Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Very good... Next... Surrender..." As reward, he starts to rub his tip again, griping him slightly and moving his thumb slowly over him. He smiles, reaching his other hand up as he begins, softly pushing his hand aside, he gently pinches his nipple through his shirt. He has him straddle a knee as his legs start to buckle, he keeps up his actions, even leaning closer to plant slight kisses along his jaw. "Next word... Concentrate...

Tony smiles at him and returns their kiss, then follows him to the living room, he pulls him closer as they dance slightly. "You know I do..." He rubs the back of his hand with his thumb, enjoying being close again.

"Surrender. . . S-u-R-R-e-n-D-Eeee-R. . ." he moaned loudly as the thumb slowly rubbed against the slit. Panting as his nipple was toyed with the boy closed his eyes and moaned softly as he moved closer, his head tilting to the side from the soft kisses. Moaning he forced his open eyes and looked down at the man "Concentrate. . . C-o-n-c-e-n-t-r-a-t-e. . . M-Mr. Mathers d-d-on't do that--you're going to make me cum." he whimpered looking up to Tony. Slowly he reached over and traced his finger over the man's cock "Mr Mathers. . ."

The boy smiled and began to dance with his lover, chuckling softly as he lead them to the middle of the room and dancing with Tony "Mmm, I've missed dancing with you. . ." he said softly. Pulling the man close he reached up and kissed his nose "I think I might have a surpise for you when we get to New York." he grinned.

Tony watches him and shudders softly, he kisses his forehead softly "Am I..." He looks at him as Nat starts to touch his cock again, he smiles "You spelt them right... You deserve a reward..." He pulls his hands away and rests them on Nat's hips again "What would be a fitting reward... For your final grade..." He knew they were both beyond close, Nathan was almost shivering on his lap he was so excited. He moves closer again and licks at his neck, nipping softly "Tell me what you want Mr. Stark..." He suckles at his pulse softly.

He dances with him slowly, moving to a music only they could hear, he chuckles softly after the kiss to his nose and watches him, smiling. "Oh really... Then I can't wait... And I miss our dancing too... It's been to long..." He pulls him closer and wraps his arms around him, tucking Nat's head under his chin and resting lightly on his head. "Come Monday night... We'll never be apart again..."

Panting Nathan nod before he saw that smile. Swallowing hard he smiled back and slowly began to wrap his hand around the older man's member, gasping softly from the lick and nip at his neck. Closing his eyes he took in a sharp breath before speaking softly "I want you make cum," he whispered as he slowly began to jerk the man off "And I wanna make you cum." he smiled, his hand speeding up slightly. "Would that be okay, Mr. Mathers?"

Smiling the man stepped closer and closed his eyes and allowed Tony to tuck his head under his chin. "I know so. . . Babe, when we go I wanna dance with you somewhere. Maybe at a nice club or something, I just want to dance with you," he spoke softly. Dancing with the man the younger male closed his eyes "I love you Tony Mathers. . ."

He moans softly against his neck and nips lightly again, he shivers at Nat's touch, he pulls back to look at him. "Mmm... That would be perfect..." His hand again moves to his cock, gripping him lightly and again rubbing his head, he also starts to stroke him slowly. "We'll cum together..." He slowly matches his pace, he leans down and starts a deep, tongue twisting kiss, his free hand moves to his head, slipping into his hair.

Tony smiles and rubs his back, nodding his head "That shouldn't be a problem... I'd love to go dancing with you..." He kisses his head and smiles softly, giving him a bit of a squeeze, he relaxes. He smiles brightly against his head "I love you too... So very much..." They continue to dance for a while before heading up to bed, Tony starts to undress, pulling on his boxers, then slowly crawling back into bed to cuddle with

Moaning softly the young man began to slowly down, wanting to make sure they came at the same time. Licking his lips he smiled kissing back, wrestling with the other's tongue as his body began to slowly pump into the man's hand. Panting heavily he opened his eyes slightly to watch his lover. Moaning loudly the young man cam, shaking before laying against the man, his hand still going, even if the man had already cam. "Ah. .. ah. . ."

"Sorry," he spoke softly as he looked up to Tony and began to clean the man's hand. Looking up to the man he smiled softly and kissed his chin "H-how was that? Was it weird?"

After their dancing and getting ready for bed, the young man smiled softly as he followed his lover and laid down on the sheets. "Babe, how would I tell my parents that I don't want kids? I know its weird but they've recently began talking about setting me up with a girl and us having kids. . . I want to tell them about us, just the kids part that am having trouble explaining."

