Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony looks up at him and smirks softly "I thought about having a little fun myself last night... But I was tired..." He grins and pulls the tube from under his pillow "Which means this should be nice and warm... Perfect for a naughty little student... About to be taught a lesson..." He sits back and opens it, then lets some just pour over his cock, watching it slowly slide down. He then moves his hands, one slipping down to gently push past his cheeks and tease his entrance lightly. "Tell me you're a naughty boy..." He then leans down to kiss his tip, his other hand slowly rubbing the lube over his cock, using only his fingers.

Tony looked at him but continued to eat, not wanting to cause a scene, that would not make Nathan happy. He had started to glare the moment he got upset, but thenhis eyes softened slightly. "I plan to... To hurt him... Would kill me..." At least he understood somewhat that they belonged together, loved each other, most if not all wouldn't understand their choice. He sips his drink again as he watches the two catch up, it was so good to see him happy and acting normal.

He looks up as Nat answered his question "We have tomorrow and then I'm afraid we have to leave..." He licks his lips and had another drink once again he looks at Nat and smiles though. "But we should be able to come back sometime before we move in... I have to finalize things with my new employer..." He loves giving him little surprises this that, he then raises his glass slightly. "How about a toast... To a happy future..."

"Ah. . " Blushing the boy looked up to his lover and opened his mouth to say maybe they should be a bit slower when he suddenly felt cheeks spread and fingers begin to invade him "F-fuck~" the young man moaned softly, his body twitching when he felt those lips against the tip "I'm a naughty boy. . . I'm a naughty boy. .. "

". . .Good. Nathan deserves more, but if you wants you. . . I won't stop that. No matter how mess up this whole thing is."

"Awe. . . okay." Nathan pouted slightly before smiling rightly when he was told they would be able to get back to the city before they finally moved in. Leaning over he kissed his lover's cheek and smiled brightly as he turned to his long time friend "A toast!"

". . . A toast." he smiled warmly "To the blushing grooms."

After brunch the young man smiled softly and hugged Nathan and shook Tony's hand "Have a good day. You two be safe, kinda can get dangours here." Drake said as he was really saying it as to ensure the pair were being safe.

Tony smiles and glances up at his student, his fingers slowly tracing over his lubed cock and his tongue again teasing his tip. "Will you ever... Ignore your... Studies... Again..." He pulls back to look at him again, he was now working a single finger into him, pumping it slowly and twisting it gently. "Or will you follow your Teachers instructions..." He returns to his head, this time slowly taking in his whole head and swirling his tongue around it. He now lightly grips him and pumps slowly, teasing his tongue along his slit, listening carefully to know when to pull back. He pulls off with a soft pop and stills his hands, looking up at him with a smile. "Will you obey your Teacher... Or continue to be a naughty boy..."

Tony smiles "Heh... You want a blushing groom..." Tony tips Nat's chin up then kisses him softly and licks his lips, then pulls back slightly. "I love you..." He said softly, forgetting Drake was there for the moment as Nat's love filled eyes met his. He soon looks away and clinks glasses with Drake and nods.. "And such a lovely blush it is..."

He shook Drake's hand and nods to the boy, taking Nat's hand and squeezing it softly as they begin to part ways. "Thanks... We'll be safe, I promise..." He lifts his hand as they walk and kisses it softly, glancing at him. "Ready to meet up with the others... Or shall we take a short walk through the park?

"Ah--n-never again sir." the boy whimpered in pleasure as the finger traced his sensitive hole before entering him. Tilting his head back the boy bit his lip "I-I'll always follow y-your instructions." he replied softly as he let the man toy with him. "Mmm, I'll listen Tony, I promise." he whispered softly as he sat up slowly and kissed his Tony. His quivering hand moving up and racking through the man's hair. Tenderly kissing the man's cheek he blushed brightly and laid back down "I love you Tony. . . I promise I love you."

"Lets take a short walk, it would be nice." he spoke softly as he followed his partner to the park. It was awhile until they met up with Jared and his niece. The young man happily greeted the pair and leaned up to kiss the older man before receiving a kiss as well and then Jared kissing Tony's cheek as well. "Why hello the both of you, I see you two are doing well."

