The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

"Hm," Ganondorf purred. All prim and proper, even with cum leaking out of her slutty little pussy, how very erotic of her. He did so enjoy the sharpness of her eyes when she was focused. "Very well then, your majesty...why don't you turn around and get on all fours, like a cute little dog?" he leered. "We'll start there, and work our way along."

Zelda didn't like his remark, but she did as he asked nonetheless, pulling herself to her knees and then bending over so her supple ass was in full view for him to see. She could feel their mess continuing to leak from his swollen, puffy labia. She should have been more ashamed, but all she was focused on was relieving that ache between her legs that he had left when he pulled out of her.

"Mm...perfection," Ganondorf growled, hands running over her pert cheeks to squeeze roughly as he moved closer, his large cock pressing against her to effortlessly sink inside with a sharp thrust of his hips. She was coming around, and yet still she insisted on being so refined, while being so filthy. He seemed to have a fondness for women like that, it reminded him of Medusa.

"Nngh!" Zelda cried out as her fingers gripped at the sheets underneath her. That stung...but it still felt good. He slipped in so easily now...probably because of all the lubrication. She wasn't proud of it going in like that, but her body didn't care. Her pussy was still throbbing from her previous orgasm, and it tightened around his shaft reflexively. She remembered to relax, it felt better if she just relaxed...but this was such an odd position and the sensation was different than when they had done it before...

"Mm, you see?" Ganondorf grinned in amusement, placing kisses along her shoulder as his body slid over hers, he was far larger...but that was an advantage here, because the angle that he could drive his fat cock into her was far better in his opinion, and the sweet sound of his balls smacking against her skin sounded so much better when she was underneath him like a bitch in heat.

He was so warm...all this time she had seen him as a cold blooded beast. It was difficult to see him that way now when he was so close to her. He was making her feel so good...even the skin where his lips touch tingled so pleasurably and sent shivers down her spine. The sensation started becoming more familiar, more enjoyable. It felt like..he was going even deeper when they were like this. Still, it felt so good, and she didn't even bother to hide it. She couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly as he plowed into her from behind. She...really liked this. She really, really liked having sex...

He growled hungrily, his hands trailing up her stomach to squeeze her breasts as his hips continued their brutal, fast rhythm and let his teeth explore. This is what he wanted to see, what he wanted to hear. The Queen of Hyrule, nothing more than a desperate whore who needed a hungry release from her tired and dull life. Her moans were the sweetest sound he had ever heard, and all it did was drive his hips faster.

At some point her arms gave out from underneath her and her face landed on the bed. If it hadn't felt so good, the position would have been humiliating. Instead, it seemed to be more arousing now that the focus was less on holding herself up. She could focus on the friction of his fingers rubbing against her soft mounds, the sensation of his cock stretching her open and making her insides mold to the shape of it. It was dirty, disgusting, and yet she was on the verge of cumming again. This time she knew what was happening, this time she forced her ass back to meet his thrusts to make the impact even rougher just so she could orgasm faster.

"Mmn, what's this?" Ganondorf purred hungrily, hips bucking rougher, but slower. "I can feel it, Zelda...you want it, don't you?" he growled, fingers lacing into her hair to yank her head back forcefully. "Out with it!" he roared hungrily, his balls smacking firmly against her ass. She was so hungry for his dick that her hips were going back on her own. He didn't know what felt better, her pussy practically milking his cock, or the fact that she was starting to understand just how good he felt.

Zelda gritted her teeth when he forced her head back, and for a moment she felt something other than mindless need to release. It was irritation..but she knew that if she didn't say what he wanted to hear...if she didn't admit that she wanted it, he would stop. He would stop just because he could...she was at his mercy. "I want it.." Her tone was begrudging, but strong. She would not be ashamed of this, she would not give him the pleasure of thinking he had broken her. "I want to cum...so don't you dare stop!"

The words...she meant them. That was what she hated the most.

"Mm, yes, your highness." Ganondorf purred, fingers tugging her head back further. She was so wonderfully flexible, and it was more addictive than he wanted to admit to hear her hungry moans as his hips continued to their hungry pace. He wasn't going to tell her, because his growling was already starting to pick up. It felt like the first time when his cock throbbed inside her greedy pussy, his eyes fluttering in pleasure as he roared his release, hips burying every thick inch of his manhood inside her.

