Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smiles "Of course we'll visit often... Who else is going to spoil them..." He kisses him back again and relaxes, shifting to pulls Nat closer, and leaning back against Jared's chest. He glances back at him and grins "Oh I'm pretty sure he's going to flip out... Then maybe kill us..."

Tony sighed and sat in his seat, he hated airport security, he always seemed to be that 'random' passenger they pulled aside. "Well that was fun... And all for an 3 hour flight..." He leans back in his chair and gently takes Nat's other hand, he looks at him, "So... Ready to see our new home?"

Tony felt much better by the time the water had started to cool, he lifts Nat's hand and kisses it softly. "Still want to give me that rub down love..." He had noticed Nat had gotten quiet, not sure if he had actually fallen asleep. He slowly runs his fingers over his side, lightly tickling him.

"Ah, that does sound like out Nat." Jared chucked. Looking back to Tony the man smiled and kissed him firmly, more than happy to be with his lover.

Chuckling the young man held his lover's hand, tilting his head to the side "Anywhere with you is home. I'm ready." he smiled softly. Leaning over he kissed Tony's cheek and laid his head on the man's shoulder. Jared smiled softly as he looked over the two, nodding slightly as he laid back in his seat.

"Mmm, of course. I said I was going to give you one and I am." he spoke softly as he tilted his head back and looked up to the man "Heh, after we can go straight to sleep. Okay?" he cooed. Leaning up he kissed the man's chin before pulling away slowly and brushing his hair back.

Tony smiles and squeezes his hand "We'll head to the hotel after we land and sleep for a few hours... We have to be at your surprise for just before lunch... So, what would you like to do before that..." He was relaxing back in his seat, it was fairly late.

He smiles and kisses him softly "Yeah... If I stay awake through your massage..." He smiles and starts to get up from the water, reaching for one of the towels to dry them off.

Nodding the young man smiled and reached over, kissing the other's cheek as he laid his head on the man's shoulder and cuddled with him for the flight. The flight did feel long and Jared and Nathan ended up playing a old game that they would play back then on the camping grounds. It was awhile before the arrived in the city and once there they got their things and ended up going to their hotel. It was more than lovely, almost like it's own apartments.

The hotel room had it's own kitchen, two bedrooms, and a nice big living room. The boy was amazed by it and when he got to their bedroom he jumped onto the bed and smiled brightly, being reminded when they had went to visit Tony's childhood home. Perhaps it wasn't this nice, but just traveling with the man and staying somewhere that wasn't their home just brought back memories like that.

Laughing the boy nod as he got up as well, stepping out and handing over the towel to Tony before he grabbed his towel and began to dry himself off before he lead Tony back to the bed and laid him down. He began to massage the man's back, climbing onto it as he rubbed and massaged the man's shoulders and muscles.

"Mmm, softening up on me. Thats good."

Tony slowly followed Nat into their room once they were in the hotel, he smiles at him from the door way. "You are so cute... Do you know that..." He sets his bag down and moves to sit on the edge, then lays back, ending up near him. "You ready for bed? I'm still tired..." he smiles and slowly gets up to change into his night wear.

Tony dries off and follows Nat to the bed, he kisses his cheek, then lays down and relaxes. "Nnn..." He groans and moans softly at first, then relaxes more and moans softly as the pain stops and it feels good. "Mmm... You know that's not normally what you make me do..." He chuckles softly and moans again "Nnn, that feels wonderful..." He relaxes more, starting to drift off.

"Heh, even at my age?" he asked crawling over to Tony and laying down beside him. Yawning softly he nod. Stripping off his clothes he walked over to his bag and grabbed his bag as he looked around it before slipping into his shorts and a large t-shirt. He made the bed and welcomed Tony to bed. He pulled Tony closed and nuzzled into his side. Jared came in and wished the two a good night, saying he needed to do something before bed so not to worry about him.

