The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

She grabbed his wrist, preventing it from traveling up her robe any further, and pressed her claws firmly against it. She broke the skin but did not make him bleed. She would never be one of his whores he could seduce and control, no matter what bet they had made. "I could break the seal now that my powers are even stronger than when I weakened yours. Finding him...well I'm sure I can do that as well. What is his name?" She asked curiously, though her grip did not loosen. Not until he pulled away.

"Ghirahim," Ganondorf grinned, not that his hand strayed away, but it didn't move either, seemingly content with stroking the skin he had found. "He is a...long past old retainer of mine, you could say. And an exceptionally talented swordsman of sorts, he is a sword, after all. That was before I was what I am now, long ago...but such power doesn't die, it simply rests."

"Interesting," Medusa mused as she imagined what kind of power could turn a sword into a retainer. It was relatively common to be able to animate objects, but giving them a will was something only a God or Goddess could do. Surely it wouldn't be hard to find such a power, it would be rare to run into that sort of thing in the mortal world. "I will find him for you then. Provided that he isn't within Castle City of course, but I doubt they'd want something like that in their walls." She would let him continue his mindless prodding, for now. She was getting to be in a better mood now that they were already making plans to recruit their next ally...

"Mm, no," Ganondorf purred. "My memories do not go back so far that I know it's location, but I can assure you that it was not where Hyrule is now...there was a time when Hylia's light was everywhere that there was land, long ago. But the memories resonate within me, if you can find something, perhaps I can pinpoint it."

"Give me a day, and I will have information for you." Medusa promised as she guided his hand away from her leg and looked out the window. "Maybe sooner. It just so happens that I know someone who knows a lot about Hyrule in it's modern day. If not, then I will make her find out where your Ghirahim is." She smirked. Yes, she would be far more useful than she looked, if she was reliable.

"As you wish," Ganondorf smirked. "I suppose I should find something more suitable for my time than letting my hands wander on perfection, mm?" There were many monsters of the desert, some of which were older than he could recall, perhaps it would be a way to kill time.

"Did I not tell you to spare me your charm?" Medusa asked, returning his smirk. He could save it for his whores, she certainly didn't need to hear it.

Chi was half way across the dessert before she remembered she actually had a place to go tonight. She couldn't help it, honestly. Perhaps she was getting her hopes up, but this had been the first time she had ever felt like her life meant something. It felt better than all the freedom in the world, not that she wouldn't enjoy still collecting information for fun.

She wasn't sure if Pit was still in his tower, so she decided to be polite. After all, it was his place, not hers. Who knew what weird stuff that guy did alone anyway? He was..supposed to be that other Pit, but he didn't seem like him at all.

"Hey Pit? You here?" She called out as she landed on his balcony.

Pit was in fact present in his tower, overlooking the landscape with a discerning eye in a pose designed to deter attackers and would be invaders of privacy alike on his collection of pillows. To the untrained eye, this was something else entirely. But that was his cunning plan. Nobody would know that he was waiting for a moment to strike at any possible time and place, like a coiled snake, ready for prey to arrive.

In the layman terms, he was asleep, as signified by a loud, and drawn out snore, his hands behind his head. Normally, he'd feel a little more antsy, but since there really wasn't anything to do besides fly, he needed some time to rest, not like he had a schedule to keep or anything.

...How lazy of him. Either napping or going to bed way earlier than she'd expect from a guy like him. Still, that didn't stop her from inviting herself in, quietly of course. Then again, if he hadn't woken up when she called out to him, perhaps she didn't need to actually be sneaky about this? She squatted down in front of him, twisting her neck so she could see his face. He..smelled good. Again. Ugh, and he was really good looking..even more so when his face was like this.

"Pit...are you still in the world of the living?" Chi whispered as poked his forehead. This position couldn't have been comfortable to him...

Pit snorted when his finger jabbed his forehead, his dark eyes snapping open and staring right at her so close. He immediately caught wind of her scent, her skin still hot from the desert, the sand, the faint...what was that? He didn't know the stupid word, because he barely knew how he knew words in the first place. His first reaction was to hit her, or...something, but he didn't. He simply stared back at her, his face settling into an unpleasant frown.

"...Do I poke you when you're asleep?" He muttered dryly. "The hell do you want, you flat chested nag?"

"F-flat chested nag?!" Chi repeated incredulously, the smile never leaving her face but the irritation was apparent in the rest of her features. What the hell was that?! He was going to tease her like everyone else, huh? Well two could play at that game! She took pressed her finger harder against his forehead so that she could tip his head up and get a good look at his face. That way she could see the look perfectly when he heard what she said. "Tch, and here I was thinking that you were uncomfortable with your head down like that, but you must have been used to it with all the bowing you have to do to Medusa!"

"Ow, ow ow!" Pit hissed, swatting at her hand in annoyance. "Ugh! What do you want!?" he spat. "I was enjoying a nice nap until you came along and started jabbing me with your fat fingers!" he grumbled, rubbing his forehead. Jeez, what was her problem!?

