Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

I have to wait until my sheet on mythweaver gets restored so I can edit it a little bit. No way am I going to fill out an entire character sheet for Pathfinder again when I already have one. Creating a character for DnD is already enough work.

Yes, the sheet of my sorceress is back! I'll copy-paste everything to a new sheet and post it after editting it a little bit. Could take me a while, I'm going to watch the new Star Wars movie tomorrow and want to see the previous six movies again first to catch up.

I want to join either on dnd or pathfinder (mostly pathfinder) but I'm not sure how to do the character sheet for it.

Tenshi said:
Are you lacking in pathfinder character creation lore? Or are you trying to figure out how to submit a sheet?

um... maybe both? I have never done a systematic rp before and the character sheets confused me alot

So you've never even played a tabletop rpg? Dungeons and dragons or the like?

If so, there is going to be a long and complicated explanation...

Kaybee said:
So you've never even played a tabletop rpg? Dungeons and dragons or the like?

If so, there is going to be a long and complicated explanation...

Sadly, no... Please go easy on me...

Well... To be honest, the easiest primer would be to download the core book for the system in question (which I think is pathfinder in this case?) and just start reading it from the beginning, as they include something of an explanation of the loose mechanics of the game and how everything goes together.

The same book will also contain a chapter on character creation in it, which can help you start putting the numbers to the proverbial paper, though it won't necessarily explain what all those numbers are for right away...

I'm sure people in this thread will be willing to answer questions if you need to ask any.

Easiest system I know for a new person is honestly Murpg. But I can explain pathfinder fairly easily... Do you know what you would like to do in such a game? Magic, fighting, trickery ect?

Kaybee said:
Well... To be honest, the easiest primer would be to download the core book for the system in question (which I think is pathfinder in this case?) and just start reading it from the beginning, as they include something of an explanation of the loose mechanics of the game and how everything goes together.

The same book will also contain a chapter on character creation in it, which can help you start putting the numbers to the proverbial paper, though it won't necessarily explain what all those numbers are for right away...

I'm sure people in this thread will be willing to answer questions if you need to ask any.

alright, thank you very much. I will ask if I need help, which I probably will while I'm reading the core book XD

lilithsboy said:
Easiest system I know for a new person is honestly Murpg. But I can explain pathfinder fairly easily... Do you know what you would like to do in such a game? Magic, fighting, trickery ect?

Fighting with magic! like a magic swordsman, but with fists instead of swords and elemental enhancing like pokemon's fire punch instead of a classic mage's projectile magic

Oh, and Lilth'sboy, for Pathfinder what re the character genertation specifics?

Fill-in, this is the Pathfinder System Refrence Document. It won't teach you to play the way the core book will, but it tries to combine all the game mechanics from all their published sources.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

I'm usualy around on Skype or Yahoo if I can help more that way. (AIM too, but that's been down for at least a week...)

I would not recommend looking at the system reference document without the book to hand to explain things. While the SRD has all of the numbers you need, it doesn't explain how they go together at all.

Tenshi said:
Oh, a challenge. I saw a magus archetype like that not long ago...

Tenshi said:
Oh, and Lilth'sboy, for Pathfinder what re the character genertation specifics?

Fill-in, this is the Pathfinder System Refrence Document. It won't teach you to play the way the core book will, but it tries to combine all the game mechanics from all their published sources.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

I'm usualy around on Skype or Yahoo if I can help more that way. (AIM too, but that's been down for at least a week...)
I have been to the site to find a class close to what I wanted if not exact. And the closest one I thought was Kineticist.
Kaybee said:
I would not recommend looking at the system reference document without the book to hand to explain things. While the SRD has all of the numbers you need, it doesn't explain how they go together at all.

got it. so corebook first, then srd while create character

If you want elemental punching, there's a race that does that. The Suli. Speaking of races, what races and classes would be allowed?

I used that site to fill nearly everything out for my Pathfinder character sheet. All I need is to describe how she looks, a background story and change her from level three to level one. Not to forget that I have to copy-paste everything from an old sheet to a new one which has a different layout. It feels like I am filling out a new character sheet from scratch...stupid mythweaver. Does anybody have a link for an editable and downloadable old character sheet for Pathfinder?

http://webpages.charter.net/tedsarah/Pathfinder/utilities/pointBuyCalc.htm

I'd say epic for those who want to buy points. I prefer to roll six d20 on this site: https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Back
Top Bottom