Tony smirks as he answered, he was about to start up again when Nat continued, out of character, he smiled and kissed him back. "I know love... And I love you too..." He returns to character and leans back down, not looking away from his face. "Then my young student deserves a reward..." He had started to stroke him again as he moves back down, then kisses his tip and takes him in. "Nnn..." He moans against him and starts a quick pace, sucking just hard enough and lightly scraping his teeth along the sides. "Mmm..." He suckles his head and teases his slit with his tongue quickly before repeating it all. He was going to remind his love how well cared for he was with him, he was going quickly, but still holding him back slightly to really allow him to pop, he wanted to please him thoroughly.

Tony held Nat's hand and let him lean against him as they walked through the park, just enjoying being with him. When they headed back to meet up with Jared and his niece, tonybwas smiling softly and even gave Jared a small kiss on the cheek back. "We had a nice meal, then a lovely walk in the park, it was relaxing... How was your day been?" He hugs Nat from behind and kisses at his neck softly, still wondering what his love had planned with his and Jared later.

"Ah, our day has been pretty good. I have to admit I even started picking up clothes for the kids I'm getting, I recently got their profiles! I'm so excited Tony." he smiled brightly. Nathan smiled brightly and gave his congrats to the older male. Jared watched the two and rubbed his neck before jumping when he felt Nat pull him closer to them "Hows about we explore today since its our last day? I'm sure that will be fun."

Nathan shuttered and moaned as Tony toyed with him, the young man blushed brightly and reached down, rubbing his cheek and bit his lip "T-tony. . . I don't wanna play anymore, I want you." he whispered as he grabbed to the man's hand "Please Tony, please."

Tony smiles and moves to hug the man, kissing his cheek softly "You'll be a wonderful father... I can't wait to see you with them..." He smiles and moves back to Nat, lightly hugging him from behind again, smiling at Jared. "Sounds good... And do you already have a plan for us love... Or are we just going to hop on the first tour bus we see..."

Tony pulls away from him slowly with a smile, he leans into his hand and slowly sits up, pulling Nat with him. "Whatever you want love..." He kisses him softly, rubbing his back and holding him closer. "Just relax baby... I've got you, and I'm never letting go..." He lifts him slightly and gets ready, then slowly pushing into him, kissing over his chest as he does so. "I love you Nathan... So much..." He cups his cheek once fulling inside him and smiles at him. "You lead baby... Show me what you want..."

"I can't wait either. . . I'm thinking of throwing them a small welcome home party, could I borrow Nat? He's pretty good at planning parties and such." Jared said as he looked over to the couple. Smiling the boy shook his head "Nope, no plans at all. Maybe we could just go look around? I know its not exciting and its our last day here, but I wanna leave stuff for us to do later."

Panting softly the young man moved up and grabbed into his lover, balancing himself as he felt the member slip fully inside of him. With a soft grunt the young man wiggled slightly, trying to get more comfortable before he was held by his cheeks, Nat nodding slightly before he began to move his hips as a way to lead. He was being slow on purpose, he wanted his time with Tony to be long and gentle unlike their usual sex which was somewhere between this and rough.

Nathan began to pepper the man's neck with kisses and his finger nails racking through the older male's hair as his hips firmly placed themselves down onto the member before lifting back up and repeating this motion over and over again. "I love you Tony. . . I'm sorry I was being selfish. . .I love you so much. . . I'm so sorry."

"I think a welcome home party is a great idea, how old are they again..." He kisses Nat's cheek and smiles "I don't mind, he loves doing stuff like that... Right baby?" He relaxes his hold and glances around "I think just pick a direction and start walking... Sound good?" He takes Nat's hand and smiles, moving closer to Jared, waiting for them to continue on.

Tony moans softly and runs his hand slowly over Nathan's back and hips, he leans closer to silence him with a kiss. "Mmm..." He pulls back slowly and smiles at him "Don't be sorry baby... You had to try... And I love you too..." He kisses him softly again as the boy moves him him slowly still, licking his lips lightly. "Forget everything and just enjoy us... Here, now... Together..."

