The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

Talking somehow seemed to delay this nonsense more than she would have liked. He kept parroting the same thing, telling her she'd enjoy it..and she was scared that he would be right. His touch was dirty only to her mind, but her body welcomed it. The fine hairs on her skin stood on end at each stroke of his fingers, goosebumps rising to her dismay. She was far more receptive physically than she was being mentally. She just needed to stay strong, and his reminder of Link only made her will stronger to do just that. She would not enjoy his touch, not when she wanted it to be Link!

"But as you wish," Ganondorf purred, rubbing his fat tip against her folds. "You can act like you're resisting all you want, but your scent says otherwise..." It was like heaven when he touched her, when his hips slowly sunk in his thick cock. After so many generations, after so long...he had her, it was a victory that nobody could ever take away from him.

When she felt the tip of his bulbous tool press against her folds, she realized far too late that he was much bigger than she anticipated, even when she had a glimpse of it earlier. No matter what she did, she couldn't stop herself from crying out in pain as he slowly buried himself inside of her. Every inch was more painful than the last, and she knew that the evidence of her innocence would be spilling out of her broken flower. She wasn't a virgin anymore...and what hurt most of all was that she lost her virtue to a man she didn't want to know so intimately. How could she ever face Link after this?

"Relax," Ganondorf purred, hands roaming over her breasts to squeeze. To his credit, his hips were slow and almost precise in their movement as he slowly shifted his hips back. "The pain will cease in time, your majesty..." Mnn, it was perfection...nothing less of it. He couldn't help but shift his hips forward again to savor more.

Her hands lashed out to grip his meaty wrists, but her grasp was weak and fragile. She knew if he wanted to, he could have killed her in that moment. She had never felt so vulnerable before...but he was not taking advantage of her weakness, even when the triforce of wisdom was inches away from him. So, he truly had honor? This wasn't a trick like she thought it was?

She couldn't help but listen and relax, only to make it less painful...but her guard was still up.

"There's a good girl..." Ganondorf purred, hips shifting forward again. "Spread your legs wider, feel the sensation...let the pain dull away..." he said, slowly sinking in another inch before pulling all the way out, and slowly back in with a hiss of pleasure.

Every time he moved she tensed automatically, but the pain reminded her to relax. When he pulled out, she gritted her teeth and braced herself for the inevitable plunge. Feeling herself stretch all over again was another shock, but at least a less painful one. She didn't know how she felt about him coaching her through all this, but she just wanted this to feel less painful and less strange.

"Mmn..." Ganondorf rumbled in hunger, his hands slipping to settle on her hips as he started to move at a slow, even pace. It was perfection, nothing short of it...every little tug of friction made him shiver hungrily, his body shifting over hers as he let his hands settle next to her head as he started to buck smoothly. He could feel her loosening up...

As much as she hated to admit it, the more she relaxed herself the better it felt. The sensations of his thick erection sliding in and out of her was still foreign but not as painful now. She would never admit to herself that it was actually pleasurable, but now she was more incline to believe his advice. Even if he was humiliating her, he really did want this tryst to be pleasurable for the both of them. Her strained cries began to grow softer, as each fluid movement of his hips only made her body reward him with more lubrication.

"Good girl..." Ganondorf purred hungrily, his balls starting to smack wetly against her skin as his hands roamed over her perfect, smooth body. Mmn, now this was much better...those little noises were going to go to a much better pitch, he could feel in her perfect pussy.

Every where his rough fingers touched, she felt new sensations that she hadn't previously felt. It was like her sense of touch had been heightened all because of their coupling. It was...good. So good that his chastising words only made it better for her? Why? Why was everything starting to feel just as good as whenever Link touched her...no, it felt...better.

She had to fight this. She couldn't let him turn her into some mindless whore. She didn't want this! But her body...she couldn't control her body anymore. Those disgusting, slippery noises that her cunt made now every time he rammed himself over and over were embarassing. How had she gotten this wet? It was getting all over the both of them, and it didn't smell like blood.

Goddess help her...she was actually enjoying this!

"You see?" Ganondorf purred, letting his wide, fat tongue roam over a breast to suck hungrily on it, his hips starting to buck roughly into her with hungry snarls of satisfaction. If she thought that this would be over with the first time, she would be sorely mistaken...now that he tasted her succulent body, he wanted it until he had to stop.

