The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony laughs slightly and smiles "Alright... Just be careful tonight..." He smiles as he watches them as they walk off, then turns to Jared and smirks. "Yes... He knows... And I agree with you... But I don't know if Jason will let it do that far... He still seemed nervous when we talked... But you never know..."

Tony stands with Jared as the kids drive "I know... It's just the first he's been away besides him going to work... I'm glad he's doing better..." He looks to Jared and grins "Maybe a bit more then beer... What else you got..."

Tony looks to Jared and moans softly, then looks down as Nathan let's him go to speak. "Mmm... Let's have my... Blushing bride decide..." He smiles and reaches down to run his fingers over his chest. "So... Who will it be baby... Jared or me..." He leans down to kiss him softly before he decides.

"Oh honey, I have much more than just beer. Lets head down to basement, I have a whole bar set up for us." he stated. Taking Tony down stairs he began to make some drinks before speaking up again "So, this is really the first time since Jason has left you? I mean, and I do mean this as someone just seeing how he gets reactions, hes pretty cute. I'd thought he would always be out. Even for a shy kid he should have a few people after him."

Biting his lip the boy stared up to Tony, happy to see that he was okay with this. Kissing back the boy bit his lip "W-well first I'd like to be untied." he said softly. Jared chuckled as he untied the boy before hugging him from behind. "Mmm, well?"

"Ah. . . I. . . I wanna give tony a show." Nathan answered. Jared smirked "You heard your baby boy. Take a seat and relax. Enjoy." he said. Making Nathan get on his hands and knees he began to enter him, licking his lips as he heard the boy moan. "Mmm, I remember how tight you were."

Jared began to fuck the young man, being a bit rough as he pulled Nathan's head up. Moaning loudly Nathan closed his eyes, panting heavily.

"Good... Lead the way..." He follows him down and takes a seat, then looks at him as he speaks, he smiles softly. "Does work... But he's been shy since I got him..." He shrugs and takes his drink, having a sip, "Mmm..." He sets the cup down, "That has the right amount of bite..." He looks at him "So... Why don't you have a kid... You seem like you'd make a great father... You could adopt?" He smiles softly.

Tony grins and looks at him "Does he now... Very well..." He moves from the bed and pulls a chair closer, he watches them and grins. "He's always been tight... Just another thing to love about him..." He moans softly and slowly strokes himself as he watches, then Jared pulls his head back. "Beg him Nat... Beg him to make you cum... And look at me..." He was stroking himself a bit faster now, quite enjoying this side of his lover.

"Awe, poor honey. I'm sure he'd come out of his shell after this week, he seems to be warming up to being away now." he replied. Making his own drink the man looked to Tony before shaking his head "I'd love too, but its pretty risky to adopt as a single father. Not to mention with me being a cop, they'll never let me have a kid unless I have a partner. Something could happen to me and . . . back in system." he replied. Jared had tried twice to get a kid, normally waiting for months until he got the news his application was rejected because of his work as well as being a single man.

Sighing he took a shot before going onto his drink "Its fine through. . . maybe later on in life I'll get a kid. . . start a whole family." he said in a hopeful tone.

Nathan panted heavily, moaning loudly as he stared at his lover, biting his lip as he felt Jared ram into him. "P-please fuck me harder, please, please."he begged. Tilting his head back the boy looked to Jared who smirked. Flipping the boy on his back he began to twist and tease the nipples "Mmm, Tony you stay quite. . . you only get to watch." he moaned. Leaning down he kissed Nathan, pulling him into a passionate kiss before pulling away "Fuck, is this that face you were talking about Tony?" he asked as he began to touch the boy's lips.

Pulling out he smirked as he looked to Tony "I wanna make him last."

Tomy sighs and nods "Yeah... I understand that... But I hope it happens for you some day..." He smiles and has another drink "So... The kids are out... What should we do..." He smirks slightly as he takes another drink.