"Ah, one is 10 years old and one is 7 years old." Jared answered. Pleased with the answer and how Nathan excitedly agreed to helping with the party, even mentioning a few themes, Jared couldn't help but move over and kiss Nathan's head as a small thanks. "Sounds good to me." Nathan smiled as he begun to lead, leaning against his lover slightly as they walked.

Blushing the boy nod slightly, his eyes soft as he leaned back up and kissing the man's cheek before his lips were licked. Biting his bottom lip he nod and moved closer, his hips slow as he rode Tony, closing his eyes as he sealed their love making with a kiss. The young man tilted his head as he felt his sweet spot being hit suddenly "Fuuuucckkk" he muttered as he bit onto his knuckle as to quite himself down.

Tony smiles "You'll have your hands full with them... Feel free to call on us anytime... We'd be glad to help..." He follows Nathan, slipping his arm around his waist, he looks to Jared and smiles. "But I don't think you'll have anything to worry about... As I've said before, you'll be a wonderful father..." They walk for a bit before her asks another question "Will you tell them, or do they know that you're gay?"

"Mmm... Don't..." He moans a bit louder as Nat ripples around him a moment, then gently takes his hand away, smiling. "Don't hide..." He takes his hand and kisses palm, even nipping it gently. "You sound so beautiful my love..." He leans close again and licks at his neck softly, rubbing his back slowly as they continue.

"Of course, they need to know their uncles right?" he smirked watching the two. Nodding Jared smiled softly and could still remember the early years of their sorta relationship, how after making love and talking he was told how he had a natural act as a father. He hoped that Tony was more than right, for these two kids. Snapping back from memory lane he looked back to Tony and grinned "Not yet, I plan to tell the older one when he's in high school if I ever date and then tell the little one after. My love life isn't important right now, they are."

Turning red the boy looked away shyly, biting his lip as he felt the soft kiss and nipping at his tender palm. It was still embarrassing to be so vocal and even though Tony enjoyed it, Nathan was still shy about it. Shivering the boy closed his eyes and moaned softly, and his body melting under the man's hands. "Nnn..." Nathan leaned close and kissed Tony again, this time being a bit rougher.

Tony smiles "Hmm... Uncle Tony..." He leans down and kisses Nathan's cheek, remembering the times Nat would call him uncle. "Sounds understandable, wait until they can understand for them selves... How would you like to explain us, we'll go with what you want..." He relaxes and slips his hand under Nat's shirt to rest against his side, just wanting to touch him closer.

"Mmm... Still so shy... I hope you never lose that..." He says softly into his neck before they are kissing again, he allows Nat to lead the kiss. "Nnn..." He gently licks his lips after a few moments, his hands lightly scratching his back as he feels him shudder. Nathan was a beautiful boy, both in and out of the bedroom, and he was so glad he was finally his.

"Well you're family, that is how I'm simply going to explain it because you are family." Jared replied. Nathan bit his lip as he felt fingers press against his skin. Blushing slightly the boy smiled brightly and leaned against his lover "This way." Nathan said pointing to their right, a man-made lake busy with families and tourist all around and even in it. It was a pretty lake and from the looks of it well taken care of in this city.

Nathan turned to Tony, reaching up to kiss the man's cheek. "To think, soon enough the two of you could come here whenever you like."

Groaning the boy arched his back as he felt the light scratching and as he felt his hips move down he blushed as he looked up to his lover. Motioning he wanted to lay back. Laying back he held to Tony's shoulders, his legs spreading wider "H-harder, please."

Tony smiles at Jared "Closest thing to family I have and my closest friend..." He reaches over to pat his back "We'll be there for you, just as you've been there for us..." He hugs Nat closer and follows him through the park, glancing around as they walk. "It's beautiful here... I'm sure we'll be taking several long walks here... Maybe a few picnics together..." He kisses Nat on the head softly.

"Nnnn..." He moans softly and moves as Nathan wants, he smiles at him and shifts slightly to do as asked. "Whatever you want love..." He holds his hip and starts to thrust harder and deeper, but still trying to keep it slow, wanting their time to last.

Jared blushed slightly and smiled sweetly, looking away as he was a bit embarrassed from the feelings expressed. "Ah--picnics! I miss having those. I wanna do that again." he purred. Kissing the man he smiled sweetly and grabbed his hand "Lets get a better look at the lake!"