She could act however she wanted...but he knew what her body craved more than anything.

His hair pulling didn't stop her from reaching climax for the second time. This one was far more intense than the last, not that she was sure why. He wasn't even being gentle with her, or soft..he was just taking her like she was some kind of animal. And..she unfortunately liked it, so much that she squealed even louder underneath him as her juices flooded his cock and made a large wet spot on the bed beneath her. Suddenly she was gasping for air, as if she hadn't taken a breath for the past minute.

She didn't think she could take anymore...she wanted more but lethargy was setting in. That and content...her body had been satisfied but her mind still wanted to feel release again..and again. No, she had to stop. She had to stop while she had a shred of consciousness.

Ganondorf slid out and let go of her head with a heavy exhale of satisfaction, his cock twitching easily as he leaned down to nuzzle her neck with an amused smirk. "Mmn...I'll return later to see of our efforts bore fruit...you behave now, your majesty," he purred, kissing her cheek as he turned to leave, dark energy swirling in his wake to clothe himself to leave her on the bed. Well, the treaty did complicate things, a little bit. But it also offered new opportunities, while he could not directly intervene, it did mean that Link would be a minor issue, supposedly.

He was no stranger to politics, he knew how it worked. He barely paid any of her subjects any mind as he summoned his dark warhorse and galloped off towards the deserts. Ah, what a wonderful, beautiful day it was. He could not wait to return home, perhaps this would brighten Medusa's spirits, but she was rather beautiful when she was frustrated.

Chi's first mission was done, and she was confident she'd be able to get back to Medusa before that horse could carry that scary monster man back to the castle. That scary...scarily hot beast of a man. Chi had always been interested in sex...but it was the first time she actually saw it happen. It might have been a bad view...she couldn't quite see everything went on. But she heard it...she heard everything, even the way the Queen was breathing so raggedly now even after he had left and gone. She felt strange...really warm and tingly. Now was the time to dote on it. No, she had to prove herself to her new Goddess.

Medusa awaited patiently for her little spy to come back, and when she did she had quite the story to tell. While she was annoyingly timid and shy about the entire report, tripping all over her words as she described everything that Ganondorf had done to Zelda, it was good information. Almost irritatingly so. She supposed she wasn't so useless after all.

"Very good. He's coming, so you can go ahead and leave." Medusa said dismissively as she gazed out the window of her bedroom. Rarely were the black curtains every drawn back, but she wanted to see them both arrive.

"Leave? Umm, and go where?" Chi asked shyly, hoping that she had succeeded in what she had been asked to do. Medusa didn't particularly seem happy with her.

"Anywhere. Come back tomorrow. I will have a spell ready. Starting then, you will be my eyes on Hyrule. I will see everything you do." Medusa said before waving her hand. "Now hurry up and leave."

It may have meant nothing to Medusa, but it meant the world to Chi. She wasn't sure what kind of spell Medusa would put on her, but it couldn't have been that bad. Finally, she had a purpose, and she couldn't help but give Medusa a big grin before bowing.

"Thank you, you will not regret this!" She said before she took off out the window at full speed, leaving a few grey feathers behind. Medusa narrowed her eyes at that but did not move from her bedside. Chi would be useful...at least until she regained her sight back.

It was an odd feeling that he'd have to adjust to when he could quite literally feel her gaze on him, especially somewhere that he considered his own personal domain. He welcomed the heat of the desert, grinning in subtle amusement as he slowed his steed to a faint trot, nearing his castle. My my, the air had a faint thickness to it, an electricity of sorts. Did she not approve of his diplomacy? It was a worthwhile endeavor. Perhaps it was time to prod the snake's nest and see what bit as he dismissed his dark steed and headed into the castle proper, moving towards her bedroom.

"Enjoying the view, my lady?" he asked casually, walking in without hesitation. It was a victory for him, without a doubt...something he had long craved to do.

"There's not much to look at." Medusa answered stiffly before turning her icy gaze towards him. "How did it go?" She knew it was quite obvious that she knew what was going on, because Ganondorf wasn't stupid. She wouldn't have even been surprised if he had noticed Chi, the girl was stealthy but you couldn't hide yourself from those who were just...superior. Still, she wanted him to explain himself, and once he did, then she'd express her immense frustration with his plan.