"Good morning you two," Jared could be heard knocking on the door frame. Nathan sat up slowly, confused as it was a bit later than he normally slept. Had he been that tried? The young man yawned and turned to Tony, kissing his forehead before slipping from the bed "Let him sleep a bit more, please uncle?"

"Heh, of course." he smiled. The young man joined Jared and they sat down, breakfast being set down and talking as they spoke about different things.

With a innocent laugh the young man smiled as he reached up and traced a finger down the man's spine "True." he said softly. Grinning he began to rub out the lower muscles. Kissing the man's neck he smiled softly and began to sing, a way to lull the other to sleep. Once asleep the boy covered his lover and kissed his head. He went off to clean up and returned to bed about a half hour later. Now in the dark the young man stared up at the ceiling. It was getting chilly now. He noticed the Halloween decor going up and he could see the kids getting excited. They were in August now. So close to Halloween. . . and then Thanksgiving and then. . .

Shuttering he nuzzled against his lover for comfort.

That morning the boy cooked up some breakfast and made it special. He went up and woke the other up as gently as he could, something about this rountine bringing comfort to him. Like how his mother would cook breakfast and wake him up by gently cooing him awake. Perhaps that was the reason he always wanted to cook breakfast and wake up tony in such ways.

"Morning sleepy head."

He smiles "You'll always be cute to me..." He holds Nathan close and kisses him softly before Jared came in, he nods and wishes him a good night. "Same to you love... We have a big day tomorrow..." He rubs his cheek and kisses him again before relaxing and drifting to sleep.

Tony shifted slightly as Nathan go up, but didn't wake up, just curled up a bit more. It was the soft talking and smell of food that got him up a small while later, he sat up and stretched. "Nnn..." He yawns and looks at the clock, they had just over two hours to be at the boutique, pleanty of time to dress. He got up and headed to his suite case, pulling out his clothes for the day, then starts to dress.

He exits the room about 30mins later, he smiles at the two and walks up behind Nathan, hugging him. "Morning... Did you sleep well?" He kisses him softly before moving around the table to also give Jared a soft kiss, he takes his seat between them and gets his food. "So... You ready for your surprise? We need to leave soon... Since you let me sleep in..." Looking right at Nat, knowing it was him, he smiles.

He was fighting it, wanting to give Nat a light rubbing too, but once he started to sing, Tony was out. He snores softly as Nathan leaves to clean up and groans softly as he returns to bed. "Mmm..." He relaxes and sleeps again, turning during the night to gently hold Nathan as they slept.

He wakes slowly the next morning to Nathan's soft voice and gentle hand on his cheek, he smiles. "Morning... I feel so spoiled when you wake me like this..." He looks at him and sits up, taking his hand "Is something wrong? You look... Sad..." He squeezes his hand and smiles at him "You know I'm always here to listen..." He leans closer and kisses his forehead "Do you want to talk about it...?"

Nathan chuckled and smiled as the man sat between them, nodding he rubbed his neck "Heh, I should have woken you up, right?" he asked softly as he leaned over and kissed the man's cheek. Smiling he stood up and excused himself as he needed to change real quick. Jared chuckled and looked over to Tony, grinning playfully "Going to blindfold him?" he asked.

The young blond returned now wearing jeans and a simple t-shirt since he didn't really know what to wear. Walking over he hugged Tony from behind and kissed his head before taking a seat beside the man and began to eat "I slept well by the way. It was really nice."

Chuckling the boy sat up slowly as the man sat up. Now on his lap the boy leaned forward to kiss him when he asked if something was wrong. That Nathan looked sad. Nodding the boy leaned over and hugged the man "Its just passing thought." he whispered softly. Moving closer he took the man's face into his hands and kissed him deeply. Pulling back slowly he stared into his lover's eyes. "I'll be fine. I don't wanna talk about it right now, if thats okay."

