The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smiles and pulls from their kiss, rubbing his cheek "What do you mean too much... And what could the really do... You're an adult love..." He kisses him again and pulls him closer "Now... Do you want to talk more... Or enjoy our night together..." He shifts to softly lick and nip at his neck, one hand running fingers over his side slowly.

It had been a few days since Nat's first house visit with Drake, he had calmed down some with them being friends, but they still couldn't meet out of the house. Today had been a good day, he had gotten off early from work and they were graving take out and watching a movie. He had noticed that Nat seemed a bit tense since he got home, it seemed he even tried to say something to him a few times but waved it off as nothing. Tony had just entered the living room after Nat's call and was about to sit down when he asked him not to get mad about something. Tony looks at him and slowly takes a seat in the arm chair instead of the couch, he relaxes back in it slightly. "Ok..."

To his credit, and years as a therapist, he didn't get angry right away like last time, he simply stares at him and crosses his arms. "We've talked about this... You know it's dangerous... And do you really think they'll just let you leave after a year... No questions..." He sighs and stands up to pace slightly, then looks at him again "What's your plan for returning... Just gonna walk into your parents house and say 'Mom I'm home!' ... They'll want answers..." He looks at him once more and sits down again "And what about me... Do you still care about me... Love me like you say you do..." He sits up, reaches for his beer and takes a drink, thinking, he looks to the side, then has an idea. "Can you last one year without seeing me... Hearing my voice..." He turns to him "If you saw me could you hold back any emotion and treat me like a stranger... Could you keep me a dark secret for one whole year..." His love was a needy boy, he craved love and affection, he was going to use that to show him he couldn't leave yet.

"I mean. . . well, kinda like you when we began. . . and like how you were with drake. . .and even if its true I'm adult, the judge has yet to say I'm okay to begin to run my life. My parents still hold guardian ship over me." he tried to explain. Gasping as he felt the lick and then he felt how warm those fingers were against his skin. "Ah.. . Tony. . ."he whispered softly as he moved closer "Mmm. . I love you. I love you."

"W-well. . . I mean not right away but--" as Tony stood up and began to pace around the young man felt himself getting nervous again "I uh. . . I haven't thought about that--" he flinched slightly and when the man looked at him he frowned and looked down. As the man sat down and asked Nathan if he had thought about him and if he still loved him. His head shot up and he looked to Tony "Of course I love you! I care about you! Its just. . . I miss them so much. . ." he said softly. The boy had began to tear up slightly before standing up "I-I can try! Tony please, please. I just want to see them. . . please. I want to talk to them and I want to comfort them. . . please. . ." he spoke softly as he got onto his knees and crawled over to Tony and held his hand. He knew he was needy, he knew he needed his lover, that affection. Swallowing hard the young man looked up to Tony with wide eyes "I love you. I do, I'd do anything to keep you happy--but I need my parents too! Its been a year! Yes they'll ask questions, and yes it'll be hard to get around those--but you said you believed in me when it comes to things I thought I couldn't do. . . please don't stop believing me now." Nathan wiped his eyes and looked away, sniffling before standing up. Rubbing his arm he looked down.

"I'm sorry that I ruin everything."

He slowly move to kissing along his throat and to his chest "Which will be cleared up after my report..." He licks at a nipple and sucks it softly "And I can't see you're parents locking you up... I shouldn't have..." He nips ot gently and moves to the other to repeat, he planned on enjoying him tonight. He looks at him and rolls them to put Nat on his back, his fingers trailing along his boxers elastic waist. "Now... Tell me to love you properly..." He was kissing around his naval slowly and rubbing his legs.

Tony listens to him and watches as he begs him, he sighs softly as she stands up and looks away. Tony stands and pulls him into a hug, rubbing his back softly "You don't ruin everything love... You just have a big heart... It's one of the things I love about you..." He moves to sit back down, gently pulling him to sit on his lap, he tips his chin up to make him look at him. "There are a lot of risks in you going home... I know you miss and love your parents... And I promised you'd see them again, didn't I..." He rubs his cheek lightly "And it's not that I don't trust you... It's just that I know you so well..." He leans closer and kisses him softly and pulls away slowly "But... I can let you try..." He looks at him "It means moving back into your old room... And stopping everything between us... For at least a week.."

"When do you turn that in, by the way?" the young man moaned softly and looked down at the man, blushing softly as let himself get lost in the moment. Chuckling softly as he was moved onto his back the boy sat up slightly and watched the man kiss him. Reaching down he raked his fingers through the man's hair and smiled warmly "I want you to make love to me, Tony."

