The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

The boy chuckled back, moving closer and moaning as they shared their kiss. Moving back he smiled softly and as he laid in his lover's arms. "Mmm, shower with you. I'd love to take join you for once in the morning," he smiled warmly as he slowly sat up and rubbed the man's cheek. His eyes were soft and warm as he leaned down and kissed the man's forehead. "Want me to start our shower?"

Nathan panted softly, closing his eyes as he leaned back against Jared, the man now nibbling on his ear as he felt the man play with him. Licking his lips the boy looked up to him and smiled softly "Ah. . . ah. . . I. . . I was going to try them out," the began softly, moaning loudly as he the paddle now rubbing his clothed cock. "and?"

"A-And I was going to masturbate with them, sir."

"Really? Hmm, I don't believe you," Jared stopped Nathan and sat him back, grinning as he tossed the toys on the boy's lap. The boy blushed brightly but nod as he slowly stripped out of his boxers and watched the two men. Blushing he spread his legs and began to play with himself, using one of the vibrators to slip it into him and the other to tease his shaft. Jared looked to Tony, smirking a bit as if telling him to let this go on, to have more another show now.

Tony smiles and trails his hands over his sides as he sits up, he leans into his touch then kisses his cheek before he moves too far away. "Sure... I'll be right there..." He sits up and holds him close a moment before he can get up, he kisses him softly and rubs his cheek. "Love you... Never forget that..." He lets him go and smiles as he gets up, watching him, he streatches and soon follows him.

Tony smirks and moves to stand with Jared, watching Nat as he starts his show, he hugs him from behind. "Hmm... he's just too good at being naughty..." He whispers softly, then licks his ear lightly. "Be sure and show us everything Mr. Stark... The Officer needs to have good notes..." He watches Nathan from behind Jared, his hands snaking down to gently tease the man through his pants. "Mmm... Someone else is excited too..." Tony slowly opens Jared's pants and strokes him slowly, slower then Nathan's movements. "Do you like watching my naughty little student... Officer..." He was already quite excited himself, but he quite enjoyed teasing them both.

The boy looked up to his lover as he brought closer, his eyes soft as he kissed back before leaning away as he felt the hand on his cheek "I'll never forget that. I love you too, Tony, I'll always love you." he whispered softly. Smiling he blew a kiss to his lover before going to the bathroom and starting a shower. He started their shower and stripped off his shirt before calling out to his lover to join him. Stepping into the shower he smiled tilting his head back and feeling the warm water fall over him. Stretching in the shower he smiled looking back to the man as he came in and kissing his cheek before grabbing a rag and began to wash the other's shoulders. Humming a soft tune as he helped his lover get clean.

"He is," the officer said as he watched Nathan tease himself and play with himself. The boy gasped softly as he heard the man, nodding he blushed laying back on the bed and doing what he did best. Giving a good show. Jared was surprised when he felt the touching, smiling he nod and reached behind him, rubbing the man's cheek as he was getting stroked.

"Very much. Your student seems to have had a lot of training in this," he said softly as he lead the man to the bed. Nathan shook slightly, his toes curling as he hit that sweet spot. "Oh, look, I think he is close." Jared pointed out.

Tony strips and enters the shower, he starts to work on his hair while Nat washes his back, then they switch. He lets the water slowly rinse out his hair, then stars on Nat's, gently scratching his scalp. "So... What's on the agenda today..."

He lets go and follows him to the bed "Seems he has..." He sits on the side of the bed, closest to Nathan, he looks down at him. "It does appear that he's quite close... But... Does he have our permission to complete his task..." He looks to Jared as he reaches out to slowly run his fingers through the boys hair, smiling softly.

"Same old same old. I might go down to the mini mart today and see if Mr. John would hire me. He said he needs more help and since he doesn't get random checks I might be able to work again." he smiled. Tilting his head back he smiled sweetly as he reached up and rubbed Tony's chin "What about you? Whats on my love's agenda?" he asked happily.