"Ahh.." He shudders, cumming soon after his young lover, he holds him closer as he pants, their hands still slowly working each other. After a few moments, Tony stops their hands and looks down at him, his free hand still in his hair, he moves it to his cheek. "Relax baby... It was fine... It was quite fun..." He leans closer and kisses him softly "I liked you trying to spell those words while I teased you... And I could tell you really enjoyed it... And that's what made me enjoy it more..." He nuzzles against his face softly, kissing his cheek. "You ever want to try something... You let me know... Promise?" He pulls back to look at him, he then lifts Nat's hand and starts to lick it slowly, cleaning it.

Tony looks over to him and takes his hand, shifting closer "Is it you don't want kids... Or you think we can't have them because we're both male..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly, it always helps to relax him, he kisses his forehead. "Because... Baby, if you want kids... Truly want them... We can make that happen..." He pulls him close and relaxes, running his fingers over his arm slowly. "Haven't you already said you didn't like women? I thought you said they knew that..." He looks across the room, not really looking at anything as he relaxes, thinking. He had never really thought about kids himself, sure he had told Jared he'd help him, but he never even asked Nathan. He smiles softly, but if it's what he wanted, he'd gladly help him, the thought of Nat holding their baby, of being called daddy, something he never thought he'd have, sounded fun.

Looking up Nathan frowned as he felt his stomach drop and feel like he was being treated like a child again; yes, he was native and at time very child-like, but he was an idiot and knew sometimes he didn't know things. Maybe Tony thought he didn't know this? Jared had talked about this and for Nathan he learned through the other man. Being pulled close he sighed softly and held to him, relaxing in the man's arms as he thought about it. The more he thought about it, the more he didn't want to go through the pain of possibly having what happened to his parents happen to them. "No. I know we could adopt. . . I know we could. . Tony, I don't want kids. I'll take care of them, but I don't want to have a child. Ever." he said, almost forcing himself to say it as he thought more of what had happened. No matter what his Tony could say, this was something Nathan felt strongly about. ". . . am sorry I brought this up. . . its just. . . they keep talking about it, even after I told them I'm gay, and they keep pointing out how much I wanted kids when I was a kid and-and. . . I don't want a child. Ever." he gripped tightly to the man.

". . . it would break me."

Nathan was silent afterwards, soon falling asleep.

When morning came he made breakfast and pampered Tony as usual, smiling warmly as he sat on the bed in his little green apron and casual clothing. He had enough food for the both of them and feed Tony, acting completely normal.

Blushing the teen nod and watched as his lover licked his hand clean. Smiling he pressed against the man was watched him clean his hand. Yawning he sat up "Mmm, we should get to bed." he whispered softly. Pressing against the man's forehead he teen giggled softly "Also. . . if you ever want to try your things, we can. I'd be more than happy to try them out." he whispered happily.

Getting to bed he jumped into the sheets and chuckled as he looked back to his lover "Tony~" he sung happily as the man came to the bed. Laying back he smiled and pulled him close once they were in the dark and ready for their slumber. ". . . Tony. . . goodnight. . .see you in the morning." he whispered softly.

Tony held him closer "Shhh... It's alright baby... Subject dropped..." He holds him closer and rubs his back, he could feel him shaking he was so scared, he kisses his head. "Relax love... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you..." He held his tight, staying awake until he was sure Nat was sleeping peacefull, then slowly falling asleep himself.

When Tony woke up the next morning to Nathan dressed and breakfast ready, he knew he was trying to forget the conversation last night. He looks at the food, then smiles softly at him, taking a bite of food as he sits up. He had thought about it last night, he was pretty sure he was the reason Nat never wanted kids, he frowns slightly and looks at his lap. He didn't want to bring it up again and hurt Nat, but he knew he had hurt him again, deeply.

Tony smiles and kisses him quickly "I'll keep that in mind..." They head to bed, Nat being just as playful, he hugs the boy close, running his fingers through his hair slowly. "Good night love... See you in the morning..." He kisses him softly before going to sleep.

The next morning, Tony woke up early, this didn't happen often, he looks down at Nat sleeping soundly beside him. He smirks slightly and gently gets up, careful not to wake him, he had an idea, he pulls a small box from under the bed. He opens it, it contained the few toys they owned, he picks up a small one and returns the box. He gets back in bed and slowly pulls the covers back, he turns the toy to low and starts to slowly run it over his covered cock. He looks up and watches his face as he continues, careful to avoid his head.

