Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

“I don’t know baby... But how you feel about them is up to you...” He smiles at Jared “And I’ll visit... You won’t be there long love...” He then pulls back and gives them both a look. “I can cook just fine thank you... I taught him!” He chuckles softly with them and gives Nat a soft kiss.

Once in bed, Tony looks down at Nathan and slowly rubs his fingers through his hair and the backs of his fingers over his cheeks. Softly helping him fall asleep, he glances at Jared once the young man was out. “That sounds wonderful... And not like a family... We are a family...” He snuggles closer to Nat and takes Jared’s hand, lifting it up to kiss it softly, smiling.

“It is a summer thing...” He says softly, rubbing his side again before the boy shifted. He gasps softly, then bit his lip to keep from moaning, his hands on his sides had stilled. “N-Nat... We c-can’t...” He knew he should push him off, help him calm down another way, but he was acting so out of character. “Baby please... J-Jared’s...” His next words were cut off by a soft moan and Tony biting his lip again, Nat was very good. His hands unconsciously started to shift up, under his shirt and his eyes were slipping closed.

"...Mmm, hes right. We're family Jared...we're lucky to have you in our lives." Nathan smiled as he turned to face Jared and kissed him tenderly. Jared smiled back and kissed the young man, looking to Tony and chuckling.

Nathan fall asleep between the two and Jared remained awake. "If he is somewhere in the city then you can stay with us. It'll be fine. The kids love you and Nathan. You shouldn't alone during this." he whispered as to not wake Nathan.

Nathan kept gently grinding his knee into the man's crotch, watching him as he replied and moaned out. The young man waited till he saw what he wanted and stopped "Good...if you this become more than a summer thing...summer thing...I will leave." The boy's voice was steady, forced, but steady and his eyes half closed. Nathan could still remember when his lover did something similar to him when he asked about going home. How confused and hurt he felt. In his intoxicated state he was mirroring his lover's actions. "I leave you alone...you get to have Jared, but I'll never talk to you again." the boy pulled away and flopped onto his back beside Tony. His eyes fluttered close and he turned away from the light. It was much to bright.

Jared was silent as he watched on from the slit of the door. Shocked to see what had just happened and unsure how to react. Jason wasn't Jason, he was Nathan and by memory he did fit the missing person's report. What was the story? Why was the missing teen in this house and with Tony? Not to mention how he acted just moments ago.

I could just walk away...I mean...this doesn't need to affect...but …. Jared returned to the room, trying to think of what to do before deciding to confront Tony about it in the morning. Who knew what would happen if he said anything right now?

Tony smiles and nods “Thanks... I don’t think I like the idea of staying in an empty house...” He turns to watch Nathan sleep “He’s a strong young man... I know he’ll be fine... As long as everyone follows the rules...” He still wasn’t sure about his parents, and that worried him the most.

Just as his eyes slid closed, he felt Nathan stop, at first he was disappointed, but glad, not wanting them to be caught. Then Nathan spoke, and he was too shocked to hear his threat thrown back at him to respond. “W-What... No... Nat nothing happened... Baby please...” He sat up and rolled over, leaning over his love. “Nat I promise... You know I love you...” He stayed with Nat a bit longer, trying to calm himself down, sitting on Nat’s bed as he slept. He finally stood and headed back to his room, he gets into his bed and lays on his side, back to Jared.

"...Perhaps, but you still got to be careful. And he does too. Who knows what his parents might try." Jared warned as he thought more about the parents. IF they were willing to claim their only child was crazy, who knew what else they would do to get their way.

Nathan didn't reply back to the boy and felt a little better putting his foot down. Did Tony feel this as well? Who knew. All Nathan knew in his state that he was more than glad to know that he had at least did something to show that he wasn't willing to just be Tony's play thing. At first it felt as though this was his only purpose. It still felt that way, but at least he knew that well at home he would be the only play thing. That was some comfort in a sick way.

