Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

Yep finally got settled back in and am about ready to start with people again. I will make files for the games in the next few days and we will start with who we have.

If this gets going I would absolutely be interested in joining in if y'all have space

It is going I am trying to dodge curve balls left and right and now sorting through a very deep inbox attempting to figure out everyones interest and what I have.

Actually you know what screw trying to organize... If you are still interested (and yes I realize that the delay can cause people to not be so I am asking) Please let email me something so that I know where to look.

Wonder what games are still been considered and what players are around as well, I still have my characters for Marvel, Pathfinder, Exalted 2e and D&D 5e

Back
Top Bottom