That day went well and Nathan had stopped by to surprise Tony with lunch since he had not had enough time to make him lunch. So this lunch was still warm and fresh. Sitting down he smiled warmly and looked up to the man as he offered the box of a fresh baked potato, cut up steak, and some sweet sauce. He greeted the woman and smiled warmly as he walked into the office and was glad to see Tony alone. Walking over he set the box down on the man's desk "I hope you haven't eaten yet," he said happily as he moved over and kissed the man's cheek before opening the box and reveling the nicely set lunch "Hows it look?"

"Mmm, well, I think he had been a bad boy, so I think I'll have to stop you there son," he said softly as he reached over and stopped the man. Licking his lips he sat up and looked to the man, his hand going down and rubbed Tony's back "So, what should we do to have him wait for us?"

Tony smiles and continues to wash, he looks down at him "I've got a few small sessions today... Should be done a little after lunch..." He smiles again and shifts them to rinse off again "That sounds wonderful... I know how much you hate sitting here with nothing to do..."

Tony was just getting ready to go out for lunch when he heard Nathan enter the office, hearing him greet his staff. He smiles at him as he enters his office and walked up to him. "You didn't have to... I was gonna go grab something..." He takes the offered food and sits again "But this does smell good, like always..." He smiles again and kisses his cheek as we ll, he looks to the box. "It looks wonderful... You spoil me love..." He starts to eat, evetn feeding Nat a bite or two. "I have one more client after lunch... How did your job hunt go..."

Tony looks up as Jared stops Nat, he doesn't stop his gentle movement with his hand yet. He smiles at Jared and then shifts to lay down beside Nathan on his back, he smirks slightly. "Hmm... I'm not sure Officer... What shall we do..." Tony knew Jared liked to take charge, but didn't always get to.

"No its fine, besides you should eat something healthy and fresher." he smiled sweetly. Sitting down beside his lover the boy smiled softly and opened his mouth whenever food was offered. Swallowing what was in his mouth he frowned and shook his head "Nope. Seems like he wants to keep his spots open for his kids." he replied. Smiling he leaned over and licked the corner of the man's cheek, grinning a bit as he told him that he had some sauce on the corner of his lips.

That night the boy actually ordered out and when the man arrived home, Nathan greeted him and suggested they have a casual night. Just some Chinese food and set up a movie. He was wearing one of the man's shirts and some shorts. He was pretty relax and didn't act as if everything needed to be perfect like he normally did.

Jared groaned slightly back as the man moved away and laid beside the now quivering boy. The officer licked his lips and shed free of his pants as he now hovered over Tony as he grinned "Mmm, lets make the boy watch us, if hes a good boy he can join," he whispered softly as he slowly began to kiss the man. Jared began to pull off the man's pants off and grinned playfully as he pulled away and began to have his fun with Tony. the boy stared on, never seeing Jared take control. The boy laid down, watching before gasping as he Jared turned his attention to Nathan and began to toy with him, the boy whimpering and moaning like a cat in heat as he watched the man come closer and began to tease the boy with kisses and nips.

"I'm sure you'll find something love..." He chuckles softly at the lick and quickly leans closer to lick his lips and kiss him quickly. "You taste much better my love..." He quite enjoyed teasing him now and then.

Tony was a bit surprised by the take out food, Nathan always wanting to be healthy, but smiles at his reason. "It's always nice to just relax... Set the movie while I go change..." Tony heads upstairs to quickly change, pulling on a light pair of PJ pants, he then heads back down to join Nathan. They sat on the couch to eat, then lay on it slightly to watch the movie. "This is nice..." He softly rubs his arm, just enjoying his closeness and company.

Tony moans softly into their kiss, groaning slightly as he began to play and tug his pants off. He shifts to help him free himself from the fabric, he nips his lip softly a few times when he lingered too long. Panting slightly, he looks over to Nathan when Jared pulls away to start teasing him. "Mmm... Has he bin good enough yet..." He leans over to lick at Nat's neck.

"Hopefully you're right. I love working here too. . . but I don't think it might be a good idea. Pretty sure we'll get caught one of these days." he chuckled as he referred to the time they did it in the office. Giggling the boy smirked and licked back, playful as he sat on the man's lap "Perhaps, but eating actual food would help you out."