Tony smiles "You should have... But I forgive you..." He turns his head so he kisses him softly, he continues to eat as Nat heads off to change. He looks to Jared and smiles "Now... Would that be to keep the secret for longer... Or for you to see him in one..." He chuckles softly but nods anyways "But yes... Just before we get there, you can help me guide him in..." He finishes up his food and gets up, getting ready as they wait for Nat. He smiles as Nat returns and sits to wait for the young man to finish eating. "Let's get going... We only have an hour to get there.."

About 45 minutes later Tony was stopping them on the sidewalk, having chosen to walk the last few blocks. "Now don't fuss... This is a surprise after all..." He pulls out the blindfold and holds it up, smiling.

He smiles softly and holds him closer "Alright... As long as you don't leave it too long..." He runs his fingers over his cheek "Your smile doesn't reach your eyes... I don't want my love sad on my watch... You should always be happy..." He kisses him softly again "So... What do I get this morning... It smells wonderful..."

Laughing Jared grinned "To keep the secret longer, hes already crazy about wanting to know and I might wanna just play a little with him and make sure he doesn't know until the very last moment." he smiled brightly.

When they got off and began to walk towards the bride shop, Amy yelled to them, running over and hugged Nathan before he was blind folded. The girl giggled and smiled, hugging Tony and telling him she was happy to see him again. As they walked Amy had to be moved far forward to them so she wouldn't give off any clues to what they would be doing today. As they made their way into the shop and the blind fold was taken off the young man was speechless to see all the bride gowns.

Turning red Nathan quickly buried his face into Tony's chest, holding to his suit tightly and squeezing his eyes tightly as he pressed against him. Clearly both excited and embarrassed by everything.

Smiling again it reached his eyes as he felt those fingers over his cheek "I'm sorry. I'll make sure I'm happy for you." he said brightly. Kissing back he pulled himself closer and grinned, returning to himself as that thought was pushed back for now. "Well, you could either have the crepes, with ham, omelets, breakfast potatoes, and toast-- and if you have room after that you could also have me." he teased playfully, wiggling in his lover's lap.

Tony smiles and hugs the girl back, saying it had been too long, then focusing on Nathan again. He holds his hand and slowly leads him down the street, careful to not let him trip or stumble. He leads him inside as Jared holds the door open for them, he then slowly removes the blindfold.

Tony hugs him close and leans closer, kissing his cheek "You didn't think I'd marry you in some dress suite did you... That's not you..." He slowly tips his chin up and cups his cheek, waiting for him to look at him "Now... I've booked the store for a few hours... It will just be us and the staff here..." He kisses his forehead "Ok... The question is, do you want me to see the gowns you try on..."

He smiles "I want to make you happy..." He watched him smile and felt him relax. "Mmm... That all sounds wonderful... Nnn.." He smirks slightly and pulls Nat closer, slowly grinding himself up against him after his suggestion. "You could feed me to bursting... And I'd still have room for you... Always..." He kisses him slowly and deeply for a few moments, twisting their tongues together. "Let's start with breakfast... And work to dessert..."

Looking up to his Tony the young blond blushed brightly, looking up to the man as his cheeks were kissed and forehead kissed. He listens closely to his lover, purring slightly as his forehead was kissed. With a sweet smile he nod "Of course I want you here. I want my husband to know what I'll be wearing." he said softly. Taking the man's hand he looked back to Jared and Amy, and then the staff who began to pile in and greet the young blond. He was shy and only smiled as the staff greeted them and offered champagne.

Soon the dress fittings began. The boy tried to stay on the more affordable side. Dress number 1 was breath taking and when the young man went on the small stage he looked to Tony first, wanting to see his reaction before the staff began to ask questions. So far they understand that Nathan did like the more vintage lace styles and did like to have the dress more simple. Dress number 2 was something from a fairy tail. Nathan tried on many other dresses but kept coming back to the first two. Spinning around in them and trying them on over and over again.

Tony was called into the dressing room and the blushing bride stood in his robe, the two dresses hanging behind him "Tony, I want to ask which one you liked best. .. "

Laughing the boy nod and smiled as he climbed off the other's lap and grinned playfully "Come on then, lets get you filled. I'm sure you much be hungry, right?"