That morning Jared woke up and climbed out of bed, remembering everything he had seen and thought he should talk to Nathan first. He remembered the notes and videos that he saw on the boy. Nathan was acting much different from what he knew and figured that the booze he had saw had something to do with it. After changing and silently leaving the room he entered Nathan's room to find the boy groaning softly and curled up under the covers. Swallowing hard he gently moved over and touched his shoulder.

"Tony?"

"Its Jared...Nathan." Jared spoke his name softly and the boy froze. Suddenly his headache was dulled and he was on high alert. "Nathan? Mmm, I think you have me confused Jared." Nathan spoke softly as he sat up. His eyes were red and cheeks puffy, he had cried once Tony left and made sure he wasn't heard at all. The empty bottle of wine still remained on his nightstand and the boy could feel his stomach churn. Jared took a seat and reached over to take the other's hand "Nathan, you don't have to lie. I saw last night..."

Nathan felt his body stiffen and Jared's expression made it clear that he was more less more worried about Nathan than anything. "I have no idea what you're talking about Jared.'

"You don't have to lie, I already told you. You're Nathan Grant right? Not Jason Mathers."

"..." Nathan couldn't look Jared in the eye and Jared stood up slowly "Tony...did he--"

"He didn't do anything wrong! I...I..." Nathan hated lying so much now. Of course he had lied before being with Tony, but everything with Tony felt like a lie. Nathan was his nephew. Nathan was Jason. Homeschooled. Mom dead and dad a deadbeat. Everything thing. Now he had to lie to keep Tony safe from being taken away from him.

"I tricked him..." Nathan made up some story that they had met in the city and Nathan had lied about his age and everything. One thing lead to another and by the time Tony found out he was too deep into it. If they reveled what Nathan had did, then Tony would be punished. None of it was fair.

Jared didn't believe Nathan but didn't push it as he found the boy was retreating into himself as he pulled his legs up to his chest.

Moving onto Tony the man waited for a moment before speaking "I saw what happened last night...Tony...I need to know whats going on."

The next morning Nathan was woken up by the kids who didn't seem faze by the trio sleeping in the same bed and asked to have help to make breakfast. Nathan agreed of course and went downstairs to cook breakfast with the kids. HE left the pair alone after kissing their cheeks and found himself thinking about staying with Jared more after he was released from his time at the place. This was really nice and he liked having the kids around him. He liked having Jared around too. Maybe Jared and the kids could join them upstate. The apartment was big enough and schools around them was pretty good. Nathan would bring it up to Tony once he woke up.

“I will be carful... And I’ll do everything I have to... To keep my husband with me...” He kisses Jared’s hand again and shifts down to lay closer to Nathan. Soon falling asleep with his family by his side.

Tony didn’t wake right away when Jared left, but shortly after. He headed into the bathroom and had a quick shower, still thinking about what Nathan said last night. He was dried and getting dressed when Jared came back, sitting on the bed and pulling on his socks.

He looks over at him and tilts his head “Saw what... What is going on? I’m not sure what you mean...” He stood to go and grab a top from his dresser.

Tony was woken by the small voices as well, he smiled and kissed Nat back before he left with them. He watched Jared for a bit before moving closer and kissing his forehead. He takes his hand and rubs it softly. “You know I can never thank you enough for everything you’ve ever done for us... And are still doing for us...” He sighs softly “I’m just so worried they will try something... And they will hurt him so bad...” His parent could hurt him more then Tony ever could, and that terrified him. “Please help me keep him safe...” He could t show how scared he was around Nathan, he didn’t want him to worry even more.

"Don't play dumb...I saw Nathan on top of you last night. I couldn't really hear anything, but I could see him touching you ...and you had your hands on him as well...he told me everything." Jared spoke softly as he turned to look up to the man. With a deep frown he sighed and stood up "Tony...I don't know what's going on, but I can help the two of you. Nathan needs to return back home."

Jared, in all honestly, did not want to know anything about what was happening here and rather than question anything was giving the pair a way out. A way for Tony to never have to face his wrong doings and Nathan a chance to return home. He didn't know why he was offering help, he knew by this point he should have just called the police and get this done quick and clean. But, this involved Tony. Though they only knew each other for a few months, he felt a strong feelings toward the man.

