Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Heh, I know. You always liked seeing me blushed." he smirked. The boy dried himself off before going into the bedroom and pulling on some panties and his sweats. Returning to the bathroom he looked up to the man and kissed his cheek. Seeing him blush deeper, the boy perked a brow "I need to know now, you're blushing so much about it."

Nathan yelped as he was picked up and was brought to the desk. Kissing back he closed his eyes and enjoyed the short kiss before the man broke it. As his member was exposed the boy whimpered slightly as he felt the man touch him. "Ah. . . ah. . .T-tony." he moaned out loud. Shaking he leaned over, his toes pointing down as he felt the man suck him. Shaking the boy panted, his panties moving further down as his body began to rock. "T-Tony. . . Tony!" he cried out in pleasure. Moaning loudly the boy cam quickly. Laying back on the desk the young man panted heavily, his cock still hard "Ah. . ."

He chuckles and moves to the bedroom, taking his hand, he sits on the bed, pulling him down too. "Hmm... Alright..." He takes a deep breath and runs his fingers over his sides "I'd like... To walk around the park with you..." He looks at him "But I'd like you to be... Wearing something... Under your clothes..." He smirks "And I don't mean one of your... Outfits..." He leans closer and whispers "You'd have a toy on... And I'd have the control..."

"Mmm..." He stills and allows him to finish, then slowly pulls off him, he looks up and grins. "Still hard... Are you wanting something more baby boy..." He licks him softly, watching him twitch "Just say so..."

Nathan chuckled as he sat on the bed and grinned. "Heh, I never seen you this nervous." Nathan smiled well taking a seat on the man's lap. When the man moved closer and whispered what he wanted to try, Nathan blushed but nod. " I-if you really like that, we can try it. Heh, that's something I never knew about."

Panting the boy nod as he began to undo his shirt "P-please play with me... I wanna feel you inside, love.

Nathan was making their dinner for that night, limping slightly but still moving around a bit easily. The young man had just the table when he called out for Tony. "Babe! Dinner is ready."

Tony smiles and kisses him softly "I've used it before on you... The little egg one... Remember..." He smirks and taps his nose, watching his blush, it was back when he was younger, they had wanted to try new things. They had been drinking and Nathan was quite excited at the time. "It'd be your choice this time... Inside or just on you..." He grins and kisses him again "And you can always say no... Or stop... You know that..." He lays back on the bed and looks at him, relaxing.

Tony watches him and grins slightly before helping him, he pushes his hands aside and finishes removing his shirt, then helps with the rest. "As you wish my love..." He steps around and get a tube from the top drawer, he drops his own pants and starts to get them ready, teasing Nat with his fingers to keep him excited. "Remember... No holding back... You take... Or ask for what you want..." He soon gets into place and slowly pushes in, rubbing his hip. "Enjoy it love..."

Later that night, Tony sat in the living room as Nat made dinner, he had tried to make him relax, feeling sorry for going so rough earlier. He looks up as Nat calls and quickly gets up to go see, he had been kicked out of the kitchen for nagging him. He watches him limp slightly from the doorway and sighs "Are you sure you're alright... I know it's what you asked for... But..." He couldn't help feeling he'd hurt him, he goes to help dish things out.

"Oh yeah. . . I started to bring them to work after that." he said softly, a blush dusting his cheeks as he remembered those tiny eggs. Looking up to the man he nod and pressed against his lover "I know. . . would there be any way to keep it on my. . . ya know, here." he said pointing to his crotch. Even with all their time together, the boy really couldn't say cock or penis. Kissing his cheek the man smiled brightly "I love you, and I wanna try this out with you. You let me try out a few of my fantasies." he said shyly referring to times they tried a few role plays and once when he somehow convinced Tony to try cross-dressing--although that was more funny than sexual.

