The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"Mmm... That's my boy... You're all I want..." He strokes them a bit faster and and moves his other hand into his hair, pulling him closer to kiss him. "Nnn..." He moans softly and licks his lips, kissin him harder as he starts to rock his hips again.

Tony was pulling the things from the car and setting up other things while Nathan took care of the tent and the fire. "That sounds good... Maybe catch enough for lunch..." He smiles and moves to sit with him, watching the fire, he hugs him close "I packed hot dogs for dinner... Would you like to go for a hike before hand?"

Moaning and groaning the boy rolled his hips, pumping into the man's hand as he felt his lower half becoming tingly. "Ah. . . ah. . ." Nathan kissed back, blushing slightly and biting his finger as he tried not to be too loud. They weren't alone in and now there were people who could hear. "Have me then."

Chuckling he nod looking over to the path. "A hike? Sure. I got the flashlights in my bag I think." Nathan said as he pressed against his lover. Nuzzling his lover the young man smiled sweetly "Mmm. . . the sky is pretty here." he said softly as he turned his attention to the bright stars above.

Last edited:
Tony smiles, watching him "So cute when you try to be quiet... Strip for me... And I'll have you..." He lets them go and leans back against the couch and relaxes to watch him, he smirks. "You give me a little show baby..." He kisses him softly, then reaches for the bottle of wine.

Tony smiles and looks up "It is quite nice... Let's bank the fire and go up the mountain a bit... I want to show you something..." He smiles and goes to get a small blanket and the flashlights.

"Ah. . . yes sir." Nathan said softly as he recovered from being toyed with. Still with his pants on the boy stood up and was about to slip them off when Tony asked for a show. Chuckling the boy nod, he began by getting into his stance for his dance. The boy use to dance often for Tony, this only happening because Nathan had taken lessons for Tony's birthday. Shimming and wiggling as he moved closer, his pants slipping off as he kept a flirtatious look on for his lover.

Spinning around he smiled, stepping back as he beckoned Tony to him, his head tilting to the side as his lips curled into a small smile. He would push Tony back onto the couch if he stood. Climbing onto his lover's lap the young man smiled, his body body pressing up against Tony "Like that?"

Perking a brow the teen nod and put the fire out, following Tony as he grabbed his flashlight. Sticking close the youth looked around, curious to where he was being lead. "Do I get a hint to where we're going? Tony?"

He grins as he watches him, it didn't happen often, but the young man was quite the sexy tease. "Nn..." He grunts slightly as he's pushed back down, expecting it, he had opened the wine, it was fruity with a light fizz. "Sexy as always my lover... I remember wen you surprised me with that the first time..." He pulls the lube from his pocket, having known they'd play a bit, he pops the top and starts to get ready. He lifts the bottle to his lips and takes a drink "Mmm... Who needs glasses..." He hands Nat the bottle as he starts to press into him, softly teasing his tip to keep him relaxed.

Tony looks down at him and smiles "We're going to see stars..." They continue up a bit more, coming to a small clearing just outside the tree line and against a short drop off. He lays out the blanket and takes a seat, it was darker here. They smiles and takes a seat, waving his to join.

With a soft laugh the man smirked playfully, his eyes twinkling as he saw the enjoyment in Tony's eyes and grin. "I do too. . . heh. . . this time through I'm not feeling sick from drinking too much through." Nathan said as he remembered the first time he had danced for him. It was after the man's birthday dinner, they had just arrived home and Nathan was a bit tipsy, nothing too serious and for Nathan it helped him relax. He had danced for Tony that night, the booze still in his system which made him fall right into Tony's lap, he promised he would do it again for the older man when he wanted, this was his other birthday gift.

"Less for me to clean up," Nathan added as he took a swig from the bottle before putting it on the coffee table. Kissing the man deeply the blonde melted in Tony's arms. How could he ever have hated this?

"Really?" the boy followed close behind, excited about what they would see. Once there, Nathan found himself amazed by the stars, his eyes staring up at them and for a moment he had forgotten about Tony. They're so pretty. . . I wish dad was here to see. . . I wish Mark and Jason were here too. . . the smile dropped from the boy's lips for a moment before Tony caught his attention. He returned to the man and sat close beside him, the dream-like smile on his face again as he stared the stars high above.