The went on nicely, Nathan simply walking around with his family and the small group finding small shops and the boy making notes in his small notebook as he looked as if he was going to come back there when they did move to city. "Tony," Nathan spoke softly as he leaned against the man's body "What should I make for dinner when we tell my parents about it?"

Nathan started to become louder and louder, his face turning bright red as it took a lot of his will not to cover his mouth. Tony liked hearing him and the boy wanted his lover to enjoy his time as well. His hands gripped onto the sheets, pulling them close to his chest as he felt himself ready to cover his mouth but somehow stopped himself from doing so. Shaking underneath the other Nathan began to touch himself, his body quivering and tightening around the man's member.

Tony smiles "Alright then... We'll try for at least a picnic once a week? It really is beautiful here..." He returns his kiss lightly before almost being dragged towards the small man made lake. He laughs softly as Nat's youth shows, he loved it when he was calm enough to just be himself.

As they walked on, Tony would either be right at Nat's side, the boy holding his hand, or walking slowly with Jared as Nat looked around. As the day wore on, Nat was leaning against him again, he was softly rubbing his side as they headed back to the hotel. He glances down at him "Well... Why not make their favourite? That is going to be... An interesting night..." He links their fingers on one hand and squeezes softly "It's going to be a bit shocking for them..." He sighs softly and kisses his cheek "But I'm sure the night will go fine..."

Tony moans a bit louder himself as he looks down at his young lover, he really was a sight to behind. "Mmm... So beautiful..." He continues his pace, but lifts one hand to link with Nat's free one, looking at him as they grow close. "Nnn... I love you... So much..." He speeds up just slightly, glancing down to watch as he pleases himself also, he still looks so shy when doing so.

"Really?! Heh, I can't wait!" the boy cooed as he begin to head off to the lake, more than comfortable to show his more childish side as he slipped away from Tony's grip and hurried off to the bank of the water front, Amy right beside him as they stared into the lake to see the fishes which were put into it.

Looking over to the older man the young man nod as he paused and thought about everything for a moment, things had to go well right? If his parents really loved him they would let him "grow" with Tony, to be happy and such. "...Mmm, I guess once we get home I'm going to have to start cooking right away." Nat smiled as he looked back to the older man, grinning a bit as he reached over and held the other's hand firmly "I can't wait."

As their hands linked together the boy slowly opened his eyes, looking to the older man as he shyly reached up and tangled his fingers into the other's hair "Tony...Tony..." he groaned softly, closing his eyes as he felt himself quivering as he begin to speed up his motion. Turning red when he noticed Tony watching the boy did think about stopping, but seeing him enjoy the sight he did the opposite. "I love you Tony."

When they were about to head back to the hotel, Tony walks him and Nat a bit away from the other two. "So... What did you have planned tonight... I'm sure it didn't include Amy..." He pulls him closer, resting his arm around his waist softly "Or will it be left for another night..." He would be fine either way, but he wasn't sure what was happening, Nat had told him he had a plan.

Tony smiles and looks up to lock eyes with him again for a moment, they were both on the edge. "Forever Together..." He closes his eyes and speeds up just a bit more, so close and unable to fully hold back anymore. "A-Ahhh.... F-Fuck..." He shudders and leans down against his chest, allowing him to finish his act as well, his hips bucking into him slightly. "Nnnn..." He slowly empties hinto him, only rolling to the side once he felt Nathan lose himself as well, panting lightly.

"Heh, you'll have to wait love." Nathan smirked as he leaned up and kissed the man's nose. Holding his hand he smiled warmly "Don't worry about it, okay? Just wait." he said happily as he grabbed the man's hand and began to lead him away from the others "Amy and Jared said they needed to do something, so hows about we go swimming for awhile?" he asked as he paused at the elevators and turned to his lover "Hmm?"

Panting heavily the young man laid back on the bed, his chest raising and falling as he laid in pure bliss. Nuzzling against his lover the teen curled up and smiled brightly as he reached down to hold the man's hand. "Forever. . . together. . ." the boy whispered, his face pressed against the other's arm as he simply laid there with his lover.

