Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus ((Silver and Lordhack ))

"Why dear." he said, as he saw her back arching into him. "You want this so badly, you've always wanted this, as long as you care to remember anyway. You looked at other girls, girls who you knew were naughty. You looked at them, spoke to them as though you were better than them. But you weren't. You were just jealous. I'm going to show you all the pleasures you could be feeling tonight. Every single one." he said, thrusting into her again, beginning to go faster now, his free hand going to her back as she arched it up, one arm wrapped around her. His other hand slowly went across to her other breast, and pinched the nipple there, as he began to thrust into her faster. In reality, he began to stroke her hair, listening to what noises made it through her dream into reality.

Elie gave into him. "Oh god.. " She moaned loudly as her body jerked with his thrusts. "Please.. I am begging you.. I can't.. This... I can't.. I want it for love.. not this.. I wanna make love to the man I love the first time and have it be real.. I want to be loved. I WANT MORE!" She screamed out. He would feel his power over her mind start to weaver. She was stronger than he expected. Her pure soul and heart, made her strong. She was screaming out in reality and her body started to struggle and her arms flailed around.

He felt her giving in, her body moving, enjoying this. Than, he felt her beginning to rebel, he knew she was entirely pure, but that usually meant a woman was weak. She seemed to be strong, terribly strong, and part of him was afraid that she might wake up. He could restructure the dream, make it so he was some one that he loved, like she desired. Of course, that would make her fall much less intense. "You want so much Elie..." he said, deciding he would take a risk. After all, she was fighting already, it would be hard to make it worse. "Do you ever think any one will truly love you? You know how guys are. You notice the way they look at you, even though you try to deny it." he said, pinching her nipple again, and thrusting into her. "Do you think any of them will ever love you for anything more than your body? You deserve pleasure, free of love corrupted like that."

Elie glared up at him, "You fucking asshole. How dare you! If someone loves me for that then they don't love. If I have to I would make myself look ugly! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!!" She screamed out. It broke. The dream world went blank and he was thrown out of her dreams. Her eyes snapped open in reality and she flew into a sitting up position. She looked at him as he fell back from her. She jerked the scarf away from her mother, "Oh my god.. your real.."

He saw her awaken, damn, she was quite powerful, or else had some sort of power looking after her. He snapped, and was suddenly gone from her sight. At the same time, he tried to cast another illusion on her, one that would make her fall asleep, for about a minute, than wake up again, as though she'd only dreamed she'd woken up and saw him, and then woken up for real. Still, the scarf he'd used to gag her would be lying there.

Then illiusion magic worked on her and she woke up the second time. She let out a sigh of relief and got up to get a drink of water. "That.. was.. " She shook the thought away as she walked into the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and sat at the table.

He followed her down the stairs, completely invisible, wondering what he was going to do with her. She'd fought him off in a dream, he could physically overpower her, sure, but spells would be tricky, and corrupting her would be very difficult. Invisibly, he put a spell on the glass, so that as she began to drink, she would begin to get horny, becoming hornier and hornier the more she drank.

Elie started to moan as she drunk the glass. She could feel herself getting wet. Her legs slowly started to spread apart. He would see the wet spot on her little white panites.

He smiled, though she wasn't going to act on it, not without at least a little push. Still invisible, he put two fingers together, and poked at her wet spot, just enough to gently push those stained white panties into the lips of her pussy. It would be harder, but coruppting her outside the dream would be worth far more.

Elie moaned softly as the finished the water. She set it down. As he moved her panties into her slit her legs slid further apart. Her hand moved to her thigh, but stopped there. The spot started to get bigger and the scent of her juices filled the air.

He saw how close she was, and weighed his options. He figured that whispering into her ear after a dream like that, even in her own voice, would freak her out too much. But if he just stood and did nothing, she wouldn't go on. He moved his fingers, just slightly wet with her juices, right in front of her nose, so she could smell herself. Than, he moved behind her, and softly began rubbing her shoulders, trying to relax her into doing what should come naturally.

Elie moaned out as the smell and the rubbing of her shoulders started to relax her. Her hand slid down her thigh to her pussy. She slowly started to rub her pussy through her panties. Her moans were getting louder.

Demons already sizeable cock hardened as he noticed her giving in, and he continued his message, moving to the muscles of her neck, than back to her shoulders, than slowly, beginning to do her upper back, what he could with the chair anyway. At the same time, he began a spell, one that would make her fall asleep. It would only trigger though, if she brought herself to orgasm.