Nathan could feel himself already beginning to cry again. Wiping his eyes he stood up slowly before he was pulled into a hug. Hugging the man back the young blonde closed his eyes and held to the man firmly. Being told he wasn't ruining everything and that it was just his heart, Nathan felt a bit better before they were sat down. Looking up to Tony the boy frowned as he simply nod. Leaning into his lover's hand. "You know me well?" Nathan sounded confused by the statement. After the kiss the boy brighten up and smiled widely when he said he would let him try. Slowly his smile faded and he seemed confused again. Why would they do this? Was it to help the transition from home to home? Biting his lip he nod and held the man's hand "O-Okay. . . a-are we going to start tonight, or tommrow?"

Tony looks at him and smiles "Handed it in last week... You just won't hear anything until your last court date..." He continues his teasing until Nat finally asks, he looks up and him and smiles again, he leans up to kiss him. "I thought you'd never ask..." He moves back down and starts to slowly pull his boxers off him, giving his tip a kiss once he was free. He tosses them to the floor and shifts to remove his own, tossing them to the floor too. He lays between his legs again, he looks up at him, then runs his fingers over him slowly and leans in to kiss him. "I've missed nights like this... Just us... Enjoying each other..." He grips him softly and starts to stroke him slowly, he licks and sucks at his base, teasing his sac with his tongue. He pulls back and smirks "Under the pillow love... Put it there earlier..." He takes the tube and starts to get him ready, slowly working a few fingers in.

He rubs his hand and smiles softly, pulling him closer "We can start tomorrow... I'd like you one more night... If that's what you want..." He gently rubs his back and sighs softly, he shifts him back to look at him. "Let's forget about this for now... And go back to our quiet night together... I don't know about you... But I didn't want to end in tears..." He kisses him softly, licking his lips "And if this is our last night together for a while... I say we enjoy it..." He smirks slightly "I could pop in that movie you like... With the school boys..." He whispered softly into his ear, licking at his neck, he knew just what to do to work Nat up.

Tony had everything planned out. He already fixed everything that Nathan felt he had ruined. He was glad. Blushing the young man looked down as his lover began to work on him. It felt nice to have him so close, not to worry about his parents for a while. Closing his eyes he laid back and nod "I did too. . . mmm." he grips his pillow, arching his back as he felt Tony work him. Sitting up when Tony stopped, Nathan chuckled softly and nod as he grabbed the bottle and offered it to the older man.

Breathing softly as he felt the man's lubed fingers enter him, Nathan moved closer and grunted slightly as he looked up to Tony "I love you Tony, you know that, right? You know I love you, right?"

"Ah. . . of course. I'd love that." he smiled warmly. Blushing he nod and laid his head on the man's shoulder and closed his eyes. Reaching over he took the man's hand and rubbed the back of Tony's hand with his thumb. Kissing back he chuckled softly before opening his eyes to see a small smirk. Turning bright red the young man covered his face shyly "Heh. . . heh. . . uh. . . the school boys. . . heh. . ." the man's whispering and feeling the lick made the boy shiver in pleasure. "Tony," he whimpered "I-I'm hard.

Teenage hormones."

Tony was working him slowly, pumping and curling his fingers to help please and relax his lover, he looks up at his question. "Of course I know... And you know I love you just as much..." He smiles at him and starts to tease his tip with his tongue again, then suckles softly before bobbing slowly. "Mmm..." He slowly pulls off him, enjoying the sounds of his pleasure. "Almost ready..." He smiles and gently works another finger in, stretching him slowly, he looks st him and starts to take him in again, slowly twisting his tongue around him, wanting him to enjoy this.

Tony looks at him and smirks slightly, then trails a hand down to his hip, then gently cups him through his pants. "And so you are..." He gently squeezes and rubs enough to tease him, he stares at him. "Such a naughty boy... What ever shall I do..." He didn't stop his teasing, he smiles, "Would you like some help... Taking care of your... Little problem... Ask nicely..." He loved playing on the boys weaknesses, pushing him to his limits and holding him there. He started to rub a bit harder, squeeze a bit tighter and grin wickedly at him as he grew more worked up.

Nathan moaned and groaned from his lover's touch. His legs spreading and welcoming Tony to come closer and do more. "Ah! Ah. . . j-just like that. I like it when you touch me like that." he whispered softly as he tried to not twist and turn too much. "I am ready," he whined softly. Wetting his lips he blushed looking down to Tony "Ah, yeah. . .just like that. . . Tony. . . Tony. . ."