Laying on the desk the boy moaned softly, gasping when the man helped take his shirt off. Looking up to the man the boy smiled shyly. As he felt the man touch and position himself, the young man could only grin back. Groaning he arched his back and moaned "Mmm. . . I-I want it hard. . . not as hard as last time, but harder than usual." he moaned softly as he wrapped a leg around the man's waist "Please, I promise I can handle it."

"Tony I'm fine, I promise. Now stop asking before I make you eat in the living room too." he joked. Walking over he kissed Tony's head and sat on his lap "I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much and at least I could walk this time. Besides, it helps to walk it off a bit." he said. Kissing his forehead the boy took the food and grabbed some, holding it to the man's lips as he began to feed him "So, how long have you had that lube ready?"

Tony smiles and holds him closer, he chuckles slightly at his question, he looks at him. "All this time... And you still can't say it... At least not without a few glasses of wine..." He runs his fingers over his chest slowly, tickling more then teasing "But yes... There are a few ways... I think the easiest way would be a condom... Unless you want to use safe tape..." He glances at him "I did them to make you happy... And most of them I enjoyed too..." He rubs his cheek "I'll do anything to make you happy... You know that..." He sits up again slowly and stretches slightly "Hmm... We better get to work... Packing, then eat..." He grins and nips his nose, then kisses him "Maybe even a bit more fun tonight..."

Tony sighs and takes his seat, watching him "Fine... I'll stop asking... Dinner smells great..." He looks at him and smiles, returning with his own kiss to his cheek, he looks to the fork and takes a bite. Then coughs when Nathan asks his question, he swallows and looks at him, a soft blush on his cheeks. "O-Only a few months..." He clears his throat "But... Mm.. But it wasn't for that... At least... Not at first..." He chuckles and smirks, leaning close to kiss the boy. "I had it there for when I worked late... And was thinking about someone..." He takes another bite, watching him. "Then when you started to come to the office again... I had small fantasies... It was very risky... Heart bounding... Wouldn't you say so..." He picks up another form and starts to feed him back, his fingers slowly tracing patterns on his side where he held him.

Giggling the boy blushed brightly "I guess I can't still. . . I don't know, I still think of it as a dirty word for some reason." he admitted. Rubbing his chin the young man thought for a moment before speaking up "How about the tape? I don't wanna keep a condom on for so long." he replied. Leaning up he kissed the man's cheek before grinning playfully and pressing against the man. "I know you did, and I'm glad we got to try out those things." he whispered. Wrinkling his nose the young man chuckled softly as he shook his head and kisses the man back "More fun?"

Reaching over he grabbed his glass of water and took a sip before placing it down and kissing the man's cheek. "I promise I'm okay babe, it felt really good. I like it." he whispered softly as he played with the man's hair. "Really? Heh. . . and you said you had fantasies, right? Uh. . could I hear a few? And . . . yes . . . haha, it felt amazing. I have no idea how that happened." he whispered shyly. Opening his mouth he smiled licking his lips clean before feeding the man again. "So . . . these fantasies. . . um. . . would you like to try them? I mean. . . we can if you like."

He stands and pulls Nathan up, he runs his fingers over his sides slowly, looking at him. "Yes more fun... I have the love of my life... Back with me... In our home..." He kisses him softly as he pulls away "And I plan on letting him know how much I've truly missed him..." He turns and moves to the dresser to start pulling out clothes, glancing over his shoulder at him "Well... Are you gonna pack..." He smirks and continues to do just that.

Tony smiles and takes another bite, then takes a sip of his wine, he looks at his lover. "They were small things... Like... Letting me tie you up a bit... Having fun in my office..." He smirks "Having you... Play for me, using a few toys..." He holds up another bite for him as well, then smiles "Really... Then who've other would you like to do..."

Chuckling the man nod as he slipped from the bed and pulled out their luggage cases before he began to fill the bags with a few of their things. After packing up a few of their clothes and getting the dogs back into their bedroom, Nathan changed into some more comfortable clothing before laying back down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling. Closing his eyes the young man breathed softly before he turned onto his stomach and hugged Tony's pillow.