Tony smiles and soon takes his seat, he sips his drink as Nat goes to try on his first dress, he looks to Jared. "I don't think I've seen him happier..." A few minutes later Nathan steps out in his first gown, Tony just stares a moment, then smiles and looks him over. "Beautiful..." He said softly, he watched as he twists and turns, watching the emotions on his face, and nodding as he left for dress number 2. He gasped softly as he came out in the second dress, all it needed was some lace wings and he could be a fairy. He smiles brightly and again watches him twist and turn, soon heading back to try another. He tried on several more dresses, but didn't give nearly the same reaction as he did the first two, it wasn't long before Nathan asked for him.

Tony enters the change room and looks at his love, then at the two dresses behind him. He steps closer and cups his cheek "You were beautiful in both my love... But I don't want this choice to be mine... Which ever you choose... You'll still be beautiful..." He leans down and pulls him close, kissing him deeply and pulls back slowly, he rubs his cheek. "You pick one... And surprise me as you walk down that isle... Becasue it's not the dress I'm marrying..." He looks to the dresses again and smiles "They both have things I like... So you decide..." He kisses him softly once more before turning to leave the room.

Tony smiles and nods "I am..." He watches him get up, then moves to follow "Just let me get dressed... I'll be down shortly..." He kisses him softly and heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Nathan nod and headed back downstairs check that their food had yet to get cold. He stared out the window well he waited, now and again thinking about just walking home. He figured it would take a few days, but then that way no one would find out about Tony and he wouldn't get in trouble. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard footsteps above him. Brushing his hair back the young man headed back to the kitchen.

Once seeing Tony he smiled and kissed him firmly, sitting the man down and serving him. Kissing his forehead he smiled softly "Eat up honey."

Nathan stood before his lover, his eyes wide and cheeks bright "I don't know, I like them both so much but. . its so hard to choose." he said softly. Looking back to his dresses the boy bit his thumb before nodding. "Okay, I think I've chosen." he whispered. Smiling he leaned up and kissed the man's cheek "I think we're done for now. . . anything else planned after this, well, huge surprise?"

Tony soon headed downstairs and followed his nose to their waiting breakfast, he returns Nat's kiss and sits down. He smiles and starts to do as told, enjoying his meal as always, Nathan had become quite the little chef. "You spoil me love... This is wonderful..." He eats a bit more before looking at him again "So... I have a short day today... How about... We go to the movies... Your pick..." He gently pulls him into his lap once he comes close enough, he holds him softly and relaxes in his chair.

Tony stops and turns as Nat speaks, he smiles and hugs him from behind "Well... Now that you have your dress... The only other thing we have to do... Is check out our new home... Soon to me Mr. Mathers..." He kisses at his neck softly, then suckles just behind his ear, leaving a light mark. "Now... Tell the lady which one you want... But not to tell me..." He kisses him softly once more "I'll meet you in the lobby with the others" With that he leaves the room and heads back out to the others, taking his seat and finishing his drink as they wait for Nat to appear.

"The movies? Ah, that sounds really fun." he smiled softly. Chuckling as he was pulled onto Tony's lap the young man caressed the man's cheek. Kissing his nose the young man leaned against his lover and nuzzled against the man. Yawning he wiggled in the man's lap a bit before smirking "I saw a new horror movie was coming, do you wanna go see that one?"

Chuckling the boy turned in his lover's arms and held to him after the mark was made. "Okay, go on I'll catch up." he said softly before going to the woman and telling her what dress he wanted. When he returned to the others he smiled grabbing his lover's drink and kissed him quickly before giving his drink back. After everything was settled and they left the young man and Amy began talking, mostly about the wedding and their old time back at the camp grounds.

Tony groans softly as his slight teasing, two could play at that game, he holds him closer and runs his fingers over his inner thighs. "You want to see a horror movie..." He shifts his head slightly to kiss and lick behind his ear softly, his hand moving closer to his cock. He loved moments like these, relaxing and enjoying each other, and teasing his love.