He groans as he watches them, then chuckles at his scolding "Yes officer..." He smirks when Jared glances at him, then relaxes back into the chair as they continue, until his question. He sits up and looks at Nathan, "Mmm... Almost... Isn't he a sexy little thing..." He moves to stand again as he pulls out, then grins "Then tease him... Anywhere But... His cock... His nipples are a weak spot..." He smiles at Nathan "Sorry baby... But I'm enjoying your show... I wanted to add a little to it..." Telling Jared one of his weak spots, he didn't want to have him feeling sold out.

Jared looked up and offered a tamed smile. Brushing his hair back he smiled "Hows about a movie and drinks? Something to relax us for a while." He suggested.

Moaning Nathan tilted his head back, Blushing as he listened to the two speak. "Tony!" Nathan said, embarrassed to have Jared know his weak spot. The man smirked as he began to suck and pick the man's nipples. Moaning the boy shuttered with every moment, his mouth opening wide as he let out any other moan.

It wasn't long till Jared had made Nathan cum, it taming a good twenty minutes. However the boy got hard again. Licking his lips Jared stripped the boy of everything before he had him sit up. "Now you can come over Tony. You wanna go next or you want to double team sweet little Nat?"

"Nn...Jared I'm hard again."

"Shh baby boy... you don't have to worry. We'll make you cum again very soon."

Tony nods and smiles again "That sounds perfect... We can relax and just cuddle..." He moves closer and kisses him softly "You go pick the movies... I'll make some snacks..." He takes his drink and heads back up to the kitchen, ready to fix some popcorn.

Tony watched, even shuddered and groaned as Nathan cam for the other man, then smirks and steps closer. "Double team..." He stands before Nathan and tips his chin up, he smiles at the look on his face, he rubs his cheek. "Hey love... Let's see how long you last this time..." He kisses him softly before kneeling, then looks to Jared "Take him slowly from behind... I have his front..." And with that, he starts to slowly trace his tongue over his cock, licking him clean before taking him in slowly.

Jared smiled as he nod, kissing back before heading to the living room and uncovering the large flat screen. Picking out a few movies before setting the lights down and getting the couch ready for them. He brought a few beers up as well and once Tony was back, he set up the movie to play and grabbed a large quilt for them "You wanna watch any horror movies? I have a few we could look at. If not i do have other titles. Thought it might be fun to watch something that could scare us." he said with a smirk. The horror movies were The Skin I Live In, Halloween, The Silence of the Lambs, and Saw. Although he had a huge library so they could watch anything.

"D-double team?" Nathan asked shyly, Jared laughing softly as he hugged the boy for a moment before making him lay back. "Its okay honey." Jared said. Blushing brightly the young man nod before watched Tony come over to him. Whimpering the boy nod, gasping softly the boy watched as Tony began to toy with him. Smirking the man nod "You got it." he whispered, twisting the boy's nipples as he watched them interact.

He sets the large bowl of buttered popcorn on the table and gets on the couch with him, he smiles. "Given more time... I would have made Carmel corn..." He relaxes and looks at him "Hmm... Not a big fan of horror... But I guess a little scare won't be too bad..." He smirks "How about Saw... Tell me Jared... Are you a screamer? Or a jumper..." He pulls the blanket around them and shifts closer.

Tony looks up to Nathan and smiles "You know I'll only let you feel good baby..." He strokes him slowly with one hand, the other massages his sac softly. "Do you trust us love..." He starts to slowly circle his head with his tongue, sucking softly every few moments. He looks to Jared and smirks "Remember... Keep it slow if you want him to last..."

"Carmel? Eh, I think I'd pass. Not a huge fan of that." he said. Smiling he leaned against the man and covered their bodies before going to the list of movies. "Haha. . . I'm a little of both. A clinger too." he joked as he closed his eyes for a moment before the movie began to play. The movie wasn't scary, but at times he would cling to Tony, just a ploy to play with the other man.

