Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony looks at him and smiles softly, he shifts them to lay on their sides and holds Nat close, his hand rubbing his side softly as he returns the soft kisses. Tony would lick his lip softly and have their tongues dance every now and then, but kept their making out quite gentle.

Tony lets himself be moved and smirks slightly, he opens his eyes and looks at Nathan, he reaches up to rub his cheek. "Much better..." He shifts slightly to sit up a bit and glances at their clothes on the floor, they were just tossed around. He looks back to Nat "I know we were a bit busy..." He grins "But did I hear your phone ringing?" He reaches over to grab the mans pants and hands them to him.

Nathan would fall asleep after awhile, curled up with his lover and glad for their private space. It wasn't long till the young man woke up and ended up in the living room after setting out the man's clothes and cooking up his breakfast and lunch. He sat on the couch, in one of Tony's large shirts as he stared out of the window.

Did he keep anything of mine? Oh no, scarf. . . the one that. . . frowning the boy hugged his knees tightly and stared hard out the window before getting up and going upstairs. Making it to the man's bed he sighed softly and laid before his lover, Holding onto his hand

"Huh? Oh! I guess it was." he said reaching up and grabbing his pants before fishing out his cell phone and taking a seat beside his lover as he called back his parents. He frowned hearing how worried his mother was, but tried to calm her down when he said he was just out with a friend. Leaning against the man he sighed softly before nodding a few times ". . .I know mom, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm fine. Just hanging out. Nah, I haven't had any problems. . . huh? Oh, school? I'm still looking into it." he said softly, smiling as he leaned up and kissed the man's cheek. "Dinner? Sure, I'll be free Monday. Huh? Oh, well spending sometime with some old friends, thats all."

"I love you too. Bye mom." he hung up and sighed "Nnn. . . as least she doesn't call like before. I'm kinda glad for that."

Tony had fallen asleep some time after Nathan, he had helped the boy by rubbing his back and running his fingers through his hair slowly. He only shifted lightly as Nathan left the bed, so used to the boy slipping out at odd hours. He had woken slightly to the smell of cooking food, but was too comfortable to get up just yet.

What did wake him was Nathan returning to bed and taking his hand, he squeezed back softly to let him know, then slowly turns to look at him. "Morning love... What's wrong..." He looks him over, he didn't look well, but not sick ill, he started to sit up and was about to feel his forehead.

Tony warched him on the phone, smiling softly at his kiss, he trails a few fingers down his arm and over his chest lightly. He waits until his done on the phone before shifting to pull him closer, more on top of him. "She's worried about you... We've given her enough reason to..." He kisses him softly and runs his back "So... Dinner Monday..." He rubs his cheek softly and looks him in the eyes "Will we be telling them then..." He smiles softly.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine." Nathan smiled sitting up. Leaning up he kissed the man's cheek before pulling him close "Tony, did you by chance keep my backpack? I. . . Well since we've come back I've missed my parents a bit more and, I had a few things from them in there. You still have it, don't you?"

"Monday. .. yeah! That sounds wonderful!" He said happily as he jumped onto the man's lap "heh. I can't wait. . . Oh hey, our buddy mentioned you had plans for us this weekenx. Another thing involving him? Is this a surprise?" Nathan asked as he remembered their friend had mention something about seeing them during the weekend. He didn't day much other than he had to be there to see the Blushing bride's face. "What are we doing this weekend?"

Tony listens and rubs his back softly, holding him close as well, he nods "Yeah... You're stuff is in the attic..." He kisses him gently "I promise you'll see them again my love..." He pulls him closer for a hug, he still felt bad for keeping him from them, but he loved him too much to let him go. He sighs softly and sits up slowly, he noticed his clothes out and could still smell the food, he smiles softly "So... What's on the menu today..."

Tony blinks a moment and holds him, then smirks and holds him close, he leans up and licks his neck before biting it softly. "Mmm..." He loved the sound of his breath hitching at the sudden 'attack', he pulls back to look at him, rubbing his back again "Jared needs to learn to keep quiet..." He smiles and sits them up slowly, holding Nathan so his straddling his lap, he runs his fingers over his sides slowly. "I need to go and see the apartment in New York.... I invited Jared to help me look the place over... And I have... A surprise lined up for you... But that's all you'll get from me about it..." He smirks and moves back in to attack his neck again, hoping to distract him somewhat.

