Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus ((Silver and Lordhack ))

Elie shifted in her sleep. Her hands started to move to her night gown. She slowly sat up and slid it off. Her perfect breasts bouncing a bit. She laid back and lifted her hips. She slid her panties off. She threw both to the floor and snuggled back into the bed. She slid her eyes open and smiled. "I know its you. Tell you what. I will make a deal with you, but come out first." The covers hid her naked body from him.

He sighed a bit, sure that the spell wouldn't effect her until he had gone for the night, but reluctantly, he appeared, stroking a hand through her hair. If he wanted to see her naked, he could do so easilly, and he'd watched her strip anyway. "Fair enough child." he said, looking her in the eye. He was after all a demon, and demons loved their deals. "What did you have in mind?"

"You want me. I can see it in your eyes. You don't want Sam. I am the prize you seek. Am I not?" She asked as she lay calmly in his arms with him stroking her hair.

"It's not that I don't want Sam dear. It's that she's wicked, easily corruptable, and was pretty much mine from the moment she employed me. You're chaste, innocent, and beautiful. You're a prize, she's just a payment." he told her, continuing to stroke her hair, he could tell she liked being in his arms, even if she wouldn't admit it.

"If you promise to protect me and care for me. If you are gentle with me. If you stop using your spells on me. I will be with you. I wil not be yours to control, but it will be mutual." She said a softly as she snuggled a bit into his arms. She looked up into his eyes as she told him her deal.

He seemed to consider it. Even if he was not bound by his word, her innate knowledge of when she was being manipulated would make the deal very hard to break. "You sure are a naive little girl." he said after a while. "Why would you want that from a demon? Certainly, I can protect you, and care for you, but how do you know I'll keep my word? And you've already sold Sam to me, how do you know I won't ask you to give me more?"

She shurgged, "I don't know, but I am trusting that you won't. You will have everything you want. You will be able to have me sexually, but if I say no you have to stop. That is really the only difference. If you don't want it, then I will have to put up a barrier to protect myself from you. I can protect my mind from you. You have seen that." She closed her eyes as she snuggled more itno his arms. She looked calm and beautiful there in his arms.

He was obviously considering it, as she snuggled into him, it was far beyond tempting, but it would limit him in ways he didn't really want... "You are strong, granted, but you don't know a thing about magic. Do you really think you could place a barrier around yourself?" he asked, genuinely curious. "I like your deal, but I have conditions of my own."

She snuggled into him, "How do you know I know nothing about magic?" She snuggled into him more. "What are your conditions?" She asked softly.

"First, I may still enter your dreams at any time." he said, looking into her, wondering just what she knew. "Second, if I want to try something with you, you have to do it once, even if it's just in a dream you'll forget when you awake." he said, looking down her body under the covers. "Third, you're mine. If you decide you want another man, you may break off this deal, however, when you die, your soul will be mine." he said simply, looking back up to her eyes. "It would be nice if you slept naked every night too." he said in what seemed to be a joke.

She sighed softly as she started to fall asleep. "You can enter my dreams, but one nightmare and the deal is off. You can try things with me, but you have to tell me what it is first. You can try either dream or reality. I am yours. My soul you can have when I am dead. As long as I am in this bed I will be naked." She said softly. "I ask one more thing.. to wait til tomorrow to start.. I am really tried and I would like one more night for my dreams to be mine." She mumbled out softly.

"Fair enough." He said, stroking her hair once more. "I accept your deal, one more night to be completely you." He said, wrapping one arm around her neck, and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Sweet dreams." he said simply, as he moved slowly away from her.

Elie remained asleep as he pulled away from her. She slept soundly through the rest of the night. The next day was saturday and she slept in. Her parents had awoken and left to go do some shopping.

He was right there the whole time, though he didn't sleep in her bed. In fact, he didn't sleep at all, simply watched her shallow breaths, and wondered why she'd agree to such a deal. It was a sweet deal for him, regardless of what happened, he got her soul. For a little while, he wondered if she had some sort of magic she was concealing, was some how luring him into a trap. Mostly however, he just watched his beautiful new toy. Maybe she was so desperate for that special first time with the man she loved, she didn't care that it was him. Then again, love was implied, but never explicitly part of their agreement. He heard her parents leave, and simply waited for her to awake from whatever untainted dreams she was having.

Elie groaned softly as she started to wake up. Her eyes slowly opened as she yawned. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and set up. SHe looked over at him and smiled. "Do you sleep?" The covers fell from her body and exposed her perfect breasts to him. They were the real thing and not in a dream.

"I do." he said simply, looking down at her exposed breasts, obviously enjoying the view, though not leering, he looked back at her eyes. "But I don't need it in the same way as a human. Invading a girl's dream is more than restfull enough, and I only need about eight hours of sleep a week, less when I get a girl's soul." he said, licking his lips and grinning. "You're just as beautiful in the morning, though you got plenty of beauty sleep." he teased just slightly, moving over to her bed and sitting on it.

Elie smiled at him as he sat down. "Thank you. So what now?" She asked as she moved into his arms.

"Well, that depends. When I came to you, I wasn't exactly expecting to make a deal like this, so it's not as though I had plans." he said, wrapping his arms around her bare stomach, and moving in to kiss her neck. "We could go get Sam, certainly this isn't the image she was expecting when she summoned me to get her revenge. Of course, if it would make you jealous, we don't have to. And if you'd rather take some personal time first..." he cut himself off, one of his hands going downward, and beginning to rub at the inside of her left leg.

Elie looked down at his hand and smiled softly. She spread her legs apart some. "I would rather not see Sam. But if wanna do what your hand is indicating to then we can do that." She looked at him with the smile on her face still.

"Mmm, thank you for your permission." he said, watching her legs being to spread for him. It had been some time since he had a willing girl, and he knew they would not be interrupted. Slowly, he moved his hand up her leg, his other arm staying around her stomach, holding her close, while his fingers began to trace her lower lips, just teasing her for the moment.

Elie never had anyone touch her before. It was all new and sent shivers down her spine. She gasped softly as she felt his fingers trace her lower lips. She looked at him. "Should... I lay down? I have.. am not.. sure what to do.. " Her voice as shakey as it filled with nervousness.

"Don't worry." he said, grinning ear to ear as he saw how nervous she was. "I'm an expert." he whispered softly to her, beginning to spread the lips of her pussy. "Sitting, standing, laying down, I can please a woman in many ways." he told her, sinking a single finger inside her. "Just spread your legs, tell me what feels good, and do anything you like." he told her, the single finger that had entered her slowly moving around, testing her reactions.

She gasped as she felt him spread her pussy lips. She looked down at his hand and she spread he legs wider. "Is it alright if this time I do nothing and let you do it all. I am not even sure what I like.." She said softly before jumping some as she felt his finger move around inside her. Her hands grasped the bed under her tightly.

"Mmm, it's fine." he said, grinning. "I can do plenty to please you on my own, like I said, simply enjoy yourself, and tell me what you like." He said, the hand on her stomach going up to play with her left breast, his fingers gently moving over the nipple, one at a time, as he slowly slipped a second finger inside her, the two of them going to her clit, and giving it a gentle pinch.

Elie nodded at his words. She gasped softly as she watched his hand go up to her breast and started move his fingers over her nipple. She felt the second finger slip in. She squealed softly as she felt him pinch her clit. "Wait. I have an idea. What if you blindfolded me... tied me down.. that dream.. the first one you invaded... it turned me on when you had me motionless.."

Back
Top Bottom