Jared nod as he helped Nathan onto his lap and slipped into him. Moaning he hugged the boy firmly. Panting softly the young man looked down at Tony, reaching down as he began to stroke his cheek "K-kiss?" he requested shyly, trying not to moan too loudly as Jared played with his nipples and bounced Nathan slowly. Biting his bottom lip the boy spread his legs wider "P-please?"

Tony smiles and looks to him "Not got a sweet tooth? Mines not that sweet, even if it is mostly sugar..." He chuckles and pulls the man closer a moment before the movie starts "Clinging is just fine with me..." He kisses him, then starts the movie, relaxing back into the couch. Tony did jump slightly a few times and held Jared when he would cling, even kissing his head a few times to help him relax. He really could have seen himself with this man if he didn't have Nathan, but he wouldn't give the boy up. He wanted every minutes he could have with the youth, he loved him so, but every couple needed time apart.

Tony heard him and waits until he's comfortable on the other man before slowly pulling off his cock. "Mm... Of course baby boy..." His hand continues to tease him as he moves his body up and closer, soon cupping his cheek with his free hand. "Mmm..." He leans closer and kisses him, soon twisting tongues with him as well.

"Yeah, sweet things had never really been my thing." he said as he reached over and grabbed a few pieces. The movie was going well, the man smiling whenever Tony held him or when he would feel the kisses. Jared actually began to fall asleep, nuzzling against the man as the blanket kept them warm. Jared did fall asleep, all to happy to fall asleep in someone's arms for once and even being fully dressed was a huge plus.

Nathan and the girls didn't come home until one am that morning, the boy sound asleep in the back of the car and when he was woken up had to be lead to the cabin. He went back to sleep on the floor of Anna's room well the girls went down to the basement.

Moaning the boy closed his eyes, tightening up before he opened his eyes to find himself face to face with his lover. Kissing back the young man moaned loudly, his tongue twisting around Tony's as he tried to pull the man closer but being stop as Jared held his arms down. Panting the boy leaned back against Jared, the other man smirking as he took a turn to kiss Tony and to bring him closer to them.

A few days passed and Nathan was spending his time divide between the girls and his lover. Normally his time spent with each group was different but he didn't mind anymore. Or at least very much.

Once the day came for them to return the boy spent his last hours with the girls, letting Jared have his summer lover. The man had began to notice his own feelings toward Tony, but like teenager couldn't really understand them yet. Perhaps it was because of how fast he fall for the man or because he just felt like the man would someone he would spend his life with. Either way he fall in fall but wouldn't admitted yet.

"So you two leaving today? Heh, I'm glad I saw Jason that morning. I wouldn't have gotten to meet you."

Tony relaxes as the movie goes on, even stretching them out a bit as Jared starts to fall asleep. He looks down at him as he falls asleep completely and smiles, he turns the TV off and gets comfortable, soon joining him. He woke slightly as the kids came home, happy they were ok, he went back to sleep.

Tony enjoyed his kiss with Nathan, moaning softly and continuing to softly tease his cock. He grins at Nathan tried to pull him closer, he was about to comply when Jared stopped them, he then kisses him. "Mmm... I do believe my bride to be is enjoying himself... Aren't you love..." He starts to kiss at his neck, then down to his nipples, teasing them with teeth and tongue.

It wasn't long before their time at camp was up, Nathan was off with the girls saying his good byes, leaving Tony with Jared. He smiles "Yeah... Gotta get back to work... Yes... It was very nice meeting you... And I hope to see you again next summer... Maybe even stay a bit closer..." He smiles and grabs a beer "We're all packed up... Just gonna hang out here until it's time to go..."

"Hehe, you really do see little Nat as your blushing bride?" he asked, pulling away as he began to kiss the boy's neck as well. Moaning Nathan nod as he pressed against Jared, shaking when he felt Jared pushing deeper inside of him. "I-I do!" Nathan moaned out. Jared sucked roughly on Nathan's neck, looking at Tony before he pulled out with a loud pop. Pulling out, Jared laid Nathan down. He grabbed a few toys and silently went to work on the poor boy. He slipped a vibrator into him, a flesh-light on his cock, and blindfolded him to make everything a bit more intense.

