Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smirks "Soon my boy... You're so much fun to tease... You always have been..." He smiles at the soft blush on his cheeks "Even being so naughty... You still seem so innocent..." He kisses him softy and flicks the toy to medium, still teasing him.

He chuckles "Is that a tent in my pants you like... Or camping tents..." He looks down and runs his fingers through his hair slowly "Someone showed you a dirty video...?" He thinks a moment "I might have a few... In my closet..." He tips the boys head up slightly "Did you like the video you watched? ... Little nephew..." He says softly.

"Neh. . . uncle Tony, this is cruel." he moaned softly. Blushing even more by the comment, the young man bit his thumb, looking away the boy tried not to moan but failed as he moaned louder. "Ah. . . no. . . you're going to make me leak." he whispered as his cock began to jump up, his body already quivering.

"Haha, camping tents." he purred, his body twisting as he was petted. Nodding he blushed lightly, crossing his legs as he thought about it "Yeah. . . I know I should have asked permission but she said it reminded her of me and you since we are so close." he explained. Being made to look up the young man nod as his answer. His lips clamped onto Tony's thumb, sucking softly as he reached up to touch the man. Letting go of the thumb he smiled "You do seem a bit stress, I wanna help you relax. I'm fine, I don't need to be relaxed." he said softly.

Smiling he made his way into the man's pants and pulled out his cock, waiting for the man to agree to it or not. Since they had began their sexual relationship, Nathan had began to wait to do something when given permission.

"May I? Uncle?"

Tony grins, enjoying their little game, he teases the toy on his tip a few times, then continues to run it along his shaft. "Don't you deny your uncle his fun... Little nephew... Remember who's in control..." He even trails it down to tease at his entrance, he leans closer and licks at his ear before nipping it softly and kisses at his neck. "Well... Who's in control nephew..."

Tony smirks "Of course you can... But slowly... I want it to last..." He continues to softly 'pet' the boy, watching him as he goes to work and sips his wine slowly, he leans back and relaxes. "Nnn... Use your tongue... Mmm just like that..." He looks down at him "Such a good boy... I'll have to reward you..." He grins at him and relaxes again, moaning softly.

Nathan nod as he gripped harder to the sheets, moaning softly as he felt it touch him. Gasping as he felt the lick and nip, the young man blushed and returned his gaze to the older male, understanding what he meant "You are, uncle Tony. I'm sorry." he whispered. Pushing himself onto his elbows the young adult bit his bottom lip "Uh. . .would you like me to touch myself? Or should I keep as I am?"

Nathan nod and helped the member out of Tony's pants, slowly leaning over and taking the head into his mouth before moving 1/3 of it into his mouth. The boy was still getting use to giving blow jobs, the two times before this he had gagged a little from trying to do it to quickly. Listening to his lover the boy did as he was told, his body dancing a little as he bobbed his head. Looking up he smiled back, now taking more in as he tried to go pass his limit.

Tony smiles at him, then looks down at where he's teasing "Hmm... I should make you wait..." He smirks and leans over, kissing him softly "Touch yourself... Let uncle know how good you're feeling..." He adds a little lube and starts to work the toy into him, pumping it slowly as he starts to rub himself, also giving him a little lube. "You're uncle's good little nephew... Right..."

"Nnn... C-careful... Not too much..." He didn't want him over doing it again, he moans softly and arches his back slightly now and then. "Mmm... You can look through... M-my movies after dinner... Nnn..." He was getting close already, he'd always pop early when Nathan used his mouth, Tony enjoyed it so much, the boy still so new to them, well, giving them anyway.

Reaching down he began to stroke himself, arching his back as he worked painfully slow as to give Tony a proper show. "I'm uncle Tony's good nephew . . . ah. . . it feels so good. . . please put it in me. . . Tony. . . please put it in me."

Nathan pulled back from what he was doing, wetting his lips as he looked up to Tony "Really? Ah, I can' wait." he said happily. The boy licked up from the shaft to the head, trying to at least have get the whole cock wet. Nathan began to focus on the head, his eyes fluttering closed as he listened to Tony. He enjoyed hearing the man moan, the young man moving his head slightly faster.