The night was actually quite nice and only got better once the food was done and they got to just lay together and watch the movie. After the movie, and the plates were put away the boy went up to bed. Laying down beside his lover he smiled warmly and stroked the man's chest "So, how was work today babe? I hope not too bad."

Jared chuckled as he began to spread the boy's legs and pull the toy out "Nnn, at this point I think we should be more hands on with his punishment. Maybe a few spankings and a bit or two to remind him what bad boys get."

Tony smiles and takes Nat's hand, slowly bringing it up to kiss softly, "It was a pretty good day... A little girl I've been seeing for about a year now... Finally spoke to me... She was in the car with her mother when they were hit... Poor thing watched her mother pass away... Hadn't spoken a word since... But she said something today..." He sighs softly and pulls him a bit closer, shifting to kiss his head "Her father was in tears... But they were happy ones..." He looks to Nat again and smiles softly, rubbing his cheek "It was a very good day..."

Tony smirks slightly and moves up at bit, looking down at Nat's face, he cups his cheek gently. "Hear that Mr. Stark... Give us a number between 1 & 10..." He reaches down slightly to tease as his nipples, giving them a gentle pinch and pull to further tease him.

". . ." Nathan became quite when he spoke about the little girl. He knew who he was talking about. She never spoke a word, never made eye contact or anything. Nathan could remember her so well, so much so that he could still remember coming from the backroom and seeing her simply sitting there. He tried to speak to her, often seeing her sitting there well her father went to grab them drinks. Nathan would sit with her, offering her sweets and one time drawing a picture of a horse that she seemed to like. She took it. Avoiding eye contact the boy nod and smiles sadly. "I'm glad."

A few days passed and Nathan was able to land a couple of babysitting jobs. There were times Tony would come home and see the neighbor's kids sitting on the couch watching their cartoons and snacking on baked sweets and even Nathan working in the kitchen with a baby in arms. It lasted till the moms and dads were able to find other arrangements. Nathan enjoyed it for awhile and liked doing something. Even loved watching after the kids.

Nathan was finishing with his last gig, the Merek's baby. It was late and Nathan was at the table. Tony's food set out and the boy was dressed normally with his pink apron on. He was feeding the baby when he looked up and smiled seeing Tony, calling him over as he cleaned the baby's face.

Panting the boy looked up to Tony, smiling softly before moaning loudly and whimpering with pleasure. Moving up he licked the man's lips, smiling slightly "S-seven." he moaned out. Jared pulled back, smiling slightly as he looked to Tony "Hmm, should we times that seven by two or four?" he asked, lifting the boy's legs up and rubbing his tender rear "Well?"

Tony came home a few nights to Nathan watching some of the neighbourhood children, some of which he knew their names. He would often talk with them for a few moments before Nat would call him. He made his way over to 'Jason' and smiled softly, even taking the bottle from him to free up his hands. "Hello there..." He smiles at the baby and gently rubs his cheek, then looks to Nathan. "Hey... It's a bit late isn't it... When are they coming for him?" He takes his seat and looks over his food, then starts to eat slowly in case he needs to hold the baby.

Tony grins at Nathan and leans closer "Times two should be good to start..." He rubs his cheek again and stares at him. "Be sure to count them for us baby..." He whispers softly before he leans in and kisses him.

Nathan stood back and watched them, chuckling softly as the baby grabbed onto the man's hand before releasing to play with tray table. Chuckling he walked over and poked the baby's nose before looking over to the man "Hm? Oh, well they should be here in half a hour. Sorry babe, they just got a little caught up in whatever they were doing," Nathan said as he feed the baby the rest of it's food before picking her up. Chuckling he kissed her forehead and made funny faces before taking a seat. He ate as well, well taking care of the baby as it liked to be carried and played with.

Her parents came about a half hour later, apologizing and giving Jason extra money for being so understanding before leaving. After cleaning up and putting everything away, Nathan walked over to his lover and sat on his lap "Ready for dessert? I made some cookies."

"Ah, let us began then," the man cooed as he grabbed the paddle and began to spank the boy. Nathan yelped but counted out, moaning and wiggling all the while as he returned the kisses from his lover.