Elie continued to rub her pussy. She moaned out louder as she got wetter. She slowly slid her hand into her pantied and rubbed her clit. She nearly screamed out as she released for the first time ever. She moaned softly before starting to fall out of the chair as she passed out.

He caught her as she began to fall, grinning, and moving her just slightly, so she'd be lying on the floor when she woke up. She was instantly in a dream, watching what had just happened. With just some slight changes. She was sitting across from her, watching herself as she touched herself, and sitting next to her was the demon. "See?" he asked. She would feel the pleasure once again, as she watched herself doing it. "That felt fantastic, didn't it? And you didn't need anyones love but your own. She could speak, but she would find that she was completely unable to move. Not because he was stopping her though, it just seemed like she couldn't.

Elie blinked as she watched. He was right, it did feel good. Infact, it felt amazing. She turned her eyes to him, "So what is it you want? Do you just wanna fuck me? Is that it? Why are you torturing me?" The look in her eyes could have broken the coldest of hearts. SHe was crying and looked on the verge of being broken in the worest way. "I was never that I didn't want to do it.. I just wanted to wait.. I wanted that first time.. to be special.. and you ruined that. Why..?"

"How do you figure I ruined it?" he asked, looking straight into those puppy dog eyes. Anyone but a demon would have been broken by them, but not him. "You're the one touching yourself there. I just watched you do it. And are you honestly saying it wasn't special? I don't want to torture you dear. I want to show you pleasure. Incredible pleasures, ones you would never indulge in on your own." She was free now, as the she watched the other her reach climax.

"Lair! You did something. I could feel it! I would have never. I wanted to feel everything for the first time with the one I love. You will get nothing from me. Now get of my dreams!" SHe yelled as she woke herself up, breaking his spell. She got up and went up to her room. She lay in her bed and started to cry.

Damn she was strong, and it seemed that she simply could not be broken. Sure, if he went long enough he was sure that he could break her, but he could also make a deal with her. She might not even go for that, but he had every advantage at the moment, and he was going to get at least one soul out of this deal. He appeared suddenly, stroking her hair as she cried. "Do you want to know why you?" he whispred. "Sure, you're the most beautiful girl in your school, in your town perhaps, but that's not it. Do you want to know why you're the one I'm going to turn into my sexy little doll?"

Elie rolled over onto her back and looked up at him, "Cause someone that hates me sent you to break me in the worst way?" She asked through her tears and sniffles. Her eyes were swollen and red now. Her face staind with the tears. It was not a good look on her.

"Mmm. Samantha Grey, you accused her of being a witch, and a slut. She didn't take kindly to the latter. And you said you'd tell people about the former. She doesn't want that to happen. Now, you can go tell some one, and she'll order me to do worse things to you, and trust me, I am capable of doing much, much worse to you. However, technicly speaking, if I torture you, and you agree never to tell anybody that she's a witch, Samantha becomes mine. Forever. Even when she dies, she will still be nothing but my doll. I've already tortured you, haven't I dear? So tell me, which revenge would you rather have on little Samantha. Turning her over to the authorities you had in mind or...."

Elie gasped softly. She never thought Sam would do that. Elie thought it all over in her head slowly. She then looked up at him. "Looks like you have a new doll. I won't say anything." She repiled softly as she moved a hand to wipe her tears away. She started to calm down.

"Mmm, she'll make such a cute doll to. I think I'll put a little witch hat on her, maybe the day you die I'll drain your blood and force her to drink it..." he said, thinking that it might be quite a bit sooner. He still wanted Elie after all, she was the real prize. "Would you like me to pass on a message to the new toy you just bought me?" he asked, moving to wipe some tears from her eyes.

Elie looked up at him, "Do what you want. You can leave me alone now. You have done your job. You got your toy. Please just go." Elie rolled over and closed her eyes. She fell back asleep in no time.

He grinned a bit, and turned invisible. He wasn't done with Elie yet, but he wanted her to think that this next bit was just a dream, so he let her begin dreaming on her own, preoccupying himself and letting her dream go where it would for a bit before he interfered. Slowly, he started to chant, casting a simple spell on her. It wasn't terribly malicious, it would just influence her to sleep in the nude more often, to get a thrill feeling her body completely naked against her covers.

Back
Top Bottom