Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

I'm going to have to pull out of DnD and Exalted 3rd Ed. The first, because I'm pretty sure I've missed my chance, and the second because I don't know how to handle the system (since I don't even know what the system is). I'll wait to join another game.

I know the 5th edition game is 1st level, Revnarh. In the core book, there are two sorceress options, draconic bloodline nad wild magic. The draconic bloodline sorceress has a lot of abilites similar to the pathfinder one--including natural armor that takes away the nedesity for Mage Armor spell. They're also tougher than a normal sorcerer.

do we have any supernatural healing int his game? (I think pretty much all damage vanishes after a long rest, which I find wierd, but let's us do withotu it if we want.)

Do you have a preference between those two, REvnarh? I can build for you, I'll just use 20 questions to keep the numbers in line with your concept.

Revnarh said:
(lets face it 4 was a bad joke)
May I ask why it was a bad joke?

These are the reasons most commonly cited by critics of the fourth edition. Some of these are a matter of taste, but some are plain screw-ups.

1. Math fix feats. There's some screw-up with how PCs progress compared to monsters, so monsters are too hard to hit past certain levels even with optimized characters, unless they take the "math fix" feats for +1 attack.

2. Radical departure from older editions. The mechanics share very little in common with any of the old editions, and it has a strong video game vibe, from mandatory grid combat to lesser emphasis on non-combat abilities.

3. Homogeneous classes. You only get a few class features at first level and a lot of them don't scale. As you level, everyone gains what's essentially "spells" that you can cast either at-will, per encounter, or per day.

4. The "Essential Classes". They are an attempt to bring back "class features as you level", but they don't work well with existing rules and options, making them underpowered, overpowered or sometimes just plain boring to play.

The list goes on, but it essentially boils down to it being too different from the older edition WHILE having a few serious screw-ups.

Hmm, is it possible to get in on exalted 2nd Ed? There's an idea for an abyssal I've been kicking around for a while.

Okay quick question why am I getting nothing but Solars? Is that just what everyone wants to play?

Tenshi said:
My biggest issues were BadAnime's #2 and their treatment of the Forgotten Realms campaing setting.

I suspect if you want to discuss it more, it should be moved to PMs?

Mine was #3, but guess most people was #2 indeed

----------

Also sad to see you pull out from DnD DreamGuide

----------

Guess I could make a dragonblood though I haven't read anything about them yet, about lunars I don't feel like having to spend on shapeshifting or having tatoos at all

(okay wow my computer went buggy last post I saw was Tenshi's knives and then I got flooded let me do this right.)

Yeah that about sums up why 4th was weird

Raven I will be happy to help you create your character pm me with details and yes we are 1st level

Pathfinder is actually closer to dnd than 4th many people from the area I am in cosider it dnd 4th and try to forget dnd 4th.

Dreamguid I will be happy to help you make any characters you want. E2 is very much still open.

Tenshi what supernatural healing are you asking about? We can do the whole long rest thing if everyone likes it.

Khan help me understand spend what on shapeshifting?

Renegade Abyssal or straight up destroy creation abyssal? Because we would have to kill you in the case of the latter...

1. Abyssal is a word none of your characters will have ever heard before. (the realm calls everyone anatama remember?)

2. Not all Deathlords are entirly interested in ending the world. Most in fact like their place it in and skirt the Yozi's instructions.

3. There are threats which the Solars will, in fact, work with other factions. Abyssals loose things if they go against their masters, However Deathlords take a very long view and their plans can take centuries to fall into place who is to say that your interest do not a line with the Solars on the short term?

4 Abyssals cannot be entirely destroyed save at the will of a deathlord, they almost instantly reincarnate with full memory.

Speaking out of character, not in character, also given exalted have past lives the exaltation could potentially know of (or at least recognize) an abyssal exalted, and thus transfer that knowledge to the character.

But I'm digressing, you make valid points on the rest of those at least...

Abyssals did not Exist till after the Solars came out of the Jade Prision. (Abyssals are actually the second class of turncoats) First age memories do not work for Abyssals, Infernals, or Alchemical.

Think less renegade and more lost and confused about who and what he is. The backstory should explain it. As for abyssal exaltations, they're actually solar exaltations corrupted by the deathlords when they cracked the jade prison. Should make things interesting since a lunar would still be paired to them.

I want to play as a two different classes between Pathfinder and DnD. Usually I olay as a mage/wizard, but I wanzed to try out something completely new whuch us the reason why U created the sorceress for PF. As for Dungeons and Dragons...the party could need a healer who can summon creatures to help the party in battle. Not to forget that she would be an additional magical damage dealer who can survive in close-ranged combat too with the right combination of feats and gear. An elven shield and elven armor should help with that too ;) The problem would be finding them or having enough gold to buy both.

Ok, then ask me those twenty questions, I'm ready to answer them!

Level one even for Pathfinder...I'll change the character sheet of my sorceress a little bit then.

Okay hold on for the Exalted Second Edition Characters... I have to discuss something with Tenshi.

Sorceress Looks good for PF Revnarth, I'm also looking to try something new, might go for an alchemist but haven't decided yet. About the DnD druid, as a Bard I do have healing spells but someone else helping on that would be very appreciated, don't count on summoning though there are really very few summon spells in 5e and none of them at first levels so guess you would mostly be relying on magic damage then.

oh? Did I know that someone was running pathfinder? *blinks, curious.*

Anways, I stayed up all day so i could watch star wars, and now i'm excausted. Will see if I can get very far sending you 20 question PMs.

I know that the best summoning spells don't come at the first level, I played DnD: The Temple of Elemental Evil. I loved it to either summon elementals and entangle everyone in roots to kill my enemies slowly from a far distance with spells or deal magical as well as physical damage with my druid while he healed the wounds of the party. Combine that with a mage who can shoot five magic missiles at once at one enemy (not to forget fireball) and you get a lot of fun. I think I'll play it again some day.

Anyway, we should keep track of which classes in which game are already used so we can have a balanced party in each game.

In DnD you can see we got already Fighter, Wizard, Rogue and Bard and I assume a Druid so that's pretty balanced :)

Back
Top Bottom