Nathan smiled as he took part of his waffle and ate it, happy he had put in some chocolate chips in the batter. He turned to Tony, about to say something when he noticed the look. Reaching over he kissed the man firmly before drawing back slowly and smiling softly "Just, don't think about it," he said figuring out what the man was thinking about "Come on. We have to leave for the airport soon, don't we?" he asked softly trying to make the man think about something else.

He feed Tony, got the dogs to leave their next door neighbor who didn't mind watching them, and got their bags ready.

"Hey babe, should I make us a box for the plane, ya know for us to eat on? Or should we just bring snacks?"

Nathan was peaceful as he slept, dreaming of weird things such as the sky raining tents and having a huge dog who was speaking about food. It began to become fuzzy though.

Moaning softly softly his hips began to twist and turn after few minutes of feeling something on his cock. Spreading his legs he began to reach down, trying to find the source of what was touching him.

Tony was shocked a moment, then returns the kiss, he smiles softly as he pulls away ands nods. "Alright..." He continues to eat again "No... Flights not until tonight... We have time to get things ready..." He got up after eating and helped Nathan get things ready, setting the surveillance cameras and lights to come on each night to make it look like people were home. He smiles and pulls Nathan into a hug from behind, kissing his neck. "Just snacks... I ordered us dinner on the plane... Have you called your parents yet..." He hugs him gently. "I should call Jared, see if he's ready..."

Tony smirks and moves with him, then managed to keep the toy out of the boys reach, while still teasing him. He continues to move with him, even running it over his sac a few times, he wanted to see how long the boy would last while asleep.

"Ah. . well at least our dogs will get use to George." he chuckled softly. The boy looked around the house and made sure everything was fine before he was pulled back. Chuckling he looked over and smirked playfully "I've called them and told them I'm just hanging out with friends out of town this weekend. We're suppose to see them Tuesday." he informed his lover. Turning around he kissed Tony and pulled him closer "You should." he whispered softly.

Jared came out from behind the door and got Tony from behind, Nathan laughing softly as he looked up to his lover "He thought we were leaving in the morning too and came over to pick us up. Heh, I let him in when you went to go to the camera room." Nathan said. Jared smirked and nipped the man's ear "You gotta tell double check your messages." he grinned.

"Hey, well I'm here maybe we could watch that video--"

"Hey hows about I start out snacks? Huh?" Nathan quickly spoke, trying to change the subject as Jared simply chuckled before moving back.

Panting heavily the boy arched his back, his toes curling and cock struggling against the fabric "Nnn. . . ah. . ." he moaned in his sleep, his hands giving up his crotch and moving up to play with his nipples. Moaning loudly he shook slightly, his cock twitching under the toy. "Ahh. . ."

Tony smiles down at him "I thought we were meeting them Monday for dinner... Did something come up?" He kisses him back softly, then jumps slightly as Jared hugs him from behind, he smirks at the nip to his ear and turns his head slightly "I swear I said we were ARRIVING early morning... Not leaving..." He kisses the mans cheek "Good to see you..."

He blinks at the quick topic change and holds Nat a bit closer "Nope... Which video would this be... We have a few..." He looks down at him and noticed his blush "And by the looks of those cheeks... It's not rated pg..." He turns them so Nathan is between the two older men, he leans down to kiss his neck softly "What video love..." He continues and looks to Jared to help.

Tony grins and watches him move his hands up, freeing him to trail the toy over his cock again, even lightly tapping at his head softly. 'I wonder what he's dreaming about now...' He grins, he wondered if low would be enough to get him off, after a few more moments, he turns it to medium, still moving it over him slowly.

Jared chuckled and grinned "Alright, alright. You were right." Jared rolled his eyes playfully before pausing to see how Nathan reacted. Laughing softly he watched the two for a second and grinned as the youth was pressed between them. Grinning he reached around and hugged the boy to his chest "Well Nat?"

Puffing his cheeks out slightly the young man looked away, his brows furrowed as he curled his toes "T-the one of us having sex, Tony," the boy answered. Jared laughed and hugged the boy and nuzzled his neck "Isn't he just a little puff ball? Haha, well? You said it would be okay." Jared sung happily.

The young man moaned softly, his body wiggling up as the next speed was brought. Slowly Nathan began to stir awake, panting softly as he looked up at the ceiling before he could hear the soft buzzing sound of the toy. Sitting up slowly he turned bright red. "Ah. . ."