Nodding the boy smiled slightly before nuzzling his lover's chest "Okay," he kissed back before frowning when his lover talked about them again. "I know I will. . . I just. . . back at your old place when you found her scarf it made me think. . . I don't have any way of remembering them until I remembered about a scarf my dad made me and my mom normally left me notes on my notebook before school." he said softly. Brushing his hair back the boy blushed slightly as he felt the sudden breeze come under the sheets. Sitting up the young man smiled "Heh, hungry?" he smiled before listing off the breakfast and fresh lunch he had for the man.

The boy stayed the day at home instead of going to work with Tony, saying he needed to clean up a bit. He ended up in the attic until he found his backpack. A fine layer of dust covered the leather bag, and going downstairs he brushed off the dust before he opened the bag and began to pull everything out. A dark orange scarf laid across the coffee table along with a hand written note from his mother. He looked over his school books and turned through the doodled pages of his math work. Putting everything away the boy yawned softly and laid on the couch, the scarf around his neck and the letter in hand as he drifted off to sleep.

"Awe, come on! I wanna know more." Nathan pouted as he gave the puppy-eyed face. Gasping he moaned closing his eyes as gave into Tony's trick. "Mmm. . . we just finished, how is it you can go another round already?"

Tony had gone to work alone, bathing wanting to clean and relax today, he had smiled and kissed him good bye before heading out. He glances at his clock again, the day was going by so slowly and the clients he had today weren't much better. He smiles at his current client, he was telling him about a few dreams he's had regarding his phobias, he nods and starts to give him advice and coping skills. He soon saw his client out and went to finish his paperwork, shortly after that his secretary entered to tell him that his last client of the day had canceled. He smiles at her "Thank you Judy... Then I'm going to leave early... You're welcome to as well" He smiles as he packs up, he might get home in time to help with dinner, he heads out to car after saying his goodbyes.

Tony had entered the house almost silently, wanting to surprise his young lover, that was when he found him. He steps before the couch and smiles, he crouched down and softly touched his scarf, then slowly lay a blanket over him to let him sleep. He stands and heads into the kitchen to start work on dinner.

He smiles against his skin and nips lightly "Mmm... I'm not ready to go all the way yet..." He sucks his earlobe softly "But I still want you... We don't get to be like this often..." He pulls back to look at him "But if you want me to stop..." He smiles at him, his hands softly rubbing his hips.

If anyone had walked in it would have just looked like the boy had gotten home from school with how his bag was tossed on the coffee table and wearing simple clothes that day. The house was clean, windows open to allow some fresh air inside and the kitchen clear of anything. The boy hadn't even began to cook dinner yet. Smiling in his sleep he turned to face the one who covered him, still asleep as he curled up on the couch.

Waking up to the smell of food, the boy sat up slowly, looking around before his eyes went wide and he jumped off the couch. Looking around he held to his scarf before noticing the light in the kitchen. Walking over he peeked his head inside until he saw Tony "Tony?" he called out softly, stepping into the kitchen and sniffing the air "Mmm, whats that?"

Nathan chuckled as he felt the soft nips. Smiling he nod as he looked down at the man and nod "I want you to keep going," he said softly as he stroked the man's cheek "Do whatever you like."

Tony had looked through the fridge and pantry to see what they had, finding everything he needed, he smiles and gets to work. He set two pots on the stove to boil, tossing lasagna noodles into one to par cook them. He then goes about chopping vegetable and tossing them in the other pot, while they cook, he seasons them and starts on the ground beef. He was making homemade lasagna and vegetable soup, he had just finished layering the lasagna when Nathan walked in, he turns and smiles. "Hey sleepy head... I'm making dinner... Did you sleep ok..." He turns back to put the tray in to oven, setting it to cook, he then stirs the soup again, seasoning it. "You're welcome to help... But it's almost done... Do you want noodles in the soup?"

Tony leans up and kisses him again, softly and full of love, he pulls away slowly "Mmm... I love you so much... I can't wait until I can call you mine completely..." He then chuckles softly "I can't wait to see your face this weekend... I've been planing it for a while... I hope you'll like it..." He leans back a bit, then down so he can kiss over his chest softly, licking a nipple now and then, he nips one softly. He reaches his hand down to slowly run his fingers over him, then scratches his back lightly as he shivers, he knew what he liked.

Nathan moved in closer when the man noticed him. Sniffing the air he smiled a bit before noticing the pasta going into the oven. "Did I sleep. . . yeah, I slept well. Wow, I didn't think I was out for that long." he spoke softly. Shaking his head he began over "I don't wanna ruin anything, and no noodles please. Mmm, what time is it?" he asked as he played with his scarf, looking down well he thought about how he would have to make it up to his lover for not having dinner ready.