Tony smiles "It's no trouble love... You're good with them..." He sits to watch them as he also eats, Nathan was so happy with children, he wondered for the first time if Nat ever wanted any. He grins slightly as Nathan sits on his lap, he snakes his arms around his waist to hold him closer. "Cookies huh... Is that my only option..." He tips his chin up slightly and licks his lips, then kisses him slowly, rubbing his hands over his back slowly. He kisses softly to his neck, again licking softly "What flavour are they..." He pulls back to look at him, loving the slightly glazed look in his eyes.

Tony smiles against his lips and pulls back to allow him to do as told, kissing him again after every few smacks. "Such a naughty boy... Enjoying his punishment..." He again starts to play with his nipple, pinching it lightly in time with the paddle. He makes Nat look at him again, rubbing his cheek softly to try and keep his attention. "I know you want to... But no cumming yet boy... We aren't finished yet..." He kisses him again after the final strike and moves to whisper in his ear. "Beg the Officer to take you..." He slowly sits back up, he turns and kisses Jared softly "Think he's had enough... Officer..."

"Heh, thanks," he said softly looking down to the baby. Chuckling he set down his food and played with her for a few minutes, his smile couldn't be any bigger than it was and his small laughs were filled with bliss. He was in a great mood and when he returned to his lover after the child returned home, the boy chuckled hearing the tone of his voice. "Mmm, I guess not. You know I'd make anything for you." he replied, shivering from the soft lick. He kissed back as always, and did what he knew Tony liked. He wiggled in his lap, pulled himself closer and moaned ever so softly. And that blush, he always blushed for his Tony when it came to being close like this. "Heh, chocolate chip with bits of marshmallows in them," he replied. Licking his lips the boy smiled sweetly "Do you want me to get them for you, or should I just stay here?"

The boy looked up to Tony when he heard the whisper. Nodding he smiled sweetly before begging Jared to fuck him. The man was more than happy to and soon enough the two were giving Tony a show.

He smiles and holds him a bit closer "You can get us some... And a glass of milk..." He kisses him again quickly before reluctantly letting him go, he gives his ass a light smack as he walks away. "So... I'm off tomorrow... Do you have any plans?" He gently pulls him to sit in his lap again as he returns, his little wiggles from before had excited him slightly and he wanted his love close. He takes a cookie and takes a bite, he smiles "Mmm... Wonderful... Like everything you make..." He holds the cookie out for him to also have a bite before he finishes it.

Tony sits back and watches them for a few minutes, biting his lip, they were quite the site, he groans slightly. "Mmm... You two..." He moves closer and breaks their current kiss, pulling Nathan's face closer for their own kiss, he then gives one to Jared, twisting their tongues slowly. He then looks to Nathan again, the young man was so close, he reaches between the two to slowly stroke Nat, his other hand cups his cheek. "Cum for us baby..." His hand leaves his cheek to stroke himself, he watches as the two push themselves closer, his hand keeping time, he gasps and moans softly as they all finally explode. "Nnn... Fuck..." Panting, Tony falls slowly to lay next to Nathan, his clean hand seeking out the younger one's.

Smiling the teen nod and hopped off the man's lap, grinning a bit as he felt the light smack. Turning to the man he chuckled and stuck his tongue out playfully before shaking his head "None that I could think of. Maybe clean up my old room a bit, its getting a bit dusty. . . oh, and I thought about going out to. . . erm my shop." he blushed lightly before turning and sitting back down on the man's lap. Leaning over he offered the cookie and smiled brightly before he was offered the cookie. He took a nice bit out of it. Licking his lips clean he took the man's free hand and kissed his palm "Do you wanna plan out something for us tomorrow?"

Nathan moaned loudly as he was toyed with, simply staring up at his lover as he encouraged him. Smiling with a red face he moved up and kisses Tony's neck as the man began to kiss Jared. It wasn't long afterwards when Nathan came. He laid there, exhausted as Jared laid beside him and he felt Jared's hand wrap around one of his hands. Soon, Tony followed as well and he held his fiance's hand. Closing his eyes he nuzzled into the man's neck, Jared moving closer and pulling Tony into a little hug as they laid there.

