Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Player/GM

lilithsboy

Star
I am able to GM. Exalted 1 ,2 and 3, Marvel Ultimate Role Playing Game, DnD 3, 3.5, Pathfinder, 4, and 5,

I am willing to play any of those and Marvel Heroic.

Please let me know what your interest are I would prefer groups but 1 on 1 could be doable.

Games I am GMing (Putting this here as it gets lost in the other pages.)

This is so I can try and keep track of who wants what and who I am waiting for. Let me know if you have interest in a game you are not listed for please send CADs at your earliest convenience or ask me for help making them. Note for Exalted and DnD once a class fills up (for exalted race/cast) I will not consider a duplicate to be fair to the original person. This post only shows interest until a CAD is submitted I don't consider the slot filled. If there is enough interest I may run more than one game.

DND 5th (Accepting 6) *Starting Please post characters on Through the Gate (DnD 5e)
Thanatos
Kahn (Bard)
Neveranium (Fighter)
Badanime (Rogue)
Skbm
Tenshi (Wizard)

Marvel U (Accepting 6) *Game starts 3 days after recieving the 4th cad
Thanatos
Kahn (Cad Recieved)
Badanime
Skbm
Madison Parker

Exalted 2nd (already running a 3rd and that system needs work so 2nd is my go to) *Game starts after reciving 4th cad (mixed group)
Tanatos
Tenshi (Solar Zenith)
BadAnime
Kaybee (Solar Night)
Khan

We may have a 3.5 go at some point as well... I dont have the time to list all the classes in that.

3.5 or PF ? either way count me in ^^

@Kaybee Hi :) yeah this would be it

@lilithsboy almost done with my Exalted 2e character... I think

Ok, I found the link for my Pathfinder character sheet. I can't edit it anymore because they changed something on that site, but I can copy-paste everything and fill then tue missing stuff out. Tell me if she is ok or if I need to change her.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=971012

I'd like to join a DnD and a Pathfinder group. I still need to fill out the sheet for my DnD character though which could take me a lot of time...

Do we have a pathfinder group going up in here?

I can help you with a 5th editon character. Did you want to convert that pathfinder character?

Send me a PM with an e-mail I can use to share a google document with you?

Okay Current games I do not mind running DnD 5th, Pathfinder, DnD 3.5 (lets face it 4 was a bad joke) Exalted 2nd, Exalted 1st, Murpg.

Good to know! I'm finished with my character sheets I think, should I upload them to this thread? PM them to you?

I prefer people pm me their character sheets simply because I like people to play their original ideas and not try to conform to what others do.

I've decided I think I'll just stick with the 2e Exalted game, my character concept gets more and more distorted every time I switch her over and it's starting to really bother me (not to mention Exalted characters take forever to crunch out on paper...)

I want something organized that can easily be glanced at Myth Weavers offers online character sheets that are easy to read so I gave them as an example but anything organized in a similar form is good.

(lets face it 4 was a bad joke)

May I ask why it was a bad joke?

Yeah, I need a lot of help with my character for DnD. Wait, can I just convert my elven sorceress with a draconic bloodline from Pathfinder to Dungeons and Dragons? I thought about creating a druid who uses a sword and certain skills that would be helpful in close-ranged combat, but then I thought about turning her into a summoner/healer to help the group.

With which level do we start in DnD and PF? I'm asking because I created a level 3 sorceress and would have to change a few things in her character sheet when we start with level 1.

Back
Top Bottom