Once dinner was ready the boy set up the plates and got Tony's drink ready. Yawning softly he sat down and thanked his lover before removing the scarf and gently placed it on the back of the chair as not to get it dirty. "This smells amazing! I'm surprised you were able to get everything done so quickly." he said. Pouring himself a glass of wine the boy began to eat. Licking his lips clean. Taking a drink he leaned over the table slightly, smiling softly "Still a great cook."

After a few other drinks the boy felt light-headed, but he was able to handle it better than the first time.

"Heh, I can't wait till I get to take your name." he replied, caressing the man's cheek. Pouting the boy pressed against his lover "Please uncle Tony, I wanna know where we're going." he said wiggling on the man's lap. Moaning softly he arched his back and stroked his hair. Shivering as he felt those nails press against his flesh. Panting softly he closed his eyes and ran his fingers through the man's hair.

Tony glances at him and smiles "You slept that long because you needed it... Don't worry about it love... And it's almost 5 o'clock.." He smiles and continues to cook, he looks over again "You always beat me to the kitchen... I like cooking for you as well..." He steps back to let the food finish and kisses his cheek, running his fingers over his scarf. "You found everything ok then... Good..."

As he dishes out the food he chuckles softly "This is a meal that doesn't take much time..." He sits down to enjoy his own, sipping his drink "That you... I'm glad you enjoy it... It was always a comfort meal for me..." They continued to eat, he watched as Nathan poured his third glass of wine, himself only being on his second. "Are you feeling better now love... Did today help any..." He could see the soft drunk blush on his cheek, but his tolerance had gone up, so he wasn't sure how drunk her actually was. He moves his chair back slightly as he finishes his meal, then pats his lap, inviting him over.

Tony grins and gently grips his cock lightly, he teases his head with his thumb "Ah... Pulling the uncle card..." He locks eyes with him and starts to stroke him in time to the mans rocking, his own breath getting heavy. "You'll be a good little nephew and wait for your gift..." He stops stroking and teases his tip again, his other hand continued to scratch his back and chest, pinching a nipple. "Tell uncle you'll be a good boy..." He slows his actions until he gets what he asked for, knowing he was already growing close, his own renewed erection was rubbing against his back side.

"Oh wow. . . I've been asleep for almost two hours now, I think." the boy muttered softly. Chuckling he nod "I know, but, well I like feeling like a partner here. I can't pay anything and I'm either with you or here so I try to make myself useful." he said. Looking down at his scarf, he nod and held it "I did. I forgot about these until that day you found your mom's scarf. . .my dad hand made this for me and I found a letter my mom wrote to me, she always writes my quick little letters and slips them into my backpack." he explained.

Nodding the boy finished off his third glass before pouring himself another glass. He did feel much more light-headed, and he moved oddly, but other than that he was okay. "Yeah. . . it. . . it helped a lot." he said softly. Looking up he giggled softly before making his way, he stumbled a bit but was able to make it to the man's lap. Sitting down he smiled sweetly before kissing the man's cheek. "Mine," he said, hugging Tony tightly. Looking up he kissed the man's cheek once more before nuzzling into his head "My Tony."

Keeping his arms draped around the man's neck, the boy bit his lip, hoping he'd get what he wanted until he looked up and locked eyes with his lover. Gasping he opened his mouth to say something when Tony's hand began to stroke faster. Moaning he shut his mouth before pouting. "B-but uncle!" he whined softly. Shivering he wiggled on the man's lap, panting softly as he felt himself ready to burst. Jerking into the man's hand a bit, he nod, looking up to the man shyly "I-I'll be uncle Tony's good boy," he whispered softly as he moved up and licked the man's lips "I'll be a good boy."

Tony smiles as he watched him stumble over, then held him gently as he sat in his lap, he rubs his back softly. He blinked at the kiss before smiling brighter, chuckling softly after the next kiss, pulling him a bit closer. He watches him and shifts his head before the next one and kisses him, licking his lips before pulling back. "My Nathan... My beautiful Nathan..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly with his thumb, he smiles "I'm all yours baby boy..."