"Mmm. . ."

Nathan's face turned a bright red when the man mention of what he wanted to do to him. Being tied up, doing it somewhere so public, and then the teen actually doing something for Tony which he had yet to actually try. Opening is mouth the boy ate before the question was turned on him. Looking down he shrugged "I don't know. . .I sometimes like to pretend you're my teacher. . ." he whispered. Looking up to the man the boy kissed his cheek. "You want to tie me up?" he asked, trying to understand that one better. He remembered at one point his hands and ankles had been tied, the whole world was moving so thinking on it now, Nathan knew he must have been in the car then. "W-we could try a few if you like. I'm fine with it. I mean, if anything we could even try a few tonight." he said softly. Reaching up and kissing the man tenderly.

Tony was adding a few more things to his bag when he heard Nat lay on the bed, he turned in time to see him roll over and hug his pillow. He zips the bag again and moves to the bed, he reaches out and softly rubs his back. "Penny for your thoughts..." He slips his hand under his shirt to run bare skin, more to soothe then excite, he looked content.

He was about to comment on the teacher comment when his other question popped out, he looks at him softly. "Yes... But it wouldn't be like... Before..." Thinking back to his first closet days, he takes a breath and smiles again "It'd be soft silk scarves... And me using a fee toys..." He takes his hand and smiles gently "So... A teacher was it... Tell me about that one...bccy

Nathan hugged the pillow and held it firmly before he heard the man and felt the hand up his back. Looking over his shoulder he smiled sweetly as he sat up, the pillow still held tightly to his body. "Sorry. . I don't know. Every morning after you left for work I would come back up here after I finished my chores and just hug your pillow because of how much it smelled like you." he said softly. Leaning over he kissed the man's cheek before laying back down on the pillow and nuzzled it. "Mmm. . ."

"Really? . . . ah, well we could try those if you like." he said softly. As his hand was taken the boy looked up to Tony and blushed brightly before looking away when his idea was brought up. Swallowing hard he leaned against the man and played with his shirt. "I don't know. . there were a few dreams I had. . . we were at my school and I got a detention . . . we were in your class room and then you started to . .. erm. . . s-spank me with a ruler," he whispered shyly "Then you began to kiss me and tease me. . . oddly enough there was another you there too and he began to give me a blow job, but I guess I had a dirty dream about it. Since this I . . . kinda started to pick your outfits too look a bit more like a teacher." he whispered. Looking up the boy was a bright red "Is that weird?"

Tony smiles at him and moves closer, he runs his fingers over his back and massages lightly, watching him. "Well... Shall we go eat then... Order in or home cooked..." He loved watching him so at peace, he looked so happy, he never wanted to see him hurt again.

Tony smirks slightly "Is that so..." He sets his fork down and reaches up to cup his cheek, he rubs it softly, then leans close, still watching him. "It's not weird at all love... So what did you call me in those dreams..." He slowly pulls back, one hand slipping under his shirt to rest against his side, rubbing softly with his thumb. "What subject did I teach... Mr. Stark..." He stares at him, not breaking eye contact.

"Hehe, order in. Lets give ourselves a break from always cooking." he said softly. Sitting up with the pillow still in his arms he smiled leaning over and kissed Tony tenderly before setting the pillow down and slipping off the bed. Brushing his hair back he grinned "Come on."

Nathan was waiting for his turn to be fed when his cheek was touched and cupped. Blushing he bit his bottom lip nervously. "Mr. Mathers." he answered. Gasping softly as he felt the hand slip into his shirt the boy bit his knuckle and now wiggling in the man's lap. Staring back into the man's eyes he swallowed hard "English." he said as he moved a bit closer "I . . . I'm not doing that well and need help studying." he whispered, falling into the role of a student slowly.

