready him.

Tony groans as Nat starts to cum, the young man gripping him as he quickly thrusts faster, then thrusts hard once more before he cums as well. "Nnnn... D-Danm..." He holds him as he pants slightly, letting his body relax so he can pull away. "Such a naughty boy tonight..." He slowly turns Nat to face him and gently pins him against the wall, then kisses him deeply and moans softly. "Mmm... I love you so much..." He cups his cheek and looks at him, smiling "And I can still make you blush..."

"Yes I need you tonight... It's just one of those night." Nathan replied quickly. As Tony began to finger the poor boy, Nathan laid back on the table and leg his lover take his time with him. Moaning into the others mouth the young man bit his lip before speaking up as he laid back on the table fully "Take your time tonight...I wanna feel every part of you."

Panting heavily the young man blushed brightly as he stared into his lover's eyes. "I love you too. And of course you can make me blush. You're the only one who can do it on will alone." He chuckled softly as he pulled his lover close and held him "Quick shower and then the pool" he smirks before grabbing onto Tony, his legs still wobbly.

After a quick shower and grabbing their things the pol the boy turned to his lover and smiled brightly as he lead his lover to the pool side.

Tony watches him lay back and smiles at his words "All you have to do is ask..." He looks down as he rocks against him again, his other hand moves to lightly tease his cock. "You want everything nice and slow..." He soon adds a third finger and starts to stretch him a bit more, he always enjoyed going slow with him. "And not teasing... Just slow..." His hand now slowly stroking him, his palm rubbing over his head every other stroke softly.

Tony smiles and kisses him softly "Yeah... A swim will be good..." He showers with Nat, then gets his things ready before following his young lover to the pool.

"No teasing. . . just slow. . ." he replied softly as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes "I love you Tony. . .you have no idea how much I love you. . . I want you so badly and take me as long as you can." he replied softly. Leaning up he blushed brightly and stilled his lover "Kiss me." he whispered as he brought the man closer "Please kiss me. Tell me you love me."

Once at the pool the boy took a seat on one of the pool chairs and smiled as he saved a spot for his lover before leaning over and kissing the man's cheek before slipping away and diving into the pool once he reached the deep end. Popping up he brushed his hair back and grinned playfully as he came to the side and pulled himself up slightly "Water's a bit chilly, but is refreshing love. You wanna join in?" he grinned.

Nathan had moved them to the living room blushing slightly as he still seemed both embarrassed and a bit frighten when he thought he saw someone in the window. Maybe he was tired and seeing things--which he was. No one had been there. Tenderly kissing the man he smiled "I want you inside. . .I want you to touch me."

Leaning up he kissed the man's cheek before hanging onto his lover "I love your eyes."

Tony looks at him and smiles, he loves him just as much “I love you Nathan... Forever...” He removes his hand and gently cups both cheeks, kissing him deeply.

Tony was about to sit when Nat kissed him, he smiles and watches as he heads to the pool’s edge, then dives in. He looks to him as he pulls himself up the edge slightly to talk, watching the water slowly roll off him. He smirks slightly, the cold water had hardened his nipples slightly, he moves closer. “It’s always cold when you first get in...” He takes a deep breath then dives in himself, soon coming up behind Nat and hugging him gently. “Well... Do you think you’ll be happy here... Little husband...”

Nathan had lead them to the living room after a bit, he pulls Nat close as he softly begs him, he tips his chin up and kisses him. He then sits them on the couch, Nat straddling his lap, he lifts him slightly and starts to slowly press his way inside. “Mmm...”

He looks at him and smiles “I love yours as well... Always so expressive... And full of love...” He enters him fully and just holds him close for a few moments, this wasn’t about completion, his man wanted to be loved. “You’re my everything... My sweetest sin...” He kisses him softly and starts to rock them, slowly, then kisses down to his neck and open mouth kisses there slowly. His hand slowly roam over his body, one soon slipping between them to lightly rub his fingers over him.

"Hehe, I think I can be very happy here with you. I could be happy anywhere as long as I'm with you." he spoke softly as he made his way to turn around to face his lover and kiss his chin. Chuckling he wrapped his around his husband to be and grinned a bit "Will you be happy living here, my dear husband?"

With a light hue of red crossing his face the young man smiled softly before lowering himself onto the man's member. Closing his eyes the young man grabbed onto his lover and slowly began to move with his lover. Sweetest sin? panting as he felt the man's hands roaming his body. Closing his eyes he began to ride his lover "I-I don't think I can last tonight. . .ah. . . babe."

Nuzzling his head into the man's neck and grabbed onto the man "Tony. . .Tony please. . ."