Although he was happy with Tony, Nathan would feel hatred for the man now and again without realizing it. There was still some part of Nathan that wanted to return home, that didn't want their relationship to go on and found it wrong with how he had been more-less forced into this life. Yet, the love for Tony was real. Before, being nice, it was just a way to cope and make it through the days. But now, it was real. He loved the man for everything he did for him, for taking care of him and being so gentle whenever it came to inmate matters. But, to be told the truth, Nathan could never truly forgive Tony for kidnapping him. "Tony," Nathan spoke softly "Thank you for taking me here. . . its so nice here."

Tony moans into their kiss, slowly sinking into him deeper, breaking the kiss once full surrounded by his heat. "Nnn... You feel so good..." He runs his hands over his chest softly, then lightly runs his nails down it, then returning to his nipples, he pinches them lightly and twists them slightly. He smirks, starting to roll his hips up, "I remember... When you asked... Why would someone do this... That it could only be painful..." He rubs them softly and looks at him as he lightly twists them again "Is that painful my love..."

Tony looks down at him and smiles softly "These aren't.... The only stars I wanted you to see my boy..." He turns slightly and has him lay back, he smiles at him and works his pants open gently. "I know you asked for it the other day, and you don't blame me for your pain..." He moves to lay between his legs, face by his cock "But I can't shake that I hurt you in some way..." He softly runs his fingertips over his cock, teasing his tip lightly "So this is me... Making it up to you..." He licks him softly "No one can hear you here... See you... Be as vocal at you want... Please love... Enjoy this..." He smiles at him, then goes to work on him slowly, licking, touching, sucking, all slow and softly, not missing an inch of him, one hand even gently massaging his sac.

Nathan moaned softly, his body rolling down as he allowed Tony into him. They had been going like rabbits and Nathan did enjoy how Tony had been so gentle, yet he wanted him to be rough now and again. Perhaps, he would see how this would go. His tastes always changed depending on how they were going. Gasping softly the man looked down as he watched his nipples being toyed with as he began to ride the older man. "Nn. . .no, its never painful with you. . . it feels so good." he moaned out. Tilting his head back the young man gripped onto the couch. "You're in so deep. . ."

"It isn't?" Nathan asked before he was being laid down. Blushing the boy was about to tell Tony that he didn't think he was too ready for being taken again when Tony began to go lower and speak. It was cold and truthfully Nathan couldn't really push himself up onto his elbows due to being tired, he had been a bit too helpful when it came to lifting some of the heavier stuff. "Tony, I'm fine, really, you don't have to--" he was silenced as he felt those fingers began to brush against his cock. "No, you've-ah-never hurt me. . . nn. . ." biting his tongue the youth could taste of blood in his mouth before informed that they were totally alone.

Forcing himself up the boy stared down at Tony, his heart racing as he began to moan. As his sac was toyed with too, Nathan moaned loudly, falling back onto the ground when Tony began to suck him off. Gripping the blanket the teen stared at the stars, moaning all the while.

"T-Tony . . . Tony. . ." he moaned out his lover's name.

Tony moans out as Nathan starts to ride him, he looks at him "Nnn... Don't stop baby... I love it when you ride me..." He reaches out and gently holds his cock, stroking it slowly, in time with Nathan's movements. He moans again and looks up at him, smiling "Are you happy baby... Have I made you happy..." He starts to roll his hips with him.

He pulls off slowly, only to tease his head with the tip of his tongue "That's it... Enjoy it baby..." He looks st him and strokes him firmly a few times before going back to his gentle teasing pleasure with his mouth. He wanted to please Nathan, thank him for all he's done and give him a night he'd remember.

Nathan smiled as he began to speed up, more than glad as he felt his cock being stroked. "I'm glad you are happy with me." Nathan said softly. Looking down he nod, pulling Tony close as he kissed the man deeply. "You always make me happy. . .how can I be anything else when I'm around you."

It was difficult to stay still, his body wanting to twist and turn with every lick and pressure around his cock. "Nnn. . . Tooonnnyyy. . . Y-you're going to make me cum!" he cried out, his hips struggling not to bump up. Shaking he pushed himself up the young man began to slip off his shirt, his hand going up to grip and rub his chest, his nipples hard and perky. He didn't know why but he needed to touch them now.

"T-touch me. . . I need you to touch me."

Tony smiles and kisses him back, holding him close as he continued to stroke him, trying to match his speed. "Nnn... Are you close baby..." He holds the back of his head and stares at him, panting and moaning as he grew closer.