Tony smiles at him and nods "Sounds good..." He watches him get up and soon follows him, chuckling softly. "So... What shall we have... We haven't ordered out in a while..." He heads to the kitchen to put a bottle of wine on to chill, then picks up their old take-out list and looks it over. "Any suggestions..."

Tony smiles and leans a bit closer, his tumb rubbing over his side slowly "And what... Exactly... Is it you need help studying..." His other hand moves up into his hair slowly, brushing it from his eyes and lightly scratching against his scalp. "Don't you close your eyes on me boy..." He snaps lightly as his eyes flutter at his touch, his hand moving higher under his shirt, resting on his side, just under his ribs.

"Mmm, hows about Chinese? Or we could try out that little sandwich shop on the corner." he suggested. Walking over he looked over the man's shoulder and smiled "Heh, we really need to update that list."

After bringing back their lunch the boy smiled brightly as set up their lunch and poured a couple of classes for them. "Heh, food's ready babe!" he called out. Walking to the door way he peeked out to the living room "Babe?"

The boy slowly straddled the man's lap as he moved closer, his eyes stuck on Tony's and his eyes threatening to shut when he felt the other's hand running up to his hair and scratching his scalp. Suddenly the man caught his attention with the sudden voice snapping at him. Panting he wiggled more and blushed "I don't understand the text, sir." he whispered. A hand creeping up and pressing against the man's chest. "Mr. Mathers, you can help me right?" he asked innocently. Moving back slightly he swallowed hard "Nnn, do you have any extra credit I might be able to do?"

Tony was sitting in the living room, he had pulled out one of their photo albums, thankfully it was hidden when the house was broken into. He was looking through it was Nat called him, only looking up when he popped into the room. "Yeah... Coming love... Was just looking back..." He smiles softly and glances back at the photos on the page, from one of their camping trips.

Tony grins and pulls the hand from his hair, moving it to hold the hand on his chest, then running his fingers up his arm slowly. "Hmm... There may be something..." His hands then move to his hips, he slowly grinds the boy against his now tight pants. "How are you... At oral reports..." He lightly grips his chin with one hand, the other stilling his movements, he stares at him. "You have to be thorough... Take your time... And cover every point..." He slips his hand up under his shirt again and brushes over his nipple softly. "Can you do that... Mr. Stark..." He smirks "Fail... And it's the ruler for your behind..." He watches him, he could tell Nat was already quite worked up, he was panting slightly and his eyes were glossy, he could feel him trying to shift out of his hold so he could rock against him. "Are you ready for your topic... Mr. Stark..." He stops his actions and shifts the chair back, then making the boy stand before him.

"Looking back?" Nathan began over, peeking over the couch and smiling warmly as he saw their photo from about two years ago. Leaning down he kissed Tony's forehead and smiled reaching over and flipping a page "Heh, remember that trip? Heh, I swear I thought I was going to go crazy that trip." he chuckled as he hugged the man's shoulders. "Come on, food's going to get cold, love."

Grunting as the man rubbed against his pants, the boy bit his knuckle before the man asked him about oral reports. Perking up he smiled a bit, innocently as he actually didn't caught on yet "Oral reports? I'm really good at those!" he smiled brightly. Nodding licked his lips, actually believing that he was going to give an actual report. Yes, it was silly--but this was his first time role playing and, he kinda actually did class work in his dream. Shivering as his nipple was brushed against, the young man smiled as he opened his mouth a bit, stopping when the man mentioned a ruler. Swallowing hard he nod. "I-I can." he said softly. Panting softly he fought the urge to close his eyes. It getting harder and harder to do, but willing to fight against it to keep eye contact with Tony.

"I-I'm ready sir." he replied. Standing up he swallowed hard, rubbing his arm as he could not only feel, but see the bulged which was fighting against his pants. Blushing he quickly covered it, smiling nervously "So, what is my topic Mr. Mathers?"