Panting softly the young man closed his eyes and leaned against Tony "Mmm. . Tony." he whispered his love's name as his hips began to press up against the man's hand. "Y-you should punish me." he replied, his face going flush as he began to expand their play "L-like last time. . when I had to spell for you." he whispered. Nodding he moved up and gently began to nibble on the man's ear "Please. . . please help me--Tony. I have a problem only you could solve." he whispered. "Fuck," he grunted, gasping soon after as his cock began to pulse "Tony~"

Tony looks up at him and grins, slowly pulling away to move over him, he kisses him gently. "Alright baby..." He kisses him again and gets into position, he rocks against him slowly for a few moments before starting to press into him. "Nnn... Still so tight..." He moans softly and starts a slow pace, kissing down to his neck and licking and nipping it gently. "Mmm... I love you..."

He watches Nathan get more into their play and grins as he asks to be punished, he gently pushes him away and has him stand. "Alright... Naughty boy... Strip, slowly..." He leans back in the arm chair and watches him, slowly removing his own shirt once the boy starts. "Very good..." He sits forward in the chair and moves Nat to bend over his knees, he softly rubs his ass, his other hand was running through his hair. "Give me a number between one and ten... Then a number between one and five..." He reaches under to continue teasing him as he waits, slowly rubbing his finger over his tip.

"Nnn. . ." the boy smiled as he felt his lover begin to push into him. Nodding he began to run his fingers through the man's hair and rock his hips slightly "I love you too. . ."

Nathan chuckled softly as they got into their fun time and did as he was told. It didn't take long to be bent over once he was nude and he began to be "punished" which in his case was the fun part. Purring as he felt the man's hand in his hair he smiled looking back "Ah. . . f-four." he moaned out as he felt his legs begin to quiver from excitement.

As they were in the swings of their love making the boy kissed Tony deeply, making Tony get onto his back as he began to ride the older male. Reaching down he rubbed the man's chest and stared down into his eyes "I-I wanna hear you! Let me hear you."

Tony squeezes his ass slightly and looks down at him "I asked for two numbers boy... One between 1-10 and one between 1-5... Which is that from..." He could feel Nat starting to shiver and feel how hard he was, he rubs his ass again slowly. "Pick quickly or I'll think of another punishment..." He returns his hand to his hair and grips it lightly, giving it a gentle tug. Nathan was already wound tight, so he had no problem waiting and drawing things out.

Tony returned the kiss with passion, even nipping his lips slightly as they rolled over, it wasn't often Nat took any form of charge. "Nnn... You're a beautiful sight..." He was panting and moaning softly as he watched Nat ride him, he smiles and reaches down to run his fingers over his legs. "Nnn... God you feel good baby... Oooh... Faster..." He arches up slightly and tries to push deeper as he comes back down, he moans again. "T-Tell me to touch you... Please..." He could see his cock twitching and starting to drop the more worked up he got, Tony continues to moan as asked.

"Nyy! Ah. . sorry. I-it was from the 1-5. . . mmm, please squeeze a bit harder." Nathan bit his lip as the man told him to pick quickly before he spoke up quickly "7 from the 1-10. . . so thats 7 and 4 . . ." he answered. Pouting he looked back to Tony, silent begging for the man to go further. HE hated it Tony dragged out their foreplay or just dragged out things to see the young man squirm. Though Nathan would never stop Tony from doing it. If the older man enjoyed it, Nathan would go along with it.

Nathan would admit that he liked it at times when he had power over Tony. Even though he liked being lead around, it was nice to see the older man in lustful bliss and now at the boy's will rather than the norm of him being at Tony's will. Feeling those fingers glide over his legs the boy did began to speed up and smiled as he felt the man try to push deeper. Leaning back the boy had to move slower, but he was able to push the man further inside of him "Nnn, deep or fast, you only get to choose one." he groaned softly. With a light blush crossing his face the boy grabbed Tony's hand and kissed his knuckles first, then slowly he began to lead the man's hand down his torso as his eyes remained staring into tony's eyes "I want you to touch me--but slowly."