Tony watched him, the boy didn't know what to do, move or hold still, until he couldn't take it anymore. He watched him sit up and rub and paw at himself, almost mad with his pleasure, He slowly pulls off him again. "Ok..." He returns to his sucking, but moves over of his hands up the boys stomach to his chest, he pushes his hand aside and begins to gently prince and twist his nipple. He started a pattern, as he'd bob his head and twist his tongue, he'd pinch and pull then twist and rub, keeping it all up.

Nathan groans as he feels the pressure building up. He loved whenever Tony wanted them to sync, it was romantic in a way and he loved it more when they came together. "Y-yes . . . I'm almost there. . ." he moaned out loud. Gripping to Tony the boy began to speed up "I'm a good boy?"

Yelping as his nipple was toyed with, Nathan looked away and began to pant as he felt his cock throbbing now. It didn't take long for Nathan to scream out in pleasure as he came into the other's mouth, his body twitching from pleasure as he beckoned the man to lay beside him. Nuzzling him Nathan took in a deep breath and began to lull into a state of pure pleasure. His grey eyes glossy and hair a mess from pulling at it. Even some tears that were drying up. Tony really could drive him mad. "Mmm. . . I'm warm now. . ."

Tony sped his hand up to match pace, he want panting a bit now, very close "Y-yes... Such a good boy..." He kisses him quickly "The best I could ask for..." He moans again and closes his eyes a moment "Mmm... Cum with me love... Let's enjoy each other... Together..." He kisses him softly, the stares at him again, smiling as he pants, he bucks his hips up a bit more and rubs his tip quickly. "Oh... Fuck... N-Nathan!" He cries out and bucks up harder as he hits his peak, filling the younger man.

Tony lays beside him and smiles, culling his cheek and running his fingers through his messy hair, watching his glossy eyes. "I'm glad you enjoyed it love... I know you e been feeling down lately... And I hope this made you feel better..." He leans closer and kisses him softly, it was almost like he was drunk. He smirks slightly "Just let me know if you ever wanna 'See the Stars' again... I'll know what you mean..." He watches him and pulls some of the blanket over him to keep him warm. "I love you..."

Nathan couldn't refuse his lover, nodding he moved faster, moaning as he could made sure he would come wit his lover. Yelping as he felt Tony buck up, the young man blushed as he pushed down, meeting the buck and causing himself to come at the same time as his lover. Leaning against his lover the boy closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against Tony's, humming softly.

Unknown to them, Ms.Jones was at Tony's home. She had broken in and was looking around, finding nothing that told that Nathan lived there, however when she got into Tony's room she found painting, artwork, all by someone who signed as N.H. Nathan Humlock. With a few photos she rushed out, the alarm had went off and sirens could be heard approaching. They called Tony, if they couldn't reach him they would simply leave a message about his home being broken into.

" . . . oh. . . was I that. . . I'm sorry." Nathan whispered. Kissing back he sighed happily and nuzzled into the man's side, humming softly-which he normally did well drunk or after going a bit crazy like he had- he stared up to the night sky. Blushing the boy adverted his eyes "What if I just want to look at the stars for real? what would I ask for then?"

He was still shaking slightly as Nathan came, he caught most of it with his hand, the rest dripping to their legs. He smiles at him as he starts to him and leans back against him, then misses him softly. "Simply perfect my boy... That is what you are... Simply perfect..." He goes to kiss him again when he feels his phone buzzing in his pocket, he shifts them slightly to pull out his phone and blinks at the number, not recognizing it. He answers it and puts it to his hear "Hello... Yes this is Mr. Mathers... What? When was this... We're the police called? Yes... Yes I'll be there as soon as I can... Thank you... Good bye..." He hangs up and looks at Nathan "Someone... Someone broke into our house... I... I have to go see if anything was taken..." He pulls him closer and hugs him softly, rubbing his back, he kisses his cheek softly and rubs it. "I... Don't want to leave you alone... Though..." He was pretty sure who had done this.

Tony chuckles and pulls him closer "Alright... If you want this again... Say you wanna see stars... To see those.." He points up "Ask to see the stars..." He smiles at him and kisses him again"Such a cute blush..."

With a soft laugh the young man offered a sweet smile "Well, I have you to thank for that. I might have ended up much more differently if you didn't take me soon enough." Nathan whispered. He was about to kiss back when he felt the vibration. Looking down he wondered what it could be before he saw the cell phone. Nathan listened closely but could only hear mutters from the other side of the phone. The boy's eyes grew wide as he was told the news. He felt violated, how could anyone break into their home?

"W-who would. . ." Nathan trailed off as he held to the man, staring down at the man before he shook his head. Slipping off he grabbed his clothes and began to get dress. "I'm coming," Nathan stated, suddenly very serious. It was rare when he was serious but when he was, there was little that could change his mind. Turning back to Tony, the man walked over and kissed his tenderly "Lets go."

Being told what would be different the boy nod before blushing more when Tony commented about his blushing. "I-I. . . heh. . . its not that cute." he said softly. Sitting up he climbed onto Tony and laid on top of him, smiling brightly as he poked the man's nose. "You're cute when you're asleep. . . " he replied back, trying to get a reaction of out Tony.

When they did go back they would find fireflies leading their way. The first night was amazing and when it was time for bed, Nathan showed off the surprise he had for him. Coming into the tent the boy was wearing a lace underwear with knee high socks. Blushing he looked down ". . . she showed me another video. . . this time the guy was dressed like this and. . ." he swallowed hard "Um. . .I was going to surprise you in the morning, but since you were so nice I wanted to surprise you too." he sat down on his sleeping bag and blushed brightly "D-do you like it?"

From his tone of voice, Tony knew there would be no changing his mind on this, he fixed himself and for cleaned up. "Alright... But you were having a session with me... There will be cops there..." He thinks a moment I don't remember if I turned the security cameras on... Or did you set them on that timer before you left?" He had removed most of the cameras long ago, only keeping the ones needed to protect the house. He kisses him back and looks st him "Are you thinking about who it might have been as well..." He moves to the door and opens it for them, then heads down to his car.

Tony hadn't given any reaction on the mountain like Nathan had tried for, but this had him blushing softly. He bit his lip slightly "Mmm... I do... All it needs is your apron from home..." He sits up in his sleeping back and looks him over, his boy was full of surprises. "I know you just... On the mountain... But would you touch yourself again... In that..." He had never thought about making Nathan cross dress, but he looked hella sexy in those clothes. "And bite your knuckle... Like you do when trying to keep quiet... Please baby..." He pulls his sleeping bag back to show how hard he already his, from just looking at him.

"Mmhm, I know. I couldn't be left alone either, I begged to come ." Nathan added. Nathan thought for a moment before nodding "I did, I was planning on coming home after the visit and. . .I know how you like to keep track. Hopefully the camera got something. " he said. Looking back to the man, Nathan sighed softly ". . . I am. . . I'm also upset. . . I why would anyone break into our home? That's just so. . ." Nathan trailed off. Clearly he was very upset by it.

Nathan was surprised himself when he saw the small blush. With a shy smile he nod "Ah, no problem. " he said softly before his left hand began to roam his body. Closing his eyes Nathan bit his bottom lip before biting onto his knuckle, his hand now pawing at his chest before slipping down into the lace underwear. The boy couldn't get hard, he had just cam on the mountain and even he couldn't recharge that fast.

But, he would make noise for Tony. Soft moans and gasps as he opened his eyes to look at the man. Biting his thumb the boy blushed brightly. "Should I do anything else?"

He opens the car and starts it "Relax baby... I'm sure the cameras caught something... But you can't get too upset there... No one knows that is your home my love..." He starts towards their home, it wasn't far from Nathan's new home, there were already a few cop cars there. Tony parks the car and gets out, showing his id to the officer and going to the house, he enters the house and starts to look around.

Tony moans softly and starts to stroke himself slowly "Nnn... No baby... T-that's fine... Mmm... You are very sexy love..." He speeds up his hand and moans louder, he tips his head back and rolls his hips into his hand. "Nnn... Fuck baby... Mmm..." He gasps softly "C-call my name... Mmm say my name love... Please..." He was getting close.

"Okay. . . okay. I don't know, I'm just really, really mad. That's our home. How dare anyone. . ." Nathan trailed off again. He was very protective of their home, as well as with Tony. He loved their home and his lover, he even talked about marrying one day. Waiting in the car, Nathan watched from the car before coming out and watching from behind the tape. He wanted nothing more than to walk into their home, hug Tony, and just get this day behind them.

Nathan kept pawing and touching himself. When Tony tilted his head back and asked him to call his name, the boy smiled softly and crawled over, kissing the man's neck tenderly "Tony," Nathan whispered into the man ear as he began to kiss the man's jawline "Tony. . . Tony. . ." he moaned out, wanting the man to cum just by his actions this time. "Tony," he whispered breathlessly into the man's ear, smiling as he licked the man's neck. "Please cum. . . Tony."