Jared was sound asleep when Nathan was taken away and when he was pulled close to Tony. Waking up the man smiled softly and held Tony back. The fear he heard in the other's voice did make the man wake up a bit faster. Moving up the man tenderly kissed Tony, pressing against him before nodding "I want to keep him safe too. You don't have to worry." Jared pulled Tony up and began to playfully kiss his neck "Come on, no need to worry." he tried to calm the other down before slowly snaking his hand down to hold the other's hand "Lets get dress. With all three of them down there breakfast will be ready in no time."

Tony had grabbed a shirt and was about to pull it over his head when Jared continued. He froze and dropped the shirt, slowly turning to face him, his eyes were wide. “N-Nathan..? You... You were awake...” He leans back against his dresser and rubs a hand over his face, then looks at him. “W-What do you mean... Told you everything...?” He stood up and started to pace a bit, one hand in his hair. Nathan had never told anyone before, why now, why Jared. “G-Go home...” He stops and looks at him “Did... Did he ask for that... Did he ask to go home...” Had he hurt him that much with bringing Jared here, had he driven him away.

He hugs himself and takes a step back, he closes his eyes a moment to keep from crying, this wasn’t the time. He shrugs a bit and looks at him again “I love him... I’m sure you got that last night... But I truly love him...” He sighs softly and looks down “Call him in here... If you really want to help... We should all talk...”

Tony looked at him, then kissed him back softly, then smiles softly at his try to relax him. He squeezes his hand and sat up, then leans over and kisses him softly again, resting against his forehead a moment. “Thank you... Again...” He smiles “Lets hurry... I wanna get some shots of them cooking together...” He gets up and looks at him “We talked about it you know... Having a child...” He starts to pull on his clothing “Nathan wants a little girl... He had started to look when... When this all started...”

"He told me about how you met...the past year of living together." he explained softly before standing up and watching Tony. There was something more to this, but if it was important then Nathan would have mentioned it. Jared remained silent before shaking his head "Okay. I'll call him." Jared said turning to walk to the door when he saw Nathan coming in. Jared was gentle as he took Nathan by the hand and pulled him into the room. The young man rushed to Tony and hugged him.

"I didn't mean too...he...he called me by my name." Nathan whispered as he hugged his lover firmly. He didn't want to leave. He had over heard mostly everything. "I'm sorry I lied to you Tony...I didn't think it would go this far." Nathan, though destress, still had to give Tony some kind of clue that he hadn't told Jared about the kidnapping. He didn't want Tony to think ill of him. Jared cleared his throat and leaned against the wall. "So...I want to suggest that I take Nathan home..back to his home. Where he should be."

"No! I don't want to leave Tony. I love him!"

"...You're young Nathan. I know what you feel right now might feel amazing and real...but what if it fades? Last night had to set you off to do what you did."

"I...I won't ...it won't happen. I love Tony too much...I can't leave him. I'd kill myself before that happens."

Jared was surprised to hear that Nathan wanted kids with what he had been told the first time when he suggested it. The older man smiled and nod "Lets hurry then. IT'll be nice to see them all cooking." Jared smiled as he began downstairs after changing into some fresh clothes. Once they made it to the kitchen the pair were greeted by the kids who were covered in some flour and they both rushed off to hug the men "Breakfast is done! Sit down and try food!" the little boy said happily as Nathan began to plate everything and set it up for the family before him.

"Daddy, say ah." the little girl sat on Jared's lap well the little boy climbed onto Tony's lap and mimicking his sister's words with Tony.

Tony automatically wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly. He heard him and sighed softly, so he had told him another lie. He held him closer until Jared reminded them he was there he held the young man from behind. He was trying to calm him down as he fought with Jared, but quickly turned him around at his words.

“No you will not! You mean the world to me and I will not let you hurt yourself... Do you understand me...” He was hurt, hearing his love would end his own life. He cups his cheek “I don’t care what happens to me... But promise me you won’t do anything stupid like that... Please...”