Turning to Tony he smirked as he pulled the man closer "Well we keep him like this, I want you to play with me." he purred, kissing Tony as the boy struggled not to touch himself.

With a light blush the man chuckled softly and looked over to him "Hey, if you're ever in my neck of the woods, I'd love to see you. Heres my number," he said as he offered a business card. Officer Jared Gordon. "Next time we're camping you two could even stay in the cabin. I have no problems with that."

When it was time for them to leave, Nathan found himself with a notebook filled phone numbers and names.

"See ya Tony, I hope we get to see each other very soon." Jared smiled as he kissed the man tenderly before letting them leave. Nathan was pretty quite on the ride home, falling asleep on the ride home.

Tony smiles and looks at Jared "Of course I do... I know what my baby likes..." He pulls back and watches Jared, he looks at Nathan before he's blindfolded and smiles, giving his hand a soft squeeze. He then watches as Jared gets him ready for some 'private' fun, he smirks at his soft moans and twitching body. He then smiles at Jared and pulls him closer "Play with you... Mmm... And with would you like me to do... While my love lays there in his own pleasure..." He smirks and runs his fingers down how chest, then teases his fingers over the mans cock.

Tony smiles and takes the number, giving him his in return, he hugs the man "I'd like that... And I'm sure Jason would to..." The talked and relaxed for the rest of the time they had. He had pulled the car up to the cabin before they left and smiles again, he kisses him softly before they were on their way.

Once home, Tony starts to unpack the car, leaving Nathan to rest when he does so.

Jared pulled Tony down on top of him,his fingers raking through the man's hair as he pulled him close for a kiss but stopped shortly. Looking over to Nathan he smiled as he reached over and had the boy suck on his thumb before looking back to Tony "Well, we could just have sex, or I could tie you down and do the same things I've done to Nat to you. Or you could have me tied down. . . hell, we could even bring in a video camera to tape us."

"Nu-uh." the boy chimed in, panting as he tried to control his moans. Laughing he grinned and looked to Tony "No taping?"

Smiling the man leaned in close and kissed Tony back, whispering that maybe they could hang out sometime soon. He waved them off, smiling softly he took a step back and watched them drive off.

Nathan woke up sometime later, helping Tony a little before going to their bedroom and getting the bed ready. Walking over to the bathroom he drew a bath for his lover. Once all was said and done the boy went to bed with Tony. That morning they returned to their normal lives, the boy getting up early to make their breakfast and lunches. Climbing back into bed, now dressed in his work uniform, he kissed the man's neck and smiled "Wake up honey, its time for the day to start."

Tony kisses him and smirks, turning to look at Nathan, even reaching over to tease a nipple. "Mmm... I promised him no more tapes unles he approved..." He pinched it lightly before sitting up over Jared, he lightly pins him to the bed. "Mmm... Fucking my friend... Next to my fiancee... While he's kept on edge..." He runs his fingers over his chest and grins "Alright... On all fours..." He moves back to watch him.

When Nathan wakes him the next morning, Tony smiles and pulls him closer "Mmm... I missed this... Missed us being this close..." He rubs his cheek and kisses him softly.

"Awe, come on Nat, just a quick video." Jared purred as he storked the boy's cheek. Moaning softly the young man shivered under their touch, his mouth wide as if he was waiting for something to go in. Smirking as he was pinned to the bed, Jared smiled softly "ooo, maybe we should give little Nat a show now." he smirked. Nodding he got onto his hands and knees. Pausing he pulled off Nathan's blindfold and grinned watching the boy watching. "Ready."

Being pulled close the boy blushed, laughing softly as he kissed back before kissing the man's nose. Sitting up the boy blushed slightly "I've missed this as well." he said softly. Slipping off the bed he offered his hand to his lover "I have your clothes ready and breakfast all set up. I thought maybe today we could eat on he back porch this morning."