"Well," Ganondorf grinned in amusement, fingers running through his red mane casually. "Very well, in fact...we've got quite a nice treaty planned, my dear," he said, moving to sit next to her on the bed with an easy sigh, resting back on his palms. At times, it was hard to recall that the lovely woman next to him was in fact a goddess. She seemed quite vulnerable to mortal emotion, were all gods like that, he wondered? "Would you like to see the paper?"

"Of course, I would love to see the treaty that will prevent us from taking Hyrule, and with it the Triforce that you need to help me with my endeavors." Medusa said, sarcasm dripping from her every word. She reached out her hand regardless, and narrowed her eyes. "Show it to me." If everything Chi said was true, she already knew what she'd be reading.

"You seem upset," Ganondorf said in amusement, head tilted with a smirk, but handed it off nonetheless. "I told you to trust me, did I not? Trust doesn't usually come with someone being so upset. Or do you think we are capable of opposing Hyrule's army so easily? They are not one to bow to a goddess or not. Besides, as you saw...Link is remarkably capable," he grumbled. "Any way to reduce that effectiveness is a positive, I feel."

But that wasn't what she was really upset about, now was it?

"I'm not upset," Medusa grumbled as she read over the treaty. Word for word, exactly what Chi had said. "However, while I did not expect to take Hyrule tomorrow, this treaty seems to have no effective end date. Unless you plan to assassinate that child, that so call symbol of peace." She spat, and while she wanted to tear the paper in half, she simply rolled it back up and placed it back in his palm. "Please put this in perspective, because from an outside view it looks like an excuse to put your seed in some whore Queen for your own entertainment." She truly did not understand his fascination with breeding these lowly beings as if the end result would be useful!

"If I didn't know any better, Medusa, I'd say you were jealous," Ganondorf purred in amusement. "If you wish for me to satisfy your every need and hope, all you need to do is say so." How very adorable, was she so focused on what he was doing in his free time?

"Do you think I have time to feel such petty emotions?" Medusa demanded as she crossed her arms. "The only thing I need and hope for is, is my revenge against Palutena and Skyworld. Your methods aren't entirely convincing, so I'll ask again. How will this treaty be of any use to me?" How dare he accuse her of something so ridiculous! She was getting extremely tired of his games...and it was even more insulting that she didn't have any choice but to play them.

"Now now," Ganondorf grinned, shifting closer to slip his arms around her and tug her close. "We are in no position to be able to do anything right now, my dear, unless you think a desert of pregnant women is a capable army," he said dryly. "It would have been a matter of time, regardless of what we would have done once they found out I returned, At any rate, now we have the time we need to gather proper allies, while you and I cannot do anything on my own, we can find plenty of worthwhile people to aid us," he smirked, nuzzling against her neck. "Mm, you smell much better than her..."

It was true, though. That faint little scent of venom was a delightful sharpness to his nose.

While he did make absolute sense, she still didn't like it. Not the way he went about it, anyway. If she thought about it, she had waited centuries to regain her power after Palutena had stolen it from her and turned her into a monster. She had been defeated time and time again for her rash actions and reduced to a coward who ran away whenever Palutena and Pit had found her. They had left her alone ever since Ganondorf defeated Pit...and she would now technically be safe while in this vulnerable position from any enemies in Hyrule. Long enough for them to find proper aid.

"Tch, save your charm, Ganondorf," Medusa growled with a roll of her eyes. That charm had been given to Zelda not too long ago, she would not let it comfort her. However, his explanation was placating enough. "As long as we're still planning to take that wretched kingdom, then I'm satisfied. I will be on the look out for worthy aid in the mean time."

"You wound me," Ganondorf grinned, hands drifting down her legs to sink into her robe. "I assure you, everything is going to go exactly as we hoped, all I did was buy time. You must relax yourself, Medusa," he purred. "Everything will be done in due time, we've both waited longer than we wish for this chance, what is waiting a while longer?" Mm, she had so much spirit, but she hadn't pulled away, nor had she done anything but be sharp with her tongue.

He wondered what else that tongue could do. "I require time, but I know of someone who could be of great assistance to us, no doubt the Hyrulians have sealed him away ages ago, but no matter, with your help, I can find what was once mine."

Back
Top Bottom