Tony smiles and soon follows him downstairs, he chuckles softly at the kids and uses his cell to take a few pictures. Soon taking his seat and watching them, until Jared son crawls into his lap. He smiles softly at his words and opens his mouth as asked, taking the bite. “Mmm... It’s very good... Did you help make it?” He kept one hand on his back to make She he didn’t fall.

"I'm sorry! I just don't want to be separated from you...please." Nathan broke down and held to Tony, sobbing softly as he nod. "I promise...I promise." he sobbed softly as he moved up and held to his lover. Jared watched on in silent. That had happened so fast and seeing how Nathan reacted made Jared fearful for the boy. If he was this unstable with the thought of being forced away from Tony, what would he do?

"Lets calm down. Hows about we move downstairs and drink some tea? We do need to talk about this. And what to do...I can't just leave this like I didn't find out." he said softly as he moved over to the pair only to stop when Nathan pushed them back towards the wall away from Jared. "Relax Nathan...I don't want to hurt either of you. I just want to help."

"I helped! I helped!" the boy said happily as he fed the man more. Nathan laughed softly and playfully as he pulled the small boy over the counter and rocked him playfully. Jared chuckled and snapped a picture before looking over to Tony and smiled. "This is really good. Hows about we go out and grab you guys some things to start your own kitchen." he joked around. Nathan ate and cleaned, switching off between the two task, and the kids picked up on that quickly.

Jared came into the kitchen and helped prepare the tea and began to take a seat at the table. Nathan remained close to Tony, refusing to get close to Jared. "Listen, I know that this is all happening so fast, but this is serious. What you guys did, the two of you, is really bad. Do you know how worry your parents are? How many man hours was put into your case?" he said, being a bit firm to get his point across.

“Shhh... Relax Nat...” He held him close as he cried and rubbed his back, trying to get him to relax. He looks over to Jared and nods slightly, he had been a bit startled when Nat had moved them away from Jared. “It’s ok Nathan... Let’s... Let’s go and talk about this... Ok...” He slowly works Nat off him and stands up, but holds him close, rubbing his back softly.

Once downstairs, he sits at the table with Nat and continues to rub his back. “I know how serious this is... We’ve... We’ve talked about it a few times...” He rubs the back of his neck slightly and sighs. “We... Didn’t think it would go this far...” He squeezes Nat’s hand to let him know he still loved him. “But... I love him... I’m sure you don’t understand, but it’s true...”

“Hey... That sounds like fun... Why don’t we have a fun day... What would you two like to do today...” Tony smiles and soon pulls the little girl into his lap, feeding her a few bites of food now and then. “Any ideas sweety...” He sits her on the table and pokes her nose lightly, smiling.

Jared frowned as Tony talked and how they held to each other. The young man was quite now, watching Jared as if he expected the older man to reach over and pull him away. Jared watched on before sighing and rubbing his forehead "We're on this now though. Nathan, don't you miss your parents? Don't you want to go back with them and be with your friends? Don't you miss them?"

"I...I miss them a lot. But, I were to leave that means I'd have to leave Tony. I want to stay with Tony...I love him so much." he said softly as he nuzzled into his lover's neck. Sniffling the boy held onto the man's hand. "I love Tony so much...I don't know if I could ever leave him." he said softly being more honest with how dependent he had become on Tony. He couldn't risk losing Tony and now he would push away his family if it meant keeping his lover.

"Tony, come on...you have to know this is wrong on some level. He's barely 17 years old and … its just wrong how he acted last night. Hes young and honestly if whats happening is happening, clearly it is not healthy. He needs to go home... get help..."

Nathan watched Tony for a moment and smiled softly. He was good with kids. Maybe it had been the trauma Nathan had experience with Tony where he often didn't like leaving any kids alone with the man (he never thought he hurt them or anything but the idea still scared him), but seeing him play with the little girl did bring him with ideas of how they'd be together with their own daughter. Maybe even with this little girl.

"Zoo! We never were able to go to the zoo before. Daddy can we go to the zoo?"

