Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

When we do roll dice I have to use something everyone can see so I make a room on a diffrent site.

Seem we are doing epic

I know Kahn is going to. But don't worry 7 is his actual max not 5 he will have at least one 5 as even on his tertiary he gets 3per+4 to spend. You should be fine Tenshi

It seems like there's a sexual PF game starting up? I'm quite drowsy though, I seem to have missed the details on it, if I'm not mistaken could someone fill me in on the details for character creation if there's still an open slot to join in the game? I've got a couple of ideas that I could fit into any setting and PF is my preferred system.

Epic Point Buy System everything else as long as it is balanced and I can find the rules for it I am good.

Do we have any setting information? Set on Golarion? General campaign details we might need to know?

Because we have some people entirely new to the system I am not setting it in a pre-made world (I do this a lot). That way no one can use knowledge of the world that is not based solely on their character sheet and questions they ask. As I dont have enough concepts in yet to even know what I am looking at as far as player base I have not built the campaign yet and have a free flow style anyway.

lilithsboy said:
Because we have some people entirely new to the system I am not setting it in a pre-made world (I do this a lot). That way no one can use knowledge of the world that is not based solely on their character sheet and questions they ask. As I dont have enough concepts in yet to even know what I am looking at as far as player base I have not built the campaign yet and have a free flow style anyway.

Hmmmm, I assume starting at level 1 then, so I don't really want to be a caster...

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what other people come up with before submitting someone.

*peeks too*

Yeah got both my characters for PF and Exalted ready for a good while now

I don't know many we are on PF Im guessing three or four, on exalted I think we should be five already. Fortunately we should be having Liliths back with us anytime now :)

Back
Top Bottom