It was too much. She moaned hotly in satisfaction as she felt his lips wrap around her throbbing nipple. It was a relief she didn't even know she wanted. The quickening of his pace should have hurt more than it did, but the pleasure she got from it numbed whatever discomfort she felt. Her hips started to arch towards his body whenever he pulled out, as if she was desperate and impatient to feel him back inside of her. Her thoughts were beginning to cloud with lust. He was winning, and she didn't care anymore. Not when that pressure began to slowly build inside of her, something she could only imagine to be an orgasm.

"Mmhm..." Ganondorf chuckled around her hungry breast, his lips slipping off it with a wet pop before letting his tongue roam along her chest, bucking into her harder, faster. "You know how long I've wanted to cum inside you?" he purred, letting his hands roam along her chest again to roughly squeeze her tits. "How long I've craved to see your belly swollen with a child? I'm not going to stop until I'm satisfied, Zelda...you're going to feel every ounce of pleasure I can give you!" he said, hands settling on her shoulders to press her into the bed as he started to put his brute strength into it, his eyes alight with demonic hunger.

Of course she didn't know how long he had waited. Her soul might have been old but she couldn't remember her past lives over the course of centuries. She should have been scared by the way he was now handling her. It was no longer gentle, it was like he was losing himself to his own desires. She felt it the way he grabbed her shoulders and she could see it in his eyes. It only aroused her more. She couldn't explain it and she didn't want to. Perhaps she was more attracted to him than she knew. Maybe in a past life, she wanted him too.

She panted hungrily after gasping for air when she realized she needed to breathe. She had been holding her breath while the pressure inside of her continued to build. Then it finally came. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she squealed loudly, her body trembling underneath him as her tight pussy gripped his fat cock. She was cumming...and it was amazing.

It was the grandest feeling he could describe, in all honesty. It barely had a description to begin with, pleasure that had manifested itself over a lifetime that many would barely comprehend came out in one hungry, vibrant roar of satisfaction as his cock flooded her pussy, his hips only slowing so he could savor every hungry throb of his cock, filling her eager pussy as he slipped his hands away for a moment, panting roughly as he leaned down to kiss her.

There was nothing soft about it, it was rough and needy, and he wasn't moving from his spot.

This time she was much more reciprocating of his kiss, easily allowing his tongue inside of her mouth to slide against her own. His thick, virile seed filled up her pussy with ease, and it burned rather pleasantly in a way she couldn't understand. It warmed her from the very core, and it only seemed to want more despite being thoroughly, perhaps even savagely fucked. The thoughts in her head were so dirty, and yet she couldn't bring herself to care while his tongue was down her throat.

He shifted his hips out with a hungry growl, his tongue sunk as deep as it could go before breaking the kiss, his smirk low and playful as his face slid down, his teeth brushing across her neck and shoulder. "I guess we're done here," he purred lowly, her pussy oozing his conquest out in a slow, lazy flow. While he spoiled her flush, peach skin with bites and licks.

Zelda shivered as he slid out of her slowly, but she couldn't stop her hand from grabbing his mane in protest. Why? All she wanted was for this to be over...but yet she didn't want it to stop. Not yet. Her eyes were glazed over with lust as she stared at him. She didn't want to ask, she just wanted him to continue.

"Use your words, darling," Ganondorf purred, tapping her perfect lips. "Or are you two much of a whore to know what you want in your body?" How adorable, she wanted him again? My my, it seemed he was right all along, she did crave him.

Somehow despite her clouded state of mind, her pride stood in the way of her begging like the good girl he wanted her to be. Her eyes narrowed as the life came back to them before she decided to speak. "...You're not really satisfied after just one go are you? After all, you've been waiting so long for this." If she was going to be consumed with his corruption, she would do so on her own terms. She would still be Zelda and not some puppet for him to use.

Ooh, spirited...he liked that, so much so that his cock twitched hungrily with need as he smirked widely. "Hm..." he purred, tilting her chin up, eyes glimmering with hunger. "I suppose not...but don't you have things to do, my dear? Or are you going to tell your servants and magistrates that you're too busy bedding your new husband?"

Zelda flinched at the word he last spoke, and she released his hair. Husband? He must have been joking, saying that to simply mess with her head. "I will tell them that I was fulfilling my duty as their Queen, nothing more, nothing less. I will not do this again with you, so you better make sure you do it right the first time and make me fall pregnant."

"Hm, I suppose I must," he agreed easily, the grin never leaving his face. "Then if you would allow me the honor, my dear...there are far more interesting positions than this dull mess you call sex. We should experience all of them."

"Show me." Zelda simply said as she rose up to sitting position, pushing her dark hair from her face. "If this will guarantee a child, I will be happy to do it."

Back
Top Bottom