"Ah, mmm, maybe sweetie." Jared looked to Nathan who simply nodded to approve it in which he changed his answer to a yes. The kids were excited and grabbed their father to help them get change upstairs. Nathan laughed softly once they were gone and smiled warmly. "They really are great...Tony, I was thinking, with everything happening and how much Jared has been helping us it really feels wrong to leave them alone. Maybe, when I come back, we could try being one big family. I...I'm not sure if this is okay but maybe Jared can join us? I know you can't be married to more than one person...but...but it feels right to have him with us."

Tony looks to Nathan, then at Jared “Of course I know it’s wrong... It’s my job to know it’s wrong... And I’ve tried to think this through... I’ve talked with him... But it still comes back to we love each other...”

He looks to Nat again “When we met you at camp... I thought what we had was over... Thought I’d lost him...” He looks to Jared “He could have left... People who knew him were there...” He sighs and rests his arms on the table and rubs his face. He cared for Jared, he really did, not as much as Nathan, but close to it. He didn’t know about the talks Nat and Jared had at camp.

“The zoo! That sounds like fun... Ok, get ready with daddy...” He watches them go with Jared and smiles, then looks to Nathan, and listens to him carefully. He stands and walks over to him, tipping his chin up and kissing him softly, rubbing his cheek. He smiles at him as he pulls back “He has done so much for us, hasn’t he... When he could have simply torn us apart...” He smiles again “I know he loves me... And telling him that we were getting married, I know that hurt him...” He chuckles a bit “And the two of you together... I can’t say I’ve never thought about that before, us all being together...”

He rests against his forehead softly “If Jared agrees... I have no problem with expanding our family... It means more protection for our kids... And you can never have too much love around...” He kisses him again softly and pulls back “Do you want to ask him now... Or when you get home...”

Jared was silent as he could only watch them. His stomach got into knots and he felt himself wanting to tear them apart. This was far from right, and Nathan looked like a complete mess. Jared was really worried about the two of them. "...I see..." standing up the man rubbed his neck "...I won't say anything...for now. But, I need to come and check on the two of you. Okay?" Jared looked back to Nathan who was slowly calming down. He was a scared child. The man moved over to touch his shoulder only to cause Nathan to jump and hug Tony.

"Can I talk to Nathan by himself when he is up for it? I need to hear him say it. After he has calm down." Jared said as he moved away from them and awkwardly looked away. "Hows about I go out and grab us something to eat? Maybe some food will do us good." Jared said. Clearly he wasn't simply going to leave them alone.

Once alone the young man held to Tony "I'm sorry...I'm sorry Tony..."

"Tony..." the boy smiled softly before nodding "Of course … mmm, after the zoo. It'll be a nice way to wrap up the day."

The kids rushed down, their backpacks in hand and dressed for the sunny day ahead. "Uncles, when we get there can we go look at the monkeys first? I love seeing the monkeys."

"Heh, sure sweetie. Hows about before we leave I make us same lunch to eat at the zoo?" Nathan suggested before Jared came in and chuckled, the little boy rushing up to his father "Don't worry about it. Lets just go and eat there. Besides, you should relax today." he said walking over to kiss the men on their cheeks.

"Maybe..." Nathan said softly. He had been told about the place he was going and found he wouldn't be able to do much other than read and perhaps some painting for the time being.

Tony watches him for a few moments, he knew that look in his eye, he saw a scared and confused little boy. Tony was again surprised by Nat’s behaviour, he looked to Nat, then back to Jared. “Of course... I’m sure he’ll be calm by the time you get back...” He watches him leave and sighs, then holds Nathan closer.

“It’s ok Nat... You didn’t do anything wrong... I did...” He tips his chin up and smiles softly to him, cupping his cheek and rubbing it softly. “Maybe... Maybe you should take his offer... Go home to you parents...” He looks down “I know what he saw when he looked at you... A scared little boy... Calling out for help..” He shifts his hand to start to wipe his tears, leaning in to kiss his forehead.

Tony nods, “That sounds good, I’m sure he’ll love the idea...”

Tony looks over as the kids rush in and smiles, bending down to pick up the little girl. “The monkeys! Is that because you act like them? Ooo Oooo...” He chuckles and tickles her softly. He glances at Nathan and was about to say something when Jared came down.