Well Nathan was asleep Jared began to talk to Tony, asking him how everything was going and mentioning he was glad to see Nathan relaxed again.

Tony smiles at him and takes a drink to empty his mouth "I'd love to plan something for us to do..." He runs his fingers down along his arm slowly, he smirks slightly. "You're shop huh... And what... pray tell... Is my little love getting this time... Or do I have to wait and see..." He leans closer "Or do I have to pry it out of you..." He licks at his neck and sucks softly a moment.

Tony slowly calmed his breathing, then looked to Nathan, he smiles at the exhausted young man and leans closer, giving him a soft kiss. "Rest love... We still have a few hours before we have to leave..." He slowly runs his fingers through his hair to help him, then waits a while before turning to Jared.

He smiles at Jared and shifts to face him more, not letting go of Nat's hand, he leans closer and kisses him softly. "That was quite the get together... Nat really enjoyed it... So did I..." be smiles again "Everything is real good here... Me too... Oh, Nat wants to tell his parents about us when we get back..."

"Ah, I'd love that too! Its so rare." he said softly. Blushing he looked down shyly and smiled a little "W-well its a secret," he stated. Gasping softly as his neck was licked the boy bit his lip and looked up to Tony "Y-you won't be able to pry it out of me this time. . . its a secret." he said softly as he felt the man's hard on "Ah. . . Tony," he whispered moving closer "What do you think you might have planned?"

Nathan nod, moving closer and kissing the man's cheek as he fall asleep in their arms. The young man sleeping, snoring softly as Jared only chuckled and watched them. Chuckling the officer nod "It was," he said joyfully "He does? Hm, well I'm sure they'll be glad to hear about this. . . their baby boy sleeping with a old man," he teased playfully. "You think they'll be fine with that? I mean I know I tease and everything but the age difference is quite. . . noticeable, Tony."

He smirks and tips his chin up, then kisses him softly, slowly, before pulling back to smile at him. "Fine... I'll let you have you're surprise..." He goes back to licking st his neck softly "That doesn't mean I'll leave you alone though..." He sucks and nips until he was asked a question "Hmm... I'm not sure... Do you have something in mind?"

Tony looks at him and sighs "You think I don't know that Jared... We've talked about this a few times... I even suggested us separating once..." He looks down at Nat's face and gently rubs his cheek "You'd have thought I'd just shot him... It took me hours to calm him down..." He looks at Jared again "You can't help who you love... And I'll do anything I can to see him happy while I still can... I promised him we'd never be apart again... While I can help it..." He smiles again and takes Jared's hand "That's what this weekend is for... And you had to tell him I had a surprise for him first..." He chuckles and lays more against Jared's chest "Any news on the adoption front..."

Jared laughed softly before shaking his head "He has always been a little dramatic, hasn't he? Heh. . . though he did seem to mature a little more every time I saw him," Jared commented. Looking up the man's heart skipped a beat with both love and hurtfulness. The man he loves was going to wed a boy that he loved as well. "Hey, I gotta be the fun uncle right?" he chuckled. Stroking the man's hair he nod "I did. When we return from our trip I get to go meet a few kids. They said I'll be able to be a daddy, so I need to see who fits best with me and start doing some paper work as well as redoing one of my bedrooms as a kid's room." he smirked.

Groaning the teen shivered in his lover's lap before he heard the question. Smiling he shook his head and leaned back a bit "Not a clue. I'm sure you'll think of something fun. . . maybe you'll even get lucky after it." he teased as he slipped off the man's lap and went behind him. Massaging his shoulders he looked down at him "Ooo, you're tense. Come on, I'll make you a hot bath and than give you a rub down. How does that sound hun?"