Tony chuckles softly and kisses Nat's cheek "You'll... Have to be a bit more specific love... We did a few of those too..." He watches Jared pull him closer "I don't mind... And if he said it was ok..." He gently makes Nat look at him, cupping his cheek softly, he kisses him slowly, licking his lips before pulling away. Go set it up in our room... I'll get the snacks..." He leaves the boy with Jared and heads to the kitchen, pulling a few snacks from the cupboard and putting them in bowls.

He looks up as Nat starts to stir and begins to sit up "Ah... Ah... Lay back down..." He reaches up to slowly help him relax back into the bed, his other hand not stopping its actions. He trails it up and down his dock, moving with his hips as he watches him. "Just relax... Lay back and enjoy..." He keeps his movements slow, wanting it to be almost natural a build when he finally pops.

"We did?! I thought you said we only had one." Nathan said. The boy was about to burst when the man kissed him. Sighing softly he blushed and leaned back against Jared ". . . fine. I guess I can figure out where to find them." he muttered under his breath. Jared chuckled and without another word picked up Nathan. Going up to the room the boy looked around until he went into the closet and found a few videos with their names. Sighing softly he went back to the room and set up the video, sitting down and pouting well the man chuckled and teased the boy.

Blushing the teen looked away and rubbed his neck as he was laid back "Uh. . .okay." he said,confused on what was going on. Closing his eyes he panted softly as the toy ran up and down again. Closing his eyes he moaned softly, his hand covering his eyes as he allowed his lover to keep playing with his cock.

Tony chuckles and gets their snacks together "Only one that you knew about..." He blushed softly and pulled out a few things for each of them and a few drinks, air plane drinks weren't the best.

He soon heads out to their room, he stands in the doorway watching for a few minutes, smiling.

Tony smirks and continues to tease him with it, he trails one hand up his leg to his stomach and chest, pinching and rubbing over his nipples, trying to get him to relax more. "Thought I'd give you the wake up call today..." He smiles and looks back to the toy in his hand.

"Tony--"

"Haha, come on little guy! Can't get that mad." he teased the boy as he carried him away.

Nathan had found the three videos he could find and popped one in. His face went completely red as he watched it begin. He could remember this night very clearly. He was eighteen then, his hair cut pretty short and he was wearing one of those school boy outfits, like an actual uniform. Not a slutty version. "Mr. Mathers are you sure there isn't anyway for me to pass this class? Please? I could give you a great oral report." the video played clearly. Jared laughed and pulled the man close and began to nibble his neck.

"Ah, Mr. Mathers?, kinda kinky for you." he chuckled. Nathan covered his face and blushed brightly. Looking up the man grinned "So, Mr. Mathers , what else have you taught this naughty student?"

Moaning the young man closed his eyes and began to twist and turn. His legs trembled as he felt the man toy with him "T-Tony. . . Tony. .. " he whimpered weakly. Panting heavily he arched his back, his cock twitching again before he felt the tip of his cock leak out. Looking up to the man he swallowed hard "T-tony . . . I'm going to cum. . . please . . ."

Tony smirks and steps into the room "Funny you should ask... Cause this wasn't my fantasy... I enjoy it... Quite a bit..." He smirks "But the teacher thing is all Nat..." He moves closer and crouches before Nathan, he rubs his cheek then stares at him. "Isn't that right Mr. Stark..." He has Nat look at him, he can hear the video in the back ground, but he keeps Nat looking at him. He could feel the slight shiver run through him, he grins slightly. "Hmm... We mustn't be rude today... We have a special guest... Why not be a good lad and give Officer Jared a proper greeting..."

"Please what baby... What do you want..." He could tell he was close, but he wasn't ready to let him pop just yet, he turns the toy down to low again, keeping him on that edge. "Just tell me love... And I'll give it to you..." He loved watching him like this, he always looked so free, and the look of pleasure on his face was wonderful.

"Oh really? What a naughty little boy," he hummed watching the two. Blushing the boy nod, biting hi bottom lip before his attention was turned to Jared who could only smirk. Shivering slightly the young man pressed into the man and nod "I apologize Mr. Mathers. . . welcome Officer Jared."

"Ah, thank you Mr. Stark. Such a sweet boy-so Mr. Mathers, why have I been called here today? Everything seems to be in order," he chuckled, his hand now brushing against the boy's arm. The video on the screen was now showing Nathan bending over, his pants being lowered as he was spanked. Nathan blushed hearing his moaning and looked to the Tv, staring at himself getting onto his knees and opening his mouth.

"P-please. . . nn. .. " the boy covered his face, panting softly as he felt the toy lower "P-please don't tease me. .. Y-you're going to make me cum." he whimpered softly. Slowly his little pout turned into a little smile, panting softly as his legs shook "T-Tony. . . N-no. . . more please, don't lower it." he begged softly.