Tony softly rubs his back under the water, smiling at him “I’ll be more then happy with you... I can’t wait to move...” He kisses him softly, then pulls back “Lets enjoy the pool...” He lets him go and dips under the water, soon swimming to the other end and surfacing for air.

Tony groans softly as his lover starts to ride him, but after a few minutes he could tell his love wouldn’t be able to keep the slow and sensual pace he wanted. “Mmm... Fast or slow... You take what you need baby...” He kisses him again and continues his light and slowly moving, wanting to keep his word for as long as possible, but doesn’t stop Nat from speeding up on his own.

When Nat did sped up, Tony was sure to match his pace, his hand still roaming his body, the other stroking him slowly. “Nnn... Such a beautiful boy...” He starts to lick and kiss over his chest as his back starts to arch, and sucking on a nipple when he moans.

Nathan swam with his lover, looking around once he jumped up from the water and smiled brightly as he hugged his lover and kissed him tenderly, chuckling softly as he was about to say something when he noticed the look they were getting from a few women and even men. Holding onto his lover tightly the man closed his eyes "I love you. .. I love you so much."

"Ah. . ." the boy blushed brightly as he paused his movements for a moment, staring into the man's eyes "I want this to last Tony," he whispered softly as he stroked Tony's cheek as he began to move again. Of course he did speed up again and groaned loudly as he felt those hands over his body again.

Slowing down as he felt his chest being licked and kissed, the young man blushed and felt his hand move up and rake through Tony's hair. Nathan took his time as he could, so far he was able to keep it slow up until he felt his nipples toyed with. Gripping onto the man's shoulders the boy looked down to his lover, panting heavily as he rode his lover.

After some time in the pool and then even convincing his lover to go out to the spa for awhile, the young man had them return to their room where dinner was waiting for them. "Heh, I thought maybe we could have a romantic night in. Just the two of us, no eyes or anything on us. I hope this was okay."

He was enjoying some fun with his husband to be, kissing him softly when prompted. He had noticed Nat wanting to say something, then the look in his eyes when the young man saw they were being watched. He hugs Nathan back and kisses his head gently, he moves them to the shallower end where there was less people. “I love you too Nathan... So very much...” He tips his chin up and rubs his cheek softly “Do the looks they give us bother you...” He knew their age was an issue for most, but to also add that they were both male, he smiles softly.

Tony looks at him and nods “It will love...” He continues as before until they slowed again, he looks at him again, moaning softly for him. As he licks and nips at his chest, he groans louder against him when Nat runs his fingers through his hair. “Nnnn... You like that baby...” He nips his nipple again, then sucks it softly, soothing the sting with his tongue.

Tony enjoyed the spa more then he thought he would, even getting a male manicure, making his hands nice and soft. When they headed back to their room, his young love had surprised him again with a dinner for two. He looks at the setting, then slowly pulls Nathan close, cupping his cheek softly. “This is wonderful my love... And just the thing to end our wonderful day...” He kisses him softly but deeply, wanting to show how happy he was. “Let’s eat then... Before it gets cold...” He lets Nat lead him to the table and takes their seats, he spots the bottle of wine chilling off to the side. “Would you like some tonight?..” He stands to open the bottle.

"Kinda. . . I'm not use to getting looks like that. . ." Nathan replied. Normally they never got looks like they were getting now. Long stares and people simply looking grossed out. Most of the time they were hidden indoors and when they were out they were known as uncle and nephew. They never got odd looks. This was the first time he was getting them though and truthfully it brought back ideas of how this was a wrong.

"I'm glad you like it! I thought it would be nice way to wrap up our last night here." he spoke softly. Chuckling he returned the kiss before agreeing they should eat now. Taking a seat he began to cut into his food hen he love offered him some wine. Nodding he offered his glass and smiled brightly as he took a sip and looked up to the man "Perfect evening."

After returning home from a long and tiring plane ride, the boy lead them to his apartment as to relax for awhile and to help the young man pick out what they should pick out for dinner the following evening with his parents.

Grunting the boy jerked his hips a little before slowly tilting his lover's head back and kissing his forehead "You know I do." he whispered as he tenderly ran a finger up his lover's neck "I always like whatever you do to me." he smiled tenderly. Panting softly he pulled himself off the man and laid back on the couch "Uncle Tony."

Tony hugs him closer for a moment before moving away slightly, and taking his hand under the water. “It’s alright... I know we are still not what everyone is used to seeing... And I bet if you were female they wouldn’t even glance our way...” He kisses his forehead softly “But I don’t want some skimpy little woman who would only be with me for money... I want the strong and beautiful man I fell in love with...” He smiles “So they can think whatever they want... But I’ll do whatever makes you happy...”