Tony smirks, Nathan always got so vocal when he was teased, he slowly removes the toy and starts to lube himself up. "Keep stroking Nat..." He helps him lay back as one hand was still busy, he spreads his legs and kneels between them, he watches him work himself, he could tell he was close. "Look at me baby... That's my good boy... And what do good boys get..." He smirks and holds his hips, starting to push into him, he was always looser this way, he smiles and slips in fully, watching him. "Like this love..." He holds his hips and enters him with slow long strokes, letting his feel every inch, but also going slowly.

Tony set his drink on the table and started to pant between moans "Nnn... N-Nathan... Almost baby...." He moans again and his hand lightly fists into his hair, but moves with him, not guiding him at all, during these moments, Nathan was in charge. "F-Fuck.... Mmm... Here it c-comes... Gahh!" He could help it when he bucked his hips as he came, it catching him off guard.

"Yes sir." Nathan moaned as he kept stroking his cock, panting softly as he stared up at the man. Swallowing hard he relaxed feeling the member slip into him. "Yes. . . yes! Oh god. . . Tony." he moaned out loudly, smiling quickly as he stroked faster, his body twitching now and again as he started to reach his climax. "I-I love you! I love you!"

Nathan bobbed his head faster, moaning loudly as Tony began to buck into his mouth. As his mouth was filled with the hot seed, the young man pulled away quickly, some of it getting on his face as he coughed. He wasn't use to the taste and he couldn't swallow it very well. Cleaning his mouth the boy blushed brightly "H-how was that Tony?"

Tony moan softy as Nat speeds up, his body fluttering around him "Mmm... You gonna cum Sweety... While I fuck you..." He holds his hips and starts to thrust a bit faster, he wasn't even close yet, but Nathan could go a few times before he did, it made their joining that much better. "Cum for me Nathan... Let me watch you in your pleasure..." He smiles and keeps moving.

Tony was panting softly and catching his breath as Nathan coughed and cleaned himself up, he looks down at him and smiles, then pats his lap for the boy to join him. He shifts his plate and drink aside, then lifts the boy from his lap to the table before him, he smiles and starts to work his pants open. "It was very good love... And don't worry about swallowing it... You're not there yet..." He smirks "Now... Was this from me... Or the video... That's no replaying in your head..." He takes him out and looks up at him "Who was in charge in it..." He leans closer and starts to lick his tip slowly, circling his head and teasing his slit "Mmm... Tell me..."

"Yes . . . yes I'm going to cum." he moaned softly as he speed up with his hands. Blushing he stared up at the older man, his breathing become labored as he knew what would happen in a few seconds. With loud cry of pleasure the boy came and his body twitched around Tony's member, his body unable to hold still any longer. Nathan came, his body shooting his loud onto his stomach as he now laid there, feeling his body being used by his lover now.

Coming out from underneath the table the young man climbed into his lover's lap, yelping as he was lifted onto the table. Gasping as he felt his limp member taken, the boy shook slightly, his body weaker than before and unable to take too much at once now. "T-the uncle. . . h-he found his nephew doing something b-b-bad and did stuff to him in the living room." Nathan replied. Moaning softly the teen blushed brightly as he watched "T-thats what the uncle did too." he moaned softly.

Licking his lips the teen began to rock his hips slowly, gripping to the table as he felt the mouth wrap around his cock. "T-tony."

Tony smiles down at him and starts to pick up speed again "Was that good love... Did you enjoy yourself..." He smirks, the evidence of his enjoyment clearly in his chest, but he liked hearing him say it, he rubs his hips softly as he thrusts harder. "Nnn... Should I enjoy your body now my boy... Use it to make me feel good..."

Tony pulls off a moment "Did the nephew protest... Fight him... Or give in..." He now slowly takes in his whole cock, twisting his tongue around it slowly and swallowing softly. "What did the boy do..." He kept up his actions, but all slow and gentle, working him slowly to his limit.

