The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

Zelda pulled her hand back after a second, the disdain on her face clearly still present. "I know. I am prepared to write up the contracts and then afterwards, I will...grant you your wish." She couldn't bring herself to say what truly needed to happen for her to give him a child.

"I am a gentleman, you know," Ganondorf purred. "I find the pleasure in a willing woman far more interesting than the unwilling, and I assure you, Zelda...there will be nothing I do that you won't like."

"Don't misunderstand our agreement, Ganondorf. You will have your child, but if you think you can make me enjoy anything, you are mistaken." Zelda stated bitterly as she turned her back on him. "Now, follow me." She would lead him to her study, where they could draft their proper treaty. She just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible.

"Am I?" Ganondorf smirked easily, following after in amusement. "Or are you just afraid that I might do something you'll like? Mm? Come now, must you make it so serious? This is a momentous occasion between the two of us, why ruin it with your sour mood? Would you not prefer to enjoy it?"

"Enjoying it would only make it more enjoyable for you. Don't play the fool, Ganondorf. You know I am doing this for the sake of my people and them alone. There is nothing else in the world you could possibly give me to make me do this with you otherwise." Zelda responded as she led him down the hall. The servants and guards they passed were on edge, they were angry from yesterday and they had a right. She had to get this over with as soon as possible...

"So very defensive," Ganondorf purred, following after either way. "I suppose I need to approach you at a different angle then, shall I?" he smirked, watching the way she walked. Mm, lots of power in those legs, a posture of a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. But she was to rigid, too set in her ways...

Hmph. He could approach her at any angle and she'd still be disgusted. Nontheless, she didn't bother to answer as she opened the door to her study and let him inside with her. She didn't waste time finding the parchment or the ink. She set both down at the sturdy table in the middle of the room. "We will both write out or contracts, and once we are satisfied with eachothers we will sign them."

"Yes, yes..." Ganondorf sighed, glancing at the with some mild disdain. Did she seriously think he could sit in that? Pah. He pushed away the stupid, tiny thing and summoned a real chair with a swirl of dark magic, a large, plush seat that was appropriately heavy and made of dark, gnarled iron.

"Ah, much better," he said, sitting down with a content sigh. "Must you make this so dull, Zelda? We are going to be intimate, you know."

Zelda glanced up at him, raising an eyebrow as if she had no idea what he meant. "How would you have me act, Lord Ganondorf? You can't possibly expect me to be excited about this." She muttered as she began writing out her side of the agreement. She did not intend to tell him the things that were making her dread this the most. Being a virgin, being in love with Link...it would all just further make him take more pleasure in giving her his child.

"I could expect you to assume that I would like you to enjoy it," Ganondorf smirked. "Do you think me some craven beast to take away the pleasures of a woman without giving some in return? That is no way to establish trust to a peace treaty, now is it?" he sighed, summoning a pen and ink. The things he had to do for his desires...

"Oh, I trust that you'd want me to enjoy it. I'm sure you'll do everything to try to confuse me, to make me want you. That's how men like you work, right? Never satisfied with just taking what you want, no...you have to corrupt it as well. You have to leave your stain on it, otherwise you wouldn't be satisfied. After all, taking things is easy...twisting them is more of a challenge, something you enjoy." She wasn't stupid, he wasn't trying to please her for her sake. He wanted her to like it so that he could revel in it, taking something as pure as her and corrupting it with his devilish desire.

"My my," Ganondorf smirked, resting his elbow on the arm of his chair. "That's quite the story you have, Zelda...and what makes you think that I'm going to do anything to corrupt you? I dare say your precious shadow and your hero boy will end me before that happens. Or are you so nervous you might like it?" This one was smart, it'd be a shame to ruin her intellect. Ah, the struggles of a man in such desperate need...how was he supposed to enjoy this if she was going to be so intelligent about it?

Zelda scoffed and resumed writing up her draft. He would just have to deal with her cold indifference, she didn't have time to continue playing his games. Although when she got to the section that specified the terms of the treaty, she was reminded once more of the woman with snakes in her hair. "who was the sorceress, Ganondorf. You've been awfully dodgy about her. My intelligence said she turned a number of civilians to stone, but somehow they all survived and are back to normal."

"Dodgy?" Ganondorf smirked. "That's the first time you asked about her, Zelda. She's a lovely woman, really...quite beautiful." he mused. "As for your second question, I don't know," he shrugged. "You can believe me or not, but I have no idea why she turned those people to stone. Her name is Medusa, if will get something more than a scowl on your face." he purred. "Didn't figure you for the jealous type, your majesty...although, if memory serves, that boy has always been rather popular with the women, hasn't he? Mm, it must sting a little to think about," he mused. "Your precious hero, bedding some peasant girl..."

Zelda listened to his words, carefully, though her already cold gaze grew icier as he continued on and on. This man was truly insufferable in the most irritating of ways. Either he had selective hearing, or he just wanted to get under her skin. She didn't want to admit that it was working. She tried to think of a rebuttal, but anything that came to mind just seemed like it would satisfy him. So instead, her eyes moved back to the parchment and she continued writing. Honestly, he didn't understand a thing. Not her, and not Link. Link wasn't that type of person, she knew that.

"You know, you're quite beautiful when you scowl like that," he grinned in amusement. "Mm, I like a woman with a nice, frigid look...means there's a lot of heat underneath that ice. I wonder, has anyone melted it yet? Maybe Link has started? Or perhaps that little shadow of yours?"

"Are you finished?" Zelda asked as she placed her quill down, glancing back up at him with a clearly bemused frown. Why did he have to be so...so perverted?! It was going to make this whole thing that much more awful. Still, she couldn't hide the redness in her cheeks when he mentioned Link...again. He didn't have any right to know anything about that!

"Maybe," Ganondorf smirked. "Do you have the treaty done, my dear? I felt it best to see what kind of backstabbing angles you'd be putting in before I gave my revision." She was so very easy to make squirm, wasn't she? He couldn't wait to have her shed those clothes so he could taste every inch...

Zelda pushed the treaty his way and leaned back in her chair, folding her arms expectantly. She expected him to be the one putting in backstabbing angles or playing a trick such as changing the document with his evil magic. She would make sure that none of that happened under her watch.

He skimmed over it faintly, nothing what he wasn't expecting. Explicit remarks for him to involve himself in any acts of hostility towards Hyrule, that also included Medusa in name. Hm, well, she was good at politics, wasn't she? He summoned a pen regardless, adding his own touches. If she was going to be so well definied, he would return the favor. No acts of hostility that would include her little shadow clan with Impa, Link or herself.

And, a trade agreement.

"Beautiful and intelligent," he smirked, handing it over. "You are growing more attractive by the very second, your majesty."

Zelda took the contract from him and ignored his words again, only this time it was because she didn't want anything to distract her from making sure everything was legitimate. She read her own words first, making sure that none of it was changed, just before reading over his. Not once, not twice, but three times did she read it before she took her quill and signed it in her neat, pretty penmanship.

With this, would the war between them finally be over? She doubted it, honestly. Maybe it would last a few years, but she couldn't imagine Ganondorf being satisfied with just the dessert and the dessert alone, even with the trade routes reopened between Hyrule and Gerudo Desert.

She silently pushed the contract back to him and waited. She wanted this to be over and done with as soon as possible...

Ganondorf grinned, pen settled on the paper a moment as he slowly signed it. "You know then, that this means the other part of the deal is in play," he purred hungrily. "I assume you would prefer it to be in your bedroom? Or maybe you would like this study to have our memory together?" There was no hiding it now, he wanted her...every inch of her.

Zelda rose up from her chair, her cheeks growing all the more red despite her still icy composure. "Don't be stupid, this isn't the place for such a thing. I will bring you to my bedroom." She muttered as she turned her back on him. She had to stay strong...for her own sake and for the sake of her people. This would be for the good of everyone...

"Yes, yes..." Ganondorf sighed dramatically, arms crossing. "You have this entire castle, and all you think about is your bedroom? I bet your little hero boy probably wants to picture his Queen in the stables, face down in the hay," he smirked. "I bet you'd like that, Zelda. Your regal little dress hiked up over your hips?"

"I promised you a child, not to fulfill your depraved fantasies." Zelda snapped, though she did not turn around to face him. She was feeling so nervous, so on edge, she didn't know what to do with herself. All of his disgusting talk wasn't helping, the constant bringing up of Link was making things even worse. She knew she had to do this, and yet she wished that this was all some horrible nightmare and she'd wake up from it soon. Her room was just down the hall, and yet the walk seemed to take forever with him following behind her like a predator. She could even feel his eyes burning through her clothes. She was going to be sick...

Back
Top Bottom