The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Being spun around the young man laughed as well, pulling himself close as he returned the kiss. It felt warm and comforting, full of love and passion he had learned of from all his years with Tony. "A lifetime?" Nathan questioned as he stared back into his lover's eyes, a soft smile on his lips as he leaned up and kissed the man's cheek. With his trademark blush the young man leaned up and pressed their forehead against one another. "I can't wait to start our next chapter." he whispered, hugging the man firmly as the sounds of the sea played for them.

His lips lingered over the man's belly button, his attention returning to Tony when he talked about how sexy he was when he would lose control. Blushing brightly the boy muttered under his breath to not say such things. He was still modest in thought and he couldn't think of himself as some sexy hunk, he only ever saw someone who made mistakes and was only getting better slowly. Nothing like how Tony described him.

"Ah. . . yes." he said warmly, smiling as he kissed the man's stomach and moved down further, his lips wrapping around the head before he lifted up and teased with the tip of his tongue. His technique had began to get better, he wasn't as shy to take anything in and now whenever he was performing this, he would look up to Tony more, getting aroused whenever Tony moaned or the expression he would make. His head bobbed down further, taking in more than before and actually feeling the tip near his throat. Not gagging at first, the boy moved it further in, slowly and pulled back when he felt that familiar tickle in his throat. His hand returned to the shaft, as he needed to rest his mouth for a second.

They walked the beach for long while, Tony holding him close, his hand softly rubbing his side. "Yes... A lifetime... I have never felt for anyone... What I feel for you my love..." He kisses him again and then continue on their way, he stops to remove his shoes and socks. "The waters warms... We can walk in it.." He takes Nat's hand and they walk into the surf, smiling.

Tony moans and rolls his hips up slightly when he can, he cries out a bit louder and reaches his hand done to run throuhg his hair slowly. "Mmm.... Yes... Oooh... You.. You're getting good at that... F-Faster baby..." He could feel himself tensing up and getting ready, but he didn't want to just yet, he wanted to enjoy him more.

Chuckling the boy kissed back, returning to his lover's side as he leaned his head against the man's shoulder. Standing up down Tony bent down, the boy chuckled softly before copying his love and slipped off his shoes and socks. Following the man into the warm water, Nathan sighed happily as he looked out to the setting sun. ". . .You know, I never thought I would have a relationship like this," Nathan began softly "After my sister died . . . I thought I would never have a relationship because, well, I was counting on her to help me choose someone . . . I think she might have chosen you if she was still alive. ."

Sucking softly the boy felt his pride grow, happy to know that Tony was enjoying this. Nathan did as he was told, becoming brave as he went further down, his throat like velvet as it welcomed the cock down it. He had to slow down at that part but he would switch from deep throating for a few seconds before speeding up and having only the head in his mouth as his hands went to work on Tony's shaft.

His mouth was getting tried, he could feel his body shaking still and his mouth quivering. He kept at it, not wanting to stop until Tony finally came. Nathan went down again, making the member go down his throat once more. He was getting better at doing that.

Tony looks at him "I know we didn't start out normally..." He looks to the water "That I forced you to stay with me..." He looks down, knowing what he did was wrong, that he went against everything he stood for. "But... I loved you... Still love you..." He looks at him and takes his hand "If I had just come to you... You would have run... I would have been locked up..." He moves to sit in the dry sand, opening his arms for Nathan to join him, he looks at him. "I know what I did to you can never be forgiven..." He gently silences any protest until hes finished "But I swear that I will make it up to you... for the rest of my life... In any way I can..." He kisses his forehead softly.

Tony was moaning and twisting beneath him, he could feel himself sliding further into Nat's throat. "Nnn... B-Baby... G-Get ready... Mmm..." He was close, and with Nat taking him in deeper, his control was slipping, he moans louder. Then his eyes open wide as his orgasm hits him, just as he slides down the boys throat again. "N-Nathan!"

Frowning the young man turned to Tony, not liking to talk about their earlier time together. Sighing softly he held onto Tony's hand, ,not saying a word as he listened to the man. "I know. . ." Nathan whispered as he moved with Tony ". . .I guess now I know why I felt watch on my way to school now. . ." he commented. Going into his arms the boy looked down to his lover, his hands coming up to cup his cheeks. Nathan would have said something, but as he was told he stood quite. "You never answered," Nathan began softly "I've asked you on so many different occasions; When did you first see me?" he asked. It had been bothering Nathan for sometime, he always asked about it but usually the subject was changed or he was attacked with kisses as a way to make him forget. He needed to know now, after so many years he just needed to know when all this began. At least one of them could have a good first memory of seeing the other. Nathan's was when Tony came home very late after New Year's, when they had dinner and he had been given his painting supplies.