Tony groans at his words and quickly kisses him back, twisting their tongues together, moaning softly. His hands move to his hips and pulls from the kiss "Then relax for me nephew... I need to feel you around me..." He lifts him gently and starts to angle him, soon pressing against him entrance, he moans again. As he starts to enter him, he kisses him again, moaning louder, only pulling back when fully inside him, bathing sitting on his lap again. "Nnn... Good boy... Uncle's perfect little boy..." He holds him still for now because he was ready to pop himself, he wanted to relax a bit. He moves his hands to his back a few moments later and scratches with both hands, then resting them on his hips, panting softly. "Slowly... And look at me..." He helps him set a slow rhythm with his hips before his hand moves back to his cock, very slowly teasing his tip, he stares at him as they slowly get closer together, he smiles. "Mmm... That's it... Nice and slow..." His other hand moves from his hip to scratch his back again "Nnn... W-Will you be a good b-boy and cum with Uncle Tony..." He bites his lip as they get close, keeping his eyes open to watch.

Chuckling Nathan purred softly as he cuddled with his lover. "My Tony. . ." he whispered loving as he took the man's hand and kissed his knuckles. Nathan laid in the man's arms, not asleep, but still as he held the other's hand. Humming softly Nathan began to stir a bit before sitting up and straddling Tony's lap. Pressed his forehead against the man's head, he swayed slightly back and forth. "I love you Tony. . . you're so warm." he whispered pressed against the man, giggling. Getting off the man's lap he stumbled back before steadying himself before offering his hand. "Can we dance?" he asked, just wanting to have fun and do something. "Please? I wanna dance with you."

If they did dance the boy would end up leaning against the man well following his foot work.

Nodding the young man moved up and kissed Tony, lifting his rear before he felt Tony angle him and then soon press inside of him. Moaning he tilted his head back as he began to sink the penis into his body. Blushing as Tony began calling him his perfect little boy. Panting softly he hugged himself, feeling amazing with Tony inside of him. Swallowing hard he looked down as the man began to play with him. Closing his eyes he began to move slowly, barely even noticeable by view. Looking up to Tony the boy kissed his jaw, gripping to the couch as he stilled himself. "Ah~ yes." he smiled as he began to move up and down, groaning as he felt the man's finger nails against his skin. "Y-yes Uncle Tony, I'll be a good nephew for you." he moaned out.

Nathan moaned louder, his body moving a bit faster as he reached his peak. "t-tony!" he gasped as he came. Shaking he jumped into the man's hand, his insides wrapping tightly around the man's cock. "T-tony."

Tony smiles and enjoys the moment, he holds back a groan as the boy shifts, having bumped him slightly, then holds his hips lightly. "I love you too..." He watches as the boy then gets up and steps away, he blinks a moment, then smiles again at his request. "Of course we can... I'd love to dance with you..." He takes his hand and gets up, leading him more into the living room to give them more room, he holds him close and rub his back. "We should do this more often... A date night..." They move slowly back and forth, Tony kissing his cheek or neck softly now and then, just happy to be close with him.

As they danced on, Tony could tell he was falling asleep, so he gently lifts him up and carries him upstairs, he'd clean up dinner later. He undressed him to his boxers, then himself and gets into bed with him, he pulls the boy closer, kissing him softly. "Goodnight baby boy..."

Tony was breathing deeply and moaning softly, his eyes locked on Nathan's face, he could feel him growing closer, his movements speeding up ever so slightly. "That's my b-boy..." He bit his lip as Nathan tightened around him and felt his hand grow warm with his release, but it was his name falling from his lips that did him in. "Na-Nathan!" He leans up and kisses him deeply as he bucks up once more and fills him, his nails scratch down his back and his other hand holds his hips as he slowly rides out his orgasm, holding his love close. He finally breaks for air and was panting softly, kissing him softly along his jaw, his body still lightly shaking, he smiles and pulls back to look at him. "God... That was amazing..." He whispers, then kisses him again "But I'm still not telling you any more..." He grins at him, making no attempt to separate them, his fingers now softly rubbing his back.

The dancing was more than fun and just being with Tony felt great as usual. Pressing his ear against the man's chin the boy closed his eyes as he followed Tony's dance. "We should. . . I like dancing with you." he whispered. The moment was more than tender and unlike other times they didn't have to worry about eyes judging them or burning into their bodies. Nathan looked up to Tony, his eyes half closed as he reached up and caressed his face.

Nathan couldn't tell that he was falling asleep, so when he was picked up he found himself a bit surprised. Through after a moment he relaxed in his lover's arms and held to him. Yawning softly he closed his eyes and allowed Tony to strip him of his clothes as to be more comfortable. Stirring slightly from the man's soft kiss the teen smiled and nuzzled into his lover "Good night. . ."