Tony smirks at him and does squeeze a bit harder, he then rubs gently again "Very good... I'll be giving you hard 7 smacks... Remember to count with me..." He moves his other hand back under him to tease at his cock, then lifts his hand from his ass and smacks three times. "1... 2... 3..." He rubs and squeezes his ass between each hit, his other hand running fingers over his twitching shaft. "Enjoying your punishment boy..." He lifts his hand again and gives him four more with the same treatment. "4... 5... 6... 7..." He rubs his red little ass and squeezes as he pushes back into his hand, he pulls his hand from his cock and now runs his fingers over his back, even scratching lightly. "3 More my naughty boy... Think you can handle them..." He continues to rub and squeezes his ass cheeks, enjoying the moans and gasps Nathan was making.

Tony was quite enjoying the show his love was outing on, he moans and groans softly as Nat helps his push deeper. "Nnn... D-Deeper then..." He smiles up at him as he kisses his hand and looks at him as he slowly moves it down his body. "Mmm... You're so beautiful..." He lightly grips him and does as asked, slowly moving his hand along the mans cock, allowing Nat to set the pace.

Nathan made them move slowly, his body pushing down further every time went down. Groaning as he felt that sweet spot being hit the young man tilted his head back and his body quivering as he went slow and steady. Looking down to his lover the young man smiled leaning down and grasping Tony's face as he kissed him tenderly. "I love you. . . you're so beautiful too. . ." he whispered as he pulled back. With a tender hand he stroked the man's neck, pausing for a moment as he let the member sink further into him.

"Yes sir." Nat looked back to Tony as he toyed with him. Grunting he closed his eyes and enjoyed his punishment. By the time they were already near the last section of the punishment the boy was a bit of a mess, barely able to keep proper as he was already panting and shaking on the man’s lap. “5. . . 6. . . nn—7!” moaning the boy looked up to Tony and smiled weakly. “Ah. . . I’ll be better T--Mr. Mathers.” The young man smiled sweetly as he stood up slowly and kissed Tony. “Haha. . I feel like I’m going to explode.”

Nathan was extra sexy the few times he'd had the courage to be in charge, he kisses him back and nips his lip gently as he pulls away. "Mmm... I'll never let you go... We'll always be together..." He continues to stroke and tease him slowly as his lover asked, moaning softly the further he reaches inside him. "Nnnn... You feel so good..." He rolls his hips up slowly, keeping in time with his movements, but ready to stop if asked, this was Nathan's session.

Tony grins as Nat calls him by their play names, after the last three and Nat stands, Tony looks at him, he leans closer and licks his tip once. "I can see that..." He leans back and starts to open his pants, showing his young 'student' how hard he also was. "And just look at the trouble you've caused me... How do you suggest we fix this shared problem..." He was stroking himself slowly, watching him "Mr. Stark..." He lightly presses up into his own hand.

Groaning the young man tilted his head back and held himself down on his lover, his body massaging the member inside of him as he simply looked down to his lover and staring into his eyes. "Promise? Promise you'll never let me go." he closed his eyes, moaning loudly as he felt Tony hit that sweet spot. Looking back down to his lover he smiled warmly as he pulled the man out of him and leaned down to press his forehead against his lover's forehead. "I want you to beg to go back in. . . say my name too." he whispered.

Shuttering as the man licked his tip the boy blushed, his face going even redder when he noticed the large member. Swallowing hard he took a step forward he smiled as he reached down and ran his finger over the tip "I have an idea. . . sir." he kisses Tony, being slow and tender as climbed onto the man's lap. Softly brushing the hand away. Lining up with his lover the young man slipped Tony inside of him, grunting softly as his ass still stung from the punishment. "Tony~"

It didn't take long to finish up, and once done the young man cleaned his lover up, ensuring he was clean and dry after their fun. Brushing his hair back he sat up in bed and smiled warmly "How do you feel love?"

Tony moans softly again and smiles up at him, moving one hand to cup his cheek after his question. "You have my word... I'll never let you go... I'll never give up on us..." Be watches him as he enjoys his pleasure, then tilts his head slightly as he pulls off, then smirks as he understands. He cups his cheek again and leans up slightly as if to kiss him, looking him in the eyes. "Please baby... Let me back in your warmth... Let me fill you and please you like only I know how... Please Nathan..."

Tony grins as he watches him move closer, staying in character and so incredibly turned on. "Oh you do..." He kisses him back and allows him to get in place, helping him to slide in carefully. He gently rubs his still warm bottom and starts a slow pace, He moves to nibbling at his neck as the boy cries out his pleasures. He sped up only as Nathan's body asked him to, not wanting to push him over too soon. Seeing him like this, Tony knew this week was going to be torture for him, and Tony wasn't going to make it easy.