Tony looks back at the pictures and smiles again "It was fun though..." He sets the book down and holds his arms in place a moment, turning back to look at him. "Love you..." He kisses him softly, then let's go and stands up, he makes his way to the dining room again, taking a seat. "So... We leave tomorrow night... We'll all be staying in one hotel room..." He looks at him "Your surprise will happen Saturday afternoon... Will you call your folks tomorrow?" He starts to eat, reaching for the wine bottle to fill his glass.

Tony smirks at the boy, he didn't quite get it, yet. He reaches out and rubs his cheek "So sweet..." He says softly, momentarily out of character, he sits back again and stares at him. "This.... Is your topic... Mr. Stark.." He doesn't look away from him as he opens his pants and pulls himself free, slowly running his fingers over his hard cock. "Remember to be thorough... Don't miss a thing... And you'll earn that grade..." He motions him closer "Fail... And it's your behind... Is that understood Mr. Stark..." He reaches up and tips his chin back up, taking his eyes off his lap and back to his face. "Mr. Stark... I asked you a question..." A bit of a harsh tone to his voice, just to keep in character.

Nathan nod as he began to eat as well. Looking up he grinned a bit, chuckling before agreeing "I will. Probably in the morning just so it doesn't look so weird." he said softly. Drinking some water the younger male smiled "So. . . what is the surprise?"

"Huh?" Nathan thought he had heard the man say something as he was out of character for a moment. But as he sat back the boy stood at attention before seeing Tony undo his pants and pull out his member. Blushing he swallowed hard This didn't happen so quickly in my dream. he thought to himself. Moving closer he blushed as he nod "Y-yes Mr. Mathers. I understand" he said as the man snapped him back from his thoughts. Getting on his knees Nathan brushed his hair back, looking up to Tony before back down to the member and taking a breath. He was nervous, it was silly since he had done this a few times before, but a teacher was a teacher and it just made him nervous. Opening his mouth he closed his eyes and focused on the task at hand. His lips wrapped around the head gently, slowly pushing forward as he began to suck and lap at the head. His tongue swirled around the head, his lips tight as he moved his head down further and further onto the cock. Now and again he'd look up to Tony, wonder if he was doing okay or not.

Tony nods and smiles at him, picking up his drink again "That's good... They do still worry about you... And I understand..." He takes a sip and smirks slightly as his try for information again, he looks at him "It's an event that Jared and I will be taking you to... Where we hope you'll enjoy yourself without killing us..." He grins at look he was giving him "Surprise... Means surprise love... And this is a big one... I won't be telling you anything..."

Tony grins at him and watches him, he groans softly as he gets started and then moans softly, reaching out to gently run his fingers through his hair. "Nnn... Perfect..." He looks at him as he looks up, he was getting close sooner then he wanted, after a few more moments, he gently pulls Nat off. "Mmm..." He helps him stand again, panting slightly "How..." He clears his throat, "How is your spelling... Have you been practicing..." He spreads his legs and has him stand between them, his hand resting on his hips lightly. "I'm going to give you a few words... I want you to spell them for me..." He moves his hand to his crotch and rubs him gently through his pants. "Get it right... I'll reward you... Get it wrong... A punishment... Understood?" He squeezes him gently.

Nathan nod, looking down as he thought about his parents. He tensed up remembering those new coverage they would do and how they stopped on his 20th birthday. "I know they do still. . ." he whispered thinking harder on them. Snapping back he chuckled softly and grinned "Awe--meany. You never tell me anything!" he joked around. Smiling softly he brushed his hair back and grinned a bit "It better be good," he grinned playfully.

The boy smiled when he meet the other man's eyes and suckled softly, moaning as he moved the member further into his throat as he felt the man pulse. Being pulled off slowly the young man looked up to his lover before standing up as well. "My spelling?" he questions as he moved closer between the man's legs. Panting softly as the man began to rub his crotch, the boy swallowed hard and nod "Y-yes sir. I understand," he said softly, struggling to keep his eyes open as he stared at the man.

His cock twitch against Tony's fingers "I'm ready sir! I'm-I'm going to do my best."