Their orgasm was intense, amazing, and for a moment the boy completely forgot about the reason he had originally done this. Hearing his name like that only added to their lover making and when he was being filled he could feel so many things at once. The warmth spreading inside of him, the stinging from his back down to his hips, and the sweet taste of his lover on his lips. Shaking his arms the boy twitched a bit on the man's lap before the kiss was broken. Panting heavily the boy smiled back, leaning forward to kiss him before he Tony spoke. Blushing he nod as he stroked the man's cheek "Thats okay. . . I'm happy we could do this again." he whispered. Kissing his nose the man blushed "Keep me close. I never want to leave your side ever again."

A few days passed and Nathan returned to Tony's work as he helped out and did what he normally did. He would stop now and again as he noticed a few kids around his age coming in. He spoke to them well they waited, almost like he was the pre-therapist well he talked to them and helped them open a bit more.

It was after work and Nathan asked if they could go through the park. Just a nice long walk before returning home.

Tony kissed him back, holding him close "After Monday... I'll never leave you alone again... You have my word..." He hugs him closer until they were ready to get up, rubbing his back softly. "How does a hot shower sound... Then we can start packing... Oh... What will you tell your parents about where you're going... The tickets are for Friday night and we return late Sunday night..."

Tony enjoyed having Nathan back at work, and he was helping out quite a bit with the younger clients, he'd get them relaxed and talking before they came in to see him. He was packing up for the day when Nathan came in and asked to go for a walk, he smiles and nods, grabbing his things. "Sounds like fun... Say... What shall we do for our next date night..." He felt OK asking in his office, it was soundproof for privacy, he grabs some water from his fridge.

"And I promise I'll never leave you again. . . I'm so sorry about this. I love you." he whispered softly. Slipping off he took the man's hand and lead him off the couch. "That sounds perfect. And don't worry, I'll think of something--hey, hows about after our shower I make us some ice cream and waffles? Oh, or we could watch a movie."

Nathan enjoyed talking the other kids and for awhile well they spoke he felt as if he was just in the counselor office helping out. He often walked them inside and reassured them that Tony was a great man. After closing up and wishing everyone a good day, Nathan came into the small office and closed the door. Smiling he blushed slightly and rubbed his neck "Our next. . . mmm. . . how about we go out and have dinner? Or a picnic. . . I'm not sure. You're the first person I ever had date nights with." Nathan felt his cheeks light up as he thought about how many firsts had been given to Tony. Walking over he grabbed took his own water before leaning against the wall "What about you? Any ideas for our next date night?"

Tony smiles and stands with him, he cups his cheek and kisses him softly "I know you didn't want any of this to happen love... It was... Bound to happen... But we are together again... And will be for the rest of our lives... No more sorrys... You are forgiven..." He smiles again and takes his hand "Those both sound wonderful... Let's go shower... This little date isn't over yet..." He smirks and takes the lead, leading them upstairs and to the master bathroom, he lets go to start up the water, letting it heat up. Once in the shower, he lathers up a cloth and starts to wash him slowly, starting with his back and massaging as he goes further down, he gives his ass a firm squeeze.

Tony moves over to him and stands before him, lightly pinning him against the wall, he tips his chin up slowly. "I have a few ideas... Yes... Your picnic sounds good though... But how about we make it a picnic under the stars..." He slips his knee between his legs, just to tease him, they were alone in his office. "We could spend the day with each other... Watching movies... Then head out for a picnic dinner..." Her was slowly running his fingers through his hair, watching him with a smile.

Closing his eyes the boy smiled warmly before they hopped into the shower. Nathan grabbed the other cloth and did what his lover did, although he normally only asked his back and chest.Groaning softly as the man went further down, the boy grinned playfully before kissing his lover's nose "Hey, we just finished doing that." he grinned. Leaning up he kissed the man's nose before pressing against the man "Don't tease me so soon afterwards." he smirked before kissing the man's collar bone.

"U-under the stars?" he asked softly, gasping softly as Tony's felt the knee slip between his legs. Looking up to the man the boy blushed slightly, his hips wiggling a bit as he felt the man tease him without a problem. "Mmm, I-I'd love to. . . that sounds wonderful." he whispered softly as held his chest "Nnn. . . T-tony," he whimpered as he covered his mouth. He was getting hard, his legs quivering as he began to come weak. "D-do you have a plan for the movie?"