Pressing his forehead against the other man's forehead, Nathan smiled. "I can always forgive you, Tony. . . through you're right. I can never forgive that action you've done. . . it doesn't matter now, we're together and I would never change that."

The boy was in a trance, his focus only on the man's pleasure as he had began block out the other's voice until he could the throbbing now in his throat. The young man gripped the blanket, he could hear Tony's loud moan and felt his actually going deeper into his throat. Upon his throat being filled and his name being moaned out, the boy pulled back quickly, coughing as he held his throat.

"W-was that good?" Nathan asked, some of the seed being coughed up as he tried to regain control of himself. Crawling over he laid his head on the man's chest and closed his eyes. "Mmm. . . did that feel good?"

Tony smiles softly and holds him close "It was a few years before I took you... I was called in to help council students... Their teacher had died..." He cups his cheek "I saw you as I was leaving for the day... I couldn't take my eyes off you..." He blushes slightly "I'll admit I even walked into a wall..." He kisses him slightly "I watched you on and off from that moment..."

He was panting and still shaking slightly when Nathan crawls up to lay on his chest, his arms come up to hold him. "Mmm... It was wonderful baby... Thank you..." He rubs his back softly "Are you alright... I know it was sudden..."

The boy chuckled softly, covering his mouth as the man told him about walking into a wall. "That was you? Haha, You were talked all week after that! . . . heh. . . ah, so I also have to thank you for another reason: You helped Kevin out a lot when he came then. . . he was one of the students who was hurt by the teacher's death. . ." he kissed the man back and smiled brightly. Pushing him onto the sand he had the umbrella shielding them from other's view's the young man's hair falling over his face as he leaned down and kissed him firmly before sitting up "I felt you watching me sometimes, through I always thought it was just in my head."

Smirking he leaned back down and pressed his forehead against the man's forehead "I love you. Ah, hows about next week we go out? Maybe to the movies or something."

"Nnn, I'm okay. My throat hurts a little but I'm fine." he smiled as he looked up to his lover. Leaning up he nuzzled his face into his lover's neck, pulling the covers over them as closed his eyes "Ah. . .hehe, are you shaking too?"

Tony chuckles softly "Yeah... It was me..." He smiles "Yes... Kevin was really hurt by his passing... He was hurt even more when he learned it was self inflicted..." He looks at him "Did you ever think... Did I ever make you want to hurt yourself... Those first few months..." As if the thought had just hit him, in truth it had been on his mind before. "Mmm..." He moves as directed and kisses him back just the same, running his fingers into his hair.

He pulls back and smiles, cupping his cheek again "I love you too... And that sounds wonderful... The movies... Maybe a mall trip, out of town..." Tony was already thinking up a little surprise for his lover, he relaxes back in the sand and smiles.

Tony rubs his neck "I'm sorry Sweety... I know you aren't used to it yet..." He cuddles closer to him as they relax under the covers. He smiles and nods "Yeah... You actually doing it... Is what pushed me over... I wasn't expecting it..."

Nathan looked down, ashamed as he simply nod as his answered. The boy had began, in the closet, to bring himself up as to harm himself to the point to make Tony take him somewhere for help or at least dump him somewhere as so he could run away. He almost did succeeded in his plan, however his cups had changed from glasses to plastic and the chain he had been connected to in his new room was too cold to wrap around his neck. In short, he was fearful and gave up.

Pushing that aside, the boy laughed softly as he stared into Tony's eyes, his body pressed against the other's. "Oh! Yeah, like what we did for my seventeen birthday!"

"I'm getting better, though." Nathan protested before he was pulled in for a cuddle. Giggling the boy took in a deep breath before nodding "I'm surprised too. . . I never thought I would get it down that far."

Tony kisses him softly "I'm sorry I ever made you feel that way... And I know you'll never forgive me... I'm not asking you too..." He rubs his cheek, and smiles at him "Just means I'll always owe you..." He relaxes a bit "Yeah... We can make a day of it... Tell your parents it's a retreat type thing... Going to relax and all..."

Tony smiles and holds him close "Just remember to take it slow love... I don't want you hurting yourself again..." He relaxes at rubs his back softly, feeling tired and relaxed.