Tony watches as Jared moves, then looks to Nathan and smiles "Hey baby... You still hanging on..." He reaches over and pumps the flesh light once "Are you getting close..." He holds Jared's hips and smirks at Nat, then rocks against him and starts to press in, reaching around to tease him slightly.

"Mmm... That sounds nice..." He lets the boy help him up and smiles "And what will I be wearing today..." He smiles and stands from the bed, he pulls the boy back again gently. "Are you happy to be back home love... Just the two of us..." He just gently hugs him from behind, holding him close.

Shivering the young man gasped softly as he felt the flesh light pumped. Nathan took in a deep breath, his body tightening up as he watched Tony "Y-yes sir. I'm so close." he whispered softly. As Tony began to have sex with Jared. Both men began to moan, Nathan moving closer as he and Jared embraced in a kiss, the man moaning into the boy's mouth as he kept Nathan's hands above his head.

Chuckling the young man smiled sweetly "Well I took out your blue suit and powder white dress shirt. Would you like something else?" he asked. As he was pulled down the young man looked up to Tony, his cheeks turning red. Brushing his hair back the boy nuzzled against Tony, "I am. I'm happy to be back home with you." he answered. Leaning up he kissed Tony tenderly before pushing the man back on the bed. "Heh, come on silly. Its way too early for this."

Tony was moving in him slowly, watching Nathan watch them, then when the two began to kiss, he sped up. "Nnn... Don't you cum yet baby..." He lightly smacks Jared's ass and groans, he started to thrust a bit harder. He wanted Jared to cum quickly, he wanted to fuck his little fiancé and shove him over the edge he's bin held on. He was shaking slightly with each thrust, thinking about how how his love would feel wrapped around him. "Nnn... God I want you so bad baby..." He looks to Jared and smirks "But someone else has to pop first..." He reaches under him again to tease him softly.

"Way too early for what... Hugging my love and wishing him a good morning..." He smiles and moves to get his clothes "And these are just fine..." He starts to dress "So... What's on the menu and your schedule today..." He steps before the mirror to fix his tie, then moves over to him again, he stands before him and tips his chin up. "Are you really ok with what happened this summer baby... I don't want to hurt you... Ever again..." He rubs his cheek softly.

Whimpering the boy looked up to Tony, silently begging to be allow to cum. He hated having to wait for his own pleasure. Blushing brightly the boy looked away, Jared laughing softly before moaning loudly. Panting heavily he watched as friend began to speed up the process. With a loud moan he came onto the sheet, falling onto the bed. His body sweaty and heavy.

"Nnn. . . your turn baby boy." he smiled as he reached over and rubbed the boy's chest. Nathan looked up to Tony, his body shaking as he waited for the man to take him.

"Haha, not for that." he smiled back as he found Tony too charming to mentioned what he had thought originally. Slipping off his apron the boy neatly folded it before turning to his lover "Well I made toast, bacon, and pancakes for breakfast; for lunch I made you a steak hamburger with white rice and also a small salad. I also added some chicken noodle soup," he said softly before looking over his shoulder "Well I'm going to go shop for groceries after work and thought I might go to the park for awhile." he answered.

Being pulled over the young man looked up to the man, his eyes soft as he studied Tony's face ". . . I am. Don't worry Tony," he turned and kissed the man's palm "I promise I'm okay. . . just a lot of things happening all at once." he chuckled weakly. Leaning up he kissed Tony firmly on the lips before pulling away "Once you're ready I'll be on the back porch." he said cheerfully.

After breakfast the boy wished his lover a good day before heading off to work after he had cleaned up the kitchen.

That day he did as he said he would: after work he went shopping for their food and went to the park for awhile. Well at the park the boy saw a few other teens, he wanted to go talk to them but he found himself unable to actually go to them. It seemed as through without a push he couldn't make friends so easily. Besides, if he did no doubt one of them would find out about what happened.