Panting softly after they finished, Tony relaxes as Nathan cleans them up, then pulls him closer, lifting his hand to kiss it. "As if you have to ask... I'm in bed, holding the man I love, the man I'm going to marry... I couldn't be happier..." He pulls him down to hold him close, kissing him softly, then cupping his cheek. "I love you... And you're all I need in this world..."

Biting his lip as Tony began to beg the young man could feel himself already breaking down a bit as he wanted Tony in him as well. Staring into his lover's eyes he smiled leaning down and lining them up again before slipping the member inside into his warmth. Blushing as Tony reentered him, Nathan grunted as he felt his body shiver in pleasure. He didn't know how he survived those weeks without his Tony.

"Mmmhm." he smiled as Tony played along. Grunting as he felt the member enter him and Tony's hands now resting on his sore bottom, the young man shivered in pleasure as he slowly cried out in passion. It was slow at first, his bottom warm and sensitive after being punished. He began to moan his lover's name, breaking character as he felt his body speed up. He raked his fingers through the man's hair, opening his eyes as he stared into Tony's. The boy's eyes filled with love and desire as he made them slow down to draw out their love making. The week would be hell and Nathan was willing to go through it, he love his Tony, but he needed to see his parents and make sure they were okay.

Oh but he would miss Tony terribly.

Nathan brushed his hair back, looking down as the man kissed his hand, the young man laid beside his lover. Returning the tender kisses he chuckled when his cheek was cupped "You're all I need too." Nathan pulled over the blanket and closed his eyes as he laid his head on Tony's chest. ". . . I love you. . . I'm sorry that I put you though so much. I promise I won't cause any more heart ache to you again."

Tony reaches up and softly rubs his fingers through his hair, his other hand was holding Nathan's gently. "We both had our problems love... But that's in the past and we only have the future to worry about..." He kisses his head softly and relaxes more, "I know you want baby... Everything will be just fine... You'll see..." He pulls him closer and lifts the blanket, getting ready for bed.

Tony moans softly and holds his hips as he continues to ride him, slipping his hand down to squeeze his ass now and then. "For such a naughty boy... You're very good at this..." He smirks slightly and squeezes again "Is this your first time..." He moves his other hand to lightly run a few fingers over his cock, circling his tip softly. "Or have you been... Naughty before..." He groans softly as he feels him tighten slightly, and shudder, he was getting close.

"Only a future to plan." he smiled warmly as he giggled from the soft kisses. Nodding the young man laid beside his lover and gripped onto the man. Closing his eyes he nuzzled against his lover ". . . Tony, do you think we could ever have a child? I'm asking you as my therapist. . . do you think I'll ever be able to have a child without freaking out like I do?"

Nathan smirks back as he slows down, his hand reaching up and brushing his fingers against the man's cheek bone "With a real one, yes," he played along with his role "But, I've played with myself before. . . nnn. . . I always think about you when I play with my toy." he groaned. He begun to speed up again as he felt himself coming to closer to his climax. He waited till Tony was ready and reached that bless with his lover.

That night he laid with his lover. Tomorrow he would have to go back to "his" room and they couldn't be like this once he returned to his parents till he turned eighteen and returned to his lover.

The next morning the young man made them breakfast. He still set out the man's suit and made a lunch for Tony.

Tony pulls back slightly and looks at his young love, he's quite a moment, thinking, then smiles softly and nods. "I do believe you will have a child someday... And as soon as that child is in your arms, and you're holding them close... You'll know... And you'll protect them from anything..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly "You'll be a wonderful father... I believe in you completely..." He frowns slightly and looks down "The real question though... Is... Do you believe in me? Do you trust me to keep you and them safe as well..."

Tony wakes up to the smell of food cooking as usual and looks to the suit laid out on the bed. He smirks slightly and gets up to shower, after finishing, he heads into the closet and pulls out his jeans and a dress shirt. He dresses and heads down to eat breakfast, he smiles at Nathan, taking a seat at the table. "Hey, sorry I didn't say before, we got a bit busy yesterday... But, we've changed the dress code... It's to help the clients relax around me..." He pours a glass of OJ and takes a drink, before starting his breakfast. "Mmm... Wonderful as always..."

Nathan looked over to Tony and paused for a second as he noticed the other wasn't wearing the clothes that were laid out for him. With a soft smile he nod "I see. Heh, its fine Tony." he spoke softly as he began over to the older male and kissed his forehead. It was innocent and something Nathan would do to his own parents. "Thank you. Your lunch is ready too." he spoke softly as he took his seat. He ate his own food and cleaned up. When it was time to leave the boy wished his lover a good day before he went to do what he was supposed to do for the day.