Chuckling the boy brushed Tony's hair back, smirking slightly "Tony, you really don't like listening, do you?" he asked softly as he laid back down on the man's chest. "Okay. . . well do it then. . . oh hey! We could finally buy that brief case you've been needing." Nathan said as he began to think to what Tony needed for work and what they needed for the house. "Oh, and boxes. . . um. . . so, have you decided where we'll be moving too?"

Nathan simply nod, falling asleep in the man's arms. The next morning the boy got dress, cooked their breakfast as usual, and went to wake Tony up by kissing his cheek and whispering into his ear, saying: "Wake up Tony, its a new day." before slipping off the man smiling brightly once the man was awake.

"I have breakfast ready for us, would you like me to take out your clothes?"

Tony smiles "Always looking out for me..." He relaxes again and rubs his back "Hmm... Well, I was looking at this one from New York... They were offering a penthouse apartment... Over looking Central Park..." He looks at him "What do you think... It's not that far... Quick plane ride to see your folks..." He looks out to the almost set sun and sighs "It's gonna be cold soon..."

"Mmm... Morning baby... How is it out? Has it warmed up?" He reaches for his food and sits up to start eating "If it's finally warmed up and dried out, something light should do..." He takes a bite "Mmm... This is good..."

"Central Park? . . . mmm, I like it," he whispered as he looked up to his lover and smiled "It is. . . heh, no more laying on the beach then, huh?" he sat up before jumping up. Offering his hand he held the man up and smirked playfully "Hows about we start heading back to my place? Watch a few movies and plan out next week? I need to start planning our wedding anyway." he said softly as he began to lead them to a pier.

The boy lead his lover to the pier, people were slowly coming in and not noticing the two as they walked around. The boy pulled the man to a photo booth before turning to him, "Come on, lets take some pictures." he said as he pulled the man into the booth and closed the curtains. After putting some money in and selecting the themes, Nathan pulled Tony close, making faces for the first three slots before ending it with a kiss on the cheek. He had always wanted to do one of these.

"Ah, look, a strip for me and a strip for you." Nathan stated as he ripped them apart and offered one to the man.

"Much warmer, and its dry." he said as he watched Tony eat "Thank you. Oh, I always wanted to ask if you wanted to go down to the lake, I think I saw it when we were driving up."

After being helped up, Tony follows Nat, smiling softy "That sounds good... And we need to find a way to tell people... Before we can set any dates love... What..." He was lead into the booth and chuckles. "This is cute..." He jokes with him, then hugs him gently for the last one as he kisses him, smiling. "Did you enjoy today..." He takes his strip and looks them over, smiling.

Tony looks up from his food "Yeah... We were supposed to go the other day... But it rained... Are we going for swimming?" He goes back to eating "Get out stuff together while I eat and get dressed... Pack my fishing pole as well... Maybe I can catch dinner..." He smirks slightly.

"That doesn't mean we still can't plan!" Nathan smirked. Smirking he kissed Tony's neck and went along with the photos. The photos came out great and the young man found himself enjoying his time with his lover. Nodding the boy looked over the photos once more, his thumb running over their faces as he looked up "Of course, how could I not enjoy it?"

Nodding the boy went off to start cleaning up and grabbing their things. He had actually started to strip off his clothes as to get ready for his swimming clothes when he stopped at his shirt, a man was coming down the hill and saw the boy. "Ah, good morning,"

"Um. . . morning," Nathan replied, quickly pulling his shirt down as he now felt too exposed. The man laughed softly and covered his mouth.

"Well, aren't we shy?"

"Um. . ."

"Relax, I'm just out for a walk. How long have you guys been here?" the man began as he tried to start a conversion with the boy. Frowning Nathan took a step back "Awhile. . . uh, I'm sorry we're kinda busy. . ." Nathan stated quickly. The man was Tony's age, around his height as well but that was where it all ended. He had dark, tan skin; bright blue eyes; curly brown hair; and just a grin that was more taunting than threatening. As if he knew something they didn't.

"Sorry if I'm scaring you. I've just seen you, and, who I believe is your father, around. Is by chance around?"

"You mean my u-uncle? . . . T-tony." Nathan said softly, shaking slightly before the man frowned and held his hands up. "Relax kid, I'm not going to try anything. I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come to a party."

Tony smiles at him "Good... I enjoyed it too..." Pulling him closer they head back to the car slowly "Alright... Where, do you want to get married..." He looks down at him, he'd help make this perfect for him, starting with tomorrow's little trip. He'd have to pull some strings, but it would be worth it to see the look on his face.

