Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

"Perhaps it is a question Ghirahim can answer when I give him life." Medusa said with a slightly disinterested tone. She didn't really care how it got here one way or the other, just that she could use it to her advantage. "It's so unruly around you, though. You should leave for now so it will stop gravitating towards you. It's annoying."

"It's much like you and that boy of yours," Ganondorf smirked, turning to leave. "Overprotective, violently so...I don't think it likes you very much," he said, laughing as he exited the room. He needed to find that wayward girl, anyway...she no doubt had questions and concerns, and what kind of King would he be without making sure she was comfortable? More to the point...he needed to make sure she didn't know anything she shouldn't.

Medusa just glared at him on his way out, then turned to face the sword that seem to continue to pulsate menacingly despite it's master leaving the room. Somehow she could already tell this thing was going to be ungrateful to her, but...it meant little to nothing if it was loyal to Ganondorf. Well, she supposed now was the time to give Chi another mission. One that would force blood on her hands, one that would make her never be able to return to the light...

Lux knew that she was in trouble, since Kali and Sybil were just sort of...hanging around her inside her humble quarters that was filled with nothing but a couple chairs, a bed, and piles upon piles of books she had to return to their respective owners eventually. Kali kept asking her questions about the mission, and Sybil just stood there with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed. The more questions she answered, the more it forced her to remember the evening before. She was extremely vague about the incident where she had to help Lord Ganondorf with her magic, but Kali seemed to be satisfied with her answers.

And then she felt him, just as he reached the outside of her tent. She swallowed hard and looked at her hands that were carefully centered in her lap as he made his way in. She still didn't understand everything she had seen, but somehow she knew it was more than what she was supposed to see.

"We should take our leave." Sybil muttered as she bowed to her king. "My lady has much to do, and has wasted time here."

"Ah, yes, much to do. If you need anything, Lux, just let us know. It sounds like your mission was most enlightening, and you did very well in helping our King." Kali winked at Ganondorf just before taking her leave, and Sybil was right on her heels.

Great, now she was alone with him. Again.

Ganondorf chuckled faintly at the two leaving, before he decided to settle in front of her, crossing his legs. Even like this, he was easily taller than him as he regarded her with an easy smirk. "You know," he purred. "You're not in trouble, girl...I owe you enough that I am willing to forget whatever you saw," he mused. "However...it seems that it is bothering you, and I would like to know why."

Lux was quiet for a moment as she tried to think about exactly what bothered her, and how to word it without sounding like a woman who wasn't fit to be a Gerudo warrior. As much as the bloodshed shocked her, she was still very prideful in her abilities and wanted to prove herself useful. Perhaps it was because she was inexperienced...and young.

"What I remember from when we were connected...was war. It was terrifying. The way you fight...was equally terrifying. It is bothersome, to know that we will eventually be at war with Hyrule, and the thought of death in such abundance is...not comforting. What's worse is that it won't ever stop. It's been like this for a very long time...much longer than any of us mortals can comprehend. Isn't that right?"

"Hm," Ganondorf smiled, head tilted a fraction. "Yes, it has...and it will undoubtedly continue on until there is nothing left, I am...what I am," he mused faintly. "I cannot...not hate them for what they did, it is like you cannot live without breathing. It is not something I can control, nor do I want to, I fight, I kill...I enjoy it, I savor it like the beast I am," he purred. "I wish to see the entire world under my grasp, Lux, even the most benevolent of people fought for their country, for their beliefs, do you think what I do is any less wrong that our people being stuck out here, and hated...simply because I am one of you?"

"No, I suppose not." Lux said with a frown as hugged her knees to her chest. There was something else that bothered her, but she dared not vocalize it. Up until now, they had believed he was evil, and that following him would only bring death and despair. Witnessing his memories only confirmed what they had been told from the very start. It might not have been their deaths, specifically, but there was death none the less.

She didn't know why she had managed to be the only one who seemed to remember what Ganondorf truly was. Maybe she wasn't, maybe she was just the only one who cared at this point. She didn't want her people to die out, but she also didn't want to be involved in countless murders, she was just..so conflicted. "What's going to happen...if you do take over this land, My King? Will you move us somewhere where we can prosper? Will you slaughter the Hylians and their Queen for what they have done to us?"

"You are far wiser than you look," Ganondorf smirked, hand on her head. "You are my people, Lux...and no matter what drives me, I will not and cannot forget that, once I rule, you will be able to travel wherever you want, wouldn't it be nice to see the world without fear of being judged as a Gerudo?"

He didn't answer her question, but she knew better than to expect him to. In the grand scheme of things, she was just a girl who asked too many questions, and wasn't worthy enough to hear the answers she sought. So she decided to drop it, and only nodded as she felt his large fingers run through her hair. It felt better than it should have, more comforting. She could guess why. He had an otherworldly charisma that seemed to draw them all in, but she knew better than to be lost and devoured in it. "I would like that very much, and if there is truly no other way, I will fight for it with you and my sisters." She simply said. She didn't have to be happy about it, however.

"So, is that what's bothering you so much?" Ganondorf asked curiously. "I do not shed blood purely because I enjoy it, I shed blood because I am willing to take every means to an end that I can to succeed, if you wish to see less blood...then perhaps you can help me find other alternative means, mm?"

"Alternative means?" Lux repeated, curiosity obviously piqued. She had a hard time imagining another way to reach his goal...their goal. However she was willing to at least hear him out. "What do you mean by that? I can't imagine being of use in any other way."

"That is a question I do not know," Ganondorf smirked, rising up smoothly. "But, if you find something that I could use, I am willing to hear it, Lux...I am not only the King because I am the only male, you know," he laughed. "Do you not think I would have been murdered years ago if I was a poor ruler?"

Lux furrowed her eyebrows at that and wondered if there was anything she truly could find to stop such a long and arduous history of war, however, she did know one thing. Medusa had never been in any of those memories she had. There were other places out there, there was more to the world than just Hyrule. She didn't know if she could find something, but she had to at least try while peace was here. "I will...try to find another way." She muttered, ignoring his question. He wasn't murdered because he bedded them and gave them children. She knew that, at the very least.

"You don't sound very confident," Ganondorf smirked. "One of the harder realities in life is accepting that some things will never change, but what is optimism if it isn't a fool's bet? I wouldn't have believed I could impregnate Queen Zelda generations ago, and yet here we are," he shrugged. "Things are different, my dear...after all, isn't it the role of a hero and a villain to ruin everyone's assumed outcome?"

Her cheeks flushed at the mention of his impregnation of the Queen. She knew about it, yet him speaking so casually of it just caught her off guard. It was rather...miraculous that he had managed to convince her to give birth to his child. They had been enemies for such a long time, longer than she could imagine. Perhaps a single change could mean the end of this ageless war. After all, she couldn't recall their new Goddess ever being involved in their history. Maybe she was the miracle they needed. "But you never win, at least not for long. But...Lady Medusa will help us this time, won't she?"

"My my," Ganondorf grinned. "Knowledge of events has made you very bold with your opinion, hasn't it?" he laughed. "Yes, that is my hope as well...perhaps the outcome won't be so bloody, after all...what is a Goddess without followers?"

Lux felt her ears burn with embarrassment when she realized what she said. It had come out rather rude, but he didn't seem to mind. Perhaps he was not what she was told he was, if he was open to change. It made her feel better about following him. "Then I will serve the Goddess, and help her grow stronger, so that we will be victorious without the slaughtering of millions of innocents." She said with a small smile.

"Smart girl," Ganondorf purred, fingers running through her hair. "She can always use more faithful, more people alive mean more people to worship...and a skilled orator can turn even more." Hm, he saw potential here, perhaps it'd make Medusa less irritated to be in the desert if she found someone willing to spread her message in earnest.

"If My Lady thinks I am worthy to do so, then I would be happy to." Lux replied as her eyelids drooped ever so slightly at his touch. She was letting her guard down, just a little...if only because she trusted him a little more than she once did. She thought he would simply come in and seduce her, like he had seemingly done with everyone else.

"Good," Ganondorf chuckled, rising up. "I will speak with her about this, Lux...assuming you can keep what you know to yourself, mm? I can't have all my secrets being told around, what would the people say?"

"I won't tell a soul, my King." Lux promised, firmly. It was a little scary, taking up such an important task. However, she believed she was the best for this task. Her sisters were strong, brave, and passionately loyal, but most lacked diplomacy. Their weapons did most of the talking.

"Good," Ganondorf chuckled. "Then, if you do not have any other concerns at present, I will take my leave...your assistance in this matter was appreciated, Lux. I'll see that you'll be properly rewarded, once I have the means."

Lux watched him leave, all the while wondering exactly what he meant by "property rewarded". With him, it could have meant a number of things. She would be happy with any of them at this point.

It was a tad risky sending out Chi to bring her back a suitable vessel for Ghirahim, but she needed to train the girl. There would come a time where she needed her to be more than an eavesdropping mouse, and training her to have no remorse for killing now would prepare her for more sinister missions later. This was a simple enough mission, and Medusa had promised to be there every step of the way. And she was.

The minute she began to feel guilty about what she was doing, Medusa numbed her. If she felt nervous when picking up the new bow that Medusa gave her to kill, she would whisper words of encouragement to manipulate her into drawing that bow. When she finally released the arrow, she hit her unsuspecting target with ease, and Medusa was sure to make her feel good for doing so. Strong. Like her life was more important than the innocent she had slayed. Someone as helpless as Chi would easily fall under the spell of power, and now she had experienced the power of taking another persons life.

Mentally manipulating Chi while keeping the sword in chains was a balancing act, but she managed. Chi was slower when she was carrying a body, but she got back in enough time to be praised more.

"Well done, Chi." Medusa purred as the girl dragged her bounty into the room as if she were dragging a bale of hay. Chi only smiled at the praise, her eyes catching sight of the sword. It was...creepy, but when Medusa rose from her bed and walked over to her, her attention was soley on her.

"I am glad to be of service, My Lady." Chi finally said. She was, she really was, but she felt...different. She felt like she should have felt bad for taking a life, but she didn't and she had no idea why. Maybe she was a worse person than she actually thought. Medusa saw that turmoil, felt it, heard it. So she decided to put an end to it by caressing Chi's cheek with the back of her scaled hand.

"You don't feel bad for killing him, do you? He was just some no named traveler, who strayed a little too close to the desert. His purpose was far more suitable being a sacrifice to me, don't you think?" Medusa purred softly as Chi looked at her wide eyed. It was the first time Medusa had spoke to her so kindly, and...and touched her. It felt good, even if she was just stroking her cheek.

"No, I didn't feel bad at all...I just thought that I should feel bad." Chi admitted nervously as her cheeks flushed.

"Why? You did it for me, didn't you? Besides, you don't need to feel bad for insects who have a lesser purpose than you. The weak are meant to be used. You're an intelligent girl, you know that." Medusa whispered as her hands slid to Chi's shoulders and absentmindedly massaged. "If you stay with me, I will take that weakness away, and you will become strong. Just do as I say, and you won't have to be worried about being like this nameless Hylian that is dead at our feet now. You'll live a comfortable life, without fear."

Chi still couldn't really get over being...touched like this. Well, it wasn't anything naughty, but for some reason it still turned her on. She just swallowed hard and nodded dumbly. Nothing mattered. Nothing mattered if Medusa was pleased with her, not even the life of some stupid innocent bystander.

"You understand," Medusa told her as she slipped behind her casually, her hands still hovering over her shoulders. "Then act like you understand. Act like you're better than those you find inferior to you. The only people that deserve respect, are the strong. Remember that," her fingers trailed to the inside of her robes and found her erect nipples. Chi cried out in shock when she playfully tugged at them. "And you'll be worthy of having a place in my world."

With that, she let the girl go and walked over to inspect the corpse. The wound was clean, easily fixable when she transferred the soul. Chi was standing there, still shocked. Did that...actually happen? She didn't know, but...she probably should excuse herself...and find a quiet corner to masturbate in.

"I will remember, My Lady. I will...leave now. I'm going to go," She stuttered. When Medusa nodded in agreement, she scurried off. Medusa found it so entertaining, manipulating those who were so desperate for a purpose that they'd believe everything they were told. She didn't even have to use her magic to manipulate her that time.

Now all that she needed was Ganondorf, and she could get started.

Well, Medusa worked fast, didn't she? It didn't take much more than a few hours for him to feel that subtle pull in the atmosphere that lead him back to her room. He didn't know what to expect, but a body was not one of them. He cocked his head curiously, brows raised as he examined the Hylian. It would work excellently to forcibly pull Girahim away from the blade, but...

"Where did you find this?" he asked in amusement. "Do you simply have dead bodies stored away somewhere?"

Medusa laughed at his question, shaking her head at the absurdity of the very idea. What good were rotting bodies? "Of course not. Fresh corpses are the only proper vessels for soul transferring, dear. Does it really matter where I found him?" She asked as black mist began to rise from the corpse. She had to prepare it property, didn't she? Otherwise it might reject the soul...

Back
Top Bottom