Nathan had drawn himself a bath after a few hours of simply laying in bed. Laying in the water he tilted his head up to stare at the ceiling as he felt shame fill him. Was I really this weak before? I can't even go a few days without Tony. . . how can I be this weak willed? the boy asked himself. Shaking his head he began to wash himself off, the smell of strawberries filled the room and Nathan took a deep breath before submerging under the water as to clear his head for a moment. You love him. . . he loves you. . . that should be the only thing that matters right?

After his bath and drying off the boy returned to the room and changed into shorts and one of Tony's shirts. Making up the bed the boy slipped onto it, pulling his knees up to his chest as he thought about it ". . .Tony, would it be okay if I went to the mall later this week?"

Derek showed up the next morning as it was senior ditch day and he wanted to hang out with his newest friend. The boy answered and welcomed him in, looking up stairs and calling out for his "uncle". "Uncle! I made your lunch!"

"You make your uncle's lunch?"

"Uh, yeah," Nathan replied as he looked over to the other teen "Why?" Derek shrugged as he looked upstairs to look for Tony. It was strange and truthfully Derek didn't like knowing that Nathan didn't go to school and that he seemed to take care of the house. "Does he treat you?" Derek whispered. Nathan was caught off guard but laughed until he notice how seroius Derek was "Of course he does, he loves me."

"...okay. So, since I have a day off school I was wondering if you wanted to head off to the beach? Theres one two hours from us, my mom said she'd lend me the car so we could go have some fun in sunshine and waves!"

Tony smiles and steals a kiss after Nat kissed his nose, he follows him towards the elevator, turning to say bye to Jared and Amy. He pulls Nat close as they wait for the elevator and smiles again "A swim sounds nice..." He pulls him into the elevator when the doors open and seeing they were alone, gently pushes him against the wall. "I've been wanting to do this all day..." He smiles and leans closer, kissing him soundly on the lips, one hand cupping the back of his head and the other around his waist. He moans softly against his lips and gently forces their tongues into a dance, he pulls him closer. He pulls away as he feels the car coming to a stop, he rubs his cheek softly and looks him in the eyes. "How about a quick something before the pool..." He leads Nat from the elevator, the boy looking a little dazed from their kiss, he chuckles softly and opens their door, glad the halls were empty.

The two laid there for several hours before Nat got up to have a bath, Tony lay there alone fore a few minutes before getting up himself. He strips the bed and goes to take a quick shower himself in the other bathroom, coming back in time to help Nat finish the bed. He crawls into bed next to him, then watches him just curl up, he reaches over and runs his fingers through his hair. "Sure... If you tell me what's wrong..." He leans closer and kisses his forehead softly, he had been so happy before his bath, now he looked like a kicked puppy.

Tony had held Nat close that night, rubbing his back and kissing his head softly until he fell asleep. He woke slightly when Nat did, kissing him softly as he got up to start breakfast and lunch. He waited about an hour before he got up himself and started to dress, he was just pulling on his shirt when he heard Nat call up. He was about to call back when he heard Derek's voice, he pauses to listen a few moments, then moves to the bedroom door. "Thanks... Could you come up here for a moment Jason..."

When Nat makes it to their room, he jumps him lightly and pins him to the wall, smirking slightly. "Do I treat you..." He whispers softly and leans in to lick and nip at his neck softly, his knee moving between his legs to grind softly. "How's this for a treat lover..." He kisses him soundly for a few moments before pulling back to look at him. "I heard him ask you to the beach..." He smiles and starts to grind his knee against him slowly, teasing. "Ask me for permission... Like a good little nephew..." He already planned to say yes, Nathan had earned this reward after last night, he knew now his lover wouldn't leave him. He just loved to tease him like this, it was so easy to work his young love up, and see his love shine in his eyes.

". . . its nothing. . . I'm just over thinking is all." he spoke softly as he nuzzled with his lover, smiling slightly as he looked up to the older man "I promise. Come on, we should get some sleep."

It was nice to be in bed with Tony again, to be held so lovingly and tended too. Of course he couldn't stay like that forever, and though he loved his Tony he also needed to simply not feel him now and again. The young man went to work as usual, had seeing the man stir he thought it best for him to wake up on his own this time, Tony didn't need him for every single thing.