Tony was finished eating and was getting dressed when he heard Nathan starting to talk to someone, then softly call for him. He quickly pulls on his pants and gets out of the tent, holding his shirt, he eyes the man a moment, then puts on a smile and walks over. "Hello there... Can I help you?" He puts his hand on Nathan's head softly, then looks down at him and smiles "Jason, finish packing up... I wanna get there before it's too crowed..." He ruffles his hair and drops his hand, then looks back to the man "I didn't quite here what you were asking my nephew..." He crosses his arms, relaxed, not threatening, and watched the man, he didn't want to give anything away. This man uneased him slightly, he wasn't sure why, but he wasn't about to drop his guard aroun him.

Nathan chuckled as he held to the man, grinning as he looked up to him "Well I was thinking at the park or maybe a small church. That way we don't have too many people." he said softly as he took the man's hand and walked to car. Turning to him the boy smiled softly "Oh, and I wanted to ask you if you'll be staying for the week. That way if you have work I can prepare your lunch."

The man did feel bad for scaring the poor boy, about to say he would come by later to ask before he saw someone coming out from the tent. With a smile he ignored "Jason" as he nod and went off to pack up. "Heh, sorry for scaring him. Jumpy fellow, ain't he? Anyway, I just came by to ask if you two wanted to come to a party. I notice the two of you here and thought you'd like to come up for a few drinks," he stated as he kept a relax posture "I'm up a mile or so from you guys. I'm going to have a few buddies up there and a few of them are bringing their kids, thought you and your nephew would like to come as well. If you a break and let him play around with a few kids his age. Oh, by the way, my name is Jared. Sorry about just popping up." he said.

Nathan returned with their packed items and was silent as he watched the two for a moment. "Anyway, you guys have a good day. Come by up if you deiced to join, I'm in a cabin so no worries about anything."

Jared offered one last smile, his attention on the older man before he left. Clearly he wasn't after Nathan, hadn't even cared when he returned.

"I like the idea of the park... Nice and open... The fall leaves around us... You did say early Autumn right?.." The continue to walk for a bit, then he looks at Nathan "Hmm... With us being watched... You'd have to clear that with your parents... I'd love it, I just don't want to give us away to soon..." He smiles at him.

Tony smiles and glances back at 'Jason' for a moment "Yeah..." Looking at him again "He's a shy kid..." He thinks a moment and smiles "It sounds fun... If we aren't busy, we may stop by... Thank you.." Tony watched him go with a smile and a wave as the man walked out of sight, he looks back down to Nathan. "Well... That was unexpected... You OK?" He crouches down slightly and ruffles his hair, before hugging him "Would you like to check it out at least?" They were far enough out, not many would know him, as long as that one family wasn't there, he didn't see the harm.

"Yes! I'd love that, that way everything is nice and we're in the best weather." he smiled. Frowning he looked down and sighed "How?. . . I don't know how to tell my parents that I'm asking you to stay, I'm scared they might watch more if I say that," he began softly as he looked back to the man ". . . I'm sleepy."

"I'm okay," Nathan said softly as he leaned against the man "He just startled me, I wasn't expecting anyone to cross by us." he stated softly. Sitting down on the log the boy blushed as he was comforted. Was he really this timided now? Did Tony even like him like this? Looking up he smiled and nod "Sure, that sounds like fun actually." he said softly. Looking around he smiled shyly before leaning forward and kissed the man firmly before pulling away.

"I have everything packed, you ready uncle?"

He smiles at his excitement, then frowns "How about I stay tonight... And I'll talk to your parents tomorrow..." He looks at him and rubs his cheek "You're adorable... Ok, you're still light enough..." Tony moves away slightly and turns his back to him, offering him a lift up. They were still a bit from the car and Nat looked beat, he smiles back at him over his shoulder. "Come on love... You're tired..."

Tony was caught off guard by his kiss, but was able to return it quickly, he smiles pets his head. "I'll never get tired of those... So, we'll check it out after swimming? And if it looks ok, stay for a bit?" He moves to get his keys and heads to the car, starting it up "Just have to remember your Jason..." He smiles at him as they head out.

Nathan perked up, nodding as he took the man's hand and looked over to his lover before he felt the hand on his cheek. Blushing he scrunched up his nose and playfully stuck out his tongue before watching the man turn his back to him. "Ah, I can still walk," Nathan said as he walked over. Then again, it would be nice to be lifted again. Nodding he climbed onto the man's back and held to him ". . .if I get too heavy, just put me down." he stated softly. Hanging onto the man he closed his eyes and smiled feeling as if they were back camping.