He fills their glasses and returns to his seat, raising his in a toast “To a prefect evening...”

Tony sat on Nat’s couch once they got their bags in, his lover was busing himself with getting things for tomorrow’s dinner with his parents. “Nat... Nathan... Love come here...” He reaches out and takes his hand, pulling him toward to the couch and making him land on his lap. “Relax....” He cups his cheeks and makes him look at him, he was working himself up already. “I’m sure everything will be fine... What’s the worst that could happen... You’re an adult and in control of your own life...” He makes him face away from him and he starts to give him a much needed shoulder massage. “Better..?”

Tony looks at him and smiles, hissing softly as he pulls off him and watches him lay back, he smirks slightly. “Mmm... Is my naughty little nephew back... And what does he want...” He shifts to kneel over him, one knee between his thighs, rocking against him slowly. His mouth returns to his chest, kissing over it slowly and lightly nipping his nipples, he would continue going slow until asked to do otherwise.

Blushing the boy looked down into their reflections of the water. They had been together for so long and Nathan could truthfully say he wanted the man rather than money as he really wasn't exposed to much of that kind of thought and more less was only focused on keeping Tony happy. With their hands hidden under the water the boy moved closer and held to the man. ". . .And I'll do whatever makes you happy. . ."

". . .I suppose. . . I'm still nervous though. I want them to be happy too! What happens if they don't . . . I love them and you, I don't want anyone to be upset." he replied. Turning away the young man looked down and blushed slightly as he felt his shoulders being rubbed "Better." he smiled softly as he looked over his shoulder and up to his lover. Sighing softly he tilted his head back and looked to the man, grinning a bit as he kissed his cheek. After the short massage the boy slipped off his lover's lap and chuckled softly "I'm fine, really. Hows about we go for a stroll? Won't be able to take a relaxing walk once the pups come back."

"Mmmhm." he smiled sweetly as he let Tony go slow. Closing his eyes the boy moaned and groaned as he felt his lover taking it slow. Biting his lip the boy gripped to the couch "W-want you. . . I want my uncle Tony!" he moaned out. "F-faster!" he busted out, his hand going down as he began to touch himself.

Tony smiles and lets him up “I’m sure things will be fine... Your parents done seem the type to truly deny you anything...” He stands and takes his hand, smiling at him again “And if they need time to think... We’ll give it to them... I’m not going anywhere love...” He chuckles softly “You miss those fur balls... I know you do...” He squeezes his hand as they head out for a walk. “So what shall I wear tomorrow... I don’t think this should be too formal... We want them relaxed...”

”Mmm... Such a needy boy...” He moves up and kisses him a bit roughly, then shifts them to press against him again, without making him stop his own touching. “Nnn... So tight...” He licks and nips at his neck as he starts to rock into him slowly, trying to keep in time with Nat’s own hand.

"I know. . and looks can fool. My parents love me, but they've denied a few things in the past and even now. Just nervous I guess." he shrugged slightly before looked back to his lover and smiling softly "Mmm, maybe that nice t-shirt we got well on vacation? Ya know, the one we got from the Garden state. Or just a simply v-neck should work as well." he shrugged slightly.

Gasping as he was pressed against the boy closed his eyes and gripped to the couch. The boy figured out how Tony kept changing speeds, when he jerked himself off slowly the man would move slowly, and if he speed up the man would speed up. He liked this. Nathan asked for his lover to speed up and once he was close the boy came and shuttered under his lover's body.

“But you are an adult now love...” He takes his hand and squeezes it softly as they walk, headed to the nearby park. “How about my dark jeans and my red golf shirt, the one you got me fore Christmas with my name on it...” He walks them to a bench and had Nat lean against him as they sit. “You know I won’t let anything hurt you... That I’ll always be there for you...” He rubs his back softly and rests his head on Nat’s head.

Tony was panting slightly as Nat finally grew closer, once allowed to speed up, he holds the boys hips and starts a quick pace. “Nnn... Fuck baby... I-I love you! Nnnnn..!” He thrusts deep once Nat shudders and tightens around him, he was barely able to hold himself up over his lover. “Mmm... I love you...” He kisses him softly, his arms shaking slightly.

"They could look nice." Nathan smiled thinking back to that Christmas. That Christmas had been better than others and Nathan was actually able to do stuff like getting Christmas and he was even able to sleep beside Tony. Sitting down he laid his head on his lover's shoulder and nod "I know. You've always been there for me, even from day one."

Panting the boy smiled reaching up and pulled his lover down onto him. Placing Tony's head on his chest as he simply ran his fingers across his lover's back. Breathing softly the boy relaxed "I love you." he whispered as he began to fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom