The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

He sighed, long, heavy, laborious, much like a child who got irritated that his point was manipulated to someone else' ends. She always had to be so bitter, didn't she?

"No," Pit muttered. "You...I don't know, I don't like thinking that," he admitted after a moment. "Besides, what would that do for me? Not like it changes anything, you'd just be gone and...well, I don't like that," he shrugged.

"What do you like, Pit?" Medusa asked after a moment. He had to be so confusing all the time, didn't he? He didn't seem to know what he wanted, except to be free. Free to do what? If he didn't want to leave her, then what was the point?

"...What do you mean, what do I like?" Pit mumbled. "I like flying, wherever I want. I can't do that now. And I guess you're alright, you made me, didn't you?" Like...a mother, or something strange. Did Goddesses even consider the things they created like their children? It was a question that weighed a lot of weird things in his head he wasn't really sure how to explore.

Medusa was silent for a moment, trying to decipher it all. What did this really mean? That he wanted to leave his tower whenever he wanted to? Without telling her? But he still hinted at...liking her. "Hmph, and here I thought you despised me for creating your existence. After all, you know why I made you, and I suppose if I were made to serve someone, I wouldn't like it much either. But you were supposed to like it. I didn't create you to hate what I wanted you to be, so stop looking at me as if I enjoy seeing you miserable all the time." She was tired of it, honestly. It...hurt her. That's why it bothered her so much, that someone that she had created felt like he couldn't trust her. He was never receptive to her touch, not even once. He rejected her, and she was still bitter about it.

"Why?" Pit muttered. "Why should I just follow your orders when I don't have any reason to, when that's all you want from me? Why can't you actually..." He grumbled. "Why can't you just let me...I want to do that without being expected to, why can't I?" How could he trust her when she made him to trust without any chances to prove it?

She once again found herself at a loss for words. He...wanted to do things for her? He just didn't want her to expect anything from him. She didn't quite understand the concept of wanting to obey, but not wanting to be forced to. However she understood enough to know what he had been so irritated about from the beginning. "You want a reason. A good one." She muttered softly. "Something beyond that I created you, that I am a Goddess. That's what you want." What could she do? She had never thought about how she could make him comfortable. It was so stupid to think about...other people. But it was him, she needed him.

Medusa stopped walking, her hand reaching out to grab his. "I can't give you what you want. I can never not expect you to follow me. I created you, Pit. I am your mother. If you don't obey me, no one will. If you don't stay because you have to, you won't stay at all, but...I can make it...better for you."

Pit blinked faintly in surprise, he wasn't...really expecting her to respond to it. Especially with such a tender hand, which he noted was remarkably gentle, even when it seemed scattered with scales. His index finger subconsciously slid along her palm. "...What...do you mean?" she murmured curiously, brow furrowed. "How can you make it better?" Maybe this was actually getting somewhere?

She stared at him intently, as if sizing him up. Really, she was considering the only thing she knew how to do to please a man. He was the spitting image of her second greatest enemy, but yet she still found herself attracted to him despite his..youth. Perhaps it would be an easy feat to simply make him her sex toy, but no. That would make things worse if she treated him like how she treated the others. He wanted to feel like more than just an object. He wanted to feel like a person, and she didn't know how to treat him that way. She gritted her teeth in frustration and pulled him towards her abruptly. This was infuriating. "I don't know. I have no idea what you want. I don't even want to care about what you want, but I do...so just let me care, and that's how it will be better." She growled as she embraced him, pushing his head between her generous cleavage. She would wait to see how he'd react before she continued. If he didn't want it, she didn't know if she'd stop. But she could at least try to make him feel like he had a choice.

Pit blinked in surprise, and...really, before he knew it, he was face first into a pair of breasts that were hidden behind silk. His wings spread out faintly, feathers ruffled. That...was not the response he was expecting, exactly. Then again, what exactly was he expecting? He froze, a little, before he nuzzled against her chest with a long sigh, his wings drooping. He...liked this feeling, a lot. Even if she did it because she probably just wanted him to be a pliable little toy for her, he could enjoy the feeling, however fake and hollow it was.

What was she getting at, though?

"I know you don't trust me. I've never give you a reason to, but I need you to trust that I will make it better for you. Starting now." She was doing it for selfish reasons, she couldn't say it was for him. She needed to feel like she was in control, she hadn't felt like that since she joined forces with Ganondorf. There was no one around for miles, but that didn't matter much. She knew there was always a possibility that Palutena could be watching from the skies. She would fix that, simply by using her magic to create a barrier above them. Her thick clouds rolled in, blocking out the moonlight completely so that it was even darker than before. That didn't seem to matter, as her skin simply glowed softly in the darkness like the moonlight itself, so she could still look into his eyes and he could look at her.

"Do you trust me?" She asked as her hands moved through his black hair, massaging his scalp in an almost loving manner. She had to practice patience...and try to at least pretend like she cared about how he felt.

Pit glanced up at the sky a moment in surprise, before looking up at her again. She was alluring, in her own way, he supposed. Comforting, her touch made his eyelids flutter, even if the bitter part of him realized that this was just another game for her, another way that she could secure loyalty without really trying. But...what if she was trying? What if she was and he pushed it away? He couldn't help how he felt, no matter how much he wished it was otherwise.

"Yes," Pit murmured. He didn't know how true that was at the moment, but her touch was comforting in ways he didn't know how to describe. Warm, kind almost...was it fake? Was his feelings supposed to be like this?

Medusa didn't know why that made her feel better, but she didn't want to waste time contemplating her feelings. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to take him. To her, it was mutually beneficial, but he wouldn't know it until she showed him. She pressed her lips against his and pulled him into a deep kiss. She would take it slow, for his sake. He would figure out what she meant to do with him, he had seen her do it with Ganondorf enough.

Pit blinked widely in surprise when her lips touched his, his brain blanking out in an instant before he returned the kiss with as much eagerness as he could, pressing his lips against hers as his hands gripped her arms. What...in the world? Did she take cues from Ganondorf now? This was completely insane, what did this have anything to do with establishing trust?

...Not that it stopped him, really. But it was an important question nonetheless.

His reaction made her feel...desired. It felt good, after all the rejection she had experienced from him before. This time he didn't pull away from her, and it encouraged her to continue on. She pushed him to the ground, but he would not feel sand beneath him. Only the softness of pillows that she had materialized with her magic, similarly to the ones she had given him to use in his tower. Once she settled into his lap, she continued to kiss him hungrily, using her tongue to play with his. His technique was clumsy, but all that mattered what his willingness.

Pit was suddenly underneath...a lot more woman than he was ever expecting to be underneath, he sucked in a breath as he opened his mouth and found his hands roaming up her silk, his palms pressing against her breasts to squeeze hungrily. He had never really wondered before just what was underneath those dark robes, but now he had a very clear feeling that the answer was 'nothing', his hips shifted a little, his tongue moving around hers in mild amazement.

How did they get here? Was this...something that Palutena and Pit did?

Medusa smirked at his curious hands, and she had no problem removing her clothing with a simple thought. It simply evaporated into a light mist and he would be touching her skin. She started rocking herself back and forth in his lap, feeling his growing erection that was pressed against his shorts. He would be able to feel the heat of her sex as if it was almost directly against his skin, but would be safe against the aphrodisiac of her growing wetness for now. "I can feel that you like this," She purred against his neck. "Don't you, Pit?"

"Yeah," Pit breathed heavily, his palms shifting out a moment in surprise as he was suddenly exposed to...all of her, and there was a lot of her to go around. He palmed her breasts again, transfixed by the shape, the way they moved in his hands before his fingertips found her darker nipples and he tugged down on them, perhaps out of morbid curiosity...but all of it went right between his legs as he nuzzled against her neck with a hungry breath.

This...this felt different than how she usually sounded. Was she like this to people she trusted?

"Mm...good." She breathed against his neck, her nipples throbbing at the tug. It felt nice, even if it was sloppy. "I want you to remember that you like it, because once you're inside me, you won't be able to think straight." She explained as her hands moved to undo his robes. "I can't turn that off, but I want you to know that I'm not doing it on purpose. It's just how it is."

"Like I'm thinking straight now," Pit said, sucking in a breath as his erection eagerly bounced out, throbbing hungrily for more attention as he squirmed against her hands. What was she getting at? How could he not like this? Everything felt incredible, and all he wanted was more of it.

"Maybe not." Medusa said with a smirk as her hand trailed along his thick erection. It was...bigger than she expected to be honest. Not that she was complaining, it was the perfect size for her to ride. She positioned it directly beneath her lips before lowering herself down, her wet lips spreading perfectly around him before the tip of his cock entered her tightness. She stopped there, if only for him to get used to the feeling of being inside of her, and of course so she did not overwhelm him with aphrodisiac. If she went slow, he'd be fine.

He sucked in a breath of surprise, his fingers sinking against her hips as his wings spread out in shock, feathers ruffled as his hips lifted up with a faint whisper of surprise. Oh, oh...that felt...he couldn't even put it to words. Pleasure radiated across his body, making him shudder heavily as he bit his lip. Was this...was this why Ganondorf enjoyed it so much?

Medusa leaned over to press her lips against his while she slowly lowered herself into his lap again, her soaking wet folds swallowing the entire length of his cock. She wanted to give him something to focus on so he wouldn't get lost in the pleasure, otherwise he wouldn't fully be able to enjoy it. She liked how he reacted though...she was in control. And as soon as her cheeks were resting on his thighs, she began rocking her hips, keeping her pace just as slow while her tongue buried itself in his mouth once more. This felt better than she thought it would...

Pit sucked in his breath, eyes lidded with pleasure. It was hard not to grunt out in pleasure when she began to move, his tongue eagerly meeting hers every chance he got as his hips began to roll out of instinct. This...this felt so good, is this is how she got to trust people?

Medusa moaned softly against his lips in approval as she moved her hips in unison with his. There was an audible slap when their bodies met together that echoed through the dry air of the dessert. She broke the kiss when her fingers gripped his hair and pulled his head back to expose his neck to her. "You're a good boy..." She whispered against his pale skin before running her tongue along his neck. "You feel so nice to be on top of."

Pit shuddered heavily, hips arching with a hungry, tiny whine as he started to buck faster, not that if he knew that was even possible. He had barely noticed the speed they were going, how his body simply relaxed at her touch, her tender words as his wings drooped contently, his fluttering in pleasure. A good boy, he wanted to be a good boy, and he wanted to do that by going harder, making her feel better. "You...you feel good too," he moaned.

Back
Top Bottom