He pulls the kids aside a moment and crouches down before them. “Now... I’m sure daddy had this talk with you... The zoo is a big place... Are you allowed to run off without one of us? Or talk to strange people...” He looked st them both, waiting on their answers. He wanted to show Nathan he could care for kids, that he was protective of them.

He heard Nathan’s soft reply and glances st him a moment, was something bothering him.

Jared nodded and went off to grab them something to eat as well as figure out what he should do about all of this.

The young man took a deep breath as they were left alone and took his lover's hand. When he spoke and suggested the boy take Jared's offer, he shook his head quickly and squeezed it. "No." reaching up he wiped the other's tears "I promise I won't bring it up again...I promise that I won't ask about it...I don't want to leave you Tony." Nathan said softly as he pressed his forehead against the other's forehead. "I promise. Please...please don't make me leave you."

It was nice to see Tony play with the kids and seeing him act like a father really did bring some comfort to the young man. With a soft chuckle he moved close and listened on as the kids answered Tony. The kids were clearly excited and knew the rules as after they answered they began to question Tony about safety things and such. It was cute.

On the way to the zoo Nathan ended up in the backseat with the kids. Jared chuckled as he looked back to them before looking over to Tony and smiling. "Looks like they're already having fun. Hey, when we get there maybe I should get a stroller? Kevin is still pretty young and I don't want him to get tired to quickly." Jared said as he tried to make some conversation with Tony.

Tony sighs softly and cups his cheek “Baby... I’d never force you to leave... Unless it was our only option...” He smiles softly and leans closer to give him a soft kiss. “I love you... You know that...” He pulls him into another hug and kisses his cheek, before letting him go. “Ok love... What... What did you tell him about us, ‘cause it couldn’t have been the truth... I’d be in cuffs... And not the fun kind...” He was trying to lighten the mood slightly.

Tony smiles at them “Daddy taught you well... Good job...” He glances to Nathan as he watches them and smiles.

He looks to Jared and smiles softly, glancing back at the three. “Yeah... They’re having a blast...” He looks to Jared again and smiles “That sounds good... We could also take turns giving shoulder rides...” He looks out the window again “But we’ll need a stroller or wagon to help carry everything for sure...” He smiles “So...How’s it feel being a dad...”

It was kinda funny to hear his lover joke about the cuffs before nodding. "I lied...I said that when we met I lied about my age and ran away...I didn't tell you about my age until you saw it on the news... by then we were in too deep...it was all my fault. I was too impulsive." he told Tony his lie and the young man looked down. "I'm sorry I lied...I just...it was so sudden and when he called me by my name I thought a moment you told him. I thought he was going to stay and..."

Jared came back a little later. He had food with him and set everything up before sitting down and looking at the pair. "So...lets talk about this. "

The kids glowed with excitement and seemed very proud of themselves. Nathan enjoyed watching and couldn't help but smile brightly. The kids took Tony's hand and asked him more things before being piled into the car.

"Heh...you're right. But come on, they'll be a bit too big for either of us and maybe even for Nathan." he stated before smiling softly "Amazing...I'm so happy." Jared said. It was true. He had spent so long to try and get his kids and now he had a family. One bigger than he thought. "How does it feel to be married?"

Arriving to the zoo the kids were the first to jump down and race off to the zoo with Nathan right beside them. Jared chuckled and followed along. "So, if you are staying with us I was thinking maybe the kids and I could join you in visiting Nathan. I'm sure they'll miss one of their favorite uncles. It'll be nice to see him."

Tony listened to him “Baby relax... You did what you did to protect us...” He squeezes his hand gently and gives him a soft smile. He then tips his chin up and looks at him “You thought I might have told him? Stay and do what...” He tilts his head slightly.

By the time Jared came back, they were sitting in the living room, on the couch. Tony looked up when he came in and started to set the food on the table. He looks to Nat and stands “Come on Nat...”

He smiles st him “Before all this ‘stuff’ hit... It was wonderful... It’s still wonderful, just complicated...” He was extremely happy to call Nathan his husband, and nothing would change that. But the stress he could do without.

