Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony just watched him, stunned, for a few minutes until it became clear what was going on. He swallows thickly, his love was dreaming, but about them, clearly being together. He looks back to his face as she pleads again, begging his dreamself for more, should he help him. He didn't want to wake him, waking people from dreams could be harmful in some cases, but he didn't want Nat to feel like he took advantage of him. After a few more moans and pleas, he shifts down in the bed and starts to gently pull his shorts off, he stares at him a moment. "Please don't hate me..." He whispers softly, then slowly takes Nathan into his mouth, bobbing slowly but sucking harder with each plea. "Mmm..." He gently holds the boys hips and moves with him, glancing at his face every few seconds to see if he was waking up.

Before they got too far away, Tony pulled Nathan close again and made him look at him, softly rubbing his cheek. "You remember what I promised you that day... That no one would ever hurt you again... I'm sorry I wasn't able to completely keep it... But I hope you can forgive me... And accept my new one... To protect and care for you from now on... To the best of my ability..." He wipes any tears gently and leans down, kissing him softly, but deeply.

When they came to the shops some time later, Tony was holding his hand gently, he squeezes it softly. "I don't see why not... I have to go into work... But that's not anything new... We can fall back into our normal routine for a few days..." He slowly tickles his fingers over his palm "It will be nice to come home to my love's cooking and warm arms again..."

Gasping softly as his shorts and underwear began to be pulled off the boy whimpered, his shirt rising as he kept pawing at his body "T-tony. . . mmm. . ." he moaned softly feeling the tip of his cock go into Tony's mouth. His moan began softly at first, but he did become louder. His hips trying to stay still and as he called out his lover's name repeatedly. He panted heavily, his body shaking as he become worked up. It didn't take long for Nat to reach his limit and cum into his lover's mouth. He shivered as he laid there, legs weak and pulse racing.

"Mmm. . . Tony. . ." he whimpered happily.

Pouting slightly the man shook his head and took his lover's cheek, kissing back with as much passion. "Don't feel bad. . . I should have been more careful . . . I should have seen her trick. Still rotten to use a kid to lure someone else. . " he muttered. Sniffling he smiled again, his tears drying up quickly. "I know you will, I have no doubt about that."

Giggling the boy smirked before leaning up and kissing his lover's cheek. "Of course. And I'll have a drink ready for you, and I won't be lonely with the dogs!" he said happily.

He kept working him as his moans and pleas grew stronger, he could feel his body tensing up, but was still surprised when he came so quickly. "Nnn..." He groans slightly as he swallows and slowly pulls off him, cleaning him gently with his tongue. He pulls away and looks up at him, then starts to slowly redress him, if he wasn't already awake, he didn't want to wake him. When done he moves up beside him again and gently pulls him closer, curling around him slightly. "Sleep soundly love..." He runs his fingers over his back slowly, trying to help him settle back down.

Tony smiles "Sounds perfect my love... Now, would you to go order our lunch? I'll watch the dogs..." He takes the leashes and steps back, glancing around "Well be at the table over there..." He smiles again and heads over to sit down "Oh, get some water for these guys as well..." He calls back, he sits and pulls the dogs close, giving them both a good pet and scratch. "Hey boys..."

His breathing soften up slowly and once his lover was beside him, being pulled close the boy smiled in his sleep and nuzzled into his lover's chest. He curled with his lover and slept soundly in his lover's arms. He calmed down and returned to his normal state of slumber.

Nathan woke up that morning to find himself nuzzled tightly against his lover. He looked up to his lover and blushed as he could remember the dream. There had been two Tonys, to to say at least they were not tickling him. Pressing his face into his lover's chest he could feel his legs cross as he thought more about the dream. Sighing he slipped from bed and left to the bathroom. A cold shower helped him out before he left down stairs and cooked up some breakfast. He returned a short time later and sat the tray on the nightstand before returning to his lover's side.

The dogs laid down in the cool shade of the table, lapping at the hand when they it came near. Boo barked happily and jumped around a little well the older dog laid there, huffing softly as he become comfortable. Boo happy as he playfully began to chew on the man's shoe.

Chuckling he nod and began off, pausing when Tony told him to get water for the dog. Nodding he left and got their lunch as well as the dogs some cold water. "They said it'll be ready in a few minutes."

Tony watched him a few moments as he settled down again, and snuggled close, then allowed the boys calm breathing help him fall asleep. He didn't care if the boy knew what happened last night, he just wanted him happy, he slept soundly.

And he did sleep soundly, so soundly that he didn't notice Nathan leaving to shower of go down to cook. The scent of breakfast started to wake him slowly, but it was Nathan returning and sitting on the bed that woke him. He smiles and stretched, then reaches up to cup his cheek softly, rubbing it gently a moment. "Morning... Did you sleep well?" He sits up and looks to breakfast "It smells wonderful... Is there enough for both of us..." He hated it when Nathan didn't eat or waited until later.

Tony had lifted Boo up to hold in his lap, keeping him from his shoes "Looks like you need some travel toys... Cause shoes don't count..." He chuckles softly and give the little dog a good rubbing, he looks up as Nathan returns and smiles again. "Alright... So, where to after here..." He continues to pet Boo as he relaxes on his lap.

"Mmmhm, I slept well." he smiled brightly. Brushing his hair back the boy nod "I did." he simply stated. Reaching over he grabbed the tray and brought it onto his lap. There were two sets of forks and knives. Eating his bacon first the boy looked up to Tony and offered a bit of toast "I also cut up strawberries and put them in your pancakes." he smiled, cutting up a piece of the pancake and dipping it in some whip cream. Holding it up to his lover the boy smiled brightly.

The pup bark again, now trying to get on the table once Nathan sat across from the table. Laughing the boy covered his mouth, the dog perked up slightly before turning to Tony and barking again as his small paws tried to climb up the shirt. "We could go to the park or we could go hiking today if you don't have work." he said.

Their food came and smiled putting some food on a smaller plate and putting it on ground for the dogs. Boo instead seemed more interested in Tony's food. Whining if he was put down. "Haha, I'm a bit jealous. You never would have tolerate me if I did that." he joked.

Tony smiles and takes the bite offered to him "Mmm... You spoil me love..." He picks up his own fork and offers some back to Nat with a smile "I'm glad you slept well... Your were... Tossing a bit at one point..." He picks up a piece of bacon and bites it as he sits up a bit more, he looks at him again and offers another bite of food.

Tony smiles and nods, holding Boo a bit closer, "The park sounds fun... We haven't been there in a while..." He tried to put Boo down as they came with the food, he looks to Nathan and smiles. "I recall a time you didn't want to be alone... And I had a shadow..." He pets Boo again and gives the dog a treat from his plate, then puts him down. "I didn't mind too much... And I certainly don't mind now..." He takes a piece from his plate and holds it out to Nat.

With a innocent laugh the boy smiled brightly. Opening his mouth he took the offered food, and perked a brow as Tony told him about him tossing and turning last night. Blushing slightly he thought about his dream. It had felt so real at one point as well. "Really? I'm sorry. Taking the offered food the boy begun to feed his lover again. He was returning to his old self slowly. "Tony, when coukd we go see your old house?"

With a soft smile the boy "I remember those times...I was so scared whenever you were gone." He said softly. Chuckling he leaned over and bit into the food. Licking his lips he smiled and did the same as he offered some of his own. "Haha...remember when I sneaked into your office? Heh, you were so surprised. "

They slowly fed each other for a few minutes before Tony answered "Hmm... Well we could go to the town I lived in... Say tomorrow? But if the house is still there... I don't know..." He smiles softly and continues to eat, picking up his juice and having a drink. They finish up the food and he moves to get dressed "What shall we do today?" He was glad his work load wasn't too big, and his patient list was small, not many could afford him.

Tony smiles and nods, then takes the offered bite, he looks at him then chuckles "Of course I was... I wasn't expecting anyone under my desk!... I never did get it out of you how you got in there..." He smirks, goes back to his food, giving boo a bit now and then.

"Okay! I don't mind as long as we get to be together." he smiled warmly. Slipping from the bed the boy shrugged slightly and excused himself as he left to his bedroom to get dress. Returning he brushed his hair back before going to the bed and making it up. "Hey Tony. . . you said before, I could pass for a girl right? Erm. . . could I wear the dress when we go to your town? I mean if you're okay with it." he quickly stated.

Smirking the boy stuck his tongue out playfully before returning to his food. Now and again he could try to feed the dogs; however, Boo found he got more food from Tony, so he often stood closer to the man, maybe wobbling over to Nathan if he had the time. It didn't take long and soon they were on the move again.

"Mmm. . . I just of something, maybe later on. . . after you've retired, we could move to a house again. You, me, and the dogs. One happy family."

Tony was just pulling on his shirt when Nat came back and started on the bed, he smiles and watches him a moment. He had never told him he had to do chores or take care of him, it was just something he had fallen into doing. He blinks out of his thoughts at his question, then smiles again "Of course you can... What ever makes you happy love... You make a very lovely girl..." He moves to sit in the now made bed and pats his lap lightly, hoping he'd take a seat.

Tony smiles, they talk lightly as they continue to eat, still feeding the dogs little until their plates were empty. He once again lifts Boo up in his lap got a few good scratches and rubs before they head out again.

He was holding Nat's hand and kept the young man close, he smiles at his idea, giving his hand a squeeze. "That sounds wonderful... Now... A house in the city... Or a big country house... Out in the country..."

Nathan turned back to Tony, he had just opened the window to allow some fresh air in. Walking over slowly he paused for a second before sitting onto the man's lap, blushing slightly as he he laid his head on the man's shoulder. Although seventeen now, Nathan was still somewhat small so it wasn't too awkward sitting on the older man's lap. "T-thanks. . .I wanna try to see how it'll feel to dress like that in public." he whispered shyly. Leaning up he kissed the man's cheek tenderly. "Mmm. . . maybe we should just spend the day here today? Or do you wanna do something else? I don't really know what else too do."

"In the city of course. I'd love to live in the country, but I guess I've read too many ghost stories, I'd scared to be out there with just the four of us." he said. Turning to Tony he smiled brightly. Leaning over he kissed the man's cheek. Ending up at the park the boy chuckled as the dogs began to sniff different spots and rolling into the grass.

Tony smiles and softly rubs his back, he didn't want to do too much and scare him again, he looks at him. "We can go to my home town today or some other time... It's all the same to me... What would you like to do... You don't decide often... I'd like to do something you want..." He kisses the top of his head and relaxes "My home town it a few hours away... We could make a small trip out of it... Stay in a hotel over night... What do you say?" He smiles, he wanted Nathan to enjoy himself, or herself, depending on what he wanted.

Tony chuckles softly "We wouldn't be that far out... But ok... Say... We could always come back here... I own the house... With my raise I can afford to keep it... We don't have to sell it... And we can come back every holiday... How does that sound?" He looks to Nat as the dogs start to play, he leads them towards the dog park when they could roam leash free.

"Ah, okay. Lets go today then. that would really fun." he smiled warmly. It felt good to have his back rubbed and he kissed back when his head was kissed. It took awhile but Nathan got their stuff ready. Just a backpack filled with their clothes and other stuff. Nathan remained dress in his normal clothes and just slipped on his hoodie before going out with Tony.

It was about a hour or two into the small road trip when he asked Tony if they could make a quick stop. It was just a Walmart and the boy was in and out within a few minutes. He had bought some hair dye, he wanted to return to his natural hair color.

When they arrived to the hotel the boy brought their bag in and he went straight to the bathroom. When he came out his head was wet, but happily his hair returned to the dark honey color it originally had been. "Do we still have time to visit your old house or no?" he asked taking a seat on the bed.

"Really? Are you sure you're okay with that?" Nathan asked as they moved towards the dog park. Once inside he let the dogs off their leash and they both ran off without a second thought. Laughing softly took Tony's hand and lead them to a shady tree. Sitting down he patted the patch of grass beside him. "Babe, I wanna come out to them tomorrow night. I'm supposed to go over for dinner and. . I don't know. I want them to know about us right now. If you think its safe, of course."

Tony helped somewhat with getting their things ready, my having most of it before Tony could even ask. They packed what little they needed and got on their way, stopping at a Walmart after a while for Nathan to grab something. Tony grabbed them some McDonald's while he waited, for them to eat in the road. Him and Nat talked little on the drive to the hotel, but once their, he checked them in and they headed to their room.

He looks up as Nat exits the bathroom and smiles "I like it... Hmm..." He glances at the time, then out the window "I'm not sure... It's getting late... Anything you wanna do tonight?" He lays back on one of the beds and watches Nat.