Tony looks at Jared again and shifts to face him, he reaches up and cups his cheek, then leans closer and kisses him softly but deeply. "Mmm... You'll always be more then just the uncle... We love you too..." He takes his hand and kisses it softly "We all fit too well together..." He kisses him again "And you're crazy if you think I don't know how you really feel..." He pushes him over on his back slightly and pins him a bit, he leans down and peppers his chest and neck with kisses. "Say it... I know you want to..." He kisses him deeply again, he loved Nathan, the young man was his forever, but he loved Jared as well. Even Nathan knew how he felt and both agreed that they wouldn't be cutting him out of their bed, it was just too fun. "Tell me..." He whispers softly and kisses him again, cupping his cheek.

Tony groans softly as Nat starts to massage him, he hadn't noticed how tense he was, he smiles back at Nat. "Sounds wonderful love... As long as I can return the favour..." He tries to relax as they clean up and then head upstairs, he gets their clothes out as Nat starts the tub. "You're joining me tub right love?" He stands in the bathroom door way, stripped, with only a towel around his hips, smiling softly at him.

The kiss was amazing, almost taken back to the first night they slept together. Jared had thought it would be a one night stand but now he laid beside Tony. "I know you do, but I shouldn't step on your toes, you guys need alone time don't you?" he asked softly. Being kissed again made the man's head foggy as he stared up at Tony "Of course you know how I feel. . .I just. . . its easier to think you're blind to it." he explained. Moaning he tilted his head and smiled, for a moment pretending they were in his room, alone and this was just normal day for them. Blushing the officer bit his lip before he felt the soft kisses. Smiling he looked up to the man "I love you Tony. I love you," he whispered back, returning the small kisses as he laid with Tony. Brushing his hair back the man smiled "I love you more than you could ever know."

"Heh, sure then," he smiled as he left and cleaned up the kitchen before going up stairs. He began makin the bath and added a few drops of oil before he noticed his lover coming in. Chuckling he nod "If you want me too, then yes." he said as he stood up and began to strip off his clothes. Grinning he tilted his head to the tub "Well go in, I'll be in shortly," he said as he stripped off his jeans and underwear. He left to the bedroom to set them down in the dirty clothes before returning with a towel on his shoulder. Placing it on the sink along with his lover's he smiled joining his lover and leaned against him. "Mmm, hows the water hun? Should I make it a bit hotter for us or is this fine?"

Tony smiles and relaxes, leaning closer to kiss him softly again, Jared was a sweet and caring man, and would always be more then just a friend. "I have a pretty good idea... But it's nice to hear it as well... And know... That I do love you too..." He smiles sadly "I know it's not the love you want... But it's all I can give..." He kisses him again, running his fingers through his hair slightly and groans softly, nipping his lip. He pulls away and smiles again, rubbing his cheek "You... Are going to be a wonderful daddy..." He had an idea for a gift for Jared, he'd have to talk to Nathan alone about it, but he was sure the boy would agree.

"Alright..." He slips the towel off and slowly sits in the tub, the hot water helping him to relax. He leans back and closes his eyes, only opening them again when Nat returns, he smiles. He helps him in and then holds him close, relaxing in the water with him, he chuckles softly. "Relax baby... It's fine... Now just relax with me... You worry too much..." He kisses his cheek and slowly runs his fingers along his arm, just enjoying the hot water and closeness.

"I guess its nice, isn't it?" he smiled sadly as well, Jared staring into the man's eyes. Shaking his head he leaned up and kissed Tony softly "Don't worry. I understand, if only I saw you first. . . who knows where we'd be right now." he whispered softly. Chuckling he smiled brightly and nod "I hope so. And I hope his or her uncle Tony and Nathan come and see her. I want them to know you guys as well." he whispered softly. Kissing Tony again Jared pulled back slowly and pulled the covers over them "So, you think he'll freak out when he sees his surprise?"

Once it was time to leave to the airport Jared got them out fast and they made it on time. Once in their seats and getting ready, Nathan smiled as he held Jared's hand as he was sat between him and Tony. Nathan was fine with this, besides, they would be sharing a room together and he didn't want to have Tony all to himself this weekend.

The boy chuckled softly and nod, sighing softly as he laid his head on the other's shoulder and slowly began to relax in his arms. HE felt so happy to be in his lover's arms. To just be in the hot water with nothing but the soft scent of flowers rising from the heat.

Back
Top Bottom