"Nnn. . . You're so strong." he whispered as he looked to the man. "Tony. . .are dogs allowed in the penthouse?"

"Yeah, we could even eat there." he said happily. Going after the man the boy climbed into the car, perking a brow as he pouted "Who else would I be uncle?" Nathan asked as he played the part of the adoring nephew. Once at the lake the boy was the first jump out of the car and race to the beach, waiting as he looked back to the man, telling him to hurry to the water.

Nathan swam around for awhile, asking Tony to come into the water before driving into the lake before jumping back up, splashing him before going further into the water.

Tony smiles and lifts him up, slipping his arms under his legs, he glances back at him "I'm sure they are... And if not... We find a place that does..." He softly rubs his inner thigh with his fingers, teasing him lightly. He starts for the car again and smiles, he had missed the weight of his lover in his arms.

once at the lake, Tony watches Nathan run out as he finishes parking the car, he gets out and grabs the cooler from the trunk. After their stuff was on the beach, Tony moves to join Nat and smiles, just having fun with him. Later, while Nat was still swimming, Tony moved down the beach a bit and started to fish where there was no people. After an hour or so with no bites, Tony packed it up and headed back, he found Nat relaxing in the sun. "So... Ready to check out that party?" He smiles at him.

Nodding the young man smiled as he closed his eyes, groaning softly as he felt the soft rubbing. Yawning he laid his head down, too tried to actually want to have sex tonight. Smiling the boy purred softly, kissing the back of Tony's neck "Mmm. . . I'm surprised I'm not too heavy for you yet." he commented.

Sliding into the car the boy turned to his side after he buckled himself in and looked to the man "I can't wait for the trip. . . we could sleep in a hotel like the last time. . ."

The day at the lake was great. Nathan swam around, doing many laps as he showed off his skill in swimming. Nathan was like a dog, he loved the water and stayed in as long as he could before he felt a bit tried. Laying down on his towel the boy closed his eyes, letting the sun dry off his skin. The boy was falling asleep when he heard Tony. Sitting up he nod and jumped up "Yeah, lets go there." he said as he grabbed his towel and looked to the man.

Nathan did ask to stop by the camp site just to change into some fresh clothes. It didn't take long to find the cabin and clearly it was a party. There couples and families around, a few teens around Nathan's age, and what seemed like the host laughing as he offered a few burgers to two twins. Jared turn and spotted the two, waving them over and he prepared plates for them. Nathan took the food, still a bit shy before one of the girls asked Nathan to come and hang out with them, the boy asked as usual and if given permission he would run off with the girl. Two others with them as they began to talk and start a small fire pit.

"Your nephew is kinda funny, one minute hes shy as a toddler and the next thing hes causing fires and laughing." Jared joked. He grinned before offering a beer to Tony. "So, you taking him out for awhile well his parents are away?"

"I like carrying you... And you're not that heavy..." He smiles, helping him into the car once there, he gets in and starts it up, he looks at him. "That does sound fun... Only no over doing the room service this time..." He gives him a slight look and chuckles.

Once at the party, Tony looks around, then takes the offered food and allows Nathan to go play, he smiles slightly. He looks back to their host and takes the beer, he takes a sip and looks back to Nathan "Well... His parents are dead... He was my sister's..." He stuck to their cover story "I didn't even know about him until a little over a year ago..." He looks back at Jared "So you can understand why he's a bit shy..." He takes another drink "But he's a great kid..."

Nathan chuckled softly as he was carried. He had always liked being carried, he felt lie a prince when he was carried. Laughing softly as he was reminded about the room service, he smirked "Hey, can you blame me? You did say I could order anything." he joked. Leaning back he closed his eyes, thinking about the wedding.

Jared nod as he watched the boy for a moment, "sorry to hear that," Jared stated as he looked over to Tony again "Though it looks like he is in good hands with you," he said softly as he handed the grill duty off to someone else. Leading Tony to a table he smiled warmly "So how long are the two of you staying here for?"

The party went on for awhile, a few families leaving and Nathan ending up in the cabin with four of the girls as they just talked and watched a movie. Many of the couples and adults now getting ready to leave as the others left to their tents all over the camping sites. Jared smiled as he motioned Tony to follow, leading him behind the cabin where they could hear Nathan and the other teens. The boy seemed to get along fine with the girls.

"Must get lonely when you're a new papa, huh?"

Back
Top Bottom