"What do I want? Hmm, lets see..." Chi said as she placed her "fat finger" on her chin in thought. "I don't want anything. Just wanted to bother you." She sneered at him before she moved to the far end of his little nest, away from him. What was his problem? He was so rude! She wouldn't let it bother her though. He was like everyone else, so why should she let his dumb insults bother her? "Why are you napping anyway? Don't you have anything better to do? I was on a dangerous mission a few hours ago, and all you were doing was laying around here?" She kept her back to him while she undid the straps of her sandals. She didn't care if they were arguing, she'd make herself at home regardless.

"Nobody told me anything," Pit shrugged, scratching his head as he reclined back again, hands behind his head. "So why not take a nap? Not like I can really fly around like I want to anyway," he muttered. "So I might as well get some sleep, it's too hot to be flying anyway, why didn't you just wait until it was cooler?" Hmph, what a pain in the ass. Why did she keep bothering him and why was he okay with it?

"Missions don't wait. At least the important ones." Chi said as she removed both of her sandals. "I was tailing Ganondorf. You know, that really huge monster guy? I went all the way to Hyrule and spied on him, and nobody noticed at all. Not a single soul! Pretty cool, huh? I told you I was important." It was kind of hard to talk about what she had done today without thinking about what she had saw. Seriously...sex was fascinating. She hoped Medusa wanted to spy on him again soon. She wanted to see it better. It looked...really good and she didn't particularly understand why. Not like she ever did anything like that with anyone.

"Oh yeah?" Pit said, scratching his forehead. "That was him going to the treaty discussion or something, right? Medusa seemed pretty irritated about that." Guess she wasn't bad at hiding, huh?

"Well, yeah, for a good reason too. I probably shouldn't talk about it...at least not to just anyone. Let's just say...that guy really likes girls. I don't think Medusa really likes that." Chi commented before letting herself fall back on the pillows. She felt her her head stop just short of his side, but she didn't care. She only looked up at him with a grin. "Guys are dumb and girls can manipulate them into doing dumb stuff."

"And what makes you say that?" Pit said dryly, tapping her forehead with his finger. "What'd you see, Chi?" Medusa, jealous? Heavens forbid, that woman could get jealous over grass being greener than she was, and he didn't need a lot of time to know that.

There was a brief moment where her thoughts went into the gutter, not that she could help it. The sounds that they both made gave her that tingling sensation again, this time it was more focused between her legs. Her face flushed at that before she shook her head. "I can't tell you what I saw, not that you'd understand it anyway." Chi stated as she swatted at his hand. Ugh, she could barely explain what she saw to Medusa, she would never be able to talk about it with a guy!

"Oh, please," Pit said dryly. "If you're smart enough to figure it out, I could figure it out twice. What'd you see?" Now he was curious, just what was such a big secret that got her all flushed and bothered? She was kind of...attractive like that, actually.

"I'm way smarter than you." Chi said as she rolled her eyes. Well..all she had to do was say one thing, right? She didn't have to describe it. Still, the more she thought about it, the more flustered she got. If she didn't tell him, he would keep making her think about it...

"Anyways, Lord Ganondorf...he...he um...him and the Queen..." Ugh, she really couldn't tell him, but the way he kept giving her that irritated, impatient look. She had to put it in the simplest way possible so she could stop thinking about the way Zelda sounded and the noises their bodies made together when Lord Ganondorf thrusted that big thing into her...

"They made a child, and I saw it." She said decisively with a nod, though the flush did not leave her cheeks.

"...What?" Pit said faintly, brow raised. "That's not how that works, Chi. You can't just like make a baby out of nowhere, it...oh," Pit murmured. "Oh, you saw that." Huh, well, that would...explain a lot.

"Yeah, so...Medusa isn't too happy about that." Chi said as she turned away from him. For a second there, she thought she'd have to go further into it. "I'm surprised you know what sex is, anyway. You've never done it before, right?" Changing the subject would help her stop feelings so weird, maybe she could go back to teasing him if she made it about him.

"No," Pit said easily. "But I've seen Ganondorf and Medusa do it, for a really long time," Pit grumbled. "Sounds gross, looks disgusting."

...Did weird things, though. To him, he meant.

Chi flipped over suddenly as she stared at him like he had grown a second head. "Medusa? Disgusting?" She repeated his words, again, as if she could not believe what came out of his mouth. "You're crazy. I bet she looks..really nice that way." Chi could only imagine, Medusa was scary but if she looked anything like Zelda did when Ganondorf took her so roughly...the thought was...ugh, she couldn't stop trying to imagine it! Until she felt something warm and sticky drip from her nose, in which case she immediately grabbed her nostrils and pinched.

She had to know...she had to know what Medusa looked like when she was being fucked! But...but how?!

Back
Top Bottom