Once they parked and the kids ran off with Nat, Tony was helping Jared get their things from the car. He looks at him and smiles softly, then shakes his head. “I’m quite sure I’ll love staying with you three... But as for seeing Nat... You’ll have to ask him, he didn’t really want the kids to see him like that... And I understand that too... But I think it will hurt more not to show them... Yea they are young... But hiding things from them isn’t good either...” He smiles “Maybe you can convince him it’s a good idea...”

"Replace me." Nathan's voice was meek and his eyes adverted those of Tony's. The young still had a lot to deal with and being pulled out of his protective, sheltered life within the last year it was hitting him all at once without a moment's rest. "...I know its stupid to say that, but I was just scared. I'm sorry how I acted last night. I still remember some of things I did." Nathan blushed when he admitted it. He didn't remember the threat, though it was vaguely thought in the back of the boy's mind. He knew he said something, but wasn't sure what he said.

Jared waited for the pair and once they took their seats Nathan kept his head own. Clearing his throat Jared sat across from them. "Now...lets start from the top. Nathan, I know you didn't mean for this to happen, or to hurt anyone, but you need to return home. Both for yourself and for Tony's safety. What happens if this comes out? Tony will be spent to jail, he'll get hurt."

"I know..I know...I just can't leave him though. I love him too much, I don't want to leave him alone."

Jared listened on and nod "I understand. Mmm, may I'll try later on then. I know the kids will really get upset if they couldn't see him. Heck, they got upset when they found out you two don't come visit everyday." he chuckled. Once inside the zoo Jared did get a roller, one for toddlers and the kids were soon running off to look at the first animal which were the elephants. Nathan chuckled and leaned against the railing, he had always liked elephants as well and seeing this as their animal was kinda of nice.

“Replace... Never...” He reaches out and takes his hands, squeezing them and bringing them closer to kiss. “Love... Jared is nice and I like spending some time with him... But he could never replace you... You are my love... You are who I dream about...” He smiles and reaches up to cup his cheek “And as for last night... I understand... You were hurt... And jealous... And drunk... Please don’t be sorry for loving me enough to fight for me...” He smiles and they soon move to the living room to help him calm down.

Once they were at the table, Tony got a bit of food for himself and picked at it. He watched the two and kept silently while they talked, then took a drink. “Reguardless of how things have turned out... I will not force him to leave... You may not believe or understand, but I love him... And won’t force him to hurt himself like that...” He was looking at his plate, he didn’t want to give too much away, he sighs softly.

Tony smiles again “They like us that much already huh...” He walks with Jared, following behind him as the follow the kids. “And I’m sure he’ll miss them in that place...” He glances at him “I still don’t know where he’s going yet... And the fact he won’t be there for my court date...” He looks back to the kids and smiles, watching them watch the animals, keeping a close eye on the young ones.

The young man bit his lip as Tony tried to comfort him, feeling shame again until he was looking into his lover's eyes. With a soft smile he moved up and kissed Tony tenderly. "Babe..." he spoke softly as they moved to the living room the young man began to talk a little more. Something about Tony not being mad about his stupid actions made a small breakthrough with Nathan in understanding this wasn't a boyfriend thing. They were soulmates. Nathan talked more freely, about how he felt and even mentioning that he had been worried that one morning he would be taken back home without a word. That all they've been through, all hes been though, wouldn't mean anything.

Jared sighed and looked to Nathan who was grabbing their steaks and plating them. Even plating it for Jared. "I understand...but still, you need to stop this. I mean..if you think its that strong then what will a year do to you two? It shouldn't affect you..."

"Its not that smile..I mean...we've live together for so long now and honstely...I don't want to go back home. I was really sheltered there and I like having these freedoms with Tony. It comes at a cost, but I wouldn't trade it." the irony was not lost upon Nathan and he couldn't help but keep his eyes down to ensure Jared didn't see anything.

Jared frowned before reaching over and taking Tony's hand "I'll be there if you want me there. You shouldn't be alone there." Jared offered.