Being called up the young man excused himself and offered the other male a breakfast which he gladly took without problem. Returning upstairs to his lover the youth entered the room when he was suddenly jumped. Now against the wall with a leg between his thighs and grinding against his sensitive member, the boy blushed brightly and looked away shyly. Biting his lip the boy made himself to look up to the older man "T-Tony," he muttered shyly, almost embarrassed by how Tony was treating him. Perhaps it was because they knew someone was downstairs or because he was falling into his role of the teenage nephew. Biting his lip the boy stared up to Tony, his eyes wide and shy "Y-You treat me well. . .you always do," he whispered as he began to press against the knee "You make me feel so good. . ." he whispered softly as moved his hips more and more. "P-please uncle Tony. . . please me go. . .I wanna go so badly. . ." he whispered. "I'll do all my chores before I leave. . . Tony." whispered. His eyes wide as he trembled and grabbing onto the man's shoulders "I'll be your good little nephew. I promise."

Everything seemed to happen to quickly, suddenly being alone with Tony brought out a predator nature from the other, one of which for the boy brought him a form of both pleasure and prey nature. Then they were back out of the elevator, to the their hotel room. Stumbling in with his daze state the boy clung to the man, looking up to him the boy blushed. "A quickie?" he questioned. It wasn't rare to have quickies with his lover, but perhaps it was due to this time being alone this time without Jared. "Heh, I could never deny you Tony."

Tony smirks down at his love, he slowly lets him stand again, "Always such a good boy..." He cups his cheek and kisses him again, twisting their tongues a few moments before pulling back. "Mmm... Do your chores and you can go..." He makes him look at him and grins "Enjoy the beach... And you can enjoy your uncle when you get home... Little nephew..." When sure he could stand, Tony backs away and fixes his tie and shirt. He quite enjoyed being able to excite his love so quickly, even with company in the house.

Tony leads him to their room and smiles "Yeah... Just a quickie..." He lightly kicks their door closed and starts to undress him, moving to kiss and licks over his chest, teasing. "Forever Together... We're so close baby..." He was moving to kneel, working his pants open and helping him from his pants. "I love you..." He gets him free and starts to lick at him to get him ready, then feeling him a few times.

Standing up slowly the boy leaned against the wall, panting heavily before he was kissed. With a soft moan the youth kissed back, his tongue wrestling the other's before Tony broke the kiss. "Yes Tony," hr whispered shyly, his hands covering his chest for a moment before he looked up to listen to the man "Ah. . heh, I'll try not to be home too late." he spoke softly. Nathan took in deep breaths to calm himself down, to try and ensure he was okay before he straighten himself out and begin downstairs after his little problem disappeared.

Back with Derek the young man explained he could go after he was done with his chores. The boy smiled brightly as he looked up to his uncle and welcomed him down for breakfast. Derek joined them and as the pair spoke he offered to help out by anyways necessary as he really did want to bring Nathan to the beach for some fun. Derek wished Tony a good day after Nathan had, the older male coming behind the boy and placing his hand on the other's shoulder "Heh, I promise I'll take care of him."

"Nnn," the boy closed his eyes as he felt his body tense up slightly "I l-l-love you too, Tony..." he moaned out softly as he looked down to the man. Shyly he reached down and rubbed his hair. Moaning the boy reached down with his other hand and held the man's cheek as Tony began to pleasure him. "F-faster, please Tony."

Tony smiles as he watches him trying to compose himself, he sits on the end of the bed to put on his socks, then fix his tie. "No... Not too late..." He continues to get ready while Nat heads back downstairs.

Once downstairs, Tony sits to eat with the two, he smiles at Derek as he offers to help, no longer as worried about him. "Two makes the work go faster... Just be careful while out... And use sun lotion... I'd like my nephew to come back, not a lobster..." He chuckles softly and finishes up his breakfast, before getting up and grabbing his lunch. He does pause a moment as Derek stands behind him, but just smiles and nods them a fun day.

Tony looks up at him and smiles, leaning into his hand "As you wish..." He says softly and takes him into his mouth slowly, then starts to bob quickly, his tongue circling his head. "Mmm..." He moans softly against him and starts to take him down his throat, one hand starting to massage his sac gently.

Back
Top Bottom