Tony chuckles and continues to help him wash, kissing his cheek "Who says I'm teasing... I'm just admiring my love's fine body... My soon to be husband's body..." He pulls him closer as they step under the water to rinse and kisses him sweetly "I'm just enjoying being with you..." They step apart to do their hair, he smiles softly "So... Think we'll be doing anything with Jared this weekend... I'm leaving it up to you love..." He tips his head back into the water to rinse.

Tony grins slightly and starts to slowly rock his knee, watching him "Somthing fantasy maybe..." One hand moves to runs fingers over his ear slowly "Maybe the Lord of the Ring movies..." He keeps him looking at him, stopping his knee if he closes his eyes, "Have you seen them before..." He smiles, acting like he wasn't teasing him at all.

Laughing softly the man smirked playfully as he placed a dab of soap on the man's nose before taking a step back along with his lover as so they could do their hair. Washing his hair the young man took a moment to think before his attention was brought back by his lover. "Doing anything with Jared? Uh, maybe if anything were to happen," he said softly before his chin was tilted up. Smiling he leaned up and kissed the man tenderly before pulling away. Smiling he took the man's hand "What about we bring a few. . . toys, with us. I know Jared will probably bring some, but I could bring a few of our toys. If. . . if thats okay." he whispered shyly. Nathan hadn't really been too kinky besides a few of his clothes he wear before sex, some dancing for his lover, and then now and again masturbating in front of the older man.

"Mmm, I think I missed our shower. It was so weird back at my old house."

Nathan's eyes fluttered closed and without thinking he began to rock his hips slightly against the man's knee, shivering as Tony's fingers brushing against his ear. He heard something, a movie title? When the knee stopped rocking. Pouting he opened his eyes slowly before thinking about what the man said. His eyes focused on Tony's eyes before he shook his head "Uh. . . no. My parents didn't let me watch a lot of movies like that. . . I got in trouble for watching the Harry Potter movies." he answered. Nathan leaned up, moaning softly as his groin pressed against Tony's knee, and kissed his cheek. Leaning back against the wall the boy stood still, panting softly with a blush dusting his cheeks. "R-ready to leave yet?"

Tony smirks "Yes... That will be fine... There's something I'd... Like to try with you there... A little fantasy of mine..." He blushes lightly and smiles at him, then reaches back to turn off the water. "Well, you don't have to miss it anymore... You're home..." He leans close and kisses him again, just enjoying having him so close again.

Tony smirks lightly, then starts his knee up again, again keeping it slow, but stopping if his eyes closed. "I'm sure you'll enjoy these movies..." He watches him again, continuing with his knee as Nathan watches back. He trails him fingers down one arm and holds his hand, rubbing his palm softly. "Do you have any favourite movie love..." He wanted to see how far the boy would play, or last, he keeps his attention with small questions. Nathan was so fun to play with, the right touch and he almost became putty in his hands, and the boy was so expressive.

"A fantasy? What is it? " he asked and was surprised to see the small blush. Chuckling he kissed back before grabbed a towel and drying the older man off in the shower. "Heh, I love seeing you blush." he said happily before stepping out of the shower and began to dry himself off. Looking over to the man he smirked "So why haven't I heard about this fantasy?"

Whimpering with pleasure the boy began to rock on the man's knee, watching the man for a moment. "If you're sure, okay." he said softly. Moaning the boy arched his back, biting his knuckle as he stared up to his lover. "Nnn. . . f-f-favorite movie? Uh. . . well I use to love w-watching Cinderella with my sister. . . Thats my favorite I guess." he answered. Panting heavily he shook slightly "T-tony. . . I. . . I think I'm going to cum if you keep doing this." he admitted, his legs shaking as he felt his groin grow hotter and hotter. "T-tony."

Tony watches, then follows him, his blush returning again with a smile "I like it on your face too..." He kisses his cheek and moves to the sink, wrapping the towel around his waist, he turns in the tap to get a drink. "Well... I just never thought it'd come true... So I haven't thought about it in years..." He takes a drink and walks back over "But you can still say no... You know I won't push you..." He blushes a bit darker "Do you... Really want to know..."

Tony smiles at him and stops, he then picks him up and sits him on the desk near by, he kisses him softly. "I was waiting for you to say something..." He doesn't wait for another answer before opening his pants and freeing him, he runs his fingers over him slowly. "No holding back love..." He kneels and quickly starts to bob on him, sucking gently and twisting his tongue quickly, he could feel him shaking he was so close. He had wanted to do this for so long, they had never been alone long enough in his office, he glances up at him, not stopping his actions.

Back
Top Bottom