That morning Nathan was dressed back in his normal clothes, although underneath his clothes he still wore the lacy panties and knee socks. They felt really good.

"Hun,"Nathan called out softly "Do you want breakfast or should we go fishing?"

Tony looks around each room, nothing looked out of place or missing "Who breaks in and doesn't take anything..." He says softly, then goes to his room and into the closet, the video feed was stored there. "Alright... Let's see who was... Well... That doesn't surprise me at all... Officer... Can you tell me if you know this person..." He plays the video for the officer of Ms. Jones breaking in and walking around, taking pictures. "This woman needs help... But I'm going to have to press charges..." He copies the footage and hands the disk to the officer, "If that's all... Could you please see my patient inside... I don't want him alone out there with this woman still around..."

It didn't take much longer for Tony to cum once Nathan started to tease him as well, he moaned loudly and gasped as he came, pulling Nathan into a shaky kiss. After cleaning up, they both lay down and fell asleep, Tony holding Nathan close.

"Mmm... Food first... Did I pack the coffee?" He slowly sits up and stretched, then pulled Nat back for a soft, gentle kiss "Good morning love... Sleep well?"

It had began to rain, Nathan covered his head as not to have himself caught a cold when a officer brought him in. The young man followed and looked around. He needed to dust when he got back here. Nathan was lead up to their bedroom, the boy looking around when he noticed his lover coming out from the closet. "Is everything still here doctor?" Nathan asked as he paused at their bed.

"ah, I slept well. And you did, I have your coffee almost ready.." Nathan said as he kissed his lover's cheek. "I'll go cook breakfast. Do, you want me to bring it in when it's done or would you like to have set up outside?"

Tony sighs as he comes out, but smiles softly at seeing Nathan "Yes... It seems nothing was taken..." He looks to the side slightly "She just... Took pictures of a lot of things..." He'd only elebrate if Nathan asked, he didn't want to have to tell him at all, but knew it would come out. He moves to sit on the bed and sighs "Is that all you need officer? I have to get my patient home and I'd like to call it a night..."

He smiles "Outside is fine... Is the fishing gear still in the car?" He gets up and starts to get dressed, soon heading out to have his coffee "Mmm... Perfect..."

After breakfast was done, they got in the car and headed up to the fishing lake, he parks on a small outcrop, a place kids would jump from. "This looks good..." He pulls out the cooler of worms and his tackle box "Wanna grab the rods?" He heads to te edge.

"Ah, I'm glad. That would have been horrible." he said softly. Pictures? The boy frowned as he nod, the officers saying they were going to leave, however there would be a cruiser outside the house to keep a eye out for the woman. The men left, wishing them a good night before leaving. Nathan closed the door after them and stepped back, looking back to the man he swallowed hard. "Did. . . what did she take a picture of?" he asked once he was sure the officers were gone.

Nathan stood up and began to the flaps, pausing as he looked back to Tony "Okay, and it is. I'll grab those so we can go up to the lake after breakfast." he said. The young man made up their breakfast, letting Tony eat first before eating his own food.

"This looks nice." he smiled warmly as he nod and grabbed the rods. Walking over he walked to the man and offered a road before grabbed a warm and hooking it. With a clean throw, he threw the line into the water and watched his line. Nathan was able to caught four fishes, two medium, a small one, and one large one.

Tony watched as they police left, wanting more then ever to get back to Nathan's place, this woman was clearly obsessed. He looks to Nat "It looked like... Your artwork... But I'm not sure why... And anything here that is yours... Says Jason..." He looks around the place once more just to make sure nothing was missing "Come on... Let's get you home... I'll inform the officer that I'll be staying at a friends house tonight..." He heads for the door, locking it on their way out, he sends Nathan to the car and goes to speak with the officer.

Some short time later, the two are back at Nathan's place, Tony was sitting on the couch, holding Nathan in his lap. "I told the officer I'm pressing charges against her... She has clearly got some problems... I'll have to tell your parents as well..." He was rubbing his back and trailing his fingers through his hair, something he did to calm Nat down and help his relax.

Tony had managed to catch two fish a medium one and a large catfish, that had taken him almost an hour to reel in. "That fish, is going to taste amazing... But I can barely lift my arms!" Tony laughs, the fish had been very strong and hidden in the reeds to try and get away, but Tony had been patient and waited him out.

Back
Top Bottom