Nathan nod as he stared up to his lover "I did. . . it felt so good. . ." he whispered softly. With a weak smile he nod, "Yes . . .you should . . . use me as you like." he said as he reached up, wanting to bring Tony down.

"He kept saying he was sorry and that they shouldn't. . . but he really liked so he let it happen." he explained. Panting the teen whimpered softly with pleasure "H-he tried to get away, but the uncle grabbed him and started to finger him after he pulled off the nephews pants. . . ah. . . the nephew started to give the uncle a blow job before he was bent over the couch and the uncle started to do something behind him. . . I'm not sure what. . . ah. . . eh. . .mmm. . .then. . . the uncle got a toy and started to use it on the nephew," Nathan gasped as he leaned forward, his body tighten up "Oh God!. . . oh God!" he groaned shaking "T-then he started to use him. . . like what we do at night sometimes."

Tony let's his hips go and moves over him, helping him wraps his legs around his waist, then continues to thrust into him, smiling down at him. "You always did prefer face to face... Unless really worked up..." He was panting softy and cups his cheek, he kisses him gently.

Tony pulls off again and smiles "Did you get excited at work..." He suckles his tip "Maybe touch yourself..." He goes back to his pattern from before, deeping him slowly and swallowing thickly as his hands softly rub his legs. He could tel e enjoyed the video if her was able remember this much detail.

Nathan panted heavily as he nod, swallowing hard as he wrapped his legs around the man tightly "Ah. . " he couldn't speak well. Facing into the palm of the hand, the young man kissed his lover's hand, smiling warmly as he looked up to the man. His bottom squeezed his Tony's cock, his heart racing as he felt himself actually coming again.

"Yes. . ." Nathan answered "Uh. . . I-I had to go to the stock room. . . I was really scared to get caught." he said softly. Groaning the boy moaned loudly, his cock twitching and suddenly he cam. Blushing he smiled slightly, his arms like noodles as he struggled to keep himself up "Ah. . .oh. . . sorry . . . I should have warned you."

Tony felt him starting to tighten again, squeezing him softly "Nnn... You cummig again love... You feel so good..." He moans a bit louder and kisses him, bucking into him harder as his own release hits.

"Mmm..!" It was sudden, but not unexpected, Tony stills a moment to swallow, then slowly pulls off him, licking him clean softly. "Mmm... It's ok... You don't always know..." He sits back and gently takes him from the table, holding him in his lap "I'm just glad you enjoyed it..." After a few minutes, he helps him fix his clothes and move back to his seat. "Shall we finish our dinner... Then go watch some... Movies..." He smirks slightly and picks up his wine, taking a sip.

Panting the young man shivered as he felt himself coming close again. Biting his bottom lip the young man squeezed his eyes shut, he couldn't help it as he came again. As Tony filled him up, Nathan laid back, moaning softly as he allowed the warmth to over take him.

After their fun the young man agreed and moved back to his seat. Swallowing hard the boy agreed to their after dinner movie. For him he thought it would be a normally movie. Cleaning up the young man returned to apron to the spice rack. Going to their bedroom Nathan changed into Tony's shirt and checked out the movies that Tony was talking about. There were many choices and Nathan was overwhelmed by the choices. "Uh .. . Tony, can you choose a movie? There are too many."

Tony slowly pulled from him and rolls to the side, gently taking Nat with him, he kisses him again. "Mmm... I love you so much..." He kisses him again "I wish we were home... Away from all this... And that woman..." He holds him close "Have you... Talked to your parents... About liking men?" He softly runs his fingers through his hair.

Tony smirks at him slightly from the bed "Then just grab any one... I've seen them all... And wouldn't keep it if I didn't like it..." He was getting himself ready for bed, in his boxers, he turns the covers down and crawls in, waiting him.

With a soft sigh the man nod as he snuggled with Tony. Closing his eyes he smiled warmly "I know. . . soon through. My parents have been talking about letting me get my own place and my grandfather said he'd support me until I can get onto my feet. . . I'll just move back with you. . . if they ask, I'll think of something. I always do." he smiled warmly. The question caught him off guard as he hadn't really spoken anything sexual with his parents, and with a sigh he shook his head. "Not yet. . . whenever they talk to me about sexual subjects its always returned to the mention of rape and I get really mad. . . you'd never hurt me like that. I know my punishments and that isn't one! Its always been my reward."

"Ah. . . okay!" Nathan picked a random one and put it into the player. Returning to his lover's side he crawled under the covers and laid his head on the man's chest. The movie started up and the scene was laid out. It was a boarding school of some kind, two men who seemed to be in their mid-twenties entered, both in speedos as they complained about not wanting to fail some class. Another man came in, seeming older and smirking as he talked about what they could do as not to fail his class.

One thing lead to another and the two "students" began to give their teacher a blow job. Nathan turned bright red, "Uh . . ." he muttered softly as he covered his eyes. He had never been exposed to this kind of things. Nathan had been heavily sheltered when it came to sexual situations and thus being in a good Catholic school, he had never heard of such a thing. So seeing this was actually shocking to the boy, even with how he had Tony had been practicing.

Getting out of bed Nathan changed into some jeans and a t-shirt before calling Tony to come and help him with lunch, that his parents would come soon and he wanted them to like Tony more. He wanted them to accept Tony more than just a man who was being paid to help their son.

Tony hugs him closer "Relax love... It's just a typical responce to the kidnapping of a child..." He cups his cheek "Not all of them were like us..." He kisses him softly to help him calm down "I'll admit how we 'met' and me taking you was wrong... But I loved you... And not once have I thought about harming you... I don't think I could..." He smiles warmly and looks him over "And it will always be a reward..."

Tony was watching, this one was interesting, two male 'students' try to get better grades by sleeping with their male teacher... But they just end of getting a different lesson. He noticed Nathan shift and cover his eyes, he hit pause and looks down at him, he gently pulls his hand away. "What's wrong... It no different then what we've done... Talk to me..." He softly tips his chin up.

Tony gets up and cleans himself up as well, then dresses and follows Nathan "So... What would you like to make for lunch..." Nathan had become such a good cook, he smiles "Maybe... When your back home... You should go to cooking school... Maybe you could open a cafe or something..." He hugs him from behind a moment "I'd help pay for anything you'd need..."

"I know but. . . but they're talking about you! I know they don't know it but . . . it makes me so angry. I don't want them to talk about you like that." he whispered softly, relaxing a bit as he was kissed. Sighing he shook his head and leaned against Tony, closing his eyes "I know. . . hey, Tony, I've been meaning to ask. . . when was the first time you saw me?" Nathan asked as he looked up. Chuckling he grinned slightly and sat up, his lean body still sweaty and warm from their love making. "Heh. . .I know." he whispered as he leaned down and kissed Tony tenderly.

"Ah. .. I know but, well, I don't know. I never saw anything like this," the teen said as he looked to the paused image of the men kissing one another. Blushing he looked back to the older man ". . .I've never heard about anything like this. . . I guess its too much for me." he said softly. Swallowing hard the boy's eyes returned to the screen. ". . . is that actually a thing? To have more than just one people well doing that?

"How about something easy? Chicken sandwiches with fresh chips."he suggested. Pausing as he listened to the offer, the young man looking back to the man. "Really?" he asked, surprised about the offer. Normally Nathan always thought that he would remain as Tony's little house wife. He had stopped working when he was eighteen-years-old, they wanted to get his social security number and more personal information as to put him on the official payroll. When that started the young man had to leave, the risk of being taken being taken away. Being held behind he smiled looking up to Tony "Ah, that does sound good." he said cheerfully. Kissing his cheek the boy smiled before hearing the door. Looking back he frowned.