Tony smiles and nods "Of course I'm ok with it... We have memories here... What better place to come home to..." He holds his hand gently as they head for the tree, glancing over to the dogs as he hears Boo barking, he had seen a squirrel. He sits down next to him, then turns to him at his question, he thinks a moment before slowly pulling Nat closer. He helps him to straddle his lap, facing him, he cups his cheeks softly. "Have I told you how much I love you yet today..." He smiles and leans closer, licking his lips, then kissing him slowly but deeply. He pulls away after a few moments and hugs him close. "I'm sure tomorrow will be ok... Everything is close enough to being over... If we keep it to the 4 of us..." He pulls back and kisses him again, he was quite excited to have it in the open. "Do you want me there still... It's up to you..."

"I never thought I'd miss my own hair color. But I did." he said softly as he touched his still damp hair. Walking over he sat down and looked over to Tony. "Mmm, not really. But if we should do something, hows about you give me a tour of your old town if thats okay." Nathan suggested. Laying down beside his lover, the boy nervously reached down and held the older man's hand. Shyly he leaned over and kissed his cheek "Or we could just lay here. I don't really care. I just wanna be with you." he said softly. Moving over he kissed the man's neck tenderly.

Being guided onto his laps the boy gasped softly as his cheeks were held. Chuckling softly he smiled brightly and moved closer "I believe you have. But never can be too careful." he said softly. Blushing as his lips were licked and then kissed, the younger man closed his eyes and began to kiss back. When the kiss broke and he was brought close for a hug, the boy closed his eyes and thought about it for a moment. "Hopefully. . . I'm just scared I guess. I don't wanna be taken away from you again." he replied. Giggling as he kissed back the boy smiled kissing back, making it passionate before pulling away ". . .Yes. I think we should both be there. Incase they have questions or something. You have a better way of explaining things than I do."

Tony watched him move across the room, then smiles softly "We could stay here for a bit... Relax, then go out for a small tour..." He sighs softly as Nat kissed him, he gently rolls on his side to face him, he slowly reaches up to run his cheek. "I like being with you too..." He leans closer and kisses at his forehead, not sure yet how much the boy wants, he gently twines their fingers together in the hand he held. "I really don't know if my childhood house will still be there tomorrow... But I hope it is..." He smiles at him and relaxes slightly.

Tony smiles and kisses him again, he pulls his hips slightly closer and groans softly into their kiss. "Nnn... I won't let it happen again... I won't lose you again..." He looks at him "You're mine... And I'm yours..." He twines their fingers together and smiles "Everything will be ok my love... Trust me..." He had gotten excited from their talk but he was ignoring it because of where they were, for now.

With a soft smile the boy leaned forward and kissed tony tenderly on the lips. Blushing he shook his head "Its okay, I just want to be with you. . . and I do hope it is there. I don't know what I'd do if my childhood home suddenly wasn't there." he whispered. Moving a bit closer he closed his eyes "Mmm, maybe we could get some ice cream after our tour. If the stores are still open." he said softly. Yawning he closed his eyes and gave the man's hand a squeeze.

"Hey, hows about when we get home we take more pictures? I mean, we'll need to if we want to fill the house." Nathan said. Wetting his lips he rubbed his neck ". . . you could kiss me without asking. . . I'm fine with it." Nathan said, wanting to allow Tony to do more again.

Giggling the boy leaned over, smirking a bit as he teased his lover by peppering his neck. "I love you. Mmm, I can't wait till the dinner. I want you to be happy. . . besides, may love you but you suck at cleaning the house." he joked around. kissing his forehead he grinned a bit "You feeling okay?"

Tony relaxes and smiles, he rubs his cheek softly "Things change over the years... But we'll see..." He holds him a bit close for a moment, then tips his head up softly, looking at him. "I didn't want to over step... But if you're sure..." He leans closer and softly licks his lips, then kisses him gently, waiting to see if he'd actually kiss him back.

Tony chuckles and holds him closer, kissing him softly "Mmm... I'm fine... And I want you to be happy too... It makes me happy to see that smile on your face... And to feel your arms around me..." He kisses him again "It would kill me to see you hurt again..."

Nathan closed his eyes as they kissed. Kissing back be pressed lightly against the older man. Taking a moment he pulled away before sitting onto the man's lap. Looking down at his lover he smiled slightly. Leaning down. He kissed the man tenderly before pulling away and laying back onto the bed.