Tony looks to Jared and smirks slightly, then looks at Nathan as he starts to watch himself on the tv, exciting himself. "Well... As good as Mr. Stark is... He's not prefect... And I'm not happy to say this... But I've noticed a few things missing... From my desk..." He reaches down to run a few fingers over Nat's now tight pants, slowly. He smirks "A few... Personal item..." He leans closer and licks Nata ear slowly as the boy continues to watch himself. "Where did I find said items Mr. Stark..." Nat knew enough by now to play along, he stops his teasing and let's the boy go, sitting on the bed again. He looks up to Jared and grins, if it moves to Nat being taught a lesson, Jared would be in for a treat.

Tony smiles at his lover and slowly runs a few fingers over his arm, he continues his teasing. "So... My baby wants more does he... Then I won't keep him waiting..." He shifts so he's half laying down beside him, he boosts the speed to medium and moves it to his sac. "Morning baby..." He teases there with the toy while his mouth starts on his head, slowly twisting it with his tongue, then starts to take him in, sucking softly. He glances at him, then moans against him slightly as he starts to bob.

Nathan shivered and moaned feeling the other toy with him. Smiling he brushed his hair back and tilted his head back to look at the man "I. . . they were in my backpack," Nathan answered. Jared chuckled and pulled Nathan close as he held the man firmly "Oh? Mr. Mathers, may I see what personal items your student had taken?" he asked, grinning as he gently began to toy with the boy now. Whimpering the boy bit his lip, looking up to Tony and waiting for those things to be brought out.

The boy grunted, his back arching as he felt that tongue now wrapped around the head. Panting he shook, his leg twitching and eyes glossing over as he felt himself shake a bit. It didn't take long and soon he came. Crumbling onto the bed the boy took in shakey breaths, smiling slightly as he asked Tony to come up. Kissing his cheek he smiled sweetly "T-thank you."

Tony smirks slightly and shifts "Why of course..." He reaches under the bed and pulls out a box, taking out a few things before pushing the box back. He sits back on the bed and holds up two vibrators, one small for teasing and a larger one. In his other hand was a small leather paddle, only about as long as a ruler and twice again as wide. "He had then hidden under his things... Really didn't want me finding them..." He stands again and moves over to the two, he leans closer and kisses Nat's neck softly. "What should we do about this naughty boy Officer..." He said softly, right beside Nat's ear, he licks the shell of his ear.

Tony finishes up and slowly pulls off him, then moves up as asked, he smiles and kisses his forehead. "Pleasure was all mine... Love..." He lays beside him and slowly rubs his hand over his arm, helping him calm down. "It's not often I get to wake you baby... So I wasn't about to let this time slip by..." He soon links their fingers and kisses his hand, holding it. "I'm glad you enjoyed it..."

With deep breaths the boy closed his eyes and calmed down slowly, his chest raising and falling as he tried to control his breathing before he relaxed. Smiling he cuddled with the man, surprised to still be in bed now. His hair messy and barely dressed now Leaning up he kissed the man's chin before sitting up slowly, his shaking coming to a stop as he rubbed Tony's cheek "Mmm," he blushed leaning down and kissed the man again before pulling the covers over them. Peppering the man's neck and cheek with kisses he grinned a bit "Heh, I think you might need a shave."

Jared smirked seeing the items and clicked his tongue, pulling the younger male onto his lap as he grabbed the paddle "Well, we need to punish him of course. Though we shouldn't be too harsh. He is a good kid, right?" he asked, chuckling as he felt the boy grind against him as Tony had began to tease him. With the paddle he traced the boy's thighs, smiling softly as he moved it up slowly and pressed it against the boy's groin. "Such a naughty boy. What do you think he would have done with these Mr. Mathers?"

Tony smiles and holds the boy close, kissing at his throat and nuzzling his cheek, he chuckles softly. "Hmm... You think so..." He kisses him again and twists their tongues slowly for a moment. "Care to join me in the shower first... Or do you plan to go cook..." He shifts to have Nat laying on his chest, he rubs his back softly.

Tony grins and nips Nat's neck a bit harder as he grinds his hips for Jared, he stands behind him to hug him slightly. "Hmm... I think we should have him tell us..." He steps to the side and makes Nat look at him, the young man still grinding his hips, he smirks. "Tell us boy... What would you have done... Tell the Officer how much of a Bad boy you were going to be..." He reaches down to open his pants, making his boxers the only barrier between his cock and the paddle Jared held.

Back
Top Bottom