The day went by as usual and Nathan did hang out with his new friend. They ended up returning to Nathan's house and the two simply joked around and did a few games. When Tony was supposed to come home was when Nathan's friend left. He did of course greet Tony and wish him a good night. Nathan had bought them some food and when Tony came in the boy welcomed him in without giving him one of his usual drinks or showering him with kisses. Nathan really did want to see his parents.

"What? Of course I believe you'll protect us! I mean. . . Why would you ask such a thing?" he asked softly as he moved closer and rubbed his cheeks "Why would you ever say that?" he asked softly as he moved closer to Tony and kissed his cheeks repeatedly.

Tony thanked him for his lunch once he was done breakfast and headed out rather quickly. He had a few meetings today on top of his normal sessions, in his down time, he thought about ways to show Nat that he wasn't ready to leave yet. When he did get home he was greeted not only by Nathan but also by Drake. He smiles softly and says goodby as he leaves, then heads to the kitchen and grabs a beer to have with his dinner. He asks Nat how his day way and starts to open his shirt, taking his tie off and laying it on the table.

Tony looks at him, then holds his hand softly and returns his kisses gently, then looks at him again. "How could I not ask love... Our coming together wasn't exactly normal... And when I've brought up the idea of children before... You said you were scared... Even today..." He squeezes his hand and looks down a moment, then sighs softly before looking at him once again and smiling. "But I want you to know... You would make a wonderful parent... And I would do whatever it takes to protect you and any child we had..." He rubs his hands gently "I know my taking you was wrong... And I am in no way looking to be forgiven for that... But it would never happen to any child of yours..."

Drake and Nathan shared their good byes and Drake said he would see the other tomorrow. As the pair went to the kitchen table Nathan began to serve Tony, taking a moment to watch Tony as he opened his shirt and removed his tie. Biting his lip the boy looked down shyly before giving the man the take out and then taking his own seat. Rubbing his neck he smiled "It was fun. Drake and I played in the park for a bit before coming over here." he smiled sweetly. Putting some food in his mouth the young man tried to keep his eyes from lingering on the older man. "How about your day? How was it?"

After dinner and spending some time together simple as uncle and nephew, Nathan made both Tony's bed and his own. He had spent the first half of the day cleaning his room and the just trying to reassure himself that he'd be able to survive without Tony for a year. The young still changed in Tony's room and even freshened up before bed in the bedroom's bathroom even though there was a bathroom next to his bedroom. "Ah, Tony," he called out the older man as he stepped out of the bathroom "Erm. . . I was wondering if tomorrow. . .if it would be okay if I went to the mall with Drake? Hes getting ready for spring dance and wants help picking out a outfit for himself."

Nathan frowned and squeezed the man's hands as he spoke. It was all true. How could he trust Tony with a child? "I know. . . I just never thought. . ." the boy trailed off as he wasn't sure how to finish that thought. Moving closer he kissed Tony's forehead "Our child. . . if we ever have one." he smiled sweetly. "Lets talk about something else. Hows about before we leave we do some sight seeing?"

Tony was silently watching Nat move around and get things ready, he also caught the small looks the young man was giving him. He hid his smirk at his lip biting behind a drink of his beer, then smiles and sets it down. "It was good... My patients liked the more relaxed look... Helped them calm down faster... So why the take out, you don't normally like 'fast food'..."

After Nat went up to fix the beds, Tony was putting the last of the food away, they had watched a whole movie, without getting close. Thinking that he'd be in his own bathroom, Tony removes his shirt and kicks off his pants once getting into his room. He was about to slip his briefs off when he heard Nat call, he turns to face him with his thumbs still in the waistband. "Oh... Guessed you'd be in the other bathroom..." He looks at him and smiles softly "I guess that should be ok... As long as you take your phone and I get updates on where you are..." He walks closer and tips his chin up "I want to know you're safe..." He kisses his forehead and pulls him into a light hug. "Night kiddo..." He steps away and heads into the bathroom, door left open a crack as he drops his underwear and turns on the shower.

Tony watches him and pulls him into a hug after he said it would be their child, he kisses his neck softly and just holds him. After a few minutes he pulls back and wipes at his eye lightly. "Sight seeing sounds wonderful... Anything you'd like to see first?" He starts to relax again.

Back
Top Bottom