"Mmm, should I get dress or just normal clothes?"

"You don't have to worry. I'm sure we'll be very happy from now on."

Tony was enjoying their kiss, then blinked his eyes open as Nat shifted, but smiles as he sat over him. He gladly returned his next kiss before he moved back to laying down, Tony glances at him at his question. "Hmm... That's up to you love... You know I love you no matter how you dress..." He softly runs his fingers over his arm "And no one knows you here... You could pass for a girl no problem..."

Tony holds him closer and smiles, kissing him again "Mmm... I'm sure everything will be fine... Your parents are great... I'm sure they'll just want to see you happy..."

The boy blushed slightly as he thought about it. Could he really pass for a girl? With a bright eyes he smiled and slipped off the man's lap as he stripped down to his underwear and changed into his dress. It flowed well, his hair tied back into a small pony tail and two strands of hair framing his face. Turning to the man the teen walked over and took his hand "You going to take a shower before we leave? Or should we just go now? I'm so excited to see your town!" he giggled. Now dressed as a girl the boy's voice had a slightly higher pitch with softer tone. This happened naturally, his sister had taught him this and thus he could do it without a thought now.

Once out on the town the boy stood close to the man, his hand laced with the man's and his head laying against the other's shoulder. He would ask simple questions and when they came upon the town square where it seemed they were having a small town party. "Oh wow! This is cool. I've only ever seen this on tv or movies." he smiled brightly. Looking up to the man he giggled softly "Did you use to come to events like these?"

Nathan nod and smiled brightly as he took the man's hand "I hope you're right. They have been different since I've come back. . . I'm surprised they are trying to track me down right now. Or bomb my cellphone with calls and text." he said softly. Brushing his hair back the boy chuckled softly "Mmm, I wanna make you happy as soon as we get home." he whispered playfully.

Once washed and dressed, Tony took Nat's hand and lead him from the hotel and into town. He smiles and softly rubs his hand "You look beautiful by the way..." He lifts his hand up to his face and kisses it softly, he looks up at his surprised voice. "I did indeed... But they were a bit smaller... And I never had anyone with me apart from my parents and the random school friend..." Some music starts up and Tony smiles, leading him to the dance floor, he pulls him before himself and smiles again. "Care to have this dance me my love..." He pulls him closer and starts to sway slowly to the slow song.

Tony smiles as well, "Of course they'll be different... They were worried about you... Just as I would be..." He smirks and pulls him closer a moment "I like the sound of that... Even though you make me happy anywhere..." He kisses him softly before pulling away to whistle for the dogs.

With a deep scarlet red caressing the boy's cheeks as his hand was kissed, Nathan shyly looked away before offering a tender smile and grabbing the man's hand as he was lead to the dance floor. Giggling he nod and pressed against Tony, a hand holding the other's well his other hand reached up and held to his shoulder. Nathan now noticed just how tall the other was compared to his own height. True, it was only a difference between a few inches, but it did make it feel like tony was still towering over him. "Sure! I'd love too! Uh, I've never danced like this. . . do I just follow your lead or?. . .heh. . .sorry. I shouldn't be so nervous about just dancing." Nathan chuckled nervously.

". . .I guess. I'm just worried is all. . . like when I would get worry about certain days you'd be gone. Silly things." he smiled. Giggling he moved closer and kissed back, moaning softly before Tony pulled away and whistled. LAughing he turned back and called out to the dogs. The dogs came without much of a wait. Onyx barked and licked Tony's face before laying between them, Boo yapping away as he tried to get their attention.

Tony leans down and kisses the top of his head softly and moves one hand to his back, pulling his a bit closer. "Just relax and let the music guide you..." He rubs his back as they slowly sway to the music and walk in a small circle, he pulls away as the song ends. "See... Wasn't that hard..." He leans down and kisses 'her' softly before taking his hand and leading them over to the food stands "You hungry?" He was looking over to large variety of items for sale.

"Nnn... Onyx! Down... Get down!" He chuckles and pushes the dog away, he looks to Boo and smiles "Hush... We're gonna head home..." He reaches out to pet the smaller dog, then stands and helps Nat up, pulling him into another kiss. "Mmm... I love you... And I promise... Things will be alright..." He rubs his cheek "Maybe this will show them how adult you've become..." He smiles at him.

Back
Top Bottom