Nathan returned home, being stopped by a older woman. She was pretty, didn't look threatening and if anything seemed just like a normal person. He was offered a card and with that he returned home to make them dinner.

Setting up the plates he made them pasta. Dressed in jeans, a white shirt, and his normal green apron. With a drink in hand he greeted his lover "How was work?"

"Nnn..." He groans again as Jared squeezes him, but holds himself back, then pulls out, looking at Nathan. "Mmm... That's right baby... It's your turn..." He moves over to him and starts to slowly remove the vibrator, turning it off before setting it aside. "Are you enjoying yourself love..." He lifts his hips and rocks against him, then starts to slowly fill him, he moans loudly, looking at him. "Nnn... I can feel you twitching and gripping all around me baby... I can feel how close you are..." He grips the flesh light and starts to pump it slowly as he thrusts a bit faster.

Tony smiles and kisses him back "Alright love... I'll stop worrying..." He finishes up, then joins him in the back to eat breakfast, then kissing him as he leaves for work. "Have a good day yourself love..."

After being away for so long, his workload was a little heavy, but he only had his normal patient load. After his day was done, he stopped by a local bakery, picking up a few of Nathan's favourite pastries. He heads home and wasn't surprised to find Nathan waiting for him, he smiles and trades him the drink for the box. "Those are for after dinner... And work was fine... Lots of paperwork... But fine... Happy to be home..." He smiles and kisses his cheek softly.

Blushing brightly the young man nod as his lover went to him. Lifting his hips the boy bit his knuckle, his whole body frozen as he waited to be filled in. Moaning loudly the young man squeezed around his lover's cock. As the flesh light was pumped the young man gripped the sheets, looking away before Jared held his chin and made him look up to Tony. "There we go, open your eyes cutie," Jared whispered into Nathan's ear as he cooed the boy to open his eyes. Nathan did, his body shaking badly as he was on the edge between of passing out and cumming. When Tony began to pump the toy and thrust a bit faster, it was enough to make Nathan to reach his peak.

Crying out he came, his body pressing hard into the bed as he clutched tightly around Tony's cock.

Trading the drink for a box, the boy smiled happily as he looked down at the box "Heh, okay. Come sit down, relax for awhile." he said softly. Helping his lover out of his coat and loosening his tie the boy began to rub Tony's shoulders. After a short massage the boy went to his seat and began to eat. They talked for awhile and Nathan brought up the woman absentmindedly. It was unknown to Nathan about the sexual offender. She had been there for awhile now, almost two years. She had to go door to door to explain herself and that included coming to Tony's house since they lived on the same block.

". . . hmm. . . it was kinda weird. She said she wanted to offer me a job as a model. . . don't agents normally call auditions and stuff for that kind of thing? Anyway, hows about before bed I run you a soothing bath? I think we still have those bath salts you like." Nathan said as he took the wine bottle and poured another glass for his lover.

"Nnn... F-Fuck baby... A-Ahh.." Tony sped up as much as he could until Nat was too tight, then fell over the edge himself, filling his love. He then falls on him slightly, resting on his chest and panting for breath. "D-Dammit... That was... Fuck.... That was amazing..." He reaches up and cups Nathan's cheek, then kisses him, slowly pulling the toy off him. He slowly pulls back and looks at Nathan, he smiles, then glances to Jared, he reaches out to hold his hand as well. "Mmm... Thank you..."

Tony looks at him as he mentions the woman "What did she look like... What's her name..." He knew about the woman, had even spoken with her a few times, he knew what she'd do to his love. He didn't want to scare him, but he had a right to know, he takes his drink once filled and has a sip. "It is weird... And how kids still seem to fall for it is beyond me... Even smart kids..." He sighs and looks to Nat "She must have picked you because you're new here... You don't know about her..." He sets his drink down and looks to him "She looked nice and normal... Didn't she... Well she's not... She's a sexual predator... And she likes young ones... Normally younger then you, but you don't look your age..." He sighs "She comes near you again... You tell me..."

Back
Top Bottom