Tony smiles again and kisses him back before heading back out to the others. He had been talking softly with Jared when Nat returned and took his drink, kissing him again. "Mmm... I'm glad you enjoyed this... We were afraid you'd be upset or just run away..."

As they were walking back to the car, Tony was talking to Jared as the other two caught up. "So... Today is going well... I simply loved how his face lit up... After he finished hiding in my chest..." He chuckles softly, then looks at him "I was wondering... About the wedding..." He looks back to Nat and Amy, smiling softly "I don't have many friends, so I was wondering... If you'd be my best man... It won't be very big... But I want it to seem as normal as possible for Nat... And I'm pretty sure Nat's asking Amy something similar right now..." He looks to Jared and smiles.

Jared smiled softly and nod "That was pretty cute. He likes doing that, doesn't he?" he chuckled softly as they walked along. It wasn't long till he noticed the man thinking about something. As soon as Tony asked him to be the best man Jared's heart broke. But, like the good actor he was, he kept that a secret to himself and simply smiled as he didn't show any of the pain he felt. "Of course! Heh, I'd love to be your best man." he said. He looked back to Nat and Amy and for a moment he felt as though they were back in their second year of camping together. He didn't know about their relationship yet and he was more than happy to spend time with Tony as in hopes of somehow becoming more than just fuck buddies.

Once they arrived to the open apartment to look it over, Nathan was back beside Tony, asking him a few questions about their new home.

Groaning as he felt the hand on his thigh the young man blushed slightly and nod "Yeah, I wanna see a horror movie. . . that way I could cling to you when I need to." he muttered softly as he laid his head on the man's shoulder "Mmm, Tony? I was wondering. . . could we, maybe, drive to my city when we have a free weekend or so? I just wanna see how everything is there." Nathan said. He meant it, it wasn't a plan to try to escape or anything, but he was curious to see how his home town was doing. But doing so might expose them and cause Nathan to be torn away from Tony. Although, it did seem like the boy wanted this badly. If Tony did this he risked losing everything he worked so hard to get. The perfect boy on his lap who cooked and cleaned for him, and his own freedom. He might have to use some tough love this time.

Like how he would when the boy misbehaved in the closet.

Tony smirks slightly and starts to move his hand further up "There are other ways I can make you cling to me..." He was just about to run his fingers over his cock when he asked his question, he stills and stiffens a moment. He pulls his hand away slowly and looks at him, a small frown on his face, he sits back slightly. "We've been over this... It's too risky... You will see your home again... Just not now..." He looks to his watch and sighs "I have to get going or be late..." He was disappointed that Nat would bring his home up like that, after he'd risked so much to keep him.

Tony smiles and pulls him closer, arm around his shoulders and kisses his cheek "Thank you... There's no one else it could have been... You're my closest friend..." He continues to hold him for a few minutes, watching the two "I know you hoped we'd be more then friends... But just know... We aren't cutting you out... You will always be welcome with us... For anything..." He kisses his cheek again continues to watch the two ahead of them.

When at the apartment, Tony leads Nat around, answering his questions as best he can. He leads them to their future room, there was one wall that was half floor to ceiling windows and next to that was a balcony. "It overlooks centeral park... And I have a lot of plans for this balcony..." He smirks and hugs him from behind, nipping his neck slightly, teasing him, knowing the others were also looking around.

Then tension in the room went from sexual pleasure to one of upset. Frowning as well the boy looked down "I know. . . its just, its been a year now Tony." he tried to explain before he heard the disappointment in the other's voice. Sighing he nod and stood up as he went to the counter and offered the man his lunch "Its a roast sandwich with a small salad." he offered the pile before leaning up and kissing Tony's cheek sweetly. With a small, hoping smile the blond wished his lover a good day at work and he'd see him soon. After the other had left Nathan went to sent on the couch to think.

It was later int he morning when he went out to just walk around for awhile, to clear his head and stop his crying. When he came to the park he sighed and sat under a tree before opening his book and began to read for awhile.

When it was time to return home he did so and waited for Tony like he normally did. He was changed into some nicer clothes and welcomed Tony back with a drink. He wouldn't mention his request of that morning, but he did want to talk about it later. Nathan just kept that topic for a later date. "Welcome home, Tony. Do you wanna relax awhile before we get to head to the movies?"

"I know you aren't cutting me out. . . I know Nathan would never let you do that. . .just. . . you can't get over that." he muttered. Smiling a bit when his cheek was kissed he leaned over as well and returned the kiss "Just, I want both of you safe is all."

Moaning softly he closed his eyes and grinned softly "Heh. . you dork." he whispered softly. Moaning again he pressed against Tony and reached behind to run his fingers through the man's hair "Tony, someone will see," Nathan whispered softly as he pressed against his lover.

Tony looked at him a moment, then took his lunch and also gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you later..." He turned and left, it seems his young lover didn't quite understand their arrangement yet, he might need a refresher. "And after a year I thought he'd be past this..." He said softly as he got into his car and drove off.

Later on that day, Tony arrived him early like he said he would, he smiles slightly at him as he walked in. He looks at him after setting his things down, thinking a moment. He takes his drink and has a sip, "I guess we could relax... A bit..." He motions Nat to follow him and heads to the kitchen, he has another drink and sits down at the table. He sets his drink down and pats the table before him, he waits for Nat to get there. "These don't open unless I ask you something... Got it..." He held a finger over his lips, then sets Nat's hands down on the table slightly supporting him. "Those stay there as well..." Once sure he was going to obey, Tony started to open his pants, soon having Nat out on complete display for him. "Not a word..." He looks at him.

He looks to him once more, then starts to slowly work him up with his hands and mouth, making sure to hit all his weak spots. After a year, Tony was well versed in Nat's body and knee just what to do and not to do. He looks at him a few times, keeping silent himself and just working him, he keeps it up until he could tell the boy was close. "It has been just over a year..." He speaks softly and keeps working him, keeping him on that edge "But if we were to return... And get caught..." He stops all his actions and looks at him, his face serious, he starts to close his pants back up, making it clear he wasn't getting any more. "That stops... You return to your parents... I'd be in jail, where I would not last long, and you'd never see me again..." He gently pulls Nat to sit in his lap, careful not to brush against him. "Just a reminder..." He'd only continue this if the boy brought it up again.

Tony smiles softly and squeezes him closer, "I know you don't... And I'm not asking you to... I want you happy too my friend..." He looks to him "I will keep him safe... And you'll be there to help keep me safe..."

Tony smiles at him and turns him around, pulling him closer "Like who..." He tips the mans chin up and kisses him deeply, his hands cupping his ass and squeezing slightly. He pulls back slowly and smiles "This will be our home soon... They'll have to get used to us being close... No more hiding..."

Nathan was confused when Tony seemed so serious. The older man had never looked like this before, or well recently without a reason. He watched Tony and when he saw where he was supposed to sit he nod and walked over, hopping onto the table and looked down to the older man as he began to speak and give him commands. Nodding he remained silent and watched as he was exposed. Nathan held back moans, bit his lip, and his face became flushed as he followed the order completely. He didn't open his mouth for anything, not even to moan loudly when Tony hit those spots. His finger nails dug into the table and Nathan felt his body shaking. Why was Tony doing this? It felt good, yes, but this time there was no teasing. No fouling around. Hell, this just happened out of the blue.

He was on that edge, he was so close to climaxing. Then it stopped. Being moved to his lap and explained what would happen the boy froze. Nathan was confused, bewildered. What had just happened? This didn't feel right. Something in him made him jerk back and fall onto the floor.

Eyes wide and heart pulsing the boy stared up at Tony, shaking, as he tried to understand what just happened. Why he suddenly felt so bad yet mad at the same time. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it as he looked away. Standing up slowly Nathan nod again, unsure if he was allowed to speak or not.

Nathan left to the bedroom shortly afterwards as he normally did so as to collect himself whenever something similar to this happened. Although it was more less when he was embarrassed rather than suddenly punished.

Chuckling the boy smiled and pulled himself closer to Tony, kissing him back before groaning into the kiss. "Hehe, well I ment from Amy, first of all, and I know. I never wanna hide our love again."

Tony watched him, he made a fist out of sight to keep him from helping Nat up, he hated doing this, but it was needed. As he's about to leave the room he says something "Be ready in an hour to leave... I don't wish to be late..." He heard him go up to the bedroom and sighed, he hoped that would be all the punishment Nat would need. He soon got up and went to lay on the couch, wanting to relax some before their movie, he sets his phone to go off in time.

Later, as they were getting ready to leave, Tony gently pulls Nat close and kisses him softly, rubbing his cheek gently. He then moves back and leads him out to the car, hand gently resting across his shoulders. Once in, he gets in his own seat and they head off "Still want to see that horror film?" He glances at him on a red light.

He cups his cheeks and rubs them softly "Come Monday night... No more hiding... I love you... And we will get married..." He kisses him again, softly "And no one can stop us..."

Nathan stopped when he heard Tony, his hand on the frame of the door that let them exit the kitchen and nod "Yes sir. . ." he said softly before rushing up to the bedroom. Nathan was no longer hard and when he stared down at his lap he couldn't help but feel Tony there still, this time it wasn't that pleasurable feeling, but one that felt dirty. Like it was used for something other than showing love this time. He felt so dirty.

The young blond was ready by the time he returned downstairs. When he was pulled close for a kiss he did job but apologize before returning the kiss, through this was on the cheek. Nodding he forced a small smile before they ended up in the car. Nathan stared out the window and was thinking to himself before he heard the man's question. Turning to him it took a moment for the youth to register the question before nodding "If thats okay, yeah, it would be nice." he smiled as he looked to Tony.

With a soft, innocent laugh the younger male smiled brightly and pulled his lover close and kissed back, smiling warmly as he pulled back slowly "No one." Nathan smiled and hugged Tony firmly. "I love you. . . I love you so much Tony."

After the movies Nathan returned to his normal self, mostly normal, he didn't ask about going home to see his parents or just to see the old neighborhood. Through the line was clear now, he belong to Tony. He did what was best for Tony, and Nathan needed to know how to like it.

It was a few days after the movies when Nathan had to go out well Tony was at work. The boy was returning from the bakery when he bumped into a older man then to find out this guy was only a few years older than him. Perhaps by a year or two. The other guy was tall as Tony, he was in his late teens like Nathan and was pretty attractive. He learned the guy was 18 years old and in his last year of high school. They spent the day together and when it was time for them to part ways Nathan was given Drake's number. It was nice to talk to someone his own age.

Getting home he made them a simple dinner tonight of steak and potatoes and when he arrived home Nathan seemed to be really happy, like when he was told about he firework show or about a surprise Tony had for him. Although this time it was neither.

Tony hugged him back and kissed his cheek, he rubs his back and smiles "I know love... I love you too... So very much..." They stayed like that for a few more minutes before pulling away and taking his hand, they go to find the others. "So... What do you think of our new home..." He smiles and looks at them.

Tony had hated that first night, Nathan had been distant and a little cold, but he understood. He didn't start anything the next day either, other then their normal hug and kiss good morning. He was pleased that he was not bringing up his request again, he didn't think he could punish him again, but would if it was needed.

The next few days went by better, Nathan was starting to calm down again, it felt more relaxing to be with him again. When he came home form work a few days later, he found Nathan in high spirits, he was happy to see his smile again. "You seem happy... What has you so excited..." He pulls him close in the kitchen and kisses him softly, "Dinner smell good by the way... Would you like a glass of wine tonight?.." He pulled away and moved to get a bottle while he waited to hear his news.

Back
Top Bottom