Tony smiles and finishes up his food, sitting back to slowly finish his wine "Mmm... Wonderful.." He looks at him and smirks "Baby I'm almost positive you'll love it... Don't you trust me..." He gave him a bit of a pout before laughing softly, he stands to take his dishes into the kitchen.

Tony grins and watches him "Good... First word... Attractive..." He stares at him, his hand still slowly working him through his pants, squeezing lightly as he tries to concentrate.

"Hehe, I know I'll love it--but you can't blame a guy for asking," he smirked. Finishing his meal he followed Tony and placed his plate in the sink "Babe. . . I was wondering something, when we leave here how do we explain it to everyone here? We've made so many friends and sooner or later they'll figure out who I was . . . who I am."

"A-attractive. . . uh. . . A . . . t . . .t. . .r. .." the boy spelled on, his chest raising and falling as the man teased him. He did have some trouble but was able to spell out the word, a few of the letters drawn out slightly but still correct. Panting he bit his thumb. "N-Next word please," he said, his member pulsing. Looking down he swallowed hard. After two more words spelled correctly the young man misspelled the last word, gasping and frowned "I-I'm sorry Mr. Mathers. . . ah. . . ah. . ." he panted softly, his cock begging to be released.

Tony soon turns and pulls him closer, rubbing his back, he kisses his forehead "we aren't leaving forever... We'll come here for holidays and to visit your folks..." He's highs softly "I don't know love... We can always try what we told Jared... That you coming here... Was what you wanted..." He reaches up and cups his cheek "I just want you happy... And you know I'll do what ever I can..." He kisses him softly "Now enough of this... We'll cross that bridge when we come to it... Let's just focus on the now, like us... And our upcoming trip..." He kisses him again, slowly depending it.

Tony grins as he watched him, he had rewarded him after the first word by opening his pants, the second word by freeing him from his boxers, then the third by teasing his wer tip. He clicks his tongue and shakes his head slowly, pulling his hand away "Incorrect... That means a punishment... Mr. Stark..." He smirks and has him step back a bit, helping him pull his pants down, still keeping eye contact. "First mistake... 5 times..." Finally breaking eye contact, Tony slowly has him lean over his lap, making sure his cock wasn't touching anything, then rubs his ass softly. "Next time you'll study harder... Won't you boy..." He rubs his ass gently, then gives him a firm, but gentle smack, rubbing again after, he does the same for the next 4, careful not to hit the same spot twice. He helps him stand again, between his thighs, he looks at him, his hands rubbing his hips softly. "You'll be a good boy... And study hard... Say it..." He could see his eyes were losing focus and his cock was almost dripping now "Mr. Stark... Are you ready for the next word..." After a positive answer he gives it "Next word... Embarrass..." He smirks.

Nathan knew were he had begin to mess up, it was after his boxers were taken off where it began harder to focus. Frowning he took a step back as he was told and waited as his pants were fully removed. "Understood," he said softly before leaning over the man's lap. He gasped softly feeling the man on his ass and bit his lip, looking away as he felt himself wiggling a bit, but he did try to stop that. "I will sir. . . I'm sorry." he spoke softly. Yelping from the first spank he blushed and bite his tongue as he was given the next four spankings. Standing back up he swallowed hard, panting softly as a hand now rested against his chest, holding tightly to his right chest as his palm rubbed against his nipple. "I'll be a good boy and study hard for you, Mr. Mathers." he replied, his hips rubbing against the man's hands. Nodding he was determine to get it right. His face went red and he looked away for a moment before looking back "Embarrass. . . E-m-b-a-r-r-a-s-s. . . Embarrass. . ."

Nodding the young blonde smiled and kissed back, deepening it as they became entangled with one another. Pulling away slowly the boy smiled and began to lead him to the living room, chuckling softly as he tangled their fingers together and began to sway back and forth "You like to lead, right?"

Back
Top Bottom