"My parents shouldn't be back yet," he began softly as he started to the "Hello?" he called out as he checked the peephole when suddenly he jumped back, shaking. "S-shes back! Tony!" Nathan called out as he rushed to the man. Ms. Jones was outside, needing to talk to Nathan about all of this.

Tony smiles "Yes it is... In fact some people get together in larger groups..." He hits play again and looks back to the screen "Look... The younger student's never done this before... The teacher helps him... Like I showed you..." He smiles "But in reality, he's most likely done it quite often... You know what some of that feels like... Picture me doing it to you... If that helps..." He smiles and tips his chin up, kissing him gain.

"That sounds good... How do we start..." He looks to Nathan with a smile "I'd love to see you happy working again... I can't keep you locked in that house... It's not fair to you..." As he walks to check the door, Tony cleans his hands and moves to follow, and glad he did, he caught Nat on his way back and held him. "Shhh... Relax... You're not alone remember..." He rubs his back "You wait in the kitchen and don't come unless I say to... Understand..." He didn't want him running up to try and help him if she got angry.

With Nathan hiding in the kitchen, he heads to the door and pulls it open, crossing his arms and glaring at her. "Ms. Jones... What are you doing here... How many times do you have to be told to leave this family alone..." He blocks the doorway so she can't get by him.

Looking to the screen as it started to play, Nathan listened closely to the older man, staring on as he watched the event play out. As it played out the young man watched on, a bit more comfortable as he saw the other students now getting ready for their extra credit. "Oh hey, we had a school crest like that . . . at my school. We have a crest that's like theirs, a large phoenix flying through the sky but . . . uh. . . we also had the cross behind it too." Nathan pointed out as he remembered how his school use to be like. Frowning he looked back to Tony and sighed softly "When could I go to school? I kinda miss it."

"Well we still have chicken from the night before and you could help but cutting the loaf of bread and crisp them a bit on the grill. I'll start recooking the chicken then we can start putting everything together." he said. When Tony began to comfort him the young man took a deep breath and nod "Okay. . ." he whispered softly.

Ms. Jones glared back as she noticed who answered the door. "I'm here to see Nathan. . . I won't leave him to be taken away again. . .I love him, I can't let him be taken again."

Tony looks at him and chuckles softly "Now there something you don't hear kids say..." He smiles "You'll go back eventually..." He looks back at the screen and smiles "Your school crests are similar... Then it should be easy to picture you and their place..." He tips his chin up and kisses him softly "With me as your teacher..."

Tony steps more out of the house and closed the door "Nathan is fine... I'm watching him while his parents are out... You were told to stay away from him... This is boarding on stalking..." He glares harder as she says she loved him "Nathan doesn't need or want your love... He's safe here... Now leave before I call the real police..." He wasn't letting this woman near his boy.

Chuckling softly the young man nod as he looked back to the screen. His face turned bright red as he was made to look up to Tony "My teacher?" Nathan asked softly. Kissing back he smiled to himself, then there was a loud moan that broke their kiss. The teacher now ramming the younger student well the other teaseing the newbie's nipples. "Ow, why is he twisting them?"

Glaring back the woman hissed softly. "Fuck you. You don't know what he wants, beside, I am a officer and I have the right too--"

"KAREN!" a voice rang, the woman looking back to see two police officers. It took sometime but they were able to take the woman away. By far it seemed as through she was trying to blame Tony now. But, to the men, she was just crazy. Nathan looked through the window, Frowning as he waited for Tony to come in.

"I'm sorry, I called the police. I heard shouting and thought...did I do good?"

"Some men like that... And your sensitivity changes when you're excited..." He smiles softly "I could just show you... Or we can continue to watch... It gets better Sweety..." He kisses him again a bit deeper.

"Then you should know your trespassing and harassing a helpless victim!
Where..." He looks at the cops, then continues to glare at her "Get her out of here! Next time the family will press chargers!" He watches them remove her, then goes back inside, he pulls Nathan close and rubs his back "Shhh... It's ok baby... You did the right thing... Are you ok?" He pulls back and tips his chin up, looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom