Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

"Because you needed help," Pit sighed. "Why are we talking about this still? You needed help, I helped you, end of discussion, what the hell do you think I did it for?"

"...That's dumb." Chi said simply. He was more like Pit than he'd ever want to admit, if he only helped her because it was the right thing to do. Not that she didn't appreciate it, but it was more like she didn't understand how he could be so...nice and unpleasant all at the same time. "You knew you'd get in trouble and you helped me because I needed help? Highly illogical." She said decidedly before kneeling down with a smirk. "But also, pretty chivalrous. Maybe you're not the big jerk you make yourself out to be. You were pretty cool for a few seconds there, you know, before she choked you out."

He glanced at her face a moment, before scoffing in irritation and laying on his side. "Report what you found to Ganondorf before Medusa skins you alive," he muttered. "And stop talking like a moron, you're more attractive when you're quiet."

Dumb girl. Why did she have to question everything?

"Uhuh," Her grin just got wider, she knew his game now. He could talk bad all he wanted, but she knew he liked her. She understood him now, he was a nice guy and he totally liked her no matter how hard he pretended not to. "But you still find me attractive nonetheless, so I'm okay with that. Enjoy your rest, Pet." She liked that nickname, a lot.

Pit grumbled in irritation, curling up to sleep. Women, unbelievable.
--
Contrary to the belief of Medusa, who no doubt had a very strong and vocal opinion about what Ganondorf did all day, he was still King of the Gerudo, and as such, that did mean he had matters to attend to. Once the initial rush of loyalty and devotion came flowing into the many women of the Gerudo, they slowly returned to their usual selves, more content, more happy. Just...pregnant, it was his task, after all to ensure his people were surviving.

As much as he knew Medusa was being sour about the treaty they established, the promised influx of supplies would be a large help to maintaining numbers, and happy people were faithful people. Already, many had started worshiping Medusa, if only because her arrival brought Ganondorf back to them. Kali was proving to be a talented administrator, and Sybil seemed content to silently glare at Ganondorfs back all day long. So very protective, wasn't she?

Fun and games were all well and fun, but there was still an army to create, he knew how to do that, but he would need some more help. That is why he was eagerly awaiting to see if Medusa could hold her end of the deal and offer up information to old...sword, of sorts. They would need more help, he could not raise his hand, but neither could Link. He settled his hand on Sybil's shoulder, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ah, today is a great day, isn't it?" he laughed. They had fought, won, and lost so many times, the faces barely changed. But this time? This time it would be different, the fight wouldn't be up to them, it would be up to others, and that kind of challenge was very exciting for someone like Ganondorf.

"...Yes." Sybil muttered in response. Which was more than she said to a lot of people other than Kali, but despite how much she wanted to despise him, she was drawn to him just like everyone else. Kali was the most important thing in the world to her, and if she viewed him as their leader, she would begrudgingly do so as well.

At least their people were thriving now, and they were no longer in danger of dying out.

"A wonderful day indeed!" Kali agreed with a smile. "Of course within only a few weeks, our King arranges such a great treaty with the Hylian's. Our food and water rations are practically going to be overflowing for quite some time, thanks to you and our Goddess, My King. We can't even begin to thank you both enough." It was a wondrous occasion, really. They had always had bad relations with Hylians, but now obtaining essentials would be much less riskier. No longer did they have to steal...at least for necessities. "Actually, now that I think of it..Where is Lady Medusa?"

"Oh, out and about," Ganondorf grinned. "She wished to see the Hyrulians herself, supposedly, I wouldn't worry too much about her, she can handle herself in plenty of ways," he purred. "She is not familiar with these lands, I think it would be good for her to get a more personal perspective." And maybe it would make her less irritable as of late, she was such a sour faced woman, which was a shame, it ruined all of her natural beauty. "I had one of her little birds see if they could find some information for me, a location of something very important."

It was almost as if she had come on cue, and it was embarrassing really. She may have had excellent timing, but there was something utterly chastising about being referred to as a "little bird". As if someone like that could be bothered to learn her name, when half the time Medusa never spoke it anyway.

...At least there were pretty women around him. Chi was developing a bit of a complex spending so much time around the Gerudo. There was something entirely exotic about them, and Kali was her favorite. Her breasts were amazing.

Sybil narrowed her eyes when Chi landed in front of them, but she stayed relaxed. There was no threat, she knew that. The girl was indeed one of Medusa's followers, but she noticed the looks she gave Kali and she didn't like it.

"My Lord," Chi greeted nervously, making a quick bow. She tried to raise her eyes, but it was hard to look into his. "I come with the information you requested."

"Right on cue, how adorable." Kali smiled at the girl.

"Ah yes, Chi is efficient like that," Ganondorf smirked, looking her over a moment. "I trust it was no problems for someone of your caliber?" he added, almost in a voice that seemed almost entirely amused at what he knew the outcome likely was. He saw the boy barely able to fly his way here, how very adorable. Did he favor this little birdy so much?

"Uhh...Nothing too bad." Chi admitted, not wanting to lie, but also not wanting to volunteer too much information. It was weird enough to hear him say her name. So, maybe she had a presence after all. "I did some research at the royal library, and it appears that they have sealed the blade Ghiraham deep inside Death Mountain. The Gorons were tasked with guarding it to keep it from...falling into the wrong hands." Falling back into his hands, she was sure.

"I see," Ganondorf mused, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "That could prove to be a minor problem...the Goron are not very fond of me," he smirked. "But no matter, the Gorons are not protected under the treaty, only Hyrule," he purred. "I can handle that matter easily enough, I'm quite sure."

"Do you need any assistance from us, My King?" Kali asked thoughtfully. There were quite a few of them who weren't expecting yet, and while she would have been reluctant to volunteer them for dangerous missions beforehand, she had utmost faith in Ganondorf's direction. If he felt like they could handle it, they'd handle it. "After all, stealing things is our specialty." She smirked.

Chi...did not want to be apart of this conversation, as she had no input, so she decided to let her eyes wander. How scantily clad these women were dressed. Must've been nice to have the body for such garments.

"So it is," Ganondorf mused faintly, tapping his chin in thought. "As am I, of course," he purred. "No more than three, Kali. We shall have to be fast, and quiet." It had been quite some time since he had become a lowly thief. But perhaps subtlety would be a finer part of this task, besides, less politics involved that way. They could assume it was Ganondorf, but if they had no proof, it'd be harder to argue.

"It shall be done. You can borrow Sybil, she's been getting rusty lately." Kali smirked as she turned towards her. "You don't mind, do you? Being separated from me for a night?"

"...No, Kali. I go where you wish me to be. I trust you'd welcome my assistance, My King?" Sybil asked softly. It made her uneasy leaving Kali's side, but...with the new treaty, and if they were quick about this infiltration, nobody would bother them. However, this bird girl would certainly annoy Kali if she left her alone...and she seemed oblivious to her glaring when she was staring at Kali like that.

"Excellent," Ganondorf purred. "I look forward to seeing you in action, Chi, you've done well, why don't you relax until Medusa returns, no doubt she has another mundane task for you." Hm, she had the scent of Pit on her, interesting...

Chi blinked when she heard her name, her eyes snapping back to Ganondorf before lowering themselves again. "Yes, My Lord. Lady Medusa should be returning shortly." She muttered shyly before taking her leave. That went...better than she expected. Much better. Still strange how he even knew her name, but it felt good to be acknowledged.

"Sybil, go send a scout to Death Mountain first. We need to know what we're dealing with here." Kali ordered. Sybil nodded dutifully before taking her leave as well. Kali watched her go before looking up at Ganondorf. "Why is this sword so special that the Gorons have taken it into their possession?"

"It is a very old sword, my dear," Ganondorf murmured. "Before I was who I am now, I barely remember those times...I just remember how I felt, it is a remarkably potent blade, among other things," he smirked. "You could say it's a relic of a time before I was Ganondorf."

"That makes sense, I don't think it's in any of our history." Kali mused thoughtfully. She liked to think she knew a great bit about their history, considering how much her Nabooru had taught her before she made her the leader of the Gerudo right before disappearing. That was years ago. "What do you plan to do with it once you obtain it? We are at peace with Hyrule now, are we not? Or are you planning to give it to someone else..?"

"A proper King needs a proper weapon, Kali, wouldn't you agree?" Ganondorf smiled. "I wouldn't concern yourself about that, Link has his Master Sword, I should have my own."

"Well, I suppose if you put it that way...it will be worth the risk." Kali said with a nod. Especially if they decided to break the treaty for whatever reason. Honestly, she felt like there was more to this than he was letting on, but it didn't matter. She'd have faith in him.

"I hope the blade is certainly worth all the trouble." The disembodied voice of Medusa rang through the air loud and clear before she actually appeared before them. Her trip was a short one since she used her magic to travel this time. She had gotten stronger since she had left, that much was clear.

"It is," he purred easily, feeling a faint hunger in her gut at her arrival. My my, her trip had been fruitful, it seemed. Could she look any less attractive? He almost thought she was doing it on purpose, or was she just showing off now? "It has been many, many generations since it was in my hands...I find with our new partnership, I will be able to offer you something very unique."

"I'll take your word for it. If they've gone through the trouble of sealing it away, it must be a capable weapon." She was still...irritated with him, but her recent trip made the treaty almost worth it. "Kali, leave us. I have something I need to discuss with Ganondorf, alone."

"As you wish, Goddess." Kali said respectfully. Medusa waited until she was gone before speaking again.

"I paid the hero a personal visit, it seems he has a very fond presence snaked around him like a second skin. It's in love with him." She sounded disgusted, when she said that last part. "However, it's not the type of love that is pure and selfless. It's the selfish kind, and it's radiating from his piece of the Triforce. What can you make out of that?"

Ganondorf rubbed his chin a moment in thought, head tilted. "Mm...it's hard to say," he admitted. "The Hero of Time, as it were...he is a figure of remarkable prominence whenever he appears, however...this one appears different, though many of the little heroes that I have fought through the generations rarely change, they aren't always so aware of what they are, this one seems to be, it's quite interesting, however..." he mused. "Perhaps it has grown bitter with time, over what it has seen?"

"Is this the first time you've seduced the Queen? I did not sense this animosity the first time we encountered them both." Medusa stated as she placed her hand on one of her hips. It could have just simply been with her growing power, she could pick up on otherworldly things easier, but it didn't seem so. She felt it the moment they saw her and her senses simply fine tuned themselves after her power increased. "It grew angrier at my words when I mentioned the Queen giving her body to you."

"It is, in fact," Ganondorf purred in amusement. "My my...not only is the little shadow around him possessive, they are also very touchy about what hurts his little heart, how adorable, This warrants further investigation, my lady. Once I obtain my sword, perhaps I will pay my new wife a visit," he laughed. "Perhaps this can be used in our favor."

Back
Top Bottom