The kids were fine and Nathan stuck close to them, soon enough Jared was besides his kids well Nathan called for Tony to come to them. The kids were more than happy to be at the zoo and they pulled the men all over the place. Nathan seemed to have fun and he couldn't picture a better way to spend his time before leaving. He was more than excited to be with his family.

Tony knew where he was coming from, it still didn’t make it hurt any less. “Could you do it... Could you send someone you loved away... With the possibility of never seeing them again...” He glances at Nat “Never be able to hold them close, never knowing if they were ok...” He looks to Jared “Have you ever wanted someone so bad... That it hurt...” He had told Nathan when he asked, that he loved him so much it hurt to be away from him.

He sighs “Is there anything we can say to make you understand...”

Tony looks at their hands a moment and squeezes “Thank you... That would mean so much to me...” He walked like that for a while before the kids called their dad over. Tony moving to be with Nathan, he gently wraps an arm around his waist. “Jared will be with me on my court date... Sot there is one less thing for you to worry about...” He leans down and kisses his cheek softly, as they follow their family.

He pulls from Nathan when they reach the monkeys, he bends down and picks up Kevin. He holds him up so he could see them over the bars that were in his way. “Ooh... Look at the baby on its mommy’s back...” He was smiling and soon traded with his sister, giving her the same view.

Jared listened on, it was clear on his face that he was conflicted and wasn't sure what to do at all. It further became difficult as he thought about his own feelings. Was he really willing to let this go in order to see Tony? Was the heavy burden justified in letting this go on well Nathan's family suffered? Was Nathan really understanding of the sitution?

Looking back to the couple Jared soften a bit seeing how they interacted with one another. Sighing he rubbed his forehead the man nod "Okay..okay...I'm not saying I'm going to let this go on..but, I won't do anything for now. I'm going to check up on you guys now and again. I need to make sure that nothing fishy is going on." Nathan perked up hearing that and quickly jumped from his seat "Okay! But you need to call ahead of time, so we could get ready for you."

"Haha...I'll try." Jared smile warily before looking over to Tony "So, I need to talk to you later, but if its okay I'd like to just spend the day with the two of you. Like what we talked about."

"Really?! Ah, good. I was worried you'd be all alone. I need t thank him later." he said softly as he watched Jared play with his kids.

When Tony went to the kids as soon as they reached the monkeys, Nathan's heart skipped a beat and for a moment he saw Tony with a child of their own. A little girl or maybe even a boy on his shoulders, pointing and laughing to see the animals. The little girl, Annie, smiled brightly when it was her turn and she held to Tony as she began to give random facts about the animals. Kevin went on his father's shoulders and Nathan came over and smiled at the pair.

"Glad to see the monkeys I see."

"Yeah! I'm happy they're awake. Last time when we came with our school they were asleep." Annie said as she pouted slightly at the memory. Chuckling he moved over and carefully pulled her onto his shoulders "Well not this time. Heh, Tony, hows about we see your favorite animal next?"

It was later on after a few other animals when Jared had them stop to get something to eat. The kids were still hyper but Nathan was the one to take charge of taking care of them well Jared went off to grab their food.

"Uncle Tony, can I ask you question?" Annie asked as she finally took her seat. "Why don't you or Uncle Nathan live with our daddy and us?"

Tony smiles softly “Thank you...” He reaches over to take Nathan’s hand and smiles a bit more at his reaction. He looks back to Jared “Sure, do you want to talk to me alone...” He smiles again “Of course you can stay... Just a quiet day at home...” He turns back to his food and starts to eat some more, knowing Nat would worry if he didn’t.

Tony was enjoying listening to Annie’s fun facts about monkeys when Nat came over. He smiles and helps her to Nat’s shoulders, then looks back to the monkeys. “Hmm... Guess it’s off to see the Otters...”

Tony was getting their juice boxes out of the stroller when Annie sat down, he was about to say hi when she asked her question. He was a bit caught off guard and just stares a few minutes. “Uhhh...” Him and Nathan had only just talked about this, he glances at him but he was busy with Kevin. “Well... We have our own home... Why do you ask sweety?” He smiles, did they really miss them that much when they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom